[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1521773156766.png (453 KB, 1484x2152)
453 KB
453 KB PNG
Broken, Beat, and Scarred Edition

Babby's First MBTI Test:
https://www.16personalities.com

MBTI 101:
https://www.myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/
MBTI 102:
https://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=Psychological_Types

DLC:
https://pastebin.com/ccs8sYUV (embed)
https://www.uclassify.com/browse/g4mes543/myers-briggs-type-indicator-text-analyzer
https://mbti-oncepts.tumblr.com/archive
http://keys2cognition.com/explore.htm
https://9axes.github.io/
https://delaramartdesign.com/tag/myers-briggs/

Novelty links:
https://falconnl.github.io/TypeSquare/
https://mbti-explorer.thelostkite.com/

>your type
>What are some things you are interested in learning or doing, regardless if it requires time/money/experience to achieve it (if it's in a professional/career setting)?
>(optional) How do you process things with your mind (i.e. inner monologue, imagery, playing out scenarios/using your imagination)?

Previous Thread: >>68586199
>>
File: 1647293933411.jpg (52 KB, 657x1024)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
So tired...
>>your type
INFP 4w5
>>What are some things you are interested in learning or doing, regardless if it requires time/money/experience to achieve it (if it's in a professional/career setting)?
Finding love
>>(optional) How do you process things with your mind (i.e. inner monologue, imagery, playing out scenarios/using your imagination)?
All three
>>
What kind of mbti type is this?
>>
>>68617737
Turbie might know.
>>
File: 1618131112162.jpg (10 KB, 222x225)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>68617616
>your type
INTP
>What are some things you are interested in learning or doing, regardless if it requires time/money/experience to achieve it (if it's in a professional/career setting)?
learning how things and people work through my own understanding and experience with doing things. i like dissecting peoples behavior and trying to figure out why they act how they do. i like figuring out the pieces of a system and slowly seeing how it spiderwebs together or fits with my understanding of how things work or fit. like how people fit into a system or how behaviors fit into an environment.
>(optional) How do you process things with your mind (i.e. inner monologue, imagery, playing out scenarios/using your imagination)?
usually autisically with a lot of questions and explaining stuff. it depends. when dealing with people irl i just take in information and respond with either wit for levity or information back. with critical things, like meta-analysis i mostly submerge myself in the information and ask specific questions to myself or others until i grab a feel of it and then take it my own way and try to holisticically grasp it.

my brain is usually a vague blob of information that i can't piece together, but eventually i do through specifics and experience, understanding it myself and like learning ins and outs and seeing what's what over time.
>>
>>68617616
welp guess we're ENFJ now
>>
hello yes im here for the horoscope thread
>>
File: (40).jpg (77 KB, 564x855)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>68617616
>type
istp
>What do you want to do/learn, ignoring irl limits?
build a healthy family, live long, die old and happy.
>How do you mentally process?
i cannot imagine another way of mentally processing reality other than the way i do it, and the only term i have for that method is thinking. how is this question not largely impossible to answer with any clarity? i'm betting pretty much everyone's answers will be relatable to pretty much everyone else.
>>
i'm beginning to see why INTP and ESFP won't work. this is a massive shame.
>>
>>68617616
>your type
INTP
Semi-lazy anti-hero vigilantism punctuated and supported by summary executions sounds fun. Like batman but without the mountain of collateral damage I wash my hands of because unlike him I'd kill those that would otherwise go out and kill more. Or at least amputate their limbs. Can't crime as a human mcnugget.
Yes. Sometimes simultaneously but usually one or two work out the best for the given thing or process. Engine work? Minds eye 3d map of how it should be vs it's current state, play out scenarios first see if one is the better process, then inner monologue through it as I slowly fill in the missing mental map pieces using the process I landed on prior to starting to keep everything following the plan because when I freeform shit it usually explodes and I have been asked nicely to not do that for a little while as the new insurance sets in.
Otherwise, loosely the first ones till the inner monologue stage then I wing it as needed. If I cared about making every piece identical and thus instantly replaceable and saving time I'd lose out on making my own shit as needed and having a unique piece I can just make more pieces for as needed keeping it unique and mine.
Some Te dom can figure out how to stream line it into production should I ever allow that blasphemy.
>>
>>68617924
>starting to think the autist type wasn't made for the turbo hyper slut normie type
Damn, who could have saw that one coming.
>>
>>68616245
In all honesty i found found this post to be extremely sweet
>>
>>68618051
it's a shame because it can work interpersonally. i'm just too weak to as the INTP. it's complicated. it's basically tomboy freedom and fun, caring and not that slutty ESFP and inhibited and self-restricting retard dude INTP who can't see or let go.
>>
>>68617616
>your type
isfp
Improving my attractiveness, making a living
Its automatic
>>
>>68618238
It works to an ok degree but usually not. ESFPs, as with most F's and E's, are generally insufferable company and we tend to be more or less the same to them.
At best you get one that thinks you're a project they can "fix up" like an object that's broken or at worst they're a "my type" hunter and their current "type" to whore out for are silent types or nerdy types.
It's why ENTJs are such miracle cures for INTPs. Still E and socially capable but also not insufferable and the same goes for INTPs if they've matured past being up their own asses.
Otherwise, you almost definitely want to hunt other I's but similar to your own so INTJ and ISTP tend to mesh best. If you can find one the best is another INTP that sees things the way you do so you both hit similar and thus acceptable ends.
>>
>>68617616
>your type
ISTP
>>What are some things you are interested in learning or doing, regardless if it requires time/money/experience to achieve it (if it's in a professional/career setting)?
Blacksmithing
I'm not sure, there's not really a process. I just grasp something immediately. If I need to figure it out I ask myself questions about it, so inner monologue.
>>
File: megu3.gif (1.63 MB, 540x300)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB GIF
>>68617616
>your type
INTJ
I spend majority of my time (besides learning anatomy) how to do chemistry from scratch because explosives are fun as fuck. I'm currently learning some basics of eletronics so I can make an effective detonator.
All of these options. It just comes to me and I see it
>>
>>68617616
>your type
INFP
Coding, alternative medicine, botany, blacksmithing, carpentry, sewing, magic rituals
Inner monologue and imagination I guess? I've never really thought about it beyond seeing those headlines about not everybody having an internal monologue
>>
File: 1623302190553.jpg (221 KB, 2000x2000)
221 KB
221 KB JPG
>>68618471
the fixing up part is relatable.

to be honest, it's mutual trauma witj the ESFP that we both understand and get. she's trying to help me with aggressive understanding and cues i don't see. i'm trying to help her see the meta similarities and differences. we don't cross in the same dimensions.

the hard part is the communicative differences. she's intensely sexual and i'm not. she's physical and i'm not, so it creates a divide to where it's really interpersonal and deep, and yet i don't have the ability to back it up with the physical. only the mental.

i do just want a fellow IxTP autist or an ENTJ to synergize and grow with with at this point. ISTJ, ENFP with BPD, ESFP, INFP, INxJ, ESFJ all haven't worked thus far. i just want to feel like i'm comfortable and to want to fuck them and hit that connection spot where it just is and hits right without this disconnect.
>>
>>68618650
>horny.
I've been feeling very close to death lately so I can bear not jumping on my impulses less. Also I think vegetarianism's catching up with me. New arc started https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/68126419/#q68149519
>>
at least when i get horny i usually have the decency to not post
>>
Well yeah, me too, but you know, I feel like I'm dying, so I can't not-post
>>
i always feel like i'm dying when i'm horny
>>
>>68618988
other way around for me
>>
is centaurxturbie becoming reality? it seems anons' hornyposting has willed it into being
>>
>>68618988
Well I feel like I'm dying all the time, and I don't want to be not doing things in the precious moments I have left

>>68619014
It's been a thing for 3 years you blind bat
>>
>>68617616
>>your type
INFP
understanding music, writing books, socializing + understanding + committing myself to my social niche
i think i should develop my Fe too. i get messages from it but they're always negative and i never know how to use it with confidence.
>>(optional) How do you process things with your mind (i.e. inner monologue, imagery, playing out scenarios/using your imagination)?
dude i am an INFP thats like the point of MBTI to answer that question
>>
I'm horny; therefore, I'm dying.
>>
I'm dying; therefore, I'm horny.
>>
i'm just dying and horny at the same time
>>
>>68619191
That's called coming and going.
>>
I was listening to George Carlin's stand-ups, recently, and his observations on Boomers were funnier than the last time I heard it, 10 years ago.
>>
>>68619230
https://youtu.be/aTZ-CpINiqg
>>
>>68617616
I'd love to learn new languages! Also, practical knowledge like first aid or emergency training seems useful these days. I'd feel like these things would make a huge difference if I'm ever in the position of helping someone.

