[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

chatbot bf edition

previously; >>66262457
>>
LIGHT THE FUSES BITCHES
>>
>tfw no big spoon
>>
>>66273383
Tyler 1 chatbot
>>
>tfw no small spoon
>>
bros I bumped into this gay erotic fairy art and now I really want a fairy bf but fairies aren't real I hate life
>>
Are Gay bars a good way to find a bf
>>
>>66273458
>Not posting it
>>
>tfw tall small spoon
>>
>tfw short big spoon
>>
>tfw tall big spoon
>>
I wish I was gay and not bisexual. It'd be much easier.
>>
>>66273536
Just say you're gay instead of bisexual and it will be the same as being gay.
>>
>>66273132
Living my life, I guess? Getting a social life. Going outside drinking a coffee. Meeting new people. Mundane stuff really. Maybe a relationship one day after I reached that point. After my situation is somewhat stable, you know.
>>
>>66273548
Wouldn't make a difference. I'm secretive about my sexuality most of the time. I would just rather not be attracted to women and only attracted to men.
>>
>made a new chinese friend in counterstrike
feels good
>>
So what should it be? Do you wish to join me or die? Join DIE join DIE
>>
>>66273576
surely you can do these even if you work a lot. it only takes a couple hours a week, though i know theres certain jobs that are stressful af and require really long hours (my friend went bald after being a doctor for 6 months)
>>
>>66273383
I hate short haired fags
Long messy hair ftw
>>
>>66273821
i want to join YOU
>>
i let my hair grow out really long then give myself a buzz cut maybe once a year
>>
>>66273821
Your experiment has failed.
>>
>tfw rat's nest hair because I don't comb it very often.
>>
>tfw no messy hair twink bf
>>
How do I get a cute long hair twink to hold me
>>
>tfw no touch no insertion fapping just by contracting muscles around your prostate
>>
>>66273840
My situation is sadly not of my choosing.I just have to endure a few more months. After that I can start with living my life. I never thought that I would have that many responsibilities so soon. Feeling like I am on my own doesnt help. I hope it will get better even if its difficult right now.
>>
>>66274082
thats unfortunate anon
keep in mind that while it may be challenging, it will only serve to help you develop as a person. you got this
>>
>tfw vagina horny
>don't have a vagina
ever since I smoked weed that one time and a golem made of two dimensional squares fucked me right in my imaginary vagina
I can't get over it
>>
>he plays with his muscles
>>
the penis is a muscle
>>
>>66274114
Thank you anon. Thank you for your encouraging words. I am sure you have things going on yourself. I wish you the best of luck a man can have in them. Thank you for listening for a while.
>>
>>66274328
Check that anatomy lesson cause you're wrong
>>
>>66274397
Fine, the pelvic floor has muscles and I can play with those. Nerd...
>>
>try to move penis without engaging other muscles to do so indirectly
>can't
anon is right
>>
>>66274423
man this shit is insane, everyone should know how to do this I feel like I'm biohacking
>>
>>66274352
thank you anon
luckily i dont have too many struggles. just wish i could win the lottery sometime soon so i can retire
>>
>>66274478
I dont think even winning the lottery will guarantee a comfy retirement. My retirement plan is not dying alone at least.
>>
>tfw you will never get lost in the woods and be ravaged by a friendly satyr
>>
>>66274630
you've been playing too much CoC anon
>>
Sniffing a boys hair
>>
>>66274573
theres a think in the uk that they do where if you win it you get 10k gbp per month for 30 years
then i never need a job and can get a comfy mortgage on a small home by the coast. i think i can live off that very comfily, even if i get takeaway every day for 50 years it'd only cost 365k. having millions is actually an obscene amount of money
>>
>>66274776
Sounds like some kind of plan. And what will you do until you win said lottery? I myself dont have to worry about a home long term at least.
>>
>tfw no friendly 30 yo furry bf
>>
Some of yall motherfuckers think way too highly of yourselves.
>>
>>66274926
in theory, would that furry be able to be 25 years old? just in theory, asking for a friend...
>>
>>66274962

Hypothetically speaking, I'm okay with that.
>>
>>66274913
im in uni doing biomedical science because im too stupid to do medicine
hoping to get some sort of nhs apprenticeship when i graduate which usually gives at least 25k starting salary
>>
what mom don't know has taken its toll on me
>>
>>66274984
my friend also asked how old the bf of the hypothetical 25 year old furry would be
>>
aw i love mac
>>
>>66275102
hes a very special boy
>>
>he has a bottomname
kek
>>
>>66274991
Sounds like something to me. I finished my degree in applied economics some time ago. I feel sometimes dumber because of my education. In contrast to my more academic peers. I would like to continue our conversation but I have to sleep sadly. You know the responsibilities I complained about. Thanks again for talking. You are the nicest guy I meet here so far. Stay that way.
>>
>>66275172
thanks anon. i feel the same about feeling out of place amongst peers. sleep well
>>
Irish a ons please sleep with me and cry with me now please. I'm gonna brush my teeth again this is gonna be the 2nd or 4th night in a row I did brushed my teeth guys I'm gonna cry
>>
>>66275307
wait why are you crying anon brushing your teeth is a good thing
>>
>>66275364
My mouth hurts I just feel sad I'm more tired than ever tonight I didn't sleep properly j was scared about the phone call I took it tho but I was meant to go hiking tomorrow but I can't I only have 1 friends it's scary I'm sad I'm tired please hug me amon
>>
How are you feeling, anons? Is there something you want to talk about?
Please remember to hug your parents before going to bed!
>>
>>66275379
I'm so sorry I seem like a fucking schizo I'm just tired my brain damage
Can still manage captchas tho somehow
>>
>>66275379
why does it hurt anon? why cant you go hiking? hikings great. what phone call?
>hug
>>
>>66275436
I've been chewing my lip the inside part and now I have ulcer or whatever so it hurts I accidentally just spat on my bed a bit from pushing at the thing, I can't go hiking cos friends I was gonna go with has to go somewhere, phone call was government I was scared she would shout at me
>>
>>66275394
I want to message my ex, not to get back together but just to check he's ok, but he's blocked me on everything that I can think of, so maybe I'll just send him a Christmas card
>>
>>66275456
Are you too mentally ill to try dating apps?
You sound like you're in desperate need of getting pounded.
>>
>>66275504
I'm a top...

