[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images.jpg (7 KB, 259x194)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
Constantly regretting visiting this general edition.
>>
I think I'm about to cheat on you again.
I'm sorry, I'm just feeling really anxious and you aren't here with me right now...
>>
I have a feeling you suspect something between me and D. I wasn't careful when he was over at my place while we were all there, and was a bit too close. I kind of feel bad, but the simple fact is you don't satisfy my needs as a boyfriend. D is bigger, in better shape, and more interesting as a person. I'm going to do what's best for me. I'm sorry
>>
>>68611759
>>68611720
You're both disgusting, call me a hypocrite and judgmental f*, it's the truth.
>>
File: palloncino bianco.jpg (476 KB, 1280x960)
476 KB
476 KB JPG
Ghost - Dance macabre
Go listen to it and think about me. I'm thinking of you too.
Unsigned
>>
>>68611720
It's ok M even if u take his cock in your mouth and asshole I will take your heart when you come back to me
- J
>>
File: 1649367788273.jpg (255 KB, 959x960)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
M

I seriously do miss you but you're probably a fucking slut, not that I have problems with sluts it's more like I have a problem with you specifically being a slut. Part of me wishes you'd just drop dead, and another part of me would like to take you out to a picnic, but you probably have cum on your face at this moment and that kind of disgust me.

Sincerely K
>>
has anybody here ever seriously read a letter that was written for them? how often does that happen? if you both post here it makes sense, but otherwise? does that happen ever?
>>
>>68611821
Who the fuck is M?
t. the actual J regular and I have no idea who that is
>>
>>68611821
I don't know who you are... I'm cheating on N.
>>
>>68612005
She deserves better
>>
Thanks for stopping griefing me, Rota. You do know I would've loved to see the States with you, right? Likewise I would've liked to show you around norf England. It's too bad I had psychosis that that. I just wish you were less... shy, I suppose, when I was directly talking with you. Have a nice day.
>>
I'm really sorry I scared you. I doubt you'll read this but I don't know where else to put it and I feel awful about it. I'm just retarded not evil, I would not wish harm upon you.
>>
i know what i must do now
if you see me, i hate you, die
>>
M I love you and no one will ever come between us I'll kill anyone that tries to touch you. You know u love me and that's great I'm trying not to text since you only need time alone and wouldn't have done anything or left your house if I didn't try to stay in town after that night.. we probly wouldnt be fighting if i havent been so persistent on annoying you you would probly be here by now loving me as always I'm sorry for not knowing what to do relationships are new for both of us people being good to eachother is new for us we're a match made to end together. Guess I'll see u soon. I know u ain't a hoe. Ur my women I regret being a retard but I don't want to regret the last year with you or the following years we'll never have if we don't do something soon
>>
>>68612029
>It's too bad I had psychosis that that
That night. Whatever. The past is the past. Goodbye irl Kanuka Clancy. If you ever watched Patlabor you'll see she resembles you, in lots of ways.
>>
>>68611821
Why pretend to be me you're disgusting
>>
>>68612086
You, you remind me of Makise Kurisu, but I love you a lot more than I love her. I'm afraid to say your name for I fear you might not want me to say It. That >>68611799 is for you. It hurts to let you go but what else can I do?
>>
File: 1643156620910.jpg (116 KB, 1272x659)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>68611880
happens rarely. mostly if people are already talking this place is to write your gay feelings for each other. otherwise this thread is a last ditch effort to contact a person who probably doesn't care as much as they do. or to vent feels to the void or fuck around
>>
>>68611880
Dear Anon,
I obnoxiously write letters to anons in here all the time between vent letters. See? I'm writing one to you right now. The point really isn't for anyone to receive them though. It's to write to people who WON'T read them.
Everyone's circumstances are so similar It's hilarious to watch people think things are for them.
But it's mostly discord drama these days.
<3,
T
>>
I see you've already made your move... Things are going to get interesting now...
>>
>>68612213
I'm alone on my own, sitting in the middle of wasteland that is around me. It hurts like a fucking cunt, it hurts even more if I think I greatly contributed in creating it.
>>
>>68612157
you dare take pleasure in my schizophrenic suffering? baka
>>
>>68612362
are you me?
or am i you?
>>
i won bitches, eat my dust hah
>>
>>68612096
What would she have to tell you for you to understand it's over? You've been writing this shit for as long as I've been in these threads. It doesn't seem like you can take no for an answer. Are you like an animal? Do you have some form of retardation that prevents you from picking up basic responses from people? Was it something that happened when you were a child? I'm genuinely curious. You repeat the same mantra over and over like you're trying to convince yourself that it's true.
>U know u love me
What prevents you from seeing how stupid this sounds when you're saying it for two months?
>>
>>68612378
I thought you and I would be like one but now we are like none. 0
m
>>
yeah methinks i'm gonna ignore you tonight
>>
>>68612428
you ignore me everynight
>>
>>68612428
I haven't regularly posted here in a while now. We will have that talk so that you can have what you really wanted but I can't say exactly when we will. You told me you don't make promises and that works for you so I will try doing it myself too.
>>
>>68612157
Hey T, it's cream. I saw your letter to me last thread. I would say, yeah you probably shouldn't try to understand me. I have tried for years and still only have a basic understanding. I'm pretty fucked up. I have been writing letters still but a lot of them may not be identifiable as being from me to all but the keenest of sight seers (of which I never really was one).

I want to think I am good somehow. I have different moral standards than most people do though.

The chances we know the same [redacted] are very slim.
>>
By the way T, I'm not a tarot reader for others, me. I only do it for myself as I don't think I'm good enough to do readings for other people just yet. The reader you're thinking of is another anon, an actual robot, mate. I'm just a guest here.
>>
>>68612660
I was the tarot reader for a while but I gave it up because its satanic. there are others but they can't do it like me
>>
>>68612660
And in case you are confused, I'm a bloke, myself, and not really a namefag. I used to be in good terms with the actual tarot reader, a long time ago now. I miss them.
>>
>>68612688
>I was the tarot reader for a while but I gave it up because its satanic.
Same here
>>
>>68612414
I'm not saying it to anyone but myself currently she won't see or say anything when i could respond to her more privately its barely been over a month since I last saw her, not much time has past at all, and she's gonna keep contact with me of her choice anyway its not the first time we broken up I'm sure it won't happen again as things progress,,, not.my fault I get accused of lying when things don't progress as fast as people want
>>
>>68612688
It's not really satanic. It's more related to the Egyptian god known as Thot and the Hermetic Order of the Gold Dawn. I'd call it Pagan, not Satanic.
>>
>>68612723
>tarot
>Thot
It all makes sense now
>>
>>68612723
pagan gods aren't real. there is god and there is satan. if you are getting answers and its not through prayer you should be careful, its probably the work of the devil. I have seen that through my own eyes.
>>
>>68612742
Innit mate. To be fair she was rather nice but I basically buckbroke her mind and I didn't even want to.

>>68612758
Cope, you'll get to know Ba'al for that. He basically is Saint George and similar to Zeus lol
>>
to bloom and wither under your careless touch
>>
To spend some time and make good memories with you.
>>
You're too good for this world, K.
>>
I know Satan so well, he tried to fucked me up several times but I was always stronger, I know all his tricks by heart
>>
A
I hope one day we can meet each other, I like you a lot.
A
>>
>thinking you're smarter than god and demons
lol lmao good one, they are not humans you know
>>
>>68612919
*gods
Like I said, there are many of them. It's just that some of them are really jealous cunts and paint whichever other god they don't like as a demons, and who they do like as their subordinates. Meh, I'm taking a dump.
>>
I really wish i was handsome
>>
>>68612919
>believes that the demon is stronger than him
You lost before you had a chance to win
>>
>>68613006
Do you have an inflated ego? That is not a good thing, it's also a bit unattractive. Demons ARE stronger than humans by nature. I'm not stronger than fucking Saturn or Jupiter or any other god like the Demiurge. I'm only human.
>>
I can't do this anymore. I hope you feel better but your disregard for how your behaviour affects me is apparent. Goodbye.
>>
She loves me but doesn't want to say it rn people keep doing dum shit and hurting eachother we go home together this never shoulda happened after 1 small disagreement after 1 night of u being sick and needing sleep and because of some loser you thought was your friend that i shoulda never agreed to do anything for with that Ill probly die in that airport hanger like in my dreams every month at the end of it all
>>
>>68613104
>some loser
Yeah, that is one of things that doesn't make me want to come back. I'm not the person that letter is for, by the way. Thank you for the good memories.
>>
>>68613123
Of course ur not her. why bother, I know things won't end and I will see her even with the time it takes to heal, for now a hug and ur smile will begin our next meeting I miss you
>>
>>68613182
I'm a bloke, not a girl. The fact I may not be your person's friend anymore doesn't change the fact he used to be my friend. I'm sure whoever you're thinking of will appreciate your sentiments.
>>
>>68613055
Sorry dude but I'm not for Slytherin
>>
>>68613104
>>68613182
You sound like you're singing and I read this like a song
>>
>>68613327
Real life deities ain't Harry Potter shite, that stuff is real. Why do you think freemasons have the influence they have?
>>
>>68611880
It only happened once when discord temporarily banned one of my friends for some reason
>>
>>68612719
What is your initial? First name
>>
>>68613485
I don't believe in deities, I believe in one God. I don't know, I'm pretty disappointed in them
>>
>>68613550
Not even Christianity only has a single god. Jesus is also god. The holy spirit? That's also god. Angels? They're like minor deities. Same for Saints.
>>
File: file.png (1011 KB, 1216x1444)
1011 KB
1011 KB PNG
Fuck I hate being sick. I wanna exercise and eat some pizza without a headache and my throat annoying me every time I swallow
Thankfully this will motivate me to finally learn how to create things like music on fl studio and 3d shit
I wanna mod my eyepatch waifu into games. Maybe doom first
>>
Ngggg hhhh ok fine. homeboy? Ngl you're attractive. Why am I too big a of bussy to tell you? My life motto may as well be go crazy, go stupid, which theoretically should just mean I should take my bullheaded approach to life with this. But I'm scared you're not gonna like me, bc my internet persona is stupidity, amplified, and I do humbly acknowledge I can be annoying. But guess what? I'm not... completely stupid :^) Take that how you will. I was also interested in you, bc I was wondering if you were smart about certain topics. It's rare to find people from the Scooby Doo Village district that are in the know about some thangs, let alone in my age range. So... do you... know??? Muahahahaha
>>
>>68613626
Preddy much, I just want to talk to somebody in my age range about the mysteries of life. If you have the sauce, come on down homeboy
>>
File: 1649292502015.jpg (52 KB, 604x591)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>when she doesn't leave when she say she's going to
>>
>>68613568
You believe what you believe, so do I
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8SbrLmzCR4
>>
File: 20220513_130004.jpg (1.87 MB, 1990x3450)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB JPG
>>68612362
Implying I don't do the exact same shit myself?
I KNOW no one is writing to me and I still fucking do it.
It's not as if I contribute to the confusion. Just read it and chuckle.
You shouldn't take everything so seriously. Most especially your brain malfunctions.