I have constant inner monologue. It's tiring at times, so I cherish the moments when my mind is empty and I'm just feeling my surroundings.
>>
File: EuInwJRWgAULVOv.jpg (111 KB, 850x997)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>68617616
>your type
INFP
Drawing shit. Making designs. Selling them.
Everything you just said.
>>
>>68617616
>your type
INFP(?) 9w1/6w5

I want to eventually learn how to use Renpy (so long as the scripting doesn't give me programming PTSD) and maybe Blender.
I might also get around to learning about Attitudinal Psyche and more advanced level Socionics.

It's hard to explain because though processes are so abstract. But I guess a mixture of all of those examples.
>>
What type of WF would make me feel like i was not going to die at any time? Or at least help me feel more ok with it?

>>68617616
INFP
having sex of some kind
life is just a scenario you make using your imagination to speculate on how you died, so I'm going with option 3
>>
File: 1624257173597.jpg (101 KB, 720x1080)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>68617616
>your type
INFP-T
I really want to get back into drawing and writing. I have no delusions about making a career of it, but I hate that past failed relationships have put such a block on it because of their association with the hobby.
Yes. It gets to the point where I become acutely self aware, if that makes any sense. Like the opposite of an out of body experience.
>>
I need an intimidating goth 140 IQ ISFP gf
>>
>>68617616
intp
>>What are some things you are interested in learning or doing
math
>>How do you process things with your mind
clusterfuck. a bit of everything all the time. i believe people who say they think in words or pictures are either full of shit or lack awareness.
>>
>>68617616
>your type
istp
doing your mom
i choose not to answer because this is optional
>>
>>68617686
Wait, why is there a clearly Public domain Image on Shutterstock?
>>
File: fumminsan.png (120 KB, 240x319)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
Why does the common man confuse INTJ's with ISTJ's? It's like they dont even try to distingush types.
>>
>>68620617
I think people generally emphasise the Extraverted functions due to the misconception that they would be more visible to people.

Like an anon said here, people are still mostly characteristic of their dominant function.
>>
What type of WF will help me relax and sleep? I'm completely stationary right now but my heart seems to have gone crazy
>Eurovision in 9 hours
might as well pull an all dayer I guess lmao

I'm still right in thinking ENTPfems are the best right? I'm not wrong am I?

>>68620530
I assume it's a meme. Not sure what the joke is though. How does shutterstock work anyway? Is it moderated?

>>68620617
The two types just depicted are almost inaccessible to external judgment. Because they are introverted and have in consequence a somewhat meagre capacity or willingness for expression, they offer but a frail handle for a telling criticism. Since their main activity is directed within, nothing is outwardly visible but reserve, secretiveness, lack of sympathy, or uncertainty, and an apparently groundless perplexity. When anything does come to the surface, it usually consists in indirect manifestations of inferior and relatively unconscious functions. Manifestations of such a nature naturally excite a certain environmental prejudice against these types. Accordingly they are mostly underestimated, or at least misunderstood. To the same degree as they fail to understand themselves-because they very largely lack judgment-they are also powerless to understand why they are so constantly undervalued by public opinion. They cannot see that their outward-going expression is, as a matter of fact, also of an inferior character.
>>
Is it possible to have an equal relationship with male feeler?
>>
>>68620687
Are you also a male feeler?
>>
>>68620697
Female Ti
>>
>>68620800
Well then of course it is, you just have to find the right one.
>>
>>68617616
>>your type
ISTP - INTJ ?
adapt, survive, strike , repeat
Information comes in -> i imagine every possible way of my enemy reaction -> Spin the words to find their weakness -> Pin point the perfect one -> Practice it and repeat
>>
>>68620906
>Well then of course it is
Why "of course"?
>>
>>68621078
Because why wouldn't you?
>>
>>68621078
MBTI doesn't describe type dynamics. This is more of a Socionics concept.
>>
>your type
ISTP
engineering(preferably electronic).
Inner monologue to describe details so I can understand them better.
>>
>>68621154
>type dynamics
That's basically half the posts here
>>
>>68612951
>>68612965
Don't forget the
>cuck fantasies
>>
>>68620800
No. They will always grind some gear in you. They can't not. That means the entire time you'll be putting up with them to some degree or another.
That's fine and I mean that but it also means that is not an equal relationship. It means you will be in a position constantly put upon by them rather than in equilibrium with them. If you're okay with that go for it again I do mean that sometimes relationships really are weaker and stronger parts and that's fine just know that Feelers gonna Feel and that's going to suck for you sometimes.
>>
lord send me a compatible young femoid. all of this working feels empty and there's no relief.
>>
I think I'm INFJ
I feel like my identity is being "empty"
>>
The issue is everyone keeps trying to equate "compatible" with "perfect".
>>
File: 1502114435838.png (208 KB, 500x750)
208 KB
208 KB PNG
>(optional) How do you process things with your mind
>(i.e. inner monologue, imagery, playing out scenarios/using your imagination)

It appears that some posters are confusing the "i.e." as the question being asked being limited to 3 answers to choose from, rather than examples of what the question is wanting to be answered. It's basically an attempt to bring out an understanding between Ti and Te, since there is this impression that Te-users do not use inner monologue.
>>
>>68617616
>your type
INTJ
>some things interested in doing
For as long as I have been alive I have wanted to go to Alaska and hunt in the wilderness and just generally live isolated from the rest of the US. Being a PAfag I am already experienced with a ton of isolated forestry, but Alaska is a whole new ballpark. Right now though I am grinding for cyber security shekels and learning some other shit to fall back on. Also always wanted to visit Antarctica and see penguins, maybe even be in a research station. Also would like to learn the accordion. So many things, such little time.
>how do you process things with your mind
Lots of imagery. Have a monologue too though. If you are capable of both, why not use both?
>>
>>68622244
Is this comic accurate?
I have ti as dominant function but I do the things the Te did in the comic, I use my thinking to simplify stuff and I don't really crave info that I won't be using (unless it interested me)
>>
>>68622244
>pic
seething leddi-Te-r made this
>>
File: 1649011851549.jpg (78 KB, 600x705)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>your type
ENTP
I have a new obsession a couple times a year. Generally they revolve around mythology in my spare time and technology as a means to make money. I would use "professionally" but I wouldn't connect myself with that word. It's all gotten alot more esoteric and arcane as I have grown older. Also I feel completely unironically insane.
All of the above really. I have ideas about the world then run the experiments. Once you stop caring about meeting expectations and holding onto the fleeting nature of life you can just do whatever you want and see what happens. How people react mostly and how I need to position myself for more opportunities. The world is a mystery not to be solved but to be entered into.
>>
>>68622394
Idk but i found the other comics by the same author about Fi-Fe differences quite relatable
>>
>>68620687
Define "equal"
>>
>>68622244
but everyone that isnt mentally ill has an inner monologue
>>
is being intp is autistic ?
>>
>tfw intp
>tfw life is shitty
>tfw intp is about life being shitty
>>
>>68619050
>It's been a thing for 3 years you blind bat
does turbie know you've been masturbating to him for this long?
>>
>>68617616
>my type
INTP
>some things I'm interested in learning or doing
learning Chinese, maybe
going on a bicycle trip through Europe with stealth camping and the hospitality of strangers - Santiago de Compostela would be the final destination from where I'm at, not because I'm religious but it's suitably far away and gives you bragging rights
getting a teen gf - before the Americans shit themselves, I do not plan on doing anything illegal
>how do I process things in my mind
Inner monologue + associations and reminders + dreams

On another note, I'd like some help with typing a friend of mine, let's call her Autistic Nagatoro, I met her in middle school and knew her for the next 6 years until our HS finals:
>kinda tomboyish, into cycling, almost always slightly tanned
>way back when, autistic teasing shit like steal my hair bands I had long hair in middle school
>mostly hung out with us autistic boys and played LoL with us, I even managed to talk her into trying out Dwarf Fortress for an hour or two before she gave up
>produced autistic "lol so random" in-joke memes that involved, among other things, a pun on the word "toaster"
>huge weeb, but fervently denied any interest in animu or mango, dedicated enough to learn Japanese and apply for a Japanese uni two years in a row before they admitted her and gave her a stipend; actually writes out japanese lo~ng vowels and random phrases
>broad interests - used to be into astronomy, now is learning Latin of all things
>very religious lately - she got into Latin cause she got into hardcore Sedevacantism and considers all the recent popes heretics; actually tried to convert me
>good memory, cares enough about old friends to wish me happy birthday every year
>not a picky eater, she managed to subsist basically solely on various combinations of steamed vegetables all throughout last year
I'd say an atypical ENFP, but I'd appreciate any second opinions.
>>
File: 1499857570347.png (87 KB, 540x540)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
>>68622394
I'm not entirely sure. I just use Ti+Se to gather information and make sense of it.

