[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.


[Advertise on 4chan]


lol
>white """men"""
>>
>>65752473
Suicide is a sign of intelligence.
>>
>>65752487
so that's why I haven't killed myself
>>
>the majority of the population make up the majority of suicides
Hmmm...
>>
Shows beyond a doubt we have toughest and most challenging lives
>>
File: whitemales hoes lgbt.gif (371 KB, 300x300)
371 KB
371 KB GIF
>>65752473
thank fucking god

originallgliany
>>
>>65752473
That isn't funny.
>>65752487
This is a terrible cope.
>>
>>65752591
they count mtf transpeople as male or "male at birth" in suicide statistics
>>
>>65752550
A chink made this
>>
>>65752487
The countries with the highest suicide rates are in Africa and Eastern Europe, not exactly known for their high IQ lel
>>
>>65752591
>That isn't funny.
Yes it is.
>>
>>65752510
Even when its population adjusted, white men commit suicide 4x more than ethnic males and 8x more than ethnic females. Black women, despite being the most victimized and undesirable race, still have more guts and tenacity than white men, who are the least vicimized and most desired race.
>>65752487
Bullshit, its about being weak and entitled. We know this because the white female antidepressant usage and suicide rates absolutely skyrocket after 35. They literally cannot handle life not being on cutscene mode anymore and become addicted to pills when faced with a life not being treated like a princess every waking moment.
>>
>>65752614
They should though, anything otherwise would be inaccurate.
>>
>>65752473
niggers can't even be depressed or suicidal because they are unable to think in the first place
>>
>>65752473
Thanks for giving me a reason to never kill myself. Nasty little brown ethnics get off on it because they feel so inferior. I will live to spite you.
>>
>>65752873
We dont care, the only person youre spiting is yourself. Whether you deepthroat a shotgun or suffer continuously with mental anguish for years, its all good baybeh baybeh
>>
>>65752920
>We dont care
Which is why this thread was made and why you are in it making posts lol.
>>
>>65752866
Cope lol suicide has nothing to do with sentience even vermin like lemmings kill themselves
>>
>>65752937
>what is trolling
May you have a long depressing life anon.
>>
>>65752951
yeah because they're retarded and run off cliffs, akin to niggers drinking dirty water and dying
>>
>>65752968
>i'm just trolling, bro, haha.
May you sit at the bottom of society for your entire life and blame everyone else for your failure to launch.
>>
>>65752978
>niggers!!! teehee!!!
Meanwhile the white race is done for, go slit your wrists about it fag.
>>
>>65752968
no one deserves to suffer, not even evil niggers like you
>>
>>65752986
I wont do that because Im not an incel ^_^
>>
>>65753007
Post your face and prove it. I'll post mine and we can judge who the incel is.
>>
95% Chicanas get half white babies
95% Asians only date white men
95% Blacks daydream everyday about having a white boyfriend
>>
>>65753007
make sure to timestamp it too, incel.
>>
>>65753017
Whether you have sex or not makes zero difference to me. Its hilarious you just described what incels do their entire lives. Blame shifting and failure to launch, blaming personal failings on an external force, persecution complex, claiming certain groups like Jews are conspiring against them etc. Incels have so much in common with BLM protestors.
>>
>>65753038
Oh so now you are taking back the incel comment? Just post your face with a timestamp and stick to your guns.
>>
>>65753005
Life is suffering for most people, whites just cant handle it because they think life should be on tutorial mode and they have a childish pain avoidance mindset. Grow a pair of ovaries/balls and toughen up.
>>
>>65752994
we're like jews, we'll always be here, you can't get rid of us
>>
>>65753048
Youre arguing with strangers over racial suicide stats on a weekday night on r9k. Dont pretend to be a sex having productive member of society anon, youre fooling no one.
>>
>>65753064
Given that a tribe of big nosed men in funny hats have been mind-controlling you for centuries...........
>>
>>65753066
>Youre arguing with strangers over racial suicide stats on a weekday night on r9k
You are too, retard. Do you lack self-awareness? The difference is, I'm not calling someone incel. You are. So quit being a pussy and prove to me that you are a sex god with that big beautiful face.
>>
>>65753054
I don't care stinky incel I'm talking about the fact that you want that guy to suffer. Even then you're generalizing an entire population and assuming whites all want to kill themselves for the exact same reason which is retarded.
>>
>>65753081
Its 7am where I am tho ;)
>>
>>65753093
Imagine being this spastic and fragile on a site known for trolling, holy shit. Just type nigger a couple more times and leave this thread lmao, youre done and boring me now.
>>
You won't be laughing when you're being exterminated
>>
>>65753096
It's hardly insulting to be called an incel by some beta ethnic pussy who is too chicken shit to blow out a supposed incel by uploading a simple pic.
>>
>>65753112
No way fag, I would get banned and you would fall in love with me. I know what you white boys are like, all gay as hell.
>>
>>65753108
Why dont you follow your fuhrer and suck some cyanide?
>>
>>65753119
>I would get banned
>I'll get a 3-day suspension from an incel board. Oh no what ever would I do with my time?
You are pussy incel and you blame your shortcomings on "muh white man." You aren't even good at hiding it.
>>
>>65752473
Ethnics would rather go to jail than commit suicide this is nothing new.
>>
>>65753135
Damn I really hit a nerve xD
>>
>>65752473
And yet white men make up 100% of the reason why bucks are still butthurt about things that happened hundreds of years ago.
>>
>>65752473
Most trannies are white men confirmed
>>
>>65752473
Those moments of clarity are really weird.
Just talking to a person and then right in the middle of it realize:
>Oh, I'm talking to an NPC right now
>They have no internal dialog
>They have no concept of the future and the certainty of the perpetual suffering that awaits them as a result of their short-seighted actions
>They have to directly be told they are in check because they don't perceive the limited possibilities
>There is no introspection
>The idea of consequence is lost on them
>They are truly the most pestilent form of human life
>They cling to it in their fetid ghettos and favela
>They do nothing to better their situation or even the first step of acknowledgment toward their situation
>They are complacent in their squalor and ignorant of the dangers it presents to the well-being of them and others
>They care nothing for altruism unless threatened with becoming a social pariah for it
>They are a flock of sheep that can be herded
>And despite this, they are "prideful"
>overwhelmingly prideful
I don't want to exist on the same planet as subhuman creatures that wear human faces.
>>
>>65752614
Yeah, good point. Why are white men so prone to sissydom?
>>
>>65752487
are trannies the smartest people then??
>>
>>65753466
I think their IQ hovers around 115 last time I viewed any data relating. A disproportionate amount are also software engineers.
>>
File: 1605016940153s.jpg (7 KB, 250x241)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>65752473
What's even the point of this thread? Yes whites have been cucked and demoralised by the globohomo zeitgeist. More news at 11. Still the west would collapse and turn into an africa tier shithole without them. Anyway off you go >>>/pol/
>>
Why are threads like this allowed? Leftists and brown people have really ruined the whole board.
>>
>>65753516
> Brown
Still hasn't realized the misanthropic posts come from Asian and half-Asian incels
Ngmi
>>
>>65752591
i'm literally white and suicidal yes it's funny. go back to twitter faggot
>>
>>65753516
>Leftists and brown people have really ruined the whole board.
What are you going to do about it, caucroach? Cry about it? Slit your wrists maybe? Lol.
>>
>>65752473
Living be too spicy
>>
File: Annoyed pepe red.jpg (196 KB, 900x900)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>65752684
>Black women, despite being the most victimized and undesirable race,
>>
I hate niggers and I'm not even white
>>
>>65753459
Melanin receptors in their brains
>>
>>65753459
Why do you have this pic saved in your PC? What a faggot
>>
>>65752550
>le happy chinaman
>>
>>65752473
The neurosis of whites and jews cannot be understated
>>
File: 1634127527829.png (479 KB, 1117x783)
479 KB
479 KB PNG
Honestly the only reason I don't kill myself is because my parents. If they were both dead I'd be purchasing a gun in an instant. I just don't care about my own life and the idea that my future is just going to be wage slavery for another 40 years is driving me mad
>>
>>65752649
thank god the western europeans are so intelligent they import said africans to replace them unlike the very low iq easterners
>>
>>65752684
>white men, who are the least vicimized and most desired race.
im not even white but come on
>>
>>65752649
To commit suicide you need two things.
A bad situation and the capacity to understand just how bad things really are.

