[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: HusbandosBurger.png (698 KB, 544x733)
698 KB
698 KB PNG
Jung bullshit edition #2: I can't believe it's not Trannies?

New Here? Take one of these and call me in the morning
https://sakinorva.net/functions
MBTI 101:
https://www.myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/
MBTI 102:
https://web.archive.org/web/20201111212455/https://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=Psychological_Types

DLC:
https://pastebin.com/ccs8sYUV (embed)
https://www.uclassify.com/browse/g4mes543/myers-briggs-type-indicator-text-analyzer
https://mbti-oncepts.tumblr.com/archive
https://9axes.github.io/

Btw whoever that miller poster was please marry me i love you

Thread question:
Important poll do now
>>
>>65747004
Im so fucking retarded
https://strawpoll.com/7assezafs
>>
Claiming the first post by someone else than OP fot INFJ-T!!! \(^o^)/
>>
Thread question: thoughts on Israel and Palestine?
>>
>>65747057
Nuke Tel-Aviv
t. INFP
>>
>>65747084
Nuke them both for each cuz "Equal Treatment" = Equal hate
>>
No, listen, hear me out:
>Jews
>Ews
>Lewis
Are you seeing what I'm seeing?
>>
>>65747017
who the fuck are any of these people and why should anybody care? this is an mbti thread not discord
>>
>>65747221
This
>>65747004
>Jung bullshit edition #2: I can't believe it's not Trannies?
Same edition as the last one? OP, how retarded are you?
>>
Hey listen he's an ENTP of course he's retarded but don't be too mean alright his penis is small he's going through a lot
>>
>>65747215
Holy fuck... I cant believe it...This entire time...

>>65747248
im a lazy cunt fuck off whore

>>65747262
did my INFJ mommy dommy waifu tell u? They dont call me the 3 inch pinch for no reason ;))
>>
>>65747262
Trust me, I know he's retarded. Enough to think that timing out his opponent in bullet chess is an accurate measurement of skill.
>>
>>65747281
>did my INFJ mommy dommy waifu tell u?
I am the INFJ mommy dommy. Now son don't swear at anons or I'll do it... I'll feed you broccoli instead of Dino shaped nuggies!
>>
>your type
>do you think your type would have a place in ancient civilization
>(optional)how would your type contribute to ancient society

I had a discussion about this with a friend recently, and I can think of a way to justify every single function's theoretical contribution in unga bunga times besides Fi.

The most I can say is that IxFPs can contribute to the culture by creating art and music.
>>
>>65747306
>your type
INFJ
All types have a place in the world, even in ancient times.
No type is useless. All types belong in the world.
>(optional)how would your type contribute to ancient society
I wish I knew how to answer this, though
>>
>>65747299
But i love throwing insults at anons :((, Also idea! why not make dinosaur shaped broccoli!! AYAYAYYYAYYAYAYA
>>
>>65747306
>your type
INFP
Yes, schizo shamans and artists were helf in high regard in ancient civilizations, dare i say even more so than in ours
>>
>>65747306
No idea where the "IxFPs are useless" idea came from, I thought Jung said that introverted perception types were the useless ones.
>>
>>65747030
*for
^_^7

>>65747004
>>65747017
V-voted! *^.^'*
I'm not narcissistic enough to call myself the best, or even a good, husbando! Besides, I'm already a waifu, so... ^w^;;;

>>65747215
>Are you seeing what I'm seeing?
Someone named Jews disgusts Lewis (makes him go 'ew')? :3c

>>65737337
Awww! :') Thank you, anon! <3

>>65737559
:O

>>65744655
>Yes, but Fe types are described as stupid, so it's counteracted especially on the Internet, where a lot of people, let's say, have a high view of their intelligence.
QwQ

>>65737820
>just me and turbie
(>^_^)><(^_^<)

>>65738325
I-It's a pretty cute manga~! :'3c

>>65740052
INFJ(-T) is the best fit for me~! UwU

>>65741478
Is this why these thread are so slow compared to, say, a week ago? OwO

>>65742008
INFP-T? :3

>>65742807
>No, it prolly was never good
>4chan doesn't get better really. I hate to say that but it's the plain truth
I agree! This place was never good, bu-but it was better than it is now~! ^.^;

>>65743657
>>not at liberty to disclose
OwO

>>no, several years before
Agreed~! UwU
>>65744819
I'd say Jesus was an INFJ-A and Hitler was an INFJ-T! ^.^7

>>65745023
OwO;

>>65745200
UwU;

>>65742392
I see similarities between INFJs and INTJs! ^_^

>>65746781
:O

To be continued...
>>
...continuation of >>65747550!

Is the INTJ doorslam just a variant of Fi repulsion switch? :3

>>65747306
>>your type
INFJ-T!!! INFJ-T!!! ~\(^o^)/~

>>do you think your type would have a place in ancient civilization
N-no idea... QwQ

>>(optional)how would your type contribute to ancient society
By being cute and maybe assuming the role of a shaman, philosopher, historian, artist, inventor, or something unconventional like that! ^.^

>>65747406
Dinosaur-shaped broccoli sounds tasty! UwU

>>65747480
>I thought Jung said that introverted perception types were the useless ones.
;w;
>>
>>65747480
MBTI community memes as usual.
Also Jung says that Pi types come across as fruitless if judged form extraverted and rational(referring to Te/Fe) standpoint.
>>
>>65747480
>From an extraverted and rationalistic standpoint, such types are indeed the most fruitless of men. But, viewed from a higher standpoint, such men are living evidence of the fact that this rich and varied world with its overflowing and intoxicating life is not purely external, but also exists within. These types are admittedly one sided demonstrations of Nature, but they are an educational experience for the man who refuses to be blinded by the intellectual mode of the day. In their own way, men with such an attitude are educators and promoters of culture. Their life teaches more than their words.
>>
File: 1632596599042.jpg (226 KB, 698x708)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
>>65747326
>All types have a place in the world, even in ancient times.
>No type is useless. All types belong in the world
This is true, but I'd say some cognitive functions are more practical than others, especially in times that are more survival focused.
>INFJ
Ni is good for long term planning, and actually executing ideas, right? I'd say they make for innovators in the early days, and their influence over society with their Fe means that they can be put in a place of power easily due to their trustworthiness.
>>65747470
>schizo shamans and artists were helf in high regard in ancient civilizations
Fi Ne isn't peak schizo though... But I guess it could be, especially artistically, more so than Fi Se.
>>65747480
>I thought Jung said that introverted perception types were the useless ones
In society, I'm not sure. Si carrying on tradition seems to be very important, and I'm assuming it's helped carry on the human race since Si doms don't experiment and kill themselves by accident in said experimentations. ISxJs make up a majority of our society. I think it helps that they're worker bee drones. They get shit done and don't think much.
Ni, like I mentioned above to the INFJ, is a good mix of innovation and idea execution.
>>
>>65747660
Yeah that.

>>65747675
>Si carrying on tradition seems to be very important
Si isn't about traditions if we refer to Jung. That's mostly associated with Te/Fe, mostly Fe.
>>
>>65747693
And while we are at it: Ni isn't about planning.
>>
>>65747675
What you describe as Si and Ni actually refers to xNxJ and xSxJ in dichotomy, not functions.
>>
File: 1631576511772.png (154 KB, 397x441)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
>>65747693
>>65747708
>>65747715
Can you go a little more in depth about it? To be honest, my understanding of Si and Ni is very rudimentary. I've only come to learn about Ni through my interactions with Ni dom/aux users, and Si as my underdeveloped tertiary function.
>>
>>65747221
It's an attention-whore spamming other attention-whore propaganda.
Literally lowest level, mindless garbage.

And then he goes >>65747017 "Oh damn, I am soOoOoOo retarded, I'm sure everybody will want to vote".
No, we really don't, kid.
>>
I voted for Nessie
>>
>>65747737
I mean what I said. MBTI is theoretically based on Jungian functions, but practically only uses them as a background for the dichotomy system. So for some reason, people online mixed these two, and you have those two descriptions of Ni and Si which have nothing to do with it, not even by Myers's definition. Those descriptions describe dichotomy preferences: intuition+judgement, sensing+judgement. Ni and Si are not executive of anything per se
>>
>>65747737
You can read the MBTI 102 link in OP if you want to know how Jung defined them.
It's big.
>>
>>65747769
just some retarded pol idea thats it its not a fucking big brain 'Ah yes i want the easiest way to grab their attention'

>And then he goes >>65747017 (You) "Oh damn, I am soOoOoOo retarded, I'm sure everybody will want to vote".
I love how you think you autism is intentionally, honestly i wish it was

>>65747785
Based
>>
>>65747859
think my autism is intentional*, i wanna fucking kms
>>
File: 1633758268911.jpg (1.11 MB, 1402x2048)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
I want a devoted INFJ gf to live a private life and have daily sex with AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>65747737
I barely understand Si, but I Think it mostly has to do with subjective sensory experience and sentiment to objects. It's barely related at all to being a worker drone or whatever, even if some of them have that sort of persona. Since they are perception doms, I can't really imagine them having very firm opinions on say politics or even when it comes to being disciplined. How it relates to Ne is that Ne-Si types generally seem like their perception of the world is more "Hazy" and based more on relativistic rather than literally relating to objects or some shit.
Ni is like a general attitude that the surface level of anything is an illusion and that there must be a deeper meaning behind shit. How it relates to Se is generally more obvious to me, whether to take shit at face value or not. Whether or not what you see with your eyes is the truth or not. Se comes off as kind of dumb (I guess) but I just like to think it's quick, there is a certain totality of Se that I think Ni-fags don't really appreciate outside of their subconsciousness. Which as someone who thinks of themselves as a Nifag, is starting to kind of get.
>>
>>65747017
>extras
>not even side characters
>>
File: 1597798953837.png (94 KB, 500x500)
94 KB
94 KB PNG
>>65747057
Those jews shoulda been good with Madagascar.
>>65747306
>>your type
INFP
>>do you think your type would have a place in ancient civilization
I really really idealize last civilizations, but in all honesty I'm not sure if I'd be too much more useful back then. I feel useless in this society, but who knows if I'd do better in ancient Rome? Life would probably be much harder in many ways, even if it may be more interesting. What do you guys think? Would an INFP do better in the past than in the present?
>>(optional)how would your type contribute to ancient society
Artists, religious folk, maybe a teacher of some sort? I'd probably want to take care of a senator's kids or something so i can live a good life while also caring for others. Good question, thank you for it.
>>65747968
Based...
>>
>>65747794
>>65747801
I guess it's time to do some reading.
>>65747968
Yandere xNFJ when... I guess I'll have to settle with being a stalker INFP.
>>65748014
>It's barely related at all to being a worker drone or whatever, even if some of them have that sort of persona
I'm guessing this is because of the xSxJ dichotomy the other anon mentioned earlier, not because of the function itself. I seem to have mixed the two up due to me gathering my knowledge through observation instead of through reading and observation. Completely my bad.
>I can't really imagine them having very firm opinions on say politics or even when it comes to being disciplined
What would lead a person to be more disciplined? Leading with Te?
Being opinionated does seem to be more heavily associated with types leading with a thinking or feeling function. I have the most experience with Fi, which is almost frustratingly opinionated and stubborn when it comes to certain topics the user hyper fixates on.
>How it relates to Se is generally more obvious to me
Yeah, your explanation of Ni and Se is actually very very helpful, thank you. I wish I understood Ne Si better. I really only understand Ne in the way it bounces all over the place in idea creation, not how it is in contrast to Si.
>>65748182
>I'm not sure if I'd be too much more useful back then
I feel the same way. I think I'd end up being a hermit philosopher/artist.
>What do you guys think? Would an INFP do better in the past than in the present?
As it is with modern times, I think this depends highly on if the INFP is willing to develop themselves and step out of their comfort zone, or at least have the support to do so. Or if they take up a more supportive role instead.
>Artists, religious folk, maybe a teacher of some sort?
Yes, in a previous thread, an anon asked what my dream job would be and I answered that I'd love to be a one on one mentor for someone. So I'd love that.
>>
File: 1618200538526.png (136 KB, 468x445)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
>>65748182
MGSV bros, please we need the miller poster bro COME BACK IM BEGGING
>>
File: 1633842573941.png (92 KB, 287x274)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
Your type
Your biggest regret
>>
>>65747306
>your type
Guess

In general, people idealise ancient civilisation. For good reason, but it is a shallow view. A large chunk of history written by/on was about the elites of the ancient civilisations, not on the average person or populace. If you want to know how the average person lived, just look at third world substinence farmers. That's what life has been in civilisation, on average, for most of history. Your type barely mattered in regards to this, most people had to be farmers of some sort. Maybe you could be remembered if you left a legacy through oral literature, but unless you were an exceptional genius with a few connections, my, or really anyone's type as a totality, would contribute by making somewhat more food surplus. However, aside from that, you have a few options: Te for bureaucracy, Ti for philosophy, Ne for commerce, Ni to affect religious movements, Fe to climb bureaucratic ladders obviously(or marrying well lol) or to be a charismatic leader, Fi in ethical philosophy, Se for all manners of physical work, Si in the arts.
>>
File: 1606175331446m.jpg (107 KB, 657x1024)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>65748357
>Your biggest regret
Probably not being braver as a kid. When i was real young, i started opening up about being in love with girls and other things, but my mom and dad would embarrass me somehow and it made me shut up about anything i deemed private (which became pretty broad over time). I never ever ever have talked to my parents about real issues of mine, and honestly it's not my fault for the most part. My mom going batshit when i was like 6 prolly did a bigger number on me in terms of who i trusted with things (and my dad never knew what emotions were anyway so he wouldn't be much better), but still i wish i *tried* more. I really did just never try. It was just too scary back then, and now it feels impossible for me to even tell my dad what type of music i like. I just mimic him, and avoid any and all conversation i can. It's tragic, really.
>>
previous poll
https://strawpoll.com/9gyj8bcq6
>>
File: 1631170558649.png (1.16 MB, 1329x1281)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
>>65748357
>Your type
ENFJ

>Your biggest regret
Not asking my best female friend out on a real romantic date back in high school.
We went out together a lot and stuff. I was in love with her, but one day she crushed my heart by saying "You know everybody in class thinks we're a couple? It's so weird, I mean, we don't even fit together in that way, like... I smoke and you don't.", while I was sitting on her bed, waiting for her to get ready to go out.
That hurt a lot and made me avoid her.
Pic related, my mental image back then.
>>
File: Sad madotsuki.jpg (70 KB, 680x578)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>65748357
>Your type
INFP
>Your biggest regret
Letting myself be taken advantage of when I was younger. I was the definition of doormat- an INFP stereotype in that way.
I've since built up my self confidence though, and I'm much better for it, so overall I don't really regret what I've gone through. Every obstacle is just an opportunity to learn and become better.
>>65748415
>A large chunk of history written by/on was about the elites of the ancient civilisations, not on the average person or populace
While this is definitely true, it's always fun to explore the theoretical, and think about how you may have operated in a time before our modern comforts, and how well we'd cope with it. Personality type will never be a crazy significant factor when it comes to overall survivability unless you're incredibly unstable or foolish.
>Ne for commerce
Ne doms are Jews confirmed...
Overall, thank you for the in depth post, it's very insightful. Fi in ethical philosophy is very uplifting to read, as I find the field incredibly interesting (though I am not as well studied in the subject as I'd like to be).
>>65748493
>it made me shut up about anything i deemed private
Do you think this was explicitly because of how your parents behaved or just an inherent trait of yours? I didn't grow up with that type of behavior done to me, but I've always been incredibly private with my issues.
Anytime I'm asked to "open up about what's bugging me," I tend to feed people what they want to hear so I get them off my back and I can deal with the issue myself.
>>65748526
>5 votes
why
>>
>>65748357
>Your type
INFJ
>Your biggest regret
Getting involved with people I shouldn't have
>>
>>65748693
I think you should be one of the 3-voters gfs to lower your flirt rating
>>
>>65747004
Going to post this occasionally
Jungs work is utter pseudoscience. His arguments use the past to justify the present. This is flawed, as there is no risk in this and really you can use the past to conveniently prove anything. Actual work in science would be like Einstein, who used the present to predict the future as he did when proving his theory of relativity.
>>
>>65748911
Most psychoanalysis isn't hard science, there is no need to state the obvious.
>going to post this occasionally
We don't really need that.
>>
File: pic.jpg (1.84 MB, 3400x1800)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB JPG
>>65748693
>While this is definitely true, it's always fun to explore the theoretical,
Oh, no, no, I wasn't criticising the prompt or whatever. I just wanted to show some of that reality, that gets neglected, both sadly for history, and as illusion that it was much better in those times.

