[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

It seems people are more anxious and stressed than ever why is this happening?
>>
>>65756029
Global pandemic?!?!?
>>
>>65756029
artificial recession
>>
>>65756029
Weak willpower. If they would suffer some social shame, done some exercise reps until failure, fast or at least retain from eating every piece of shit junk food that falls in their hands, wouldn't fap on the daily, they would be stronger and a lot more careless and with a lot of willpower and fortitude. I remembered my period of not giving a fuck, but I also remembered that was when I exercised daily 3 hours a day and couldn't give a shit about anything
>>
>>65756029
oversocialization and subversion of public relations
>>
>>65756029
Chemicals in water and food that increase anxiety, societal wastefulness that enables nihilism, extreme capitalism, dying economy.
>>
>>65756203
>muh willpower
What even is willpower? Describe it biologically
>>
>>65756232
Biologically speaking its mostly the ability to think ahead and understand consequence.
>>
>>65756308
But smarts are mostly genetics, they cant really change that
>>
>>65756379
There are millions of ways to damage your brain and cause executive dysfunction. Video games are one example.
>>
>>65756391
Memory, problem solving, reaction time, faster decision making were higher in people who played games compared to people who didnt.
>>
>>65756413
Debunking the myth that genetics plays a role.
>>
>>65756484
Good luck bro, you have a nobel prize awaiting you if you can do it
>>
>>65756485
That study already did it and they won awards.
>>
>>65756029
Universe 25
>>
>>65756029
I dont know bro, maybe men being mobbed, slandered and arrested en masse for speaking to women in public has something to do with it
>>
>>65756484
You ever heard about Co-Correlation anon.
Any study who dissproves genetics is just jew propaganda
>>
File: 1633920582956.png (30 KB, 598x468)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>65756029
Feminism reshaped the economy into an oversized service industry and flooded the market with cheap labor while simultaneously turning half of the female population into low value males, except they have access to sex.

The male counterpart of those females are also completely lost and feel like they have absolutely no purpose in life.
>>
>>65756519
men are a very small portion of society, almost unnoticeable. the thread is not about them.
>>
>>65756524
>jews invented the idea of cellular damage or the concept of death
>>
File: 26.jpg (40 KB, 400x400)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>65756532
>men are a very small portion of society

I'm getting attuned to zoomer post irony
>>
>>65756029
simply put, materialism in a philosophical way destroyed everything that humans value, and everything that is human.
>your life is meaningless
>you're just chemicals bro
>love is just a chemical in your brain duuude
>you will die and become nothingness
>accept the chip into your brain
>>
>>65756545
Yeah sure, but if you went outside you would realize men don't really exist off the internet. They mostly stay indoors.
>>
>>65756571
It's actually the opposite if you consider social activities, women don't have any hobbies and don't take part in anything. They just walk to work and go back home and maybe have a "girls day" once a week in a bar or some shit.
>>
>>65756593
There's literally nothing to do at home. I meet women in most of my hobbies and hangout places.
>>
>>65756611
Funny, I hang out a lot, visit bars and shit I even play guitar on some amateur nights and almost everything is a sausage fest.
>>
>>65756625
do you live in some factory town or something? i've heard of large gay communities.
>>
>>65756628
I live in Hungary, the male to female ratio is almost exactly 1:1
>>
>>65756029
Recession, too much television, oversocialization, everything is politics-esque discussion, jobs crunching their hours to make up for wage increases, forcing workers to be more productive in shorter periods. The last two are my personal worst
>>
File: pepe.jpg (29 KB, 474x460)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>65756029
Humans were not designed to live in cities, working all day and glued to computer screens.
Everything is micro managed and we don't really have freedom because we need to make money to survive. It's why suicide is through the roof and the more we get overcrowded the worse it will get,.
>>
>>65756029
We've made life a lot more complicated than it needs to be, back then you worry about water food shelter tribe, now you worry about bills insurance job debt rent contracts am I good enough are they cheating on me should I put my parents in a home what if I have X disease what is my purpose will I ever be happy etc.
life much easier when only think of tribe, tribe easy.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.