I was muted cos that wasn't original... I'm not mentally ill nothing diagnosed. I think I added one guy on Snapchat when I was alcoholic through tinder I showed old pics of my legs when I used to crossdress when I was not as lazy and sad and stuff
>>
>he fishes for compliments
>>
>>66275525
>I'm a top...
How do you know that? Have you ever had sex before? Clearly not.
>Used to crossdress
What a terrible repertoire for a top.
Well if you're really a top, that's a reason to celebrate. Tops are highly desired and sought after.
Why didn't you take anything further when you used tinder? Go back there and don't stop until you arrange a irl date
>>
>>66275456
ok so your friend has to go somewhere? go hike another day
you already took the phone call so you dont have to worry
>>
>cute new work clothes
>annoying boss on vacation
>thurs/fri off
>>
>>66275500
Bro you sound like a cool guy, but if he doesn't want anything to do with you, it's his loss, right?
I doubt a Christmas card will make him talk to you again. If he holds a grudge against you, let time heal it. <3
>>
>in the kitchen
>eating cold can of baked beans
>housemate comes in and asks "are you eating beans straight from the tin?"
great now he thinks of me as a cold beans eater
>>
Tall mommy bottoms
>>
>tfw no bf to practice holding each others hands with
>>
>>66275798
I know he cares about me in some capacity, enough that as adults we could at least try to be friends or something, as I speak to some of his friends occasionally. I think I'll write him a card and send him some chocolate. It's not about letting time heal or anything like that, it's about showing him that there is some genuine human compassion in this world and that no matter what I'll never hate him
>>
>>66275973
>living like a hobo for no reason
Yeah, that's not normal anon.
>>
>tfw no bf to watch seinfeld with
>>
>>66276143
Whats your favorite episode
>>
>>66276156
i'm only on season 2, i've never seen it before even on tv
the episode where jerry killed the old woman by calling her a freak for liking horses was decent
>>
>>66276156
The Race is probably my favorite (not the anon you replied to)
>>
>>66276136
but i dont want to do the washing up after i cook real food
>>
>>66276177
>The Race
That's a good one I like the Chicken Roaster Episode
>>
>>66276156
the stratego episode
>>
Seinfeld is my favourite show to watch while I'm ironing.
>>
elaine is so pretty
>>
>>66276268
get a steam iron it will change your life
>>
>>66276223
George gets out of marriage in the most insane way possible
>>
90s sitcoms are so cringe
but at least they're not The Office
Which tries to be cringy ironically haha
but becomes cringe unironically :(
>>
i genuinely unironically really enjoyed the big bang theory
>>
>he doesn't eat his veggies
>>
>>66276330
But anon, I'm a vegetarian...
>>
>>66276330
i do when they're on my burger
>>
VEGETABLES ARE OBSOLETE
COMSUME MUSILAGE AND MULTIVITAMINS
CRICKETS CAN COME TOO
>>
>>66276330
Eating is bad. The diet should only consist of alcohol, and exercise of laying in bed rotting.
>>
>>66276501
You should really try casual sex, it's better than nothing
>>
>>66276501
Unironically yes, but not everyone has that much style. He needs a hairy chest and a lot of burping and the right attitude to pull it off.
>>
what happens if you have sex?
>>
>>66276543
You are magically cured of your autism and can finally be free to be a sexually active human being
>>
>>66276543
You get AIDS and die
>>
>>66276573
>>66276585
sounds cool. why didnt anyone tell me before...
>>
>>66276543
Depends heavily on what kind of sex.
Most sex is bad for you.
But some is REALLY really good.
(the loving and committed kind obviously)
>>
>>66276620
why? what makes something good sex?
>>
i think you all lied to me and that is evil
>>
>>66276585
Wear a condom, bareback whore.
Don't let your std paranoia ruin your sex life when there is a simple solution at every drugstore.
>>
>>66276620
>Most sex is bad for you.
Spoke like a true incel virgin.
Sex doesn't have to be committed and loving to be good. You will never find love or commitment if you refuse to have sex along the way.
>>
I am literally eating sheets of dry onions protein raw right now
The future is delicious
>>
>>66276634
He doesn't know shit because he's an inexperienced virgin trying to scare you away from sex.
Is sex with someone you love better? Absolutely. Should you reject anything that isn't sex with someone you love? Absolutely not.
Don't deprive yourself from some basic coming of age experiences, dude. You won't find love as a chaste prude, that's for sure
>>
>>66276634
You've met strangers before right? Some of them were attractive to you right? I'm sure you like the thought of having sex with them. But you're strangers. Are you just going to... walk up and grab his dick. Suddenly take your pants off in his living room with family pictures and the dog whining outside the room. It's fucking awkward and uncomfortable. Some freaks ITT make it work but normal people want to talk first. Go out to lunch and get comfortable. Cuddle on the couch and watch something. If a tent pops up after that fair enough it's a green light, but don't just fuck total strangers that's disgusting. It's like raping yourself with someone else's body.
>>
>>66276662
>>66276681
It's so telling that your only excuse is a pathetic strawman. You're not the only unvirgin here loser, and some of us actually do it right.
>>
>>66276726
>It's fucking awkward and uncomfortable.
Anon this is your autism speaking.
Don't let it ruin your sex life.
>>
>>66276726
So casual sex is okay if you talk a little bit first?
Got it. Nice advice.
>>
>>66276669
soii
g*d d*mnit
you know what the worst part of that word filter is? you can't say onions without people thinking you mean soii
it is impossible to talk about onions
thanks a lot
>>
>>66276726
why is that good? like if you do that is there any way it could still be bad?
>>
>>66276681
everything is better with people you like. im not derpiving myself i just didnt try yet...
>>
>>66276783
Dude, stop thinking about all the possibilities where it turns bad, what are you doing, dude? That's self sabotaging right there.
Take a chance, dude. Live a little. How long will you keep being an incel loner?
It's just a date. Be an adult. You will survive this.
>>
>>66276797
>im not derpiving myself i just didnt try yet...
Of course you are. You are literally wasting your prime years being lonely and miserable when you should be out there enjoying the wonders of homolust.
>Everything is better with a person you like
Which is why you should only have sex with people you like. See anon, liking is different from loving. You don't need to know a person for 5 years to like them. A single conversation could be enough to make you like them. At least enough to have sex with them.
>>
>>66276836
yeah, but i want to know why its bad or good. dont say it can be those and keep it secret
>>
>>66276756
On the contrary, it's casual sex that ruins your sex life with weak relationships and weaker encounters.

>>66276767
"A little bit" is relative to you. For freaks they're okay with literally no words. Vulnerable people may take a while to open up. Most people fall in between.

The point is that you should genuinely like and feel attraction that's mutual and not purely physical towards each of your respective partners.

>>66276783
It could be better or worse depending on you and them personally. Is there instant chemistry and infatuation, like love at first sight for example? Or do you have to get to know each other more to allow yourselves to open up and feel vulnerable?

The absolute best option is a love that allows both of you to be completely sincere, genuine and unfiltered with full trust that the other will adore it. It should be about the morning after when you're all sloppy in bedhead and pajamas and knowing only YOU get to see that part of them, not some nasty callous fucking.
>>
i hear the birds on a summer breeze i drive fast
>>
my headlight is out and i got a ticket for doing 60 in a 35 tonight
>>
>>66276864
I don't know what that autist meant by that, maybe he doesn't know it either, he doesn't sound like someone with experience.
The thing is, it can be good if you both like each other, and it can be bad if you don't. Bad as in embarrassing and frustrating. Your only way of knowing this for sure is to give your suitor a chance abd having a date at the very least.
>>
>>66276890
>it's casual sex that ruins your sex life
Not really. Being a lonely celibate, that's what ruins your sex life. It ruins your very ability to interact with others and date
You are slowly becoming a hollow from all the loneliness
>>
>>66276906
>implying the freak has ever dated anyone in his life
He literally whored himself out to some dipshit every day until the two apes decided to marry
>>
>>66276902
stop being so reckless retard
>>
>>66276890
>like love at first sight
You're such a virgin, dude
>>
>>66276912
i can't help but laugh at you when you say shit this stupid
>>
>tfw almost 30 and still can't drive
>>
>>66276917
it was a long straight brightly lit street with nobody on it and i was late delivering to a big tipper

do not force my hand, i will channel my inner deliverator and you shall not survive
>>
>>66276916
If talking shit about my sex life makes you feel better about not having one, go ahead, I'll let you do it.
I dated for longer than you, that's all I know.
>>
>>66276936
using each other like meat is not dating, meat
>>
>>66276926
>A lifetime of celibacy and loneliness has negative consequences on your mental health and sociability
>Bullshit
Denial, much?
You really think that you can spend your youth being a dateless sperg without any consequences?
Think again. You're becoming more unlovable by the hour
>>
>>66276952
>using each other like meat
>For nearly 2 years
>With an engaged ring on
Jealousy is a killer in this industry, babe.
Go out there and get your own bf. Talking shit about other people's relationships won't change the fact that you don't have one and it's your fault
>>
>>66276858
>of course you are. you are literally wasting your prime years
im not depriving myself i just didnt try. you could say its a waste, but its fun to waste life
>a single conversation could be enough
ive never met someone who i disliked after one conversation
>>
>>66273383
Why does that look like me
>>
>>66276996
u kinda handsome anon
>>
>>66276983
>ive never met someone who i disliked after one conversation
You haven't met a lot of people, have you? Of course you don't, you never leave the room.
Well give dating a try and have a date, will you? Have sex if possible. Do it. Stop being an incel
>>
>>66276961
>>66276972
Can I ask for your name so that I can refer to you very specifically and personally while I insult your entire character? It's the only entertainment anyone could realistically achieve from someone as grotesquely trollish as you.

While we're at it what's your bf's phone number, I want to tell on you.
>>
>>66276983
Not trying to do something is depriving yourself of that very thing, anon. Stop playing semantics. You are, at this very moment, depriving yourself of love and lust, and why? For what purpose?
>>
>>66277014
>Can you doxx yourself
No. Go get a bf of your own. You never tried it. You're most likely a prude lunatic like the rest of the virgins in here. Completely obsessed with an idealized virginal love to give the real thing a chance. You live inside your head and I hope you manage to escape it one day.
>>
>>66277003
whats a lot of people? ive met people i think youd have to be rude for someone to dislike you on first meeting
>will you give dating a try
yes. i just didnt start yet
>>
>>66277070
>just didnt start yet
When are you going to start?
You've been postponing this for years now, anon. It's time to face your fears
>>
>>66277070
>ive met people
Not a lot of them if you have never met someone outright rude from the beginning.
Again, your problems can be summarized by a sheer lack of real life exposure
>>
>cuddled up with my blanket and adult sized stuffed animal
>have chips and soda
>listening to comfy music quietly through a speaker
Sometimes I'm grateful to be alive
>>
>>66277148
god i wish i could achieve peak comfiness
>>
>>66277015
i dont know. im lazy and wasting all my time. im not trying to be deprived of those things, i just didnt do anything to get them
>>66277085
when i get bored. i guess i am postponing it...
>>66277095
i did meet someone who was rude, but they stopped in the same conversation.
>lack of real life exposure
i dont think im lacking that much, but i guess i wouldnt know lol
>>
>tfw no bf who needs more powerful stimulation than blankets and soda
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsGRsDe3iRw
>>
>>66277174
>i just didnt do anything to get them
That is the definition of "depriving oneself of those things".
>I wouldn't know
Yup. You're definitely lacking it.
Listen, stop postponing it, dude. In case you haven't realized, you will never wake up one day feeling ready to step outside and face the dating game.
The thing is, do you want a bf? Are you lonely? Then do something about it. Gay dating is so easy, there's no excuses.
>>
>tfw no weed bf
>>
>>66277196
>you will never wake up one day feeling ready
how do you know? i think ive done this before with other stuff
>no excuses
im postponing it... serious answer is i dont want to do something about right now
sorry, that is disappointing
>>
>>66277307
It's legal in my state now and I'm excited but not that excited because it's still illegal to sell so robots can't have any.
>>
File: 1637698272140.png (29 KB, 213x248)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>Increasingly radicalized populace
>Decadent but morally lost nation
>Looming economic crisis caused by debt and subsequent inflation
I picked a really bad time to switch from /pol/ closet case to largely apolitocal homosexual didn't I?
>>
>>66277428