>and think about how you may have operated in a time before our modern comforts,
Hmm, I think your average robot wouldn't fit very well... I personally wouldn't, since I can be a bit distrustful, and my temperament wouldn't fit either. I am a wary person so I imagine if something unfortunate didn't end up of me, maybe I would've helped survive some stuff because of precautions.

>Overall, thank you for the in depth post, it's very insightful.
You're welcome, of course.

>Fi in ethical philosophy is very uplifting to read,
Oh, yes, and I meant specifically Western movements like Pythagoreanism, cynicism, Epicureanism, etc, too. I'm glad that it was uplifting.
Funny enough that >>65748254 mentioned hermit philosophers, that reminded me of Diogenes the cynic, who I'd describe as FiSe or SeFi. Not a proper hermit, but I'd say a hermit in spirit.

>as I find the field incredibly interesting (though I am not as well studied in the subject as I'd like to be).
Follow your passions, anon.
If anyone gets what pic related is refefrencing, they get, well, my approval I guess kek. I got inspired to make it when I originally saw the burnt McDonalds, which I found somewhat sadly symbolic.
>inb4 it looks shit
Yeah, I'm not a graphic designer kek
>>
>>65748911
I have many criticisms of Jung, but what you said is the weirdest criticism ever. Psychology is not a purely natural science, it can't predict things the same way physics can.
>>
>>65748357
>Your type
INFJ
>Your biggest regret
Not beating the shit out of my elementary school bully. Other than that, like, nothing. If it were possible to go back in time and give my younger self advice I would tell that faggot that he understands nothing and should stop acting like it. I always seem to forget that even now, would be nice to hear from a creepy stranger who looks like he could be a distant cousin or something
>>
File: 1633631366670.png (136 KB, 300x300)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
>>65748357
>Your type
ISFP
>Your biggest regret
Getting bullied because of my looks and race by an ESTJ girl when I was younger. Thinking about it she was probably hitting on me but I just got why bother syndrome because of it and let myself go.
>>
>>65748357
>Your type
INFP
>Your biggest regret
Crawling out of mom's womb
>>
>>65749723
>implying you weren't dragged screaming
>>
>>65749777
Should've held on tight to that umbilical cord
>>
>>65749870
Babies don't have grip strength
>>
>>65749906
true of current gen gymcels
>>
>>65749906
Not true faggot
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palmar_grasp_reflex
>>
>>65750059
Build for furious handjobs.
>>
>you will never receive a palmar grip handjob from roxy
>>
File: (regular).gif (1.97 MB, 498x440)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB GIF
>>65748872
I already have my eyes on someone! And I only know one of the people who voted for me. No clue who the other three are.
>>65748911
I'm sure everyone in this general is aware not to take this stuff too seriously. I think it's just an interesting way to view the people around you, and another way to self reflect.
>>65749096
>I think your average robot wouldn't fit very well...
Probably not. There seems to be a theme of inaction amongst robots. I, myself, tend to be quite passive, and I've found that I've adopted my mom's "que sera, sera" attitude towards life, almost to its extreme.
>I can be a bit distrustful, and my temperament wouldn't fit either
Distrustful of others? I'm sure it wasn't impossible to live independently in the past, just not ideal. What of your temperament would make you incapable of living in such times? Though I guess the core issue is "fitting in". I find it hard to believe that anyone on this board "fits in" anywhere, anyway.
>Funny enough that >>65748254 (You) mentioned hermit philosophers, that reminded me of Diogenes the cynic
Hahaha, that's me too! And I was thinking of Diogenes as well, though I think I'd find myself more secluded, and largely forgotten.
>>
>>65750312
>I'm sure everyone in this general is aware not to take this stuff too seriously.
I do take the Jungian functions seriously, but not the typings. There again, it's hard to do so when you have a high chance to mistype regardless of how solid the theory could be

Thinking, Feeling, Sensing and Intuition plus Introversion and Extraversion are all definable concepts and one could observe a certain pronunciation in some individuals, but how exactly those are going to shape somebody's personality as a whole isn't so fixed.
>>
>>65748693
>Do you think this was explicitly because of how your parents behaved or just an inherent trait of yours?
I'm not sure. I suppose it's a good question. In highschool, i was super open about most of my issues, even surprising many around me. I didn't understand why people *weren't* more open about themselves, but then again i always knew what it was like to stay closed up too, because of my parents. Either way i wanted people to know me, which is mostly how i am now. I don't cover up much about myself. I don't like hiding at all, seems how I've felt forced to for forever now. I do remember being more open back as a kid (pre-6) because I'd tell my grandma i was in love with Helga from Hey Arnold and shit like that (she even gave me a plush), but something just shut me up at some point. I couldn't dare trust any family member with stuff like love, and personal problems. It became more and more unthinkable. Now I'm an odd mix, being such an open book to friends and even randoms on this North Korean radio forum, but almost can't talk to family at all. It's shit
>>65748911
>Actual work in science would be like Einstein
You mean Tesla? Einstein was a shit, fuck him
>>
>>65748357
>Type
INTJ
>Regret
Not being closer with my family specifically my father's side
>>
>>65747057
The former because it's ENTJ country, and those are rare
>>
Pic related
Allowing people to walk all over me for most of my life. I know it's because of the way I was raised so I shouldn't beat myself over it, but goddamn did I hate my anxious-preoccupied self. Thanks mom for raising me this way, but I got it now
>>
>>65751209
My bad. This was meant for
>>65748357
>>
Something something INTPs have the girthiest and biggest penises something something ISTPs, ENTJs, and INFPs boobas etc etc.
>insert frog mayday here
>>
Nice to see (anon) practicing for Halloween
>>
What's he practicing?
>>
>>65750312
Yeah, passivity is not very good...

>Distrustful of others?
Yes.

>I'm sure it wasn't impossible to live independently in the past, just not ideal.
Well, it would be very difficult. Maybe if you were lucky in some aspects.

>What of your temperament would make you incapable of living in such times? Though I guess the core issue is "fitting in".
This is what I mean.

>Hahaha, that's me too! And I was thinking of Diogenes as well
Oh, what nice coincidences. Unintentionally doubling (You)s, what a strange thing.

>though I think I'd find myself more secluded, and largely forgotten.
Why do you think so?

>>65748254
>I seem to have mixed the two up due to me gathering my knowledge through observation instead of through reading and observation.
Yes, but probably your observation is on people who mixed it up in the first place... or well, rather, followed along the MBTI manual, which redefines the functions to follow the dichotomies. Albeit in Gifts Differing they're not so changed.
Basically, people tried to synthesise Myers and Jung, and it's a mess.

Pic related. Source: https://sakinorva.net/library/contextualizing_functions

>But the vagueness that pervaded type dynamics regarding how exactly Myers and Jung were connected turned into vagueness regarding what exactly the cognitive functions are. There are certain rules that have solidified which had once been a great debate; this is about the tertiary function, which now assumes the Grantian direction... but for no particular reason. Before calling toward the anecdotal evidence that exists to ensure that the tertiary function definitely mirrors the dominant function in direction, let it be known that even when the debate had been a thing, anecdotal evidence flocked in either direction for where the tertiary function should really be.
>>
>>65751670
idk about you guys but i think, more than picrews, Halloween is about *dress up*, so whether it's decking my pic in a costume or blending in with the crew until we can't tell who's who, that's what i hope to do -- in addition to comfy innawoods stories and a plethora of spooky jingles (don't worry i got the creep beats)
>>
>Your type
>Your favorite philosopher/Philosophy
>>
>>65751987
>Your type
INFP
me/my own
>>
File: infp-profile.png (43 KB, 697x902)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>>65747004

What would a right wing INFP be like? Neocon/republican? Alt Lite? Alt right? Fashie? What would magnetize an INFP to these ideologies and how would their personality/temperament affect how they approach and apply such views/stances?

Do you personally know any right wing INFPs yourselves? Or is anyone here one?
>>
>>65752190
Eco-Fash of course. How would they apply this stance? By secretly crying about black people in the corner of the room of course.
>>
>>65751987
>Your type
INFJ
This anon
>>65751996
>>
I need an INFJ waifu so bad bros...
>>
Talked to some ESxx peeps today.
Big mistake.
Never again.
>>
I can't tell if I'm INTP or INFP what are some significant differences?
>>
>>65749110
They both ultimately fall under the same outlook. Both are branches of reasoning that rely on empirical evidence and based on inductive reasoning. Both rely on making observations to make more or less likely judgements to explain events or matter. The difference I brought up was that Jungs work is all convenient in how any evidence can fit within it, which really implys that no evidence truly exists outside of the idea itself. The theory of relativity on the other hand was backed by a prediction that during an eclipse light would be bent by the suns gravity. This was not provable until the future rather then Yungs retroactive reasoning which makes it far more relevant/legitimate as an argument.
>>
File: Geniggar.png (307 KB, 437x359)
307 KB
307 KB PNG
>>65752676
Time matters.
>>
File: Ni go BRRRRRRRR.jpg (5 KB, 225x225)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
Time matters. This is a useful tool in typing/interacting with other people. A few simple pre-conceived probing questions can give you an insightful gauge of their type, based on what frame of time their reasoning for anything is-
>Oriented to the future? Past? Present? Fluid?
I think using specifically their reasoning is quite effective, because it's enough of a pulling-up of the "mask" on a person that even if they attempt to deceive or distract you, it's still a solid enough detail of their character to make a stab at.
>>
>>65752790
god I fucking love Gengar
What a lad
>>
File: Amazing how true this is.jpg (151 KB, 1120x1080)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>65752923
Of course, that is if you notice the deception.
>>
File: Te Function.png (541 KB, 606x1024)
541 KB
541 KB PNG
If I've timed this right, this should now be considered spamming. Ban me, you pussies.
>>
File: schizo time.jpg (10 KB, 224x224)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
AHHHH THE TIME
THE TIME IS KILLING ME
IT'S NOT THE BODY
IT'S TIME
>>
>>65752923
The road up and down are the same though
>>
File: mbti-10-13-21.png (49 KB, 566x556)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
Good to know I'm still cursed.

How do I become INFP? I want to be happy.
>>
>>65753145
Then the purpose of the road is simple?
>>
>>65753155
>spoiler
I hate to be the bearer of bad news...
>>
>>65748357
>ENTJ
>Waiting for cryptos to moon. Better to just sell while the going is good. Only HODL for good projects.
>>
>>65752585
r u more autistic or a crybaby
>>
>>65753155
Step one: call a male friend or acquaintance
Step two: ask if they are free this weekend
Step three if they are say you are coming over with steaks, and they are free to invite others.
Step four: tell other people about steak at friends house.
Repeat
The presence of friends and steak in your life will eventually make you more relaxed. Then you won't be so uptight.
>>
>>65753412
More autistic. Although I can be a moody bitch at times.
>>
File: thinking.png (89 KB, 660x574)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
Which type is the incel type?
>>
File: 1472164650234.jpg (184 KB, 800x600)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>65753597
IxFP 4w3 sx/sp 468 EIE RLUEN
>>
>>65753456
I literally live with my friends lol. Also

>eating red meat

Basically, I'm just proving your point :)
>>
>>65753661
>>65753597
I thought about it and decided it's actually ISFP SEI. INFPs, especially the modern ones, would unlikely be incels. If anything, they would take the side of women against incels out of sympathy
>>
>>65753785
>SEI, one of the most easygoing and chill sociotypes
>incel
uhhhh
>>
File: M1.jpg (73 KB, 1021x632)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>65727691
>ESFP stuck in ENTP superego because he isn't god's nummero uno when he created Adam.
inb4 hurr durr 4 sides of the mind isn't real
Thanks for the answer.

>>65728527
>Post more on the subject.
Not for now because I want to first gather the links before making further claims about the topic.
>Post about eugenics.
Worldwide IQ has been consistently dropping in recent history because, thanks to advancements in medicine, welfare states and other factors, natural selection no longer exerts nowhere near the pressure it used to. In other words, dysgenics.

>>65729602
No. A low FWHR in this case is the result of craniofacial dystrophy, of which malocclusion is a symptom, not androgen exposure.

>>65737052
>Salads and soups made of locally and organically produced ingredients~? :3c
Guess again, name a country.
>I-is it me or is a high fWHR femmy? :3
Bruh!!! It's the exact opposite. Craniofacial dystrophy aside, a high FWHR indicates the person has high testosterone levels for their sex.
>>
>>65754018
ENTJ, I'm curious, describe to be your ideal gf/wife
>>
File: Relationships.jpg (106 KB, 847x958)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>65748357
>Your type
ENTJ.
>Your biggest regret
Wasting the most valuable thing someone has: time.

>>65754275
Ideal in the sense of "perfect" or "to aim at"?
>>
>>65754451
>Ideal in the sense of "perfect" or "to aim at"?
When I questioned it I meant the former but go for both now
>>
File: the-scream.jpg (59 KB, 594x750)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>65754451
OH GOD THE TIME
>>
>>65752190
I never really got this "INFPs are good listeners" meme. Especially for a type known for intrusive thoughts.
>>
>>65753917
Yeah. EIE is literally REEEEEEEEE: the sociotype.
>>
File: Maximum stare.jpg (102 KB, 604x900)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
Being alive is at times uncomfortable. If I focus on feeling sensations with my body, I notice small pains and aches here and there- and I often wonder how long they have actually been there in the background.
>>
>>65753597
INTP followed by INTJ and INFJ
>>
I find it weird how most people dont use Ti. Theres a giant nuclear furnace in our sky which constantly gives off light with so much intensity that you cant even look at it for very long without going blind and barely anyone wonders "Why the fuck is that thing even there?". The non-Ti world drives me mad
>>
>>65755303
>caring about shit you can't controll
This post was brought you by the Te gang.
>>
>>65754451
>Wasting the most valuable thing someone has: time.
ENTJ-kun what advice would you give your 10 year old self to not waste time?
>>
>>65755319
>believing he controls anything
You are a slave to yourself
>>
>>65755292
INFJs have Fe. Replace INFJ with INFP.

>>65755303
Inquisitiveness =/= Ti.
>>
>>65755333
>You are a slave to yourself
Prove it.
>>
>>65755356
Easy
All events happen because of preceding events and since no one controls the first event that ever happened, we are all cogs
>>
Kissing Nefpea on the forehead!
>>
>>65755381
OH NO WHY IS THERE TIME
WHY IS THERE
>>
>>65753597
ISTPs are the most likely to identify as incel.
I think Ne users are more likely to have lower/unconventional beauty standards than Se users.

Sex drive apparently correlates with Se, so I think INxJs are more likey to be consciously volcel.