>>68612378
Is that you, John Wayne? Is this me?

>>68612422
Dear M,
Oh. I didn't even know. Well thanks for the passing thought at any rate. Which poster are you then?
<3,
T

Dear Letterthread,
In the spirit of fairness I will now present some of my suffering for you to laugh at. See these hideous chemical burns on my wrist here that I got at work?
They've spread to my face! It WILL cause scarring. I KNOW. Not quite as good as vitriolage, but it should suffice, no?
I've had them for WEEKS! It stings so much I haven't slept in days and at this point I drink for the anesthetic effects.
Cheers!
<3,
T
>>
https://youtu.be/Ve1LNJEIKUE
>>
>>68614068
I was just joshing T, your chemical burns do not make me feel better. Shouldn't you see a doctor about it?
>>
>>68614068
what happened tenko? thats pretty messed up
>>
I bet it's nice to see me here so full of anger
this one has been years in the making
i am just straight up tired of her bullshit
>>
>>68613913
That's dogma, Sonny Jim. Specifically the part where Jesus is also God and holy spirit at the same time. I don't know how to explain it, and I'm not Christian anymore.
>>
>>68613104
u won't die in an airport hangar you'll just spend more years talking about how you're totally gonna kill yourself and never follow through like everyone else here lol
>>
>>68614068
That looks sick T, consider putting some ointment on it and using PPE the next time you use chemicals. I know what machine oil can do to skin lel.
>>
>>68614796
Lol if I worked with planes I wouldn't think about suicide at all. I already don't talk about it, save for the one time I really had been thinking about quitting. That was just momentary weakness. It happens but rarely.
>>
can't sleep lately, probably gonna be up all night. i want to write to you checking if you're okay but i'm worried about potentially making things worse. i hope you're okay and i hope you changed your mind. you deserve to be happy.
>>
>Go to write a letter
>Realise I no longer care about any of the people I would have wrote a letter to anymore to waste time doing it
Guess I'm free, been a while since I've had a bitch mess with my emotions. Hope you all have a good evening anons.
>>
Leave your brains stinking
Buckshot pebbles rain lincolns
I aint rich but I spend well
If im at the bottom i cant go to hell

You buy trash I create value
Like a farmer baby i do what I need to
0 dollars to your name, I cant see you
i rate your life, thats a weak review

Go with the flow?
I swim against the tide, that shows
I cant buy a house and cant afford clothes?
You look kinda nice and you still cant get hoes

Day of Defeat but im talking foot fetish
Snort cocaine? id rather snort horse radish
Pleasure becomes pain call that a drug flip
Im sober for 10 hours call it a drug trip

Building block of my cult
Mayan craft
If times going backwards then
Play it back
The harder the better gloomier weather
The fuckers stay weak cause they only want better
I just stay low like theta waves
Little boy go buy cornflakes youre still enslaved
Dont need joy if i enjoy the rain
Ill eat the worst of it for you so bring the pain
>>
You should get off of here. You'd be much happier.
>>
Yeah? And go where?
>>
>>68614852
Oh and mind you, my mind is a total fucking joke. Curse my eyes and "god" for fucking with my genetics.
>>
I come to this threads hoping to see you and everytime our initials are posted I imagine it's you talking to me. I'm sorry I'm a coward I can't write you. Last time I was hella drunk and deleted. This was around Christmas. I also sent you an email to make sure you read my messages but you never got to see them so I deleted them. I'm so sorry, J...

-M
>>
Preferably somewhere I don't have to worry about random assholes "in" my "family" getting to "keep an eye on me" so they can passively help you FAGGOT FUCKING ASSHOLES harass me for my entire fucking life. Where?
>>
>>68615233
>my mind
My life. My mind is better 2bh but not by much.
>>
Where's a place for shitposting where I don't have to worry about The Good Guys RELENTLESSLY ATTEMPTING TO BULLY ME AND SHAKE ME DOWN?
I actually want to know. You cocksucking pieces of shit should have to tell me.
>>
Where can I post anonymously on the internet so that the most abusive person in my entire life doesn't get to follow up on it? We still have that, right? The internet? Venting?
How about my thoughts? Am I allowed to shitpost in my own thoughts?
>>
It's literally a joke that you call yourselves good people. As in, I think some of you are actually laughing. You must be.
>>
>>68613626
>>68613664
Just tell them already, T.
>>
Update, ex left me for that fucking girly looking faggot over discord. I fucking hate foids so much its unreal
>>
>still no christ

trash ass threads, why even bother making them
>>
I made pledges to myself a few years back in a weird episode. Only now I am truly understanding their consequence, I just didn't realise the recurrent seriousness to which they would be held. For what felt like some weird schizo thing it became a very physical and unending impetus.
>>
C,

I just hope we get to talk again. I'm sorry for not picking up on obvious cues. I don't want moving back to this shithole to be the last time I saw you. I miss you more than you could ever know, you helped me so much and if you ever need anything I will be there for you.

- M
>>
File: 1652488086669.gif (118 KB, 331x551)
118 KB
118 KB GIF
You did it again.
Not that I was surprised, you could say that I asked for exactly this.
Rain and the sunshine after.
The latter kinda lacking on this level.
Or maybe that was just a coincidence
The rain was just rain.
Colours behind the aprosodia.
I'll ask again later.
Although.

I think I found the word.
>>
M
I need you the only person that's been here for me that's really loved me and being rlly dumb rn you know I'm the only person that's actually given a shit, that's rlly here trying like most people would be too pussy to do, to keep u around and take care of you're the only family I want the only person worth protecting and loving all I have to look forward to is seeing you before June I'll show you even more soon j
>>
everything happens to me
>>
>>68613871
do you mean like, go offline, or actually leave a relatonship
>>
File: pepesuit.jpg (58 KB, 1000x1024)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
I'm watching you person reading this
>>
S,

As pathetic as it sounds, I still miss you. I haven't seen you in nearly 10 years and you're now happily married, but I could never bring myself to fully move on. One day I suppose I will, but until then, you're still the only girl in my heart.

-J
>>
missing you, old friend. why did you leave me alone in this hell?
>>
you know why motherfucker, don't test your luck you hear me?
>>
made me laugh, lol
>>
File: 1619066536381.png (128 KB, 281x375)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
>>68617118
i burn every bridge for a reason at my own reputational expense if i have to. take care and enjoy the schizo
>>
Don't call me that. I'm not your friend anymore.
>>
Oh is this the part where they crawl from the woodwork to prove my point?
>>
he really thought i was ugly
>>
you are ugly inside and out
>>
>>68616061
Bruh did you really get cucked by a discord fag?
>>
T, I don't know why you wanted to push me away--- I really didn't make any fantastic sex stories out of cheating on you. I even learned to victimize the sophomores in exchange for sex. The baby girls were the worst though, I had a mother pull a gun on me and I think it sparked the local blacks to start harassing me for dating a half black girl. They also wanted turf rights and ultimately ended up infighting for the small amount they stole from me. Some of them are even dead. Das poetic justice Uh poetic justice
>>
Girl you nasty ooh ooh you nasty
>>
This should be vocoded to megalovania
>>
Michael
One thing
Jackson
>>
>>68617337
Indeed you are anon
>>
>>68617337
You're just ugly inside, it's too bad you're totally fine with that.
>>
File: 1637557028242.png (419 KB, 600x675)
419 KB
419 KB PNG
>>68617591
LMFAO what the fuck man
>>
Miss you. I'll just keep writing you letters here as a substitute for talking to you. You probably see them.
>>
i'm going to end up like my father, aren't i?
>>
File: 1610376055196.jpg (122 KB, 1280x720)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
did you mean it when you cried in my arms and said you loved me so much? did you mean it when you pulled me into your place alone and got angry, sad, annoyed and wanted more from me and begged me to not look anywhere but your eyes expecting me to just fuck you? when got angry with me for not taking you multiple fucking times when you gave me the opportunities? i do feel bad

i was there for you and i always will be. i feel so bad that i just can't repay it with lust. that's not me. it's not you. please don't blame yourself like they always do. i'm so sick of you women doing this to yourselves. i'm not special. i'm not your prince charming who will relentlessly cum in you and get you off as much as that would be fun to do. i want something more and i can't find it

i fucking hate this life and this existence and this shit. why is it always sexual? i'm sick of being a vehicle to want more from sexually. i'm sick of any attention being sexual attention down the line. i'm not like you. how the fuck do i end up here in every single relationship with a female? why do you want to extract everything from me? why can't you fucking leave me alone and just let me care from afar?

fuck
>>
yeah, i'm realizing i only saw him as a sexual object too. but in my defense he literally talked about fucking me all the time, how was i supposed to interpret that? it would've been different if he had kept himself as my friend with his words and actions, but nooo
>>
>>68618629
You didn't make any attempt to remain my friend either.
>>
File: 1608213740616.jpg (66 KB, 800x800)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>68618629
you are blind to what's really happening then
>>
You just wait until ever if I improve my own brains somehow or learn magick, then you'll be sorry
>>
>>68618711
what is happening? cryptic
>>68618664
because of what i said
>>
I wish all women were dead, I can't think of a single one whose net contribution to the world is positive. Ada Lovelace I guess, and Harriet Tubman. On the other hand, the most famous female pilot, Amelia Airheart, is most noteworthy for getting lost, and also according to Gnosticism all suffering exists because the mama jester had an abortion.
>>
>>68618784
they will all see the truth, and they will burn
>>
Lol that's kind of funny actually, she's called wisdom, but our entire reality is based in her negligence and misjudgment.
>>
>>68618877
>what is happening? cryptic
figure it out yourself. i'm sick of handing people keys and them just being fucking stupid with them

hint: sexual interests and genuine personal interest aren't the same thing and if one is too weighted, it's clearly not healthy. it's a balance ideally
>>
>>68618884
Wrong, I will grow beyond such physicalities
>>
>>68618961
But not beyond these... PSISICALITIES
>>
i got rejected, you probably were laughing but its okay i will find something to do
>>
i just realized its a friday night...
bet i know what you're doing....
>>
>>68619095
You'll keep being rejected if you don't change that attitude, character even, to an extent. How many times do I need to tell you.

