[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What should I do?
There's a guy in my room right now and he wants to fuck me and I thought I wanted to do that too but i feel like shit and I feel like I am betraying all the people that I told that I no longer want to do gay things and try to become straight and I'm such a fucking liar and faggot and i have no principles. And how am I supposed to tell the other guy? I mean I told him that I wanted it but now I don't. I'm on the toilet right now.
>>
>>66297880
Low test gays like you are horrible because you bring the bullshit of dealing with women but you're a man.
>>
>>66297880
if you're not comfortable anymore then just tell him as much, and if he's a good guy he'll respect that. if he's not, then you aren't missing out on anything in the first place.
btw, you're not "betraying" anyone. any person who would try to force you to change who you are for their own selfish happiness isn't a good person in the first place. it's far more principled to remain true to yourself and who you are rather than folding and hiding that because of the desires that others try to force upon you
>>
>>66297880
Just have sex man it's not that complicated

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.