[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzv4JzsoU9k

>Chad shows up at house to get his son
>Son isn't there
>He refuses to leave
>Threatens everyone there
>Manlet comes out with gun and tells him to leave
>Chad gets up in his face and threatens to kill manlet
>Tried to take the manlet's gun
>Manlet fires warning shot
>Chad grabs gun
>Gets shot and killed by manlet
>No charges filed
>>
>>66292984
holy shit, everyone treated old fart getting executed as an inconvenience. looks like chad's time was past due.
>>
>Really manlet you're going aim a gun me?! I'm Chad! You're being cringe give me your gun you cringe pussy!
He was just trying to moderate the situation! He didn't deserve to die!
>>
imagine getting smoked by a manlet with a PCC
>>
>>66292984
>this
>chad
>>
>r9k sides with misandrist child custody arrangements because the Father is tall
Neck yourself.
>>
>>66293355
That is actually his name
>>
>>66292984
You guys are really celebrating that this man was shot because he wouldn't back down when his wife and her beta cuck provider wouldnt let him see his own son?

See the error of your ways. The man just wanted to see his kid and now he's dead.
>>
>>66293358
>>66293497
The kid wasnt even there. His son had him and its starting to look like the whole thing was a big show to force a loss of custody

Whoops
>>
>>66293510
That doesn't matter, you think the man had never been fucked with by his wife before? You think he had any reason to trust her words?

Dude shouldnt have tried to grab the manlets gun though, bad fucking idea.
>>
>>66292984
>Nigtows taking Chad's side on the comments.
That doesn't just happen and get thrown away in court that quickly if there isn't way more to the story.
Dude was a probably an alcy.
"DO IT MOTHERFUCKER"
Yeah ok.
>>
Doesnt nobody notice that again sent her cuck husband to death ??? Remember Matress fights where wife was filming and railing up her husband to get killed?

Do you hear how calmly she talks after her husband is shoot... I never saw anything more bizzare than that
>>
>>66293358
Nah, I side with the dude because the Chad went with the classic intimidation route on someone else's territory.
>hahaha I AM BIGGER FEAR ME
get fucking fragged lmao
>>
>>66293843
What's that a different guy?
>>
>>66292984
>YOU WON'T GET MY WIFE'S SON
Do normies really?
>>
>>66292984
You know, a person above the 80 IQ range would have stopped after the warning shot. I guess it just wasn't meant to be.
>>
>>66293933
He had to show he was a big man.
>>
God damn. You gotta love how nonchalant the woman filming is about watching someone die.
>>
>>66292984
Lmao the wife doesn't even care about his husband getting killed.
What the fuck is wrong with women?
>>
File: abigaillaughing.png (462 KB, 726x670)
462 KB
462 KB PNG
>OMG U REALLY DID
>>
>>66292984
Chad learns he's not in highschool anymore
>>
What are you guys talking about she seems really upset at the end. She probably thought he was knocked out with a punch or something.
>>
>>66294883
>knocked out with a punch
>videoed him shooting her husband
>>
Yet another roastie who bred with a violent unhinged male and is now shocked he killed her dad.
>>
>>66294898
You dont know her vantage point or what she saw. In the end she seems surprised he was shot and killed.
>>
>>66294883
Cope, women literally don't have souls and see men as expendable objects
>>
>>66293050
Once he was dead, it was like 'Kyle you're an asshole, anyway'.
>>66293497
Your status as a father doesn't allow you to disregard property rights or the NAP.
It's more lole the error in his ways. This will be seen as a justified shooting.
>>66293533
>whaaaa women are mean, lemme commit multiple felonies.
Jogger logic.
>>66294883
What do you think shotguns do, fire magic sleepy bullets?
>>
>>66294976
>What do you think shotguns do, fire magic sleepy bullets?
The level or reading comprehension around here.
>>
>>66294976
>Your status as a father doesn't allow you to disregard property rights or the NAP.
You getting shoved and grappled lightly doesn't mean you should fucking blast the father of your stepson with a shotgun. Holy shit, incels.
>>
>>66295027
>The level or reading comprehension around here.
>>66295040
>trespassing
>terroristic threats
>assault
>battery
>being a deadbeat dad and a bad husband
Yep. Had it coming.
>>
>>66295068
>>trespassing
>>terroristic threats
>>assault
>>battery
>>being a deadbeat dad and a bad husband
None of these are worthy of death, and he appears to have been a good dad that wanted to spend time with his son. They should've apologized and brought his son to him.
>>
>>66295212
>none of them being worthy of death
The law says differently. Once you've given someone reason reason to fear for your life they can take your's, and that's a good thing.
>>
What's the context here? Why does he want to see his son, lost custody? Who's the manlet, the new dad? The guy the wife (ex-wife?) is now seeing? I'm confused as to what caused the shooting in the first place
>>
>>66292984
Why would charges be filed? That only happens when they suspect you of breaking the law.
>>66295249
From what ragedad was saying, it sounded like it was his time with the kid and the mom was playing games. Too bad he sperged and caught a shell.
>>
File: 1478712575109.jpg (51 KB, 245x204)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>66295249
>Who's the manlet,
defintely a simp neighbor, just watched the video and Chad was unironically reasonable somewhat, OP is a massive fag saying that he threatened the roastie, all he did was say that he showed up at the lawful time mandated by a court to see his biological son that he loves, and when denied this right he moderately raises his voice saying that he will.....fucking subpoena people. Thats the dangerous threat that warranted that simp manlet to pull out a fucking shotgun. Unfortunately, Chad got hopped up on adrenaline and a little of that hillbilly meth and thought he was superman
>>
>>66295384
>Unironically saying "he dindu nuffin"
Nah, fuck around and find out, faggot. You dont try to start a fight on someone's property.
>>
File: 1511243044456.jpg (77 KB, 621x621)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>66292984
>husband literally shot and killed in front of her
>barely reacts, doesn't give a shit

I fucking hate women.
>>
>>66292984
Brah, how the hell are no charges filled? This is one of those situations where its OBVIOUSLY the guy who shot was in the wrong.