anything is better than being a /pol/tard.
>>
File: Argugggaaahhgahggag.png (277 KB, 466x525)
277 KB
277 KB PNG
I just want a man to love me and hug me but that's never going to happen
:(
>>
>tfw weed wont be legal in my country for the foreseeable future
>>
>>66277428

we can ride out the apocalypse together, fellow /pol/ack but also deeply gay individual.
>>
>>66277480
not with that attidute u defeatist prick
>>
>>66277428
I don't want to get into a huge political debate but more than anything I pity the people of the US alive today. Even if half of them are evil retards it's only because they've been brainwashed by eviller and wealthier retards. They're unwitting victims THAT I WILL FUCKING SHOOT IF I HAVE TO.
>>
>>66277498
Even if i have a positive attitude life always rapes me
>>
>>66273383
tfw i'll never have a skinny chef asian boyfriend
>>
>>66277485
Same,i hate living on a third world shithole
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhSzuhdIkuE
>>
>>66277528
still need to make the best of things
>>66277542
lmao same pretty much
>>
>>66277469
Honestly true
But it does give me some anxiety. It's gonna get a little political here but ill try to be brief
Basically concepts in /pol/ get adopted by Right wing twitter, which make their way onto Tucker Carlson and into the minds of millions.
Which is fine until someone band of rich people decide to take a chance backing a charismatic crazy person and suddenly shit gets bad.
>>
My grandfather knew civil war veterans. He was born in the 20s and was a ww2 vet. It's wild how recent the US civil war war. It's not ancient history. It's a century and whatever change is in your pocket.
>>
File: 1635446771000.gif (1.31 MB, 200x200)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB GIF
>>66277554
LMAO I'm the same person,Well I always try to have a decent attitude but sometimes i just can't,but at least I have weed
>>
>>66277487
I'm not into /pol/ anymore. I mean it seems more to me like Weimar Germany
>>66277509
For what it's worth, everyone played their role in the madness then and now. I just don't think a little gay bashing is outside if our societal purview
>>
>boyfriend plays homoerotic furry visual novels 24/7
>its almost all he plays
>oftentimes have to spam his discord and phone when i cant get his attention irl
agony. suffering, even.
>>
>>66277592
If you look a little, pre-ww2 germany was very progressive. Trans rights and everything. That's part of what caused the rise of fascism. "I BET THE JEWS DID THIS."
>>
>>66277593
I think I know you anon.
>>
>>66277613
oh? how so?
>>
>>66277621
I have a friend whose bf had the exact same habits.
>>
>>66277639
i see. do the names "beelzebub" or "clocky" sound familiar, by any chance?
>>
Why aren't you downloading Grindr and getting topped, anons?
>>
>>66277651
Beelzebub is another name for Satan but clocky doesn't sound familiar no, sorry anon.
>>
>>66277664
ah, alright
i was asking because those are two usernames people who know me would be able to identify me with
>>
>>66277428
>I picked a really bad time to switch from /pol/ closet case to largely apolitocal homosexual
Oh hey, me. The guy from 3 or 4 years ago would be awestruck at the kind of shit I say and the people I talk to now.
>>
>>66277657
grindr is poopy, bro.
>>
>>66277671
I guess lots of peoples boyfriends are addicted to gay furry visual novels then.
>>
>>66277684
i guess. that sort of stuff is alright in moderation, but...well...letting it take over your life is obviously inadvisable.
>>
>>66277684
Lots of people have bad bfs I suppose. Zoophilia ain't cool champ.
>>
>>66277657
download it for me and i might
>>
>>66277694
Very true. My ex was really into a certain character from a furry visual novel, he was really cute whenever he'd talk about the character and tell me about him. Now whenever I see an image of the character my heart hurts.
>>
>>66277713
i know that feel. my ex used to be really into this anime vn because he could really relate to one of the characters. i cant bear to look at any of the characters at all now
>>
File: 1506977613738.jpg (115 KB, 596x797)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
Meanwhile I'm attracted to men with iron stomachs eating bad food under any circumstances...
>>
>>66277744
based stevemre poster
>>
>>66277755
He's wearing a denim jacket.
>>
>>66277706
Give me ur phone, twink
>>
>>66277776
how? my battery is low so hurry
>>
>>66277732
Yeah it really blows. Whoever said it was better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all probably didn't know what he was talking about.
>>
>>66277785
*doesn't actually download Grindr but instead puts my phone number in your contact list*

Your move, fuckboy
>>
File: 1636827941851.png (600 KB, 1198x668)
600 KB
600 KB PNG
>>66277812
agreed. id rather have never loved at all, whatsoever, than go through the agony of losing someone again. its even worse when your friends are theres, and vice versa lol.
>>
>>66277825
>agony
It's the only word in the English language I could use to describe what I'm still feeling desu. This year was pretty much a giant unravelling of all the progress I made the past couple years. Nice pic btw, do you like Star Wars? Ignore this question if you like the sequel trilogy, I don't want to get upset at you.
>>
>>66277588
i dont even have that because it gives me anxiety now, unless i get a haircut
>>
>>66277821
i will call in an hour if thats ok
>>
>>66277841
>This year was pretty much a giant unravelling of all the progress I made the past couple years
im really sorry to hear that. 2020 was like that for me. what happened, if you dont mind me asking?
>Nice pic btw, do you like Star Wars?
a little bit, yeah. my dad was really into them, so i watched them all. i got the pic from an elite dangerous thread i saw on /v/ a little while ago, though.
>>
Seriously considering cutting my wrists
>>
>>66277868
Lost job, lost bf, and through my own ineptitude and lack of willpower, lost most of my money. Also nice, my dad introduced me to Star Wars too. Fun day.
>>
>>66277890
why also that post is kinda funny
>>
>>66277890
Can you please explain why? I'm sympathetic.
>>
>>66277890
is self harm something that people consider or do impulsively?
>>
>>66277892
>Lost job, lost bf, and through my own ineptitude and lack of willpower, lost most of my money
thats a lot of bad stuff to happen all at once, anon. im really sorry. is there anyway to maybe recover some of your cash? i know getting a job is really hard rn in some places
>Also nice, my dad introduced me to Star Wars too. Fun day.
nice. most people just seem to kind of encounter it on their own, so its neat to see someone who also found it like i did
>>
Worthless fucking vultures circling the poor boy
Have some dignity you clowns
>>
>>66277926
maybe dont put on a show
>>
>>66277890
i dont recommend it. its a slow, painful death.
>>
>>66277949
Arguably the best, but it's arguable

That's why we're sharing this panera bread
>>
be safe tho fuckers
this is most importantwndgt
>>
>>66277915
I am going to dropout in university because I am a lazy depressed idiot

>>66277916
I consider it but I act on it when I need to release stress
>>
>>66278031
You can just reapply if you drop out when you feel better. Sometimes that is the best solution until you fix your issues.
>>
>>66278050
Maybe I should do that right now I can't even get out of bed and go out of my room all I do is sleep
>>
>>66278093
As long as you work on fixing it instead of using it as a pass to make it get worse, it's an option.
>>
>>66278093
if the stress is too much, do it
>>
not comfy anymore
everything is still wrong
>>
im so comfy but im doing something wrong
>>
>think you're not doing anything wrong
>in retrospect you always are
it never ends
>>
just dont think its been working for me
>>
being a limited poster sucks i dont want to reply to anything because i probably wont read or be able to reply back
>>
Anon, i need you to hold me while i listen to sad music so i can better wallow in this misery
>>
>tfwywn hold anon and give him forehead kisses
>>
>tfwywn lay side by side with anon without even touching, listening to sad music on the verge of crying at 4am
>>
>tfwywn do what anon said, but you two are wrapped up in your own blankets and being extra comfy
>>
>had a dream where I fell in love with a guy, and as we were snuggling my mom barged in and started screaming at me.