>>68619140
Working? I'm still there.
>>
>>68619339
how do u know so much about me and i don't know a single thing about you?
>>
>>68619389
Psychic powers.
>>
>>68619392
i knew it, you can read my mind and thoughts.
>>
>>68619524
I can't. I have talent according to her but I never really read any texts on the dark arts, I just find things out on my own.
>>
E,
I wonder how many men you bewitched after me.
-B
>>
Being now conscious of the way I am has really messed with my ability to sense what is real. It feels stolen from me.
>>
>>68620914
The kind of dualism I knew myself for was not the the kind I exhibit. Now I can't help but process the meta loop of all acts. Is that how I used to be? Was I unconscious of my sin?
>>
>>68620914
>Being now conscious of the way I am
I'm glad I am aware of how I am for I can see reality how it is. I'm also remorseful about it. And I accept it.
>>
>>68620946
I must reclaim what is mine. Their sharing of mine is a definite inhibitor of better things.
>>
I don't know how I keep missing your threads. I see them on the archive though, and you last one does make me wonder if you have recognized me.
>>
>>68621022
Why don't you just accept we function at different speeds? Why do you expect to have a streak of fights and then have me run back to you after being lovembombed? How about re building some trust first? I already know it won't work without it. And I'm thinking for making things work for once and not crash and burn like every other attempt.
>>
-r
have fun being a brood mare for a bunch of guys who are just gonna leave you. Against my better judgement I was really working my ass off for you, but nothing I do is ever good enough for you, you cold cunt. I'm done wasting mental energy on you, it's always the fucking losers over someone "who says the nicest things no one's ever said to me" I actually cared about you and was willing to help raise your little bastards with you. But no, you just have to be a fucking whore who can't be alone for a minute. I tried to kill myself because of you and you didn't even care. Well I don't care about you, I'm finding a nice if somewhat homely girl who'll actually give a shit about me. I only liked you because you were pretty and racist. I see who you are now, really, after all these years your whore magic simp spell you had over me is worn off. You're gonna hit the wall hard and I'll have no sympathy for you if you ever try and talk to me. I'm done, fuck you, thanks for wasting 10 years of my life.
-a
>>
One more day, one more chance. Don't blow it, please. My heart depends on it.
>>
He is my only savior.
i was able to find them by learning his amazing guitar technique :)

i think i have taken the next stage. y

https://youtu.be/Hc6Wpx9KWnk

https://youtu.be/hjQ_xZMybPM
>>
>>68621682
https://youtu.be/DpDUsry32x4

good taste, i always liked seeing billy playing his les paul in a perfect circle. pity he didn't do more with ashes divide. i was listening to stripped away and forever can be recently so interesting that i'd see this in here.
>>
>>68614177
Dear Anon,
I'm glad I didn't actually hurt your feelings hahaha
Nah I'm in Burgerstan. It's always been self-treatment for me.
<3,
T

Dear Cream,
I see you floating around here but figure you're quieter for a reason.
Weather I understand or not it's important to ask other's what they think.
My math's real simple (but I'm no physicist):
Fren of fren=fren!
<3,
T

>>68614184
I am allergic to this fine powder shit that in the epoxy I'm sculpting with. It seeps through everything.

>>68614811
I'm using 2 layers of PPE T<T
And I still gotta work today. Waaaah.
>>
>>68621745
>headstock torn off a les paul

lol of course, just another day in gibsonworld. shit guitars.
>>
C,
The little noises you make from just existing trigger happiness in me
I literally can't stand it
I saw someone die at work yesterday
I know you won't ever love me
I can't stop fantasizing about you murdering me
I wish I was good enough for you
Sorry I am a monster

MLH
>>
>>68621745
thank you for your response.
i'm happy to be able to share their music:))

i think he is a very sincere person.
i love all the bands he was involved with.
those bands are immortal :)

https://youtu.be/xTgKRCXybSM
>>
>>68622015
>those bands are immortal :)

agree. i spent my early adolescence listening to them and wasn't even yet a teenager when i learned to play 3 libras on guitar. the golden question though: mer de noms or thirteenth step?

thanks for the tunes, friend. stay frosty out there.
>>
I don't understand why you left without saying anything. If I was becoming boring, you could have just told me, I would not have been upset. Thank you for talking with me anyways.
>>
>>68622540
They usually never fully tell you the truth, many such cases, mate.
>>
All of those bands suck and Thelemites are garbage. Their organizations are garbage, their beliefs are garbage, their membership is garbage, their buttrock is garbage, their subreddits are garbage, and even their meditations are garbage.
>>
>>68622878
https://youtu.be/8kgMdEBmLeQ
>>
>>68618629
Someone can want to have sex with you, and also at the same time want to be your friend you know. If you lead someone down a route about sex as you claim, but dislike they talk about sex you only have your fault to blame. Shift the focus of your conversations away from sex, or just fuck already as you both see eachother sexually appealing based on what you said
>>
>>68621763
T,
I did write you, but I think you either didn't see or ignored it. Either way, People are getting worse at recognizing me I think.
Who is the fren im frens with?
>>
>>68611327
So *this* is what you fear missing out on? THIS?
>>
i still dont know who cream is
are you guys talking about the sonic rabbit furries make porn of?
>>
>>68623514
Cream,
I either missed it or assumed it wasn't addressed to me. There's also fuckers pretending to be other fuckers right now and I'm already parnoid. I don't outright ignore people.
Even if the person we know isn't the same you're still stuck with me at this point.
<3,
T

Dear You,
Fuuuuuck. Asshole noticed my face was bleeding before I could get on the spacesuit and now I'm stuck on light duty. Curse my sensitive meatsack!
<3,
T

Dear Christ,
Stop getting us rangebanned, asshole! Kthanxbai.
<3,
T

Dear Robot Train Conductor,
Stop getting the train wifi rangebanned, asshole. I KNOW it's you.
<3,
T
>>
FC
I miss you a little bit.
A
>>
A c*nt is what you are. Quod erat demonstrandum.
>>
Evil is what you are and you deserve what youre gonna get.
Non Sans Droict
>>
I have realised there's like 5 schizos just constantly reposting in this thread. Dear schizos I am in your walls
>>
>>68611327
She is never going to contact you. You know this. Enough with the hope.
>>
>>68619638
exactly lol

>>68620914
i promise it is only temporary. you will not stay the same forever
>>
Hey do you still routinely lie to people that you're "catholic" to mask how your religion involves torturing animals to death, eating blood clots, and being evil?
>>
>>68618629
Me too sis me too, never met a man who could ream my shitpipe like he did
>>
>>68611327
Just pixels on a screen...
>>
Once in my life I write a poetic melodrama that doesn't make you vomit and captcha doesn't want me to post it, okay, you're probably right
>>
Have you noticed yet, by the way? Have you noticed how stubborn I can actually be? What interval do you think we're talking? Days, right? Minutes even.
Ok maybe not minutes, but probably tonight. Maybe just after lunch actually. I'll just go ahead and call the truck and finish up getting out of here.
>>
the longer i wait the sweeter it tastes
>>
>>68611880
To be honest I just find it entertaining to feed a starting sentence like "Dear [A/B/C/D etc.] I [hope/believe/love/am/have/sincerely]" into an AI text generator and regurgite the results here and watch the teenage drama unfold between neurotic Discord zoomers who think the post was intended for them.

It's like teasing a cat with a laser pointer.
>>
>>68625250
Thats a pretty big cope
>>
Dear R, I believe I'll send this letter to you because it's too long to send via courier pigeon. I'm having trouble coming up with some funny, witty words. Anyway, I'm sorry about the whole mess with A. I know I've mentioned this before, but I really like A. I don't know why she's with you, actually. She's a good person. I have no clue why you hang out with her. But I suppose it's none of my business.
>>
>>68625369
no its literally just the way the world fucking works bozo
>>
>>68624254
kek ain't that some shit
>>
>>68625521
Thats the way your broken brain works
>>
uahhah breats
captcha rwaas
>>
Here >>68612622 is my letter T. >>68621763
>>
>>68624301
Meant this post but I tagged your earlier one too. Here it is tentacle anon.
>>
>>68625772
>>68625745
In this post that is.
>>
>tfw crazy but not the exact type of crazy they like
it hurts. i already have the suffering, at least give me the perks.
>>
>>68625863
i know, i just gave up. they only like me when they know nothing about me
>>
do not associate with people coming from a broken home especially if they are mentally/cognitively ill
>>
She must have picked up on my psychic criticism.
>>
File: 1651263558470.png (597 KB, 1440x1080)
597 KB
597 KB PNG
R,

You're not the maid I hoped you would be.