>Chad never showed signs of any form of physical assault.
>Literally only put his hands on him to move him out of the way.
>Never brought a weapon out or even reached for the manlets gun.
>Manlet only shot him when he was pushed AWAY from Chad.

Manlet should have called the police and never engaged. Or better yet stand in front of a window waiting for him to break in. At least then he would have plausible argument that his life was in danger. Instead we have a stupid Boogie1488 situation with a death.
>>
>>66295412
>talking to your ex-wife about family business is a fight that warrants a shotgun to de-escalate
literal nignog logic
>>
>>66295492
No, Im pretty sure getting in someone's face on their property while they're wielding a shotgun is nog behavior, but alright.
>>
>>66295519
Ah yes, the civilized response of brandishing a firearm when someone is pointing a finger at nothing in particular and saying he will be suing people, now this is true civilized E V R O P A logic, not like those dirty savages
>>
File: angry.jpg (43 KB, 800x450)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>66295537
I am not a fucking cuck. I do not want to sit there and watch Tyrone fuck my wife, unlike you.

Anyone that isn't a nigger-worshipping degenerate can generally agree that if someone on YOUR PROPERTY is instigating violence, you can shut that shit down. If you don't like it then you can sit on my dick and spin.
>>
File: might as well laugh.png (471 KB, 927x463)
471 KB
471 KB PNG
>>66295565
>watching two unrelated people of another family settling their own family business in your proximity instills thoughts of black cock cuckoldry
>someone raising their voice 6 decibels is literally a hostage situation needing your own solitary swat team response
wtf
>>
That's fucked up. why would he escalate the situation by bringing out a shotgun?
>>
>>66293497
Because they are conservatives, they believe they should be able to kill people to "protect" themselves even if they're in the wrong
>>
>>66295212
Kyle didn't have to shoot once he gained distance from Chad, but I don't really blame him.
>>
if I was the kid you could be sure I would poison my stepfather or strangle him in his sleep. what kind of deranged lunatic brings out a shotgun over something so trivial. and then actually uses it because he gets upset.
>>
>chad was told to leave the property
>refused to do so
>got up in kyles face and threatened to kill him with his own gun instead
>kyle fired warning shot
>chad continued to get up in his face
>chad then grabs and throws/pushes kyle
>chad touches kyles weapons while doing this, the weapon he had threatened to kill kyle with
>chad still hasn't left the property
>chad gets shot
>people act surprised
we don't know the full story but considering the fact kyle said "I'm glad this is on video" when he came out with the gun and waited until chad had laid his hands on him, i'd say kyle was hoping he'd get the opportunity to kill chad and get away wtih it and chad gave him just that.
do you really think the type of bloke to show up at his exes arguing over child custody, does the arms out to the side "you wanna go" pose and stupidly gets all up in the face of a man with a gun is a pleasure to be around most of the time? i bet he was an insufferable bastard.
>>
>>66295671
>uhh yeah so I killed your dad because he wouldn't leave when I told him to and that made me feel like uhh he didn't respect me so I just had to shoot him down like an animal.
>>
The manlet is a retard cuck nigger for bringing a gun where none was needed and for firing warning shots like a retard but chad is also a retarded getting in the face of a retard with a gun
If a retard has a gun, that is a deadly threat and you should either shoot him dead to get rid of the deadly threat or even better get out of there so you don't get shot dead by a retard with a gun and call the cops so the retard with the gun gets smoked instead of you by the retard with the gun
>>
>>66295696
You could have just left it at "I love dick", anon.
>>
>>66295722
you could have just said "I'm a fat mutt retard".
>>
>>66295722
Tell me anon, how often do you see homosexual undertones in random posts?
>>
>>66295696
there's also the "he got right up in my face and threatened to take my gun and shoot me with it seconds before grabbing me, making it obvious that my warning shot and display of force did not deter him and there was still a clear threat to my life."
>>
>>66295645
To get the other guy off his property, ideally.
Too bad for the dead guy that he couldn't figure out what he was supposed to do, despite being told to leave!
>>
>>66295478
>or even reached for the manlets gun.
have you even watched the video? he absolutely tried to do that after the warning shot
>>
>>66295749
there was no threat to his life retard. he brought the shotgun out to begin with. the dad was incredulous that the lunatic stepfather would bring out a shotgun in that situation.
>>
>>66295777
if you threaten to take a mans gun and shoot him with it, and then procede to grapple that man, you are indeed posing a threat to his life.
>>
>>66295755
>>66295760
>>66295790
amerimutts are really the kind of people who would shoot down their own family in cold blood because they think they have a legal right to do so. smd h
>>
>>66295478
>texas
>chad was on top of kyle and pushed him
>chad verbally threatened to kill kyle
>chad reached the shotgun momentarily
>kyle fired a warning shot
he didn't HAVE to shoot after he got away but law is on his side here. all he has to say is 'heat of the moment' or that he 'feared for his life' and he walks away free
>>
>>66295793
He wasn't his family though, so your post is nonsense.
>>
>>66295793
i'm british lmao and still think if you're tresspassing on someones property and refuse to leave, then procede to become extremely aggressive and grapple the property owner after they retreive a legal firearm, you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>66295815
he was the father of his wife's son. that means they are extended family retardo.
>>66295825
you're a sad little amerimutt.
>>
Holy shit Americans are subhuman
>>
File: 459024.jpg (322 KB, 800x599)
322 KB
322 KB JPG
Well that could probably have been handled a little bit better by all involved parties
>>
>>66295703
Dude you sound autistic as fuck, delete your post, holy shit.
>>
>>66294976
>disregard property rights
Means you can shoot people? The old fart didn't even step inside his house. Kyle is going to prison.
>>
>>66295412
>Nah, fuck around and find out, faggot. You dont try to start a fight on someone's property.
Can't wait for America to burn.
>>
>>66295665
I'd blast him in his sleep with his own gun
>>
>>66295492
Yeah that's not what happened here.
>>66295663
Maybe, maybe not. But it was his right to, and maybe he loves his rights. God bless him and God bless America.
>distance
What, 6 feet? That's not a safe distance by any means, fool.
>>66295969
>Europoor only 'owns' the inside of his apartment
Citycucks are truely pathetic.
>>66295665
It's not his stepson anymore. Manlet owns the child now.
You keep what you kill.
>>66295793
It's God's way. Read the bible.
>>66295777
Gunchad was assaulted multiple times with threats of further assault from a deranged guy who clearly is disregarding the law.
>>
>>66295703
anon... this is so dumb
>>
>>66296129
I can tell you are fat just from reading your post.
>>
>>66296213
Fat? I got a fat cock.
>>
>>66293331
lmao, man was going to die anyways if one shot from a PCC did it
>>
>>66294976
yeah no that wasn't a shotgun haha
>>
>>66296224
a fat 2 inch pecker I bet. you fat tub of lard so full of estrogen you probably sound like airsoftfatty.
>>
>>66292984
>This was caused by wamen, but the men have to sort it out and pay. Even how non-chalant the women are after he kills the guy demonstrates how men are seen as cannon fodder by them and subsequently, society.