I feel legit stressed out by even the thought of this happening. I wish I wasn't such a coward.
>>
>had dreams about him again
i dont wanna miss him anymore
>>
I wish I possesed even the slightest sense of ambition
>>
>>66279068
you need to reach out to him if you haven't spoken in a while
he also misses you too
daily
please don't make him sad
>>
>>66279068
Same, sleeping is hard worrying about someone. You just wake up every hour from bad dreams.
>>
had a dream about a pallet of oreo cookies at walmart
then a mob of niggers appeared and looted it
>>
is it weird that I have the same dream over and over again the whole night? Its a different one all the time but I get the one a night.
>>
I'm not going to pity you when you're being cruel
>>
>tfw still regret the time I rejected my crush's offer to give him a sucky
why did I have to be such a prude back then fml
>>
Called in sick for work again day 3
>>
vulva vulva VUUULVAAA
>>
>he is still hornyposting
>>
What should I play/watch today while getting drunk?
>>
>>66279253
i don't know, but can i watch with you?
>>
>>66279262
yes you can but only if we can hold hands
>>
>>66279230
I've commuted my hornyposting over to ai dungeon in keeping with the thread theme
It's capable of churning out some fucked up shit let me tell you
>>
>>66278093
Dude, you're depressed. You need three things.
SSRIs, therapy, and dick.
Seriously, do these three things and you will feel better. Remember the third step is of uttermost importance.
>>
pubes. what do?
>>
>>66279158
i will... i will ask him out again soon
>>
That is pretty based.
>>
>>66279352
scissors, light trimming
>>
>>66279352
napalm, lawl
>>
>>66277892
is this anon still here?
>>
canola oil, yum!
>>
a glass a day keeps the doctor away!
>>
>>66279068
Why did you end it in the first place
>>
>had a bf for like a week when i was 20
>was still confused about myself and ended up ghosting him
he was a really sweet guy, definitely didn't deserve what i did to him
my pile of 'good things you've royally fucked up' is pretty immense
i remember giving him my PS2, i wonder if he trashed it.
>>
what if Freddie Mercury was the kwisatz haderach
>>
>>66279690
what did you do to him, anon?
>>
>>66279683
i didnt, we are both too socially retarded to keep up contact
>>
>>66275627
>Have you ever had sex before? Clearly not.
Nothing wrong with that..
>Tops are highly desired and sought after.
Not to my experience, especially shy top
>Go back there and don't stop until you arrange a irl date
Too shy and scared in case of psyco sadist who cuts off my dick and balls

>>66275788
>go hike another day
We plan to yeah

>>66275797
>>cute new work clothes
>>annoying boss on vacation
>>thurs/fri off
Do I know you
>>
>>66279769
i told you what i did to him
i wasn't mentally mature enough to be in a relationship, let alone a gay one
so i just ghosted him and never talked to him again
really scummy thing to do, its been a decade now and i still regret being a piece of shit
in retrospect, i think we would have been a good couple if i wasn't such an idiot
>>
>>66279829
whoops, didnt read all of your original post, my bad.
and yeah, you fucked it up. but at least you feel regretful, so at least youre not a sociopath
>>
>>66279833
he was smart, and well-adjusted and friendly
i'm sure my mentally ill ass would have just been a negative impact on his life anyway, so maybe what i did was for the best?
>>
>>66276902
>some fat old prick shouted at me to slow down for doing 40 in a 30 yesterday
Boomer genocide when?
>>
>>66279690
Similar situation here except I'm bi and fell for /pol/ autism and ended it with the nicest guy I've ever met. Its been 5 years and I miss him greatly and regret being such a fucking idiot.
>>
Why do I like 2d females but want to be with a guy in real life?
>>
>>66280057
cos women are stinky girls... they fuck dogs... they are mean and not blunt enough when they should... and pee pee is nicer than vagin...
>>
>have crush on boy
>he likes me to
>find out he doesnt own an air fryer
AHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK EVERY SINGLE TIME
>>
>>66280114
maybe gift him an air frier :3
or maybe if he doesn't accept... you must air fry him... and eat his bones...
>>
Maybe Canadian Air Fryer Anon will get his air fryer for Christmas this year. Here's hoping.
>>
Why is it impossible for me a wizard weeb to find another wizard weeb to be boyfriends?
>>
>>66280131
i know youre trying to be helpful but you clearly dont own an air fryer and i can tell...
>>
>>66280142
OKAY I ADMIT IT IT'S TRUE, I DON'T OWN AN AIR FRIER, I SPENT THE MONEY ON A 3D PRINTER AND 12 MRES INSTEAD,
>>
I have a 3d printer and an air fryer unironically
>>
>>66280169
MREs are a meme and we all know what you printed desu
>>
>>66280179
It's not a meme it's a hobby... and yes I printed a warhammer space marine and little tanks
>>
>>66280189
i bet you suck at coloring them
too bad you dont own an air fryer :c
>>
>>66280134
most of them arent looking for any relationship id think
>>
>>66280222
I see, damn I kept myself pure all these years just to find the right one...
>>
>>66280231
keep waiting ill be there in two years... actually one and a half.....
>>
>he puts models together
>>
>he doesn't just play with little pieces of paper that he writes abbreviated names on
>>
>>66280254
when I was in school I used to draw little triangles and rip them out of paper and pretend they were spaceships having a war
>>
>>66280254
Eat the paper
>>
>>66280239
I see what hindered you from getting a boyfriend?
>>
>>66280262
drink the ink
>>
>>66280278
Yeah sure sounds like fun. I'll report back soon
>>
>>66280286
dont actually do that i was joking D:
>>
>tfw cat's turds have started getting stuck in her fur
Don't ever have pets
>>
>>66280270
i did not even want a relationship until i was already 25 years old. i was completely happy just having one or two friends and when they disappeared my situation made me not want to try anyways
how about your story?
>>
>>66280297
brush your cat or start getting hair cut
>>
>>66280291
I'm not joking sorry anon
>>
What are you listening to right now?
>>
>>66280371
nothing im in a dark room trying to get another few hours of sleep
>>
>>66280310
I have always been a loner who wanted a boyfriend however were I am from most guys only wanted a tall and well endowed guy. Plus there weren't many weebs during my youth. While searching for the one I couldn't handle being with someone who has been railed by strangers or just plain slutty. Kinda broken desu.
>>
>>66280371
My brother watching his youtube videos about how to cook some soup. What about you anon?
>>
Oh circumcise my love for you
>>
>tfw no bf to watch 360p 2 hour long conspiracy videos on bitchute
>>
>>66280420
star fox piano arrangements
>>
>>66280398
i was a loner pretty much all of my childhood. i was just lucky and made a friend through a family member
i dont think its hopeless for either of us, its just hard. i have never done anything to have a relationship and because i have no skills to work with its a drain to even think about it
i dont know what youve tried or how youre experience has been, but looking for gay weeb wizards is very limiting. why are you looking for that anyways? just familiar or something else?
>>
>>66280537
It's because it's easier to connect with someone who has similar interests and understanding as you. Going for someone who has no idea what you like or even remotely same interest is kind of bad but can work out. However as mentioned, guys don't like wizards and I don't want to be with someone who has been railed by strangers and etc just puts me totally off.
>>
I hear my neighbour arguing right now what a bunch of retards
>>
Do chubby femboys exist?
>>
Yes but fat and dirty goes hand in hand
>>
Damn I kinda have a liking for chubby hairless femboys...
>>
Damn I kinda have a liking for diaper wearing sweaty femboys
>>
>>66280552
i agree with interests and point of view, but wizard implies age too. is 30+ actually something you care about or is it just the phrase you wanted to use?
>>
>>66280729
I am +30(32) and would like someone close to my age. And I am a real wizard weeb (specialist on being a virgin)
>>
>>66280786
maybe weird to ask, but how close have you gotten to finding one? how much would you say youve tried?
>>
>>66280842
Not close because it's quite hard. I have tried for years which is why I have technically slowdown on the search and close to give up and just live alone until I end myself.
>>
>>66280855
you dont want to expand your requirements a little? its kinda the same as just giving up, but you might find something good. i dont know its just hard for me to even want to look, but i dont have any restricting standard besides how much time i want someone to spend with me. so i think you could actually find someone. of course i dont actually know anything about you
>>
>>66280919
>expand your requirements a little?
What do you have on mind. I don't feel I am too strict at all since I am looking for someone at my age and similar interests.
>>
>>66280114
>have crush on boy
>never tell him
>probably didn't like me regardless
>I'm sure I'd be better off single, anyways
liek if you cri evritiem
>>
>>66280942
you said it is quiet hard to find that. you can lessen weeb, but you never said what levels of weeb anyways. you could get rid of wizard, probably wont add that many people anyways...
>>
>>66280991
huh weird typo...
>>
>>66280991
I don't feel comfortable with the thing about sluts or "ex-sluts". Thank you for trying but it doesn't appeal for me.
I wouldn't mind another wizard who isn't weeb.
>>
>>66281025
i didnt mean sluts thats why i said it wouldnt add that many people. you said a few times you didnt like them
i wasnt trying to do anything really just thinking. ill be in a similar spot soon too
>>
So how obviously gay are you guys?
>The gay voice
>The gay laugh
>The gay walk
>The gay stance
>Gay fashion sense
>>
>>66281197
i dont talk, laugh, or wear clothes
>>
>>66281197
100% straight acting, masc
>>
>>66281197
>>66281212
just to finish i have weird stances not always gay and i dont know how i walk
>>
>>66281197
I've known people for years who didn't know I was gay until I said something in front of them. LGB coworkers I've asked said I act 100% straight, but that I dress and smell nice (so...there's that).
>>
>>66277920
>>66279389
I fell asleep I'm sorry anon. I do appreciate you listening though.
>>
File: cc.jpg (65 KB, 1200x498)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
what's it like be embraced by the man you love?
to be spooned by him when he's twice your size?
surely it couldnt be worth all this stress
>>
>>66281506
Wish I was tall and big so guys would like to hug with me
>>
>>66281512
this made me realise ive never liked hugging anyone since i was a kid
>>
>>66281197
I've always felt like I act like a normal guy but a few people have asked me if I'm gay now. I must have subtle mannerisms I guess.
>>
>>66281622
I like hugging but being a short top means no one will cuddle with me.
>>
>>66281652
why? im not seeing what makes a difference
>>
>>66281663
You who don't like hugs can't understand how most bottoms work. They want to be hugged by a bigger guy to feel safe, loved and such.
Me being short doesn't give off such vibes hence no one wants to hug and cuddle.
>>
>>66281679
What about you? Do you want a six foot bottom?
>>
>>66281679
i will never understand what feels safe means here
>>
>>66281702
This may be part of the general problem you're having. Safety is downstream from trust, the fundamental aspect of a romantic relationship. People want to feel loved and protected, that is to say safe, when they're with their loved ones.
>>
>>66281724
>people want to feel loved and protected
yeah this is making it worse for me. also how does hugging or cuddling do that? i dont think ive ever felt safe or i have no idea how to identify that feeling
>>
>>66281692
Yes without a doubt.
>>66281702
Shame
>>
>>66281779
why shame? that phrase does not make sense. im not sure if its a problem with the word or actually something more
>>
>>66281766
It is a physical representation of affection. It also produces distinct physiological effects in those involved, including the release of various pair bonding chemicals. I would say that for most people there's also a subtext of meaning to being physically affectionate with people you love. That is to say, it's a representation of the obligations and responsibilities between you and your continued commitment to maintain them.