Group these with inferior Fe and you get the ISTP "incel" (although actually volcel) package, probably.
>>
>>65755450
Time is the same thing as movement. If nothing is moving, wouldnt it look like time has stopped? You must kill time by stopping all movements down to the atomic level
>>
Wtf, I'm six years older than chuck? Where did the time go?

>>65755381
>implying every event has only one possible outcome
umm, source?
>>
File: 1624530355016.jpg (22 KB, 360x360)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>Born ISTJ/NPC
>Still based and redpilled
>Not born ISTP to not have OCD about everything
>Not born ENTJ to be an exemplar leader
What cope is there for this curse?
>>
>>65755702
Nothing violates the laws of physics and the laws of physics behaves by its strict singular rules. If you want further sources, jump off a building and see if going upwards is a possible outcome
>>
>>65753785
I'm INFP and i don't empathize with women at all, especially not with extroverted stacy party girls who whine about incels
But that's just me and you're probably right about INFPs on average
>>
>>65755769
You can't ever go wrong with the classic
>at least I am not INFP
>>
>>65755823
So you're saying there's never cases where more than one outcome doesn't break the laws of physics? Sure I can't go up, but there's more than one way to go down.
>laws of phyisics
You know those are just observations right? Physical objects don't actually pull out the dungeon masters handbook every time they move.
>>
>>65755933
But the way you will go down will be predicted by your speed, the angle in which you jump, the exact molecules in the air and an insignificant amount by the gravity of all masses outside of earth. Theres no room for possibilities here, everything is calculated by laws you are arrogant enough to believe you are above
>dungeon masters handbook every time they move
They actually do, constantly even
>>
>>65748693
sad madotsuki more like sad madopoopi
>>
>your type :3
>your favorite function in your stack and why
>your position in the /r9k/ social hierarchy in your opinion (e.g. cyborg, normie, Chad)
>are you a karma chameleon
>do you like this picture ^w^
>favorite kind of cupcake ^_^'
>OwO or UwU
>how will you celebrate the 10th anniversary of the resurrection of /r9k/
>>
>>65756004
>But the way you will go down will be predicted by your speed, the angle in which you jump, the exact molecules in the air and an insignificant amount by the gravity of all masses outside of earth
Hindsight's 20/20, how long ago would those things have been determined? Bassed on the laws of physics could you tell me the angle at which I'd jump and the exact arm flailing I'd do on the way down? Because for you to be correct it would have to have been knowable from the first moment of the Universe.
>arrogant
You're the one that thinks you understand the way every molecule of the universe has and will ever behave. I'm just saying there might be some amount of uncertainty.
>>
r9000 is fucking faggier than discord holy shit
>>
>>65756099
Humans are obviously unable to completely predict the behaviour of other humans so we cant predict where you would land if you decided to jump. However, we can easily predict how things will move before using robust machines that move in a highly accurate way in a predictable environment (a vacuum), we can make things move exactly as we command it. Objects do not defy our predications in any way once most of the factors controlling them become simplified

Of course i dont understand how every molecule has ever and will ever behaved but i have the common sense that there will be a reason behind that behaviour
>>
Would INFP ILE be a far-fetched combo?
>>
If you're a tribe of ape men, is it better for everyone to always make the "correct" decision or for some of your tribe to take the wrong one? The answer is B because there might be some unforseen consequence to what seems like the correct decision leading to your entire tribe getting wiped out. There's massive evolutionary benefit to being able to make choices, more specifically, the wrong choices. By your own logic, the laws of physics would result in variation of outcomes being selected for because that leads to more sustainable systems.

Obviously things are more predictable in an a more predictable environment. I'm not sure what you're trying to prove with that one.

>common sense that there will be a reason behind that behaviour
Amazing, so based on the particles of matter you've interviewed you're going to extrapolate that to every particle in the universe being reasonable because it's common sense? Not really proof is it?
>>
>>65756280
Ara ara~ im too tired to do this again, you wont get it no matter how i explain it. You will make things more and more convoluted to hide behind complexity. I quite literally have better things to do
>>
>>65756220
So you are introverted according to MBTI and extraverted according to Socionics? Not to mention switching from Fi to Ti
>>
>>65756365
lmao, sorry for trying to get you to back up your common sense with anything other than your feelings. I guess I'll avoid complicating things in the future by just unskeptically nodding along with your intuitions
>>
>>65756408
Well, socionics and Jungian functions are different. You can be Fi dom without being Fi base.
>>
>>65756220
Yeah, just be the corner of the room daydreaming kid
>>
File: 1633486903110.png (273 KB, 500x500)
273 KB
273 KB PNG
>>65756425
This is sad, you are so desperate for me to continue this that you use taunts. How lonely are your weekends?
>>
>>65756440
Socionics is such a massive meme.
>>
>>65756451
Shouldn't you just be able to determine that by observing a speck of dust?

Nah I just wanted to dunk on you on your way out.
>>
>>65756459
I shall take my leave, content with the idea you are writhing with loneliness
>>
>>65756220
demonstrative Te and vulnerable Fi are too far from the MBTI description. If ILE is your sociotype chances are you're not an INFP just mentally ill and confusing the symptoms with the illness
>>65756455
Sour grapes my dear anon ;)
>>
>>65756738
SEI it is then, I guess.
>>
File: the fool.png (412 KB, 480x480)
412 KB
412 KB PNG
>your type
>do you sympathise with animals as much as humans? more than humans?
>do you feel the same with plants?

>>65756280
I was talking to a friend about something similar recently. I think making enough correct decisions to afford for a couple "wrong" ones is how a society develops. Without reasonable people to keep the system stable, the creatives and visionaries couldn't thrive and society can't grow. A tree needs its soil.
>>
File: images (3) (30).jpg (29 KB, 481x638)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
What's her mbti? Whatever it is, it's got to be the perfect female mbti
>>
>>65756065
I'm not 100% sure of my type, but butterfly cupcakes are probably my favourite cupcake.
>>
>>65757086
Is this her?

https://personality-database.com/profile/293185/saya-hiyama-famous-for-being-famous-mbti-personality-type
>>
File: 1634146024612.jpg (44 KB, 300x255)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
What is the happiest type and why?
>>
File: images (3) (31).jpg (37 KB, 640x480)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>65757126
>ISFJ
Makes sense. It's the most womanly mbti
>>
>>65757148
>What is the happiest type
Whatever the spiritual opposite of INFP is
>>
>>65757232
>56.3% of women are SFs
Fucking hell no wonder women suck so much
>>
>>65757247
I'm more shocked to discover that xSTxs are actually a little bit more common than xNFxs
Which is a shame because i can't imagine myself having a sustainable relationship with anything other than an xNFx gf
>>
File: 1624639688363.png (51 KB, 183x252)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>65757247
t. INTP who can't find a female xNTJ or xSFP
>>
>>65757148
>only 1.7% of women are INTPs
No wonder there aren't as many mass murderers among them.
>>
File: EUuU6V5XgAExLWC.jpg (54 KB, 624x443)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>65757148
I'd say Fi Hero because they can get shuffle trough all emotions throughout they day, but they get their Te inferior stepped on constantly so probably ExFP but they constantly restrain their bad feelings and ENFP hate reality while ESFP male are low value because no money.
But I'd still guess it's ESFP males who got a living onahole and for women ESFJs who married a rich INTJ.
>>
Y'all ever make a meaningful post in a thread, accidentally close the tab and then like half an hour wonder why nobody has replied to you yet... but then notice you have closed the thread some time and can't find it again?
Damn... ;_;

>>65757148
ENFJ.

Because I am an ENFJ.
>>
>>65757148
ESFP, according to an image someone posted here before. I can see why that is. They are Se dominant so they are always living in the moment and less likely to get depressed and anxious. By that logic, ESTPs should've been second happiest, but if I remember correctly they weren't. I guess from an Fi perspective, Fe tendency to appease others compromises one's own happiness.

Cute pic, btw
>>
>>65757449
ENFJ's low Ti is so cute
>>
>>65757449
No because i never make a meaningful post in a thread
>>
>>65757350
Who would want an NTJ female? That's either a soul crushing domineering bitch or a endlessly criticizing cunt
And aren't SFPs the arthoe type?
>>
>>65757484
Damn.. you should try it some time, it feels nice!
Especially when you get a genuine compliment for it.

>>65757473
pls no bulli
>>
>>65757393
Hmmm friend, actually mass murderers are ENTJ and INFJ, see Hitler and Stalin.
Unless you mean school shooters, in which case they're INTJ or INFP
>>
>>65757489
>That's either a soul crushing domineering bitch or a endlessly criticizing cunt
That's just xxTJs in general though
>>
>>65757350
>t. INTP who can't find a female
Say no more, senpai
>>
>>65757489
INTPs are all subs who only care about logic and their comfort. NTJs provide input and are comforting to people they love. SFPs are sluts but they make sure they rock the world for the INTP they can do reseach with their Te when they're well developed so the INTP's brain has something to chew on.
>>
>>65757533
Are NTJs even capable of love?
>>
I'm attracted to and seem to get attracted by ISFP girls. Does that mean I am an ISFP myself? I always get ISTP on the tests, though, and my enneagram type and wing is 9w8
>>
>>65757533
All INTPs need xxFJ mommy gfs to take care of their every need without asking for anything in return.
Preferably xSFJ so they can actually clean and cook well
>>
>>65757577
It means you watched too many cartoons and didn't have a proper childhood social development
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1h9Oud-BuCU
>>
>>65757577
Are you sure you're not an INTP and are attracted to the femme fatale INTJ and ISFP?
>>65757576
They're afraid of being dumped (all NJ) to the point were they lovebomb you. I'm not sure if they're actually capable of love or it's just a twisted way of being selfish.
>>
Convince me to like xSFPs. What's so good about them? Aren't the Es literal whores and the Is e-whores? Aren't they the type to throw shit on a window and call it art?
>>
File: over.png (406 KB, 775x435)
406 KB
406 KB PNG
>>65757613
Well, that is true. Parents put me in front of a TV since I was 1 and I spent the later part of my childhood playing video games all day long. It made me kinda antisocial. Is there really no fix for this condition?

Also, fuck yes, goth girls. I'm always fapping to them[/spoilers]
>>
>>65757649
>What's so good about them?
We are pragnatic moral people who're more supportive than NTJs while being prettier and better at sex and are fine with you being weird? I don't know, why don't you like us?
>>
>>65757625
I get INTP as a result on some tests but from the descriptions I know it's not me. If I have Ti, I definitely don't use it the way INTPs (and ISTPs, for that matter) do
>>
File: 1597010461524.jpg (34 KB, 699x485)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>65757693
>being prettier and better at sex and are fine with you being weird?
pressing x to doubt.
>>
File: image0-2.jpg (199 KB, 982x980)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>65757700
Take the test at CSJ or type yourself here.
>>
File: 1631511449248.png (624 KB, 722x525)
624 KB
624 KB PNG
>>65757710
If you think so. At least we don't have resting bitch face.
>>
File: 1613761467326.png (536 KB, 940x1024)
536 KB
536 KB PNG
>>65757726
i'm curious, how long can you hold your breath for?
>>
File: 1633934615231.jpg (453 KB, 1280x720)
453 KB
453 KB JPG
>>65757733
Just under 3min! Want to choke me?
>>
>>65757693
FP types are often suspicious and fickle, and SFPs might enjoy some external estimation too much if you know what I mean.
What's the benefit of an FP over an FJ when it comes to complementing INTPs? Aren't they just make the entire household and life even messier and not even have good Fe to help out with insufferable social situations needed to get by in life?
Also I don't understand Fi types desu
>>
>>65757501
More like ExTJ because inferior Fi.
IxTJ however can and will use their Fi with their loved ones, the issue is getting close to them in the first place since they are notoriously reserved and selective.
>>
File: 1613516092554.png (38 KB, 678x525)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>65757746
>Want to choke me?
sure, we can go belt shopping. what's your experience with INTPs?
>>
>>65757748
>What's the benefit of an FP over an FJ when it comes to complementing INTPs?
SFJs are also bottoms, are afraid of researching, have no passion and are afraid of the unknown.
NFJs are tops and more future focused than SFPs also paraoid of your intentions.
They're more passionate than SFPs but SFPs actions are probably more noticeable.

Both are way more orderly than SFPs but also affiliative and will force you to have morals which come from Fi, INTP's lowest function.

Keep in mind that your functions seekout their i/e counterpart.
>>
>>65757148
I don't think there is a "happiest type", but generally Se doms. They are the kind of types who seek to enjoy what they can in their lives and if they fuck up they keep coming for more without being too concerned about consequences, eventually it works out.

I wouldn't rank Fe users too highly(aside from Fe-males, it's easy mode for them). Generally those will just hide their unhappiness and any unpleasant feeling so you can't accurately tell what's behind their smiles.
>>
>>65757787
>what's your experience with INTPs?
I've been with an INTP once for few months. Feels like total burnout, I also wasn't so happy of her acting like a piece of cardboard in the bed. Her being in the comfortzone all day every day was a little bit annoying but she was open for anything and accepted me for who I was.
I like ENTPs a lot more because they're willing to debate instead of being harsh without further elaboration.
I eventually got tired of her but I still liked her overall.
I'm an ISFP.
>>
>>65757866
What a weird handwriting.
That looks like somebody cut that into their skin, just color adjusted it.
>>
File: 1633606971985.jpg (34 KB, 464x404)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>65757954
Blame ENTPs
>>
File: 1581186972571.jpg (57 KB, 243x252)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>65757866
sounds like an INTP alright. the more i think about it, the more i think we really might be meant for ENTJs. just how they are would force us out of our comfort zone. or maybe we should stop just being lazy worthless fucks, but that's hard to do when there's no point. i wonder how we would do with ISTPs. maybe the gender of the types are also important.

what type have you gotten along with best in friendships and relations? if you don't know their types, what would you guess they've been?
>>
>>65757830
>Keep in mind that your functions seekout their i/e counterpart.
Do they really?
>>
>>65757866
How am I supposed to read this incoherent, disorganized image?
>>
>>65758038
With your incoherent, disorganized eyes
>>
>>65757997
My best friends are ENTP and ESTP, the later can be a bitch because he never holds back and always pushes me into showing my anger when I try to suck it in when it's just a mild inconvinience.
They're both morally dubious in their actions but I appreciate their guts to tell the truth.
Also got an ISTJ friend who likes to infodump. He's always researching and got an extremely good memory for useless data. He was in a relationship with an INTP who called him a sissy whimp.
Also an ESFJ friend who's the older sister of the INTP. She rides the cock carousel because she can't make up her mind and the dried up roasties in the old people's home where she works tell her to play the field. My ESTP friend once spammed dick picks on her FB and her bf left her, she got 3 new guys within 2 weeks before going back to her ex. Total doormat and kinda basic.
>>
>>65758012
>Do they really?
Look at a conversation between 2 INTPs, they both expect each other to state sources while non of them do.
2 ENTJ would just throw ststistics at each other and expect the other person to make sense of that mess.
>>
>>65758172
I feel called out reading this
>>
>>65758172
>INTP
>sources
>not just thinking "that makes sense to me" or "something about this doesn't make sense, whatever"
>>
>>65758038
Don't waste your time on it, it's utterly worthless.
>>
>>65758252
>not just thinking "that makes sense to me" or "something about this doesn't make sense, whatever"
They just get competetive about the topic and eventually one of them chimps out.
>>
>>65758252
INTPs always use sources that serve their preconceived notion, even if they are utterly unrealistic.
See all the INTP incels.
>>
>>65758252
INTPs and other Tis read sources to learn shit but don't bother memorizing where the info came from to infodump it on others. If the logic is sound or the theory it's true, doesn't matter who said it. Also "just trust the experts bro" won't fly with them
>>
>>65758172
>>65758252
>>65758289
>Te: this is F A C T, nobody can't argue facts EVER
>Ti: dude this makes more sense to me so I believe it and you should too
That's basically the difference between Ti and Te in a nutshell. Well, not exactly a shining example of their most mature usage, but still.
>>
Te are the establishment's whores. They'd burn Galileo because muh experts and muh published papers disagreed with him. Te is the personification of reddit "fact-checking".
>>
>>65758376
If it's not very well developed, sure.
A smart Te user quickly realizes the "establishment" is not always a reputable source, if ever. But since it's still Te, they will try to find alternative facts as opposed to make up their own theories based on what makes sense(that's more like Ti).
>>
Do you think anyone will miss you once you're gone?
>>
File: images (4) (1).jpg (25 KB, 600x350)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
What's their mbti, fellow mbti anons?
>>
>>65758376
Not really, that's Fe if anything and even that is a simplification
>>
File: 90.jpg (208 KB, 1200x723)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>65758485
No. And I don't care if they don't
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnql4vU28Ns