fucking Karens and every single wamen that edges on their man to be macho around them and get into fights.
>>
he really died to a single .22 round? not much of a chad
>>
>>66295212
His son wasn't there retard
>>
Yeah nah, guy told him to GTFO and even fired a warning shot. 100% in the right to shoot the retard.
>>
>>66292984
>nobody tries to render aid
Fucking hell. Was it a head shot?
>>
>>66294976
>muh NAP
man, you're a fucking tard.
>>
>>66295412
Kidnapping a child is a violation of the NAP libtard.
>>
>>66296263
Because it's the only thing that turns them on in this hyper emasculated pussy world that they created and now have to fucking live in.
>>
>>66296277
Ah the classic, send your son out for a movie and then keep him all next week.
>>
>>66296307
Bro you're replying to a guy who can't fucking read at this point who's trying to have 4 conversations at once while espousing big L Libertarian bullshit. He's not worth talking to.
>>
I think this might unironically be a CCP shill thread. Think about it, there's clearly a handful of autists that are VERY MAD about the concept of property rights and self defense.

Just ignore it and hopefully it goes away.
>>
judging by how old chad looks his son is probably 36. this chad guy is probably a huge asshole. borderline abusive at least. just wonder how he made it this far in life being a literal white nigger.
>>
>>66295671
did you see the part where he aimed carefully at his head or heart so he dies? The gun was 9mm and chad dropped immediately that means kyle's wanted to make it a kill shit not just to 'stop the threat'
Its murder
>>
>>66296389
Don't think it's that bad. Just a couple retards.

Let's be honest, everyone in that video was either an ignorant bitch or a fucking retard. Chad got in the face of a man with a gun telling him to leave and fucking tried to grab the gun and start shit. Big shocker that he got one tapped.
>>
>>66296420
No no no, there is no "both sides" in this shit. You go on someone's property, you threaten them, they have every right to shoot you dead. End of story.
>>
>>66296269
the guy aimed carefully at his head or heart. he wanted to kill
>>
>>66296410
You're here trying to fucking lawyerspeak around the fact that a man threw himself at a man with a lethal weapon and tried to take it. Fuck off back to your esoteric mindscape with all the other lawyer scum
>>
>>66296439
>creates distance between himself and chad
>his life is not in danger as long as chad doesnt charge him
>he doesnt
>shoots anyways while carefully aiming at the head
This is not right.
>>
>>66296410
only women are this naive and dumb.
>>
>>66296434
He wanted to kill the guy intruding on his property, threatening his wife, screaming his head off about lawsuits and trying to take his gun from him while going on a fucking rage trip?

Wow! Great assessment! Binger is that you?

Got KYS in my captcha btw, it's a sign.
>>
>>66296459
This is texas moron. They don't have any pussy right to retreat or any of that. You threaten a man with a gun and see what happens.
>>
>>66296473
Chad was in the right though.
>>
>threaten legal action
>threaten assault
Choose one next time, Chad.
>>
>>66296489
Maybe he was. Maybe he was a poor dude cheated out of a relationship with his son by his whore bitch wife. I don't only think it's possible but given the context I think that's what it is.

