[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Outer Space Edition

>erowid.org
>rollsafe.org
>tripsafe.org
>psychonautwiki.org

Thread question: What would you consider your golden standard drug?
>>
For me, it's mushrooms.
I love them
>>
What drug should I take if I've become convinced that the demiurge is actively trying to torment me?
>>
>>66976165
>Outer Space Edition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np6zhvdwako
>>
>>66976165
copium is the gold standard
>>
What's your go-to brand for edibles?
>>
>>66976535
Deliriants

Benzydamine, Datura, Diphenhydramine
>>
>>66976165
>What would you consider your golden standard drug?
Liberty cap mushrooms because psychedelics are awesome and I pick them in the thousands outside for free in the fall.
>>
>>66976556
homemade brother
>>
LSD
Psilocybin mushrooms
Coffee
Cannabis
>>
>>66976565
I wonder who is behind this post...

Owidinal
>>
>4th day of taking small lines of coke throughout the day
How bad is this? I'm not talking addiction but the actual physical dangers with it? Realistically if I'm a healthy 21 year old, how dangerous is it physically to be doing small amounts of coke throughout the day for the last 4 days? I've still been getting sleep too
>>
>>66976165
Hypothetically, if someone was to try meth, how much should he take for the first time?

Whqt about if the guy knows how coke is like? Also how do they compare? Is meth just like stronger coke?
>>
File: sonatine.jpg (98 KB, 1050x700)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>tfw alone on friday night
few beers, few benzo pills im feeling something i guess
>>
How do I control my craving for cocaine?
>>
>>66977538
very bad for ur heart dude
>>
File: hat-man.jpg (81 KB, 1400x788)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>66977316
no one now stop asking questions
>>
>>66977551
>psychonautwiki.org

It should give you all the information, but yes meth is considered stronger and longer lasting.

>>66977634
Taper your intake
>>
>>66977634
pure caffeine pills can be crushed and snorted for a mild high, helps with the withdrawals but burns like hell
>>
>>66976165
>Thread question: What would you consider your golden standard drug?

DMT is literally the only drug worth doing

every other drug has side effects
DMT is just a good time
>>
>>66976593
is this possible anywhere in the US? if so, where?
>>
>>66977908
dmt taste bad sorry man
>>
File: 1625710409440.jpg (177 KB, 1392x788)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>>66977965
I actually kinda like the taste. its not terrible.

and it makes you see cool shit for 10 min and then it wears off
>>
>>66977978
I haven't been able to blast off so far, can't ever finish off a third solid hit on my own. Going to make my own vape cart of it in the next month or so once I can buy some more and see if that helps.
>>
File: 1624213646721.jpg (309 KB, 1080x1080)
309 KB
309 KB JPG
>>66978009
have you ever tried changa? Mixing DMT and weed together and smoking it in a bong or dab rig?

It makes DMT trips last waaaay longer. I don't really do drugs often, like once every couple months I'll try a psychedelic, so I have basically zero tolerance to weed. I was half inside of a DMT trip for like 5 to 6 hours when I tried it, honestly a terrible experience but I also kinda recommend it.
>>
>>66978075
I haven't but i'll consider that, currently I've just done dmt in a dab rig and tried making a cart but I had my ratios off and it wasnt nearly enough to get more than distorted vision.
>>
>>66977022
>>66977908
Get off the thread you dumb weed-psych faggoids. I at least hope you guys just enjoy the high and don't seriously believe spiritual new age horseshit popularly surrounding them.
>>
File: 1641476388750.jpg (132 KB, 1789x1232)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
Other than stims what's the best coomer drug? Molly maybe? Or something mixed with stims maybe, like a light combo?

I was thinking of going on a stim fuelled fapathon someday and I wonder what else goes well with it.
>>
>>66978210
>Molly maybe?
Molly is a stimulant
>best coomer drug
Unironically one of the only times I like weed is when I jerk off. It's that slight increase in heart rate, that little extra warmth, and the mild psychedelic effects that make cooming so much fucking better.
>>
>>66978179
>don't seriously believe spiritual new age horseshit
did either of us post a single thing about spirituality? are you retarded?
you are literally the first post in the thread to bring spiritual shit up

it's a drug that makes you feel good and see cool visions and geometric shapes, it makes your creativity like 100x. it's fun.
>>
File: 1422714411198.gif (498 KB, 500x593)
498 KB
498 KB GIF
Tell me about Adderall, robofriends. Is it fun to go fast?
>>
>>66978245
>Molly is a stimulant
True, but it's not commonly referred to as such, it tends to stand out on its own which is why I mentioned it separately.
>>
>>66978245
Weed does make me horny, but I've never found it all that interesting for cooming. If you've been abstinent for a long time and your body is all sensitive then yeah, it feels great just pulsating through you so to speak, but for actual fapping I just found that it made me ejaculate before orgasming (making edging difficult as it happens before I realize it) and not much else. It's not bad, but not that special imo.
>>
>>66978277
I have never been better at rocket league then on 30-100mg of adderall
>>
File: 59309537.jpg (23 KB, 367x347)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
ordered some 1v-lsd (150myg) for the first time yesterday and i hope it arrives safely on monday
i have never done acid or any psychedelic so i have some questions:
do you think 1 blotter is enough for a good trip?
whats best to do while tripping on acid? for example i love listening to music and playing video games while high on weed. can i do this comfortably on acid too? i saw a video of some guy who took acid and went cooking lol. he then watched some netflix show but then had to lay in his bed. i know that when tripping on shrooms you want to have a trip blanket with you. i have also heard that the best thing you can do while on acid is to hike and be in nature which sadly isnt an option for me right now since the weather here is awful. however i will do it outside at some point when the sun comes out and the weather gets warmer
and lastly will it change my way of thought permanently?

btw please dont tell me HOW an acid trip is and what it feels like or what i see. i want to go in without any idea how its like and paint the picture for myself
>>
>>66976165
weed
xanax (need to quit/stop using it so much but is a godsend for anxiety and stress)
ketamine
lsd
the occasional mdma
i love codeine but is too expensive without a script and always blackout on stronger opiates, oxy does have a nice afterglow though but always sleep on the peak
i used to like DXM but is too nauseous and is harder on my body/takes longer to recover from than a dose of ecstacy/mdma
alcohol (don't really like unless i mix with weed and benzos but is usually what i consume when i don't have anything else)
>>
>>66978348
i meant if 1 tab 150myg is enough for a good trip not the entire blotter kek
>>
File: 1638476286587.gif (451 KB, 500x381)
451 KB
451 KB GIF
>>66978348
1 tab should be quite enough, you'd definitely want at least 100mcg for a first time i would figure.
watching movies was best for me i think. i didn't get much out of just sitting and listening to music really, but a film like Paprika or Redline, something really pretty is easy to watch. i don't recall if i tried to play anything the times i've done LSD. i was unable to play mario party competently on a decent amount of shrooms, but those feel a bit different.
>>
>>66978479
low dose shrooms games fun, high dose there is no gaming just screen staring and then 3 hours have passed and nothing happened
>>
>tq
ketamine
I haven't tried any other dissos besides dxm
but nothing else comes close to even touching it
not dmt or nothin
>>
Anyone else just trip way too hard, even on one tab? Like when I take even a single tab with my friends (all that take 2-3) and we watch a movie, they can actually follow along the enjoy the film while I'm just completely fucking lost. I know people that read books on acid but for me even a single tab would just have the book fucked, like unreadable. I've seen people have normal conversations at even higher doses but if I take anymore than a single tab I'm just a total fucking retard.
Why is this? Why do I trip so much harder than others?
>>
>>66978517
Idk but consider yourself lucky and just mess around with lower doses maybe?
also idk how someone would read cuz that just reminded me of a time when I spent 3 hours at the peak of a trip solving basic math equations like 5*7*2 and then checking my work with a calculator because I thought I had lost the ability to do math.
>>
File: 1587924313129.gif (1.6 MB, 310x566)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB GIF
>>66978348
honestly, get some food with interesting textures to see what it's like, I reckon trying different interesting flavors and textures is interesting (I love to sip on chocolate milk from the dairy while I trip), also collect all of your absolute favourite music to listen to, even the ones you've heard a billion times and have gotten sick of because it's like listening to it for the first time again. looking at a tree or bush is interesting too because the level of detail will guarantee some cool visuals. Don't look into a mirror for too long because it can sour your mood, I thought the whole "don't look in the mirror on acid" thing was like something like bloody mary but it's more just a mood ruiner. I've only tripped on acid three times, if I do it in the future I'm going to do it outside for sure, either at night time and go for a walk, or at the beach or park. There's a lot of things you can do on acid, everything on acid is a lot more fun
>>
>>66976165
Delta8 Aint no fuckin meme lol.
If you buy distillate you can get it cheap as fuck and it's basically just pure edibles, I just ate half a gram in chunks and am high as fuck. Gonna have to prolly quadruple the dose next time.
But smoking this shit is awful, the taste is horrid and it fucks up my lungs prelly bad, I think I'll stick to good old D9-concentrates for smoking.
>>
>>66978551
I'm not lucky. I trip balls so fucking hard I can't even enjoy it. Everything is just so confusing. I just feel so out of it that it's not fun.
>>
Dealer says he has 280ug acid tabs for 10 pond each.. bullshit or good deal?
>>
>>66978736
Too good to be true. It's probably not real acid. I would still get a couple anyway and test them. They could still be fun whatever they end up being.
>>
>>66978736
They're cheaper on dnm sites, Sounds fine.
>>
>WHM
gone
>TorreZ
gone
>Versus
empty and shit

gg
>>
File: 1639100606096.webm (478 KB, 1046x1080)
478 KB
478 KB WEBM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBsjggc5jHM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDy4bp9nKf0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31A6RjOxE74

GO HUMPTY GO HUMPTY GO HUMPTY
>>
>>66978245
Yeah weed is fucking great for cooms. I tried amphetamines but they sucked. Should've just tried straight meth from the sounds of it.
>>
File: 1414946454007.jpg (91 KB, 612x612)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>that one guy who tried to bump the previous thread after the limit
I wonder what drugs he was on.
>>
>>66979155
dork code or world
>>
File: 1438277589245.jpg (107 KB, 500x637)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>66978245
Weed is nice for cooms but I prefer DXM despite everyone saying it kills their libido.
>>66978334
I mean sounds ok but boosting performance in vidya doesn't sound that interesting.
>>66978348
You'll be fine. Yes, 1 blotter is enough. Do whatever you like, but I recommend:
>get something to write down your thoughts, preferably a keyboard so you'll remember the next day
>listen to your favourite music
>sure you can try playing vidya but it's probably better to put on a movie since it requires less input from you
>nature and wandering around outside is nice but your own house works
>blankets help but they aren't that important
>get some food to try and shiny things to look at
The most important part of it is your set and setting, make sure you're in a good mood and a pleasant place to chill, better if it's familiar or there's a tripsitter you trust, but it's not mandatory
>will it change my way of thought permanently?
Only if you let it. Consider what you would like to think about, what patterns of thought and action you would like to analyze. The most important part: have fun anon~
>>
>>66976165
Caffeine, unironically. Copious amounts
>>
Tfw heroin is basically the only drug I'm interesed in, besides weed
I know I'd get addicted after my first try so I've been avoiding it for years, but I keep reading about it, watching movies about it, youtube videos...
I hate being sober and I'm stoned 24/7 basically. If I had a heroin addiction id want to do it all the time too
>>
File: 1983218427312.jpg (62 KB, 1024x576)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>66978479
>>66978598
>>66979848
thanks for the input bros. will definitely try all the things you suggested. im really excited and kinda nervous to do it. though right now im more nervous about the package arriving safely kek
one question i forgot to ask is if its true that you have to have a happy mindset when you take it. like i know that its probably a bad idea to take it when youre sad/depressed or stressed out etc but do you really have to be as happy as if you just proposed to someone? is it true or a meme? and if its true how do i know im in the right mood?
>>
>>66976165
Nicotine is such a shitty stimulant. Snort caffeine pills for Christ's sake
>>
>>66979968
based, doing 500mg rn
>>
>>66979968
the first energy drink of the day on an empty stomach unironically gives me mild euphoria, gonna crack another
>>
>>66980349
I swear to god caffeine is like a smooth cocaine for me. Makes me feel like a king.
>>
>>66976165
How wise is it to take a medium dose of Nutmeg?
>>
Anybody ever taken LSD frequently for a long time?
What was it like? Did it change anything for you, or not really affect you at all?
>>
>>66980757
depends how much you like shitty deleriants
>>
File: 1629901591493.png (105 KB, 527x455)
105 KB
105 KB PNG
>stop drinking
>nothing changes just bored and hungry
>start drinking again
>still hungry
>sleep better
>>
>>66980799
Is there a good deliriant? Lmao
>>
>>66981227
no there isn't, so when I say it's a shitty deleriant, take that to heart
>>
>>66980205
just the excitement to try something new would probably be enough, but yea if you have something negative on your mind like a deadline it's probably not gonna be an amazing time to trip but I think you'll enjoy it
>>
Cannot wait until the end of this month when my tolerance will have reset and I can get monumentally blazed again.
>>
>>66980205
What the other guy said. You don't need to be ecstatic as long as you're ready for a good time and it's alright to be excited if a bit nervous from trying something new. As long as you're not under heavy stress or have bad feelings/paranoia haunting you you'll be just fine.
>>
>>66977022
All of the above which have been listed. Whatever I'm in the mood for can also depend on what I have the easiest access to and if it's a good place or time.
I've had "spiritual" experiences, but not in a literal mystified way. It's just what my mind was able to produce at the time. Spirit/soul = mind. Altered states of consciousness can just help us figure out what we need to which we lacked self awareness of, buried, or have neglected. Further self work can help us handle ourselves and the outside world long term to a degree. While psychedelic substances can give you a small push to keep afloat if the experience goes well and you learned things from them, you should still use them in moderation and seek professional psychological help if needed.
>>
question i have for you guys, i have some limited experience with psychedelics (done shrooms thrice, 2g each time, did 150 ug LSD once) im interested in DMT but i also have some concerns, i suffer from dissociation and feel quite distant from the world around me and it all kinda feels like a bland dream itself. I don't want to take DMT if it means becoming even more detached from the world, but if it could bring me closer, make me more real and human, then i am very interested
>>
File: comfy.png (1.64 MB, 719x899)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB PNG
>>66977022
Comfy list anon. Mighty comfy. Having all four on hand in good quantity, feels like a cold and snowy winter's day, while you're bundled up on the couch with the fireplace going.
>>
Hello drugfeel frens. New day, new thread. Supreme Court shot down mandatory jabs, drugs are plentiful and things are good.

