[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>be me at the supermarket
>want something from a crowded area
>leave my shopping cart to go look for what I need
>10 seconds later I go to put the stuff in my shopping cart, it's gone
fucking retards you can't relax at all, who the fuck steals shopping carts fucking normgroids
>>
>be me at the supermarket
>go to the meat sections
>go in line for butchers
>faggot butcher warmly welcomes every single normie
>when it's my turn he's extremely rude and aggressive
>doesn't give me the slices of pork I asked for
>tell him that
>he rolls his eyes
>tells me he knows what he's doing
>gives me wrong slices
>throws them at me instead of handing them
>I just leave
Normies will never understand, everywhere I go I'm treated like shit
>>
>>65756372
I know that feel bro, you can never relax
>>
>>65756388
I have tons to share
>be me
>waiting for ze bus
>group of normies passing by
>one of them says "look what I'm going to do"
>intentionally hits me with his shoulder
>"Excuse you" I yell
>"Fuck you loser" he yells and they all laugh
Why are we treated like this bros? And later normies on here say "Just go outside broooo"
>>
>>65756430
You should've punched that normie in the face, they typically are cowards if they see violence for real
>>
>>65756430
Why would some random group of normies harass you like this? It feels unrealistic.

Does this shit happen to you frequently? I've had some unpleasant encounters but nothing like this. Wtf
>>
>>65756461
not him but it happens to me as well. When they are in groups they feel powerful, fucking cowards
>>
>>65756445
I've done that in the past, in highschool and college to be precise, it only made them hate me more and gang up on me after classes
>>65756461
>Why would some random group of normies harass you like this
Cause I'm hideously ugly, plus I can tell you're a normie. Why did they harass me in kindergarten, elementary, middle, highschool, college, work, family gatherings, supermarket, bus station, gym?
>It feels unrealistic
I really don't care what you think
>Does this shit happen to you frequently
If there is a group of normies they will regularly make fun of me or bully me, I've had normies hit me in the back of the head while sitting in the bus, push the barbell down in the gym. I have more to tell but I don't want to cause it makes me even more depressed
>>65756469
Exactly, it's even worse when there's foids with them they'll jestermaxx and try to impress them. And you're the bad guy if you stand up for yourself
>>
>>65756355
>he relaxed
Around normies, never... __
>>
>>65756372
Hey bro this exact same thig happens to me. What the fuck is going on? Have you noticed its gotten worse since 2017ish?
>>
>>65756461
Im also not that anon but this same thing happens to me. Damn so counting >>65756469
That means there are three of us in this thread.

Whats going on bros? Why do they intentionally pick fights with us?
>>
>>65756544
It unironically had been getting worse, it's getting way more frequent now yesterday even the bus driver treated me like shit and made fun of me cause I was stopping at a place with a silly name so he called me (sillyname)freak. Why would he do that bros?
>>65756552
>Why do they intentionally pick fights with us?
Cause normies hate us
>>
>>65756445
>>65756496
>done that in the past
Physically standing up for myself has literally never accomplished anything.

1) they stop fucking with me directly and go behind my back,. For example a group of kids i beat up stopped harassing me but would go into my back pack if they thought I wasnt watching, and smash my phone. They are Super huge cowards but they DGAF if you beat them up. Thats what ive learned

2) i also get ganged up on if i defend myself by authority figures, who seem to be EVEN WORSE and EVEN CRAZIER than regular normies. I have so many stories about this bros. They insulting me and lying about me and pretending to be false witnesses for the bullies. My own father would make things up for the bullies, for example he would say
>my sons started it all! I saw him bullying THEM! Hes the REAL bully!
Like, well fuck, my own father blatantly lying and making up stories about me. But school figures and even police have done this to me as well.

3) i notice that in fights , that if they think they cannot get you in trouble (because no cameras for miles and cant prove you were there and dont know your name/adress) they will literally fight you to the death... its scary. I have a story about a two kids ganging up on me and me winning against them. One of the kids started crying after he was thoroughly beaten. He started slamming his fists on the ground crying and hollering
>i hate you i hate youhoohoohooo waaaaaahhh
And i kept asking him why he did this, and that hes causing harm to his own self. basically I watched a lot of DBZ back then and wanted to mimic a goku vs freeza conversation on namek lmfao. This is what he responded with, Yelling,
>I DONT CARE I DONT CARE I DONT CARE
Banging his fists on the ground

Sorry for the scattered details and any typos, i just really wanted to get the basics of these stories out. These type of people act like deranged lunatics, then they come around IRL and on these boards and accuse US of being the crazy ones
>>
>>65756355
One thing I don't get about normalfags is why they want to go to places that are really fucking loud or want to be eating all the time
>>
ehh I don't pick fights with normie but I have stabbed 2 for fucking with me. thanks corona masks
>>
>>65756659
>want to be eating all the time
Most normies have a FUCKTON more money than we have. Thats because they do illegal shit on the side, which you wouldnt know about unless you specifically watch for it while observing them. They display their wealth by eating out all the time. Every noticed how much girls eat out on their insta stories? Every fucking day multiple times per day. Count the amount you think it costs next time. They are footing out 100s of dollars per day in food costs alone. Not possible at their low wage jobs unless they have a lot of money coming in from (((somewhere else))). As for the girls thenselves its obvious that guys pay for them. But for example I know this one notmies that Ive figured out is involved in money laundering and drug trafficking. So he pays all that for his GF to go out all day every day.

Also consider that women have meme jobs where its OK for them to ditch work whenever they want, work next to no hours, and text all day instead of doing whatever job theyre supposed to be pretending to do.
>>
>>65756635
Bump will reply in a minuto
>>
>>65756635
>Physically standing up for myself has literally never accomplished anything
Exactly
>Brooo just stand up for yourself
But when you do
>Incel, you're a psychopath that's why noone likes you
When you don't
>What a pussy, no wonder noone likes you
>1) they stop fucking with me directly and go behind my back,. For example a group of kids i beat up stopped harassing me but would go into my back pack if they thought I wasnt watching, and smash my phone. They are Super huge cowards but they DGAF if you beat them up. Thats what ive learned
Similar things happened to me aswell, they would burn my books or throw my backpack and shoes in dumpsters or simply cut them with scissors
>2) i also get ganged up on if i defend myself by authority figures, who seem to be EVEN WORSE and EVEN CRAZIER than regular normies. I have so many stories about this bros. They insulting me and lying about me and pretending to be false witnesses for the bullies
This fucking THIS, when I defended myself and somehow survived the normies would just say "He started it" and the teachers backed them up
>Like, well fuck, my own father
What a colossal faggot, hope you're doing alright fren
>3)
This didn't happen to me, when I would beat them up they immediately turned into victims saying I attacked them from the back or carried a weapon of some sort
Normies are vile people, luckily the minorities and migrants are giving them a taste of their own medicine
>Why did this nigger attack and kill my dad, he didn't do anything
WELL I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING FOR YOU NORMIES TO BULLY ME
>>
File: 1417723608622.jpg (81 KB, 500x352)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>65756677
protip blunt the point so that it doesn't get stuck in bone. Might save you a knife or two when you have to get the hell out of there.
>>
>>65759201
hypno-theoretically speaking. Fifth rib style. Stab and slash.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.