>>65758528
Shaggy ISFP
>>
>>65758485
My parents, if i manage to kms before they're gone
>>
File: 1603247313945.png (357 KB, 420x477)
357 KB
357 KB PNG
>your type
>what do you fight for
>>
File: 1628098395426.jpg (34 KB, 500x363)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>65758485
>Do you think anyone will miss you once you're gone?
Yes, but the attention whore in me wants it to be more people.
>>
>>65758533
Fe could do that, but for very different reasons. However it's true that Fe is more sensitive to disagreement, while Te will just call you dum
>>
shitty question, kill yourself. don't even deserve a (you)
>>
File: 1619734582727.png (502 KB, 912x876)
502 KB
502 KB PNG
>>65758577
do you fight simply to fight?
>>
>>65758596
>do you fight simply to fight?
That's the way Se dom chads do it.
>>
I think the future will be ever more disgraceful and could end poorly in several different ways. I distrust every authority figure and institution of modernity. I think Franco did nothing wrong and will argue about it online with my superior intellect.
Guess my type.
>>
>>65758320
>"just trust the experts bro" won't fly with them
Of course not. We're the experts. That hack over there is claiming something other then what I am claiming. Clearly, he can't be an expert on the subject as a result because an expert wouldn't be wrong like they are. They'd be correct, like me.
>>
File: 1631051439804.png (441 KB, 1575x918)
441 KB
441 KB PNG
>>65758553
>your type
ISFP
>what do you fight for
A soulmate but since I learned that monogamy is made up shit, not natural to us and love is only a concept for men, I really don't know.
I think about getting a crazy INFJ gf who can grind me to dust and occasionally be a switch, I wouldn't mind another type that would do this.
I have no long term goal as this world is pretty shit.
>>
>>65758485
Who knows. I've had someone miss me enough it drove them to felonies to go a day without me. I imagine I have to be some level of likeable for going a day without my presence to cause that in unstable people. I imagine it must just be a dull ache to normal people. It would explain why they constantly demand I go out drinking with them any chance they get.
>>65758553
>your type
INTP
>what do you fight for
I fight to end my own personal boredom, usually. It's the greatest crime of this century and I won't stand for it. But I will sit on a couch for 8 hours watching youtube for it.
>>
Giving a fuck about sources is Te shit.
Ti is the manifestation picrel
>>
>>65758692
On that note: Has any ti user ever had issues with citations?
>>
I think you faggots are confusing citing sources with arguments by authority
>>
>>65758710
No. I'm my own citations how would I have issues citing myself?
>>
>>65756065
Sorry turbie, but I'm kind of fed up with all these random questions. It's not just you I just feel like they're kind of tired as a concept

>>65758620
INFP

>>65758528
Classic INFP-ESTJ pair.
>>
File: file.png (110 KB, 484x799)
110 KB
110 KB PNG
just took the test, wtf does this chart mean?
>>
>>65759164
Sakinorva offers likelihood of type percentages because it accepts that a test being a rigid structure and not a person it will struggle with proper typing. So, it just tried to determine how your functions stand and then gives you a likely type that would make sense for how your functions score. High Ti and Ne but low Fe? Probably an INTP, 83.79% certainty.
As always, take the info, read up on functions, introspection and figure your own, enjoy knowing your type. Sakinorva is just decent at shoving you in the probably right direction in that process.
>>
File: 1526730878510.jpg (604 KB, 1200x1000)
604 KB
604 KB JPG
>>65751012
>i was super open about most of my issues, even surprising many around me
If we're anything alike, then there's an unspoken, sometimes inexplicable, difference between issues you're willing to speak about and issues you aren't. I'm very open about certain issues as well, and I tend to be an open book, but there's just some things that I will clam up about when brought up.
>being such an open book to friends and even randoms on this North Korean radio forum, but almost can't talk to family at all
I'm like this as well. In fact, it seems like the closer I get to someone, the less likely I am to talk to them about my issues.
>>65751685
>fitting in
How important is this to you? Now, or any time at all? Let's say that survivability is a nonissue.
>secluded, largely forgotten
It's a mirror of how things are now. I carry this natural assumption that most interactions with me are considered noninteractions, and that I will be forgotten sooner or later just due to how a human's natural memory prioritization system works. I just enjoy imparting what I can in the moment.
Though, in many cases, I have been proven to be more memorable than I expected, so perhaps it's another chance to reevaluate this driving principle of mine.
>people tried to synthesise Myers and Jung, and it's a mess
I can tell from the chart that they have, as well as the strange mix of interpretations and discussions I've read that most people interested in MBTI don't know a lick about what they're speaking of (me included, but that's why I need to do more reading).
I find myself craving some sort of concrete evidence, something that can be put into numbers, so I can feel more grounded in my understanding of all this. Unfortunately, this subject matter doesn't lend itself to statistics like that, much to my chagrin.
>Unintentionally doubling (You)s
You did it again, haha.
>>65751987
>Your type
INFP
Taoism, probably.
>>
>>65758553
ISTJ
I fight to escape the depressive realization that free will doesn't make sense, my own neuroticism, and the kikes
>>
File: 1541890022461.png (10 KB, 747x491)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>65753155
>How do I become INFP?
Why do you wanna be an INFP? INFJs are neat. And I'm not sure if you'd really be happier as another type. The best way forward is to improve what you lack/dislike in yourself and become more well rounded.
>>65754992
It's oftentimes a selfishly driven desire to hear people out (though not in a specifically negative way). They want to be heard so they hear other people out too, to try and "get what they want in return". Either that or empathy is one of the things their Fi hyperfixates on.
>>65755166
Is this the power of inferior Se?
>>65757013
No, not really. But I may be an outlier amongst INFPs, I've never found myself particularly attached to nature or animals. I like having pets around (not my own, just family member's pets), but I have no innate desire to care for another living being and be responsible for it.
>do you feel the same with plants?
I think plants are beautiful. But I would only kill plants in an attempt to care for them.
>>65757726
What is the xSFP stare like?
>>
I love MBTI so much, bros...
>>
Hey guys i'm the anon that had no personality, got different results every test
Finally found my type after researching more about the thing and getting the test 5 times in a row
Today, finally i learn that i'm an ENTJ
when i said i'm 8w7 one anon said that i could be one, i guess he was right
now tell me about ENTJ
>>
I hate r9k but I like MBTI and it's not like there are any high quality typology communities.
>>
>>65759649
I'm not him but I'm not convinced. I think you have Te but it doesn't seem high enough to be an ENTJ.
>>
>>65759649
Since you're an ENTJ 8w7 you're probably an SLE in socionics.
http://worldsocionics.blogspot.com/2015/09/sle-sensory-logical-energiser.html?m=0
>>
>>65759694
Just took the test after reading this and you're right
it says that i'm an SLE
>>
been thinking for all of 5 minutes and I think I want an ASFP fucktoy
>>
File: 1617147101143.png (722 KB, 640x613)
722 KB
722 KB PNG
There's this [19 y/o girl] in [matchmaking app] that's self-desrcibed themselves as an [entj]. I kinda want to do a little trolling against inf Fi but I'm a little terrified:

First time I saw it, I don't know why but I had a smug smile on my face.
Then I got spooked that [the algorithm] knew some things about me (which I didn't specify)
Then I got spooked and weirded out that there's someone who knows about mbti in my vicinity (and it's a zoom*r)
>>
>>65759851
Are you talking about rxy?
>>
Rxy ain't a zoomer, literally everything she references is older than my long lost placenta blankie
>>
File: 1615613146688.gif (476 KB, 362x280)
476 KB
476 KB GIF
>>65759884
I don't believe rxy is the same nationality as me
but if it were ever the case...
The trolling would be endless
>>
What does she reference? the moon?
>>
File: 1606005001049.png (231 KB, 711x623)
231 KB
231 KB PNG
>>65759851
god has bestowed this gift upon you.
>>
>>65759966
Eh, could not be a gift if it's a mistype. But I wouldn't mind talking about mbti with someone either way (as I'm doing itt)
In fact I have never [pressed like or dislike] on any women yet, kinda just want to warm up to the idea of being proactively seeking people/matches beforehand
>>
>>65759851
If you got a phone with a phone app you've given it permission to read your shit and gather data on you. Facebook and google products are the worse because they use your phones mic and camera too but still any given app will do it. Half their income is selling that data so of course they do it. They sell to eachother too because of course they do.
So, if you've typed or said anything MBTI related especially on shit like social media anything then they know you like that and that it will therefore want to shove that shit in your face to keep you interested in the apps and buying(depending on the app).
>>
>>65760022
if i was on a dating app and saw a 19 year old ENTJ girl i'd go for it immediately. what the hell are you waiting for? how does it get better than that? do it to ummmm "figure out if she's really an ENTJ". bro that's like the opportunity of a lifetime.
>>
>>65760022
Not them but that last bit is ooof. The system pays attention to what you do and don't do. It gives you a boost that lasts about 2 weeks and after that it shuts off the tap more or less. It also reduces traffic to you when you don't actually use the app actively(swiping, matching, and chatting) because why waste bandwidth on someone like that when they can just shove photo after photo at someone actually clicking.
In short, for any dating app ride it till it bleeds because if you don't it fucks you by cutting you off.
>>
I failed my driver's exam 3 times because apparently I'm too aloof
Guess my type
>>
File: 1607118462934.jpg (59 KB, 499x499)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>65760179
>Guess my type
spongebob.
>>
>>65760055
>what the hell are you waiting for?
What makes you think I'm waiting for anything? Rather why should I wait for anything?
Long story short I'm not on the app out of my sole decision. But I'm not gonna discuss that here
>how does it get better than that?
Why should I compare people to see if they suit/match me to begin with?
This point isn't really about her than it is about me. I'm a little too narcissistic & make everything I deal with about me, even other people.
>>
>>65759536
>What is the xSFP stare like?
Se is too high to stare, but I once saw a fat guy with a fedora at the parkinglot and I starred for a bit because my brain had to process anyone willingly to look like that.
>>
File: 1606179898402.jpg (198 KB, 778x783)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
>>65751987
>>Your favorite philosopher/Philosophy
Oswald Spengler
>>65752190
I wouldn't say I'm one thing in particular, but I'm more fascistic in my views. If you wanna question me to dissect a bit, go ahead.
>What would magnetize an INFP to these ideologies
Probably an idealization of tradition, and a "natural order" of things. It's kinda what grabbed me. I wouldn't doubt a lot of just normie republican INFPs probably want to bring back the American 1950s. I did when i was younger. I grew up with videos of stuff like that, and loved WW2 history and thus really idealized the old days and patriotism. It was really a shock and shame to me when i realized that modernity was much different than back then.
>>65752254
>Eco-Fash
Based
>>65752585
How strong is your Fi?
>>65755303
I need to try and understand Ti more. It's elusive to me. The more I see it, the more i realize I don't get it
>>65756065
>>your favorite function in your stack and why
Fi because i love love so much and can't imagine being without it. I'd be basically a dead man walking without it. I've had rare moments where my feelings disappear and i freak out internally
>>65757013
>>your type
INFP
Nope. I like humans alot more actually. It almost seems weird because INFPs usually seem to be animal persons but I've always cared most about my fellow human beans. Sure i have a cat and love him, but there's literally nothing in this world better than having a deep bond with another person
>>do you feel the same with plants?
I look at plants similarly to how i look at animals. I try my best to never do harm to them unless i have to. I think plants are very beautiful creations of God
>>65758485
Yea. But like another anon said i kinda wish for more. I don't want more people per se, but id like a female to miss me dearly if i died today, and kids. I'd die miserable if i didn't have my soul mate, or anyone to "pass a torch" to
>>
>>65759392
Couldn't reply to you, too many words. Guess you get your own reply.
>there's just some things that I will clam up about when brought up.
I do feel that. I don't like talking about careers or religious views to some people. Some things about me make me feel like a loser so i cover it up just a bit. Or i may shut down when i don't even understand my own feelings on things and thus can't really explain myself. That stuff sucks, but sadly i have to endure it
>fact, it seems like the closer I get to someone, the less likely I am to talk to them about my issues.
I reckon i can get that. You may not want to be a bother to them. I try to push through tho because i really really desire to be honest to ones i love. I feel they deserve my honesty.
>>
File: 1629098032154.jpg (708 KB, 2100x1400)
708 KB
708 KB JPG
>>65759536
I admire INFP morality. Their inner worlds. How brave they can be in standing up for what they believe in.

Being INFJ feels like a shifting shadow. Always giving myself for the sake of others. Feeling upset one day over my actions and content the next. I don't really feel like a person, just an entity.

INFPs are a pillar of all that is good. I want to be good. But they're so strong and don't care what anyone thinks. I care about what literally everyone thinks for no reason. It's hell.

I want to be a person, myself, but I don't even know who that is
>>
File: 1618704635670.png (47 KB, 183x153)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
Fuck you guys I just pressed like on her and it's saying "matched!" or something wtf do I doooooo
>>
>>65760488
You ask her MBTI type, obviously.
>>
File: Drakengard-3_5.png (610 KB, 1280x720)
610 KB
610 KB PNG
>>65760488
Prepare for bdsm and pegging.
>>
>>65760488
you should just be like yo what's up with the ENTJ i'm XXXX and talk for a little bit and see what her intentions are, dating or fucking and then meet up accordingly and talk about mbti over coffee or fuck or whatever.
>>
INTJ-A here.

You're all fags and I refuse to elaborate.

