[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1576637872689.webm (505 KB, 558x486)
505 KB
505 KB WEBM
Why so many guys out there think that fat women are pretty but absolutely no woman thinks that fat guys are attractive?
>>
>>66300116
Because. Chubby women are cute. Chubby guys are lazy and ugly. Stop trying to apply absolute equality to our natural world.
>>
File: fire_pepe.gif (395 KB, 136x164)
395 KB
395 KB GIF
nah i've fucked plenty of women who think fat guys are attractive. Just keep searching or maybe I just have stolen them all from you
>>
>>66300116
my boyfriend is fat (not obese) but I still think he's quite manly, I like that he's bigger than me. pic rel is pretty close.
>>
>>66300116
because estrogen promotes fat and testosterone promotes muscle
fat also converts testosterone to estrogen via aromatase production

tl;dr fat is feminine
>>
I would pay a million billion dollars for her to suffocate me with her belly
>>
>>66300116
Are you kidding? Society accepts skinny women and fat men relationships, they do not give a fuck. But whenever a skinny or fit guy gets with a fat girl, they judge the taste in women of said guy, telling them that they should know better.

t. Fat women connosieur who ghosted many chubby girls because family and friends keeps telling to get better women and also because I am a pussy who gives into peer pressure.
>>
>>66300176
^^^ True and real.
>>
>>66300116

Most people dont think fat women are attractive except for actual fat fetishists and those rare overweight women that wear it well (ie not round, not too much fat in the face or chin, nice tits/ass). These are rare cases. I had a gf where ALL HER FAT went to her face and it looked awful, I saw women heavier than her with skinnier looking faces
>>
>>66300116
i weigh a little bit more than usual and a girl told me that fat dudes have more thrust
>>
>>66300188
you should kill yourself (so that I have less competition) also giving into peer pressure is for fags
>>
>>66300116
men fuck who they can, women fuck who they want.

no options + high sex drive= very low standards.
>>
>>66300193
It was a shame too, I liked her body. Nice tits, nice cute belly, amazing thunder thighs, nice ass that felt amazing during doggy style. But that face bros. Oh god that face. She was under 200 pounds but had the face of someone who was 300
>>
>>66300216
I will before I turn 30 don't worry.
Can't help it, I am a big fucking coward. In the history of my family, there never was a men who married a fat or chubbh girls. They are all into sickly skinny girls. I am the only exception.
>>
>>66300116
To me there's a difference between fat and chubby. Many chubby people are often healthy body weight, but obesity is never attractive. That girl in webm is a qt.
>inb4 people accuse me of being fat
If anything I'm actually underwight
>>
>>66300116
That's not true. I know a big titted, thick thigh (no, not fat) who exclusively likes fat fucks. Think she's autistic though
>>
>>66300116
Ugly men have to keep lowering their standards to the point of rewiring their brains and developing fetishes, because these fat women are the best they're gonna get IF they're gonna get any in the first place. An example of this are the retards here who rewired their brains to be turned on by women degrading them.
Women on the other hand don't have to do that shit since the only thing many of them can't get is chad's commitment, and that's about it.
>>
>>66300116
The men who think this are deluding themselves over a lack of options, they don't actually like fat bitches.
Women do not have a lack of options and therefore don't have to compromise their standards like men do.
>>
>>66300150
>implying fat women aren't lazy and (most of the time) ugly
You must have lowered your standards to cope like >>66300357 said
>>
>>66300299
>>66300188
>>66300158
>>66300152
Nice cope losers. But fat is the greatest impediment to men. Women would rather fuck twinks before bear mode men.
>>
>>66300116
I am a fat man and can confirm that nobody finds me attractive. My guess would be women deposit fat in areas that make the more attractive, i.e their breasts, thighs, and ass. Whereas guys don't grow bigger dicks from being fat. They just get a nasty gut.
>>
>>66300401
Bear mode men are fucking hot af what are you talking about
If I ever become a dad, I wish I could bear mode.
>>
>>66300438
>if I become a dad
Ok see this fine.
Now imagine being bear mode during your teens.
Not so fun now is it?
>>
>>66300116
there's literally nothing better than some chub. literally nothing. his tummy's squishy and soft??? actually going to bust it's so nice chubby men are the cutest men out there

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.