>>66977944
Just grow your own shrooms anon. Then you don't need to wait for certain seasons.

>>66978352
LSD on the darkweb. Unironically see reddit for info on how.
Grow your own mushrooms. Look up Uncle Ben tek. Also unironically see reddit for info on how.
Now fuck off glowie

>>66978609
Are you smoking D8 carts? Keep in mind that most of the tests that have been done on various brands, have shown them to be even worse than the horribly shitty knockoff carts filled with Vitamin E. We're talking just lowest quality crap.

>>66979727
prob just a newfag. Everyone starts somewhere.
>>
>>66978352
gtfo fedfag
>>
File: 1641354628888.png (183 KB, 436x328)
183 KB
183 KB PNG
all of my bad habits keep piling onto one another and now im spending every day
>drinking alcohol and energy drinks
>smoking weed and cigs
sometimes i start panicking because it feels like my chest hurts and my heart is pounding, then i get overwhelmed with the fear of dying while watching anime or jerking off and being found that way.
>>
File: gigachad.jpg (65 KB, 1068x601)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>66976165
>Yeah I snort weed, what of it?
>>
File: blvd_cruisin.png (1010 KB, 1600x900)
1010 KB
1010 KB PNG
Haven't done any psyches in the last 2 weeks; closest was smoking some weed last weekend, but fuck me if this Covid bullshit doesn't have me occasionally slipping into trips for a minute or two, several times a day. Will be sitting here listening to music, and will suddenly start to feel a little woozy and sick, and then bam! Start tripping for a couple of minutes and then right back to normal. Kinda wild, but also a little bit scary.
>>
>>66980177
I can not imagine being in that awkward middle phase for YEARS.
Just try your hardest to keep it out of your mild and don't look back
>>
What are drugs?
>>
>>66978179
Lmao hedonist is mad that not everyone else is a hedonist.
>>
>>66978210
>what's the best coomer drug?
4-MMC
People do nasty stuff they would have never imagined doing when under the influence.
>>
>>66980177
>I hate being sober
Sounds like you have issues.
Hard drugs are a bad idea for those with issues.

Ironically the only time you can do hard drugs safely is when you have no reason to do them.
>>
>>66982462
>Supreme Court shot down mandatory jabs, drugs are plentiful and things are good.
And Monero took like 18%.
Today is a good day.
>>
>smoking weed
>took Xanax
>listening to gucci mane
>>
>>66984235
Why choose to listen to such silly music?
>>
File: 1581150732459.jpg (67 KB, 833x992)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>66984235
>why yes, i like to make my brain function less efficiently then listen to nigger music
>how could you tell?
>>
>>66976165
My fave drug is adderall.
I have it prescribed, but I took a few weeks off recently and getting back on it I realized it just feels good and makes a lot of things feel better. My mind is less hostile to me, I can exist in peace.
>t. Rx adderall addict
>>
>>66976535
dxm, use it to break past the material realm and the your ego, I remember early internet cults dedicated to consuming dxm. I met a snake entity and it bit me and called itself an anunnaki
>>
>>66976556
no point in buying edibles for anything but convenience, the thc cap of 100 is ridiculous and the prices are insane, not sure why you'd even buy from a dispensary in the first place
>>
>>66981266
nutmeg is not a deliriant, its main method of activation is some maoi or tryptamine and acts as a dissasociative, the compound that causes delusion is far to little to have an effect on the trip at sub 50 gram doses
>>
>have pain killer addiction
>new city
How do I find dealers without approaching sketchy homeless people.
>>
>>66984472
Darknet, like everyone else.
Cheaper, safer.
>>
>>66984285
>>66984235
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qjY_nz1OVnA
>>
>>66984490
This may be a dumb question, but can you find in-person dealers on the darkweb? I hate ordering online
>>
>>66984490
ur definitely right, I'm in b.c. with so many ods. just getting desperate
>>
>>66984530
I thought in Canada they were giving out opiates to addicts
>>
>>66984538
only for life ruiners, not for casual addicts
>>
>>66984557
Didnt see a whole lot of Canadian vendors on the deep web but havent used it in awhile. Most quality opiates were in Europe
>>
>>66984300
Yeah, I've begun to think that I need to load up on the psyches to help address my issues, (strictly controlled) speed, valium and heroin usage is great for navigating and surviving the hellish reality known as day to day life, but I need direction, perspective and understanding. I am in a caught in a cycle of believing that one's life is a carefully architectured story where everything makes sense and follows a logical progression, and then falling onto despair when that illusion is shattered and I realise that life is an irrational and chaotic cascade of events that by pure, unfortunate chance are generally malignant to all those who experience them.

>>66984472
>>66984512
Not really, DNM dealers are serious criminals. Opsec is seriously important to them. If they'd meet with irl people then a LE officer could just ask to meet them and get them busted easily.
Trust me, follow a good guide and buy from a trusted vendor, you will be a thousand times safer from both LE and shady products. Most online dealers operate like small businesses, they are professional and have standards.
>>
>>66984573
Yeah i've taken a look recently and nothing local with good reviews stands out. Plus finding a PO box to use is difficult in an apartment (unless anons have a better idea)
>>
>>66984594
Most vendors dont do a P.O. Box
>>
>>66984603
okay, exactly, finding a way to receive is tougher (again, unless anons have recommendation)
>>
>>66978348
I've tried 1v-lsd on 3 separate occasions so far.
took 300ug 2 days ago (2 tabs) and i would definitely suggest going outside even for a walk around the block, staying inside for a long period of time started giving me clausterphobic feelings/being chased by myself/imprisoned in my brain.
but thats just me and 300ug is not a small amount so you should be fine with 150ug.
prepare everything beforehand and make sure no unwanted company shows up during your trip, with acid its difficult to say how long the trip lasts because its difficult to distinguish when it begins and when it ends, but basically you wont be you for about a day so keep that in mind.
just have fun because whatever you end up doing you will enjoy it a lot.
>>
does anyone else here do drugs but not drink alcohol?

>always used to always drink beer and mixed drinks
>used to drink as much as possible with my friends when we had beer
>me and my friends used to buy cheap bottles of liquor
>used to get drunk every night while smoking weed
>quit alcohol and just do benzos, opiates, and weed instead
>feel fine
>never do stupid shit or get sick waking up hungover throwing up after posting a bunch of stupid shit online
>say no if offered a beer
>i try to take to sometimes but just never do
>it feels dirty just sickness, dehydration, bad taste
>shitty short lived buzz that starts dying after you finish a drink
>followed immediately by depression and sickness
>liquor itself just looks disgusting

i sometimes have a 2-4 beers with friends i used to drink with but i have zero urge to drink. my dad has beer laying around and offers me some but i just have 0 desire when drugs are so much better. i've been getting a way better buzz for months with no hangover or sipping something with nail polish taste for hours.

My room used to be a mess and I had a giant trash bag full of empty cans in it
>>
If I hate the way caffiene feels will I hate the way other stims feel?
>>
>>66984655
Good for u anon, kicking drinking booze regularly is deceptively hard as fuck. Just make sure you moderate your other uses.
>>
>>66981689
>As long as you're not under heavy stress or have bad feelings/paranoia haunting you you'll be just fine.
so the prereq to taking psychs is to already be happy? but being bored and miserable all the time is why i want to do them in the first place damn it, not gonna let that stop me.
>>
>>66984768
Not necessarily but a good mindset is 90% of the start. You can have a fun time despite being a dark place, just be prepared for *however* your dark place is to make an appearance. You make of it what you will.
>>
>>66984719
No, caffeine is the worst stimulant ever known to mankind. It is easily one of the most jittery, piss-inducing, tiring drugs. You take caffeine and feel maybe 2 hours of this more anxious alertness followed by crashing. You have to have basically no tolerance in order feel any euphoria.
>>
I'm really scared to do psyches because I have really intrusive OCD magical thinking. It used to be so so so much worse but I still get thoughts like "that guy is trying to steal my memories and I need to count to 7 in multiples of 0.5 to defend myself" and these horrible OCD induced stress headaches that last all day. Is this shit going to be potentiated while tripping?

If so I'm still going to do it because my curiosity cannot be held at bay any longer and I obviously know that it's not real no matter how urgent my OCD thoughts feel sometimes, but right now taking psyches feels like signing up to get soul raped.
>>
>>66984044
Taking drugs for the recreational value on an even semi-frequent basis is hedonistic. A true none hedonist would do weed or LSD only once or twice and never touch it again since they already had the experience of it.
>>
>>66984908
Sounds like you're gonna have a bad time anon, I would recommend against it but do you.
>>
>>66984908
Alternatively, do psyches alone.
>>
>>66984719
I've quit caffeine, as in I refuse to take it anymore because it just makes me feel like shit.
I am speeding right now and having a great time.

Honestly the whole "omg I love coffee!!" cult is born out of a population of almost straight edge normies who's only other drug to compare it to alcohol, maybe nicotine (not a real stim) and maybeee weed. They've never had real stims that cause you to grind your teeth, fap for hours, go days without eating and feel euphoric while binge studying/working.
>>
>>66984919
It won't help, I often have OCD thoughts that feel like I'm psychically communicating with a demon/shadow version of myself, when I was a teenager and my OCD was at its worst, I literally had a "group" of aliens who lived in mind and would torment me, I eventually "killed" all of them and that's when the demon came along instead... I am never alone in terms of this fucking mental illness.
Forgot to mention that I already see shadow people and experience hypnagogic hallucinations when tired

>>66984914
Yeah I've expect it, I still hope that I'll have a few good trips, I'm going to buy atleast 20 tabs. Even if it's terrible, I just need to explore my mind more.
>>
>>66984937
>Honestly the whole "omg I love coffee!!" cult is born out of a population of almost straight edge normies
I consider anyone that hasn't gone beyond weed or beer a faggot. If after everything you've heard about drugs like LSD, MDMA, cocaine, opiates, benzos, ketamine, whippets, etc that your curiosity isn't piqued enough to even try just one of them once then you're a borderline NPC.
>>
File: Angles_for_injections.png (191 KB, 400x309)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
Post drug infographics
>>
File: 1637816443248.jpg (261 KB, 1200x900)
261 KB
261 KB JPG
>>66977908
DMT has the exact same side effects of other psychadelics, it's also far less recreational than acid or mushrooms

>>66980798
I macro dose LSD 2-4 times a month and have done for around 2 years now. Biggest change is cutting down on amount of alcohol drunk, I've had other positive life changes too but I dunno how much I'd resolve them to the acid and as I person I feel very similar though just more healthy

>>66982238
Meh you know best, people do believe some truly wacky shit after DMT trip but desu it more like it's another reality not THE reality. It's another dimension that is just as true as this one. There's almost nothing that you can really take from a DMT trip apart from that was fucking weird

>>66984908
If you start low and scale up slowly you'll find out for yourself, practicing mindfulness is almost mandatory for if you want to be able to have reliably good trips and to be able to deal with the more severe delusions. I feel like I'm a very rational person most of the time but I have felt like I was in the matrix communicating with my controller while on acid before
>>
File: 1634073262207.jpg (276 KB, 1920x1080)
276 KB
276 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzudCQo9G2I

Techno is really great! I like it a lot!
>>
>>66985059
I use coffee like a hard drug though
>>
File: 1618753738328.jpg (278 KB, 1248x1732)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
>>66985442
evens and I do ketamine tonight
odds and I do DCK tonight
dubs and I do OPCE tonight
>>
does anyone else think doing drugs alone sucks?