>i dont think ive ever felt safe or i have no idea how to identify that feeling
This isn't something I'm capable of helping with, or diagnosing. That sounds like something you will need legitimate professional help overcoming. Possibly the result of extreme trauma or lack of empathy? Do you have trouble identifying the emotions of others in a more general sense?
>>
>>66281790
English isn't my native language so sorry. Meant shame as in sad that you don't understand what feels safe or anything like that.
>>
>>66281798
but why would that make you feel safe?
>do you have trouble identifying emotion generally
no i can. i will say that im not very physically affecionate but this is more a problem with i do not know what safe is as a feeling in this way. not just experience but i dont know what that means
>>
>>66281814
its okay thats a common thing people say in english i just never understood what that means
>>
I used to have a cute butt but it's flattened as I've gotten older
I hate aging
>>
>>66282284
Do you train or just sit?
>>
>>66282284
Do some squats, man
you can have a nice butt again for decades
there are 70 year olds who take care of themselves with great bodies
>>
>>66281900
>but why would that make you feel safe?
Why do you have to be so retarded, dude? Go to the apps, find someone to cuddle, and experience first hand the optimal comfiness of being embraced by another man
>>
>>66282307
>there are 70 year olds who take care of themselves with great bodies
You haven't met many 70 year olds apparently
>>
>>66281506
It's everything. You should try it. It doesn't have to be with someone you love. Love comes later, with work and dedication and compromise. Stop waiting for love to happen out of the blue, that's not how it works.
Instead go cuddle and embrace guys out there. Give them a chance. That's how you're going to find someone special
>>
File: 0_c6V8ugynFYprrmTD.png (393 KB, 500x536)
393 KB
393 KB PNG
>>66282326
I didn't say there were many, though?
>>
>>66282315
dont say that to me
>>
>>66281025
Dude, you're a virgin.
Everyone is a slut under your definition.
You're so stupid, anon. It's like you're choosing to be miserable willingly.
Like,who the fuck cares about body count after you're an adult? Oh, that's right, incels do.
It's like you're still mentally stuck in adolescence. You've been lonely for years, you're self admittedly heading towards suicide, you said yourself that your search for another lonely virgin has been fruitless...
And even after all that, you're not willing to give up on that absurd demand? You are still rejecting people who are not mentally ill virgins like you? And you're so delusional you don't even think you're demanding too much.
Dude... Why do you choose to be unhappy like that? You could literally find happiness in the arms of a man you'd call a slut.
Don't be like that, anon. Don't choose loneliness just because you're too proud. You're going to regret this eventually. You're headed on a dark path, dude. Come to the light
>>
>>66280398
>I couldn't handle being with someone who has been railed by strangers or just plain slutty.
Why are you like this? What sort of incel bitterness is that?
You would rather die alone than settle down for a non virgin?
Are you sure you're not just bitter about missing out on your life, so you can't really deal with the thought of being with someone who actually knows how to enjoy life and be happy?
Dude, virginity demand is so dumb, dude. It's like self harm. You're choosing to be lonely over the most bullshit standard in existence, and the worst thing is, you're the only one suffering from it.
Why do you do that to yourself?
>>
>>66282363
Do you want to be like the 32 yo suicidal wizard in this thread?
Still the same virginal retard he was in adolescence. Still rejecting everyone around him for not being a clone of his worst parts. Still alone and self admittedly heading towards suicide. Is that what you want for your life?
Go to the apps, dude. Live a little. Don't choose unhappiness
>>
>>66280942
>I don't feel I am too strict at all
>Rejecting anyone who isn't a virgin
You're delusional
>>
Who let the huehue lose again, he is having a mental breakdown because people dislike his type.
>>
>>66282442
dont be mean to people and this didnt have anything to do with my post
>>
>>66282474
>his type.
You mean the vast majority of adults?
You think I'm mad that a wizard weeb is rejecting sluts? You are mistaken, anon. I'm actually sad for him.
He's the only one losing. I'm here being le big slut living my life.
He's over there being lonely for a lifetime, living alone until he ends himself, those are his own words.
I'm not the one being negatively affected by his choices.
If anything, I'm sad. I'm sad that a gay guy would do such a horrible thing to himself,and for what? What does he have to show for those 3 decades of celibacy?
It's like self harm at this point.
>>
>>66282490
Yes it has. You don't know what it feels like to touch a man. It's high time you found out.
You don't want to prolong your celibacy because that shit is bad for you. You long for male affection, so go and get it.
>>
>>66282490
He is a mentally ill Brazilian guy who has had jungle sex with god knows who and preach about grindr sex and grindr boyfriends.
Ignore him. He needs to chill down.
>>
>>66282507
maybe ill find out later but not right now
stop being so rude to people that has to be bad for you too and maybe someone else
>>
I want to take a cute picture of my boots walking in the dark spooky European streets but I'm paranoid people will trace the camera data and murder kill tape me.
>>
>>66282565
>ill find out later but not right now
You've been telling yourself that for years now, dude.
"I'll do it later" is the mentality of failure.
You need to change that to "I'll do it now, today".
Keep postponing the inevitable, and when you least expect it, you'll be another 30+ wizard delusionally wondering why he's alone
>>
>>66282540
A grindr bf is definitely better then being a lonely incel self admittedly heading towards early suicide
>>
>>66282565
Why are you feeding the troll?
>>
>>66282601
Why are you rejecting non virgins? Do you want to be an incel forever?
>>
What a sad life brazilianon must live. Almost makes me feel bad for him
>>
>>66282669
Trust me, I think your life is a little bit sadder.
Do you even know what it feels like to kiss a man?
>>
>>66273383
I used to have sleepovers with my friend and eventually we'd end up naked with ones dick in the other's mouth. It's some of the most exciting and memorable sexual experiences of my life. Especially when I could deep throat and feel him shoot ropes down my throat.