Picture unrelated.
>>
>>65760558
Ah, I was preparing my own questionnaire about verifying her type though, shoot
jk jk
>i'm XXXX
I'm intj but won't tell outright
>>
>>65760578
>INTJ-A
And you are the biggest fag for using 16personalities.
>>
File: 1616617231314.jpg (114 KB, 500x499)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
Also fuck KEK why are you giving me repeating numbers
>>
>>65760591
Mad anon?
>>
>>65760520
Man, drakengard is a weird fucking series but Taro is a genius. Nowhere else do you have games that make trannies and sjws simultaneously seethe like children and praise it to the sky in turns.
Decadus is a fucking dove, no a literal dove, and she's basically telling him that in exchange for saving his life she's going to peg him later, which is a reward to decadus more than her and she knows it.
If 3 didn't run like a fucking power point I'd redo the whole series again.
>>
>>65760488
>wtf do I doooooo
Git fukt, kiddo. Lel!
>>
File: 1605311404507.png (286 KB, 1068x829)
286 KB
286 KB PNG
>ywn match with a secretly submissive and breedable 19 year old ENTJ girl and meet up for coffee and autistically rant about dark souls lore and explain how gwyn lost everything and how he gave some power to seath the scaleless and how seath is mortal but kind of not mortal and how dark souls is super fucking cool and tell her your impressions of when you first fought gwyn and how you used to speedrun the game and do a nice segway into how she looks like x anime character and that makes you want to buttfuck her
>>
>>65760685
Error in Fe poll.
>>
>>65760768
What is the error.
>>
>>65760802
forgot to select 'allow multiple votes'... my apologies, king... fixed...

https://strawpoll.com/45jygxpff
https://strawpoll.com/s31ys9x7p
>>
Do you think it's possible for someone to be too complex to fit into just one type?
>>
>>65760877
Yes. I'm an example.
>>
>>65760877sebens
Yes, they call us INFPs :^)
>>
>>65758657
You sound cute
t. INFJ woman
But monogamy isn't made up, no, I don't care if it's not natural, to be anything else is degeneracy
>>
>>65760685
Turbie tosses Fe around like candy and the whole reason chuck is even here is to hammer out her Fi issues.
>>
and hey we should fix the other poll while we're at it because there seems to be a mistake since people think a couple of good boys like breed and i are sluts i mean that must be a glitch right haha
>>
>>65761001
Breed IS a slut. He knows it to. He just has some issues he is working on that he knows blocks his progress.
>>
>>65758553
>your type
INFJ-A
>what do you fight for
I'm not sure how to word it, but making people see the errors of their ways and how their actions affect other people.
>>65760877
That's silly.
>>
File: 1633302829891.jpg (43 KB, 378x378)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>65760588
>INTJ trying to be the top to an ENTJ
INTJ are already bad at sex, ENxJ women have the hardest time to reach climax. I highly discourage you to go in with any expectations, you'll just be embarassed and you will grow even more bitter than you already are.
But who am I to tell you, you've Te parent and probably think you're able to do it.
>>
File: 1621722430755.png (72 KB, 405x626)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
>>65760877
Yes. INFJ with the tism here

I've got lots of anxiety because of it. Also weirdly high Si
>>
File: 1532450560860.png (57 KB, 449x316)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
>>65760926
>But monogamy isn't made up, no, I don't care if it's not natural, to be anything else is degeneracy
Thanks, I want to believe that's true and I can follow through because high Fi but I'm not sure if the other person can. I don't want to date an INFP when they're just as stuck in their comfortzone as INTPs. I got an ENFP mom so I highly doubt that's a good option because of emotional compatability. I go well with ISFJs but I'm just too weird and have been on 4chan for too long to connect to people with a normal mindset.
>>
>>65760877
No. That's like saying you're too complex for a race or political identity. You just end up being a complex version of that thing.
In MBTI that's generally referred to as a healthy form of that type.
>>
>>65761296
>I don't want to date an INFP when they're just as stuck in their comfortzone as INTPs.
Anon, everyone is stuck in their comfort zones. If getting out and doing something unknown is what's comforting to you versus staying in and watching movies that's being in your comfort zone. Nobody lives outside their comfort zone because that's just masochism 24/7. We just stick out feet out from our chosen covers every so often.
>>
File: sKkRwFnh.jpg (32 KB, 802x616)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>65761366
>Nobody lives outside their comfort zone because that's just masochism 24/7
SPs do, they don't care about their comfort when the new thing they do sounds vaguely interesting and another person is there to make it worthwile.
t. ISFP who got beat up by his ESTP friend in sparring because it sounded cool, drank pee, sleeps naked at 13C and went into a blood donation after a 3 day fast
>>
been thinking for over 2 hours and I think I want an ASFP sex puppet
>>
>>65760443
This except I dont give a shit about being myself and couldnt be assed about what strangers think of me
>>
>>65761495
>they don't care about their comfort when the new thing they do sounds vaguely interesting and another person is there to make it worthwile.
So...what you're saying is: PEOPLE ARE WILLING TO DO THINGS THEY'RE COMFORTABLE DOING? in this case specifically those individuals do things that are different but only when someone does it with them making it a comfortable act IE sticking to their comfort zone.
>>
>>65761200
I didn't have any expectations about online people-meeting in general, so I've got it covered chief.
Honestly I'd be happy either way if she stopped chatting right now
but she just asked my type so it continues
>>
>>65761678
If you say so, at least it's not sticking in the house 24/7, only getting fat and older while being a burden and a giant dopamine addict.
>>
>>65761741
Nice attempt to hide your brief lapse into retardation. The crowd really bought it your social clout is advancing.
>>
>>65761597
i've been thinking for years and i just need an XXXX to take it slow, let me fuck up and find my footing in the beggining and tease me into fucking her and make me more confident, but that's a pipe dream
>>
>not just wanting an XXXX where you both just sort of exist around eachother doing your own shit and occasionally cuddling, holding hands, maybe doing stuff like taking them out with me when I stargaze, and occasionally sex but otherwise being unobtrusive to the others life and just doing nice stuff like putting their keys where they'll find em or make an extra helping when I cook
>>
>>65761790
>Nice attempt to hide your brief lapse into retardation.
Please, enlighten me what's so retarded about my statements.
>>
>>65761859
god that sounds nice and comfy as fuck
>>
Interviewer: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
>ENTJ: Giving your performance review
>INTP: It's 12:30 right now, so probably eating lunch
>>
>>65761909
Damn fucking right it does. Imagine just having someone in your shop that actually isn't an obstruction but is just doing their own thing so both of you can do whatever and just sink into your own heads but when you pop out they're there for you and vice versa. Peak friendship you can fuck and love.
>>
Interviewer: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
>ENTJ: Giving your performance review
>INTP: uhhh i dunno. it depends. like 5 years from right now? it's a tuesday morning, so i might be on a vacation at the time so maybe i would be in europe somewhere winding down with a drink at the end of the day since it's like 5-7 hours ahead of here. maybe it's a sick day or something so i'd be home sick, or maybe my kid got sick and i had to take the day off or my tire blew out and i'd be trying to hitch a ride to work. i don't really know, it's hard to say.
>>
File: 1618460025531.jpg (47 KB, 668x374)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>65761698
Bros I've done it to her.
I've defeated her in her own game.
With my superior knowledge of mbti!
My peepee is safe!
>>
I wanna be tightly bonded with an XXXX twin flame; sure, we'll do our own things too, but I want her to be my best friend and soulmate where being so close isn't a chore but rather it's difficult to be apart because never before have you felt so connected and complete and when you are apart and rejoin it's like coming home, and you realize home can be anywhere now that you've found each other, so you rejoice in that, drinking up every moment simultaneously content and with a fervor like you're on borrowed time, because while you may be together forever, you may not be in this particular world again, and you wanna explore it and make endless memories to recall in whatever next life awaits, and if you were temporarily separated again in that new life, that would just be the worst until it's not! So best to make the most of the time now in this lucky place where you're both where you really belong, and not just the where you belong along the way, because that'll make it easier to belong on the way with memories of your darling XXXX in your heart, maybe echoing just as a feeling, a gnosis that makes you notice the little things and smile at that ladybug that landed on your pants because it is a reflection of the way things happen by happenstance and there's plenty of "coincidence" where that came from and you'll be ok okay?
>>
>>65761987
I gave that answer unironically once. It just sort of slipped out but in my defense I had my head in something and seeing how it works and was put together and he was distracting me so I just threw out a random side pitch comment to shut him down for a second.
Lunch and after we both laughed because he thought it was a joke he said "no, seriously though." I just said I'm going to be honest with you probably not here unless I get a promotion or 12 between then and now. Got the job somehow and those promotions eventually arrived.
>>
>>65762037
What did you do?
s4tgj
>>
>>65762062
Mentioned his type was INFP and she bailed. Calling it.
>>
>>65762083
INTJ* damn autocorrect correcting words that I mangle by phoneposting one handed
>>
>>65762062
She. lays. defeated. in. her. bed. asleep.
I. am. victorious. and. awake.
I. have. defended. my. virginity.
>>
>>65762035
>>65761987
I like the ENTJ and INTP interaction posts
>>
>>65762035
INTP here. I either say what I think they wanna hear, something vague or "I don't know" because I literally don't know. I don't see myself anywhere in five years. I also don't know how answering shit like "if you had to be a swallow, would you rather be an European or African one" had fuck all to do with network engineering.
>>
>>65762083
tbqh our conversation mostly ended because I never intended it to go anywhere beyond mbti talk. she predictably grew tired. for now?
>phone autocorrects to infp
buddy...
>>
>>65762035
>intp
>my kid
In your dreams, incel
>>
>>65762161
>>phone autocorrects to infp
>buddy...
Doesn't do it with any other types either. Just INTJ. It even gives me the quick options of INTP and INTJ when I type IN but not INFP. Second it sees INTJ it underlines it then corrects it to INFP when I start another word. It's actually annoying because that means I have to train it out of it by hand typing INTJ then hitting the check mark for the next 50 times I type it. It's not worth nuking my current autocorrect history to fix it.
>>
>>65762168
But I've got a wife and kid and had plenty of sex in middle school, high school, and uni till I met my wife during said uni who is now pregnant again because our sex life is still alive and well and because her body apparently doesn't take to birth control properly but that's okay I didn't want to put it on her so soon after the last but I wanted another kid anyway and she seems on board so why not.
But let's not talk about me how is being an INFP going for you?
>>
>>65762255
>INFP
She's the ENFJ incel-hating baiting hoe, ignore her
>>
How do I even meet women who aren't cashiers, government clerks, Uber drivers or Jehovah's Witnesses as an intp?
>At work bro
99% male + your random elderly secretary and smoker boss lady
>>
File: mbti ENTP kek.jpg (88 KB, 802x731)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
just a meme for you lovely chaps and lasses
>>
>>65762406
Why? At least she gives me something fun to post at. This place is dead as fuck for that otherwise.
>>
>>65762457
Was he debating with himself?
>>
>>65762435
I just met them through the usual social circle gauntlet. Friend your coworkers, get introduced to their friends, friend them, get introduced to their friends, etc.
Every time you network into a new group the women that are free agents are the women you hunt. Just make sure they know QUICKLY your interest is romantic/sexual because selling yourself as that friendly funny guy or anything else but NOT the guy that wants to fuck them subconsciously gets you labeled as "friend" and nothing more and you know where friends go? The Friendzone. Once you get shoved there it's effectively over with them. So, avoid it entirely. Make sure that bare minimum they know you want to fuck them if not date them. The second you give them a reason to think otherwise they stop considering you as anything other than just a friend.
And being friends is fine if that's what you want. Just never expect anything more than friendship out of them.
>>
>>65762435
Fuck the boss lady, she's probably an NTJ anyways.
>>
>>65762673
he probably has his phone hidden under the covers or his pillow
>>
Ever notice how INTPs exclusively pipe up when they want to brag about something? Isn't it suspicious how every one of them has a huge cock, every accomplishment in the world, and the love life of a dense harem protagonist? Compare them to INFPs who openly hate themselves or the INTJs who just lurk. Very cringe
>>
>>65762736
it's cute that you like us and our big cocks. i'm blushing
>>
>>65762736
Not that I've noticed. Admittedly, it's hard to notice that with this gigantic musky cock blocking my phones entire screen and my 18 midget girlfriend asking me what I want her to cook for dinner causes its 4:40 and we haven't even started. So, I'm kind of distracted.
>>
>>65762675
>Social circle
>Friend your coworkers
Did you forget where you are?
>>
>>65762835
Neither here nor there. You asked how I told you how. Do with that knowledge what you will I'm not gonna drive over there and kick your ass into action that's up to you.
>>
>>65762736
>Ever notice how INTPs exclusively pipe up when they want to brag about something?
That'd actually be INFJs and their google knowledge panels but I'm not pointing any fingers
>>
File: 8419854198465419618.png (136 KB, 435x912)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
what the fuck am i?
can someone explain for me, thanks.
>>
>>65763298
No clue post the whole damn thing so we get actually usable information.
>>
>>65763298
Get a good test mate, this is shit
>>
Behavior of types in the thread

INTJ: Lurks. Endearing mixture of pompous fucktard and quality shitposter. Good conversationalists. Frequently longpost about things they find interesting

INTP: Joke around. Mind their own business, sometimes pop up to humblebrag about things they're proud of. Make repetitive inside jokes, maintain status quo. Comprise roughly 0% of attention whores despite being the most common type

ENTJ: Manage to strut virtually somehow. Pompous fucktards, hurts to listen to them speak. Pretentious and uppity. Offer nothing of value but are decently knowledgeable and fun to fantasize about

ENTP: Are bored easily. Derail the thread for momentary amusement and then leave. Routinely fucked in carnival bathrooms, their honor guarded only by a devoted XSTP donning an eyepatch

INFJ: Always become the center of attention, willingly or not. Everyone has an opinion on them. Frequently butt in with really heated opinions and criticisms. Usually have a stick up their ass, routinely mistaken for women

INFP: Objectively the best type here. Cute and sweet without being grating. Modest and endearingly pathetic. Complain about themselves too much. Offer interesting conversation and perspectives

ENFJ: Like INFJs but exclusively liked and mostly ignored. Never really talk about MBTI but are still beloved. Just kinda there, visit on occasion

ENFP: Very rare, visit briefly to complain about not fitting stereotypes and then vanish. Has happened multiple times

ISXJ: Come in, ask "Are there any other ISXJs here? No? Okay sorry," and then leave

ESTJ: Come once in a blue moon. Wet towel, nothing interesting to say. Replies to the thread question and then never returns

ESFJ: Some guy posted test results that sorta looked like ESFJ once. Closest we've ever come to seeing one, scientists still debating whether or not they exist

ISTP: Men of few words. Reply to questions curtly, not much else

ISFP: Centaur. Other ISFPs here are just INFPs but noticeably hotter
>>
File: 54195196514968.png (44 KB, 354x319)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
>>65763325
only thing i didn't post is picrel
>>65763328
which one should i get?
>>
ESTP: "I have a penis" guy

ESFP: There was one of those a few months ago who stuck around for a day and then left

>>65763298
INFP probably, post functions
>>
>>65763341
Actually accurate, good job. Only critique is "Frequently longpost about things they find interesting" is definitely a common INTP trait and definitely common for INTPs posting here though some don't for whatever reason though I suspect they're misdiagnosed which would explain it.
>>
>>65763350
He's a troll you have the best test out of the bunch. $20 he says 16p or recommends socionics.
The issue is that's your function scores and so we can eyeball your probable function stack. You're probably an ISTJ gonna be honest.
>>
>>65763354
>infp
Not with Ne that low and his Te and Si being so high and even. Gotta be inf Ne.
>>
>>65763453
Taking environment into account , ISTJs are rare here
>>
>>65763341
>>65763354
i like this analysis. have some (You)s
>>
>>65763412
>>65763453
>>65763470
am i the npc of this place frens?
please lie to me and tell that i'm not
>>
>>65763470
I don't disagree but there isn't many other function stacks that make sense with what he has going on.
Fi is definitely the standout but his Te/Si basically sit at the topmost of the median and the rest exist below it and his Ne/Ni is definitely the lowest meaning Inf. Fi is too high to ignore so it has to go in there otherwise it'd just be odd.
So, SiTeFiNe or ISTJ.
>>65763350
How you am do the brain thunking? What's your process when it comes to figuring shit out or deciding what actions to do.
Alone on a project you need to use your hands to build.
In a social setting with a group of people.
At work doing computer style work.
If you haven't done these explain how you think you'd do them.
>>
File: 1633235232825.jpg (46 KB, 640x480)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>65763486
You are Teh Rei
>>
>>65763486
ISTJs are cool, like INTPs but hardworking
>>
>>65763486
I hear they got prosthetics now that let you get back to a normal life and full capability for soulless entities these days. Second the mythos turned out to be real it opened up a lot of marketing opportunities.
>>
>>65763354
>ESFP: There was one of those a few months ago who stuck around for a day and then left
Are you talking about the black one or the one that wanted to peg me?
>>
This may sound like a really ignorant question, but what exactly is the difference between Fi and Ti? Unless someone says "I feel" or "I think", I find it virtually impossible to distinguish between the two
>>
>>65763350
16 personalities is the best
>>
I love ISTJs.
>>
File: Sophia Esperanza.png (256 KB, 419x432)
256 KB
256 KB PNG
>>65754593
>Perfect.
From most to least important:

+ Extremely beautiful face.
+ Pretty feet with no signs of deformity due to modern footwear.
+ No body parts that stand out to me in a very negative way.
+ 25 years old but looks much younger.
+ Yandere.
+ Reasonable.
+ Highly intelligent.
+ Very thin nose.
+ Thin wide lips and the upper one having a slightly duck lip shape.
+ Large narrow chin.
+ European phenotype.
+ Very pale skin.
+ Extremely short, around 150 cm (4'11'').
+ Black curly hair.
+ Skinny.
+ Innie vagina in which labia minora is almost not visible.