>have group of friends i grew up with
>we get into drugs
>always had fun doing drugs telling each other to take more and getting fucked up having fun
>would always tell each to take a bunch of bong rips or light joints and bongs in a circle smoking until we cant
>always told each other to take another one, chug a beer, smoke another one
>if we had something we would do it and we always found a way to have fun
>even when i was young and had a few beers i had online friends to talk to
>now it kinda sucks
>i take drugs and maybe have fun with a game
>want to smoke all day and it makes me do nothing
>taking a lot makes me sick and it sucks to just sit around
>don't see the point in coughing my dick off ripping bongs just to sit around
>don't laugh anymore when i get baked like i used to
>don't have anymore fun stories involving drugs just watch youtube

drugs are still better than anything in life though i wish the shit would become legal/cheap/safer. evenshit like traveling is hard because it's illegal and you have to smuggle it and find it in new places.
>>
What's the main substance of painkillers? opoids right?
>>
>>66984655
>does anyone else here do drugs but not drink alcohol?

Ever since I started drugs I've cut massively down on drinking, even when "drinking" with mates I'd prefer just to do some ket or something.
>>
>>66984655
I don't feel any desire to drink when I have other drugs but when I have to be sober for too long I start drinking and I'm a retarded fuck so I often end up abusing it.
t: 4th drunk day during last 6 days
Getting weed next week though so I can say goodbye to alcohol for a while again.
>>
>>66984512
>can you find in-person dealers on the darkweb?
You can but it's not what it's used for.
Also ordering is cheaper and safer, even when it comes to the law.
>>
>>66984594
>finding a PO box
PO boxes are actually less safe than normal addresses.

Visit /r/darknet to learn more about what everyone does, but they order at home with their real name and it works just fine.

If you order user quantity, no one gives a flying fuck. If the law enforcement sees it ,they will send you a letter telling you they took your package, that's it. In which case don't use that address again.
>>
>>66984655
Alcohol is a hard drug like any other.
Some people don't do opiates, some people don't do alcohol.

As I get older the price to pay for alcohol becomes harsher, my body just doesn't like it anymore, so I'm slowing down too because it's just not that good now.
>>
>>66984768
>so the prereq to taking psychs is to already be happy?
What? Psychedelics are used to treat depression.
You might not have a "pleasant" experience, but it might be very useful.
>>
>>66984908
Some psychedelics like psilocybin and MDMA are used to treat OCD. Look into it.
>>
>>66985938
You're the guy that remained a teenager and never grew out of that phase.
Not a good position to be in.

I personally prefer taking drugs alone but I'm a weirdo.
Maybe you should just forgo drugs for a while and build up your life.
>>
I've never heard a single good thing about benzos, I still to this day don't understand why anyone would do benzos over opis
>>
File: 1642110321270.jpg (38 KB, 550x317)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>66984655
I like the cocktail culture that developed around alcohol, but I agree. As a drug it just doesn't do much. Although I haven't vomited or had a hangover from it in ages because when I'm getting really drunk I just stop drinking and start chugging water knowing that it doesn't feel that good and the side effects aren't worth it. I used to like getting crossfaded and smoking cigarettes, but even that got boring fast. Alcohol might make other drugs more intense, but in itself it isn't really pleasant.
>>
>>66986425
>Alcohol might make other drugs more intense, but in itself it isn't really pleasant.
As a functioning alcoholic, I disagree.
There is nothing I like more than to get on the couch at the end of the day, get a mug of whiskey, and watch /wsg/ videos on my phone while I have near spiritual experiences.

Also I suspect that if alcohol didn't have a distinct odor, I would choose be buzzed every waking hour.
Not drunk, but I would like to be buzzed while training martial arts, while working, while going out, while biking, etc. I'd be ready to have a sip of vodka from my hidden sleeve pocket every 30 minutes.
>>
>>66986498
>Also I suspect that if alcohol didn't have a distinct odor, I would choose be buzzed every waking hour.
i hope you never learn about G, anon.
>>
>>66986551
You're talking about GBL/GHB? Never tried it, not sure I would like it anyway.
I have experience with Phenibut and wasn't much of a fan, even though they all interact with the GABA network.
>>
File: 1642168409261.png (889 KB, 2048x2629)
889 KB
889 KB PNG
>>66984768
By bad feelings I meant heavy unplasant stressing shit. E.g. Your dad just died and you're grieving, you're thinking of killing yourself right now, you just had a bad breakup, etc. It's alright if it's just some general boredom, tiredom, and misery/ennui. Psychs are not a feel good drug, they are not a feel bad drug. They're a FEEL drug - you get whatever you bring in and amplify your perception of it, letting you see beyond it and how your sense of self feels about it. For this reason it's recommended to bring in good stuff for a generally pleasant experience, but some bad stuff is fine too. It's only bad if your ego rejects it.
>>
how do i learn to order things on the dark web
i've found the marketplace sites but im not sure about what precautions to take so i don't get arrested. i.e do i use my real name?
>>
File: 1494511826120.jpg (38 KB, 370x370)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>66986498
I suspect that your body chemistry interacts better with it, because that buzz doesn't do much for me. It can be pleasant at times, but most of the time it's just slight dizziness and a headache.

Then again I prefer weed, but I still wouldn't want to be stoned all the time.
>>
>>66986691
I love weed and I love being stoned all the time, even when I'm studying it helps me make connections and process separate ideas I may never have been able to connect normally
>>
>>66986638
We can't answer you in details because we'll get banned, but you need to read the "DNM Bible".
You can access it through the /r/darknet forum.
If you have further questions after that, we'll answer you, but it's easier than it looks.
>>
>>66986638
>i.e do i use my real name?
Yes, it's the safest option.
Real name, real address.

PGP it before sending it to the seller, use Monero, and that's it.
>>
>>66986638
This is a harm reduction thread ;) , but if you were interested in darknet stuff reddit (yuck I know) has a good read in r/darknet
>>
>>66986717
>Yes, it's the safest option.
how so?
>>
>>66986768
It's safer than using a fake name, a PO box, or anything of the sort.

Since your address and name are already commonly used, they're whitelisted, no one is going to check if a letter you receive has 3g of drugs in it. Your mail doesn't get checked usually, does it.

If you use an address that wasn't used before, with a name that wasn't used before, the checking system isn't the same.

Just like with email addresses. It's easier to use a normal user's address to send spam than it is with a newly created address with no normal conversations.
>>
bouta finna get comfy and cook up some pot brownies with a mate.
first time cooking anything besides boiled eggs lul
tips?
>>
>>66986948
>first time cooking anything besides boiled eggs lul
Taking drugs isn't a good idea at your age, you're too young.
The brain develops until you are 25, you are hindering its development.
>>
>>66987049
yeah but who really listens to that
>>
>>66987090
Anyone with self-control.
Are a few hours of fun worth impairing yourself for the rest of your life?

Make your choice. I didn't do drugs before 24.
>>
>>66987123
you sound like a massive faggot but ok
>>
>>66986948
coconut oil absorbs thc better than butter
>>
>>66987175
You sound like the younger version of one of my friend that still complains to this day (he's 30+) that he ruined his capacity for concentration and memory because he abused drugs like cannabis during his formative years in high school and college.

You shouldn't touch the pain while it's still wet.
Wait for it to dry.
>>
>>66987123
you do you
>>
>>66986948
>first time cooking anything besides boiled eggs lul
>tips?
don't do drugs until your brain is finished developing
>>
Got some opium lads
>>
>>66984937
you realize that people drink coffee just to make their shitty day at work a bit more bearable, not to fry their head off and jerk off for 20 hours
>>
>>66985938
with all due respect, sounds like you should get a job
>>
>>66987328
And you're doing your brain in.
>>
>>66987447
dont think i am
>>
>>66987582
look, the other guy is kind of being on his high horse about it but he's right. getting high every day as a teenager is doing no favors for your brain (attention, memory, decision making), but the precise effects and how severe and permanent they are is debated in the research. my advice is don't get high every day. do it once or twice a week and you'll be fine.
>>
>>66987582
>don't think i am
that's the beauty of truth, it doesn't matter what you think
>>
>>66987689
for me once a week
>>
>>66982292
For sure. Idk if coke is safe even
>>
File: 1279850672075.jpg (28 KB, 325x222)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
why am I so gay and feminine when I drop acid

is the CIA trying to turn me into a girl
>>
>>66988277
If you're faggy when taking LSD, just wait until you try MDMA or 3-MMC.
You'll be one of these dudes whose ass is begging to have huge things jammed into it.
>>
>>66988297
I have and it does, but in a different sense
on acid I want to be feminine, on MDMA I want to love everyone, it's pretty hard to even be sexual honestly
>>
>>66988277
the CIA deals with opiates, not LSD; you're about 50 years too late
>>
>>66988311
you may want to entertain the idea of exploring your sexuality/gender identity, might make you happier in your day to day
>>
Does anyone here wanna like play a game or start a group or something
>>
>>66988452
I only play one video game obsessively because I have autism
>>
>>66988480
What video game is it

Oriori
>>
File: 1640261702988.jpg (90 KB, 1024x768)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>66988425
Not today tranny faggot.
>>
File: 1639981827065.gif (1.27 MB, 202x196)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB GIF
>>66988425
ywnbaw troon
oreganonial
>>
>>66988565
Monster hunter, I have nearing 20K hours across the franchise
>>66988568
your immediate vitriol says more than any words I say ever could
>>
>>66988613
very original, don't care don't wanna be
>>
>>66988425
>>66988480
>>66988639
>i am autistic
>i am a tranny
>maybe you should be a tranny too

Yeah you're one of those incel weirdo that slowly became a tranny groomer.
>>
>>66988656
>immediately admits that he gets mocked all the time for being a tranny
Maybe you should take a clue.
But I guess that's difficult when you're an autist.

That means no one wants you here.
>>
>>66977538
Go for a run
In two weeks go for a run again
You will see the difference
>>
File: 1539999652427.jpg (136 KB, 921x619)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>66988277
>>66988311
This might be a bit of a cliche, but a lot of masculinity is orientated towards an object while femininity is orientated towards being the object.

To the extent that drugs deal with sensations, many of them bodily sensations, full body even, they tend to feel feminine. Maybe certain stims motivate you to go out and do stuff and don't entirely fit this, but a lot of stuff just makes you feel things as you sit still. Obviously masculinity and femininity are limited labels since men have bodily sensations as well, but women tend to feel more full body orgasms and like soft silky things against their skin and stuff like that.

In pseud terms, Camille Paglia puts it rather nicely:
"Male tumescence is an assertion of the separateness of objects. An erection is architectural, sky-pointing. Female tumescence, through blood or water, is slow, gravitational, amorphous. In the war for human identity, male tumescence is an instrument, female tumescence an obstruction. The fatty female body is a sponge. At peak menstrual and natal moments, it is locked passively in place, suffering wave after wave of Dionysian power."
>>
>>66976165
My "golden standard drug" would be MPH (methylphenidate). I have already taken a lot of opioids, benzos, Lyrica, Gabapentin etc.

These are all downers ik, but really nothing of that felt as good and really "fitting" to me as MPH. Haven't really tried a lot of Uppers, only the casual speed and Lisdexamfetamine (med), but MPH is really the best of them.
It simply calms me down on a really good level, it doesn't have a strong euphoric feeling but still pushes me, doesn't go that strong on my heart or body in general, way less anxiety, little to no depression, and it has been on a stable level for a long time without having to take more constantly.

Definitely couldn't imagine living without that shit at all.
>>
>>66988639
Dont feel bad I wish I could enjoy a game like that. Havent really ever enjoyed a games story either. I wish I could just mindlessly play a game while high.