>>68622525
I can imagine.

>>68622831
There are two of them that I have - this one and another one showing how they interact with groups of people. Wait, I think I have a third one, as well.

>>68623092
Ah. News to me if true.
>>
File: 1499853832671.png (249 KB, 1000x1000)
249 KB
249 KB PNG
>>68623658
Yeah, I have another one that shows how Fe and Fi handles criticism.
>>
do you people think we would have survived without an inner monologue and stuff back in teh day? no. but modern society has turned a lot of ppl into literal npcs so some are starting to not have it out of being spoiled for all of their fucking life
>>
>>68623693
>do you people think we would have survived without an inner monologue and stuff back in teh day?
How would I know? I only understand how I process my thoughts and am aware that other people understand what I'm talking about when it comes to inner monologue, since they seem to have it as well, but then there are other people who do not understand what we are talking about. Either they are brainlets or have a different thought process.
For example, I've just used my inner monologue to read out what I am typing.
>>
>>68623658
> I just use Ti+Se to gather information and make sense of it.
are you also an ISTP?
>>68623742
Okay this image is actually relatable in my case.
>>
>>68623863
>are you also an ISTP?
Yes
>>
>sitting on couch
>looking up solutions to setup printer I haven't used in a couple years
>cat decides to jump onto couch and lie against my thigh
I never needed to use the printer that badly, anyway.
>>
>>68623931
Something wholesome on this thread? unheard of.
>>
>>68623658
>>68623685
>>68623742
is there a specific name for this images?
>>
File: 1502116380274.png (111 KB, 500x547)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>>68623981
I do not know. I saved them from these threads a couple years ago.
>>
>>68623685
This one's definitely not true, I am an Fi dom and I could never stand people who act like the Fi in that picture when everyone else is in agreement.
>>
>>68624116
Well i'm Fi dom and it's totally true in my experience
And i can't stand people who when i'm in a situation like the picture's try to make me feel like i'm being a burden to them or something
>>
>>68624462
What's your enneagram?
idk how to ask originally
>>
>>68623658
>that pic
Seems inaccurate
>>
I keep getting angry with people or hold grudges against them if they ignore me purely based on the fact that I'm aware if someone who was more popular and known than me were to ask them the exact same thing I did or talk about same thing I did, they wouldn't ignore that person, purely based on the fact they're famous and they're probably hoping to get something out of it.

I know this isn't always the case but the majority of people I've personally observed over the years seem to do this and it's easy to tell which they are purely based on how they interact with others through social media. It's weird, I don't know how to explain it but I just noticed a pattern in the whole thing and it almost always seems to be true.
>>
>>68624462
>i'm being a burden to them or something
That's from the Fe's POV, just like how a Fi sees Fe as a bad person.
>>68624666
It's kinda accurate for me, I love when people do nice stuff to make me happy.
>>
>>68624629
Took the test only once and it said 5w4
>>68624666
Again, i relate to it as an Fi dom
What about it seems inaccurate to you?
>>68624789
>That's from the Fe's POV, just like how a Fi sees Fe as a bad person.
Yeah ok but geez just fuck off and go have fun without me if you love doing X so much, i don't see why i have to be peer pressured into it aswell or else i'm a party pooper
>>
>>68624853
>5w4
Maybe that's why. I am guessing an Fi dom that's a 6 or 9 would be much more agreeable.
>>
>>68624853
>What about it seems inaccurate to you?
I'm Fe aux and feel like the bottom pic whenever that kind of thing happens. Seems more like a low self esteem thing to me
>>
>>68624912
Could be, i'm not very well versed in enneagram though
>>68624933
Well in my experience Fi users in these kind of situations tend to focus more on the object of the hobby/activity rather than the company, while for Fe users it's the other way around (which is basically the leitmotiv of these panels)
But i guess self-esteem issues can also play a part in that
>>
>>68625040
>the other way around
Yes, that's precisely why. I don't like people catering to me because I don't want to be a burden to them
>>
>>68625113
>I don't like people catering to me because I don't want to be a burden to them
I see your point
>>
S-S-STOP IGNORING ME!!! >_<
>>
did someone hear something?
>>
>>68625396
must have been the wind
>>
>>68625307
I like you turbie you're nice
>>
>>68625465
this anon is delusional and hearing voices, take him to the infirmary
>>
>>68625482
>hearing voices
You mean their inner monologue.
>>
How would your type deal with someone engaging in conspirational thinking?
>>
>>68625527
Point out simpler explanations that explain more, like "the jewish bourgeois aren't assholes cause they're jewish, they're assholes cause they're bourgeois"
t. INTP that used to engage in retarded /pol/ conspiracy thinking
>>
>>68625527
Call them based
t. INFP
>>
>>68625527
i am the conspiratorial thinker
t. inxp
>>
>>68625527
Figure out if they've arrived to the right conclusions or if they've been misled by reptilian-CIA psyops
t. INFJ
>>
>>68625574
>>68625622
That too, sometimes the problem isn't that they're being conspiratorial, it's that they're being conspiratorial and dumb.
>>
>physically having trouble doing my job
>want to quit
>don't know what i would do instead
what's a good job for an INxP? anything I want to do is impractical, and I'm not attractive enough to do porn
>>
>>68625990
>what's a good job for an INxP?
Professional NEET
>>
>>68625307
>Does literally nothing
>"STOP IGNORING ME!!1!"
just like real women
>>
>>68625990
Are there any aspects of your job you do like? That might give ya hints

JKYWG
>>
>>68626012
that's the dream desu but i don't have enough money to get away with it
being a neet who does gamedev would be nice, i feel like it'd let me use a lot of skills to create something meaningful but it's not something that would provide an income.

>>68626035
i like how the dogs are always happy to see me and they don't mind if i say something stupid
>>
>>68626059
>that's the dream desu but i don't have enough money to get away with it
Seduce a rich woman with your INFPness and become her live-in househusband
>>
>>68625990
Become a Vtuber, all you gotta do is pretend to be someone you're not and play crappy video games
>>
>>68626059
You tried dog walking? Could even find one of those rich ladies in the process
>>
>>68626274
>Could even find one of those rich ladies in the process
Might as well become a boytoy if you are gonna find s rich cougar
>>
What should a Ne Dom do on this lovely weekend give me your best reddit advice let's go
>>
>>68627260
Jerk off until your pp is all red and it hurts
>>
>>68627260
>reddit
Sorry, retard, we don't do that here.
>>
I usually masturbate backhanded, most of the time, dry. I do it that way so my fingers can stimulate the underside of my dick as I stroke upwards. I do it dry because I don't like creating a mess with lubricants.

Hi, I'm ISTP and I'm a fucking weirdo.
>>
>>68626783
>Might as well become a boytoy
i just assume that's standard INFP goals regardless of age preference
>>
What are the pro/cons of being a male ISFJ when it's the most common female type?
>>
File: 1646370066010.jpg (25 KB, 670x800)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>68619014
That would be nice. Let them have love
>>68619202
Oh, you
>>68623312
INTPs deserve to be put in happy neet camps where they can be cuddled and loved. This world is much too harsh to them and INFPs.
>>68625307
Aww, here Turbie, have a (you). I hope you've been well. I haven't really been around in a while so i don't really know what all has been going on. Just been busy. At least it's a wonderful kind of busy
>>68625527
Likely call them based, but maybe it depends on how conspiratorial we're going. Any of them are better than sleep walking turbo normies though
>>68625540
Kinda based, but i assume you're a cringe commie
>>68625990
House husband
>>
>>68627947
Never knew of Power to be a sadist

Then again, i inow nothing other than your pictured
>>
>your type
infp
consistently working on something without starting another thing and abandoning what i was working on previously
all mentioned
>>
>>68621960
Shapeshifter circuit where your personality should be? Sounds about right.
>>
>>68617616
Cringe. If you mention MBTI you show everyone you are a retard and to avoid you.
>>
>>68628064
you are a very good bottom and get invited to the slumber parties
>>
>>68617616