That doesn't mean what he did wasn't absolutely fucking retarded. Anyone stupid enough to charge a man with a gun is clearly not thinking straight, and a man who isn't thinking straight is a danger to everyone. If he took that gun like he wanted to he probably kills the other guy.
>>
Women are the problem and instigators.
If that's not your take after watching this video then your going to o have a rough life.
>>
>>66292984
He should have brought his own gun and shot the little cuck as the first thing he did.
>>
>>66296248
Say that to my face in an aggressive manner while on my property after being asked to leave, and see what happens.
>>66296489
He's in the morgue now, lamo.
>>66296434
Yeah, that's what you do, dumbshit. Guns aren't magic compliance wands. They're tools to kill. Had he not shot for center mass that guy could have died painfully and cruelly.
>>
>>66296459
yeah, he shoul've given chad another chance to take his gun while beating him and yelling at him
>>
>>66296556
americans are animals desu
>nooo i will just kill this person because the law allows me to!!
dog
>>
>>66296590
>turn 18.
>dad tells you to leave his house
>you tell him to go fuck himself
>he takes out a gun and fires a warning shot
>you ask him what the fuck his problem is
>he shoots you in self defense
>>
>>66296590
Yes. Real Americans follow the law.
>>
Roastie shows no reaction to Chad dying.
>>
>>66293497
>You guys are really celebrating that this man was shot because he wouldn't back down when his wife and her beta cuck provider wouldnt let him see his own son?
Doesn't matter, I'll always celebrate dead normies no matter what.
>>
>>66296688
you are literally a 100 pounds overweight. how can you call yourself anything with pride.
>>
>>66292984
Just a sad situation all around I really dont see anything to celebrate here.
>>
>>66292984
I am extremely pro 2a but this shit like this and other incidents really make me think it would be better if many Americans did not own guns.
>>
>>66296615
Based. Ain't gonna have any oddypuss shit going on in my domisyle.
>>
>>66296723
>gets btfo
>y-y-your probably like overweight or something
Lets here some more projection.
>>
>>66296857
>american
>only speaks English
>can't even spell hear.
>>
>>66296835
the problem really wasn't that he had a gun. the problem was that the heavier guy didn't respect property rights, nor a man with a fucking GUN defending said property rights.
Chad may have been in the right to want to see his son in that time and place, but he took that moral high ground as permission to break laws and start a fight. when you start a fight you're automatically in the wrong. I don't understand how so many ITT don't get that. or more specifically, if you're on somebody else's property and told to leave you have to leave. that's another thing that people ITT don't seem to understand. he was clearly trying to start a fight, while refusing to leave a property.
as tragic as it is that Chad forced somebody to kill him, the gun served its appropriate purpose here. if it hadn't been for the gun the smaller guy would have gotten injured, no doubt. it protected him from serious harm. so how the fuck could anybody argue that the gun was a problem here? the aggressor was stopped. the victim was protected. that's the outcome you want, unless you're a bully afraid to lose your perceived right to intimidate weaker people or worse.
>>
>>66295903
>I'm being reasonable while posting the image of a grifter.
>>
>>66296987
I dont really see it that way. The tall guy was just throwing a tantrum. I would have just called the cops and let him stomp around the yard in the meantime. No need to escalate to deadly force.

Not saying the manlet was not within his rights or whatever but just a tragic outcome to a minor argument.
>>
>>66294976
>hurr durr or the nap hurr durr
God i hate rightoids
>>
>>66297046
Libertarians, anon, please do not associate based fascism with these Jewish idiots.
>>
>>66296431
Wrong, if someone is holding your child captive in that property they have no right to shoot you.
>>
>>66292984
>go to other man's property
>refuse to leave
>man arms himself
>assault armed man
>try to take armed man's gun
>get shot
Clear case of self defence.
>>
>>66297026
>The tall guy was just throwing a tantrum.
one sucker punch he throws could kill the other guy. you wouldn't be saying this if it was you he was pushing around and yelling at. the fact alone that he did all this to a guy holding a firearm shows how utterly deranged he was. don't be silly and imply that he would have had the self control to not injure his victim.

>a tragic outcome to a minor argument
except the argument wasn't minor. from what I gather he assumed that his ex and cucker had moved his son to a different place to prevent him from picking him up, even though it was his right to pick him up at that time. that's a serious infraction on custody rights. he also claimed he had called the cops to the ex-wife's parents' place (?) because that was his suspicion for where the son had been hidden from him. I kinda doubt that part, maybe he was just saying it to intimidate / get a reaction. but in any case, this is not a MINOR argument. this is the kind of thing that people physically assault each other over. this is the kind of thing that leads men to bludgeon somebody with the first heavy object in reach, the kind of thing that women will poison or stab over, or convince a man to get violent for them.

>>66297118
are you saying he had proof that his son was being held "captive" against his will? proof that his son was even there?
>>
>>66292984
god murder is so based. I Don't care about family court redneck bullshit just based to see them shooting eachother. fucking loser animals.
>>
>>66292984
The moment manlet came out with his gun, Chad should've just swallowed his pride, stepped away, cool his head and attempt to renegotiate with another day.
When a guy brings out a gun while you're not equipped with one, you should not fucking instigate him, no matter how weak you assume that guy to be.
>>
>>66297268
of course the dad was acting stupid. because he was angry, and also because you wouldn't expect some person you know to actually shoot you. hindsight is 20/20, but most people aren't psychopaths with manlet rage who'll gun you down in cold blood for disrespecting them.
>>
>>66292984
Will they ever learn.
>>
>>66295384
not a shotgun
>>66295665
not a shotgun
>>66295805
not a shotgun
>>66296269
not .22