If you have a lot of understanding you don't need that bad of a situation, and if you have an extremely bad situation, you don't need that much of an understanding.
>>
File: 1614918606896.png (111 KB, 700x765)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>>65752487
Holy fukken cope
>>
>globohomo alliance makes life hell for white men
>"lol whats the matter yt boi? why you killing yourselves so much lmao"
I wish christianity was true so I could take solace in the fact that you would all burn in agonizing pain for eternity after death.
>>
File: 1605007650740.gif (68 KB, 570x537)
68 KB
68 KB GIF
>>65755325
>white women don't want to fuck you
>white men outcompete you
>"nooo some global conspiracy and poor niggers are making my life a hell"
Absolutely pathetic.
>>
>>65755367
>my paycheque get siphoned to people who hate me and want me dead
>uneducated shitskins get special grants and quotas and programs all paid for by white men
>"LOL chud just mad he can't get pussy lmao"
Yes like I said I wish hell was real for subhuman cretins like you
>>
File: 1608559297815.png (326 KB, 2757x2757)
326 KB
326 KB PNG
>>65755443
>chad fucks all the women
>boomers squander every penny in western countries
>"nooo it's some niggers getting miserable handouts that are ruining my life"
And yes you can't get pussy.
>>
isn't part of it just that white men are older on average? and probably more likely to own guns?
>>
>>65752487
Ethnic here.
I think white people are just massive pussies. When whites rope their reasons are always retarded:
> Wahhh i didn't get promoted
> Wahhh I 35 and don't have a mansion yet
> Wahhh Chad broke up with me NOOOO
> Wahhh Stacy wont notice me NOOOO
> Wahhh I will never be a woman NOOOOO