>To aim at:
Point 1 to 7 but on the first and second the face and feet just need to have the potential to become that with little work, on the fourth the age can go up to 50 and on the seventh just intelligent is enough.

I think it's extremely unlikely that I ever meet a woman that fulfills all the criteria on "perfect" and likes me back but I know I can find a woman that is attracted to me and is all what I typed on "to aim at".

>>65755330
Tough question because it's quite hard to make children understand long term consequences of their actions. I think I would tell him "You won't feel any better or be as happy as you're now if you don't do what needs to be done".

>>65757013
>>your type
ENTJ.
>>do you sympathise with animals as much as humans?
Almost because I still think we must eat some of them to remain healthy and to maintain a good environment.
>>do you feel the same with plants?
I feel no sympathy for plants at all.
>>
>>65763666
That girl is uggo
>>
>>65763632
It's a very accurate test if you answer the questions honestly
>>
>>65763608
The difference between going with your feelings and trusting them to be right versus going with your I fucking know this shit because I fucking made it attempt to correct me and see what happens and trusting them to be right.
T. INTP
>>
>>65763678
Shed look really good with short hair & maybe some bangs
>>
>>65763666
it's not her because i'm not in florida, but i saw this picture and thought that it was chuck
>>
>>65763666
>ENTJs footfag
like pottery
>>
it's not her because i'm not floridian, but i saw this picture and thought that it was chuck
>>
>>65763548
>In a social setting with a group of people.
When i'm working with groups i easily get frustrated and want my idea to be the one that is worked on, because of it i always avoid working with groups because then i need to think about their problems along with the work which is tiring.
I can't focus if someone else is talking to me while i'm working on something.
I always want to lead what is being done, i do the thinking part and they do the work.
>Alone on a project you need to use your hands to build.
I always take my time until the last day, somehow my projects that i just did at the last day turns out pretty good.
I generally look at the similar project that has been made, take their parts that i like and improvise on them.
>At work doing computer style work.
Depends on the work.
I get bored too quickly when i'm working on someting at computer, i'm bad at focusing on one thing too long so i probably would take breaks frequently.
If it's some classic computer task i would probably get fired because of my laziness.
>>
>>65763718
The hairstyle won't fix her duck lips and man jaw
But she doesn't look white enough for me to be attracted to so I'm biased
>>
>>65763777
That's basically oddball ISTJ or normal INTP. Between your function scores and that you're basically one of maybe 2 ISTJs that have come here.
>>
>>65763693
Fundamentally, your explanation of Ti sounds no different from Fi. "I think this way and here are the reasons why". Replace think with feel and it's the same function
>>
>>65762478
imagine being the type of cuck who intentionally bites bait. redditfag mindset
>>
>>65762675
>usual social circle
stopped reading there, holy shit you're stupid
>>
Funny captcha time
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.65 MB, 1738x2458)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB JPG
>>65763731
Are ENTJs known for being footfags? I know (regular) seems to like having hers worshipped.
And can you blame a man for enjoying?
>>
>>65763797
Duck lips are beautiful in a smile and her jaw is model tier ur just exclusively aftracted into baby faced jailbait
>>65763825
Not him but yeah thats it. INFPs live in accordance with their personal feelings and struggle with being rational/reasonable. INTPs live primarily through their thoughts and personal logic, struggling with understanding and interacting with people
>>
>>65763897
duck lips arent the same as full lips. duck lips are when the thickness is the same on the edges as the center, aka boxlips. round full lips are incomparably better than that flat faggotry
>>
What types do this in real life?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=djVo38qcbF8
>>
File: 6cngW2G.gif (257 KB, 500x500)
257 KB
257 KB GIF
>>65763731
What high Ni does to a nigger.
>>
>>65763933
Yeah she does have a thin upper lip, still cute tho. We can agree to disagree
>>65763946
ESXJ
>>
File: 1624811267636.jpg (793 B, 20x20)
793 B
793 B JPG
>>65763878
oh god this reminded me of one of those "missed signals INTPs are fucking retarded" stories i have from my teens.
>>
>>65763946
My mother would do this to me and she got ISFJ on tests
>>
>>65763839
Too bad you missed the Gauntlet part. Big part of the equation. Dating is a normie thing and thus requires using normie resources and tactics. You're an idiot if you can't figure that out.
>>
File: Emma Sepia tone.jpg (948 KB, 2361x1327)
948 KB
948 KB JPG
>>65764010
Do tell. Was she trying to footpill you or something?
>>
What mbti is the most sexually deviant?
>>
ESFP whoriest
ENFP kinkiest
>>
>>65748357
>INFP
not making friends in high school
second year college now
I cannot seem to connect with people no matter what I try
I want to kms
>>
>>65760327
>How strong is your Fi?
I scored a 30 but idk what that is out of? Is this high or low?

This test said I'm barely more intp than infp? So I'm stuck in the middle as a moody autist?
>>
>>65764091
ESTP chadiest (or staciest)
>>
>>65763341
Very good post, I laughed at the ENTP description.
>>
File: 1631157694240.png (352 KB, 500x494)
352 KB
352 KB PNG
>>65764059
>be INTP
>14-15 years old, going through puberty and overweight, just a retard playing WoW all the time
>sister has a friend my age; hot, stupid, loud and bubbly tan girl with a nice ass who doesn't like me
>i always fucked with her just because idk, running off of instinct and she was a bitch to me
>make fun of her, spank her ass, bully her and pin her down and stuff because i thought it was funny to do
>she slowly starts to like me
>starts basically antagonizing me to make fun of her and will go out of her way to come to my room all energetic and bratty and fuck with me so that i'll fuck with her back
>asks me for foot massages all the time, puts them in my face and stuff
>i don't like feet, retarded me thinks nothing of any of this flirting...
>one day her and my sister are in the living room watching TV and she again asks me for a foot massage and i guess she gets bored and she asks to sit on my lap and i'm in pajama pants and boxers, pop a giant boner
>she's literally grinding on my dick
>I THINK NOTHING OF IT

AHHHHHHHHHH IT GETS WORSE

>she eventually moves away
>she comes back and visits my sister once when i'm like 19 and in shape working out
>see her briefly while i'm walking out the door to go somewhere and she says something about how i look good
>i look her up and down and say "wow i don't even know you anymore"
>she giggles and says "well maybe we should get some lunch and catch up"
>I SAY "NAH, I'M NOT HUNGRY I JUST ATE" AND LEAVE

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
29 y/o intp... bros why the FUCK is it so hard to find friends? my current ones wage during the day and at night they either are fucking off doing something or playing a game that i'm not interested in so we don't do shit much
>>
>>65764322
Breeder.... Bro... I dunno what to fucking say
>>
>>65764339
Why aren't you waging?
>>
>>65764322
damn bro. that's a finely crafted L. designer.
>>
>>65763608
Ti is justification with a logic unrelated to values or feelings
>>
the classic autist line and everything. shit sucks yo. why can't they just rub your balls with the balls of their feet to make it obvious?
with the exception of the girl who always wanted to nap with me, i've never had any that aggressive about it (and even still, she was too shy to grind on me or anything), but i've definitely had a few retard moments yea... dunno if it's like this for other INFPs but it's less that I'm oblivious to the whole situation like INTPs, and more that i assume they're fucking with me and i basically need them to give me a green light so i can confirm they're genuine and stop being meek; idk which is worse, not realizing at all, or seeing the social cues but being too pussy to go for it. Girls should just fucking kiss or grab the dicks of guys they like, they do hold the social power after all.
I feel for you mang
>>
File: 1610452002423.jpg (41 KB, 500x661)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>65764451
I can't seem to find work that i'm capable of sticking with that pays well enough, amongst other reasons.
>during the day i'm stuck at home with autistic younger brother who cannot be left alone
>most i've done during the day was food delivery for grubhub that pays like trash but my parents had to ask me to take the day off numerous times because they weren't able to watch him(they have compensated me, but the fact that this happened a lot in general is still alarming)
>finding a day job with a situation like that is asking for trouble
>i try night work(since people are home) as a stocker for a retail chain for a year
>got overwhelmed and quit on christmas rush
>try ups
>i call it after two days because it's even worse
>it ends up being too fucking much for me
I really despise working at someone else's desired pace, and it's fucking me up. Doing courier work seems comfy since you're (mostly) at your pace but it pays like garbage. Thought about truck driving, but I can't even drive a god damn car correctly despite doing food delivery. I'm honestly not sure how I haven't gotten into an accident yet.
>>
>>65763298
>>65763350
S>N 28.5>24.4
F>T 30.5>28
Perception most differentiated, so sensing type fits best. Sensing type with feeling more likely.
Si type with Fi auxilliary. Out of the 16 personalities, best fit is ISFJ or ESFP or ISFP.
>>
>>65764556
I thought about UPS it seems like a good job. Yeah I can't handle pressure either I'm also INTP. Couldn't handle the pressure of college. So I just work construction. If you show up and work hard and aren't a tweaker that's more than enough for most employers. But I feel like a loser and my body hurts.
>>
>>65764517
>why can't they just rub your balls with the balls of their feet to make it obvious?
i mean she was literally on my lap moving her hips. it just doesn't register in the moment... i'm trapped in my adhd brain... maybe i'm asexual or fucking autistic or something combined with the trauma.
>>
>>65764201
>This test said I'm barely more intp than infp?
Probably best described as ENTP then than either of those.
>>
>>65764917
What makes you say that? I'm definitely introverted. That's the only part of mbti that I'm sure of.
>>
>>65764938
Sakinorva is a Jungian functions test, not an MBTI(dichotomies) test desu, sociability isn't a big concern. If it gives you similar INFP and INTP, you show a clear preference for Ne. So in the context, it's probably an Ne type with no preferred auxiliary. I say ENTP because (some) people use the functions with MBTI, here too, and that would fit better.
>>
>>65764517
>Girls should just fucking kiss or grab the dicks of guys they like
I agree with this
The world just works when girls are assertive and femdom
>>
>>65765132
taking notes here dont mind
>>
File: ENTJ brain.jpg (243 KB, 1200x1200)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
>>65757449
Use the thread watcher.

>>65758376
>Te are the establishment's whores.
>With Extraverted Thinking, the judging is done based on facts and logic
The majority of official facts are nothing but lies filled with illogical points.

>>65758553
>>your type
ENTJ.
>>what do you fight for
Freedom.

>>65759649
>now tell me about ENTJ
Pic related.

>>65763678
The vast majority of people would say she's the exact opposite.
>>
How come intp men are submissive and feminine but intp women are masculine and assertive?
>>
>>65765132
Not them but generally speaking the world would be a better place if people just shot completely straight in general. All social games do is fuck people up and fuck people over. There is no scenario where it's not the best option.
>>
>>65765364
This is a top secret discussion, I'm afraid you can't do that.
>>
>>65765457
Very extremely true.
Unfortunately I think this will only get more uncommon.
Not to sound like a boomer, but people truly are soft nowadays.
>>
>>65765428
But I have a track record of punching out floor managers and routinely coworkers when I worked the iron range. I'm simultaneously the nicest and meanest person people know. Biggest guy around too.
>>
>>65765471
...top...secret...hmm
>>
File: AHHHHHHHHHH.png (67 KB, 1000x1000)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>>65763731
I simply cannot help it.
>>
>>65765560
Absolutely basado.
>>
>>65765531
INTPs are faggots. Originally.
>>
>>65765558
Hmm, seems you're determined. I'm the last to snitch, but... what do you plan to use this data for anyway? Must be important to risk your life.

>>65765560
The real winners are the full body appreciators

We're talking sex mostly so I shouldn't be having emotional thoughts but the two are bound up for me, goddamn it, Fi...

https://youtu.be/8HuDnXloq2s
>>
>>65765633
Hey, don't be wrong around me and don't get pissy with me when I correct you publicly in an environment like the fucking iron range and it won't be an issue. Out there you earn people's respect or you get shoved off a scissor lift as a joke. The difference being if that guy knows you'll readily murder him for it or if you'll be a bitch and take it. Your floor manager won't care so don't bother telling them they're likely to smack you for halting work to bitch.
>>
This is an appreciation post for INFP, INFJ and the rare elusive unicorn known as ISFJ men
Thanks for reading
Now smile.
>>
fuck I smiled
>>
>>65765692
Ah shit I posted the wrong version.
https://youtu.be/CpSnnlzbO9o

>>65765132
Especially with this current climate. I was terrified of how a girl would react if I just assumed anything because I had that shit pumped into my head, but biologically they're still hardwired to do the cat and mouse mating dance so you're supposed to break the rules society dangles in your face while reality remains an open secret playing out all around you. What a confusing time for young boys and the girls who are left with self esteem hang ups wondering what they've done wrong. The feminist matrix is at odds with reality and it just screws over young guys and girls alike who would have been happy together had they wisened sooner.

>>65765767
Thanks fren, that's a cute pic and i really want to get that tie.
>>
>mfw got anon to smile
>>
>>65765886
This is why we must preach femdom
I simply just think it'd make the world a better place
I'm totally not biased or anything
>>
>>65765899
You only got anon to smile because you're his obedient dog. You do everything he tells you to do without ever talking back like a creepy doll
>>
>>65765967
Shut up. I don't have uno, so fuck off.
>>
>>65765692
scrapbooking
>>
>>65765989
I hate you.
I hate everyone
>>
come on come come come ladies let's save the bickering for just another 100 posts alright I'll get the kiddie pool full of mud ready, just let that pent up cattiness simmer a little longer it'll make for hot and sexy- I..I mean good sportsmanlike entertainment
>>
>your type
>opinion on love letters

Don't make it shitposty. Is it an effective means of communicating affection or is a gift, gesture, or activity more touching?
(INFPs need not apply but will anyways because they like to hear themselves talk)
>>
>>65765945
Yea, I'm obviously for its promotion, but it also doesn't align with everyone's energies and there is a thrill to the hunt from both perspectives ^____^ Assertiveness and honesty would aid everyone, like that other anon was saying. Even still, it's a delicate process, because the current climate has made it that if a girl does give a guy attention, he is likely to run with it given its rarity, so there's an invisible social responsibility for girls to use their power, femdom or otherwise, wisely, lest they lead dudes on, and of course if she is just naturally friendly, she may be wrongfully labeled a heartbreaker because the conditions draw such conclusions. Current year really does fuck over introvert and extravert (and [insert polarity]), just in different ways.