It was a Ruger PCC in 9mm
>>
>>66297328
>you wouldn't expect some person you know to actually shoot you
Anyone pulling out a gun at me I'd consider a threat to my life. You do anything to calm the person down and then you kill him.
>>
File: 1635054130199.png (180 KB, 599x484)
180 KB
180 KB PNG
>>66292984
retarded boomer, but why did he shoot him at that range? I swear it's like these wives are trying to get their husbands executed by filming like crap.
>>
>>66297401
both of them probably have flouride/heavy metal in their brain from a lifetime of accumulation + american culture + wives egging them on. neither could back down.
>>
Well, maybe he should have fucked off when he was told his son wasn't there.
>>
File: 1618229319051.png (281 KB, 460x345)
281 KB
281 KB PNG
>>66292984
who reacts like that to somebody getting killed? "Um wow you know I got that on video..?" Even oblivion NPCs have more emotion and empathy than these people.
>>
>>66297152
>from what I gather he assumed that his ex and cucker had moved his son to a different place to prevent him from picking him up, even though it was his right to pick him up at that time.
Honestly not letting him see his son, when it's his turn is kidnapping.
Vigilante justice by the son seems like the appropriate action.
>>
what happened to the son afterward?
is he still living with his whore mom and the guy who killed his dad
>>
>>66292984
damn
dropped him in 1
>>
>>66297896
He is now called Sheila.
>>
I feel sorry for the son for having such retarded parents
>>
>>66293866
>steal man's son
>YOU CAN'T COME ONTO MUH PROPERTY!!
Anyone who sides with the little bitch with the carbine is a fuckin' fag.
>>
>>66292984
>chad
>obese
>>
>>66293497
these ppl on this board have no honor / values.
these ppl just live for the meme.
dont mind there stupidity.
>>
>>66293866
should have used a shotgun imho
>>
>>66295384
in states that have really good firearm laws when someone tells you to get off their property
you have to
in texas there's castle law to where you have the right to defend your home if you think you're being threatened on it
by the sounds of their accents they're from texas or florida.
>>
>>66294667
lmao I was taken back by the lack of a reaction myself. She was like "aww gawd dammit you asshole" and that was the extent of it. Women are really something else. It's in these types of videos were you're able to tell that the way they emote is completely performative.
>>
>>66295492
he tried to assert dominance on property that wasnt his because the person thought they had superiority because of height
you dont go onto peoples property and start yelling unless you wanna get shot or brutally beaten by everyone on the property
not only is he trespassing but he's continuing to breaj the law the closer he gets to the house which warrants the use of a firearm or deadly force to either make them leave or kill them
if he was on the curb it would be a different story as the curb is no ones property but the local governments
>>
>>66297809
it was another intimidation tactic that didnt work
people in the south are as stupid and rude as people in the north make us out to be trust me. Anyone who says the south is great socioeconomically is either too stupid to see the problems or just plain stupid or lucky to have a decent job
>>
white americans are starting to act like n*ggers.
shooting each other over nothing. high on medication , having affairs. you white are becoming a disgrace to your own.
>>
The only one that deserved death in this situation is the woman.
>>
>>66299189
literally fucking cuck you are.
>you'd let someone taller than you come onto your propety and get in your face
soon enough they'd be just walking in and fucking your wife or daughter
you retards have no sense of realism
the instant you show a sign of weakness and let this low iq individuals like chad in vid related see that they cja walk all over you it's only a matter of time before they start fucking with you irl or go into your property at night under the assumption that you arent going to do anything
>>
File: 1543597599376.jpg (26 KB, 480x580)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>66297809
This is the most amazing aspect.

Not a single tear from anyone....they just continued talking in a relative calm matter after a guy dropped dead from a gunshot.

Insanity...
>>
>>66293497
>disregarding property rights because le tall and le wants to see his son
no, he should have thought before he even walked up
and the manlet should have used a shotgun
your post would be completelt different if the manlet was taller cuckboy
>>
File: unnamed (9).jpg (112 KB, 490x512)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>66299469
>fag defending My Wife's Son Guy calling anybody else a cuck
This level of delusion is so obviously LEFTIST lol, shut the fuck up you fuckin' faggot ass shitskin.
>>
>>66299522
with the way everyone reacted he probably acts like this on a regular basis which is why the ex wife didnt care or sounded like she didnt
same thing with the wife in the care she didnt care until she dropped the camera
>>
>>66299544
Why is your reading comprehension so shit?
why is the reading comprehension in this board so shit
>saying the guy should use his right to self defense and 2nd amendment
>"Hurrhurr lefty retard hurrhurr"
back to /pol/ with you you fucking underage faggot
>>
He was using a Sith mind trick. Chad tells him to do it and shoves his head forward in a goofy manner and bumps chests. That was a murder that was an execution.
>>
>>66292984
>Americans killing each other over petty arguments
The united states is officially 3rd world tier.
>>
Is this manlet general.
>>
>>66293497
>beta cuck provider
no wonder some of you guys can't get laid or be bothered to do anything
>someone is taller than me
>that automatically makes them more manly than me
>doesn't matter of they're morbidly obese and have chicken legs and sound like a faggot
>they're just better
>>
File: Junta.jpg (408 KB, 1500x1500)
408 KB
408 KB JPG
>>66299668
The moment a big Black guy Psi'd up my dick and ass in the cereal aisle I realized we were turning into a Banana Republic.
>>
How insecure and sociopathic do you have to be to bring a shotgun into a situation this mild. Dude will def (hopefully) go to prison. This wasn't even self defense just a poor excuse to kill.
>>
>>66294976
>>66295040
>>66295384
>>66295492
>>66295519
>shotgun
That's not a shotgun, no gun retards. You can't even fit mini shell in that mag. It looks like a ruger pc carbine.
>>
>>66299738
>shotgun
see >>66299740
retard
it doesn't sound remotely like a shotgun
>>
File: 1592649994009.jpg (48 KB, 808x767)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>66292984
As somone who knows gun laws like the back of his hand, and correctly predicted the outcome of the Rittenhouse and Abauery trials, the cuck with the shotgun is definitely seeing jail time.

Normies need to seriously understand what "self defense" actually means in this country lol.
No, you can not get away with killing an unarmed person just because they are yelling at you.
>>
>>66299767
no charges were filed
>>
>>66299738
He's going to jail 100%.
Dude is a fucking idiot. Now the wife is going to find a new man to replace him lol
>>
>>66299767
>As somone who knows gun laws like the back of his hand, and correctly predicted the outcome of the Rittenhouse
you don't have to be a genius to predict the outcome of that trial
if you think highly of yourself for that then you're probably a fucking moron
>>
>>66299786
Yet.
You can take someone to court yrs later and have them tried.
>>
>>66299786
In this day and age they are going to prosecute every gun related case like this.
>>
>>66299802
>if you think highly of yourself for that then you're probably a fucking moron
Look at this guy lol

