[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1584356519792.jpg (413 KB, 2000x2000)
413 KB
413 KB JPG
Do you feel like you're mentally stuck in high school?
>>
>>66996667
I don't know if i will be able to handle adulthood on my own
>>
>>66996667
high school sucked. if anything, I'd go back to 2005, the last good year in America.
>>
>>66996667
Yes. Im 31 and I feel like Im still a 15 years old sometimes. Maybe its because I feel I wasted those years in the computer and was to kid to realize about the girls interested in me
>>
you made this thread yesterday and nobody responded to it so you made it again and thought nobody would notice, you are a sad and pathetic excuse for a human
>>
I am mentally stuck in primary school
>>
Parts of me.

I feel like I haven't experienced some of the main aspects of youth, like I've pissed it away, all because I was insecure about the way I looked when I was younger, so I kind of closed myself off. Just my fucked up way of thinking.

After that, I dunno. I remained in stasis until I was 24, then COVID took the world over. And basically I just feel like I as a person haven't evolved past high school in certain ways. I don't know, I'm seeking therapy now because I think I've so thoroughly fucked myself up. I need to learn self-confidence.
>>
>>66996772
>he feels proud for remembering
Pot, kettle. Get a life.
>>
File: 1641764989464.gif (358 KB, 384x420)
358 KB
358 KB GIF
>>66996905
do you plan on posting this thread again tomorrow too? just to cope with the fact you were a loser in high-school and are mentally stuck there as a fully grown man? this place is not your friend or your therapist
>>
>>66997131
Will you be there to whine about it again, loser? Sorry it triggers you, must hit close to home.
>>
In a way, yes. I feel like a lot of trauma from high school has stuck around into my adult life, mostly stemming from feeling excluded by peers, etc..
>>
File: 1629880378103.jpg (103 KB, 1262x1280)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>66997150
i'm the loser, but you have to spam this exact same thread for reassurance that you weren't the only person who was a loser in high-school. KEK kill yourself retarded faggot i see why you had no friends
>>
>>66996667
I literally have the same taste and hobbies when I was in the 6th grade.
>>
I do. I had a girlfriend and I almost ruined her life, I don't know if I'll ever find another person I could care for the same again. It doesn't feel good to have destroyed someone's innocence. Sometimes I think I peaked in highschool, since I've graduated all I've done is do drugs and terrify my family with my addiction
>>
>>66997200
Pfft you're sperging out over a reposting of a random thread you remembered, no one but you. You're the pot calling the kettle black, faggot, don't twist it. No use hiding your seethe behind frogs lol
>>
>>66996667
In some ways.
My attitude toward work is much like my attitude was toward school:
>I do it because I'm being forced to, not because I accept it as part of life
>i am motivated by fear of punishment, not work ethic
>I absolutely hate being there and sometimes I resist going or don't go for that reason
>I have nothing else going on, the rest of my time I'm just killing time
>Absolutely fucking TERRIFIED of the pretty girls

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.