>>65766139
<____< giving no clues makes for a lousy mystery

>>65765967
Asuka can you step on me?

>>65766209
>INFPs need not apply
Uh what? FiNe, have fun guessing my answer loser, hope it keeps you up at night geez wtf >:|
>>
>>65766308
I was teasing Prince. Get sappy.
>>
>>65766308
wrong
no information makes your mind run along and you have so much fun in your mind.
>>
File: 1634149477321.gif (558 KB, 367x265)
558 KB
558 KB GIF
>>65766209
>your type
ISFP
>opinion on love letters
Kinda cringe but I would get extremely horny if a shy girl confesses that way.
>>
>>65766351
Haven't we been over this? Audience needs sprinkles, a red herring at least. I like thriller pacing, need to feel like I'm on the cusp of unlocking a vidya achievement every chapter and some xp by the page. A blank page actually inspires very little from my Ne and it's recommended to such writers that they end the session mid-scene to ensure they've something to work with when next they sweat their noggin :^)
>>
>>65766209
>your type
INFJ
>opinion on love letters
Would rather die than give one myself. It's like asking someone out over text except you'll be ruthlessly mocked even if you succeed. Anybody who would send one is either an only child raised on Disney movies or a dramatic BPD nigger. That being said they're also really cute so idk man, what this guy >>65766383 said pretty much
>>
>>65766209
INTP
Never thought of writing one, doubt i ever will. Seems easier to express muh feelings in writing than speaking tho, but it'd probabl still come out incredibly cringy anyway.
Might just send a love message or a love email tho
>>
>>65766404
well what started as one shitpost became forming an ARG in real time, but i'm no coward.

you need to more clearly block the balcony. people get lost.
>>
>>65766209
>your type
INFJ
>opinion on love letters
Cute. Lovely. Need. Want.
It's extremely attractive to me when a person is good with words or poetry or whatever.
Apparently everyone has a different 'love type', and what makes me feel the most loved is expressive words.
I had a girl write love poems for me many years ago and I will hold onto them for the rest of my life.
It's so sweet that someone would put that amount of effort in, and for them to be expressive in words is a good sign imo.
As they say, communication is key.
If you get into a long term relationship with someone who is able to actually express how they're feeling, it'll probably make things easier for both of you.
>>
>>65766499
What do you feel about writing one yourself? The other INFJ said it was worse than death so this is a pretty useful comparison
>>
Are there any other ISTJ high achievers here? I've done really well in my career and investments but my personal relationships have always been shitty.
>>
>>65766543
I think I could do it but would also be shy.
It depends on the person, it's hard for me to answer when I don't have a 'crush' in mind.
>>
>>65766319
>I was teasing Prince (the importance of commas @___@)
M-metoo.
>Get sappy.
What, my filename wasn't good enough? now you're disappointed?
In a bit... I'll unironically get emotional if I gush on it

>>65766471
>you need to more clearly block the balcony. people get lost.
Is . . . that a reference to THAT? Goddamn it you're doing it again. Integrating mental dominance certainly synthesizes something interesting. You better watch it.
>>
>your type
>opinions on clingy partners
>>
>>65766209
>your type
INTP
>opinion on love letters
I admit to probably being pretty biased but I like letters in general. I save any handwritten letter in a box that's got about 400 envelopes in it now because I can't bring myself to throw them away.
I'm personally too dense for the concept of writing a love letter to ever occur to me as something I could actually do to express my feelings. I've received one love letter in my life and I can't say I felt anything other than vague suspicion and surprise at it but not much.
>>
>>65766669
>your type
INTP
I will scream like a howler monkey and stab you if you approach without announcing yourself and after I've had enough socializing for the week.
>>
>>65766669
>your type
INFP
i assume i like it, assuming im nuts about them (why else would i be with them). I'm... probably clingy myself, being more feminine and wanting to soul bond deeply, and I'm used to being the one who seemingly feels more in every dynamic, romantic or otherwise. I shouldn't be too all sweeping with that tho, because there have been cases of the inverse. Actually had one recently this year where a girl got really clingy with me but I wasn't at all interested and it blows, making you groan when they message and that's not good. Makes all the difference when it's mutual and it's one of the reasons I need someone similarly intense because I think they'd resent how much I want them otherwise... Venus in Scorpio, and Scorpio in general, has a tendency of scaring people off. I was terrified to ever show a girl poetry or anything like that again because I always fall too fast and push people away. Every time someone calls me out for it, for feeling too much too soon, it's both understandable and really hurts because I have to face the fact that people are never as sure as I am and it makes me feel like an alien who is forever waiting for someone's watch to read the same as mine. I think if someone did feel it on par, I would be very happy. I can't even be sure of that with my current "crush" because in some ways it feels like we've reversed roles and I'm the one that's obsessed now, but that may be a result of insecurities and because I'm so clingy that when I'm not sufficiently reassured, I start to doubt that they really feel it as deeply as I do. I wish I could be "normal" and take months to warm up to someone, but it's always pretty binary. Sometimes there's just enough sparks to hook my interest but it doesn't last and then I stop pursuing and we just stop talking. I need to be crazy about them to simp (and i won't forever). The only way I could see anything less working is if they put in the work to keep me around.
>>
>>65766854
Prince... you're so fucking based
>>
>>65766209
INTP
Even if love doesn't exist, love letters will always hold a special place in my heart.
>>
Hello /mbti/
I am here to announce I am horny
>>
>>65767119
Hi, Horny. How are ya?
>>
>>65767135
Hi anonymous
I'm horny
>>
>>65747057
Israel should've mever existed and must be destroyed
>intp.t
>>
>>65766209
fuck it, relistening to that song is bringing me to the edge of being a mess so might as well do this now
>your type
INFP
>opinion on love letters
they ok
It meant everything. I was hesitant, like I said about finding ways to deny signals. You'd think spelling it out plainly would be enough, but I still had to wonder if someone was just playing with me, projecting fantasies, and certainly it wasn't a simple "I like you", there was subtext like tentacles, including the foreshadowing of the struggle that would come. But I was so intrigued. It was the only "love letter" I'd ever gotten; now, the only one I'd ever need, though I treasure every snippet since. She also made the only "love art" I'd ever been given and it similarly contained more than its canvas could hold. With that one, I knew. I should have known all along, and a part of me did, I was just guarded, and she stayed far, but I remember thinking even when I read that first letter over and over, that I needed to find this person who didn't really want me to, but couldn't help but step into my spotlight to remind me that what we felt did exist. Words do hold a power over me, and hers were breathtaking because I saw so much of myself and a light that seemed strange, and she echoed the same in the letter itself, having observed me for... idk how long. It didn't seem real for two people to mirror without ever saying a word. I am so thankful for everything that lead me to that chance encounter, and the letters since. The little ping pong games in the shadows. Whatever came before set the stage, and now I just want to play. Knowing someone was out there kept me strong. I'm weak a lot. I've always been terrible at being alone, but being with the wrong people makes me feel lonely. I still feel alone, but it's nice to have the warmth of another occasionally shine through, to know she's under the same sky. She took the initiative, and it made me return it in kind. We've danced ever since
>>
>>65767167
Yes, your name is horny. We established that.
>>
>>65767289
Hi anonymous
My name is horny
>>
>>65767279
*hugs*
Have a hug from me Prince
>>
>>65767289
>>65767321
https://youtu.be/Jk7WuvNKe_g
>>
>>65767467
Hi I'm horny
>>
>>65767467
Hello I am horny
>>
Starting to think i'm on the Ni/Se axis because I tend to give concise responses.

I'm thinking disorganised INTJ or ISFP.
>>
>>65766865
>>65767346
thanks guys
https://youtu.be/-qmqFzR8bR4
>>
Starting to think I'm horny
>>
>>65767558
>>65767644
>>65767811
https://youtu.be/mlOMS_geRvg
>>
Join the MBTI discord we also do chinese zodiac readings from our resident glowie

JkLOnEt4l
>>
Chinese Zodiac>Shitty Poopy MBTI
>>
am dog :^)
>>
I want to mommy Nefpea
>>
>>65768315
Daddy* and no hes mine
>>
doesn't he bat opposite?
>>
>>65768385
Fuck off he's mine. I'm going to hold him and make him feel loved you ooga booga bitch
>>
>>65768398
OOOOHOHOOH SOOHA BOOHA IL LFUCKICNG BREWAK YOURKNEES YOUR MANWHORE HES MINE IL FCKING EKILL YOU

Its quite a shame that ||SExxDD||
>>
>>65768414
FUCKING DISCORD NIGGER REEEEE GET OUT OF HERE SEX HAVER REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>65768414
Stop being a nigger! I've claimed him, he's getting mommied tonight, and he'll moan so much that it'll send shivers down my spine.
>>
AB died for this...
>>
Introduced my parents to MBTI and now they constantly insult me for being an INFP. How do I get my own parents to stop bullying me?
>>
>>65768503
what the hell dude that's based
>>
>>65768421
YEAH IM A SEX HAVER... SEX WITH UR MUM

>>65768434
Too bad ive ripped his spine out so hes permanently immobile and stuck in my basement and now i can live my dreams of him being entirely reliant on me btw seXxdDD
>>
File: 7DPuocI.gif (986 KB, 500x281)
986 KB
986 KB GIF
>>65766669
>your type
ISFP
As long as she doesn't cling to me publicly or brings me food to work I'm fine. She can talk about me but I highly dislike any public display of love, she can go all out when we're home, though.
>>
>>65768599
But I want (you) to be entirely reliant on me...
I want to come home from a hard day at work and force you to eat me out, you'll be tied up of course and after I'm done I'll feed you and pat your head and tell you what a good boy you are
>>
I put the milk in the bowl before my cereal and you can't stop me
>>
>>65768629
FAKE DOMME DETECTED
>>
>>65768662
I may have replaced it with something else...

>>65768629
try catch me first if you can, RUNNING AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND
>>
I put the bowl in the cereal before my milk and you can't stop me
>>
>>65768667
JIZZ?!
>>
>>65768665
>FAKE DOMME DETECTED
GET EM
>>
what if you put the cereal up your ass and then poured milk in it and then pooped it into the bowl
>>
cereally, asshole move.
>>
cornhole flakes
frosted butts
>>
where are all you fucking retardseses early shitposting licenses
>>
I print my own licenses.
>>
>you will never frost nefpea's butt
>>
>>65768768
I want him to cry in my arms so i can mommy him and once he's been properly soothed, i can bridal carry him to bed and snuggle up with him, keeping him safe, comfy and warm. Hearing him snooze would be so precious
>>
>>65768790
This but with a cute INFP/ENTP boy
Enpea or whatever the fag's name is just doesn't do it for me
>>
if you dont have anything nice to shitpost dont shitpost at all
>>
>>65768790
Are you an INFJ mommy gf?
>>
>>65768836
She's not, but I am
>>
mommy GF this, big tiddy goth GF that, why dont you get a Grip, Fella
>>
why dont you have a long talk with God our Father hallowed be thy name
>>
god is the ultimate mommy gf where is he i want to talk to him
>>
>>65768869
I'm here
Sup
>>
>>65763341
I was with you until
>INFP: Objectively the best type here.
Also xNTP occasionally longpost too, I think more frequently than INTJ.
>>
I am the true God
>>
Stfu about this mommy faggotry
>>
You guys suck balls balls balls balls
>>
>>65768662
oh god im reminded of lucky charms in a froot loop bath all milky with sugary sweet feet...
>>
i want to know who cuck voted for in the crush poll
>>
Oh god I'm reminded of absolutely nothing at all tfw no Ne
>>
>>65768993
Mmm delicious fruit loops
>>
Huh now that I think about it I think that sentence is unfinished, lemme try again tfw no Ne gf
>>
God give me ne gf
>>
My hate for jannies knows no bounds
>>
Geez okay sorry for posting ig
>>
No ideas...
Zero dopamine...
Absolutely no mental stimulation...
>>
jump on this dick and get smart
>>
That'd be GAY faggot
>>
What is it about ENTPs that make people manipulate us? I just wanna help others with their work but they NEVER appreciate what I do for them. Should I just stop being a people pleaser?
>>
Best feet ITT
>>
I'll "appreciate" your "help" if you know what I mean
>>
Yea no worries u can just help by sucking this dick
>>
Holy fuxk phoneposting is awful you people do this all the time?
>>
Guess I'm all alone huh time to start masturbaring
>>
People don't manipulate ENTPs, they are the ones doing the manipulation.
>>
I'll manipulate them into a fucking bathroom you'll see
>>
oh god bathrooms and trauma
>>
>>65769151
They do. I just want to help others it's not like I'm some sort of monster or anything.
>>
I am part of the advantaged afterall...
>>
>wake up
>start sliding around my bed, rubbing my asshole against it like a dog with worms
God I hate not having a gf.
>>
Centaur what the fuck?
>>
Fucking retarded ass own-cum slurper
>>
Fucking chads voicemogging me stop it wahhwahh
>>
When you wake up alone you just want to feel something you know? This way it turns out it only took me one hour to get out of bed instead of the usual four
>>
Actually no I don't want to feel something that's just a you thing bro
>>
You must have a gf or something then. You clearly don't know what it's like to sleep without one
>>
God damn it's so lonely at this hour so fucking lame
>>
i don't deserve a gf i'm retarded
>>
centaur why
>>
I don't have a gf you're just retarded
Imagine caring
>>
The fuck is wrong with feelers I legitimately think there's just something wrong with them
>>
A big percentage of the population is mentally ill can you imagine?
>>
Turbette
>>
Oh cool you ever gonna make more?
>>
So anyway do they like it if I demand their nudes?
>>
>why
I've been saying this for years, no gf is turning me into a derranged, sickness ridden animal. No gf, that's why. It's as simple as that, no gf.

Another thing I like to do is spread my ass cheeks and sit down as hard as I can. It's all about feeling like I have some semblance of control over my environment, like I belong there and have some modicum of freedom.

>>65769336
Apparently 24% of American women over 60 are on anti depressants https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/products/databriefs/db377.htm

Either women are overmedicated or men are undermedicated. Either way it's probably a problem lol
>>
You guys are making md sleep zzzzzzz
>>
File: Spoiler Image (442 KB, 1021x933)
442 KB
442 KB PNG
flipped from INTJ to INTP
>>
I noticed ENTPs mostly come in two forms.