- C
>>
Why do you try to do the same exact thing over and over while expecting different results? We work at different speeds, this isn't going to work as things are right now and I have accepted that. Have a good weekend and say hi to my friend I guess. An actual friend.
>>
>>68626597
And yes, I do realize that comes across as rude. I'm not angry at her or anything of the sorts, I just accept things won't work as they are right now and wish her to be happy.
>>
kill yourself you piece of shit you disgust me in every way possible
>>
Daniel

It's rough for me that you needed much more time than you originally said. I am prepared for you to end things even though you said you weren't planning to and just needed some time, but I have already accepted that it may be ending. I don't want it to, I have some stuff, if you aren't dead set on ending things, that I would like to say in person to you.
>>
>>68626597
>>68626817
Why have you decided things won't work?
>>
>>68626597
you mean my friend, you keep coming back not me, i don't know you.
>>
There's a point where low intelligence (and the bad decisions that go hand-in-hand with it) actually becomes not only a turn-off, but a reason for concern for those who get involved with the unintelligent person.
What I mean by this is that I'd rather not get attached to you, you fucking idiot, because eventually you'll do some dumb shit (and don't you already have a track record?) and you definitely won't pick up the pieces of my heart to put it back together after that happens.
That should explain everything.
>>
lol
ain't that some shit
>>
>>68627088
Ooh juicy, do provide more deets
>>
>>68626069
Okay, enjoy sheltered la-la land
>>
>>68627088
I thought you had told me you considered me intelligent multiple times. This is very painful to read.
>>
>>68627285
just proves the point because youre stupid enough to assume this is your person when its just some random skitzobaiting in the letter thread
>>
>>68626858
Because I know me and I know it won't work as things are. If I tried again now I would only hurt her and I would rather not.

>>68626912
Our friend, then, I never stopped seeing him as such and he always were good to me. And what you said is not true. We both know that, and let's leave it at that for now. Let's not argue, I don't want to leash out at you today.
>>
>>68627352
aww but i like the leash :(
>>
>>68627389
No you don't. Nobody likes the psychological mindfuck kind of leash, believe me.
>>
>>68627552
...let me find out for myself
>>
>>68627570
I said no, take that for an answer. You don't want to deal with the trauma I can give to people if I'm pushed over the limit. And let's leave it at that for now for I have to see a friend in real life so I won't be here for the rest of the night. Have a good one and enjoy yourself.
>>
I keep having the song "almost easy" by avenged sevenhold stuck on reapeat in my head, but only the guitar, and only the chorus bit, and for some reason, it makes me incredibly sad.
maybe because i dont want to hear tthe words anymore, during that part, the lyrics are "come back to me, it's almost easy" but i've blocked them out, instead i hear the wailing of the guitar, and i just feel sad, and it wont stop, this guitar from that song, over and over in my head, over and over and over and over and over.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwmG9AzIay4
>>
>>68626069
Yeah, better spit on them like their families did. Great way to break the cycle asshole

>inb4 NMP
I hope you say that when the world implodes and there's no one left to care for you. I really do.
>>
>>68622540
Stop being so sensitive, clingy, I have a life you know?
>>
i would be upset if someone told me i was boring
i would rather them just ghost me
>>
>>68627608
just admit that it isn't real, i won't believe it till i see it
"good" is meaningless
>>
>>68627905
same desu mate
>>
>>68627912
That has nothing to do with what I said. Unless you're a different person from the anon I replied to and to that I would say: yeah I agree you'll see it when it happens. But putting pressure on me right now won't do any good.
>>
>>68611327
C,

I miss you a lot but fuck you for making me suffer through this. Leaving me to pack all your shit, abandoning all of your pets on me, not showing a sign of emotion when you broke up with me outta nowhere. Three years down the drain, we were so happy the days before. I had to cancel a ring order.

You dropped an eternity together to go party at some stupid fucking musical festival for a week. I will find someone new, but you will destroy yourself.
>>
If the melancholy of being is your disdain, then let the dysphoria of sonder set in with the miracle of catatonic medicine, let your soul know the pleasure of numbness and knowing, temporarily more shall we know the dull pleasure of the numbing pill to our souls' ease. Never more shall we live not knowing the immense reward which our soul could reap, for the immensity of the world immense peace within the ranks of men. May we eat with joy and weep with peace, amen.
>>
girls just want 2 have fun
>>
I miss you love
>>
>>68627746
I can't help it anymore than you can help having a life.
>>68627905
I'd rather know why though either way it's gonna hurt, and either way I'll get over it in a day or so.
>>
>>68628899
Amen to your prayer
>>
>>68628949
I'm sure your lover misses you too
Just go check up on them
>>
>>68629029
They ghosted me
>>
>>68624570
Dear Asshole In My Walls,
Keep it down please! Aren't you getting the snacks I leave you? Then who is taking them?! Do you have any intel on the other guy in there?
<3,
T

>>68625039
Dear Anon,
May I please read it? It would be a shame for it to go to waste since you spent time on it.
<3,
T

>>68625745
That's what I was responding to. I just happen to disagree with your conclusions.
>>
>>68629180
They ghosted me too ;(
>>
>>68630368
they ghosted me three
while we're at it
>>
AND IT WAS ALL BECAUSE I WAS UGLY
>>
A
Ok, I said I wouldn't ask about you on there, and this technically isn't asking or on there. I'm just writing this letter in the hopes you see it. We'll meet again eventually, I'm sure of it, and I'm in your corner.
A
>>
>>68630480
Didn't she already ignore your messages? You should take the hint bro
>>
i fucking love you i miss you
>>
I miss you too but nothing is going to happen until we can communicate with each other
>>
well duh if i could possibly communicate i would have never visited r9k ever
>>
so uh- how's your day been?
>>
Fuck. Ghosted again.
>>
>>68630756
then why dont you text me
>>
>>68630729
You don't know who I am or who I'm talking about or you'd know what each A stands for.
>>
>>68626069
This. They have broken home genes and you'll only spawn more suffering in the world even if you do partner up.
>>
>>68627641
>great way to break the cycle asshole

not my job
>>
>>68629232
>disagree
Wait, what did you disagree with?
>>
File: 1610960133563.jpg (18 KB, 360x220)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
i honestly cannot believe that you literally sobbed because i talked to your best friend more than you and cried and complained to her to the point she had to text me and tell me to talk to you. you feel like a crazy fucking girlfriend except you're a mother. needing to lay your head on me and cry when i shake you off and literally cry when i do. what is the point of your existence? you merely get in the way of everyone close to you. can you just fucking run off to nigger ass jamaica already? that's what you want, isn't it? nah, your entire existence revolves around ruining the social fabric at your own gain

i will fuck your best friend and i will tell you about it. i can't wait for the night. just one where you don't feed people alcohol and pot and get everything fucked up and ruin the fun before i even get home from work. she tells me she wants it. literally. you know she does and that's why you fuck everyone up before i get home hours before where they're so tired that nothing can happen

i'm going to collapse your world. i'll take great pleasure in it. worst you can do is scream and yell outside again about how i'm so horrible for wanting to fuck your friend and kick me out. but once i have the money and support you'll be pretty much irrelevant
>>
(1/2)
one of the worst parts of our separation is your lack of online presence. i live online. you are cunning. you could easily assemble a timeline of my major life events since the separation if you wanted to. for you i have nothing. the few online accounts you do have show me nothing more than the fact that you're still alive. for all i know you could be jobless and still living with your parents or happily partnered/married in your own home living off investments. i have no fucking idea.

i honestly thought it might be easier this way but now i'm not so sure. half of me wishes i knew what you were up to because after all of this bullshit i still want you to succeed and be happy. the other half of me has lived in a permanent state of paranoia that you may try to kill me. that might sound hyperbolic, but in that moment (you know the one) the look you gave me made me think you truly might be capable of it. i'm sorry if that's offensive. i really want to be wrong about assuming your capability to physically harm me--unfortunately the thought still pops up in my nightmares. don't worry, i have positive dreams about you too.

maybe being in the dark on your life is a good thing in some ways. hell, maybe you wish you were in my shoes? i don't even know if you still come here or check my profiles. part of me hopes you don't. i always felt that you would need to be the last one to move on in order for this thing to truly be done. our ability to stay separated makes me think you actually might have been able to move on, and if so, i am incredibly happy for you. honestly not sure how you're doing though because i saw that lilac letter you posted last spring. you know the one. ouch.
>>
File: 1447021738497.jpg (133 KB, 433x610)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
This place convinced me to gaslight myself into thinking I'm a pathetic creepy ugly weeaboo but irl people see me just as another normal until they get to know me. The thing is you guys are much more interesting to interact with than all the generic normalfag takes I see day in day out. For me it was more to do with my upbringing and experiences, I'm a total autist but manage to present myself in a way which women find attractive and I genuinely feel bad that many of you will never experience the touch of a cute girl and no amount of touching grass, going to the gym or "being urself" can save you, it's not your fault. There is hope for some of you, I've talked to guys in their 20s who I suspect a virgins but it's mental and eventually I hope they make it. I love you degenerate frogs.
>>
>>68631735
(2/2)
anyway, life without you has certainly gotten easier for me, but all of my friends know you still plague my thoughts. even new friends you never got to meet. isn't that a crazy thought?

i think we would probably hate each other now. from what i can tell you're a nazi now and you would definitely call me a libtard. the last time we talked i was on the tail-end of the most suicidal period of my life. obviously i still deal with depression, but i have become so much more outgoing. the old you would probably hate that. if the new you sees this, can he let me know what he thinks?

i don't know what my goal in writing to you is any more. what prompted me tonight was a call i had with M the other day--yes, we are still good friends! she got super fucked up and texted her abusive POS ex and they kind of made up in a weird wholesome way. i think it just made me sad because i know we will probably never have that. if we ever talked again it would probably end in us being stupid and emotional. for years i have wished for both of us to be able to say "i forgive you, and though i cannot be in your life, i want nothing but the best for you." i don't think i will ever get that. but hey, if you read this, take this wall of text as my "i forgive you".
>>
So just you know, if you tried doing anything with me in this moment you would get what in your mind is "brutally being shot down" while for me it would be more like "not now maybe later". Fucking women. It's not a bad hobby 2bh.
>>
so imo if you stack some lfos you end up eerily close to some shit a human might do anyway
>>
>>68632666
The demons are back and I welcome them with open doors and beers. And I'll beat the fuck out of them if they don't behave in public.
>>
>>68631735
What did you do that would make them want to kill you?
>>
>>68632666
I say again, the demons are back and it is time to bring back what could be best described as "psychological violence". Welcome Ba'al for I offer part of my mind to you for living in it re-free, may you have fun with it.

