[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: bleak.png (21 KB, 112x112)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
My boyfriend left me for another girl because she supported him with money when he was homeless before I knew him. They started talking again when our relationship got rocky but I was trying my best. He created on me with her, I know him irl and he knows her online.
He left me for someone who was online. He chose her over me and I tried my fucking best to do nothing but love and care for him. He was a neet, I'm in university but I still tried to love and care for him the best I could, I fucking wanted to marry him but he fucked me over.
I was too sad and scared apparently
and for good reason because he was cheating.

We dated for so long.. and for fucking what? I put everything into the relationship I had and now I've been left with nothing. I have no friends, no one, no guy will be the same as him. I feel like my heart has been tread on and kicked into a million pieces. Ive been crying for the past few days, unable to eat, I cant go an hour without crying. I am I'm literal pain.

Call me dramatic but I don't have anything left. I loved him with everything and he fucking left. I want to kill myself.
>>
nothing ever is the same as the first experience
you'll eventually find another one and you'll probably find friends too
primitive post + you're a female so I can't feel any sympathy beyond sharing that related knowledge
>>
>>65757509
nobody cares, hang yourself
>>
File: 1541897389899.jpg (68 KB, 1024x788)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>65757509
That sucks anon...Some people indeed suck, selfishness is a cancer in our world.

If it's worth anything, I feel bad for you, and wish things get better for you.
>>
Money runs everything under capitalism. Nothing personel kid. I wish a woman would come in to financially support me right now too. I'd marry her if she offered with no prior judgement.
>>
>>65757509
he's gonna come crying to you that she left her, you should be prepared for that
>>
>>65757509
I'm going through something similar right now, OP. I can be your friend if you want to.
>>
>>65757509
Nice now go back to ignoring sub 8/10 guys while you wait for the next chad to pump and dump you
>>
>>65757509
please do kill yourself
>>
>>65757509
i can be your friend but too ugly and fat for a relationship and i dont want to take advantage of a rebound or whatever i just want someone to care about and do nice things for
>>
>>65757509
It's never worth it to kill yourself over scum.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.