[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: VdW0b.gif (197 KB, 400x289)
197 KB
197 KB GIF
How the FUCK do you cook robros. I know literally nothing. Preheating an oven, using oil, using a pan, the difference between stick and nonstick, etc. I'm completely fucking clueless.
>>
>>66996876
you dont, you just boil noodles and eat those, cooking is for socialite normies
>>
just watch some youtube videos. most of the cooking personalities are annoying but you'll learn more or less. adam ragusea and the like
>>
>put oil in pan
>put meat in pan
>add w/e ur autistic heart desires
>put in bowl
>kill yourself
its really that easy
>>
Ask your grandmother or your mother how to. I am sure they would love to teach you. Thats how i learned.
>>
YouTube is a cooking savior, I'm the worst cook in the world but actually watching someone doing it makes such a difference. Just search some basic foods you want to eat and click on whatever looks good you'll be able to make it almost totally accurate the first time probably.
>>
>>66996876
Coming from someone who's worked as a cook for 5 years and frequently cooks at home, just keep doing it. Look up recipes online on how to make your favorite dish, read a few, try different ones, but the most important is, even if it tastes like shit or you burn it, keep trying to cook. You'll get better the more you cook
>>
Literally just follow recipes. My parents just made me cook dinner for a few months because I basically did nothing for a few months after I dropped out of college. They made me cook these shitty meal kit things and it was easy as fuck and they stopped complaining about me being a NEET for a while.
>>
File: wlPb8yorex.jpg (66 KB, 650x650)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>66996876
Start with egg based dishes. They are easy to get started on and you learn about what kind of oils to use while cooking em. Start with an Egg Sunny Side Up. Get a frying pan, bring it to medium low heat (setting 4 for most stove tops), when it is warm, get 1Tsp of butter and spread it evenly in the pan. Get two eggs and start cracking in that bitch. Then you put a lid on that bitch and wait about a minute. Take that lid off then check the yolks. If it is still raw leave it on the stove without the lid for a couple of seconds and pay attention to the yolk to get it to the texture you want then done. Add salt and herbs and cheese if you want. Maybe put them fucks in between bread to make a sammy.
>>
>>66997121
you should've been like
>take a bite
>die
or
>take a bite
>call 911

dumb loser , come up with something more silly LOL
>>
I just ask my parents how they make some of the foods I like and do that. Plus the boxed stuff helps with simpler stuff. I need a recipe book or something since I want to do more but any u can find is like posh bullshit. I just want like general stuff to make in normal households that isnt like hamburger helper.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.