JFL when my parents came here they were dirt fucking poor had fucking nothing. Lived in literal fucking closet in a shitty neighborhood and they are still here and im still here. The average white man lives life on EZ mode in comparison its just a big joke.
>>
And this is why white people are bad. Imagine liking such depressive dopers.. lmao. They should make a watch list and jail high riskers in mandatory work conditions for POC benefit.
>>
>>65753516
lol
you fucking faggot
>>
I don't know that stats, but I think a wise man knows when to check out of this wild ride.
Sure, after 50 you can still have your health, and after 60 you might have a lot going for you to make up for getting older and slower and less physically robust, but at 70 things are clearly going downhill and after 80 it's really just a succession of decline; first you start forgetting things, then you get lost, you fall and can't get up, your vision blurs and you can't find refuge in books, your hearing goes out and you can't find joy in conversation and so on.
I don't blame anyone for choosing not to live like that, I'm inclined to off myself just the same when my quality of life disappears like it did to my grandparents.
Killing yourself before you're 30 is pretty unfortunate. Not that there aren't material reasons to do so, cancer or guilt or being in prison, but just because you feel bad, even if you feel awful, that should be an invitation to do something else, join the military, leave the country, do a lot of drugs, take out a massive loan because you know you'll either be too dead to pay it off or inspired to live your life so you won't mind having a pile of debt to pay.
Not everyone can be made better off through material experiences though, some just aren't suited to life, at least not as the world is now. I don't condone it, but I understand.
>>
>>65755990
For someone with such antipathy for white people, it's quite interesting that you choose to define your ethnicity not by what you are, but by the fact that you aren't white.
>>
File: 1626730725889.jpg (102 KB, 1080x1080)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
Thanks for the thread OP. I hate crackas so god damn much, they live on easy mode and still complain 24/7. Bunch of cry babies/alcoholics. I know someday on the news I'll hear something like "breaking news: white people are now the new minority in X, Y or Z according to..." and on that day I'll celebrate like I never celebrated. Fuck those faggots I hope they all kill themselves, I've never treated a white person decently in my entire life.
>>
>>65757547
Go home back to africa nigger.
>>
>>65752473
men kill themselves for two reasons, because they are incels or because their wives divorce them and take their families away from them. those are only issues with white people. blacks don't have families and can't be incels because white women will always be willing to fuck them to get back at their dead fathers. asians don't get divorced and don't remain incels because their families arrange marriages for them after they get jobs. all the bitter asians on this board are children whose parents are still waiting for them to grow up before getting them a wife.
>>
>>65757547
I do not really understand this.

You think this all is, because lack of data from ghettos, sub-urbs etc? Not like yanks would give a shit about non-whites, so.

This whole OP seems fishy to me. Bait.

When you guys take over USA, please be nice to Eastern european "whites" alright? They've been moderately nice to you all. Kay? kiss
>>
>>65757666
brown man here.
I fucking love eastern euros. They are like literally the only ones who treat me like a human.
>>
I love how all the niggers in this thread are using a European language, on a site invented by a White guy, using the internet which was more or less invented by Whites.
>>
>>65752473
hopefully a good chunk of them are actually North African. The US government now calls arabs etc White.
>>
>>65757679
Then just go home back to africa nigger.
>>
>>65757666
>When you guys take over USA, please be nice to Eastern european "whites" alright? They've been moderately nice to you all. Kay? kiss
You talk like an absolute faggot and don't deserve mercy from anyone.
>>
>>65757772
should have picked your own cotton Cletus.
you reap what you sow.
>>
>>65757766
>less than 2% of the US population
>north africa and the middle east have the lowest suicide rates on earth
Doubt it cracker, keep coping though with alcohol, wouldn't want you to an hero :((((
>>
>>65757819
Bitch please. You think they would want mercy? Also guess you are too yankified. Shame.
>>
Its lack of community. most depressed angry chud white males were neglected by their parents and they have no purpose and they live in a less than favourable environment

you can have nothing but with a loving family youll never kill yourself. most chuds who get radicalised have no love in their life
>>
File: 1633157050485.jpg (382 KB, 2544x4000)
382 KB
382 KB JPG
white males would rather kill themselves than date a black woman
>>
>>65757756
You are welcome for creating the cradle of civilization.
>>
>>65757868
>black woman
Stop gaslighting. Say black female.
>>
File: 1633865328429.png (209 KB, 628x662)
209 KB
209 KB PNG
>>65755502
>parents, not him
lel
>>
>>65757756
>moot
>white

and

>site is literally a copy of a site made by asians

epic post retard
>>
>>65757831
>2 of the most suicidal nations are in south africa
northies
>>
File: raznmasculinity.png (74 KB, 807x714)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
>>65753516
>brown people

chinks, they're chinks
every board on 4chan is waking up to the chink menace, they've been run out of /tv/ and /pol/ now
>>
File: mogged3.jpg (453 KB, 1080x1248)
453 KB
453 KB JPG
>>65757831
the countries with the highest suicide rates are russia, korea and japan
a fucking chink like you should not use this as some kind of ammunition against whites
>>
File: 1626432664995.png (77 KB, 306x306)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
>>65757914
laugh it up yte
>>
>>65757870
isn't Africa considered the cradle of civilization? cultural appropriating much?
>>
>>65752473
chinks, japs, gooks, all different words for nigger
they're all niggers
>>
>>65752473
Niggers do suicide by calling 911 and living in the ghetto so it doesn't count towards official statistic
>>
>>65758458
Yeah I never understood the concept of "Asian trash", inherent in being a non white is being fucking trash. It's like saying "black trash", or something. Blacks, Asians, and Indians (the red kind) are all trashy. Except the exceptions, and it's the reverse for whites. Now that being said, I've heard people say that trashy blacks and asians are a lot more preferable to trashy whites so idk
>>
>>65757608
the reality is, truth doesn't care about your retarded one dimensional kikethink but asians really are insect people
>>
>>65753054
imagine being proud of having a shitty life lmao ur own logic suggests u commit a 41% but ur retarded nigger pride wont let u lmao
>>
File: hindutemples.jpg (98 KB, 800x638)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>"Y-you're a chink"
Paranoid faggots, everybody hate you, EVERYBODY. blacks, latinos, arabs, indians, asians... we all think you're a bunch of mentally ill degenerates who live on tutorial mode. The rest of the world has to face wars, famine, dictatorships, extreme poverty. The biggest problem a whiT*oid has to face is "hmm which career path am I gonna pick, oh god this is so stressful, I don't want a stable job and an average looking wife, I demand to be a rock star and a top streamer making millions a month I deserve it!" all the while putting zero effort into anything. Truly sickening individuals. No wonder the universe is slowly getting rid of them, that kind of shit doesn't happen by accident. God doesn't want you on earth.
>>
>>65758598
>everybody hate you, EVERYBODY. blacks, latinos, arabs, indians, asians...
oh no the monkeys hate us whatever will we do???
>The rest of the world has to face wars, famine, dictatorships, extreme poverty.
yet u all r entitled shits that try to get into white nations, further proving that we r indeed the master race
>>
>>65752684
Being around niggers I'd kill myself too.
>>
>>65758458
Are you having a seizure there subhuman?
>>
>>65753893
>cry about it
Isn't that your specialty nigger? crying about everything always?
>waaah white people don't want me in their countries
>waaah I'm oppressed
>waaah we wuz slaves!
>waah systemic racism!