Might try some jrpgs
>>
>>66988737
Based Paglia enjoyer.
>>
>>66988680
>anon posts a query relating to their sexuality
>I reply "maybe you should think about yourself more"
>??????
>you're a tranny groomer
your leaps of logic are astounding
>>
>>66989147
Kys tranny, stop replying to us, we discovered you right away and we don't want you here.
>>
File: 1476485103163.gif (136 KB, 161x137)
136 KB
136 KB GIF
>>66989147
I have been giving my sexuality some thought, I'm just wary of trusting my thoughts when I'm on drugs too much.
>>
>>66989177
understandable, a lot of "high thought" is utter nonsense
>>
>>66977551
meth is just stronger, longer lasting adderall (amphetamine) with less negative side effects. it depends on how you want to take it. i'd suggest a mg scale if you're snorting or taking orally. an oral dose of 10-20mg dropped in a small cup of water in the morning is great for all day of getting shit done and loving every second of it. for a recreational dose i'd recommend smoking over snorting. however, both smoking and snorting are a lot more moreish than oral, there will be more of a desire to redose but it's low. i'd recommend purchasing a meth pipe (ask local head shop for an oil burner) and look up how to vape it properly. basically just tilt it right and left with 25mg-100mg meth in the bulb while you have the lighter flame not directly touching the pipe itself from underneath but slightly under.when you smoke its like a 6 hour high but you'll want to redose. it's a lot easier with smoking to take a hit, wait a few mins, see how you feel, and do another hit.
>>
It has been an absolute torment going without weed for two weeks. Thought I only had two more but my dealer says it will be more like a month. He's the only one I trust. My day is ruined.
>>
>>66989348
6 week T break though, imagine how hard that first hit is gonna floor you
>>
>>66976165
WHY THE FUCK WON'T MY FAGGOT DOCTOR PRESCRIBE ME DESOXYN FOR MY ADHD?!
>>
>>66989379
That's an excellent point, thanks that has cheered me up a bit. Something to look forward to all the more. That sledgehammer feeling of a good hit after time away is divine. Every sound amplified, every sensation made profound.
>>
File: pet fren.jpg (70 KB, 1024x576)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>66976165
Anybody taken Kanna before? I read that its like MDMA/Ecstasy lite, sort of like kratom is like opium lite. Theres no details on psychonautwiki. What dose would be optimal?
>>
this stuff smells so good. like pine and arizona sweet iced tea. i seriously can't get enough of just smelling it. i put an apple peel in my mason jar to rehydrate it and now it smells even more amazing. i can't believe that my flower actually smells like a flower and not just skunk piss.

the color is also amazing. pastel greens and rich indigos saturate the bud. i seriously can't believe that this is weed.
>>
I just ordered some poppers out of curiosity, I know they produce a very short high and are good for sex, but do they mix well with drugs? For example nitrous is awesome with most drugs while pretty shit alone, I wonder if it's the same with poppers
>>
Caught the fucking rona bros, should I trip on dxm tonight ? I would actually be using the robotabs for what they are meant for lol but idk
>>
>>66990416
Do you have any symptoms? If so, don't do drugs. Drink plenty of water and rest. This virus can go super easy on you but by weakening your immune system you're risking a lot. If it manages to overpower your immune system you can get really fucked up. Like the risk of dying is very low, but risk of getting your lungs fucked up is relatively high and that can take months to heal (or never does in more severe cases). Not worth risking bro.

>t. went through corona last year, no risk factors, spent 4 weeks having trouble breathing, next 3 months getting back on my feet
>>
>>66977965
Most drugs do, this is part of the spiritual sacrifice you pay for the high.
>>
>>66978210
Stims will make you want to focus on fapping for a long time, but IMO, the increased heart rate and blood pressure lead to weak erections, and the drug itself does nothing for your coom. I would recommend LSD or better yet, 2cb if you can get it. Cooming on 2cb feels like your soul being sucked out your gut for minutes.
>>
>>66978736
Since you got conflicting replies I'll say that a 280ug tab for $13 is a good price, but not infeasible if he's buying in bulk off the darknet. He might be inflating the dosage because he knows it's strong/pure acid.
>>
>>66990498
Yeah but on psychodelics I usually cum really quickly while on stims or mdma I can fap for hours, which is nice in its own way
>>
>>66990416
>>66990468
Just smoke weed instead, it helps kill the virus
>t; positive to negative in 4 days
>>
>>66984768
You don't have to be happy, you just have to have a strong enough mind to discriminate between what's coming from the drugs and what's actually real.
>>
>>66990530
Just learn to edge
>>
>>66990416
seconding weed, I've been smoking away corona for the last week, it's actually pretty cozy. My lungs are absolutely shredded tho.
>>
if I take some phenibut on an empty stomach now (5pm) will it take effect early enough to enjoy my night? I know this is supposed to take a while to kick in.
>>
>>66984057
weird, for me 4mmc is like mdma but without the all-loving headspace. and actually gives me much worse comedowns than mdma... never had sex on it, but fapped twice and it was just like on any other stim
>>
>>66990468
I had a pretty bad fever 2 days ago. Only symptoms now is literally a cough lol. But alright anon I appreciate the advice. I wont do drugs until Im better
>>
>>66984057
wish that existed in my country, sounds great
>>
>>66990686
I'd expect to start feeling it within an hour with the full effects coming over the next 3 hours
>>
wow i didn't take cocain since 1 years and 3 month, it feels weird, i can't take other hard drugs, mdma makes me aggressive, i am allergic to ketamine, psychedelic too dangerous for me and unpredictable (before I used to take it), crack cocain and heroin I won't take any more, I've seen too many people in trouble because of this. amphetamine no problem

now i take only haschich and alcool
>>
god i miss being a young new stoner

>friend comes over for the night and brings 2 grams of weed and his shitty metal bowl
>we play oblivion and he shows me how to play
>we go out in the bushes behind my house late at night to light up his shitty bowl in the dark
>high as fuck just playing video games
>remember running around breaking into houses trying to become an assassin
>>
File: 1641659454261.png (625 KB, 900x1200)
625 KB
625 KB PNG
fuck it, it's tramadol, xanax and a warm bath for me tonight
>>
Took 450mg of DXM

>Spewed like a motherfucker
>L:istening to no doubt
>Feels good
>>
Stores should sell Xanax so I can shoplift it... While on xans
>>
>>66985453
>DMT has the exact same side effects of other psychedelics, it's also far less recreational than acid or mushrooms

I have never experienced any side effects from DMT. Literally nothing outside of the effect that I am taking it for.

How are you taking DMT?
>>
File: IMG_3783.jpg (165 KB, 1280x1033)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>66991415
>fuck it, it's tramadol, xanax and a warm bath for me tonight
loser
>>
>>66991415
xan weed and a hot shower, just got back, feelsgoodman
>>
480mg of dxm this will be the 2nd try (the first being some months ago).
might take a few more in 45mins if I still feel nothing.

last time I fell asleep before any effects kicked in, took like 3 hours and just assumed maybe I'm dxm immune, idk. But woke up to piss and the effects were in full force, felt like I was floating but was still just sleepy
>>
>>66992079
that was uncalled for, anon
>>66992151
based combo

reee it's been an hour after downing 250 mg of tramadol and 1 mg of xanax and I'm still not feeling anything
what's going on, I shouldn't even have any real tolerance
>>
File: 1618108279651.png (476 KB, 760x521)
476 KB
476 KB PNG
mmm got this here edible

odds 100mg
evens 70mg
>>
>>66992569
alrighty then let's go
>>
>>66992569
>69
You must also fap while on it. 'Dem's the rules.
>>
File: 1625364297310.webm (1.82 MB, 960x540)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB WEBM
>>66992609
guess i'll have to work that into my schedule
>>
>>66992209
ok well i definitely am fucked up but not mentally exactly. this just feels stupid and uncomfortable.
why cant i do drugs? weed made me freak out and so does this a little bit. alcohol makes me sick too easily.

this sucks. its fucking stupid. all I can think about is how sensations are overstimulating for me and thats why I've never had a gf, cant make friends, cant make connections, etc. the emotional sensation is too intense. drugs are too intense. life is too intense. I should just fucking die. just work and then die, but skip the work part cus what's the point? it's not like I'll ever be able to earn enough for anybody else but myself and theres not much reason to live for myself.
christ this is fucking stupid. I'm never going to find anything to fill my free time with. I dont want to work and I dont want to have free time like this either. I feel sick.
>>
File: 1641661733557.jpg (465 KB, 800x1000)
465 KB
465 KB JPG
I was gonna save 300 mg of tram for one more time but should I just take it all tonight bros
>>
>>66992875
you have an anxiety disroder by the sounds of it, that's okay anon; try reading up on what peopleonline have to say about their experiences with anxiety, if anything it'll give you some terms and definitions to help identify what you're feeling and work yourself down from there
>>
>>66992935
>go into an online rabbit hole and really get comfortable with the idea of being mentally ill
isnt this the opposite of what you should do
just fucking put your head down
>>
File: uv38bugcj5u31.jpg (52 KB, 459x633)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
anyone else getting tense muscles while high on weed? i have spasms since birth and sometimes when i smoke weed my leg becomes really tense/stiff. probably just me due to my condition but im still curious
>>
>>66989769
I tried kanna. It made me feel weird and "dreamy" but it was very unpleasant at high dosage. Felt like I wasn't alone.
>>
>>66993007
i get tremors all the time. whole body trembling but not getting tense
>>
>>66989477
because he's a doctor and he know how to recognize fiending faggots like you
>>
My first high ever was 200ug of LSD. No research or anything. It was a wild ride.
>>
File: eatup.png (971 KB, 627x754)
971 KB
971 KB PNG
do i have to shill out big neet bux for a good scale that goes to 0.001? i know theres some on amazon but i dont know if they're any good. if anyone who has one could enlighten me pls
>>
>>66992969
No, ignoring it and repressing it is the worst idea. I'm not saying glorify illness, I'm saying actually read about what people who's day to day life with anxiety is like. Isolation without fail will make anxiety worse, even a support net of knowledge will get you a long way. There's no shame in mental illnesses, almost 20% of people globally have one, and that number goes up with awareness, not because of overdiagnosis.
>>
File: file.png (550 KB, 620x827)
550 KB
550 KB PNG
>>66991994
move to mexico. i love farmapram so much
>>
File: file.png (54 KB, 250x202)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
>>66984235
>>66984266
>>66984285
>NO PAIN WHEN MY MIND FADE
>I BEEN HIGH SINCE LAST FRIDAY
>DOPE VEINS WEAR THE GOLD CHAINS
>SWITCHING LANES BUMPIN GUCCI MANE
>>
File: b11.jpg (87 KB, 810x362)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>66993432
I DON'T LISTEN WHAT MY FRIENDS SAY
I CAN'T CRY BUT I'M A CRY BABY
I CANT LIE I MIGHT DIE BABY
BUT AS LONG AS I'M ALIVE WE GON SHINE BABY
LOOK ME IN MY EYES BABY
I'VE BEEN HIGH SINCE LAST FRIDAY
>>
no joke, my weed tolerance is at the theoretical limit possible for humans.
>>
File: 1642150341640.jpg (181 KB, 1600x1280)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>66993628
like, its physically impossible for me to get high inhaling weed. i need like 3 potent brownies to feel anything and basically i just get tired. this sucks but i deserve it.
>>
>lawyer wants me to meet up with him next week
>it's possible the entire case can get thrown out because they probably screwed up [totally fabricated] probable cause on the request for a search warrant
>6 hour drive to go back there
>have been living with parents ever since
>court date [pre-trial conference] is on friday
>the score sheet was clocked in at over 5 years imprisonment
holy fuck i hope this shit can get dropped
fuck coppers
>>
>>66993836
ACAB, fingers crossed for you anon
>>
File: large_fahey.jpg (66 KB, 601x283)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
So last year I quit kratom, weed, and drinking within months of eachother. The hardest one to kick was kratom, felt empty without it and incapable of getting out of bed for weeks. was a long and hard 4 year habit. I'm now also a week into quitting smoking, which I thought would be impossible. So I'm doing pretty good for myself. If it wasn't for getting on adderal a few months back there's no way I would still have a job. My body is garbage for being only 28, every physical activity is a pain in the ass.

Hardest drug to kick though anons? Caffeine.
Don't think I'll ever pull it off honestly.
>>
File: 1637884366950.jpg (11 KB, 264x282)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>66993628
>>66993675
bruh if thats true then you need to take a loooooooong t break buddy. but thats the beauty of tolerance build up. at some points its more efficient not to smoke than to smoke
>>
>>66994041
>Caffeine
you're probably better off taking it for the rest of your life

https://archive.is/7NVo5

Coffee drinkers have a lower incidence of thyroid disease, including cancer, than non-drinkers.

Caffeine protects the liver from alcohol and acetaminophen (Tylenol) and other toxins, and coffee drinkers are less likely than people who don't use coffee to have elevated serum enzymes and other indications of liver damage.

Caffeine protects against cancer caused by radiation, chemical carcinogens, viruses, and estrogens.

Caffeine synergizes with progesterone, and increases its concentration in blood and tissues.

Cystic breast disease is not caused by caffeine, in fact caffeine's effects are likely to be protective; a variety of studies show that coffee, tea, and caffeine are protective against breast cancer.

Coffee provides very significant quantities of magnesium, as well as other nutrients including vitamin B1.

Caffeine "improves efficiency of fuel use" and performance: JC Wagner 1989.

Coffee drinkers have a low incidence of suicide.

Caffeine supports serotonin uptake in nerves, and inhibits blood platelet aggregation.

Coffee drinkers have been found to have lower cadmium in tissues; coffee making removes heavy metals from water.

Coffee inhibits iron absorption if taken with meals, helping to prevent iron overload.

Caffeine, like niacin, inhibits apoptosis, protecting against stress-induced cell death, without interfering with normal cell turnover.

Caffeine can prevent nerve cell death.

Coffee (or caffeine) prevents Parkinson's Disease (Ross, et al., 2000).

The prenatal growth retardation that can be caused by feeding large amounts of caffeine is prevented by supplementing the diet with sugar.