Remember: my ancestors worshipped Ba'al way before yours did.
>>
>>68632808
it was less about anything i did and more about their notoriously short temper which was frequently directed towards me as their only source of non surface level social interaction.
>>
>>68633092
I dunno I think something similar about mine because if I didn't do anything for them they asked me to do right now they'd go ballistic. Or maybe my view of reality is twisted, I don't know.
>>
File: Snowy Sky_1.jpg (1.46 MB, 4102x2895)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB JPG
Amber,

If >>68333657 is you, I want to say that I haven't gotten any letters.

I hope you're well.

You know how to contact me if you really wanted to.
>>
not great i guess things arent going well and i dont know how much longer theyll be going its getting harder to focus

hope youre doing better
>>
>>68611327
It's 12am still waitg for you to wakeup. Or is it youre choosing to ignore my messeges ill probably not know

Last few weeks with you were fun and amazing, i've never felt this deep connection with any other person ever and i'll probably never will. I'm so fucking hurt, i did reckless things before writting this letter but i know fully well that you don't like me doing reckless stuff because you love me so much. I'm going to be honest, i will probably hurt you one day. It's better to leave now or suffer in the end. Your personality and all your i love you's aren't or will ever be wasted, it'll be apart of me, my character and my journey onto improving myself. I hope we can find people who suit us as we grow old

Never forget about me, joshua. I hope i left a mark as you did with myself. I won't bother you anymore
>>
Letting others implicate my own commitments was a mistake. I should have made my terms obvious and clear.
>>
The fear of loss is quite powerful. An unbeatable spell, really.
>>
Mae
This week is for us, I believe in you only
John
>>
L
You still haunt my dreams and nightmares and live in my head rent free. Not all the time though, just on occasion I'll think about you and it'll hit me again. The way I got cut off just left me in a state of sadness and lack of closure. Hope we can reconnect someday and I'll hopefully be a better person by than. I hope you forgive me.That would make me feel a lot better.
-A
>>
>>68631739
Dear Anon,
I'm not the only one whose played Abyss?!?!?!? I just loved it so much.
<3,
T
>>
File: 1443415219305.jpg (35 KB, 442x604)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
demons are fags that are sentenced to death.
>>
>>68635952
More like fags are demons
>>
>>68635952
Dear Anon,
Where does one find demons then? I have a few questions for them. I've been looking but thusfar it's only extra shitty humans.
<3,
T
>>
Goodnight frens, stay hydrated and make sure you check the batteries aren't leaking in your controller.
>>
I hate you pieces of shit with every fiber of my being. If I ever come across an intelligence agent who needs medical aid and just keep walking, it will be because of you.
>>
I hope Mae flips out and beats John to death with a crowbar.
>>
>>68636639
I hope it's in the billiard room with a candlestick.
>>
If you ever come across my music or anything else I make, and say "hey you know this is actually kind of cool," no it's not. Stop listening. You don't get even it. And fuck you.
If any of you ever experience joy because of me, it is stolen. I would have refrained from the action had I known.
You were my only "friends" for the past two years, and I literally fucking hate you, and I literally wish you were all dead.
>>
I could have just gone somewhere else, but you had to have your honeypot. You had to keep your pressure cooker around because it makes demographic politics easier for your overlords.
You are all subhuman garbage, and this will be my last post. I deeply regret having ever entertained you or brought any novelty to your lives whatsoever. I utterly resent any happiness you ever feel because of me.
>>
File: 1391958177327.jpg (18 KB, 252x223)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>trafficking with memen demons
>>
Dear future GF,

Please contact me soon I don't know how long I can still keep it together.

Yours, Anon.
>>
>>68636875
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge7mozA-ptI
Hello, my future gf
this is what I sound like.
>>
>>68636967
Dear Anon,
Did you keep the sick mullet though?
<3,
T
>>
File: hoss.jpg (14 KB, 300x400)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>68637042
kentucky waterfall shug
>>
>>68637042
you bet. I look like this now and slaying future gf pussy
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/xlcsnFN8Smw
>>
>>68637073
Dear Anon,
Are you my uncle?!
<3,
T

>>68637090
Dear Anon,
That hurt my teeth to watch.
<3,
T
>>
>>68636812
Let's here that music. Don't worry I'm not them.
>>
>>68637299
don't hassle the hoff
>>
>>68637711
Looking up his address to hassle him this very moment! Probably not even a long drive.
>>
>>68621914
>I saw someone die at work today
Story?
>>
File: 1597105199974.jpg (11 KB, 250x333)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>68615258
I don't know if you're the person I'm thinking of, but my friend M has been missing since December 11, and I've missed him every day since and just kind of assumed he killed himself. I have no idea if he browsed /r9k/ or not.
In the off chance it is you, could you tell me the name of either of our dogs?
>>
>>68638494
Sorry, December 9th
>>
>>68611327

I'm sorry oipu.
I'm sorry Jordan
I'm sorry Ruby.
I'm sorry Lenny.
I'm sorry Aubrey.

I am a monster. And if for some reason you haven't forgotten about me, it might please you to know that I will either hang myself, starve or freeze to death after some months of begging for mercy from passerbys on the street. Or realizing I am alone. I always will be and if there is justice and free will in this world I deserve to be. Goodbye, and never look back.
>>
>>68636812
this is the kind of person who makes abstract ambient and calls it high art
>>
I met someone whos mother is from your country. We talked about the country and he asked how I know so much and I started to think of you. We made out and he was begging if I could go home with him and I refused. Now he is ignoring me but I am glad I refused. Being celibate gives me a piece of mind. But I really miss you. I just wish you had the confidence to meet me. I guess it will never happen but whatever.
>>
not yet no not yet
>>
What gives you the impression I want to meet you? I suspect I would get the "prison for your mind" treatment if I did. No thanks.
>>
>>68638960
1. your a clingy bitch
2. you know i'm on r9k
>>
File: 36213.jpg (153 KB, 850x1130)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>68613055
Cunt, you have a God given soul. It's very powerful for and against many things. Make use of this fact.
>>
>>68639389
Talk for yourself. Actually go fuck yourself and stop using the Goebbels method of accusing me of shit you are or shit you are doing. It's extremely annoying.

>>68639586
I gifted it away when I was a kid and I don't want it back. When I welcomed the demons back, it wasn't an invitation for you too. Get out of my mind.
>>
Dear Letterthread,
It's a full moon AND an eclipse. Boogity booo!
<3
>>
fuck you, i showered for...this
>>
>>68640053
I don't care, go to talk to your husband about it
>>
Man was overdosing out back and I went out with armed guard to clear the space from others
His friend was crying over his body begging for help
The 2 women they were with kept smoking and just watched him die with no emotion
Then I had to hear my manager say even if we did carry narcan she wouldn't have allowed us to use it
Worked for another 7 and half hours
>>
>>68640032
https://youtu.be/vFwYJYl5GUQ