Really we should never GIVEN you your freedom.
>>
>>65757824
why were you picking cotton then?
>>
>>65758696
we should've genocided all niggers or at least deported them. The only reason there r any nonwhite vermin in our countries is cuz of retard leftists.
>>
File: 1633998991981.png (255 KB, 738x800)
255 KB
255 KB PNG
>>65758646
Remains of colonialism (Franc CFA for example) + white countries keep destabilizing ethnic countries who try make it on their own, usually by killing their leaders (Ghaddafi, Sankara, Milosevic...). The english empire forced many isolationist ethnic nations to open themselves to modernity. You faggots orchestrated your own genocide and have the audacity to cry about it. Immigrants who come in white countries are poor fuck who just wanna send the money they make back home, it's literally just economical nobody gives a shit about your people or culture, it's all about money(and white nations tried to counter that practice notably by allowing ethnics to bring their family here with them). Thank god China is gonna take over, at least these guys are just technocrats, not sadists like wh*Tes.
>>
File: 1627186465705.jpg (144 KB, 750x718)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>65758598
> The rest of the world has to face wars, famine, dictatorships, extreme poverty.
which is your own fault shitskin. We create comfy societies and it makes you seethe so much. Maybe stop complaining and do something to fix your countries yeah?
>>
File: justlikeus4.webm (1.66 MB, 320x400)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB WEBM
FUCK wh*te "people" me and my niggas tired of yall
>>
File: brotheyrethesame.webm (1.64 MB, 704x480)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB WEBM
hahaha we just take what we want, thats ho0w weak you wh*te school shooter freaks are. fuck yall
>>
>>65758713
Don't worry, Anon. It's the anti-racist retards that are killing themselves. Belonging to a group decreases the risk of suicide which is why ethnics don't kill themselves as much.
>>
>>65758731
>Remains of colonialism (Franc CFA for example) + white countries keep destabilizing ethnic countries who try make it on their own,
colonialism is the only reason africans arent still living in huts retard this is the ultimate cope
>Thank god China is gonna take over, at least these guys are just technocrats, not sadists like wh*Tes.
yes cuz china is known for being so nice and humanitarian, not like their own country is a massive deathtrap
>>
File: gay43265.webm (1.19 MB, 352x640)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB WEBM
you wh*te too scared to even call us out when we fuck right in th eopen what yall gonna do? I eat my homies ass yall wont SAY SHIT fuck wh*tey!!
>>
>>65753947
Black women are most likely to be victims of rape and assault and are also the least desirable race of women in dating. Whats your point?
>>
>>65758802
>bragging about having gay sex
holy shit u niggers have rlly hit a new low here kek
>>
>>65758803
>Black women are most likely to be victims of rape and assault
i wonder who's fault that is?
>>
>>65758774
That old lady shot up a school? I'd never think old women would play violent video games.
>>
File: caucasoidmonkeyface.jpg (245 KB, 1200x1200)
245 KB
245 KB JPG
>>65758713
Abraham Lincoln was right wing.

>>65758774
Also based. Think of how many kids this woman turned blind eye to when they got raped by their pastor. Think of how many donations this woman put into her own pocket. I always thought of this in positive light, she did not expect anyone would come and beat the shit out of her, because she was old white grandma but no.

But she probably was just fine but who knows. Yankee white evangelicals don't got good track record.
>>
>>65758821
Obviously it's White men that rape them.
>>
File: 1633434508097.jpg (297 KB, 1266x1315)
297 KB
297 KB JPG
>>65758789
>colonialism is the only reason africans arent still living in huts retard this is the ultimate cope
Here comes the cope and exagerations. If you don't live in a futurist hellscape with zero human emotions, zero greenery, no industrial hell with disgusting concrete blocks everywhere, you're a savage and NEED to be "civilized". Wh*Toids aren't here to educate anyone, to guide anyone into modernity, ethnics had their own way of life, primitive sometimes indeed (Africa). Can't just mind their own business and stay in Europe. Now you're getting replaced and by 2100 you'll stop existing. You reap what you saw, as they say.
>>
>>65752684
It's cultural, the reason why Japanese and Korean men, and to a lesser extent white American men have high suicide rates is that they have a code of honor where failure means going down with your metaphorical ship and falling on your sword. For minorities in the US, they have no expectation of success from their peers, and so such a culture did not develop.
>>
>>65758731
>Remains of colonialism
You mean such as the technology you're using at the moment? You'd still be chucking spears and drinking piss if not for colonialism. Also, the CFA benefits Africans due to it being linked to a an actual stable currency, unlike everything in Africa.

> Immigrants who come in white countries are poor fuck who just wanna send the money they make back home
Don't care. You still create shitholes wherever you go. Ethnic areas are always dumps and you should be deported back to your countries where you can freely practice your culture aka smearing shit on your faces or fucking your family members. .
>>
>>65755325
>Makes life hell for white men
Literally in what way?
Did Jews turn you into an incel you faggot cunt?
Lemme guess, when a cauchroach vermin like you fails at capitalism its suddenly le jew?

