[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: eiwrou.png (469 KB, 621x549)
469 KB
469 KB PNG
what benzos do to a motherfucker.. He lost all his charm
>>
he was charming specifically because he was on benzos.
>>
>>66298888
he was cursed by kek. sent to the shadow realm for a bit.
>>
>>66298888
Hes lost his own self assurance and looks a shadow of his former self. He should never have trusted his sociopath daughter to take care of him. She fucked him up and hes lost his smile
>>
>>66299038
Serbia? He did spend a lot of time in Eastern Europe while his daughter got blacked in the clubs
>>
File: EbpUpmCX0AABQKO.jpg (123 KB, 1977x1125)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>66298888
He had his test levels CRUSHED by his meme "carnivore" diet and now you can just sense he's a frail old bitch. If he hops on TRT, cleans himself and starts lifting he'll have his mojo back.
https://youtu.be/al3XL7eZyc0
>>
>>66298888
he was a classic bait&switch: get young men to worship you by addressing all their problems which wider society ignores or demonizes, then start shilling for globalization and capitalism and get the men back in the wage-cage.
Some of his new stuff is so normie-tier I dunno how he has any audience left at all, e.g. he was discussing on a podcast with some faggot about what a problem it was to be fucking different women instead of choosing one to wife. Could literally ANY of his original target audience relate to that?
>>
>>66300133
This.

His daughter is a huge mindless leech whore who uses him for attention.
>>
>>66300369
The last comment is surprisingly based for leddit, in fact it was too based OP deleted his account.
>>
>>66300426
Apparently she's a huge whore, thought it was just the cheating thing but did a quick search and she's a drug addict as well, I like Peterson, but his daughter has always given me the impression that she's a whore, and now apparently a drug addict.
>>
>>66300448
I wonder how many read that comment in that thread and had that "oh shit, it really is over" moment.
As for Peterson, I never liked him personality, but I liked how he made leftoids sperg out, and the way he taught his classes, you could tell he was passionate about it.
Don't forget to clean your room and wash your penis, and buy my rug.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.