listen, kid, have you ever talked to the average joe about gun/self defense laws...?
They usually only have surface level idea of how it works, which is why the outcomes of those trials shocked so many people, and why the guy in the video in the OP thought he was in the right for escalating a mild argument by bringing out his shotgun.
>>
>>66299874
>shotgun
Repeating this over and over again still doesn't make it true retard
>>
>>66299915
Why are you laser focusing on such a trivial part of my post, and not trying to address everything else
Oh wait, I already know bc you have no real argument.
>>
>>66299923
I'm not the same anon. It's just pissing me off that you keep repeating the same lie over and over again.
>>
File: E_cDs1GXEAI-Wjp.jpg (46 KB, 620x589)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>66299874
>listen, kid, have you ever talked to the average joe about gun/self defense laws...?
>They usually only have surface level idea of how it work
there's no need to be a condescending faggot i do admit i was being condescending first
you do have a point tho
>>
>>66299950
>lie
How is mentioning that the cuck in the video was using a shotgun a lie
>>
>>66299966
Because it's not a fucking shotgun dumbass. It's a pistol caliber carbine.
>>
>>66299977
You need to get your eyes checked.
You don't pump load a pistol carbine you fucking chud
>>
>>66292984
The way he just shoots the dude then calmly pathfinds back to his default position and announces "I told all of y'all to leave". It's literally like the NPC behaviour you can observe in GTA5 or RDR2. This is so surreal.
>>
>>66299984
>>66299977
>>66299966
/k/ tards not being able to identify guns is a classic
i remember i met this /k/ tard that claimed to be an expert but didn't know what blanks were
>>
>>66299984
It's a ruger PCC dipshit, watch the video again.
>>
Everyone ITT is absolutely brain dead and it's amazing how people with room temperature IQ come out of the woodwork when shit like this happens.
>>
>>66299740
So it's a car-bine shotgun, gotcha.
>>
Guns can either be a deterrent or an escalation. Kyle bought out the gun as a deterrent. Chad disregarded the gun, thought it wouldn't be used and invited further violence. Therfore Chad deserved to die. You don't bring out a gun not to use it especially when you live in a place like Texas where you can shoot people in certain conditions and have the law be on your side.
>>
After the warning shot is fired he should have just left.
>>
File: EU8NUiwWkAIC9TP.jpg (62 KB, 667x800)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>Wife shows no emotion to her HUSBAND getting shot dead
I'm going to say these two shouldn't be watching anyone's kid that woman is an actual sociopath or something
>>
File: 1628781748214.png (180 KB, 711x633)
180 KB
180 KB PNG
goddamn burger savages and their guns
>>
if this were 2016 /r9k/ this thread would be way different
>the smallest bullet can take down the deadliest chad, circa 2016-2017 /r9k/
incel /r9k/ was peak and you can't deny it
>>
>>66299767
If some faggot lanklet boomer tries to forcefully reach for my gun they will be dead. End of story.
>>
>>66293866

Yeah that shit where he walked up close and looked down on the manlet is so bully like, he probably did a it lot in the past. I guarantee you the Chad had chimpouts like this over much more minor incidents. As a manlet it felt good to see Chad get BTFO
>>
>>66295469

She was in shock
>>
>>66296987

We dont even know the background of the situation. The manlet or his wife apparently told Chad to come and pick up his son but then changed their mind when he arrived. So if Chad was invited to their property and then all of a sudden the owner pulls a gun on him it complicates things. It was definitely not necessary for the gun to be introduced to the situation and there is a good chance the manlet will be convicted
>>
>>66300931
yeah, and you can join those fat rednecks that shot Ahmed Ahbaurery in jail, too.
>>
File: 1637351937748.png (231 KB, 624x469)
231 KB
231 KB PNG
>>66292984
Cringe retards acting like it's based to kidnapping a guys kid and shoot him after provoking the situation(and very likely planed the whole murder out with his wife)
Cuck beta Broke the law and will get murdered in prison for fucking with an other man's kid.
>seeth
>cope
>dilate, if you would.
If you conflate this case at all with Rittenhouse you are a giga retard. (No I will not explain, the fact anyone has to just shows how many of you are npc's)
>>
>>66300997
That's not how someone in shock reacts to their husband getting blown away
>>
>>66301049
nonsense. you can clearly see Chad as the only party who repeatedly aggresses physically. he made the conflict a physical one. at that point self-defense is the only possible verdict. there is zero chance he's charged with anything whatsoever, related to the killing.
there is however a chance that whatever stunt they were pulling with the son's visiting time could be illegal. probably not enough for any significant punishment and now there's no other party competing for custody any more so it won't make a difference at the end of the day. Chad ruined his son's life by attacking an armed man.
>>
>woman happens to already be recording it
>gives zero fucks when the guy dies
hmmm
>>
If you aren't a homeowner you might have sour grapes and cope by thinking Chad didn't deserve to get shot
>>
>>66296277
The son was supposed to be there, it was a court ordered custody exchange after they already kidnapped the son. The father handled everything the way he was supposed to untill he got there only to find out once again that the man who kidnapped his son did it again and was now threatening to kill him when he hadn't done anything to warrant it.
>he was trespassing
No he wasn't, keep violently misunderstanding the law. It was a court order custody exchange. He wasn't required to leave till he had his son. And even then he just knocked on the door he did not break any barriers.
>he tried to take the gun
He didn't, watch the video closely retard. Carruth un lawfully Assaulted him with a deadly weapon (I will not spoonfeed you) and fired a warning shot which in 99.9% cases completely nullify self defense with deadly force because if you have time for a warning shot and actually think it will deture the threat than it obviously wasn't life threatening. It didn't escalate untill Carruth Assaulted him which means Reed was fully in the right to defend himself (and his son who was in imeadet danger i.e. kidnapping) .This has been the precedent in this country for decades

He's going to jail for life. (4 minutes because they kill scum like him)