Why dont you kill yourself like half the other weak caucroach scum masquerading as men?
>>
>>65756883
The strong are defined by not being weak
>>
>>65758827
Lincoln wanted to deport Apefricans but he was killed before he could.
>>
>>65758844
>in what way
>refuses to read 5 posts forward
yeah okay retard
>>
File: alaqmo.jpg (6 KB, 200x253)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>65758842
>the CFA benefits Africans due to it being linked to a an actual stable currency, unlike everything in Africa.
Gaddafi wanted to make the gold dinar the currency of Africa and got CIA'd for that. You faggots are hypocrites. Also here comes the exagerations again. WhiT*ids will say "YES TED IS SO BASED FUCK TECHNOLOGY" and then "without us you'd be living like primitives". Turbo hypocrites kek. Earth is cleasing herself of disgusting wh*Te blood.
>>
>>65758733
>Comfy society = colonial empire where you are a second class citizen in your own nation
The brain of the whitoid is closer to that of a rat than even a primate
>>
>>65758844
Jews made it possible for you to immigrate to America. Jews were also staunch supporters of abolishing segregation laws. You think white people just woke up one day and said "Hmmm, I don't actually hate these ugly shitskins who loot, rape, rob, and murder my people"
>>
>>65758836
obv, all the white chuds in those ghettos
>>
it would be the funniest thing ever if at a flick of a finger we could immediately create two universes, 1 where all nonwhite inhabit and the 2nd all the whites are transported to.

Within a week all the uppity shitskins who previously bitched and moaned about whitey would be begging for the white man back.
>>
>>65758866
You think I give a fuck about your dumb copes caucroach?
Youre failing because capitalism decided youre a rat and nothing else, you dont get treats anymore since youre spineless animals that sold your souls to the companies and lost your power to unionize

You subhumans get everything you deserve, the white is a truly weak and miserable and detestable thing, it causes its own suffering and then spergs out violently like the animal it is, when the chinese put you down the world will celebrate
>>
>>65758905
>goes to white countries
>bitches endlessly about the white host which so graciously accepted it
many such cases.
>>
>>65758915
>Be born in NYC
>Rarely half to interact with caucroaches at all
>Almost certainly have a longer line of descent in the US than the majority of the coping mutts on 4chin
>>
>>65752473
Unironically anyone who isn't a complete coward would kill themselves. We are all cowards.
>>
File: 1628428680141.jpg (140 KB, 1151x699)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>65758895
>"YES TECHNOLOGY IS SO GOOD AND PERFECT WITHOUT US YOU WOULDN'T HAVE IT!"

Wh*Toid subhuman in another thread

>"The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race. They have greatly increased the life-expectancy of those of us who live in advanced countries, but they have destabilized society, have made life unfulfilling, have subjected human beings to indignities, have led to widespread psychological suffering (in the Third World to physical suffering as well) and have inflicted severe damage on the natural world. The continued development of technology will worsen the situation. It will certainly subject human beings to greater indignities and inflict greater damage on the natural world, it will probably lead to greater social disruption and psychological suffering, and it may lead to increased physical suffering even in advanced" countries.
>Ultra liberalism is why I can't get a gf

Hypocrites as I said. Wh*Toids see nature, small countryside houses made out of rock or wood, florishing fauna and flora, and what they have in mind is "hmm yes let's replace all this by soulless concrete blocks and force these people to operate in the way we see fit".

Absolute scum of the earth.

I'm sure Russians are so much happier in their commie blocks than they were living in small villages. Kill yourself immediatly.
>>
File: 1634016315615.jpg (43 KB, 305x294)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>65758767
Fucking kek is that the world's most retarded rape attempt or something?
>when that nigga dives in and completely misses
Thanks for the laugh anon.
>>
>>65758959
>uses a literal strawman, an argument I never postulated, against me
nice shitskin logic retard
>>
And the rats who live there probably have a longer line of descent than you, doesn't mean they aren't a pest.
>>
>>65758837
go live in paradise with the bushmen then retard
>>
>>65758868
> WhiT*ids will say "YES TED IS SO BASED FUCK TECHNOLOGY"

Lmao, maybe that's because we aren't a hivemind such as yourself, retard? People who want to live like spear-chucking Africans are retarded. And there's no exaggeration. Your people still live in huts to this day. Also, loling at you thinking changing the currency of Africa would lead to anything. Already saw how well you did when white nations refused to trade with you, see Zimbabwe.

>>65758879
>colonial empire where you are a second class citizen in your own nation
Since when am I a second-class citizen, shitskin? Though I'll admit that over in places like America and Britain whites are far too nice to you disgusting "people" of "color".
>>
>>65758959
Commie blocks aren't that bad... Village houses can get mold easily. In commie block there is central heating... No mold and great plumbing.
>>
>>65758959
But you still use our inventions and technology? Why don't you give in a mudhutt, no one is stopping you, I promise.
>>
>>65758987
lmao exactly. The nigger rifle alliance in the US are literally so stupid that at the last gathering one of them discharged and shot another nigger. And their exuse? "it's called a bullpup because it just has a minda its own, it goes off!"