does this make me gay?
>>
>>66282680
makes you a larper anon
>>
>>66282540
>>66282591
>>66282601
dont you get tired of doing this everyday?
i wont get a bf and i wont stop replying
>>
>>66282704
>i wont get a bf
So you're just going to keep being lonely and miserable for god knows how long?
Why do you do that to yourself, anon? Why do you refuse to be happy?.
>>
>>66282691
Not a larp, anon. We didn't blow each other most of the time, just when the sexual tension became too much. Otherwise it was just being nude and fapping together. And I'd always be the one who pushed it to that point.
I was confused about this for a long time in my life because I didn't want him at all, just wanted to suck his dick and be naked around him.
>>
>>66282704
Don't you get tired of being an adult virgin?
>>
>>66282710
being sad feels good its boring when it stops and im not going to socialise so thats that
>>
>>66282704
there is nothing wrong with wanting a virgin bf, I hope you find him.
>>
>>66282769
im not worried about finding a virgin bf im not going to find any bf
>>
>>66282748
>being sad feels good
>Up is down
>Pain is good
This is how backwards your mind works. Is it genuine autism or just a cope?
You do realize that living the lonely incel life is going to make you progressively more miserable up until the point where you end yourself like a the other late incels did.
Don't doom yourself like that, dude. There's more to life than being a shut in friendless virgin
>>
>>66282769
There's a lot wrong with wanting a virgin bf, mainly the fact that you won't find any.
You're choosing a lifetime of loneliness with a few extra steps.
In due time, you'll regret wasting your romantic life like that. I only hope you realize your mistake before it's too late. Before you hit old age. I hope you realize that while you still have some youth left to enjoy
>>
>>66282769
Wtf you must have a boyfriend who has sucked over 10 cocks been railed by strangers and enjoy it!
>>
>>66282808
i think its juat boredom and its easy to be sad. i will be honest though nothing feels better than the moments after a good cry. im not going to kill myself
there isnt more to life and why does it matter?
>>
>>66282844
Yes, unironically. You could find happiness and love with said boy. His past is really inconsequential. You only obsesses over it because, like every other incel, you can't bear the thought that someone enjoyed their youth while you wasted yours.
The dicks he sucked, the men he fucked... None of that would matter if you two were together. All that matters is that you like each other and you're sharing a moment together.
You would know that if you weren't a bitter virgin, actually. You would know that if you had ever embraced or been embraced by other guy. As you lay together, face to face, staring at each other's eyes, you wouldn't even think about how many boys he has been with. He's with you, and that alone is cause to rejoice. If you ever escape your incel mental trap, you will see for yourself how little you'll care about those virginal obsessions once you like someone
>Thinks 10 dicks is a lot
Lol dumb virgin
>>
Virgins should only be paired with other virgins!
>>
>>66282905
>there isnt more to life
Yes there is.
>Why does it matter
Because you're making yourself miserable on purpose. And why? Because you're too proud to admit you're wrong about everything.
You should be out there right now. Meeting new people. Dating. Falling in love. Having your heart broken. Breaking someone else's heart. Falling in love all over again. That's one of the greatest joys of life, of youth, and you're missing out on all of that. And it make you miserable. Deny it all you want, you know it to be true. You are not happy being a lonely incel. And the worst part is, you're doing that to yourself. It's something you do out your own volition every damn day when you refuse to try dating and come here to cry about loneliness
>>
>>66280970
>someone flirting with me
>tell myself theyre just joking
>on the off chance that theyre not, theyll think Im uninterested by how I dont return it
Ha, scary change of situation avoided
>>
>just go on grindr
nothing but weird boomer creeps and sex obsessed drug addicts
i just want to cuddle and give a handjob, never gonna happen though
>>
>>66282945
>Generalizing people into two broad categories of utmost undesirability
You have never tried the apps. There's a lot of people there, lots of young people, but you have never given anyone a chance.
No, you prefer to remain bitter and wonder, delusionally, why you're alone as you reject people en masse
Don't do that to yourself, dude. Don't be a bitter incel on purpose. You'll regret this.
Also, try tinder
>>
>>66282925
Virgins who are obsessed with virginity will die alone, let this thread be an example of that.
It's like you're in love with your virginity. Like a pride thing. It's all you have and you refuse to let it go.
Little do you know it's the very thing that's dragging you down on the lonely path. It's like you're carrying a poisonous weight on your back at all times, and you call it "purity" but it's just a burden.
Let go of your weird virgin pride, boy. It's hurting you.
>>
imagine being this favela monkey's family
imagine actually living with him for a single day
>>
What's his deal with incels though? Did he used to do this shit on r/incels before got banned and then he relocated here?
>>
>>66282940
cant do any of that and i dont care
im not wrong about anything. what did i say that was wrong?
>>
>>66283001
You're way too obsessed with labels, huenigger.
>>
>>66283057
He wants to fuck virgin incels
>>
>>66283067
>cant do any of that
Yes you can, you're not in Iran you little coward.
You literally said being sad is good, which is a perfect summarizing of this place. How everything here is upside down. How incels like you are caught in a mental trap, seemingly unable to get out.
You are wrong and you can try dating. You should. You will regret not doing it.
>>
>>66283073
Only the labels that matter, darling.
Are you not a virgin loner?
Wear the shoe if it fits, anon.
>>
>>66283057
>What's his deal with [main demographic of this thread]
Gee anon, I don't know! Maybe I wouldn't be so worried about incels if I wasn't surrounded by them
>>
>>66283128
This ain't an incel general though. You might want to recheck.
>>
>>66282680
Legit question. Do you guys consider this gay?
I've never found guys attractive like I do women, and have no desire to be with one. But I couldn't help my sexual urges.
>>
>>66283097
i meant being sad is better than being bored with an empty head
i wont regret it. i dont know why i should even care about this stupid stuff life already sucked and everyone else i know did all the right things and still arent happy
>>
>>66283148
>Populated mostly by incels
Please scroll up and read all about a 32 yo virgin who would rather die alone then date a non virgin
So rational, so reasonable...
>>
>>66283159
>Do you guys consider a male having sex with another male gay
Larper harder, prision queen
>>
>>66283254
>prision queen
What the fuck does this even mean?
That was my first post in these threads. Why do you guys think it's a larp? I don't understand.
I'm more confused than annoyed.
>>
I'm gonna ask it. What color is your underwear?
>>
>>66283193
>being sad is better than being bored
And once again you're too delusional to see how absurd that statement is.
Oh you're sure going to regret it. You're immature and dumb, but one day you'll be an old man looking back, and if your life library of memories is only filled with loneliness and sadness, I bet my ass you'll regret.
You should care about this because it's your life. You literally could be happy and have a romantic life. Instead you choose to be alone and miserable. Yes you should care. It's like psychological self harm at this point
>People I know are still not happy
I bet they're happier than incels here
>>
>>66283241
Not an incel general.
>>
>>66283268
>That was my first post in these threads
Sure it was mr. Anonymoose.
Of course sucking dicks don't make you gay. It's actually a very straight thing to do. Only the straightest of men suck dick.
>>
>>66283288
Populated by a vast majority of incels.
I'm glad if you're a sex haver filling up the ranks. Good, let's bring more sex havers around so we can evangelize the incels until they abandon their sinful ways
>>
>>66283308
Nope, read the general's name.
>>
>>66283280
different colors, the grey ones i wear the most, followed by the blue
i dont like wearing black underwear
>>
>>66283298
I understand it was a gay act, anon. I'm not denying that nor scared of the label.

I was legit confused about my sexuality for a long time then I stopped thinking about it. Thought to ask here what is the mindset of the average gay person. It seems being with a guy is romanticized just the same as being with a woman if you're straight. But I've never had that desire or spark.
It feels more like a fetish. Is this just coomer brain or something?
Do some gay guys lust after pussy without any attraction towards women?
>>
>>66283310
Read the general if you want to see the incels crawling about
>Denial
Oh god you're one of them, aren't you?
>>
>>66283330
Still not an incel general. Try to update your ramblings.
>>
File: hgf44564.jpg (187 KB, 652x679)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
When was the last time you got into a fight with another guy?
Was/is he a friend?
>>
>>66283322
>But I've never had that desire or spark
>Sucked his friends dick "unromantically"
Why are closet cases so cringe
>>
>>66283334
>Populated by incels
The end result is the same. Keep in denial about it, virgin, that's your specialty
>>
>>66283340
I'm trying to come out if I actually am gay or bisexual but you guys are just being absolute cunts.

Fuck this thread.
>>
>>66283354
If your dick sucking adventures weren't enough of a proof of your faggotry, you're either very dumb or in denial, maybe both. In either case, yeah you should fuck off.
>>
>>66283352
Nope, at least learn the culture of the place or go back to redit where you belong.
>>
File: ah.jpg (39 KB, 600x475)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>66283354
>I'm trying to come out if I actually am gay
>>66283159
>I've never found guys attractive
>>
>>66283336