>your type
INTP
For learning, I always wanted to learn German but I could never sit down for long enough to teach it to myself. That's at least affordable. For doing, I'd like to just travel the world indefinitely, always seeing and doing new things. This is likely unsustainable without a limitless pool of money to draw from even with the most frugal of travel methods.
Inner monologue. I came to notice in recent months that it's in second person more often than not.
>>
File: EpBtLyeVgAAUq9O.jpg (166 KB, 1200x1200)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
Is it accurate to say ENTJ and INTJ tend to be authentic, as in not easily letting their internal valued be affected by others
>>
Felt like I needed to express myself at work.
>>
>>68617616
i'm an intp, don't feel any sexual desire or experience loneliness, only exquisite boredom
>>
>>68629495
no, they're just emotionally stunted
>>
>>68623560
>Santiago de Compostela

Also INTP. I've been wanting to do that for years. I'm not religious either but I do love walking by myself for long periods of time, especially when there is new shit to look at along the way.
>>
>>68626079
i am not interested in women like that

>>68626108
>pretend to be someone you're not
never

>>68626274
dog walking would be too strenuous, i'm already having trouble with the heat and it's not broken 90 degrees F yet

>>68626783
too ugly desu
>>
>>68629727
>i am not interested in women
yes but it's money
>>
>>68629750
>thinking women would pay money to have an unattractive femboy rope bunny sleep on her couch
in what world
>>
>>68628735
if you browse r9k period you show everyone you are a retard and to avoid you
>>
>>68629778
i am sure there is at least one
>>
i dont have money tho so dont look at me
>>
File: glowiesperh.png (63 KB, 886x760)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
Uhhhh INTJ bros, which one of youse are a glowie?
>>
>>68628147
Thank you based moseley poster but I don't want a NEET camp I want to be better. To be strong enough for harsh world. I wouldn't say no to being loved though.
>>
>>68630573
so fucking true
good luck intpanon
>>68628147
your kindness is a blessing
>>
But always feel I can't be certain that I've woken up at all
Is this life, will this pass?
This feeling like I'm lookin' at the world from behind glass
As a glasses wearer this hits hard. I literally do live behind glass. I can't see anything otherwise. Except this glass is state of the art plastic I have to pay for myself.

Also
>pretending I'm watching Eurovision live at 4am the next day
My turbie would be very upset. This opening performance by the hhost lady is pretty magical though. Dat Artificial insemination gang! haha
>flag parade
Wtf is this the olympics? Booo! This is too nationalistic!
>>
>>68630185
This is a prank, right?
>>
>>68631064
It's real, anon
>>
>>68631064
>I had to keep my eyes closed on pol to avoid eurovision spoilers, but its on page 3 of this pdf
https://www.docdroid.net/y0cKxoV/yeahdocx-1-pdf#page=3

>100% introversion
I wonder if he ever posted here. Nah, he would have posted saki if he did. We should trawl the archives just in case though.
>only 53% Turbulent
Worrying desu.
>>
>>68631202
How do we stop introverts from slaughter ing people
>>
>>68631254
Force them to become feelers through traumatic feminization
>>
>>68630185
XXXX-T, not even once bro
>>
>>68631345
he's barely a -T though.
>>
File: megushock.gif (1.34 MB, 500x281)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB GIF
>>68631064
Dude shot up 10 niggers then complains about jews in his shitty manifesto. He also idolized the jew lover brenton lmao how pathetic
>>68631277
I may be introverted but I will break your skull in with a ball-peen hammer faggot
>>
Before I fall asleep,
>>
File: Capture.png (2 KB, 354x49)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>68617616
So am I autistic or has it just been this the whole time
maybe both hmm
>>
>>68630185
who the fuck says warfighter aside from military niggas?
>>
>>68632163
LARPers, thats who
>>
I feel like my brain cant figure out whether i'm INTP, INTJ or ENTP
>>
>your type
>which type would you want to cuddle with most
>>
>450 public votes for Ukraine
Wtf, Europe is lost. The propaganda has penetrated the minds of the drooling masses even deeper than I think the establishment wanted. The population is composed entirely of bloodthirsty brainless drones who want to unapologetically stuff their politics into everything. Also the act had a crying old woman's eyes in the background lmao. Talk about pandering.
>If you don't vote for us in this gay little song and dance competition you're literally Hitler
Pathetic. Oh well there really wasn't anything to type in this boring ballad saturated show, so I hope I don't have to bring it up again until next year.

>>68631865
>I may be introverted but I will break your skull in with a ball-peen hammer faggot
You're not helping your case. IxTxs were already on a watchlist but now you're an assumed mass murderer until proven otherwise, so play nice sissy boy.

>>68633237
>INFP
INTJ, because they need it. I think ENTPs are probably far, far better cuddlers though
>>
>>68625307
I'd never ignore you Turbie! Have a happy sunday by the way!
>>
File: mikoheh.jpg (158 KB, 1500x1080)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>68633583
>IxTxs were already on a watchlist
100% considering I make explosives for fun. Not to mention I know how to make opium and have a recipe for meth
>but now you're an assumed mass murderer until proven otherwise
I'm too lazy to shoot someone. I'd rather use a bomb, even then I'd only use it for self-defence
>>68633237
INxP or ENTP
>>
>>68617616
>your type
ENTP
Computer science, guitar, skating, balisong
>>
>>68617616
>your type
I am a 649 tritype that was typed as INFP but now saw that ISFJ relies more on structure and I tend to prefer that games have a goal over sandbox titles. I also always must have some sort of order or structure, something to work towards. Watching a youtube video unlocks the next one, which in turn unlocks being able to play the next update of a game, and so forth. That doesn't sound like INFP.
>learning or doing
I do not desire to learn things. Honestly learning things is fatiguing and requires too much effort. I rather just dream.
>process things with your mind
I hear Bullwinkle the moose tell me about the dangers of smoking. He starts up a giant oversized fan but it catches on fire. I then think about my uncle touching me inappropriately and how people would react to that until I remember I don't have an uncle. Help. Please. Comic book. Page 11. Bullwinkle feeds bullwinkle to a giant fan while touching him inappropriately. My uncle comes out of the fan.
>>
>>68634078
INFPs can rely on structure too, especially if you're a 6 core because that means you adhere to something greater than yourself because you doubt your own decisions (no offense, this is what Ennea 6 is).
>>
>>68634127
Yeah, this pretty much fits the descriptions of aspirational Te to a T.
>>
>>68634127
Interesting. In that case I feel more confused as to the difference between ISFJ and INFP. The more I look into MBTI differences, the more I get confused and feel they are all the same.
>>
>>68629705
Yeah, the idea actually hatched in my head in high school. I actually discussed it with my buddy back then as something I'd like to do during college holidays, he said he'd like that too. Sadly, he got to be a serious functioning adult and is now a full on corpo manager at 24, so I'll be going it alone.
>>
>>68630185
>italy
not even white
>>
File: intj.jpg (104 KB, 1110x709)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>68630185
Here's his full results btw. Anybody recognize?
>>
>>68634548
>16p
At least we know he never came to this general
>>
>>68634564
he even referred to it as being mbti. From what I can gather he was primarily a redditor and he never mentions r9k or mbti in his discord logs. I think we're off the hook. it's bittersweet. I'd love to have talked to an actual spree shooter. Maybe it's difficult for someone to harbour hate in their hearts after interacting with me though, I think my disposition mellows people out.
>>
>>68635148
These threads are a mass shooter breeding ground
>>
File: 856.jpg (53 KB, 500x500)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>68633237
>your type
ISTP
Depends on if they want it or not (or IN?J bc my fictional crush is that type)
>>
>>68630573
Now, I hate feelers, and I hate Hitler, but he's spitting some facts.
>>
>>68635262
if learning more about yourself is more likely to commit a mass shooting then the world of psychology has a lot to learn. This guy's entire personality profile is just a 16 personalities results with no comment. He literally had no idea what to put in his about me so he googled "personality test" and put that there a few days before publishing. If that's not proof these threads are deradicalizing I'm not sure what is. The FBI should hire me, I could have saved him.
>>
Is it weird I find it a little bit hard to hate feelers as an INTJ. I hate sensoids though 100%
>>
>>68635582
We hate faggy INTJs as well, so the feeling's reciprocating.
>>
>>68625307
It builds character.
>>
>>68625527
This >>68625540 right here.
The only plausible conspiracies are shitty ones even if they turned out to be true or at worst are basically just tired old hand tricks we've done a million times so who really cares.
>>
>>68635582
INTJs are considered the most feeling thinkers, maybe that's why.
>>
File: 1641837200116.jpg (564 KB, 1920x1080)
564 KB
564 KB JPG
>your type
ENFP, male. I dont feel like an entp sometimes because of what seems like depression. other days though life is good
I'm curious about everything and therefore would like to learn as much as i can about the world for fun. I especially like social sciences but other departments peak my curiosity too like finance, engineering, or some trades. If we are to talk about more personal interests, then learning how to draw would be something i want to dedicate time to. unfortunately im busy with life troubles and dont have time for any of that except here and there. Something else id like to do in the future is help people with mental health issues. Having suffered during the pandemic, i didnt know how bad it came be. I dont think anyone should feel like that and id like to help in some way in the future.
all of those! the inner monologue can be annoying but thankfully i use imagery when thinking about theoretical or abstract stuff. cant imaging how people live without mental images. Maybe that can be trained?
ty for reading my blog
>>
Does anyone know some new mbti tests?
>>
File: Eyes.jpg (18 KB, 579x135)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
Any way to determine someone's type based on their eyes?
>>
>>68635911
Only if you can see the animation. The way different people process sight gives you clues into how they think.
>>
>>68625540
ech, blaming the bourgeoise is just as conspiratorial as blaming the jews. They're just a more socially acceptable target in our current society. In fact for many people bougouise and jewish just mean the same thing. It's a sticking plaster at best. The problem is blaming any sneaky cabal or class of people for all the world's problems.