These people are so stupid you can barely call them human
>>
>>65758990
Also there were plenty of asians involved in developing commie blocks...
They are ugly as fuck but they work. Somewhat.
>>
File: fragility.jpg (24 KB, 700x508)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>65758968
>>65758979
>>65758987
>>65758990
Seething jawless subhumans, didn't read a SINGLE WORD. Your days are numbered and you fags know it.
>>
>>65758987
>Caucroaches unironically dont know what the fuck a colonial empire is
Figures
You scum really do need to be tortured to death
>>
>>65759048
>creates strawmen to argue against
>mad when their opponent doesn't defend the strawman
nice. maybe you could take 1 moment off assualting random whites in the street and do some introspection.
>>
File: 1626272061105.jpg (1.04 MB, 1125x1231)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
>>65759048
>No arguement
When all the cucked non-racist whites die out you'll be picking up pieces of your family instead of cotton.
>>
File: 845.webm (1.94 MB, 540x960)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB WEBM
Im fucking tired of white "people." I have 2 sisters and they have fucking shamed my family for only dating white boys its just sad!! these boys dont even care about making money or getting good grades, why should they have girlfriends?
>>
File: bellegoeswhitememe_1_3.jpg (264 KB, 2400x1200)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
>>65752473
>total and not percentage
Non white """IQ""" is showing again.
>>
File: 7843.webm (1.82 MB, 576x1024)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB WEBM
chang seething lmao. just return to reddit, get off my board retard
>>
>>65759098
>seething nigcel
holy fuck this is pathetic kek
>>
>>65759059
>>65759059
Where was it ever implied that you were a citizen? I'm having trouble understanding your Apefrican logic.
>>
>>65759120
fuck you wh*toid you have 0 logic. all you do is steal from the third world, you would enver survive without us. fucking brazen retard cumskin
>>
>>65759137
>you would enver survive without us
ok so leave then, for the sake of experiment kek
>>
File: nigger_choc_milk.jpg (59 KB, 554x336)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>65759137
Verification not required. I love my white privilege, have a drink on me.
>>
>>65759151
das right we invented nesquik. the lands of wakanda are rich with chocolate milk!
>>
File: 1610754344004.webm (404 KB, 400x368)
404 KB
404 KB WEBM
>>65752473
nigger kike jew shill kike fag glownigger hag fucking roastie whore with arbys pussy aids ridden fucking faggot
>>
File: knockoutgame2.webm (1.25 MB, 896x504)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB WEBM
lmao this is what happen when you wh*toid talk shit back to use irl, you can't do nothing physicallyt weak mfer
>>
>>65759211
I thought the same thing about george floyd
>>
File: 1611384962521_1.webm (1 MB, 256x256)
1 MB
1 MB WEBM
>>65759211
anyways check this nigger getting murked by some fat 12 year old
>>
>>65759304
lmao right. Remember that video that depicted 4 black kids abducting and torturing a mentally disabled white kid in 2016 because trump won the ellection? Probably not because the media memoryholed it.
>>
File: 1605649975602.webm (1.48 MB, 720x406)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB WEBM
Bump to fuck whitoids
>>
File: 1585370135025.webm (823 KB, 222x360)
823 KB
823 KB WEBM
>>65759211
Meanwhile niggers get bitch slapped like a dog.
>>
File: 1621285244794.jpg (432 KB, 799x720)
432 KB
432 KB JPG
>>65752473
suicide is a preferable decision considering the time we live in those white men are now truly free