You poor idiots don't even realize how hard your getting psy oped. (((They))) are trying to make it legally acceptable to kidnap your children and then kill you when you object to it.
>>
>>66301311
He trespassed and assaulted him and also tried to take his gun. He also quite literally said he was going to take his gun and kill him. It's self defence.
>>
>>66295703
>I'll never own a home, a gun, or any property!
It shows.
>>
File: 1637884358516.jpg (133 KB, 781x1024)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>66299356
Read the whole image pls.
This broke the law even by Texas standards. Idk how you guys can't see how heinous this shit is. Yes boomer was stupid but he was legally in the right the whole time.
He had a court mandate to be there. BTW. Incase you try ignoring half my argument again. (Goes for all retards reading)
>>
>>66301361
>can't get shot over words alone
irrelevant, he physically attacked the man.
>>
>>66295616
It was cause it was a planned murder and these retards can't help but self insert as the 'incel' I this situation.
They are just npc's like the leftoids, completely incapable of rational thought or seeing things from any other perspective.
You can tell because of the way the claim it was "nigger behavior" from the chud and some how based behavior from the murder manlet. It's like they haven't watched the video, they are just screaming what ever claim they first saw attached a still frame of them chest bumping like tards.
>>
God bless America.

The only think non-cucked about your dumpster fire of a nation.
>>
>>66296759
This. The woman was probably in shock. If I were in that situation, well I wouldn't be, and I damn sure wouldn't be filming and yelling. But if I were in that situation and saw that happen to someone close to me, I probably wouldn't talk, wouldn't register, just kinda sit there. This isn't a movie.
>>
>>66295519
It's a pistol caliber carbine.

At this point I'm pretty sure a lot of these manlet defenders are non-Americans, they can't recognize a type of gun that is even slightly off from what appears in movies.
>>
>>66299464
l am bumping this post.
>>
https://youtu.be/RYswDs5gNfs

ALTERNATE ANGLE recorded by the 11 year old inside the house. Or something, I don't fucking know. Also I saw that apparently the family is making TikToks to try to spread awareness and get Kyle arrested.
>>
>>66292984
would do the same thing in chad shoes. will remember to bring a gun. you simps are pathetic. kidnapping children and killing people to please your used holes. can you sink any lower?
>>
>>66293497
based post. at least someone here isn't a degenerate.
>>
>>66301337
>completely and utterly ignore anything In my post and just asserts his delusions with literally nothing else.
I don't know why I even try with you people.
>>66301381
There was no altercations untill Carruth Assaulted him with a deadly weapon. Watch the video.
>>66301211
It was not visiting time, they unlawfully took his son. He took them to court and the court ordered this custody exchange. Carruth and his wife (knowingly because the wife is a judge) defied this by illegally removing the child from the residence. although read could not know this and was rightfully upset when Carruth Assaulted him with a deadly weapon instead of handing over the child.

Death penalty
>death penalty
Death penalty
>Death penalty

They rounded up more felonies than a whole multi cultural gang in Europe. No way he's walking a free man. (If he lives to see the end of this case)
I appreciate the anon that pointed out how much this incident seemed like a planned murder made to seem like self defense.
>>
>>66301576
>completely and utterly ignore anything In my post and just asserts his delusions with literally nothing else.
>he says having asserted his own delusions
Ugh you people.
>>
>>66301576
>There was no altercations untill Carruth Assaulted him with a deadly weapon.
he constantly made physical contact. then he GRABBED THE GUN. are you blind?
>>
>>66299710
>Someone is taller than me ergo they are Chad and deserve death
>>
>>66301550
Everyone involved is a fucking retard. Chad, Kyle, the woman, the kids, all of them. That being said, I can't blame Chad for being pissed and trying to see his kid, why the fuck does Kyle have this kid anyway if the woman's with Chad anyway, but whatever. But Chad is still a fucking retard for trying to charge an armed (mental) midget. Kyle also should've chilled the fuck out, locked the doors, and called the police instead of going outside pointing a gun at someone. Jesus fuck, these people are retarded. The woman should've intervened, like get out the car and tell Kyle to shut the fuck up and that they'll leave. The whole thing is a mess and I don't really care what happens.
>>
>>66301515
>"I didn't want to do any of this."
Shut the fuck up, if that were true you wouldn't have kidnapped and then illegally moved the child after a court ordered exchange in the first place.
He's going to jail for life. I'm only mad that he walked away alive.
>>66301608
Unlawfully Drawing the gun in the first place was the assult with a deadly weapon, try to Google it tard. Mutual chest bumping is not reason to pull a gun. Not life threatening. Read a law book, guns are only permitted when the threat is life threatening. Which it wasn't till Kyle threatened him with a gun. grabbing it was self defense not that that matters since he's dead and his self defense claims mean nothing when Kyle started the violent altercations.
>>
>>66301622
>someone is shorter than me, therefore I get to push him around and try to grab his gun
this attitude got reality checked hard.
>>
>>66301576
getting up in his face is an invasion of privacy and personal space
that in itself even in court would not hold in a "there was no altercation" even a judge isn't stupid enough to see that as the taller man trying to aggravate the shorter man kill yourself libby
>>
>>66301710
your post just hold truth to the realism that was incel /r9k/
>>66300482
>>
>>66301630
This^
But retards will seeth
Legally speaking chud was mostly in the right but still retarded.
Kyle is a giga shit bag. Literally no excuse for his actions, he did all of that fully aware that he was in the wrong.
I subscribe to the theory the the wife convinced Kyle to help her get rid of the husband by telling him that they'd engineer the situation for self defense by kidnapping and refusing to surrender custody. she's a woman (women never actually get charged for kidnapping in custody battles) and a judge so she I well versed In the way of law. it worked out really well for them because chud took them to custody court instead of filling kidnapping. He shows up > cuck follows the plan convinced he's legally in the right > he murders chud > goes to jail for life on multiple kidnapping charges and 2nd or potentially 1st degree murder or excessive use of force (one of those murder adjacent laws) > wife gets full custody of kid and chud removed from the Pic.
I'm gonna do more digging but some anons on /pol/ had a lot to say about things the wife was doing.
>>
>>66292984
>that old retard
>chad
and just like that, the word chad has completely lost its meaning
>>
>>66292984
How can people still act cocky knowing your opponent is holding a gun? Is this a chad mentality or what?
>>
>>66301880
you retards know nothing about texas if you think manlet is going to prison
we've literally had cops kill minorities just for breaking into cars parked on the curb. like point blank in the face killings and not even libtards bat an eye
>>
The states argument for Waco was kids were being harmed. You might have a right to get your kid by force if you think they are in danger.
>>
File: 1637886605402.jpg (19 KB, 326x322)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>66301756
They both were doing it and it doesn't count as assult it's just considered an argument shit lips.
>the taller man trying to aggravate the shorter man kill yourself libby
Incel Manlet has little dog syndrome. Many such cases!
It's obvious that you guys can't look at it objectively because you can't help but self insert as the manlet that kidnaps children!