Either joker wannabes who are unashamedly chaotic and evil, doing it for the lulz...
Or overly nice and somewhat ingenuous. You tend to underestimate these but they are always more sly than they look.
>>
>>65769097
oh yeah? are you ????
>>
>>65769471
No I was asking who had the best feet
>>
>Tfw no IxTP gf
>>
Yeah, I'm alpha quadra.
>>
I noticed INFPs mostly come in two forms
Either bitches
Or pussy bitches
>>
>>65757625
I'm also ISTP and I'd love to have a stocking gf
>>
>>65769511
oh. i'd like to know too but it's all hypothetical. I'm betting ???'s got some bomb feet tho
>>
I am horny and I need a yandere INFJ gf!!!
>>
I am going to pin and trap an INFP boy under neath me and ride him. I won't stop until I cum. I want to bury my face in his dick and balls and suck him off and keep going even after he cums. I want to hold his hand. I want to force him to cut off all contact with other females aside from his mother.
I want to kiss him all over.
I want to make out with him and swirl my tongue in his mouth and later swirl my tongue around his tip.
After we're done and he's tired out I want him to rest his head on my thighs and play with hair hair.
I want to hear him moan so much, especially my name.
>>
I am going to fuck a fementp yea sorry my fantasies usually don't rly go beyond that
>>
>>65769618
hmmm. that all sounds reasonable. what type are (You)?
>>
>>65769647
Take a wild guess champ
>>
>>65769668
ummmm. someone who doesn't know their type? pretty sure you're asleep tho... um. idk. part of me thinks INFJ but I've never known you to be THIS lewd but then again you've been more crass lately... or are you ISTP? but again, I'd expect you to be asleep. oh god my mind is doing circles WAIT ARE YOU THE ESFPrincess THAT WANTED TO FUCK MY ASS?
>>
>>65769685
Hmm I've decided it's more fun to leave you guessing and hanging on a thread
>>
>>65769685
>or are you ISTP
don't get cocky now
>>
>>65769618
>>65769685
Fucking cringe retards ugh
>>
You keep sayin', you got somethin' for us 'NFPs
Something you call love, but confess
You've been messin' where you shouldn't be messin'
And now someone's getting all of your best
These boots are made for walkin'
And that is just what they'll do
One of these days these boots are gonna walk all over (you)
>>
>>65769699
Don't get too jealous there bud
>>
>>65769695
so ISTP
>>65769697
oh
>>65769699
you love this cringe cock

geez idfk i just want a break from the mind games for once T____T im just gonna assume it's my puddin being channeled maybe since this is prime channelin' hours
>>
>>65769714
No fuck you im going to walk all over you barefooted
>>
>>65769721
if I wanted you to know then I would
>>
>>65769735
only wanna love me from the shadows, huh? scared of dreams cumming true? i understand, scorpy not for the faint of fart :^)
>>
>>65769748
I'm shadow the hedgehog
>>
>>65769618
>suck him off and keep going even after he cums.
you're fucking cruel you know that fag?
>>
GODAMMIT JUST FUCKNGN THELL METNEK
>>
You will not think
You will live in the pod
You will eat the bugs
You will become Lewis
>>
I ALREADY AM LEWIS
>>
I thought I was Lewis
How can you be Lewis too?
>>
somebody say Lewis????????????
>>
File: 1630089130691.jpg (40 KB, 1200x706)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
kinda sussy vibes happening recently
>>
Guys I'm schizoposting again
>>
Wait no I said that not, him.
>>
>>65769819
yeah and you know why it's because of fucking Lewis I think he's been posting again under disguise
I will not let you get away, I know you're reading this you fucking bastard and I will run you out of every single space I can so you will never have any place in the entire world you feel like you even slightly belong to. still the same as always you are
>>
I have revised my views on both Lewis's dick and balls in the last six months:
His balls are probably a bit saggy and dark pink. Proper man balls, but still not hairy. The odd sprouting hair at most. I imagine the skin texture on them to be that of a plucked goose.
As for his shaft, I have reason to believe that he does in fact have a large penis, in contrast to my original vision of a 6.5in length. I think it's probably about 8 inches erect, and not a skinny dick either - nicely girthy. The reason for this is that other anons find him creepy and repellent. It would be just Lewis's luck for him to have a beautiful, perfect penis but nobody who wants to go near it. Another cruel joke played on him by fate.
I still picture his cock to be a beautiful pearly pink which gets progressively darker towards the tip. Delicate blue veins. Slightly curved upwards in a way that nudges against the g-spot.
>>
>>65769618
>suck him off and keep going even after he cums.
Look you're a woman I understand that you don't know how it feels. But believe me when I say that's a TERRIBLE idea
>>
No one actually likes INFP males
>>
centaur you're becoming incredibly lewd recently
>>
I actually like INFP males
>>
I'm going to have to kill 7 of you fuckers. Get your hands off my (regular).
>>
No you don't like them. No one does
>>
File: 1626877443575.png (558 KB, 1200x900)
558 KB
558 KB PNG
>>65769618
>suck him off and keep going even after he cums
>tfw not an INFP
>>
Yes I do like them cope seethe dilate
>>
Nobody actually doesn't like INFP males
>>
>>65769846
>>65769866
Two types ofnmen
>>
No you really don't. You cannot even begin to explain WHY you supposedly like them.
>>
Let's all love INFP males
>>
>>65766669
Intp
Hot
>>
>>65769879
One is logical, the other simply forgot how it actually feels and is horny
>>
I like INFP males because they're sweet interesting clingy poetic kind easy to talk to open to new ideas and gentle
>>
>>65769891
how does it feel mister anon
>>
Lots of meaningless buzzwords. Oh well
>>
are ya feelin it now mr krabs
>>
>>65769904
How would I even begin to describe it? Just don't do it. Let's just say you'd be basically burning his dick because that's how it feels like
>>
i'm feelin like i want to try to contact that girl i fucked up with horribly in my teens but i think she moved down south and became a teacher
>>
>>65769906
then wtf did you want me to say you stupid faggot
how do you describe things you like do you just scream like a monkey and not use words
>>
>>65769855
Sorry I think it's mostly just hormones, it comes in waves. You should have seen me when I was trying nofap
>>
>>65769917
dont know sojnds kind of hot
>>
File: DD3_Three_Icon.png (75 KB, 250x250)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
>>65769895
But what about us ISFP boys?
>>
>>65769922
>how do you describe things you like do you just scream like a monkey and not use words
Picture_Of_Gamer_Chad.png
>>
>>65769933
I dont know any cant comment much they seem alright
>>
oh you stupid fuck why aren't you in bed
>>
scratched my asshole and tiny pieces of shit got on my finger and it reminded me of Centaur
>>
Can this bitch just say her type already I even tried to cheme my way in but it didn't work. Satisfy my Ti already you dumb nigger
>>
she is your type
>>
Do you feel more in control of your environment now?
>>
no i am not master of my domain
>>
i'm the master of his domain if you know what i'm sayin
>>
maybe you should stick your finger in properly then
>>
>>65769952
My type being attracted to INFPs to this extent? Yea no I don't really believe it
>>
nothing's going up my ass you coomer
>>
Guys I think you all post on 4chan too much, it's not good
>>
Shut the fuck up roastie say your type
>>
then remain a slave, not my problem
>>
Listen if you don't love INFPs.................................................................................................................................................It's not safe here for you anymore
>>
the only thing that's going to be a slave here is you
>>
I saw a pile of dogshit outside and it reminded me of Centaur
>>
I wanna be a sex slave for (type)

lmao xddd
>>
love it when i get people to seethe by not giving them what they want
>>
I wanna see Rxy dominate Cuck
>>
I want chuck to dominate rxy
>>
I mean it'd be a nice reversal
>>
today I'm going to lie on the internet
>>
Reversal? chuck is canon way bigger and stronger than rxy
>>
Chuck is obese
>>
rxy types like a fat chick, chuck is a sailor ffs
>>
chuck doesnt exist its a 50 year old fisherman
>>
Yea but like you don't get it their types make Rxy the dominant one
>>
>you will never witness chuck harpooning rxy and melting her down into blubber
>>
todays thread was really comfy i hope it stays like that, on topic and nice and no attention whoring
>>
>It was chuck's dad LARPing as his daughter the whole time and she's still in the dungeon
>>
Oh no no don't even start
>>
Anyway yeah the thread was nice even if I couldn't really post in it cause of reasons
>>
16p and it's consequences have been a disaster for the mbti thread
>>
>tfw i have missed most of end of thread because emotions
well im here now, Fi be damned
>>
16p raped my mother
>>
16P is the best thing that ever happened to mbti
>>
is it too late to present myself as a canonical INFP male?
>>
im going to bed i hope we can stop circlejerking about regulars
>>
Why would you want to do that? When I said I was an INFP everybody just laughed at me
>>
The only reason I like circlejerking is cause this shit is funny to me
>>
I like circlejerking because I'm lonely and crave attention
>>
I'm lonely but I still refuse to identificationfag
>>
What, do you want a pat on the back?
>>
>>65769987
>I saw a pile of dogshit outside and it reminded me of Centaur
rent free
>>
I can't look at pats on the back the same way anymore
Not after what (regular) told me
>>
Shit free
>>
W...what did (regular) tell you?
>>
Look I can't say here okay just forget about it sometimes I post about shit without really considering that people like you may ask questions
>>
But I wanna knooooow
>>
could you at least drop a hint as to which (regular) it was?
>>
im gonna be SUCH a SLUT to fill the void in the coming weeks, im gonna be worthy of that shared throne you bestowed unto me
>>
If you find out it'd be a huge problem I'm not kidding so sorry but I can't
>>
Was it chuck?
>>
I'm fucking jelly, I wish I could be a slut
>>
No it wasn't chuck
>>
Whew, it's OK then. Would you like a pat on the head instead?
>>
you can be a slut with me. we can be halloween sluts
>>
>>65770162
>Whew, it's OK then.
What would be the problem if it was? And sure
>>
How about I lick your asshole, clean i like a cat so that next time you scratch it there's no tiny poop flakes?
>>
>>65770147
Is this because of locktober or something?
>>
>>65770171
People are just funny about chock is all. They see her as vulnerable or something.

>>65770174
wtf is locktober?
>>
>>65770174
naw just upcoming advantage
>>
Pats anons head for being a good anon and not falling for the identificationfag corruption
>>
i kinda regret being identifiable
>>
No no no no don't stop posting frogs
>>
Sometimes I regret being identifiable, but then I remember that I don't actually and it's been the highlight of the last 5 years
>>
centaur you're a staple, never stop that one anon is right and hunger games meme magic you ARE /mbti/
>>
I don't like favoritism, but...
>>
i just try to treat it with a responsibility, lame and up my own ass as that might sound. if you're taking the spotlight you better earn it, and the ones who stay in people's memory do justify it. being recognizable as (regular) led to really good things for me, and still, some people don't recognize me or forget about me so it's a nice little fence i sit where good girls are good and i can blend into the shadows a bit with anyone that doesn't have the eyes for me. oh wait this is kinda an effortpost my bad yo.
>>
Mfw I walk down the road and anon is like WOW IS THAT (REGULAR)????
>>
I didn't earn it tho bitches get fuked
>>
i just fuck around and post thoughts i have that go unfiltered
>>
It's not them cause I'm not in prison but I saw this person while playing with my garden hose and thought it was lewis
>>
i was unironically like a month ago walking down the road to the store and thought of the people at /mbti/
>>
i think of the people at /mbti/ all the time because i keep falling in love with them
>>
Everyone but me huh
>>
>>65770272
That's right no one likes you Satan
>>
you don't know that
in any orginal capacity by which (anon) can be certain
>>
>666th post
>accusing another of being satan
truly the prince of lies
>>
I still wonder about that femISFP sometimes
>>
you mean the one that was JUST here x amount of hours ago that semi-inspired my ASFPosting?
>>
If that's the one obsessed with ENTPs then yea
>>
oh the one who made the vocaroo asking for entpenis? I still hang around here
>>
? Someone mention entps?
>>
ohhhh you mean THAT one
yea sorry i was too busy thinking about sheltered ESFPrincess fuck toys muh hummanah hummanah walking the little whore up and down the STAIRS BALLS DEEP
>>
Entpussy on my dick maybe?
>>
im a fucking degenerate. people were saying that about ENFPs. most kinky or whatever. maybe I am an ENFP. ponder that (i won't). probably not an ENFP. probably an ANFP. like a for real one in the making i just need to level up that Te okay, it'll work out, Rxy will train me.
>>
Ambiverts aren't real in MBTI.
>>
we're going beyond MBTI. we're going JUNG, as in FULL JUNG. as in ALCHEMY. as in UNIFICATION OF OPPOSITES. as in I WILL BE THE BEGINING MIDDLE AND END
>>
Ambiverts also aren't real according to JUNG.
>>
I don't think extroverts are like actually real either desu everyone thinks theyre a so quirky introvert xdd
>>
LISTEN TO ME WHEN IM SPEAKING OKAY. JUNG CONTRADICTS HIMSELF. HE SECRETLY BELIEVES IN TURNING HIS OWN FUNCTION THEORY INTO GOLD, HE JUST KNOWS NO MAN CAN DO IT. ENTER: ME
>>
Who in this thread is well "jung" ;^)
>>
Extraverts are real but it's hard to tell them apart on an anoymous imageboard, unless they go out of their way to signal it.
>>
goddamn (((freud)))
>>
No this shit happens outside of the imageboard and I'm not talking about mbti extroverts
>>
Your type
Rei, Asuka or Mari
Why
>>
>>65770369
Not a weeb, the best type.
>>
Istp
Really don't care I want misato instead and mari was badly written
>>
Non-MBTI extraverts don't define themselves as such unless they are the stereotypical party animals who can't spend 1 day by themselves.
The traditional definition especially excludes ExTJs.
>>
INFP
Mari because I kid you not I couldn't get wille puppy~ out of my fucking mind dude, it took over my thoughts, i just want Her to call me so many nicknames and make me her goodboy but otherwise it's Asuka because 8yo me had impeccable taste and it started my lust for nazi girls and assertive types and shinji is literally me and asuka is the call to adventure and id fuck the soul into rei don't get me wrong but asuka is OBJECTIVELY the right choice for individuation in og nge/eoe. Rei is return to womb, Asuka is ginger goddess LIVE
>>
Also who the fuck made up the energy introversion bs when you look up the meaning of introvert it literally just says shy person
>>
Fuck if I know, but either way they don't really match Jung's definitions.
>>
k who wants this infp dick anyway? you fuckers were salivating away while i was gone. I saw that shit.
>>
Dunno these bitches should just... You know, be more forward with their advances if they want it so bad
>>
imagine if your genitals were a different type in their behaviors than your personality
>>
You're not (your type) when you're horny
>>
My dick is INTP, but I am not.
>>
>>65770427
You're probably right it probably makes my Se overtake my Ti and make me a retard
>>
>>65770369
>INF...P?
Rei all the way

>>65770427
What type are you then?
>>
>>65770439
banger of an out of context image
>>
yea i agree they should literally just suck me. Also if that dude ain't retard enough to get sucked after he nuts then i'll be retard enough for the both of us because goddamn i wanna be broken by blowjob

>rei
>milk time
KEK WHAT DID I SAY
>>
>>65770422
It's you, you're bitches. Chop chop.
>>
>>65770369
INFP
Rei, Asuka is shit
t. never watched a single episode of Evangelion
>>
No yea dude ur only saying that cause you haven't coomed in ages by now, you'll coom and remember why you don't keep stroking
>>
i have an unfortunate confession...
>>
>>65770455
Uh what did you mean by this?
>>
he is finally going to say it
>>
they don't know who (You) are, they lack the Eye to see
>>
Aaaahhhhh okay then I see how it is
Good luck next month?
>>
easier for a camel to walk through the eye of a needle than for (shadow regular) to become (regular)
>>
good luck starting now because i wanna save it for what's coming next week...
>>
Okay what the fuck does that even mean how would a camel do that
>>
>>65770459
This is all you need to watch to understand their characteristics and interpersonal dynamics

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CCXb_VtYB-0
>>
anon above me needs to be bathed in the blood
>>
>>65770483
Next week? What's coming next week, is it related to upcoming advantage?
>>
>>65770486
you got in the way so hold your breath time for a baptism dunking
>>
>is it related to upcoming advantage?
yea :'|
>>
I'm curious and sleepy is it related to triple question mark too
>>
what's the upcoming advantage?
>>
sure is related
>>
I want (regular) to wrap me up in a sheet and leave me with severe emotional trauma after performing a rebirthing ceremony on me in the LA river in which I also inhale a lot of sewage and become infected with a brain eating amoeba that kills me agonizingly but relatively quickly
>>
Right that's all I needed to know lol
>>
oh page 11 came suddenly, time to retreat to dream sex with Her hopefully
>>
>>65770541
ahem, ahem, ladies
>>
>>65770534
Is this Ne? How do I gain this power?
>>
a heem heem

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.