I've never been in a fight or confrontation in my entire life. I'm a massive coward and pussy who can't stand up for myself.
>>
>>66283354
>Having doubts about his sexuality
>After sucking dick several times
Take a hint, dude.
>>
>>66283284
how is that absurd? i think most people agree
i dont care. who says ill even get old? i dont want a romantic life its not my dream to have a romantic life i dont see how thats having such an effect
>>
>>66283159
>never found guys attractive
>Sucked dick
Seems like you find them attractive enough.
>>
>>66283374
>learn the culture of the place
You mean the overwhelmingly incel culture of this general, filled with virgins who constantly demonize sex and idolize virginity?
Yeah sounds pretty much like an incelcore hotspot to me, and you're in denial about it
>>
>>66283336
like a physical fight? i was 14 and no
just an argument? my dad last year
>>
>>66283395
>think most people agree
>i dont care
No, anon. Most people definitely don't agree with you and would prefer being bored to being sad.
It's like you have been sad for so long that you no longer know how to live without it.
You fell in love for your chains. All incels did.
>>
>>66283383
>>66283398
I don't consider him nor any guys attractive. Not one has made me blush, nervous, or given me butterflies like women do. I've honestly tried to see it that way after the sexual experiences, but the emotions just didn't manifest.
I have no shame on the act, I just legitimately enjoyed it, and I'd do it again if given the chance.
This is why I'm confused. I tried to mentally come out of the closed if I was in one and nothing happened. I just am not ashamed of the bodily pleasures.
>>
>>66283395
>who says ill even get old?
Lol are you planning on early suicide?
And you still have the nerve to deny the obvious negative consequences of being a lonely bitter virgin.
There it is, anon. The consequence. You don't even see yourself living to old age.
That's precisely the reason why you should stop being a lonely virgin and start dating, darling.
You would have a more positive outlook on life if you weren't a hopelessly bitter virgin.
>>
>>66283395
>i dont want a romantic life
Depths of denial
>>
>>66283440
>Not one has made me blush, nervous, or given me butterflies like women do.
Oh but one has made you suck his dick like a popsicle.
>>
Being gay is a denial of your nature as a man.
>>
>>66283426
not him nor incel but yeah i did fall in love with my sadness wtf.
>>
>>66283440
Go suck dicks while affirming how heterosexual you are. We literally couldn't care less, grindr is filled with men just like you.
>>
>>66283490
>nor incel
When was the last time you had sex?
Please don't say "years ago"
>>
File: GFAGF3F.png (146 KB, 372x316)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
>am usually pretty cute
>like to be serially alone
>get bored when im alone
>get weed cuz im bored
>stop taking care of myself cuz im high
>want to be alone even more cuz i get self-concious

i wish i could just stomach being bored or motivate myself to do something so i wouldnt do this
>>
>>66283490
Fall in love with a boy instead, go date my dear. You'll forget about your sadness in no time.
>>
>>66283504
i just broke up with long distance nbf
>>66283530
fell in love, i'm not good enough. self pity haha but still can you imagine when your partner is passionately talking about stuff just saying "i literally don't care skull emoji"
>>
>>66283528
Why don't you go smoke weed with another stoner you found on the apps?
There are lots of them and I doubt they would refuse the invitation to smoke weed even without any sexual innuendos. Just as friends
You must understand that not socializing is bad for you
>>
>>66283558
>long distance nbf
Uh, anon have you two even met before?
Long distance is such an ambush.
>>
>>66283570
wanted to meet in december
>>
>>66283593
You really shouldn't call someone you never met your "bf" anon. It wasn't real. It was nothing.
Please don't waste your time with these online flings that never go anywhere. Not worth it, anon.
Go give the boys in your city a chance. Go have a irl date at least. Have you ever done it before?
>>
>>66283426
maybe true but people do agree. they would rather feel sad than nothing
>>66283454
im not plannimg a suicide i just dont know ill get old. why would i want to anyways ive got no plans things will get bad one day
>>66283462
i dont. its not something i think about. it would be nice but so would friends or even some family to hang out with
>>
>>66283559
i mean its not like i never socialize i just tend to flake on ppl more often than not but i still talk n stuff

also i cant meet to ppl from apps i am so very scared of being raped or something
>>
>>66283558
>still can you imagine [...]
that was me btw

>>66283616
no, i haven't. i guess i'll try
>>
>>66283621
>i am so very scared of being raped or something
Stop being a paranoid freak. Just have a date in public dude nobody will rape you.
You need to stop being a lonely virgin if you want the sadness to disperse.
>>
>>66283628
>i guess i'll try
Will you really?
Oh yes baby for the love of god, do try dating,will ya? Try the apps. Try tinder. Have dates with people who live near you. Those are the people you have realistic chances of dating.
>>
>>66283619
>they would rather feel sad than nothing
No, anon. People want to be happy. You're the one clinging to sadness. please stop being in denial about it.
>>
>>66283658
okay, i'll download it right now. does tinder have like gay switch? i guess i'll have some kind of fear mechanisms inventing reasons why i shouldn't do it like it's not worth it or something, whenever i feel that i should just do the opposite, right?
>>
>>66283619
>why would i want to anyways ive got no plans things will get bad one day
You wouldn't be this pessimistic freak if you weren't lonely and bitter. Once again,these are the consequences of your boring romanceless life. You literally see no joy in life, you cling to sadness, you don't see the point in continuing.
You won't feel like this if you start to have a romantic life, dude. Lie to yourself if you want. Deep down you know the truth.
>>
File: 2HgrSGT.png (130 KB, 398x328)
130 KB
130 KB PNG
>>66283640
To be fair the only boy ive ever met up with online (from /cuteboys/) tried to force himself on me so im paranoid about it for a reason but yeah i guess public dates can be ok.

also im not depressed or a virgin i've just been feeling kinda numb lately. i think i just need to force myself to stop smoking weed
>>
>>66283695
>whenever i feel that i should just do the opposite, right?
Yes, precisely. Don't listen to your self saboteur. Do the opposite of what it tells you to.
Yes, tinder has a gay switch.
Be strong, my boy. You can do it. I believe in you. What else could you possibly need? I've got your back, you won't regret this. You will only regret not doing it sooner
>>
>>66281281
i understand. i just woke up myself
>>
>>66283707
>Meeting people from the chan
Dumb idiot. This place is crawling with dangerous psychopaths. Don't meet anyone from here.
Just have a date in public and stop being paranoid. Stop being sexually repressed. Stop being a prude. Basically stop everything you're doing and do it all differently. You just suck too hard at dating. Listen to the voice of reason, me.
>>
>>66283757
>This place is crawling with dangerous psychopaths. Don't meet anyone from here.
>Just have a date in public and stop being paranoid.
???
>>
>>66283775
i think he means date people from irl
>>
>>66283729
>tinder
>passions
>no programming
why. anyway i guess i'm starting to date. thanks anon.
>>
>>66283780
When you meet a person from 4chan in person, that's irl too.
>>
>>66283775
You're not going to have a date with someone you met on anonymous chans, dumbass.
You're going to have a date in public with a person whose name adress and face are all known to you previously. A person who lives near you.
Can't you appreciate the difference?
You say you're paranoid about meeting people, but you met a random person from here, so maybe you're just very selective about your paranoia.
Like the virgin autists who refuse to date anyone except for their clones.
>>
>>66283796
yes, but im pretty sure he means to not meet 4chan users irl, and instead date normies
>>
>>66283757
what are you on about i dont have dating issues, im not a prude, and im not sexually repressed lol
>>
>>66283796
Yeah, but the fact they were on 4chanis a terrible, terrible predicament. It's called a red flag
>>
>>66283805
Precisely. Normies are great and you will keep being unhappy until you date one.
>>
>>66283811
It's his thing. Hue posts the same exact thing in every thread. It's a way for him to extract attention and to feel superior. Usually he gets at least a few people arguing the same argument with him.
>>
File: 1636814323810.jpg (122 KB, 828x984)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>66283824
>Normies are great
Should be a bannable phrase on /r9k/
>>
>>66283811
>i dont have dating issues
> i cant meet to ppl from apps i am so very scared of being raped or something
You don't have dating issues because you don't have any dates whatsoever
Keep it consistent,boy
>>
>>66283674
thats not the same thing i said. happiness if fine too
>>66283703
how? i dont see romance or the lack of it being my problem. if i want to complain about more how am i supposed to start dating as a near wizard anyways?
>>
>>66283824
ive already dated around with normies. the first one cheated on me with, friends, the second i had to track down because he faked his death, and the third fucked dmy stepfather.
please dont tell anons dating normies will instantly make you happy.
>>
>>66283492
>>66283479
What the hell is with the hostility. I'm not affirming my heterosexuality. I'm trying to understand my sexuality in general.

Legit, what's the anger?
Is questioning and discovering one's sexuality so bad in the gay world?
>>
>>66283831
I think he's useful for newfags, not like a gatekeeping thing, but quality control.
>>
>>66283843
Normies are great. They know how to enjoy life.
You, robots, suck hard. You are wrong about everything, and you're too delusional to realize how you make yourself miserable with your choices everyday.
You should strive to become a normalfag or die trying.
>>
>>66283852
>The third fucked my stepfather
Holy fuck dude that's rough.
>>
File: AeXyuKc.png (108 KB, 361x300)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
>>66283844
you dont have to meet someone on dating app to date someone?

