[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1586143155153.jpg (111 KB, 1252x1252)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
I REALLY NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT FAST AND LOSE MY VIRGINITY BEFORE USA AND RUSSIA START WW3 AND NUKE EACH OTHER AND EUROPE INTO SHREDS I DONT WANNA DIE A VIRGIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>66994276
First off don't lose weight fast, that causes loose skin which is ugly and may even be bad enough you need to get surgically removed.
Second if WW3 is going to happen it'll be between US and China.
>>
>>66994276
What's the eta on ww3, I haven't been keeping up on the Ukraine Russia conflict in months.
>>
Start counting calories. I know it sounds like a meme, but it actually works. I lost 20 pounds in the past half year by remaining in a moderate calorie deficit of roughly 400kcal a day.
>>
>>66994305
it seems like it just keeps escalating atm.
Russia hacked government sites of Ukraine and there seems to be multiple troop movements. Sweden has their army ready, I think Poland is thinking of doing the same...
Russia sent an ultimatum to Nato which was a shitty was bullshit ultimatum which no sane person would agree to. Might just be a big gamble of Putin trying to safe his own seat since people are kinda pissed at him again (and last time he took crimea, people were less pissed) but it could also be he would go for war in case of disagreements
This sounds like big time trouble. IF this goes into war, Europe will for sure get nuked into fucking oblivion
>>
>>66994276
this except i need to become fluent in japanese and start reading and watching untranslated media
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTH2HiTRjYA
>>
cico and fasting, anon. treat it like a marathon, not a sprint.
>>
>>66994276
>AND NUKE EACH OTHER AND EUROPE INTO SHREDS
Russia might get one or two cities
The whole of Russia will be wiped off the map
>>
>>66995355
This is the correct answer. There is no quicker way to burn fat than through fasting. Just watch out for that refeeding syndrome afterwards. It's be a shame to die suddenly because you forgot to salt.
>>
>>66994276
>>66994384
I thought I saw an article recently on Russia and China stating that a nuclear war must be prevented at all costs
nvm found it or at least same topic:
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2022/01/03/p5-statement-on-preventing-nuclear-war-and-avoiding-arms-races/

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.