Caffeine stops production of free radicals by inhibiting xanthine oxidase, an important factor in tissue stress.

Caffeine lowers serum potassium following exercise; stabilizes platelets, reducing thromboxane production.
>>
File: 1641602686043.jpg (117 KB, 660x574)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>66994086
yeah i realize it honestly and truly lol. its just somehow i wake up and i'm like fuck what to do today might as well get high and not think about it. i'm probably gonna be starting a wageslave job soon so i won't have to worry about how to spend my time and instead i'll be depressed and sober in the evenings. i don't fuckin know anymore.
you're right though its absolutely inefficient to smoke. i've been getting drunk before i get high to pretend i'm feeling something. today doesn't count cause i already smoked but i begin my break tomorrow, before i kill all of the remaining edibles and weed i have left.
>>
Is having been in rehab a reliable indication of severity?
>>
>>66994175
Caffiene is cringe
>>
>>66994278
every substance is cringe. why can't you leave your damn brain as it is?
>>
>>66993263
got the smartweigh high precision, with black zipper case and tweezers. can accurately measure under 10mg for two years so far
>>
>>66994348
>Completely fucked brain that is set to constant self-defeat, misery and baseline depression
>Just leave your brain as it is!
No thanks, I shan't
>>
>>66994430
well. now you know why i drink coffee.
>>
>>66976429
I use to eat mushrooms all the time (1-2 grams at a time) I had a 3 week period where I was eating them 3-4 times a week. I loved them. And I thought they loved me, but last week after taking a break for 5 or so months I got kicked out of fairyland. Instead of my usual giggly insights and happy visuals I went into pure psychosis and instead of remaining calm I freaked the fuck out which causes a subarachnoid hemorrhage in my brain and I fell to ground so hard I bruised my right cortex. I've been recovering for the past week. I'm never going to take mushrooms again because I've learned that they do have a dark side and I'm not ready for it at all. Also just because they aren't heroin doesn't mean they can't cause serious bodily damage. Stay safe my friend and I hope you have happy trips
>>
>>66994456
A lot of your coffeepost was interesting but certain things like 'coffee drinkers suicide less' I suspect has nothing to do with coffee beyond the fact that it's the most normie substance on earth
>>
NAC music enhancement is solid, too bad that NAC cause anhedonia so you can't enjoy the music enhancement
>>
>>66994466
What dose did you take during your bad experience? Also iirc terence mckenna had a similar experience. He had a rough trip and completely stopped shrooms after this trip. Mushrooms are very "deep"
>>
>>66994466
What was the content of your bad trip that unsettled you so?
>>
>>66994175
Fuck I am ditching energy drinks at the moment but this is exactly what I needed to hear to start drinking coffee I guess; also good link, good reading, many thankings
>>
>>66994348
>brain that constantly screams that I'm in danger and that I need to run away and argue when spoken to
>don't change it
I like not lashing out at my fiance thank you
>>
File: 1641256856015.png (162 KB, 535x536)
162 KB
162 KB PNG
>>66991415
>>66992889
nodded out for almost two hours right after that, glad I didn't take more like a retard or I'd be out cold till morning
just moved to bed and popped some more xans, gonna keep listening to music while THE NOD DON'T STOP
https://youtu.be/VfLsCvLfFiI
love you anons
>>
Can smoking weed from a glass pipe give you cancer? Should I buy a different sort? I don't like joints, prefer a pipe since you know you're just burning the weed and you can do it outside.
>>
>>66994871
smoking from anything can give you cancer, it's the smoke part that does damage
>>
>>66994871
a pipe is just as bad for you as anything else lmao. smoking plant matter aint good for you man.
>>
>>66994882
>>66994884
Well that aside then, what is the ideal type of pipe to get? My old one is a bit cracked in the bowl and I feel like it needs replacing with something better.
>>
>>66994937
Depends what you want really. Glass and stone can be really pretty, plastic gets the job done for a bit, metal is easy as piss to clean, wood is harder to clean but more "ethically sourced" if thats the thing you care about, and corn cob pipes and anything of the like exist too. Take your pick.
>>
>>66994964
I think the metal is probably best suited to my needs then. It was a pain scraping the baked-on grime with a screw, and a bit gross desu
>>
>got a bunch of cheap kief
>wanted to buy more before I run out
>guy runs out
>im now used to all my bowls having hash and kief
>>
>>66994979
next time, isopropyl + salt over your pipe in a closed container and shake it up. gets most of the grime off pretty good.
>>
man, I shoud really just get some proper opis next time
how do I even go about finding a good H dealer lole

>ywn experience anything like the russian smack tranny video
why even live
>>
>>66994979
salt and vinegar or >>66995025 works great, if you have the time to let it sit for an hour it'll be even easier
>>
>>66995047
>russian smack tranny video
nigger you can't just say that without posting it
>>
Odds for nutmeg
Evens for DXM
I am so fucking bored all of the time
>>
>>66995099
Tell me about nutmeg
>>
>>66995099
dubs means double dose or something
>>
>>66995099
>dubs
do both fag u wont
>>
>>66995047
>>66995062
seriously, post a link to that vid i need to see it. all the domestic opiates on the darkweb is fuckin fentanyl laced by my estimation. i would just do kratom tbqh.
>>
>>66995113
you're right I won't I'm a pussy
>>66995108
When it's good it's good, kinda dreamy and floaty for hours, feels absolutely like you're somewhere else; nausea is a big symptom but that's par for most drugs and I have have cyclic vomiting syndrome anyway so whatever
>>
>>66995099
dubs means get some real drugs dude
>>
>>66995162
I'm broke, you buying them for me daddy?
>>
>>66995178
post bussy originally
>>
>>66994754
>NEU! - Seeland
based album. Neu! '75 is definitely my favourite of theirs.
>>
File: 1611070838122.jpg (7 KB, 234x248)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>tfw starting to exhibit mor autism symptoms when drunk

why did this start now?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.18 MB, 3264x2448)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB JPG
>>66995206
bet I'm a slut on the internet
>inb4 WYNBAW
not trying
>>
>>66995424
you're just less inhibited
>>
File: FIYjlGCUUAQrREM.png (892 KB, 780x780)
892 KB
892 KB PNG
>>66995424
its probably just tolerance making you less drunk and your standard autism symptoms
>>
>>66995520
yeah but it wasnt always like this
>>66995524
i dont rock this much and the head banging is new but i just couldnt remeber what the place is csalled bur iknow i know

>>66995507
hairy
>>
File: Spoiler Image (489 KB, 1499x2000)
489 KB
489 KB JPG
>>66995062
>>66995134
4chan webm size/length limit won't let me post the full thing so here's a link:
https://mega.nz/file/VaRX3CpQ#Dfx7k7voV3gZ55OP47NjP5314wR7SdJbxxr1Ha9ElVg
>>66995257
same! so underrated compared to the first one. moving on some Earth now though:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKT0vKI3W8Y
>>66995507
are we posting bussy now?
>>
>no longer getting chill
>getting rrestless like coffee

THE LIQUOR ISNT WORKING

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
File: 1641730737960.jpg (21 KB, 510x495)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>66976165
how do i find a drug dealer
im in a new city with no friends to introduce me to one
>>
>>66995612
ok thanks. the video makes is somewhat uncanny and disturbing but i should've expected that. your butt is cuter than the other anons, at least it isn't so hairy,
>>
>>66995612
cute, 10/10 would would fuck mercilessly
>>
seriously i dont know
i cant quit drinking beciues its boring otherwisw but now its borinf buteb=nergetic while drunk'i feel like getting inmmyb car
is this why people drink drive?i need to do something
im stri crazy
i need fulfilment
i need purpose
i know what i want o do but i dont have the money or time
im tired but full of eergy
in eeed something to do
im gong cray here
>>
fucking dry wine ruined mu mental state
>>
File: 7e8.jpg (18 KB, 600x434)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>66995807
what do you want to do with life, alchbro? you'd have more time and money if you were'nt rinking but you probably know that.
>>
How long until u get 100% out of your acid trips again? 4 days?
>>
>>66995904
a week at least, 2 is better, and a month is certain
>>
>>66995903
i want to make shoes ;___;
>you'd have more time and money if you were'nt rinking
not really
i still dont spend most of my cheque unless i decide o buy shoes and $20 wont buy a landis stiching machine
>>
>>66995904
>100%
>4 days
try 2 weeks to a month. gotta give your mind some time to breath out man
>>
>>66995933
>>66995959
got the "failed to post" connection glitch eh?
>>
File: 1636823797164.png (144 KB, 462x347)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
id kms but my car needs gas
>>
>>66995935
>stiching machine
damn who knew they were so expensive. 20 bucks doesn't do much but 20 bucks a week for a few years might do it. i don't know how one makes a living making shoes in the current year but at least it may give you something to enjoy besides booze and some hope to better your situation. if there's one thing i could use in my decrepit life its hope.
>>
why do i need benzos to unironically live?

>take reg doses of benzos
>feel amazing
>i shower more, get more shit done, i keep my room clean
>if i'm really fucking bored i can just get fucked
>makes me more social
>makes me not care about shit so much

the only thing that sucks is that it kills off weed and other buzzes
>>
>>66996037
>got the "failed to post" connection glitch eh?
nah i just edited my post a bit and deleted my previous post cause i didnt like the 33 dubs
>inb4 schizo
yes
>>
>>66996077
how're the 77 dubs treating you though?
>>
File: 1634985312523.png (551 KB, 960x960)
551 KB
551 KB PNG
>>66996053
>i don't know how one makes a living making shoes in the current year
you charge $400+ per shoe and have a factory
neither of which i have and dont have any local talent to hire becusetheres no shoemaking culture. therse also no leather idustry so id get double dicked on taxes importing materials then exporting shoes becus =e nobody here is paying that for a shoe

life is pain

>>66996071
benzos are god tier and ive only ever scrounged half doses
>>
>>66996106
>how're the 77 dubs treating you though?
they however are more welcome
>>
>>66996133
alright, someones having a laugh right now
>>
>>66996171
moot's fucking with the schizo what the fuck is that
>>
>>66995137
How do you take it, and how much? I have some, never done it before.
>>
is anybody here? hard on the mephedrone me
>>
>>66996225
you take at least 10g of it, usually more the less fresh it is, and more the more pronounced and noticeable you want the effect. Take something with it if you want euphoria from your drugs but if you like experiences it's okay. I mix mine into a massive thing of yogurt so that it neither tastes bad nor has bad textures, and I usually mix it with cinnamon for taste. http://herbpedia.wikidot.com/oilahuasca-activators these guys know more than I do about it
>>
File: f71.png (161 KB, 900x869)
161 KB
161 KB PNG
Anyone else get more degenerate on nofap?
>about two weeks in, get the urge to do a ton of drugs
>constant arousal gets too distracting, finally have a wank
>no longer have the urge to do any drugs
I mean I'm still gonna do them, but it's not the same enthusiasm. That recurring arousal from nofap is like a drip feed of pleasure slowly trying to tempt me to do more and more depraved shit.
>>
>>66996387
Fuck I take supplements specifically to be hornier so the abstinence is all the more unbearable
>>
File: space paste.jpg (90 KB, 960x746)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>66996669
>that post number
lmao
Also, I know that feel, there's just something about that unbearable intensity that often feels better than jerking off. It's comes back too frequently after a while though, to the point of being annoying.
>>
Gonna parachute some kratom.
>>
Gonna parachute some heroin.
>>
Back on the flualps again. It feels like this class will have me forever.
>>
sugar is the source drug
>>
How the fuck do meth cooks find distributors? Is the 'gus fring' model a meme?
>>
>>66997158
you have never been to a meth-ravaged town? about 50% of the population aged 25-35 takes it
>>
>>66997158
i was sitting on a quarter lb of meth when i got busted with a search warrant. i was smoking every day, but since i was buying in bulk it only cost me like $3 per day. someone buying only grams or 8-balls would have been spending 10x as much for using the same amount
>>
File: Spoiler Image (497 KB, 2000x1500)
497 KB
497 KB JPG
>>66995724
>>66995726
thanks anons, I'm extremely autistic about hair removal desu. have another (non-butt) lewd while I'm at it then, sorry for spamming the thread
>tfw no fellow degen anon to cuddle/fuck high with

maybe it's for the best that I don't know a good opi plug so when the free tram runs out, I'll be forced to stop. hope I have the willpower not to immediately cop more at a DNM
>>
>>66996301
So you just eat it? What kind of experience would one expect/ how long for? I'm not going to stab my cat or anything am I?
>>
File: we_give_unto_you.jpg (366 KB, 1280x1377)
366 KB
366 KB JPG
Got work tomorrow; Sat normally a fun day, but already been warned that I'm going to deal with some bullshit tomorrow. Buuuut, I'm gonna get the rest of the week off. So no drugs for me tonight, but tomorrow I partake. The only thing about having a bunch of time off, is that I start feeling really lonely, and the drugs just highlight that feeling. Wanna go out and pick up pretty girls, but all my friends have the coof. I'm just barely getting over it myself. Practicing pickup on chicks feels weird and is way harder without friends around.

