[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I hate the fucking mirror man. Anyone else tried of looking in the mirror and seeing that fucking cunt in there and he tells you everything wrong with you and no matter what you say he just bitches and complains about every decision you've ever made? I fucking hate that guy and I'm sick of seeing him. I've started taping paper over the mirror just so I don't have to see him anymore.
>>
>>65755406
The problem is not the mirror, but your obvious issues.
Find out what makes you feel that way and try to develop a healthy relationship with yourself. It will be a slow, tedious process, but it will be worth it.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.