>inb4 cope
sure life is a cope and you die so you keep coping
>>
File: 1612671962125.webm (1.04 MB, 1280x720)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB WEBM
>>65760533
Toids get fucked by dogs.
>>
File: 1633375803343.jpg (109 KB, 987x629)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>65759211
The fuck timmy gona do?
>>
File: 1609105458629.webm (1.9 MB, 1280x720)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB WEBM
>>65760562
Getting whooped by BBC in jail
>>
>>65758936
If "Wh*Toids" are so insufferable go back to Africa dumb nigger.
>>
File: stupid_cocky_nigger.webm (1.67 MB, 720x544)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB WEBM
>nigger shitskin SEETHING again
You will never be white.
>>
File: 1629553713685.webm (1.43 MB, 360x640)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB WEBM
>You will never be white.
Thank fuck.
>>
File: nigger_nog.webm (319 KB, 288x360)
319 KB
319 KB WEBM
>nigger is proud of being a low iq monkey
COPE
>>
File: 1611083795075.webm (1.81 MB, 640x800)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB WEBM
>y-you will never be a dogfucker
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: nigger_iq_2.webm (461 KB, 272x480)
461 KB
461 KB WEBM
>be nigger that never evolved past the stone age
You can take the nigger out of Africa but you can't take Africa out of the nigger.
>>
File: 1608128430024.webm (1.84 MB, 360x638)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB WEBM
>be toid
>be tranny
Double suicide risk.
>>
File: 1526928283912.webm (1.08 MB, 404x720)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB WEBM
>be nigger
>get BTFO by kids
>>
File: 1602938827135.png (1.38 MB, 1242x1187)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
>be white
>be a tranny
>also fuck dogs
>>
File: 9778645645.webm (1.74 MB, 1280x720)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB WEBM
>be low iq nigger
>BTFO by an inanimate object
>>
File: 1580175049297.webm (1007 KB, 480x360)
1007 KB
1007 KB WEBM
>be nigger
>think you can fight
>>
File: 1575637701991.webm (334 KB, 216x360)
334 KB
334 KB WEBM
>be nigger
>do monkey flip and die
>>
File: 1615269109276.jpg (97 KB, 838x628)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>be white
>be whatever the fuck is in that pic
>>
File: 1626371310101.webm (1.97 MB, 640x352)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB WEBM
>be sissy nigger buck
>get broken by streetshitters
>>
File: 1605354171149.jpg (278 KB, 2048x1365)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
>be white
>be incel freak trooning up and playing shitty old games
>>
File: 1610212602468.png (147 KB, 735x562)
147 KB
147 KB PNG
>be white
>fuck dog
>die
>>
File: 1629834699750.webm (2 MB, 352x640)
2 MB
2 MB WEBM
>be nigger
>have an average life expectancy of 30 tops
>>
File: 1609174575786.png (557 KB, 599x624)
557 KB
557 KB PNG
>be white
>be a faggot
>>
File: 1613583991375.png (83 KB, 500x485)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
>be white
>be a subhuman
>>
File: 1575858208676.webm (562 KB, 720x720)
562 KB
562 KB WEBM
>be low iq nigger
>try to hunt a drone
>>
File: 1633812020790-1.png (130 KB, 311x413)
130 KB
130 KB PNG
>be nigger
>be no different from fecea
>>
File: whitoids.png (747 KB, 1000x1000)
747 KB
747 KB PNG
>be white
>sexually abuse dogs
>>
File: G6VsKjv.jpg (91 KB, 431x767)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>be white woman
>would rather get impregnated by a dog than a white male
>>
File: knockedout.webm (772 KB, 326x180)
772 KB
772 KB WEBM
>be weak nigger
>get elbowed into wakanda by white CHAD
>>
File: 1530672621174.jpg (37 KB, 640x411)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>be buck
>get broken
>>
File: 1619997009810.png (1.08 MB, 564x952)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>be mentally retarded nigger
>blow your ebt on diapers and junk food
>>
File: 1506407662849.webm (916 KB, 636x360)
916 KB
916 KB WEBM
>be weak nigger
>get oneshot by random fat white middle aged guy
>>
File: 1617502790434.jpg (355 KB, 1242x1536)
355 KB
355 KB JPG
>the toid subhuman still trying
Gotta hone your 4chan skills now that the dog emperor is gone, loser.
>>
File: 1522101697625.webm (590 KB, 640x800)
590 KB
590 KB WEBM
>be stupid nigger
>discover electricity
>>
>be an edomite
>stop having sex because mentally ill porn addict
>get replaced in less than a century
>>
File: nigdollar.webm (1.1 MB, 600x600)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB WEBM
>be nigger
>fail to grasp concepts beyond throwing rocks and feces
>>
File: 1615009423434.jpg (61 KB, 580x679)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>be white
>be chinlet subhuman
>>
File: TWeUZYr.jpg (177 KB, 615x656)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>race of dogs obsessed with fucking literal dogs
>>
File: 1605693504412.png (358 KB, 492x624)
358 KB
358 KB PNG
>be white nationalist state
>be trannies
>>
File: 1571609461742.webm (1.22 MB, 640x480)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB WEBM
>be nigcel
>be so desperate you can only masturbate on public stairs
>>
File: vvx5GB1.jpg (247 KB, 720x1188)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
">be nigceI
>be so desperate you can only masturbate on public stairs"
>>
File: DIDNT_SWIM_SO_GOOD.webm (1.48 MB, 360x206)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB WEBM
>be nigger
>can't swim
>>
File: 1624132954414.webm (1.43 MB, 336x468)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB WEBM
Didn't roped yet?
>>
File: XUOo6al.jpg (46 KB, 468x447)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>be "master race"
>lose to superior genetics
>>
File: 1559316914939.webm (1.67 MB, 720x404)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB WEBM
>be nigger
>shower under cow piss
Wakanda SPA
>>
File: 1604850186383.jpg (65 KB, 453x604)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
Drumpy lost.
Wall not built.
4chan losers on the noose of the rope.
>>
File: black_IQ.webm (1.69 MB, 320x522)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB WEBM
>be nigger
>have average iq below 80
>>
File: 1608445029119.jpg (549 KB, 1080x1291)
549 KB
549 KB JPG
>be white
>be incel
>cry on 4chan
>>
File: 1621383321508.jpg (284 KB, 1250x2048)
284 KB
284 KB JPG
The superior genetics.
>>
">.be nigger"
">have an average iq below 80"
>>
File: 1608206238484.jpg (159 KB, 1242x1391)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>be white
>be chud
>>
File: 1574349228161.webm (1.91 MB, 640x360)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB WEBM
>be nigger
>learn your place the hard way
>>
File: zeFK9AJ.jpg (292 KB, 1600x1600)
292 KB
292 KB JPG
>be white
>masturbate to interracial porn then call people niggers on 4chan
>>
File: based.webm (1.91 MB, 640x352)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB WEBM
>be nigger
>get BTFO by white woman
>>
File: 1621318599379.jpg (210 KB, 720x960)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>be white
>be chud2
>>
File: 1570379422259.webm (1.91 MB, 610x360)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB WEBM
>be nigger
>do nigger stuff
>die like a nigger
>>
>>65761799
>posting videos from latin america