>>68635911
No that's stupid and you're an INTJ.
>>
>>68635936
>you're an INTJ
I'm not an abstract thinker.
>>
File: The_Duce.jpg (368 KB, 1078x1536)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
>>68630573
Well I'm proud of you for the will you have. Seeing that in anyone is quite inspiring. I hope and pray you'll find what you should be striving for and conquer all obstacles in your path.
>>68630735
>your kindness is a blessing
Thank you anon. I try my best to treat people well, aside from the occasional bullshitting. I think people on this site really need more love
>>68630986
>This is too nationalistic!
Cringe! I want Betsy Ross flags lining every city street like Hitler's Germany, with more statues and more hellenic architecture. Tear down all this soulless burgerpunk nonsense and replace it with something beautiful. Give me paintings, give me murals of minutemen and cowboys and US soldiers banding together under the flag to defend life, liberty, and victory! God i love dreaming of a true nationalistic America. I'm literally jealous of countries like North Korea at least in terms of aesthetics. Patriotism is a wonderful thing, and no one shall change my mind!
>>68633237
>>your type
INFP 4w5
>>which type would you want to cuddle with most
INTP. I love them so so much. I want to cuddle one and help them understand their feelings.
>>68635262
There are glowies everywhere? Shit, i need to watch out
>>
>>68633237
>your type
INTP
ISTP or ENTJ respectively. If they're still new to it and they haven't figured out they contain that instinctive call and response knowledge till the call occurs then it's like watching ducklings take their first weird steps into water and you get to not just have ringside seats to that action but you're IN the ring.
They're in that transitional period where it is now a subject to study and understand but they have yet to fully plumb its depths so they're gonna be trying some things and stuff and you get to try it all with them.
Or they have finally completed their academic courses and usually come out better at it than most as a result and so I'm going to a certified body mechanic for my body and soul maintenance and checkups.
INTPs just never work out well beyond this point or they'd be in that list for similar reasons.
I realized it's because my internal systems and views run closely parallel to hard logic and reality as that is my ultimate test bed and I actively crave live world testing to properly ascertain if my hand built internal systems truly match up or not. For some reason the concept that I can speak with authority about my systems validity and structure and in doing so simultaneously tell them their system is entirely wrong or just slightly off on something and here is why and here is the undeniable evidence showing this absolutely assblasts most individuals with similar views(probably why I maul INTJ psyches when left alone with them as well...) so we ultimately never get along. Not sure why ISTPs don't fall under this umbrella but when I take most by the hand and show them how shit truly functions they just get more interested and invested in the subject and the desire to know more sort of like how the ENTJs do but they know when they hit their own practical limits.
>>
>>68635148
Centaur, please. You actively piss off most here to the point we ignore you. I stopped replying to most of your braindead bullshit ages ago and only pick choice moments of High Stupid from you to pick apart before you birth a rapist by accident.
>>
>>68635262
Please, kind sir. Some of us have higher aspirations than being a foot on the ground easily removed target. True brains know to just send destruction out but otherwise remain anonymous.
>>68635982
>Shit, i need to watch out
They've been monitoring all game chats and mic chats since '09 and paying amazon and google millions for AI powered programs that can instantly recognize faces based solely off 3 points of interest rather than the usual 20+ needed for such things.
Are you really shocked every letter agency out there has 5 people each scouring each board?
Hell, 20:1 it's a program but solely to fuck with people microwave bomb mass shooting based kino jews Israel Islam Muslim jihad freedom fighters terrorist terrorism pressure cooker nail bombs bombs prophet Muhammad manifesto shooting bombing attack
You get the point. Anyway, they've been doing this shit for over a decade every poster has a threat analysis file on them in several different countries without doubt by now and even with all this shit nobody ever pings as anything that's why fuckers can go straight from here or /pol/ right into shooting a mosque full of people and everyone runs around shouting how could this happen how could they not have pegged this clearly rotten egg before they did the deed etc why aren't there watchdogs etc.
There are watchdogs they will just never amount to anything because you either have reasonable policies that don't infringe on freedoms and atrocities happen or everyone collective agrees to forgo all their freedoms and protections and then our agencies can just disappear probable turnovers whenever and in doing so catch the few shooters that actually would have done something but strictly only the ones on internet platforms.
>>
>>68635960
You literally just asked if you could divine someone's magical personality type from just their eyes. Maybe Si doms being fetishists has more weight behind it than I thought though and you're an ISTJ instead. Deffo an IxxJ of some kind though.

>>68635982
Nationalism is cringe. What are you going to do next? Tatoo your post code onto your head and jizz on your street sign? lmao

>>68636009
Yeah right. You just hate how much I remind you that Jesus loves you and that fact drives you crazy. For that I guess I'm sorry. But I don't believe anybody that's interacted with me could really hurt people.
>>
>>68636095
That's before you realize every single thing you touch records your everything you do in front of or near it from your phone to PC via mic and camera you probably don't realize are always on(inb4 they turn off their mic as if that setting actually disconnects the wires from the periphery). You use facebook, discord, any social media of any kind or reddit? Got their apps on their phone? Congrats you consented via usage to having all that done to you 24/7. That's why whenever you talk about a product or thing like gaming you notice all your ads on pages and amazon recommendeds all happen to be that thing or directly related because spoilers a program heard and recorded all of that and part of the reason for it is targeted advertising.
Getting a lot of ads targeting smaller dicks and offering size additions? Guess what the system marked you down as. Better, step in front of any amazon owned thermal imaging camera and pop a boner so the system can confirm it(already being tested live in the UK funnily enough though it's more for body identification regardless of obfuscating outfit the target wears).
Ever gave blood? You consented to that being sent to 50+ agencies for anything from sequencing for DNA databases to seeing if it pings in any police investigations. Whether its drawing for cholesterol checks to surgery to being given replacement blood.
There's a database buried in the mountains owned and run by mormons containing all of this and more. No, really. That is a public knowledge thing you can freely google. It is so secure every government and agency sends them hard originals and hard copies of everything because no nuke or EMP or time or meteor strike will ever dig that deep and so it will forever remain safe and easily parsable by said agencies. Forever.
So, now that data will never be lost and can always be back checked should you ever fuck up in the future or the past so it can be dug up freely.
And nothing ever comes of it.
Absolutely nothing.
>>
>>68636115
>Nationalism is cringe
Suck globalist semen faggot
>>
>>68636147
What happens is this entire shit is so insanely large no one, not even the programs built for it, can parse it effectively. So, who cares if they had you dead to rights on info since birth because not a single damn one will ever pick up on it or even unbury any appreciable amount of it.
That's why shootings and bombings and terrorists this and that's and chemical attacks etc etc etc etc still all happen readily and easily. Because the watchdog system has no watchdogs capable of the job. You would need multiple people per person 24/7 for it even if you wanted to just parse the programs curated info.
So, stop being a paranoid schizo feeding into /pol/isms and /x/isms. They had all the shit they needed to have you pegged from birth and still the system at large is so shit and incompetent you yourself could be the next 100 man mass shooter and talk about it for years here every day detailing your plans and still those incompetent fucks would never knock on your door and van your ass to guantanamo because not a single soul would ever know and the few that do would just assume it is yet another shitpost.
So, stop being idiots. Stop acting like these are massive guillotines hanging over your heads. The system is designed to look scary so retards like you and /x/ and /pol/ play yourselves into cowardice and retard level conspiracies to occupy yourselves with but anyone with 2 braincells looks behind the scary cardboard cut out and sees absolutely fuck all because that's all there is in the background.
As a heads up THIS, all of it, is what you should really be bitching about. You have no idea how much resources get throw into this endless shit pit from people's lives to your money from taxes even to job time for some all wasted openly and actively on this boondoggle bullshit when it could be used to actually fix the place up.
>>
>>68636215
The only conspiracies here are governments and those they hire are usually incompetent and you stumbled on one of the greatest ways to embezzle tax money without question and none of that has been a secret for any real period of time.
>>
>>68636115
>But I don't believe anybody that's interacted with me could really hurt people.
>he doesn't know
Cent I'd hurt you if I met you solely so you wouldn't post here anymore and I would save the braincells you cost me daily.
There's maybe 3 people on this entire site I could say that to and mean it and you're on that list.
>>
File: 61ui6e.jpg (107 KB, 500x889)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>68635982
>>68635993
>>68636009
>>68636095
>>68636115
>>68636147
>>68636193
>>68636215
>>68636225
>>68636244
how it feels to be in this thread
>>
>>68636249
I'm just cutting off more bullshit from the schizo crowd thinking they're seers for taking basic knowns wildly out of context and ruining this thread for another 30 hour period by just going straight to the ground and hacking at the roots. If I could just ban anyone that has posted on /pol/ and /x/ by device IP and ISP home locations I would and we'd be free from it all but instead you have to bash them over the head with how braindead they're being.
Doesn't help mosley is here and this shit always crops up when he does "coincidentally" plus centaur is posting so now the chances of shitstorms is too high to let stand.
>>
>>68636306
Leave Mosleybro alone you raging faggot
>>
>>68636323
If he stopped helping instigate retard blowouts with his bullshit I would.
>>
>>68636244
>maybe 3 people on this entire site
Who're the others?
also, glad I'm not the only one who disliked Centshit
>>
>>68636490
The asshole that promoted the /x/ facebook takeover a few years back and someone on /ck/ I recently heard has died from a heart attack and we can only hope.
>>
>>68636193
>you can only be a nationalist or a globalist
Globalism is just nationalism on a bigger scale. I believe in individual freedom and family honour. Your incomprehensible masses of human flesh are shit! Nations are a tool to solve a problem, like any other organization. Fetishizing them like having a dainty little flag procession at a gay music competition is counter productive to their effectiveness if anything. It's like if you dedicated your personality to worshipping a filing cabinet. You'd just end up with a worse filing cabinet you couldn't throw away after it stopped being useful.