Originally
>>
You done fucked up, son. Not blocked. Simply ignored, forever.
>>
YOU are being ignored
>>
Why? You are very important to me. I just want to make you feel like how you made me feel. Kind of like repaying a debt.
>>
A lovers quarrel
>>
you said i had endless personality defects and mindnumbingly retarded opinions but it's been seven months since i messaged you and you still talk to me. can we fuck already?
>>
Sure, hatesex is hot. Hop on, I'll rough you up.
>>
>>68636812
I never liked your stupid shitty music anyway and was only being nice when I said it was good.
It was annoying to have to listen to it and pretend to like it.
>>
>>68640420
very very cool, you can give me 300k then haha
>>
>>68640666
The only currency you'll have from me is the same one you made me gifts in: trauma. Yeah, I can give you 300k worth of trauma if you keep annoying me. However it's much less than what you gave me.
>>
e-trauma is back on the menu boys
>>
more like edrama
>>
e-cycles of e-life
>>
Trauma has never been taken off from the menu. Live by muh revenge, die by muh revenge. Eye for an eye. That's what you demonstrated me you want, with your actions, not words.
>>
>>68640778
hell yeah boys!
>>
e-gloves are off
>>
>>68638494
Sorry anon but I'm a girl and I have no dogs or pets.
>>
Good. Waste time here while I do something productive.
>>
>>68638494
I had a friend M from r9k who stopped replying to me a long time ago, I still think of him from time to time. Hope he's alright
>>
>>68638687
His mother is from Russia? Flights from Russia will be allowed again sooner or later. So you will be able to meet your anon, don't worry about it.
>>
File: deleter.png (65 KB, 1399x191)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
>>68640964
why'd you delete, dummy?
>>
look at all this e-trauma, i could buy an e-condo with this
>>
>whe you're baiting for trauma but you won't get any
Pathetic. By the way, I already know what will happen if I call you to resolve this absolute joke of a relationshit - you'll record it so that you can laugh at me. How about no. It's a matter of self respect, you absolute snake of a woman.
>>
f
sorry i dont talk to you anymore. i know things arent going back to how they were and im not at peace with that yet. been trying but with ppl i dont like as much, i cant in good faith date them knowing in the unlikely event anything happens ill be gone. im not one for casual dating with the expectation of an end, so im just looking ig. someone called dota a glorified clash of clans, so ive been fishing but cant call them catches lol.
how are things going on your end, ive been meaning to ask but ive been afraid of getting an answer. i hope youre ok though, it seemed as if things were getting more under control which is g. have you been watching the tourny? its been good, and i applied to be in the series lol i think i wrote a good application.
i wonder what you plan to do in the next few years, i bet you learned a lot recently. do you still want to go down that route? personally im done with the rat race, i know its not for me even if i can and ill be happier doing my own thing. for now that involves working at a supermarket while i use salary to start my business. im nervous telling anyone about it but ive been working on designs, i have to work on actually producing them now. dad said he'd help me and seems to believe in me, or at least is encouraging me because he hasn't seen me this excited about anything for years.
i kinda forgot all the things we talked about before i left, but theyve come back to me. i have a purpose and a vision and know what things are holding me back. ive done some bad shit recently so i feel like i have to redeem myself, without being too pessimistic who knows since i felt like ive hit rock bottom before and a new floor opened up so well see, but ik if i keep my head up & try God will carry me the rest of the way
u wont but if you see this & think im a pussy thats kl, had to get things off my chest somehow. ik i said it before but im trying to not be afraid to talk, i do want that, i value u as a friend. pray 4 me & i am 4 u
t
>>
>>68641078
https://voca.ro/1gXhsNp1nvBY
>>
File: unknown (3).png (1.5 MB, 720x1200)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
>>68611327
andy
ive never felt this kind of way about a person. you make me feel like its 2017 again. i want you to know i love you
>>
>>68641850
>Nah, revenge is for suckers
If you really thought that, you wouldn't have taken revenge on me more than a year ago - I think it was the 26th of April - for three words you didn't like and that are mere flirting for native English speakers.
Yeah no, you're a fucking cunt and I'll pay you back with what you did to me, that's what you deserve. I don't give a fuck if you changed (you haven't).
>>
>>68641881
what did he do to you anyways?
>>
I want you to think about making making my soft yet firm ass jiggle slightly with every thrust until you fill me from behind with your voluminous cum.
>>
die screaming, you garbage
>>
>>68641412
holy shit tentacle you got a sexy voice
>>
>>68642125
sometimes i do, mostly think about dating you and loving you. and that smile of yours
>>
>>68641949
She gave me loads of trauma and strung me along for way too fucking long. I don't even want to think about her right now.
>>
>>68642195
Just date her already
>>
>>68642195
Just date her already lol
>>
>>68638489
Sorry forgot to tag
>>68640345
>>
I did have a fierce attraction to you A, but I have to be realistic. Nothing is going to happen. I know you have other things on side. I don't. If there's ever a coincidence that wills it, perhaps. But for right now, you said it yourself: I deserve to be alone.
>>
>>68643528
I deserve someone a lot better than you, that's for sure.
>>
>>68643665
Not really. I took the blame for a lot of you.
>>
>>68617045
I wish you were a babe.
>>
Hey X, it's unfortunate things happened this way. I couldn't let go from the first, and it stuck out in my mind that you encouraged me to get rejected, a cruel trick, even it was an act. I guess you really wanted me to follow the script, but it is hard for me to get physically attracted to something so abstract. However, it is inexpressible how many ways and times you have helped me out one way or the other, and helped me learn things in a permanent way. Which I'm very grateful. I don't think I've met someone so devious yet kindhearted too. But not being able to talk directly is hard for me to contend with, even if I do know a fair amount about you indirectly. I need a direct line. I never wanted to play you against the other, it's not how I work. That's why I think it's fair if I leave these games for now. We never committed on anything together but I want to make it clear that I'm going to be alone for the next while.
>>
File: 1652615800932.jpg (68 KB, 540x540)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>68640345
as a security guard, my condolences. that's fucked
>>
Dear K

I hope you find peace and solace during these times. It can be hard to let go of the past.
>>
>>68643885
And I want to add to this, owing to my immaturity I handled the latest poorly. That's my fault which I shall correct.
>>
Sometimes I miss you too
>>
>>68643976
>are the people who run the world in a satanic pedophile ring?
It's not even a question anymore
nta
>>
>>68643710
Yes, really. Most people would be better than you considering everything. "Princess" my hairy arse.
>>
>>68643528
I want to believe this is talking about me but I literally have nothing on the side lol
>>
stupid faggot nigger whore go choke on your sister's dog's cock and die
>>
>>68644761
It's a girl dog and she'd bite your ass clean off, rude motherfucker.
>>
Ba'al, give me the strength to get that dumb cunt out of my head.
>>
Do what you must, I won.
>>
>>68645067
Yo te meto el pito
>>
>>68645067
What did you win?
>>
File: 1645648362437.jpg (146 KB, 598x506)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
none of you women will ever hook me. stop trying to make me care + sex. you're at a brick wall and i have my own motives and desires that you can't control. i want what i want
>>
I haven't posted these in a while. This is for the future me. Or the past me. Um. Do it. Whatever it is. Just finish it. It's over. All of it. We are ready. It's gotta be it this time. I promise you. DO IT.
>>
>>68645355
... I'm asking because I don't see much to "win", especially in her. Not anymore.
>>
>>68645460
>>68645355
>What did you win?
Not a woman, I will tell you that much.
>>
>>68645556
What is it then? Give me an hint if you don't mind.
>>
File: power up.png (1.02 MB, 1277x965)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
to my best friend,

i love you, man. you're like a brother to me. don't let them get you down, don't be scared or sad, ever, cause i'm here for you. let's become strong together.

blue lightning is rising
>>
Death is an end; not an escape.
Is there no way, then, to eradicate this ailment?
It seems that it follows and it festers and it grows, and I fear that in truth it is not doing these things, that I am only becoming more aware.
We are born into a cursed world.
From the moment we are born, we are stricken with this incurable ailment, doomed to a life of nothing but trying with futility to achieve some semblance of hope? Are we left with nothing else but to embrace our boulder-rolling idol unto death?
>>
M
This is our week I know you see what I'm saying. You're always listening reading I miss ur face hope we can see eachother soon and u can come home
J
>>
You may turn to religion, trick yourself into thinking there is a higher cause, but in the most visceral depths of your being, you know better. You are certain of nothing but that unnamable thing which ails you.
You may turn to politics, or social interaction, or pornography. These are nothing but drabble, distractions from the plague on our beings, and though I would be a hypocrite to condemn it, both of us know better than to hail this debauchery as anything but distraction.
>>
Z
You have no idea how badly you hurt me when you ghosted and continue to do so. I wish I at least knew why. This is no way to treat family. I'm curious what your mother thinks about this.
J
>>
You may seek meaning in romance. I warn you (no doubt to no avail) that to seek love from a woman is to attempt to heal cancer with bandages. No, romance is not the cure to this ailment, as you will see.

Men are different, and to seek men is a thing which bears fruit; but the futility is the same. You will see, when you have dived another layer deeper, that the omnipresent urge remains, beckoning to dive further.
>>
>>68643976
Thank you I honestly appreciate it
>>
>>68640345
drinking one for you anon
>>
>>68640345
>The 2 women they were with kept smoking and just watched him die with no emotion

genuine woman moment
>>
>>68646188
Drinking one for myself right now lmao
>>
>>68628775
Interesting. Where's C originally from? I may have known her once, years ago.
>>
>>68645841
>>68645897
Not me by the way. I don't know any people with those initials.
>>
Mae
Nothing has ever been bad between us, if there's anything good in this world I'll see u soon I love you so much, John
>>
She only got shunned by me. That aside, she got exactly what she wanted. lol. lmao.
>>
Saw cream smiling when I came in made me happy
>>
File: image4.jpg (654 KB, 1440x1440)
654 KB
654 KB JPG
B,
All da mixed signals is confusing as fuck bro

Anon,
I'm surprised that you haven't come by here to show off that new person yet.

C,
Konnichiwa!

G
Communication is 100% key bro. Learn something ya doughnut

A,
OKAY just scream into the void Sir.

R,
OwO rawr xD. Cringe to da maximum.

D
Are ya still broken?
>>
Daniel

It hurts a lot that you've chosen to ignore me now. I suppose I may be getting ghosted. Have a nice life I guess.
>>
Got a real doozy of a letter
Will drop it one of these days maybe
>>
>>68647015
What does that even mean what did they get
>>
>>68648483
"Muh revenge" and mindbreak is what she got. There is a reason she used to call me "mind raping nazi" or something. She behaves like shit, and I'll keep breaking her mind because of that. Simple as.
>>
Of all your lovely features it's definitely your eyes I think of most. I remember when we encountered each other on the second aisle, when we both crossed the corner into each other and locked our wordless gaze. You staring up at me and me staring down at you, eye connected. Both frozen. It lasted only a few seconds if that, but I'm sure we exchanged doubts and dreams, until we broke it and walked away without saying a single word.
>>
I guess I'm just a loser, and yes I do clash with liars and with hijackers and refuse and with trash. I do not get along, and that's why I use hash. (Might have should have used zacs but I just refused to ask.) Just a different set of views on how best to do tasks -- choosing not to choose is an option, true, yes. But when it comes to choosing you, then it's the proof I must confess that I never chose shit in this whole stupid mess.
>>
Sow the wind and reap the whirlwind. Play with fire, get burnt. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes and loads of trauma. It's free, no need to thank me.
>>
Strongly agree and I'm sorry I'll never lick your eyes.
>>
>>68648962
I'll spit on your with loadsa gusto though. I'll spit how many times it takes to hit your pupils, that is my target. Mobius one fox three. Mobius one fox three again. Enjoy the "Nagatoro method". You asked for it.
>>
What do eyes taste of, anyway? Yours would probably taste salty, from all the tears. Mine, steel.
>>
Do it, fagt. No one cares. Least of all me.
>>
>>68649156
Keep gaslighting yourself lol
I have no more tears to shed for you, only hate. Hate. Hate. Hate.
>>
Dear Letterthread,
I licked someone's eyeball once. It's salty.
<3,
T

Dear Interior Ficus,
I wish your being madly obsessively in love with me manifested in less annoying ways.
You could just try asking me to go on a date with you instead of wasting weeks upon weeks of your life on bad imitation. But to each their own I guess.
<3
T

