[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 5j5.jpg (70 KB, 800x450)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
Why is society and especially men so obsessed with sex? I'm a virgin but even I know it's so overhyped and shilled for almost no reason. More or less it's talked about like it's something men do for stupid status or social reasons and not because they actually like women. I honestly don't get it
>>
Sex and orgasm is like heroin anon. And fucking a hole makes your heroin extra hot.
>>
>>65757871
those who didn't care about sex didn't have sex and had less/no kids
only leaves horny people
>>
>>65757871
As with most things people have different opinions on things. Some people think that sex is very very important, some do not.
Just find a way to deal with it yourself and you will be fine. Just because someone else has an opinion doesn't mean you have to adopt it.
>>
>>65757978
Idk, it just seems like glorified masturbation using a living person instead of a fleshlight for once so logically, it should feel the same as fapping, just more wet
>>65757998
I know but I wished it wasn't so forced. My friends still make fun of me for not losing it like they did and it hurts
>>
File: 1633839985219.png (218 KB, 779x749)
218 KB
218 KB PNG
>>65757871
Other than social status and "muh dick feel good", both men and women been socially engineered to think of sex as the final stage of a relationship in recent years. Instead of building a relationship between you and your partner, culturally nowadays it's apparently cool to pump and dump as many women you can, but the absolute disdain you can see on people's faces when a very happy couple strolls by is almost visible from space, due to them valuing more traditional relationship practices. Take it from me, I lost my virginity at 14, and I regret it almost every day.
>>
>>65757871
Whats even the point of being a virgin? You still eat food and use electricity right?
>>
>>65758060
>My friends still make fun of me for not losing it like they did and it hurts
It's probably their type of friendly banter. I wouldn't overthink it too much and laugh it off as long as it's not straight up bullying.
>>
>>65758062
Makes sense. I have a high libido but I can't bring myself to have actual sex since I just feel too disgusted. I honestly would want a loving partner who also is a virgin (I don't like feeling like I don't measure up or want any stds) but love just seems rare. No guy my age wants to take anything seriously, not even the "nice" guys and it just baffles me. Aside from that, considering celibacy since most men are just coomer degenerates who just want instant gratification
>>
>>65758075
Except the difference is that in society, sex is an option while you need electricity and especially food to survive and not die hungry in the cold while you can live fine without sex. Also, not everyone wants sex for their own personal reasons or not even any reason. Atleast with schlicking I'm guaranteed to have an orgasm without the downsides of sex (unwanted pregnancy, stds, selfish partner, etc.) if stats are to go by
>>
>>65758090
I guess but there's still times when I felt like I'm patronized for no reason especially when sex topics come up. It's just annoying in general being singled out from a group for the dumbest reasons
>>
>>65758112
Sex is cringe, unless used for procreation. Too bad my adolescent chimp brain valued pussy, and the second I started getting tired of sex 24/7, the roastie leaves. Pretty girls do indeed make graves, stick to average or even better, NEET women.
>>
>>65757871
It is very overrated unless it's with someone you love. People who do it for hedonistic reason or validation are sacrificing that feeling of connection they could have with someone even if they don't realise it
>>
>>65757871
Cause it has been pushed by the government as the be all end all for life goals. People unironically think their life will magically change once they had sex. Also to fit in. Sex for me was never about the feeling or connection with a whore, it was about the principle and so I could show off to other men about my conquests. But more guys than not think like this. Why else talk to most modern women? They're rude and arrogant and don't even make reliable or trustworthy acquaintances, let alone friends.
>>
File: shrug.jpg (325 KB, 1363x1129)
325 KB
325 KB JPG
>>65757871
I'm honestly in the same boat anon I don't get all these horney braindead monkeys around me and this website. I mean I'm just another horney degen but as far back as I can remember I have never even cared for sex or cared enough to search for it or even be depressed that I dont get it. I jerk off and go on with my day of other escapism to avoid reality. The thought of going out and talking to a woman rarely or never even crosses my mind if anything though I would want an intimate relationship with someone cause it would feel nice but I just don't want to put the effort out for it so I dont try.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.