[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: girl with scar.jpg (65 KB, 570x765)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
19 year old femcel here. why dont men notice me? its like im invisible to them. i just want a confident guy to approach me while im minding my own business at starbucks. i might be pretending not to notice you or not be interested but i really like you. im just playing hard to get lol
>>
File: Birthmark.jpg (88 KB, 570x765)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>65389210
You're probably not attractive enough.
>>
>>65389210
>why dont men notice me?
why won't tiktok white chads notice me*
>>
>>65389210
Bros I want a Two-Face gf.
>>
File: chad8.jpg (74 KB, 640x626)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>65389210

>I just want a confident guy to approach me for once. All the guys who approach me are non-confident losers.
>>
>i might be pretending not to notice you or not be interested but i really like you. im just playing hard to get lol
may you die in agonizing pain with your mind games
>>
>>65389263

hmmm i wonder what "confidence" really means here.
>>
>>65389210
I've spoken to several bioholes and pretty much all told me that approaching girls in a situation where they cannot immediately retreat or leave in case they don't feel comfortable isn't fair.
I won't try to cold approach while standing in line or when on the train or in the gym.

Also, anyone paying for overpriced sugary coffee piss prepared by gay Guatemalan BDSM fetishists deserves to die alone.
>>
>>65389210
don't care about being invisible. you need to not live off male attention and do what makes YOU happy, and what interests you, before appealing to the male gaze. naturally, good men will come to you. if you're being performative for men you will only attract abusive shitheads. don't pretend, be authentic.
>>
>>65389210
shit load of incels would worship the dirt she walks on
>>
>>65389210
cold approaching is not really a thing outside of bars or clubs
>>
>>65389210
You're a man, but im bored so
This >>65389441
I only approach woman at bars, where people actualyl go to get approached, and only when they are alone
>>
File: creepyguyatparty.jpg (68 KB, 550x292)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>65389487

>I only approach woman at bars

women dont want to be approached by you. they only want to be approached by genetic chad. if they get drunk and go home with you. its rape.
>>
>>65389382
Reddit is that way

--------->
>>
File: chad.jpg (11 KB, 267x300)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>65389498
Got 4 gfs by approaching them at bars, guess im a chad then
>>
How are we supposed to know? Post your height, weight, bra size, and race, so we get an idea.
>>
You fuckin' spergs. You know like 50% of OP's on r9k now are b8, right?

If you want, I can come put a little mark on each one that's obviously taking the piss out of you and your cluelessness, so they you'll know. It won't make any difference, of course, but at least... I dunno, I want $10 for each one, that OK?
>>
Fuck that obvious bait and fuck the simps who will feed it.
If dubs all the attention whores and the simp will die a painful death and suffer eternal torment.
>>
>>65389361
I was told that it's literally rape.
>>
>>65389210
Most males will be happy to speak with any girl that breathes their way. Slip up, look at his peekers, "Oy mate, you snaggin a look at me knockers, ay cunt? Foken ell don't look like I ain't seen ya. Whatsay you an I have a sprangle at wangside eh???" Don't let him get away.
>>
>>65389210
>19 year old femcel here. why dont men notice me? its like im invisible to them. i just want a confident guy to approach me while im minding my own business at starbucks. i might be pretending not to notice you or not be interested but i really like you. im just playing hard to get lol
Stop with the larps and mind your own business
>>
>>65389210
>why don't men notice me?
>wants a "confident" man to approach her
>feigns disinterest, plays hard to get so as not to lower value

why would a man approach you? you sound unpleasant and boring
>>
>>65390458
>"Oy mate, you snaggin a look at me knockers, ay cunt? Foken ell don't look like I ain't seen ya. Whatsay you an I have a sprangle at wangside eh???"
So romantic, I would fall for her immediately
>>
>>65389210
And I want a rich tall woman to slap me, rape me and force me to be her sex slave in her mansion
Commit sudoku op
>>
>>65390458
If the girl saying that sentence is anything above a 10/10 in bongland I'll be smittens.
Anything below and I'll have to go to church for quite a while to cope with what I'd do to her holes.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.