Anons, you have any suggestions for stuff to do that I can interact with people like a normal human and not some drug-mad shut-in?
>>
>>66994683
>>66994481
>>66994175

Successfully kicked caffeine entirely a few weeks ago, at the same time I kicked sugary drinks and junk food. Doing pretty good; get the occasional craving but it's extremely easy to just ignore it and after a minute or two, it goes away.

Does this mean I fucked up and should start drinking black coffee and/or tea?
>>
>>66998374
I question a lot if those studies, a lot of them are observational studies which are notorious for making no distinction between cause and causation (such as coffee drinkers are less likely to kill themselves, do they drink coffee because they're high functioning office workers, or is drinking coffee really make them happier? Is there just a genetic quirk out there which makes caffeine metabolism more euphoric and also reduces suicide risks), additionally the remaining studies only state stuff like "coffee increases progesterone levels in body tissue", the actual magnitude of the prog increase is very little though and even if the effects were significant, it is not necessarily a good thing.

Personally I've quit coffee several times and then been jew'd to start drinking it again thanks to a study dump like the one above. After several cycles of this I'm firmly anti caffeine, I feel like shit after using it for anything amount of time

>t. Speeder who just crossed the 24 hour mark, thinking of taking a fent pill (m30) so I can fall back asleep again
>>
alright so im pretty drunk right now, would it be a bad idea to break out the RCs and do a relatively eyeballed amount of 4-ACO-DMT
>>
>Enjoyed weed from like 17 to 20
>Did strong edibles
>Have a bad time
>Have a worse time
>Have suicidal thoughts, first ever
>Try edibles a couple more times, suicidal thoughts return every single time
>Can't smoke weed at all now, every single time I do I conclude that I am irredeemable and I should brain myself
I'm 25 now, it'll never get better will it
>>
>>66994175
paid for by the caffeine department. This just feels like a wall of cope from someone who can't admit they have a caffeine addiction
>>
46 minutes since i took the edible, still hasnt hit yet. hooo boy this is gonna be one of those nights
>>
>>66999082
keep smoking anyways, this shit makes me suicidal after but god damn it feels so much better than not being high. everything feels so shitty and the weed just helps me cope to not kill myself.
>>
File: 1638491305232.jpg (50 KB, 359x364)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
It has just occurred to me that I am already addicted to drugs.

like I could go cold turkey if needed, but it would be unpleasant
>>
File: 1633302937027.png (1 KB, 20x16)
1 KB
1 KB PNG
>>66999082
I had this happen to me for several months. I'm over it now but god damn I would have these awful breakdowns in my head and was borderline going to an hero. Then it just went away one day, maybe you just smoked some evil weed.
>>
File: 1631971425319.jpg (391 KB, 1144x932)
391 KB
391 KB JPG
>snort a fent press
>immediate need to sneeze
>>
I just tried to make and edible with weed milk (first time). But I fucked up somehow because the milk kept boiling even though it was on the lowest heat and I was stirring every few minutes. Then I tried to save it buty adding butter and flour and an egg and now I got a thing that looks like a pancake but tastes like chewy chicken ass.
I'm still eating it but angrily.
Wonder if it will get me high after all these fuckups. I might report back in a few hours
>>
>>66998703
any idea you have while drunk is a terrible idea
>>
How long is LSD supposed to need to take effect? I ate a little paper tab of it literally over an hour and a half ago and I'm not even sure if I'm high or not.
>>
speaking of opis, how is a mild dose while doing day-to-day activities?
I want to be comfy AND productive dammit, instead I'm going to be nodding and saying stupid shit to my friends and family in an hour

need to find a new job because my boss is either clueless or outright evil, I seriously believe there's a conspiracy to scapegoat me. I made a new resume, sent it to 13 places already, now waiting around, honestly I should be studying for the inevitable retarded questions "Oh you like software engineering huh? Name every register on this processor" or just for personal development in general
However I feel like pure shit after realising that I will never see the few friends I made at that job ever again and it's the weekend goddamit so I'm oing to enjoy being a junky, god I love drugs sooo much. While writing this post my eyes have begun uncontrollably refocusing, I LOVE this feeling of helplessness. Druggie induced sub/dom play sounds peak kino

finally, can someone explain to my why my oxy m30s (probably fen butt w/e) gives me such strong intenal hallucination, dude I close my eyes I my eyes I can see helixes, roads, cool art and so on, even with my eyes open I can notice some slight environmenal distrtoin
>>
>>67000830
Op has links to websites where you can find out this information.
>>
File: 1613406876164.jpg (54 KB, 460x596)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>67000645
>the milk kept boiling
Do you mean that it was spilling over? Because it's supposed to boil otherwise.
>>
>>67000882
Ehh no not spilling over
Just kind of bubbling a LOT. And like a skim layer curdle was forming instantly when I wasn't stirring

However this message has taken me what feels like an hour to type, so I think it's kicking in. I'm gonna enjoy this ride. I haven't had an edible in years. but I also thought the high was superior to smoking so I know I'm in for good times right now
>>
>>67001081
Stupid autocorrect
Imeant 'always thought', not also
>>
>>66997398
I tried going hairless but it came back just as bad 2 days later, even when I tried waxing, so I just kinda am stuck like this some men like hair at least ;-;
>>
>>66995959
>>66995918

What if I've had a 2-cb pill?
>>
We got the trap going up, the trap moving slow
My flip phone bunking, I got junkies at my door
Momma told me don't be selling dope, I told my momma no
Nah I ain't going broke, I ain't going broke
>>
>>67001301
>2-cb
wait even longer
>>
Should make cannabutter while the apartment is asleep sometime. It's going to reek the whole building yes? Or is it more like regular cooking stench.
>>
>>67001823
Add cloves and vanilla - will mask the smell and compliment the weed flavour
>>
>>67000848
interesting mindset you got there
>>
>>66999113
>caffeine department
nigger it's an ancient vitamin-like adaptogen, there is no "caffeine department" you can't patent it. it's in coffee, tea, chocolate. i just take it in pill form. and i'll tell you, it's a $0.05 a day "habit" so basically 100% free

>addiction
a useless pejorative, a scientific-sounding swear word uttered by neo-puritans. it means nothing, faggot

when you take caffeine every day, yes you'll have issues if you abruptly stop. but let's say you just never stop. what's the issue? there isn't one, you're probably a lot better off
>>
>>67002016
>it's a $0.05 a day "habit" so basically 100% free
it's literally 100% free if you grow 1 of the 60 plants that contain caffeine too
>>
>>67001823
yea its gonna reek like hell when you're decarbing and infusing. cooking with the cannaoil doesn't smell though. you can also make everything in a mason jar if it really concerns you.
>>
Do people in Europe really have to worry about weed being sprayed with k2 and shit?
>>
How would you describe being on LSD.
>>
>>67002136
Electric dissolving controlled madness
>>
Do you prefer taking Ketamine at lower or higher doses?
>>
>>67002136
if you've taken shrooms, it's the word "Prismatic" to the shrooms "Chungle." If you haven't, then (haha funny pop culture reference) look up "The Good Place The Time Knife,"" thats the one.
>>
>>67002155
Slowly redosing till i'm reaching high dose
>>
>>67002150
this is pretty accurate, not sure why LSD feels so electric and liquid
>>
>>67000736
yeah that was a horrible idea, glad i didnt do it
>>
Wow I didn't feel any euphoria at all from that m30, i felt sick and started uncontrollably nodding, Ive since woke up and I still don't feel good

I think taking the oxy on an empty stomach after not eating for ~25 hours due to yesterday's stim session might have had something to do with it, I thought eating it on an empty stomach would feel better but I guess not. It seems that the second I cross the line and take too much oxy, the experience goes from intensely euphoric to not euphoric at all very quickly
>>
>>67003162
I think its because you popped fentanyl post the pill
>>
>>67003162
>the experience goes from intensely euphoric to not euphoric at all very quickly
Thresholds tend to work like that, yes. You always have to be careful of limits, especially because they shift quite a bit with tolerance.
>>
Was reading up on Ket and I stumbled upon this picture. I don't normally find drug inspired images like this all that interesting, maybe I would if I were more of a psychfag, but this one just gave me a strong childhood vibe, probably because of those spherical things. They remind me of the cheap bubblegum that I used to like as a child just for its shape and colors. Maybe others will be reminded of marbles or legos, another strong childhood element.
>>
File: 1642103293698.jpg (127 KB, 796x422)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>67003269
Maybe this is why I'm predisposed towards gambling. I don't like to go clubbing, but shiny lights in general always get to me. It's also part of why I like cyberpunk so much.
>>
>>67003269
drug inspired art in that style is always fascinating to me but too tacky for me to put up anywhere in my house, so I like just encountering it sometimes
>>
>>66994503
I actually did try it recreationally once. All it did was make me jittery.
>>
File: 1632241694751.gif (1.74 MB, 686x984)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB GIF
I'm thinking about doing mushrooms tonight but I've got a mild cold. Just a sore throat and a little bit of a runny nose.

Anyone have experience doing boomers with a cold?
>>
does anyone here genuinely enjoys lower doses of ketamine? I feel like with ketamine it's either go all in and k-hole or don't even bother
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (161 KB, 1280x720)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>67003335
Oh it's super tacky, no doubt, but sometimes it really connects because of how over the top it is. Having looked at it again, it reminded me even more of childhood wonder and how alive everything felt even on a screen. I remember seeing Heroes of Might & Magic 3 for the first time in a gaming magazine before it came out and staring in wonder at the pictures and how magical it all felt. The marbles' colors reminded me of the gems from that game to be exact and it developed from there.
>>
>>67002006
Huh, what's so interesting about it?
>>
Anyone else have trouble getting high or drunk with covid? I tested positive last week and ever since I can't get high no matter how much of the vape I rip, how much weed I smoke. I also can't get drunk even if I drink like 8 beers. What the FUCK is going on? I just want to get fucked up! I tried googling this and nobody else seems to have my problem
>>
File: 1569969943080.png (743 KB, 810x1254)
743 KB
743 KB PNG
>>67001081
For future reference, it is supposed to boil. The only problems you might encounter is if it spills over or evaporates too much and gets stuck to the bottom of the pot (since you're supposed to cook it for about an hour). But if you use a sufficient amount of milk in decently sized pot (as in of decent height and not just a tiny pan) and then keep an eye on it for the entire process it should work out fine.
>>
Respond to me junkies
>>
>>67003343
I hope you trip out and rip your cock off retard. Shrooms are an absolutely garbage tier substance
>>
File: 1533301823901m.jpg (128 KB, 871x1024)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>67003614
Damn, now that's a long covid side effect I never would've anticipated. Covid can have a significant effect on the brain it seems, lowering IQ and stuff like that so it's possible that it affected your ability to get high/drunk. Maybe you'll recover in time, I dunno.
>>
>>67003879
????? where is this aggression coming from anon?
>>
>>67003879
Who pissed in your syringe anon?
>>
>>67003879
>you don't like the same things as me so I hope you suffer mutilation

OK, I guess.
>>
>>67003887
I just really hate shrooms and how people underestimate them
>>
>>67003940
The better way to go about dealing with that aggression might be explaining how that's a bad idea, rather than just cussing someone out - that's not really productive for anyone is it?
>>
>>67003957
It's 4chan, I can say whatever I want, I don't care about being constructive
>>
This place is too quiet for a saturday night. Raise your hand if you've died of a heroin overdose I guess.
>>
>>67003969
No wonder you had such a bad experience, you seem like you could use a little personal growth.
>>
Is it even possible to recover from a month long flakka binge?
It's been almost a year now and my good friend had binged aphp for a month straight (he had gotten it from a stranger off discord) which has completely fundamentally changed him as a person ever since, he's become a hardcore christian fundamentalist abstaining from all drugs and abandoned all social media online interactions most friendships people in his life etc. he is still constantly hallucinating describing the government beaming imagery into his head, reptilians chasing him, millions of nanobots in his body torturing him, crystals coming out of his penis and body, animal-like demons hell-like dimension slipping in, long strings coming out of his body (he also used a pseudoscientific medical term for it which I forgot), saying his thoughts aren't his own anymore and he experiences all of this constantly 247 even while entirely sober after having binged the aphp.

1/2 will post this in the next thread if it's close to 404
>>
>>67004867
He was a hardcore meth addict with antisocial and paranoid tendencies but got clean mostly and started relying on his prescription amphetamines instead but said that no matter what even after many months (as long as he could go) his dopamine would barely recover so he would just always go back eventually anyway, he would (before the aphp) get paranoid or schizo-ish frequently probably every other day accusing others of weird stuff and have emotional breakdowns because of his low dopamine (his dopamine would always slightly recover but now he says none of it has come back since the aphp) all of which has been intensified so much more now by the flakka to the point he can't even type out a single coherent sentence anymore it's always completely garbled up and misspelled. He said that the flakka was an MKULTRA brainwashing drug and he could actively feel his brain chemistry changing while high on it. I have never heard of a drug that turns you schizophrenic as you actively use it and knowing something like that even exists absolutely terrifies me I hope everyone knows to stay safe from this and to absolutely avoid if you're even remotely at risk of psychosis. As well this has much worsened all of his physical health issues he already had from abusing meth for a long time his heart can't handle adrenaline anymore and his body tissues/muscles are heavily damaged from this.

