[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Was there ever a point in your life that you could of turned out homeless?
>>
>>66299816
Was homeless for a time as a kid (just a month or two, and with my mother, not like I was abandoned or anything).

Thankfully, I barely remember those days.
>>
I was.
My parents kicked me out and with good reason. Shelters weren't really an option and I couldn't get a job, so government housing was my only option and that had a waiting list.
I just bought an axe, saw, hammer and some chisels. It's pretty easy to make a house of you have wood. Didn't take long with nothing else to do but I did have to sleep in a little earth covered shelter that was colder than you think even insulated by Earth.
Idk it's no biggie if you have income for food and aren't a dumbass. Just wished I got a cheap gym membership for hygiene and it's scary being alone because kids and stuff will just contemplate murdering you if they know you're alone.
>>
>>66299816
yeah, made some poor financial decisions and didn't have the luxury of running back home to mom and day after life kicked my ass.

Lost my apartment, my car, and had a -800$ in my bank account.

Couldn't get a job no matter how hard I tried. Would spend over 20$ on a uber to a job interview, only to get turned down or never called back... Employment centers are a meme.
Red Cross homeless shelters is a meme, they prioritize women and kids, and prostitutes. If you're a homeless guy, then they could give 2 shits about you.

This one in particular really red pilled me on the job market today, but that's a story for another time.

Managed to get a job, but it was minimum wage at a pizza hut. One of the worst experiences of my life, hands down. Eventually I worked my way up to a manager position and got a new car, and a new place.
>>
>>66299816
No, not really but there was one night I nearly experienced it.
>>
>>66299816
I was homeless for a few months when I turned 18.
>>
File: neetgrumpy.jpg (78 KB, 409x409)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
If my parents kick me out of the house I will be homeless. So basically my entire life after I dropped out of school, including now.

I also have no intention of changing, so this will remain true for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>66299816

god I want to creampie that even if I get 30 STDs
>>
>>66299816
I lived in a car for a couple years, no home.
>>
i have nothing but respect for homeless people. mfs talk shit about people living on the street but couldnt live that life if they were forced. depressing lifestyle

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.