[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>playing league on US server
>do well
>jungle player adds me after game
>we play for a couple more matches together
>win more than we lose
>lots of fun
>goes on for a week
>be yesterday
>exchange discord
>hop on voice
>says I have a cute voice but weird accent
>mention myself being Chinese
>says they have a thing for Asian girls
>asks what state I'm in
>mention that I'm not from the US
>says they gotta brb
>be today
>found out he removed me on discord and league
do americans really? wtf?
>>
>>66996448
>playing league
>instantly stopped reading
>>
>>66996593
What about ESO? I just started playing today. Is that cringe or is it safe to mention around here?
>>
>>66996616
Get out of here Todd
>>
>>66996448
You're a woman playing video games. No one really cares about what you have to offer besides your bobs and vagine. Also stop playing LOL that game is trash.
>>
>>66996448
But the real question is
Good looking chinese?
>>
>>66996626
Eh, I can handle that sort of backlash
>>
>>66996593
what's wrong with league
>>66996627
>No one really cares about what you have to offer besides your bobs and vagine
doubt, it was going fine, we were a good duo together before things got personal, I don't know why I still bother
>>66996636
I'm ok
>>
>>66996888
>we were a good duo together before things got persona
Because the dynamic changes as soon as it got personal. Retard
>>
File: 1614559633568.jpg (101 KB, 1024x768)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>66996888
>I don't know why I still bother
The dynamic changes as soon as he realizes that you're a woman. Most dudes, especially horny vidya nerds, don't have the self-control required to maintain a friendship with a woman. Their brains are ruled by the desire to breed and seed. Also what rank are you? I peaked as a support main in low diamond before I quit that game.
>>
>>66996898
>>66996931
>the dynamic changes
This is also why women shouldn't be allowed to hold jobs.
>>
I once played league, was a while ago. Some guy called out mid but he didn't do anything for the first few minutes so I took it on myself to go mid. Later he goes mid after the game started so I went to bottom lane. He said in chat I was a retard. Fuck you I was trying to cover for you fucking cunt!
>>
I haven't played league in months and couldn't be happier. Peaked like plat 2. was climbing but I the state of the game was hitting new lows ever year and is a shell of what fun it used to be
>>
>>66996898
>>66996931
hmm thanks I see, I guess that's a lesson learned

> Also what rank are you?
low diamond too but on CN and Singapore/Garena, gold on US cuz just started climbing and its a new season
>>
File: 1606974734386.jpg (154 KB, 480x515)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>66997042
>low diamond
Wow you're actually not a complete shitter unlike the vast majority of people who play that game. Good luck climbing, although I still recommend finding a better game.
>>
File: 1558426676928.jpg (261 KB, 888x894)
261 KB
261 KB JPG
>meet chill player on league
>eventually hop in voice
>they're a cute girl
>realize my crippling loneliness will swiftly lead me to fall in love with them
>they're a total stranger online and i have no shot
>even if i somehow did it'd be a dumb ldr and the bitch would get bored and cheat on me with someone irl
>ghost them to avoid the inevitable drama
>>
>>66997133
thank you
>>66997256
understandable, though it feels kinda melancholic
>>
>>66997256
Hit the nail on the head originally
>>
>>66997374
It is what it is. This is 2021 with dating completely destroyed. Accept it for what it is learn to move on and stop getting attached to people. I mean hell I'm more than certain you've done this same shit to a guy before so accept it for what it is you people make us guys have to.
>>
>>66996448
I'll play league with you if you want, it's been a while since I played so idk if I'm any good.
>>
>>66996448
Fuck off attention whoring chink.
>>
Probably wondering why you're playing us when you're not in the us and what the frick your ping is.
>>
File: china.jpg (304 KB, 691x1170)
304 KB
304 KB JPG
>>66996448
Post itty bitty titties please ms. senorita
>>
>mention myself being Chinese
>mention that I'm not from the US

how is canada this time of year, btw?
>>
wish I could stand league, you people seen to interact alot with each other there, even if it doesnt work often. all the clicking drives me mad

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.