He stopped talking to the last few people he was in touch with and those few friends are suspecting he went back to meth and went crazy again or either might have killed himself. He has not recovered at all from this drug trip.

I would also like to have an idea of what he experienced or saw if anyone has similar experiences he was too traumatized to ever actually describe it or talk about it too much.

2/2
>>
File: meth1 (1).jpg (102 KB, 1250x1450)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>67004884
almost like suicide, except you're still here
who knows what type of deep despair he was afflicted with that drove him to do this
do you ever see glimpses of his old self, or is he just completely gone now?
>>
Why every time I smoke weed I only think about sex?
>>
>>67004969
>do you ever see glimpses of his old self, or is he just completely gone now?
He's lost interest in pretty much everything everyone prior and said that he realized he had been a pleasure seeker for his entire life, the only thing that seems to be holding his life together at this point is Christianity as some sort of cope for whatever it is he saw but it seemed mostly what changed him were the inner realizations he had while on it, for a while he still stayed in touch with his friends he was already familiar with irl/online but he has completely isolated himself since to an extent he never has before and no one knows where he is now hopefully just trying to get ahold of himself if he still can.. I would say he is still there but it's been heavily fragmented and overshadowed by whatever it was that happened to him, he was deeply in pain but pitied himself greatly unfairly because of it which might have burdened him his life as well for this trip.
>>
Top 3 drugs for jerking off?
>speed
>weed
>MDMA
MDMA would be higher if it didn't have such a massive "cooldown" so to speak
>>
Any alternative to phenibut? No benzo or alcohol. I think gabapentin is a thing?
>>
>>67004867
>>67004884

This is eerily similar to what he had experienced, apparently experiences like this on flakka, bath salts, etc are common if you stay on it past a certain amount of days I've found, genuinely horrible drug.
https://erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=112117
>>
Can you have a bad trip from a "low" dose of shrooms? Like 1g? Basically I have borderline PTSD and can get triggered by certain things and I'm afraid I'll get triggered by something or a certain thought during my trip and go in to a mental loop for hours. Maybe shrooms aren't right for me, idk. Just thought about trying them, at least a low dosage, but I'm really concerned about this.
>>
>>67005473
a 1g dose is actually almost Ideal for you. If you see a therapist for whatever trauma you've endured, I'd recommend showing up TO THEM on 1g (don't tell them obviously), it'll help you expand and open up much more dramatically than you think. Even DXM can do that.
>>
>>66976165
>constantly dreaming of a world where all drugs are legal and all weed and opiates are cheap and come from professional companies with testing
>>
>>67003940
What do you mean by "underestimate" them?
>>
>>67005698
shrooms can seriously fuck you up if you're not careful but people treat it like weed until it's too late, they've had a nightmare trip and they're scarred for months if not years
>>
File: bjba48pnlzk61.jpg (119 KB, 687x1241)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
anyone know where to get LSD in LA? i know i could order online but i figure it can't be too difficult to go out and find it in person in this city
>>
>>66978210
Just do heroin
You will skip the cooming and just be comfy
>>
Im trying kratom for the first time tonight bros. Im interested in the more sedative side of it which i've heard comes from higher doses. I have a naturally drug resistant body. What should I do? I don't mind a little nausea but vomiting i want to avoid.
>>
>>67005968
Opiates barely touch me but I remember taking 2g of kratom and I passed right out
>>
>>67003269
thats not really like ket visuals
i mean yeah its more organic shapes than the geometric stuff from psychedelics but the colors, at least for me, are not that kind of electric/bright but really dark and matte
>>
>>67005968
3g, 4g maximum. Lots of water.
>>
>>67003940
>I just really hate shrooms
someone got humbled by the fungies :^)
>>
god zonked out street dealers are hilarious

120 mg MDMA tablet? 240mg? 500mg? 100ug LSD, 200ug, whatever, it's all the same price because it's too much effort to give a shit about maximizing profit
>>
>>67004755
No but I've spent all of today slipping in and out of consciousness and vomiting after a small oxy OD
>>
>>67006154
The more fucked the dealer the better. Bought 1 gram of ket from a guy and got 3.
>>
>>67006154
>>67006597
god I wish, drug dealers in my city charge almost 500$+ for an 8 ball
>>
I've ordered some weed online and I'm kinda scared that customs will detect it, because it has happened once before with cocaine.
>>
If I said to you, that when I go hard on the weed I get the feeling of being deep underwater, as though the room and all about me is submerged, is that something you'd be able to relate to?
>>
>>67006758
I love the swimming feeling, it's like a dreamy jelly
>>
>>67006770
It's this kind of altered state, altered perception, that makes me think that there are layers to reality and things we don't normally perceive but which are absolutely geniune. Like when you hum a tune to someone and they don't recognise it, then you play it and hum along with a different part - say, the bassline instead - and you see that though you both listened to the same song you filtered different parts out.
>>
>>67006816
woooow dooood so profound man pass the blunt
>>
>>67006831
I'm stone cold sober, just reminiscing. A change in perception can be extremely meaningful and it's worth appreciating, that's all I'm saying.
>>
>>67005388
Yes, gabapentin and pregabalin and maybe GHB or whatever it's called. Not sure which is best, but from what I remember phenibut has a very similar formula to at least one of those three.
>>
>>67006758
Yes, it's not an uncommon feeling.
>>
>>67006936
I'm looking for something to make me last longer in bed and help socially desu. Phenibut do the trick but maybe there's better alternative. Can't use stims because they make me fucked up anxious
>>
>>67006013
I didn't mean to imply it was Ket related, that one is from an article about machinescapes.
>>
>>67006936
it is not chemically similar to any of the aformentioned ones. GHB and pregabalin are incredibly similar, you might have been thinking of that instead
>>
>>67007006
They look similar to me, but I don't know shit about chemistry so it's like looking at a Rorschach test.
>>
Fucking parents lost my hot plate so I cant cook drugs god damn ut
>>
File: batchy.jpg (584 KB, 2024x2437)
584 KB
584 KB JPG
>>66994423
i'll pull the trigger on that one, thank you anon. ive been eyeballing my rcs for years now
>>
>>67006967
if thats what you're looking for then gabapentin would do good at that, does for me anyway. both lasting longer and the social thing. opiates do a better job on the former but a worse job on the latter.
>>
File: 1642054352803.jpg (235 KB, 1062x1218)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
I don't know anything about rc's, is there anything similar to opis?
>>
nangs are pretty fun
>>
>>67007668
choose your route druggie, herbalism or research chems
>>
>>67005473
you wouldn't have a "bad trip", just an uncomfortable experience. dont get me wrong it might really suck, but it'd be nothing compared to a real bad trip. basically what im saying is its nothing you wouldn't be able to handle and it's a low enough dose that its all up to you to decide how you make the experience. on the higher doses (5g+) this gets harder and harder as more control is stripped away from you. thats how i feel anyway.
i'd start with 0.5g, depending on how good your shrooms are. but 1g should be fine also.
>>67005526
not a bad idea, but id recommend mdma or mda for this instead. or maybe 2c-b.
>>
>>67007668
there are opioid RCs, but there kind of a bitch to get, best ones are on private markets but imo if you're going to have to order them off a dnm then you might as well just get something more common. i only bother order rcs off the clearnet.
>>
>>66994423
>smartweigh high precision
as long as you're fine with a +/- .025g or so deviation. anything that high precision is going to run you 1000$+ if you want the accuracy
>>
>>67002016
>I'm not an addict if I'm always on the drug!!!
>checkmate atheists
people like this are out there in the world. Thank god you will never breed.
>>
>>67007863
I see you caffeine and raise you sugar https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2235907/
>>
>>67007681
>nangs
it's your funeral
>>
>>67007681
You're gonna end up talking like steve-o in a few years. I don't know if you consider that good or bad but it will happen.
>>
>>67003343
would not recommend tripping when you have a cold, even a mind one.

might as well just trip when you're in optimal physical circumstances.

I'm not gonna stop you though. If you really feel like you gotta do it, then do it. But I think it usually just leads to underwhelming, kinda uncomfy experiences.
>>
>>67007887
>being addicted to a macronutrient that provides your body with calories (energy)

you would literally die without carbohydrates. even if you don't eat them in the diet, your body will produce them via gluconeogenesis by breaking down your muscle

the idea that "sugar" is addictive is just as retarded as the idea that water or protein or oxygen is addictive. it takes away all meaning of the word

>>67007863
>I'm not an addict if I'm always on the drug!!!
i could stop taking caffeine, and have for long periods. but why should i? i'm better off taking it all the time. just like i'm better off getting 8 hours of sleep, and eating healthy, and getting sunlight (vitamin D3).

>Thank god you will never breed.
you have no idea who i am, so you'll just call me an incel (i'm not) but you can't deny the obvious fact that millions upon millions of daily caffeine consumers DO in fact, reproduce.
>>
File: opms2__06465.1586361213.png (1.1 MB, 821x1280)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
>Sad and depressed
>take one of these
>2 hours later
>happy, mood enhanced, comfy and euphoria

Definitely recommend these, but take only 1. You will throw up if you take 2. Great extract. It feels a bit like oxy and adderall together.
>>
>>67007762
you're wrong. It accurately weighs differences of 3 to 5 mg dropping onto it, that's how I've accurately dosed 3-ho-pcp, 5-meo, etc. works for consumer purposes I'm not laying sheets or pressing fent you idiot
>>
File: 5432763756847974.png (26 KB, 699x327)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>67008381
>he idea that "sugar" is addictive is just as retarded as the idea that water or protein or oxygen is addictive
>he didn't read the article
stay ignorant stay mad
>>
File: kx6aohxzkg461.jpg (52 KB, 1200x837)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
is taking a long hot bath a good idea while on psychedelic? has anyone here tried it? how was it?
>>
>>67008452
hot bath fucks with me because on psychs I already feel like I'm swimming. Could be a massively stimulating physical sensation, sounds fun
>>
>>67007887
>if you regularly starve rats, then they will develop a preference for rapidly digesting energy sources.
yes, it's called an eating disorder. Look how many ana-chans get addicted to binge eating after they starve themselves down to 15BMI, it has nothing to do with sugar itself, that rats would likely binge on fatty foods too. Nobody in real life just binges on honey or bags of sugar or even sugar on starch, they binge of FAT + CARBS, such as chocolate (more fat than sugar), pizza (more fat than starch), peanut butter (almost pure textured oil). Donuts (oils and carbs) Cakes (oil+cream and starch+sugar), you can verify this on most nutrional databases but nearly all bingeable junkfoods are a ~50/50 split of both fat and sugar.

>sugar intake releases dopamine and endorphins in the brain
yeah so does literally any good food lmao, who doesn't feel orgasmic pleasure after eating a good steak? I haven't eaten in like 30 hours and i just had a giant kebab (with a glass of water and no bread, I had rice on the side instead), holy fuck I felt like I was going to piss myself.
Your body produces endorphins and dopamine when you do virtually anything conductive the seven basic requirements of life, including drinking (when thirsty), eating (when hungry) sleeping, moving (exercise), having sex, breathing (after holding your breath) and even fucking shitting will release endorphins.

>>67008381
>the idea that "sugar" is addictive is just as retarded as the idea that water or protein or oxygen is addictive. it takes away all meaning of the word
agreed, was just about to write that myself.

>>67008445
I read the entire thing, all it shows to me is that IF causes eating disorders, ketocultist nigger. Reminder that the average vegan weighs less than the average ketofag ahahahahahaha
>>
File: 1642183076448.jpg (152 KB, 1024x768)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
Who are the meanest druggies? I think it's between alcohol and meth users.
>>
>>67008452
I usually take one on the comedown. It's maximum comfy.
>>
>>67008501
unironically shroomfags because usually they look down on other druggies despite them often being useless shutin neets themselves. This general proves my point.

methheads and alcoholics aren't really meanspirited themselves, it's more that the drug causes them to become violent, a sober alcoholic is usually a nice person.
>>
>>67008491
what the fuck is a ketocultist or a ketofag? I actually don't know those words.
>>
>>67008595
I meant as the drug that makes them mean. In my experience alcoholics always very mean, I used to be one and while drinking vodka I told my mom fuck you to her face. I couldn't even fathom talking to her like that, she is an angel. I feel awful about it to this day.
>>
>>67008501
stim users, 100%. Aggressive on, aggressive off. Annoying to be around or talk to.
>>
Do you feel yourself becoming addicted to opiates? I really enjoy Kratom and I'm doing it pretty regularly but I feel like I can stop
>>
File: 1640263813672.webm (1.68 MB, 448x800)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB WEBM
it's been two hours since I took MDMA and I'm feeling nothing

has that ever happened to anyone here?
>>
>>67007612
Glad to help. It's perfect for RCs. I take the batteries out after every use to help keep it mint, would recommend.
>>
>>67008759
If you don't start feeling ill a few hours after you stop taking them, then you're probably ok.
>>
>>67008825
did u run it through a test kit?
>>
>>67008965
well, no, I live in a third world shithole and it's not easy to find those.

shame, this seller has been pretty reliable for the past couple years.
>>
I have some thc gummies that have been sitting in my closet for like 2 years now. Should I buy some new ones or be a degenerate and eat my rock hard closet gummed?
>>
>>67008825
are your pupils dilated?
>>
>>67005745
never try LSA, it's a shitty drug
>>
>>67008986
nope, all normal.