>>68636525
There's a non zero chance. I've been forgetting to breathe a lot lately.
>>
File: smug3.jpg (22 KB, 473x266)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>68636586
>Your incomprehensible masses of human flesh are shit!
We will prove that when I strap a bomb onto you or shoot you anon
>>
>>68636823
>Strapping an explosive collar onto centaur and making blubber dance
>>
>nationalism and globalism are somehow useless tools that have exceeded their usefulness
>those things that only ever go up in worth and usefulness as time goes on and nations and globes keep being these things that determine literally everything about your life and ability to maintain and upkeep it
>these symbols and objects used to remind everyone of this are also somehow useless
God damn how can you not see how absolutely retarded you are.
Fuck, someone buy me a plane ticket I only have to nuke the Welsh areas and you can't tell me you lot wouldn't be happy with that removal.
>>
File: (169).jpg (118 KB, 696x906)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>be me
>open youtube to watch old uncle dane videos
>get a pop up
>"it's asian pacific islander american history month"
>wonder why that's relevant to youtube
>wonder why anyone cares
>wonder who that even applies to
>google it
>it's me
very big ironic

>>68633583
am i immune to propaganda or am i just not receiving propaganda, and is simply not hearing it technically immunity

>>68635148
this is true, i used to be a cold blooded serial killer before i came to this general but centaur showed me the error of my ways

>>68635743
>ywn be a ten year old in a zombie apocalypse

>>68635982
>I want (patriotic america)
that does sound nice in terms of aesthetic to be honest. i think we should have better architecture for sure, more brick/stonework, more exposed natural wood, less drywall.
>>
>>68637024
>very big ironic
At least they don't package you with natives anymore. Just be happy you got a summer month for it. You can do fuck all in november.
>why anyone cares
Virtue signaling. That's it. It makes gullible feel the warm fuzzies which makes them put up with a lot of shit out of those organizations because now they like them more and thus question their actions less.
Same reason every corporation is pro-tranny and why jewelry and chocolate sellers helped create and promote valentines day as it is monetarily advantageous to some degree if they do and it takes almost no effort on their parts to switch a site banner or edit some words in.
I have no idea why people don't think relegating an entire race to one month out of 12 for focused back patting versus all others isn't just the craziest form of racism imaginable and not also insulting to the race itself but also to those not being picked for the backpats but whatever I've seen people shoot their genitals for fun so I can't say its surprising collective stupidity is high these days.
>>
>>68625307
You definitely don't get enough (You)s for all the effort you put into replying to people. I think the problem is that most people won't see your reply until hours or even days later. And when they do, they may think the conversation was old news so they don't feel the need to reply. It seems like you have a more "email" mindset when it comes to posting, but most people have more of an "instant message" mindset. I don't think anyone ignores you, they just don't give (You)s and take you for granted.

This place would be a lot worse without your thoughtful replies and kind demeanor. So I am thankful for you, friend.
>>
>>68636964
I never said nations are a useless tool. I said that fetishistic nation worship is autistic and embarrassing. Individual nations can outlast their usefulness and should be disbanded when whatever they exist for is achieved or given up on. For example if you founded your nation with the intention of removing all the jews from earth, after there's no jews left the nation should be disbanded, even if it's just to replace it with a nation who's sole purpose is to celebrate that all the jews are gone every day until the end of time. Flags and symbols should represent something, some goal in mind. Yes they are useless on their own. What is the purpose of your nation? Bringing it up when it isn't relevant is pure autism, it's like bringing up hammers for no reason.

>>68636823
You and what army?

>>68636849
You'd have to fatten m up first. Plenty of time for me to talk you out of it.

>>68637024
You haven't heard the incessant Ukraine worship? Suspicious. And I'm glad I stopped at least one dangerous killer. You were around the age of this guy when you first read one of my posts after all. I'm not ashamed to say I think of you whenever picturing an 18 year old. Could you have been warped by hatred if you were e-raised by gnarlier folks than I? It's not impossible!
>>
File: National Brick Month.png (847 KB, 2624x1440)
847 KB
847 KB PNG
Stop making him soft. You're gonna ruin him.
He's one small step away from going from Punished Turbie to Big Turbie.
>>
>>68637387
b...big turbie?
>>
>>68637404
Yes. A poster that will surpass Mental Wear.
>>
>>68617616
>your type
ENTP
Writing I guess
A bit of a larping mixed with thinking, for example, I can play a scene of an imagination movie out of my mind.
Is any ENTP here anyways? They are so rare for some reason.
>>
File: (72).png (1.2 MB, 742x869)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
>>68637344
>you haven't heard (insert anything here)
i literally don't talk to people
>>
>>68637596
Good. People are shitty conversationalists.
>>
File: file.jpg (58 KB, 320x320)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>68630185
Fakest glowie operation ever. Imagine not killing any actual jews
>>68633237
Istp
Probably an extp
>>
>>68637617
i am people
>>
>>68637767
It's got shit directly copy and pasted verbatim from other manifestos but they attempt to sell it as the person's actual writing too.
I hate conspiracy shit because it makes /pol/ idiots pop boners but this one is blatantly obvious. I don't even care about this shit but this ones an obvious attempt at narrative control.
Now, let's not chat about this and ruin the general again.
>>
>>68637781
Don't insult yourself like that. Even as a joke such things are poor taste. Claim you're an idiot or something acceptable.
At worst you're a human being.
>>
>>68617616
>mayo shooter talked about his MBTI and 4chan in his manifesto
>tfw a possibility the shooter could've posted on these threads
>>
>tfw got ENTP result in sakinorva
now what?
>>
I could've e-groomed that one regular into becoming a kike hating poltard angry at the world? Damn
>>
>INTJ-T
>16p results
>probably one of the shitter INTJs I made rage quit at some point
It would be one of them, too.
>>
>>68637596
it's not too late anon, you can still e-groom me!
>>
File: 1652485925684.jpg (221 KB, 1079x1523)
221 KB
221 KB JPG
>>68630185
Notice how keyaruga poster hasn't been posting? He is preparing for war, healing his ass for when the glowies raid his coom cave.
>>
They've been posting though?
>>
An INTJ is what mom meant she said "we already have an ENTJ at home".
>>
>>68638529
no MBTI is better than another!
>>
Clearly ENTJ and INTP are the best otherwise companies wouldn't go out of their way to headhunt them over other types and wouldn't make new candidates take MBTI tests solely to see who rolled the good types they want.
>>
>>68617616
>>your type
Intj-t
Compsci and physics mainly but I picked up a guitar a while back and have been getting real into it. I also used to draw but haven't found time for it in a while.
Depends on which situation desu. Typically it's inner monologue when solving things because it allows me to break problems down to base knowledge and kinda manipulate the reasoning in my head and then check it over. For people I play out scenarios in my head several times over to get a general gist of how I should approach it. I also make profiles of people using info on them and my general knowledge of how they'd react to use as sort of mental target practice. It helps a lot in minor social interactions and solving disputes. Other times when solving more visual based problems I'll use raw imagery (and some music and sound effects) and just run it through in my head over and over to figure it out and manipulate it. So like I said before it's very case specific for me. I was told I display some traits of NVLD after a psychological assessment, but only to a very minor degree, if that's anything to go off.
Tldr: I'm very autistic
>captcha G0YIM
>>
>>68618537
Very based autist. I want to hear more about explosives
>>
>>68623560
Vagrant Holiday is this you?
>>
>>68617616
INTJ
This is a very broad question. I'd say I know almost everything I require, but I'd like the time to piece it all together. In terms of traditional learning routes, I'm very interested in semiconductors, and to be specific, the kinds of information that is kept private in fabs.