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Subhuman and retarded.
>>
File: 1630656062060.webm (939 KB, 576x1024)
939 KB
939 KB WEBM
>be white "male"
>be a fucktoy
>>
>be weak nigger
>also faggot
>>
>>65761800
>>65761799
>>65761785
>>65761775
>>65761770
>>65761763
>>65761758
>>65761754
>>65761745
>>65761744
>>65761724
>>65761718
>>65761714
>>65761703
>>65761684
>>65761659
>>65761657
>>65761641
>>65761639
>>65761638
>>65761617
>>65761614
>>65761612
>>65761605
>>65761595
>>65761576
>>65761575
>>65761568
>>65761549
>>65761547
>>65761532
>>65761526
>>65761518
>>65761510
>>65761506
>>65761491
>>65761483
>>65761480
>>65761434
>>65761419
>>65761407
>>65761384
>>65761363
>>65761325
>>65761287
>>65761242
>>65761154
>>65761115
>>65761084
i just..... i can't. the fucking racism here. you people are ill literally shaking right now.....
wow.....just. just wow. literally unbelievable.
ill never understand this......place. it feels like
after the past 2 weeks i have been here it just seems to get worst and worst.....blatant racism
child porn spam animal abuse anti semitism holocaust denial woman hating homophobia
fat shaming off topic adult cartoons
the list goes on and on.......
the n word literally hurled around like it was a casual insult......
are there even moderators to control this insane place??!!!
disgusting.....are you even "humans"? or just jaded pieces of SHIT??!!
i see why you people are callled the sewer of the internet...
>>
File: African_Cuisine.webm (1.94 MB, 480x272)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB WEBM
>be nigger
>clean cow anus with mouth
Wakanda cuisine.
>>
File: 1616855834876.jpg (99 KB, 750x631)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>be white
>be degenerate
>>
File: Gqy0p3p.jpg (21 KB, 275x387)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>65761813
He posted several indians and latinos. He has zero ammunition. Meanwhile there are millions of wh*te degenerates. Just go outside and you'll see a white tranny, incel, dog fucker, pedophile, etc...
>>
>>65752951
That lemmings thing was proven false ages ago, something to do with Disney shilling that narratives for a movie and killing a bunch of animals. Good job not understanding history or biology though, dumbass
>>
>be nigger
>eat own feces freshly picked from ass
Wakanda fast food.
>>
>>65761868
Yep lmao, they are growing fucking scared, they can't even post their shitty infographs now, just pure meltdown after dog emperor loses like a bitch.
>>
File: MemeNiggerMusic.jpg (84 KB, 769x960)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>be nigger
>smash sticks
Wakanda ensemble.
>>
>be white
>be simultaneously degenerate cuck and a greatest threat to ricecels because im stealing their women (which, according to them, are 1/10 by their standards)
>>
File: king_slav.jpg (191 KB, 768x1024)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
>be nigger
>be slave
>>
File: 1606110808107.webm (1.13 MB, 564x606)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB WEBM
>be white
>be inceI
>>
A demoralization campaign the likes of which we haven't seen has been going on against them so it is not surprising at all.
>>
File: 1545258767750.jpg (93 KB, 869x1024)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>be low iq nigger
>cannog compete with humans
>>
>>65761838
>imagine the throbbing oral creampies
>>
File: 1624605315282.jpg (19 KB, 640x480)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>65761953
>A demoralization campaign
Is that what you coping subhumans call reality.
>>
File: Long_e5f7f7_5587439.jpg (111 KB, 550x734)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>be nigger
>your contribution to mankind is AIDS
>>
File: Niggervolution.jpg (521 KB, 1422x2274)
521 KB
521 KB JPG
>be nigger
>be missing link
>>
File: my owner.jpg (352 KB, 720x960)
352 KB
352 KB JPG
>be nigga
>comply with massa
>>
File: 1488.gif (1.2 MB, 212x235)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB GIF
>be weak nigger
>cower in fear of the white male
>>
File: 1633409575216.png (186 KB, 502x437)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
You guys are mentally ill. Severally, severally insane.
>>
>>65752473
>>65752550
>70% of the population accounts for 70% of the suicides
k? lol
>>
>>65752473
is that an absolute number or a percentage of each category?
if its an absolute number then its a bit misleading
>>
>>65753433
greetings fellow based man
I am glad to see you see the subhumans as I do
>>
File: 1628346193192.jpg (61 KB, 750x493)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>65753433
>>65763036
He's wrong though. I'm a longer term thinker like him, but short term thinking is peak protagonist, not NPC. Short term thinkers act, they do not worry and over think. Long term thinking often leads to messianism usually followed by catastrophes. It's part of the reason why you're alone, instead of auto-piloting on certain things, and letting your primitive brain, which endured millions of years of evolution, operate, you use your frontal cortex, a relatively new part of the brain, to carry something as fast paced as a conversation or basic human interaction. This is why Chads live, while you dream. You guys are 100% theory, 0% action.
>>
>>65753005
>its "evil" when minorities troll
and on the other hand we have
>libs are such snowflakes, OBVIOUSLY those 10 nigger jokes we were howling at earlier were all good spirited bantz
>>65755251
yeah i used to think this too until i actually went outside and realized that most of the people who randomly started shit with me or tried criticizing me for random bullshit (such as ringing a counter bell twice in the span of a minute) were all white and all had a chip on their shoulder.
>>
>>65753433
yeah real funny arent ya?
the thing is, these people do have an internal dialogue. You're simply a conceited fuck who believes that the decisions youd make in their shoes are better (which, trust me, you probably wouldnt even do what you think until actually faced with the same situation).
people like you look down on others for looking different or sounding different or having different mannerisms.
Vermin, the only way youll ever achieve your white fever dream is by committing genocide again. The difference is that this time there's mass media and near instant communication to expose your bullshit.

>They care nothing for altruism unless threatened with becoming a social pariah for it
how do you know this? how do you know ANYTHING about what random people do? you don't know these people.

>They cling to it in their fetid ghettos and favela
once again, do you really think that your actual responses would be what you currently idealize in your head? have you faced abject poverty?
and what about people who look like those who live in favelas, but live in the west and have normal lives with jobs and social circles? or are you going to simply act as if theyre also sheep just following a trend?
>>
>>65752591
It's a cope but it's true.
There's a reason why no one was depressed when you had to worry about when your next meal was coming from.
Depression is a modern problem and a sign of luxury.



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.