I did have a small dinner two hours before taking the pill, but I expected it to be enough.
>>
Hey weedheads can you explain this
>Smoke weed
>Feel suicidally depressed, have to relocate to the couch and not do anything for a few hours
>Drink alcohol
>Feel good, threaten suicides on a bunch of boards, don't remember it tomorrow
Curious
>>
>>67008445
you're retarded
sugar (again, a MACRONUTRIENT that provides CALORIES which you NEED or else you will DIE) is anti-stress. so yes the brain chemicals will be similar to drugs that make people feel good.

those chemicals exist to REINFORCE adaptive behavior. you release dopamine when consuming sugary foods, because your body wants you to do this. this is not unique to humans, the same thing happens to other apes like chimps, as well as monkeys.

you will "withdrawal" from not consuming sugar just like you'll "withdrawal" from refusing to sleep (feeling tired, feeling like shit, even hallucinations), or refusing to if you refuse to consume water (thirst).

if sugar is, by definition, "addictive" then the term "addictive" is meaningless nonsense or at the very least it doesn't mean that something is inherently bad.

>Sugar (Sucrose) Restrains the Stress Response
https://www.functionalps.com/blog/2011/02/04/sugar-sucrose-restrains-the-stress-hormone-system/

>"In monkeys living in the wild, when their diet is mainly fruit, their cortisol is low, and it rises when they eat a diet with less sugar (Behie, et al., 2010). Sucrose consumption lowers ACTH, the main pituitary stress hormone (Klement, et al., 2009; Ulrich-Lai, et al., 2007), and stress promotes increased sugar and fat consumption (Pecoraro, et al., 2004). If animals' adrenal glands are removed, so that they lack the adrenal steroids, they choose to consume more sucrose (Laugero, et al., 2001). Stress seems to be perceived as a need for sugar. In the absence of sucrose, satisfying this need with starch and fat is more likely to lead to obesity." -Ray Peat, PhD

>"Many studies have found that sucrose is less fattening than starch or glucose, that is, that more calories can be consumed without gaining weight. During exercise, the addition of fructose to glucose increases the oxidation of carbohydrate by about 50%" (Jentjens and Jeukendrup, 2005). -Ray Peat, PhD
>>
>>67009035
>>67008445
more:

-Fructose is the main sugar involved in reproduction, developing fetus, seminal and intrauterine fluid. It has been suggested that the predominance of fructose rather than glucose in the embryo's environment helps to maintain ATP and oxidative state during development in a low oxygen environment.(1)

-Fructose protects the liver from hypoxic cell death.(2)

-Fructose can protect against the stress of increased hydrogen peroxide and it's metabolite fructose1,6-bisphosphate is an even more effective antioxidant.(3)

-Fructose decreases capillary leakage; after 4 weeks and 8 weeks on a 60% fructose diet it produced a 51% and a 56% decrease in capillary leakage, respectively.(4)

-During exercise addition of fructose to glucose increases carbohydrate metabolism.(5,6)

-Glucose causes smaller increases in metabolic rate in overweight people versus healthy people but fructose increases there metabolic rate to the same levels.(7, 8)

-Fructose increases CO2 more, blood temperature more, and causes a greater oxygen consumption compared to glucose.(9)

-Fructose reduces hypoglycemia associated with glucose even when insulin secretion is compromised.(10)

-Fructose decreases the glycemic response to an oral glucose test.(11)

-Glucose causes an increase in ROS formation and nf-kappab binding; these changes are absent when fed fructose or orange juice.(12)

-Fructose affects the body's ability to retain nutrients including magnesium, copper, calcium and other minerals. Comparing a diet with 20% calories as fructose or from cornstarch researchers conclude dietary fructose enhances mineral balance.(13)

-Glucose rather than fructose exerts a more deleterious effects on mineral balance and bone.(14)

-Rats on high sucrose diet deficient in vitamin D maintain calcium homoestasis unlike rats fed glucose, they have normal uptake by bone and development but they have lighter bones than vitamin D fed rats.(15)
>>
>>67009056

-The extracellular phosphorylated fructose metabolite, diphosphoglycerate, has an essential regulatory effect in the blood.(16)

-Another fructose metabolite fructose diphosphate can reduce mast cell histamine release(17) and protect against hypoxic injury.(18)

- Fructose-1,6-bisphosphate (FBP) inhibits cytokine/chemokine-induced sensitivity to pain.(19)

1. http://jcem.endojournals.org/content/90/2/1171.short
2. http://ajpgi.physiology.org/content/253/3/G390.abstract
3. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0008621509002456
4. http://www.nature.com/ajh/journal/v11/n5/full/ajh199884a.html
5. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15946410
6. http://jap.physiology.org/content/76/3/1014.short
7. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2099997
8. http://www.ajcn.org/content/58/5/766S.short
9. http://ajpendo.physiology.org/content/264/4/E504.abstract
10. http://diabetes.diabetesjournals.org/content/51/2/469.short
11. http://care.diabetesjournals.org/content/24/11/1882.full
12. http://care.diabetesjournals.org/content/30/6/1406.short
13. http://www.ajcn.org/content/49/6/1290.abstract
14. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S8756328208000823
15. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1221903
16. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2383774
17. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6193798
18. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6238213
19. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2757696
>>
>>67009022
sounds like you need to get your head straight. im not even defending the drug. youre just retarded if you blame the drug instead of your fucked up head and personal conflicts
>>
>>67009063
and more:

>Thumbs Up: Fructose
https://www.functionalps.com/blog/2012/02/03/thumbs-up-fructose/

anti-sugar hatred is retarded

sugar consumption has decreased while diabesity has increased. it's the consumption of polyunsaturated seed oils that correlates to the rise in diabesity

sugar is fine. those brain chemicals that make you feel good when you eat it are there FOR THAT REASON.

if your monkey ancestors didn't feel good when they ate fruit, they would have starved to death.
>>
any chileanon in here
>>
Dumb question, but is 2mg of xanax combined with 30mg of oxy enough to kill myself? I know they don't mix
>>
>>67009108
I'm from Brazil, good enough?
>>
>>66976165
Im so high from downers I feel like Im in the gravity room from dragon ball z
>>
>>67009323
Literal pussy doses of both
>>
>>67009323
absolutely not, it takes .5g heroin IV to start killing opioid naive individuals, mixing 2mg xanax and 30mg oxy isn't going to come close.

alcohol is probably a good thing to throw into the mix

pls don't kill yourself babe, /drugfeel/ qts are precious
>>
>>67009323
i second this message>>67009422
dont kill yourself anon :(
>>
>>67009383
>>67009422

got a question which may come across as stupid, but does tolerance play a role in ODing? I know the answer is probably yes, but is it a major role? I know the dose is obviously the main reason.
>>
File: 1641591382843.png (47 KB, 652x518)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
Bros I just IV'd some sugar after snorting it for years. The rush is incredible, but my arteries might get cavities. Serious drug shit right here. Fuck the dentists coming straight from the underground!
>>
>>67009002
getting to 3 hours now. Should I just say fuck it and pop another pill?
>>
>>67009383
>>67009323
>>67009422
I took 15mg of oxy on an empty stomach today and I passed out and threw up, 14 hours later and I feel like shit. I'm not zero tolerance either, I've been chipping away for months now
I can't imagine surviving if I took 2x80mg insufflated or something + some alcohol

>>67009491
absolutely anon, and yes it's a huge role
heroin addicts usually die after they go a while without getting a fix/after relapsing because their tolerance resets and their own old normal dose is now a lethal dose
I remember reading about how some guy or Erowid used to buy fent patches and lick them clean in order to stave off dope-sickness. fent patches are usually given to imminently dying cancer patients who've been on IV morphine for months
>>
File: 1637185344199.jpg (18 KB, 340x296)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>67009515
idk anon. you tell me if its a good idea to pop another laced pill which doesnt even do anything and which you have no idea of whats in it
>>
>>67004867
Mirai chan....
>>
>>67009501
bro I've been so fucking tempted to boot up some brown sugar myself, right now I'm just sticking too boofing it though, I keep a bag on me at all times, if i ever get WDs I go the nearest toilet and load myself up, it's gross but I can't fucking help it anymore
also that aspartame weaning therapy shit is fucking useless fucking big pharma shills...
>>
>>67009323
With no tolerance 2mg is really strong and thats semi dangerous desu. Id say do like a quarter bar and take half the 30 assuming it isnt fake and go up from there depending on how fucked up or risk you want
>>
Anyone wanna talk on discord high af
>>
new bread would be nice
>>
>>66976165
Bale of bubba kush cost me damn near 'bout a Harley
Waka Flocka Flame my right hand, Green Flag same color sprite can
Gucci Mane call me the ice man, Beefin with niggas on sight man
>>
>>67008452
it sounds comfy, I like using my parents hot tub while baked or on mushrooms. in the winter it is very cozy especially, having a hot bath while the snow falls around you.
>>
>>67010043
If I post hard ass trap songs instead of lyrics would you guys listen to it?
>>
File: cat_bread.webm (460 KB, 640x658)
460 KB
460 KB WEBM
>>67009673
guessing they're all filled with literally nothing, what a scam
>>
>>67010068
are you assuming they arent?
>>
>>67010371
been 5 hours now and nothing, not even negative effects. If it has anything it probably just has caffeine or something like that, because there's absolutely no effect at all, I get more of a high from eating chocolate.
>>
>>67010388
im actually curious now lol. id say pop another one and if it feels the same then you can be almost certain that you got scammed
first time i did MDMA with some friends i popped one and a half pills which i divided into 3 pieces and ate in 30 min intervals so it might also be the dosage but id be careful
>>
>>67010528
I actually did, felt like nothing. It's weird because I've gotten MDMA from this guy a good 7-8 times over the past couple years and it was always super strong.

I'd say I've got some tolerance, but even then I should be getting at least the negative effects after taking 240mg when I usually do 120mg.
>>
>>67010551
maybe its a combination of him giving you some weak shit and you having built up tolerance. if you have had him as your dealer over the past few years, id just ask him desu
>>
>>67010598
I did, not going to be pissed off at the guy, just going to ask him if people gave him any feedback on those pills specifically.

I'd order online but for some reason every reputable seller for MDMA wants you to buy huge batches(25 pills) at once, and I actually just don't want those pills in my house because the temptation is too intense when I'm bored during a weekend.
>>
>>67008987
he didn't say anything about LSA you illiterate sperg
>>
>>67010609
>I'd order online but for some reason every reputable seller for MDMA wants you to buy huge batches(25 pills) at once, and I actually just don't want those pills in my house because the temptation is too intense when I'm bored during a weekend.
based. enjoy in moderation and be strict with yourself
>>
Every drug forum is full of crack heads shooting up fentsnyl now. What the fuck happened to smoking weed and popping pills
>>
>>67010664
I was obese as a teenager and almost got deep into alcohol a few years ago, learned the hard way that the best way to not give into temptation is to just not make it a possibility.
>>
File: 1093891284712.jpg (142 KB, 820x627)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>67010823
good on you brother. keep at it and dont fall back into the hole you worked so hard on crawling out of. its not worth it. it never is
>>
>>67008384
Please tell me more anon. I'm just a total softy for herbal drugs.
>>
>>67010894
it's tempting to just be a complete fuckup sometimes, but honestly even the drugs stop being good when you stop giving a shit about yourself. I stopped using MDMA for a long time because I had week long devastating hangovers, but when I got my life in order and started exercising/eating well/generally working on myself again, the hangover was barely noticeable.
>>
Weed on a full stomach feels oddly comfy. Like being content with the world.
>>
What are some good easily accesible legal highs for burgers?
>>
>>67011002
isn't weed legal in a ton of states there?
>>
>>67011162
Yes but i just rolled poorly. Im in a medically legal state so its really easy to get but ive smoked way too much of it. I still smoke often but its not much to me
>>
File: 1635798060747.jpg (18 KB, 326x326)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
stop he's already dead
>>
File: 1642285865155.png (351 KB, 561x588)
351 KB
351 KB PNG
>>67011488
>>67011488
>>67011488
>>67011488
new bread baked get in here
>>
>>66978179
Seethe and overdose, junkie.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.