Generally I have a wordless mind, in that most actions are supposed without narrative. If the task requires imagery, I have a rapid and precise imagination. Where I use monologue, it's generally talking to myself aloud which is a guilty pleasure of mine. Sometimes I feel inspired and very sure of actions I must take, which I suppose is Ni at work.

>>68638529
The ENTJ wastes his time having sex and going to parties and such, meanwhile t. chad INTJ studied it scientifically and will beat him handily at his own game.
>>
>>68636115
>You literally just asked if you could divine someone's magical personality type from just their eyes. Maybe Si doms being fetishists has more weight behind it than I thought though and you're an ISTJ instead. Deffo an IxxJ of some kind though.
You're putting too much weight on a question than what is needed, and seem to take my response to personally ("You literally just asked...") rather than treating it like a regular question.
You were relatively close in guessing my type, since ISTPs seem to be mistaken for INTJs.
>>
File: 1652519807619.jpg (206 KB, 900x873)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
Alright bros, I'm a bit curious on how international this general is
>your mbti
>your cunt
I'm an INTJ American (which is what I'm expecting generally) but i'd be a bit surprised if there were Euros and Asians or something here too
>>
>>68638547
If you're saying an INFP is on the same level as an ESTP then you're fucked in the head.
>>
>>68638972
based, estps are fucking shithead narcissists
>>
>>68638972
Indeed, you can't put the noble soul of the INFP on the same level of the ESTP degraded monkeys
>>
File: 5326548.png (62 KB, 171x530)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>>68638873
>since ISTPs seem to be mistaken for INTJs.
They are? I heard that ISTPs can be mistaken for INFJs (same functions, different order) or INTPs, but never INTJs.
>>
>>68638915
>INTP
>Poland
>>
File: 1652639227813.png (185 KB, 1552x1236)
185 KB
185 KB PNG
>your type
>your score
this should go pretty well hand in hand with
>>68638915
>>
>>68639038
I dunno, I had one for a driving teacher and he was cool. Might be cause he was old and had had to mature. Some of his anecdotes cracked me up, dude was a retired People's Army officer:
>One day I went to work at the base and instead of a soldier checking my ID, some civilian chick with her hair in a ponytail did.
>That was the day I knew it wasn't my army anymore and it was time to retire.
>>
>>68639077
Centaur, is that you?
>comment shockingly non-original
>>
>>68639180
Also I dislike ESFPs more, in the words of the Karachan MBTI clique:
>they're the most beastly, animal type there is
>dom Se so ooga booga eat drink fuck
>aux Fi so ooga booga feel good feel bad
>tert Te so ooga booga gotta be king shit and bully others
>inf Ni so ooga booga what do you mean think 15 minutes ahead
>>
I'm having panic attacks all the time now lol. I think vegetarianism might be a contributing factor, but I don't want to eat any more animals :(
https://www.thehealthy.com/mental-health/vegetarian-diet-affects-mental-health/

>>68639204
nah
>>
>>68639156
is middle or outside 10?
>>
>>68639256
outside(organically)
>>
>>68639263
wtf does gameplay mean?
>>
File: file.png (563 KB, 759x894)
563 KB
563 KB PNG
>>68638915
Istp
Chile
>>
>>68639263
>>68639156
Also self diagnosed what?
>>
>>68639180
>>One day I went to work at the base and instead of a soldier checking my ID, some civilian chick with her hair in a ponytail did.
So the people's army of (communist country) is as bad as the US too?
>>
What does it mean to be straightforward and is it a trait to specific types?
>>
>Your type
>Your favorite regular of /mbti/
>>
>>68639204
>Centaur, is that you?
No, why would i be centaur?
>>
File: xavier.jpg (79 KB, 584x329)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>68638915
>your mbti
INTP
>your cunt
I am a citizen of...The World! Also america, canada, and sovereign nation I won't name that isn't sealand becausing buying titles is cheating.
>>
>>68639156
INTJ
>>
>>68639106
It's because we're both Introverted Thinkers who care a lot about logic. The difference being INTJ are more Intuitive and ISTPs are more pragmatic. ISTPs are also colder than INTJs due to our inferior Fe, while INTJs have tertiary Fi.
I'm not very good at explaining things, if that wasn't a good enough explan.
>>
>>68639297
Nah, that was after the fall already. Not that People's Poland was without its faults. As for the modern army, I've heard of people in the WOT (the National Guard but worse + unofficially the party's militia, since they answer to the minister of defense and not the normal chain of command) selling their helmets and boots after every exercise and still getting new ones, higher-quality than the regular troops get too.
>>
>>68633237
>INFP
anyone who will love me
>>
>>68639156
It may take a while (or never) for me to do this, since my laptop is in a boot loop and I'm trying to fix it.
May just swap hard drives with my other laptop.
>>
>>68639335
Bir Tawil?
>>
>>68639156
>INTJ
>0 European
>0 White
>0 20s
>0 Neurotypical
>0 Typically Able
>2 Average
>0 Standard Beauty
>0 Cisgender
>0 Hetrosexual
>2 Middle Class

>>68638915
Bongistan
>>
File: (146).jpg (491 KB, 1955x2048)
491 KB
491 KB JPG
>>68639156
>istp
>19
i didn't count autism because there's no proof i actually have it

>>68638915
america
>>
>>68639403
I thought you were australian wtf
>>
File: 6421.png (944 KB, 1280x714)
944 KB
944 KB PNG
>>68639299
>What does it mean to be straightforward and is it a trait to specific types?
To deliver your point clearly without sidetracking, also it isn't a trait that belongs to one type.

>>68639320
I bet my money that people love Turbie the most.
ISTP
I like the Himeno anon, he seems chill.

>>68639345
Nah it was a good one, but learning that ISTPs are colder than INTJs is a surprise.
>>
File: e56r765466457775.jpg (190 KB, 1527x1321)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>68639156
>>68638915
SEXO sexo SEXO sexo
>>
>>68639320
>INTP
>Turbie or Breeder
>>
File: goodending-frens5ever.jpg (66 KB, 249x184)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>68639418
stay away from himeno anon, we are brothers and share our toothbrush
>>
>>68639451
Why is Sayori getting fucked in the corner?
>>
>>68639409
i am australian, i moved to burger king so i could fish without reporting to the government. worst case i get busted and head back home
>>
Geez, why are there no good free games for PC, how is a poor soul supposed to NEET out without being too much of a burden on his parents
>>
>>68639476
aesthetics mostly
>>
>>68639379
I didn't even know that was a thing.
Says it's unclaimed. Can't be me.
If I owned a stretch of desert I'd have written my name in rocks on it or something.
>>
File: file.png (278 KB, 692x680)
278 KB
278 KB PNG
>>68639320
>>Your type
Istp
>>Your favorite regular of /mbti/
I am not allowed to answer this question it's too circlejerky
>>
>>68639511
>why are there no good free games for PC
I get your pain, bro.
>>
>>68639156
>gameplay
>differently abled
The fuck is this? Do I just ignore the words and assume 0 bad 10 good?
>>
>>68639511
Just like, make your own bro.
>>
>>68639538
>I am not allowed to answer this question it's too circlejerky
Don't reply to tell me that.
>>
File: file.png (718 KB, 1020x532)
718 KB
718 KB PNG
>>68639569
Too late I just did lol
>>
>>68639568
>Just like, make your own bro.
It won't be fun because you'll know what to do, you know the storyline if it existed, also you can reprogram it to get all the goodies.
>>
File: file.png (555 KB, 719x647)
555 KB
555 KB PNG
>>68639511
Just pirate them
1337x.to
>>
>>68639320
>Your type
INTP
I am not allowed to answer this question it's too circlejerky
>>
>>68639433
When are you going back to uni kobeni?
>>
>>68639538
>>68639588

>circlejerky
What's that?
>>
Anyone remembers Zu? what happened to her/him?
>>
>>68639585
But anon, piracy is stealing
>>
>>68628344s
I actually don't remember the context, but since she's a blood devil, she need blood.
Cute to think about them vampire girls..