But all trolling aside size difference means nothing, it was an argument that got escalated to a deadly level when Kyle left to retrieve a gun he had no justification for grabbing, chud was not a deadly threat and they had only been arguing, if Kyle had just agreed to call the cops like chud said nothing would have happened. If you couple that with the fact that Kyle was knowingly committing kidnapping then things start to line up and look like Kyle never intended to de escalate, it was his way or violence. Chud was dumb but Kyle is a shit bag. Any detective in Texas with experience will very clearly realize that Kyle is not innocent.
I understand where you guys are coming from,.if the kidnapping and court history wasn't a thing I'd just say chud got what he deserved for being dumb, but it's obvious that Kyle had bad intentions, he was actively committing a crime, if you read the law it simply wasn't self defense.
>>
>>66292984
How tall is manlet exactly? If he's 6+ he's the Chad here not the lanky old fuck
>>
>>66292984
did you know that "warning shots" are illegal in most states?
>>
>>66301945
Texas... truly a utopia were both the last and right can come together to hate minorities.
>>66301988
Your right the chud should have just burned their house down with the express reason being that it's what they did to stop child harm in waco. Would have been truly based.
>>
>>66301897
His name is literally Chad, that's the joke you tard.
>>
>>66292984
Yeah I don't think the shooting was 100% justified. Maybe like 75%. But oh well that's what you get for charging somebody and trying to take their gun.
>>
>>66292984
So the tall guy name is Chad. The guy that shot him was Kyle. This has to be an absolute joke. Is his ex-wife name Stacy?
>>
>>66293497
I 100% agree that he should have seen his kid but he also 100% should not have gotten the face and tried to take the gun from the beta cuck. Fuck around and find out is a phrase for a reason. It wasn't smart of Chad to do that. Understand well that he's dead. mixed justification on whether it was warranted in my opinion
>>
>>66296397
>judging by how old chad looks his son is probably 36
There are people who have kids in their 50s anon
>>
>>66294676
how is she so ugly and awkward. its truly uncanny.
>>
>>66302298
Shut your mouth Abi is a treasure
>>
>>66302070
>Many such cases!
>im black and use reddit
>>
>>66293510
Pussy simp. Come on paypiggy, get your credit card out. Some 26 year old used goods needs her dinner payed for. Faggot.
>>66294976
Lmao faggot lolbert, how about you get more liberal with contacting bitches
>>66299534
Literally nobody gave a shit about his height until shortfags made it about height. I didn't give a fuck about him being a midget, it didn't consciously process in my head, until you made me process it. You dumb fuck.
>>
>>66301880
You forgot to mention that after all this the wife now gets to fuck Tyrone. Both The wives will sleep with Tyrone actually. They'll share him.
>>
>>66301361
>he was legally in the right the whole time
physical reality trumps social constructs
>>
>>66292984
>I have a gun therefore I should use it on someone
look at the the fucking no brain nigger monkey
>>
>>66292984
See I don't understand why people in America try to challenge people with guns and then complain when they are shot. There was a recent case where this happened and its so fucking stupid
>>
>>66302427
kyle rittenhouse trail re-enforces this
>>
Not even trying to be edgy here, but there is straight-up no point in threatening violence or even setting boundaries with people if you aren't willing to inflict violence.
I can't stand people who talk shit and make empty threats, or who try to use implicit violence to bully people and get their way. 90% of the time there's nothing backing that up. Conversely, though, I hate to say this but you can't actually set boundaries with some people unless you're willing to inflict severe and permanent physical damage to other people's bodies. Some people flat-out will not respect any normal rules of civility and can't be bargained-with by anyone who isn't willing to also behave like a fucking psycho.
Obviously the smart thing to do is to always be polite and apologetic and to deescalate conflict, but also violence just does the job sometimes.
>>
>first husband: shot dead because you are a dumb bitch whore
>second husband: jailed for 50 years because you are a dumb bitch whore
>son: life's fucked up forever because you are a dumb bitch whore
>third husband: on its way
GOOD EVENING I FUCKING HATE W*M*N
>>
>>66292984
bitch didnt gave a fuck old man was shot right there and killed, kek, this is what you niggers want?, i hope the son kills fucking kyle in his sleep
>>
>>66292984
Talk shit get shot I guess...
>>
I think we can all agree that the women shouldve been shot
>>
everybody else can fucking die. Kill yourselves asap.

>>66301311
This is the only reasonable answer in this thread. You give me hope.
>>
>>66293497
How can they give him something they don't have?
>>
The fuck is wrong with this board
Last week you were creaming yourselves that Rittenhouse was found not guilty of murder after shooting some people that assaulted him and now here's another guy that got pushed around by some jackass that then tried to disarm him in his own fucking home but you're making excuses and claiming him shooting the other guy wasn't justified
I say good for the shooter, you don't just roll over and let another man come to your home and try to dictate what you need to do and the guy was even given a warning to back off, this was totally justified
>>
>>66302683
Good morning sars!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.