P,
I hope you're alright. Thanks for warning me you'd be gone. I would be worried.
<3,
T

X,
You can immediately tell why he's butthurt in this, can't you? Lawl
<3,
T

Dear Letterthread,
To add to the anon who brought up perspective: Do not make the mistake of believing every human has the same drives, desires, and values as you. The things that motivate and move you can't touch me and everything I love and care for is nothing you can see from where you're standing.
<3,
T
>>
File: mythical cats.jpg (1.81 MB, 4752x1762)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB JPG
>>68611327
I miss you and love you so much. You were so different from the others. You were genuine and true and, innocent, in your words.
I am sorry that I broke your heart. Your mother never accepted me, but I should've strived harder for you. For us.
You came back when you wanted a break, and, I did some things that made you not like me and block me. People say I am obsessed with you and they are right. I love you and I miss you so much, I wish I had a second chance to be with you again, even as a friend.
You were right, we were toxic. But, it could've been fixed if we truly gave it the healing it needed.
I went to pray for you to come back. I usually don't pray, I don't really believe in God. I have that, one, little tiny bit of hope left in me that maybe miracles do exist and you will come back. I know the reality will say different, and I will get the gun and do the thing I need to do. I am simply biding time until it arrives. During that time, I will try very hard to pray for us, for you, and for me, so we can be happy together again.
I love you, and no amount of words or tears can describe the love I feel for you. Even when I'm gone, my love for you will not disappear.
Please come back.
>>
>>68649599
btw, they were abusive to me. i was just, too clingy nd annoying. they are right. rereading it made it sound like i was the abuser.
>>
>>68649273
Neither your love nor hate means anything because you're too pussy for either. Seethe about it.
>>
>>68649656
I'd fuck your brains out if you were here but I'll put exactly zero effort in meeting you. How does that sound? I really mean it when I say I hate you, I really fucking do, fraulein.
>>
>>68649682
You put zero effort into anything, which is why if we ever did meet you'd end up tied and whipped. Even your begging would be half arsed.

>>68647395
Same, I've got a ground shattering 2000er that I'm just waiting to drop and let quake.
>>
M
I worry a lot. Especially when my entire world is on the line and i can't hear from you, you say mean things on text but you cant speak irl the only place ill really see and be able to fix what you're feeling, I'll keep picking up the pieces for you and hurt anyone that comes between us, i told you i wont hold back anymore I'm in love with you i rlly shouldn't June is going to be good for us together once again like the first time we met this time 100% more passion. Don't care if this sounds insane I'm risking my life for you something no one else will ever do
J
>>
Just shaved my whole beard and moustache off so the glowies don't recognise me.
>>
>>68650162
Where'd you get that beard, anon?
>>
If you were punishing me with abortion the least you could have done is carried to first term and check if my seed produced cerebral palsy after I broke my wrist. The nazis after I carved babykiller into my chest wanted to see if I had Angelman Syndrome so they got roided out and we played Catch the Sandbar Fucking My Wife, and they shared a wealth of knowledge with the army and medical community because they have internet. Maybe the new punishment is to not protect me and also give me abortion, point is you're a bad cop
>>
Why don't any retailers carry LifeAid but carry all the other mixtures? I got a 4 pack for 2.22 of LifeAid the other day, brought it on my trip to Florida. It's not punishment to drink Lemon Cayenne, you're all a bunch of pussies
>>
>>68649809
>You put zero effort into anything
I put effort in what I see as really important which is work first and foremost, not you.
>>
>>68650162
A beard is the worst thing a man can do for himself
>>
>>68651366
The facially challenged often benefit from it.
>>
>>68651366
I forgot I had a chin and jaw, but I also lost like 5 years of age, so it balances out.
>>
>>68651393
Every face looks better without a beard
>>68651404
Lol
>>
woah woah woah woah
whats with all the tension in the letter community 2 day ???
just wanted comfy with my niggas :(
>>
File: 1641846684553.jpg (67 KB, 1024x962)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>68651590
T called me butthurt today
>>
>>68651611
"T called me butthurt today" that's how you sound.
>>
>>68650912
I'm actually happy for you if that's the case.
>>
teefeewee I am doing tricks for my zookeeper and the schoolchildren on field trips so I get tossed a frozen cube of blood and viscera for a little treat and some enrichment in my enclosure on a hot day
>>
File: .png (205 KB, 642x549)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
>>68654249
WHAM
>>
Year 6, could be 7, not sure. But still no happy birthday text. Enough is enough. We are through.
>>
Dear V
I absolutely fucking hate you and wish to see you greatly suffer l, but not die, death is too good for you.
J
>>
>>68655390
Should have given up on the first year desu
>>
>>68655390
I pledged my happy birthday wishes to you
>>
>>68655640
You are absolutely correct.
oranges
>>
>>68650127
manipulative asshole, she doesnt want you, you'll regret this
>>
>>68650162
Shave your head too.
>>
>>68656036
I've never manipulated anything in my life pal, I know for a fact she still wants me around. I'm not letting that go I'm not letting anyone else in my life go when I finally found the girl that truly love me, just because we had one fight just because she hit me and was upset about something that won't matter in the future it's only something rhat helps teach eachother what we need to do. I don't know what you think I'll regret but I'm prepared to die before I lose her or any one else I care about. She is the last person in the world I will trust and I give her my life. I'm tired of regrets and I'm tired of people abandoning me and trying to come back when they realize what they lost and regret themselves. I'm not letting anything bad happen again to some one I love so much just because other people think they can influence the ones I love
>>
>>68656172
Has it... occurred to you... that after 2 months of begging her to "come home"... she doesn't want to?
>>
>>68655236
I thought this was a Safe Zone to beeeeeee myself
>>
I dont't know if you come to letter threads but I hope you do and you see this one. I still love you, see you tomorrow I hope.
Hopefully still yours, lots of hope
>>
>>68656852
He's a known weirdo on discord that threatens suicide all the time and stalks girls, look up his discord handle limes in the archive, he also fucked a 14 year old named erika when he was in his mid 20s. So no it hasn't occurred to him since he does this all the time lol
>>
>>68656942
False information made by retards and trolls
>>
Dear T,
Fuck you you're a retarded jealous whore. I genuinely loved your mother and I thought we could've stayed friends but no, you decided to chimp out at me for no reason. Fuck you for not having me keep contact with her, I hate you. Hope you know your mom loved riding my dick alot you bitch
>>
>>68657021
Did the dang dirty trolls make you fuck a middle schooler?
>>
>>68656852
It's only been a little over a month since I saw her last, since we had that dumb fight over nothing. So u might be completely retarded but she can't go around living with strangers and shit I am protecting her from people like you who don't understand her don't know shit about her and try to make me look like a bad person for no reason. And making things up to her when we had just promised to get married to eachother is more than reason enough to keep her safe. I've never done crazy shit for any other women in my dam life
>>
I will not heed your thinly veiled calls for mercy. Enjoy having the demons you used to worship and you betrayed get unleashed on you. No regrets.

>>68656036
Hint: the sender is M and the letter is for me. I don't know them and I don't care.
>>
>>68657058
I never have and never would do that but I'm sure you would sociopath freak
>>
>>68656935
I will stop on your face with my boots and I will not stop.
>>
>>68651611
Dear Fren,
https://voca.ro/1m1Rdqku5yfV
"X" is a placeholder initial for someone who cares about their privacy. I wouldn't be friends with the kind of person that leads people on for fun (triggered!!!!) so I don't think it's the same person.
Sorry again!
<3,
T

Speaking of M posters though, does anyone know how 'ol Mike is? Sometimes I think I see him, but who can be sure anymore?
>>
>>68657073
Actually now that I think of it I probably do know them but M is not one of their initials. If it's who I'm thinking of, that absolute snake of a woman, this is my answer to that: >>68657094
>>
>>68657094
The first "stop" is supposed to be a "stomp". I want to see you suffer, Valerie. That makes me very happy. I love women, and I absolutely fucking HATE (((you))) and only ((((((you)))))).
>>
It's funny cus if u actually look at the archives I'm completely innocent and obviously trolled when i did nothing the girl I was actually dating at the time defended me from the allegations of things what's funny is I'm pretty sure she killed herself too a few years ago which is the worst regret of my life and all this talk of the past brings up for me is how much I miss that weeb. The only time I talk about suicide is now cus I rlly feel that way, it's not some kind of threat or manipulation it's painful to see another person doing something that won't end well if I sit here and do nothing
>>
If you were in front of me I'd beat the shit out of you for YET FUCKING AGAIN SHIFTFING THE FUCKING BLAME GOD DO I FUCKING HATE YOU DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE AND DO IT NOW
>>
>>68657581
>see another person doing something that won't end well
except you don't know that and just want an excuse to keep following them, pretty sure living in an alley would be better than some schizo creep that's almost twice her age lol
>>
It's not Angelman Syndrome or Down Syndrome, I have Prader-Willi. Still can't cure my mother talking like a nigger though
>>
lmao your entire gameplan is saying nothing tf you think an autist like me can work with that? lmao