>>66283831
oh ok im gonna assume he doesnt practice what he preaches
>>
>>66283861
also to add normie boys are so boring lol
they wont even watch speedrun world record progressions with me

you have to find cool boys
>>
>>66283864
yep. damn near blew my brains all over my bedroom wall because of it. only reason i didnt is that i started shaking and dropped my revolver
>>
>>66283859
I don't know. I feel like tolerating the existence of hue is akin to an asshole filter. Here I am, anyway...
>>
>>66283848
>how am i supposed to start dating as a near wizard
It's simple. You download dating apps and do exactly the same thing you should have done years ago. Easy piggy. No difference whatsoever. You're late to the race, but the race is all the same.
You talk to people. You go to dates. That's it. It's not rocket science.
> i dont see romance or the lack of it being my problem
Because you are delusional, dude. You literally said you prefer to be sad. Your head is on backwards after all those years of loneliness and starvation of affection.
You know how everyone can smell a dirty person and know they haven't taken a shower, but someone who's smelling bad rarely can tell what's going on, they've grown accustomed to their own smell.
That's you. You might act dumb online and pull out the blatant denial card, but everyone can see how being a dateless virgin has negatively affected you. It's pretty transparent.
You're the only one who can't see it.
>>
>>66283895
If it means anything I'm glad you didn't anon. I hope you can find what you're looking for. Don't understand why people cheat, though. Sex isn't so appealing that I'd destroy my future for it.
>>
Do gay people hate straight dudes that chase traps?
>>
>>66283940
I don't even think about them, to be entirely honest.
>>
>>66283923
i appreciate it, anon. im in a relationship now, but these things still kind of haunt me. theyll quit messing with me, eventually
i dont understand why people cheat either. i enjoy sex, but id never just fuck someones stepfather for it.
>>
>>66283852
>cheated on me
>Faked his death
>Fucked my stepfather
Anon... You've committed a beginner mistake.
When you're making shit up online, you need to tone it down to make it more believable dude.
You've just said that your 3 first dating attempts all ended in tragedies worthy of a Mexican soap opera. The third one being straight out of pornography.
Do you honestly think that anything you said is remotely believable?
How low will you go, anon? Making shit up to justify being a lonely incel... Lying to yourself like that, so carelessly...
Get better, dude. Go have a date, it's pretty obvious you never had one.
>>
>>66283954
i cheated on my bf in high school and i gotta say it didnt have much to do with sex i was just craving attention its pretty intoxicating sometimes. not justifying it i did a fucked up thing just giving u a window ig
>>
>>66283892
>normie boys are so boring
Yeah because virgin recluses who don't leave the room are the epitome of fun
Cool boys are normie boys, darling
>>
>>66283991
>i cheated on my bf in high school
You had what a lot of robots would literally kill for and you threw it away. I don't usually agree with the gatekeepers but I really think you should leave. Try gaygen.
>>
>>66283962
i have proof of the faking his death part. ill post the screenshots of the messenger conversation i had with his roommate,if i can find them.
>>66283991
disgusting. i agree with >>66284019
leave.
>>
>>66284033
>i have proof
That your bf fucked your stepdad?
Anon, please, don't bother making evidence up, you were busted already.
Let me give you a hint, next time you're trying to scare virgin robots away from normie boys, just focus on one romantic tragedy, and make it believable. No porn script bullshit, just plain and simple
>My normie bf cheated on me
You should have stopped there.
When lying, less is always better
>>
File: I46hdVf.png (134 KB, 335x310)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
>>66284019
>>66284033
bruh i was 16 lol as far as im concerned that wasn't even me just some stupid kid.

>>66283998
didnt know there wasnt an inbetween
normie boys have boring ass personalities thats just how it
>>
>>66284078
>nothing ever happens
I don't know Hue I've seen worse happen in real life. It's not like he's claiming to be a navy seal. He's saying that shitty people fucked him over. There's enough shitty people in the world and especially among homosexuals that I wouldn't be incredibly surprised.
>>
>>66284107
He's saying that his early romantic life came straight out of a cheesy soap opera with fake death and stepdad fucking.
If you're this gullible, then I'm really sorry for you.
Do you really think someone would do that?
Just go on the internet and tell lies?
>>
>>66284102
>bruh i was 16
How old are you now? Frankly I doubt that you've developed a moral compass in that time. As far as I'm concerned we should give people like you some sort of scarlet letter to warn everyone you meet what you actually are.
>>
>>66283920
the thought of trying to talk to those people makes it impossible
short reply sorry i have to do something bye
>>
>>66284141
>He's saying that his early romantic life came straight out of a cheesy soap opera
He said that three people did really shitty things to him in a row. Two of them related to sexual promiscuity and lack of self control. Honestly I don't see what's so unbelievable.
>>
>>66284102
>Boring personality
Your personality is compromised of the videogames you play and the anime you watch.
You wouldn't know fun if it hit you in the face. Have you ever been to a party or a camp trip? How long have you been locked inside your room?
When was the last time you kissed someone?
You're boring, dude.
>>
I'm not gay but I really want to have sex with a dude and then snuggle with him all night.
>>
>>66284078
>didnt even bother reading my reply fully
good b8, i rate it 8/8. anyway, heres a more recent conversation i had with the ex that faked his death after i moved states.
>>66284102
still nasty af
>>
>>66284162
>the thought of trying to talk to those people makes it impossible
That's your way if saying
"I am a coward who can't face my social inhibitions"?
Have fun being a lonely virgin, then.
>>
>>66284175
>My bf faked his death
>My bf fucked my stepdad
So believable. For a delusional incel, perhaps
>>
File: t1BPpjY.png (36 KB, 240x197)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>66284144
im 24 now lol
i dont think i could consider a single part of my teenage personality apart of my own but whatever u say

>>66284177
literally went to a halloween part like 3 weeks ago, im not a hermit i have irl friends. you dont know anything about me at all boy
>>
>>66284197
yes, but insecure low self esteem mainly
>>
>>66284191
yeah i said it was fucked up
i wouldn't do something like that nowdays obviously

kids do stupid shit for stupid reasons
>>
>>66284191
>Didn't fake his death at all
>Discord
You really shouldn't call people you have never met your "ex".
It wasn't real, anon. Just an anonymous fling that never went anywhere. Sad that you use this as some sort of anti dating manifesto.
>>
>>66284207
One of the guys at my work, his wife divorced him two years ago and got married to his geriatric father last year. Dudes in maintenance constantly ripped on him for it until it came out they were both fucking the woman at the same time. He got fired because they were caught growing weed in their doublewide. Awful fucked up things happen every day, especially in marginalized groups or the impoverished.
>>
>>66284213
Oh so you're a normalfag too? I'm glad I'm not the only one.
>Still afraid of being raped in irl dates
>Not afraid of going to parties
You're fooling no one. You lack consistency
>>
>>66284218
Well work on it boy. Do you want to be a lonely virgin forever?
>>
>>66284230
once a cheater, always a cheater, desu

>>66284235
i dated him irl, and only started talking to him on discord after i had to move. at that point, it was monetarily feasible for me to drive from the state i lived to the state he lived.
>>
>>66284254
wouldnt call myself a normie but im not hermit or asocial. why would i be scared of being raped when im surrounded by my friends?
>>
>>66284271
was not monetarily feasible*
>>
>>66284236
I knew a guy whose wife left him for the pool cleaner and then he fucked both of us in the pool during sunset, even the dogs and the cats joined in
>>
>>66284274
>why would i be scared of being raped
I ask myself the same thing. Since there's no logical reason to fear being raped as a man in a public date.
>>
>>66284311
well, unless youre a twink ofc
>>
>>66284271
>only started talking to him on discord after
Lol dude, your damage control is beyond the charts.
Tell us more about the one who fucked your step dad. I'm in the mood for some anonymous half baked erotica
>>
>>66284317
No,anon. Even as a twink. You won't be raped in a date. You're just paranoid and you sound like you get a kink whenever you talk about yourself like you were this defenseless victim, when in fact you are an adult man. Act accordingly.
>>
>>66284317
thought that was pretty obvious lol

>>66284311
i said earlier public dates from app could fine be fine, im scared of a man i dont know having me alone with him
>>
>>66284349
Then get to know him before you get alone with him, dumbass.
You're a virgin, dude. You talk like one, you act like one.
>>
>>66284341
bold of you to assume that im the twink getting raped, instead of the one who will be raping the twinks
>>
>>66284362
????
tf are you talking about

i know thanks, did you not read the first half of the sentence?
>>
>>66284399
Hue doesn't have time to read. Only time to troll.
>>
>>66284399
>Not a virgin
>Fear of being raped on a date
You're not fooling anyone, mr celibacy
>>
>>66284426
can
you
read

I SAID PUBLIC DATES ARE FINE
LIKE 3 TIMES
>>
>>66284426
didnt he literally say he was a virgin? put the heroin down, bro
>>
Hue please go get gangfucked in the woods while high on LSD with your boyfriend and leave us alone. please.
>>
>>66284443

no i said the opposite >>66283707
>>
>>66284465
oh whoops. my bad
>>
>>66284438
>I SAID PUBLIC DATES ARE FINE
Then go and have one
>>
>>66284451
I love taking lsd in the woods, but there's no fucking while you see fractals spiraling on your lover's body, anon.
>>
File: i0RGrCS.png (144 KB, 646x624)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
>>66284556
why do you wanna be a bitch so badly?

remember like 20 mins ago when i said i dont have dating issues lol
>>
>tfw no bf that makes the new thread a few seconds before this one dies
>>
>tfw no bf that tells me to stop programming and get some sleep
>tfw no bf that drags me to bed for my health
good night friends
i hope next thread is better
>>
i rushed it but now it won't let me delete

>>66285002
>>66285002

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.