[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I'm a level 2 autistic male with ocd I tried antidepressants they've only made me a normie fag robot who did whatever anyone said basically accept everything eithout putting up a fight I've tried therapy they treat me like people will accept me bullshit everyone looks at me like a werido not to mention I'm 5'6 with a feminine build I could bear 17 children with my hips it's pathetic love horses they treat me human and the autism helps me understand them but my depression hasn't gotten better since I was 14 ever since I was 14 it's been downhill always wanting to commit suicide I thought once puberty was over it would help but it didn't my father tried to kill me once and I moved out I had to move back and I'm not even scared it's sad but I hope he does kill me people expect me to have level 2 autism and be normal just to take pills to make me normal I refuse to take pills so I'm a werido it isn't going to get better bros
>>
Have you tried lyfting, fren? If not, maybe you should give that a go, but other than that, don't kill yourself, as life is a journey of ups and downs, you never know how better or worse you could get!
>>
>>66297509
i have level 1 autism with 33% disability, AMA :^)
>>
Fuck your punctuation you can shove it up your ass btw
>>
>>66297537
I lift everyday and it helps but right now I'm sick so that's probably why it's worse sadly being depressed all the time causes me to feel so tried yet I make it through after a workout I feel great but I'm still depressed constantly thank u fren I'll try to keep my head up
>>
>>66297541
>>66297581
thanks for ignoring me anon, originary
>>
>>66297509
I had the exact same thing happen to me with antidepressants, I think more people should be aware of their detrimentality on people's brains, I was basically a clown doing whatever people said
>>
>>66297509
You could use a comma or two, y'know?
>>
>my father tried to kill me once
I'm sorry anon. If it helps, I'm around someone who has threatened to kill me countless times lately.
If he tries, I will do my best to avoid being killed and if he manages to do it, that's also not bad, my life will finally come to an end. I stay optimistic.
>>
How can I level up my autism?
>>
>>66298157
learn c++
that gave me some kind of autism
>>
>>66297541
Does anyone belittle you for having level 1 autism yet being disable most people think you have to be level 3 to be disable do some people not believe you also I was gonna reply I just fell asleep you nignog
>>
>>66297853
People take mental medicine like candy mother fuckers be giving kids meth because they are different and actually see how busted the school system is

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.