I invited you thrice to things and you straight blanked me lol serves you right I did the same to you

bitch would build a whole google doc before daring to say hello
>>
Also apparently babykiller is a term for tight Asian pussy. Babykiller can mean anything, you fuckin babykiller
>>
>get blamed for things that never happened
>get told I'm cheating on her cus I added her own account that I easily recognizes as her
>get told I'm shifting the blame when I take full responsibility for what I really did. And how I upset I made her that week
>some loser keeps telling me I'm a pedo and a creep for dating an adult woman for a year who isnt even 10 yrs younger than myself while I'm trying to make things better with woman who literally brought up getting married to me days before.
>still in contact with her even barely because ppl keep trying to make me out as a bad person to her or someshit and she thinks I don't understand what i need to take blame for to make things better just cus they want her pants or someshit
I hate niggers and poor people so damn fucking much they're literally insane
>>
File: IMG_20220512_212132_880.jpg (1.73 MB, 2367x2489)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB JPG
Dear You,
https://voca.ro/138tmmw27vRt
It shipped today!
The nightmare is over.
<3,
T
>>
>>68658151
Don't let them bother you stalkanon just take your meds and post your cryptic messages for the next few months it'll work out eventually
>>
>>68658251
Last week I had to prove to her that I was not homeless or lying and shit and just have retarded money cuz I'm not stupid like some dumb nigger. Idk how she even thought that could be true when I spent 2000$ on her birthday and an airbnb Something her so called "friends" probably convinced her of shit is messed up. I'm not stalking her. I'm trying to fix our slight problem we've had in this last month or 2 if she would just communicate more easily there wouldn't be a problem like this,,,even talking to the police who were funnily sympathetic with what I'm doing and gave me tips,,, things are not easy in a relationship and picking up the pieces and sticking them together could take a few weeks,,, I want to heal this bs and get rid of the scum bottom feeders
>>
they know og
>>
>>68658151
>>get told I'm shifting the blame when I take full responsibility for what I really did.
Something she has never done and hates doing, taking responsibility for her actions. How I wish I could throw her inside a woodchipper.
>>
I see all, you're living in my simulation
>>
>>68658487
Well do better because it keeps malfunctioning and it's getting on my fucking nerves.
>>
>>68658613
Damn, I just checked your player records and it looks like there were a couple bugs on your account. I went ahead and fixed them all, changes will come through next Monday
>>
>>68658664
Thank you for your prompt handling of this matter.
>>
Hey. Still thinking about you.
>>
I'm so bad at this. Just ever so bad at this. I'm so good at many things, but this is not one of them. Yes I know it's tedious. Even I'm annoyed with me. This isn't my fucking wheelhouse. Never has been.
>>
Saturn, I implore you to make her suffer infernal sins. Yes I am very serious, as long as it's something crippling.
>>
File: 473919374626.png (650 KB, 778x675)
650 KB
650 KB PNG
>>68659117
What did she do anon? Do you want to talk about it?
>>
>>68659117
Dear Anon
> Make her suffer infernal sins
What did you mean by this,
<3,
T
>>
Sometimes I check these threads to see if you were reaching to me and I honestly don't understand why. You claim you love me, but you cheated on me with multiple men. You sexted behind my back and you're always adding people to send pics and get validation. My love was never enough for you and you want me back? What the hell is wrong with you.

I worked my ass off while you took it in the ass from random hook ups. You even told me that you would never do anal. Hypocrite much? I'll never let you back into my house, you will never drive my car and I will never spend a cent on you. Life is better without you.

Please fuck off.
>>
>>68659448
>You claim you love me, but you cheated on me with multiple men.

>You sexted behind my back and you're always adding people to send pics and get validation.

>I worked my ass off while you took it in the ass from random hook ups. You even told me that you would never do anal.

this is the thread that just keeps on giving. i said it before and i'll say it again, genuine woman moment. this world belongs to satan and women are his biggest con.
>>
You would be perfect if you actually had money, hot tall big dick empathetic and understanding, but no money to meet me and spoil me, Im never settling until I find the one
>>
Well then stop that. Feelings are just loans for action. Watch those interest rates or you'll be in debt before you know it.
>>
>>68646401
C's from Texas. I just finished packing and moving her shit out. I hope it hurts when she sees what she's left.
>>
>>68659220
No. Please mind your own business.
>>
>>68657171
>>68657217
I'm not a woman, I'm a man.
>>
>>68659711
I know you aren't and I know your tricks. It doesn't work with me.
>>
How does it feel that I showed the world your act, and behavior? All, I need to do is put down my foot and explain what you do accurately. I don't need to crucify myself all I need to do is annotate you.
>>
>>68659885
What bothers me is that you pretend to act baffled that these things happen under your watch. The worse of the worse continue to do these things. It gets swept under the rug as long as you keep advancing. It's perfectly okay as long as it's not your child being dissected when these murdered bodies show up. You and you're's really make off quite well don't they? Why aren't you putting your fucking foot down on this? You hit the pay grade that it's exceptable this is to get away with? You fought to put me down so you can argue that this was okay? This is your master plan? You wanted this all along? The Russians sneaked into Texas and did this. That's what happened.
>>
Hey cream as long as we are living together we should probably communicate more in the least to fucking survive more comfortable the key thing should be fucking figured out. I know I fucked up and you don't want to talk to me, but for the love of fucking christ get a fucking clue and be an adult. Cooperation is the strongest survival mechanic humans have.
>>
Daniel,

I guess you're just [redacted] 2.0, but I believe you when you say you care about me and really like me. Maybe that's stupid of me. Have fun being a whore I guess. I mean that with some amount of snark this time, to be honest, though I meant it endearingly before. I hoped maybe you'd change that even a little for me. I wasn't worth it though.
>>
>>68659852
Ok you fucking schizophrenic retard. Have fun with the gangstalking. I'm in your walls.
>>
>>68660658
No, but I know you have full access to my phone, Valerie K, from Germany (actually Kazakhstan). You admitted it yourself. Shrug.
>>
>>68660730
I'm just starting to feel bad for you now... I'm not Valerie K from either of those countries
>>
>>68660749
Yes fraulein, it totally is never your and it totally always is a coincidence. Go to hell and wait for me there. Take the Nordic fuck with you too, I also hate him as much as I hate you. I'm not sorry to say that.
>>
>>68660758
J, I want you to know you're a loser and I'm taking the biggest, blackest dick imaginable while you schizopost here, ur pp will never satisfy a woman again xoxo
-V
>>
File: Baphomet.jpg (486 KB, 1856x2020)
486 KB
486 KB JPG
>>68659668
Then why do you come to me ? Maybe I should make you suffer instead fucking faggot.
>>
>>68661305
lol
Saturn is not Baphomet, Baphomet is made up shit, and I wasn't talking with anyone here in particular but with the planet Saturn.
>>
>>68661265
V
Live life however you want, I don't have any authority over you. As things are right now, you are someone I hate and wish I never got to know. I noticed you never really changed. I noticed all of the shitty traits like the extreme narcissism, or the tendency of lying and manipulating people are still there
And if it was really you that spoke with me, you can address me by my actuall initial, puttana e vipera che altro non sei.
>>
>>68661366
I know what Baphomet is about retard, I'm Capricorn Moon and Saturn speaks through me.
>>
>>68661451
In that case you're not even who I sought help from. Fucking hell, I hope I go there. I totally deserve it and I'm fine with it.
>>
I was going to write something novel, but then I remembered that you're a bunch of assholes.
>>
>>68661394
J, the only manipulative narcissist here is you, dear.
>>
Future husband,
I'll leave you if your beard grows
Lots of love
>>
>>68662078
Which future wife said this please give initial
>>
>>68662422
You'll find out in real life, I hope you're a gentleman or there will be no marriage
>>
>>68662078
dear future gf,

i'll leave you if your vagina has visible labia. especially if it is brown
>>
>>68662483
Dear anon,
You're not my future bf because you're not a gentleman
>>
>tfw I know the post isn't for me because I already have a wife
smug.jpg
>>
>>68662602
Congratulations anon go be with your wife
>>
My head runs hot. If I married a woman, a few years down the line I would 100% start beating her over small offenses and mistakes. I just know it.
>>
>>68659527
Lmao this is ruthless
>>
>>68663059
Don't marry just be in a long term relationship forever simple
>>
>>68663101
Living with a woman long term is basically the same as marriage. The only difference is not being legally tied to her.
>>
>>68662078
>>68662472
>>68662997
>tfw no classy, smug, demanding wife with a soft side
>>
>>68663327
You described me well, congratulations. Tfw no a strong, independent, smart husband to be his lady
>>
you're not classy you silly ass bitch, you deserve to be treated like a trailer park prostitute, get the fuck out of here, stupid woman
>>
>>68663255
Still be together and live in separate homes or different rooms.
>>
>>68663373
You described me well, let's talk
>>
File: 1652796871676.jpg (12 KB, 188x242)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
A toast!
For a new e-relationship!
>>
No toast
>>
>>68663373
>>68663327
did it work??
are they married now?
can i catch the bouquet?
>>
>>68663574
You ruined it anon, unlucky
>>
>>68663636
How about a nice dinner instead
>>
>>68663513
Yes, I'm here

Original
>>
>>68664094
Good to Fontt#6631 hear
>>
i wonder if thats you kek
it sure does sound like you... certainly not though... right?
we spent too long together for you to immediately do the same thing over again....right?????
i haven't found a man like you since you tbqh
>>
Come back I need to learn French
>>
i gotchu
bonjour
>>
>>68661592
I'm not the only one, those two are traits I have because I copied them from them. Just to hurt them more. They deserved it and now it's fucking over, probably for good.
>>
>>68665025
It probly is me bb
>>
>>68665581
no u dont say probably like that
>>
Dear Anna I miss you please come back.
>>
>>68665820
yea i do the bbc sissy hypno videos changed my personality qt
>>
>>68665839
maybe when you are able to pay rent
>>
>>68665840
i thought i knew you........
>>
when you see your initials having a conversation in this thread but youre not that them
>>
E/I
i care about you. Im sorry if i did anything wrong. Maybe i was too "easy" for you. Im not sure what youre thinking sometimes. I wish i can clear misunderstandings. I wish you well
>>
>>68665852
Just break the lease and live with me again, I'm willing to help with whatever that costs if you come back but you can't abandon me again.
>>
About the same to some degree
>>
File: 1652503880160.jpg (103 KB, 365x516)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
another day, another dollar. fuck
>>
rota are you playing hard to get or just not checking those dms you silly hoe
>>
First comes the joke then comes the healing we break the fucking cycle when she gets back
>>
The way of the human male:
1. See female who is attracted
2. Give affection
3. Give sexual attention
4. (Female reciprocates)
5. (Female builds attachment)
7. Create distance
8. Grow cold
9. Reject female altogether
10. Wait for the next victim
>>
cumming without you is super hollow now and i just wanna do something good with my day that brings us closer to living under the same roof but i'm a fuck up failure without a clue

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.