>>68637979
>implying i'd go nowhere fast on supermarket peeps?
I intend to fuck til I'm in the ground (and I haven't done any fucking yet) so they best not send pretty agents

>>68639038
Your father isn't all encompassing unless you choose to give him that power over your perceived reality.

>>68639320
>Your type
INFP
I am not allowed to answer this question it's too scandalous

https://youtu.be/Cra0eMvRgPM
>>
>>68639654
>But anon, piracy is stealing
And fucking is consensual rape.
>>
>>68639451
Hey, weren't you the one complaining about that Paki? what happened? What's the end game?
>>
File: jpfnezw3dyk81.jpg (176 KB, 1280x1280)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>>68639511
>no good free games
>no good free games
>no good free games
>>
>>68639156
Ah yes, well here's my attempt at answering things. Could fluctuate from actually zero to 30+ depending on definitions, but I like to score high on these things so I'm going with 34

>>68639320
Everyone that doesn't give a real answer is a vote for me imo.
>>
>>68639695
I'm not into multiplayer fps, or multiplayer in general for that matters
>>
>>68639603
My point is I'd rather not reinforce any form of /mbti/ clique, since honestly it's kinda gay to watch it happen
>>
>>68639742
>/mbti/ clique
>Gay to watch it happen
Why didn't I think of that when I answer. Zues strike me.
>>
>>68639530
Nah, some American did claim it as a kingdom so his daughter could be a princess and started selling citizenships. It's just not Wikipedia-level notable.
>>
>vegan mod
Nice.
>>
>>68633237
>your type
INTJ
Probably another INTJ. It would be nice autistic cuddling, one could just tuck the other under their chin and pet their hair. No smothering or gooey emotional stuff.
>>
>>68639833
>vegan mod
What the fuck did you mean by this?
>>
>>68639590
2 months give or take, the plan is simple
>go back and get my own apartment
>join the masons
>take the exams and apply for a PI license
>get a job locating cryptids and doing magic related work for people in the know, I'd rather stick my tongue in the light socket than go the shaman route in a cabin
>>68639683
I'm over that, haven't heard from her since, she got pretty pissed about the whole situation
>>
>>68639433
I'm straight sorry
>>
>>68639862
>the plan is simple
If you think the shadow government or something of that nature is gonna settle for an amateur at that stuff you're mistaken. What exactly is it that you can do? Remote viewing?
>>
>>68637767
I can't imagine Himeno romantically. She's like s mother figure in my eyed

>>68639663
>Cute to think about them vampire girls
Is it dom because the vampire girl is dependent and addicted to your blood or sub because she's a predator using you as food who could easily suck your life out on a whim?
>>
File: 1652413680291.jpg (107 KB, 606x822)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>68639871
It's mostly too out there and saying it out loud makes it sound like I'm retarded
>manifested a midget fight in a walmart
>banishings, evocations, scrying, egregores, etc
I did AP once and have kept practicing remote viewing but I have trouble being focused and intrusive thoughts can fuck up the sessions entirely
>>
>>68639854
>What the fuck did you mean by this?
Exactly what it says.
>>
>>68639930
>woman
Sub. Which must mean that male is a Male(Bitch).
>>
INFP

Where do I find a gf to care about me and also have sex with
>>
>>68640101
Explain yourself immediately. You're fucking with my head
>>
>>68640022
If you really could manifest a midget fight then you're good beni, keep it up
>>
>/pol/ is a direct appeal to Feeler and Intuitive doms with the mild side appeal to lower IQ Thinkers
Damn. Suddenly it all makes sense. I mean I never really "got" the Ne/Ni schizo shit but suddenly it makes sense. I can even see why Feelers would somehow be okay with rubbing elbows with those that usually break their shit down and devalue it because now they have a chance at an actual identity and seeing their ideals made real.
Damn. I mean /pol/ is an unironic shithole that needs to be removed but fuck me if it didn't help me see why so many would willingly choose insanity.
>>
>>68640292
Hook up culture is cancer to feelers
>>
>>68640182
I...how is this confusing? Just add the 2 words together to get my EXACT meaning.
Vegan mod. Like a carnivore mod but for pussies.
>>
>>68640301
That actually makes sense now too. Fucked as it is dating apps being strictly for hookups and people actively disliking Feeler shit from males and now less likely to be okay with Feeler shit from females both will probably be low on sexual power pyramid.
You could even argue the direct denial of such things could even push them towards more /pol/ stupidity out of estrangement and need of identity.
>>
>>68639734
then say no good, free, singleplayer games.
>>
>>68640344
But they can just download Kingdom of Amalur, any of the STALKER games, Sex with Putin, and any of the Tomato Way series for free?
>>
>>68640364
>any of the STALKER games for free
??????
>>
File: tngb8opnii741.jpg (324 KB, 1500x1527)
324 KB
324 KB JPG
>>68639848
>Probably another INTJ. It would be nice autistic cuddling, one could just tuck the other under their chin and pet their hair. No smothering or gooey emotional stuff
You mean as in a cuddle partner to do it with? Or do you just wanna go up to a random INTJ and do it every time
>>
>>68640376
He's talking about piracy.
>>
File: file.png (157 KB, 353x439)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
>>68640392
Then it just goes back to what I suggested which he replied to with >>68639654
>>
>>68640376
Correct.
I recommend Anomaly.
>>
>>68640414
Ohh I see. Strange how that got allowed but maybe stalker devs are just nice
>>
What types are extremely skilled at fixing pretty much anything and always take initiative to do so even when not asked to, have good leadership qualities because they know what to tell others to do and how to do it but also have serious separation anxiety and also get depressed over stuff that they take too seriously for no reason and that seems to be a problem only to them? Unironically asking for a friend.
>>
The only reason I'm even throwing this out there is it's STALKER and not having experienced it is a crime.
https://www.moddb.com/mods/stalker-anomaly
Know this could have been a drive link with all STALKER things for free plus like 120 more unrelated games but apparently you all lack basic google skills so go find it on your own.
>>
>>68640409
Au contraire, anon. Theft is bad because it deprives the person stolen from of their personal property; copying deprives them only of potential profits. It has always been the case that as the cost of reproducing something goes down, the unit price does, thus I think we'll eventually see a shift to a patronage model for vidya and other art, because charging money for something that can be reproduced at practically zero cost is always a losing battle.
Is it unethical to pirate games? I'd say it depends, but you cannot call piracy theft.
>>
>>68640496
No thanks I played it and got bored pretty quickly
>>
>>68640498
I'll just reply to him for you >>68639654
>>
>>68640435
STALKER devs are nice. Why? Because anomaly is my recommended not the only one that is out there for free.
You want the base shit game and to toss the devs a couple bucks? Buy the shitass steam version for $20 then follow the devs personal recommendations, immediately delete that garbage, then go download Anomaly for free so you can play real STALKER.
I'm genuinely surprised people don't know about all this...
>>
>>68640529
Not them but stealing implies they owned my money in the first place. They did not and so no theft occurs because nothing was stolen.
You wanna make a movement in the supreme court stating your money is already owned by anyone else but you?
>>
Why is this INTJ girl I know so blunt and insensitive? She really takes no prisoners.
>>
>>68640654
Because why not?
>inb4 any argument based on feelings is somehow legitimate
>>
>>68640654
>girl
She's female so gets validated and encouraged for her behaviour unlike a male who would be ostracized and islated for it
>>
I think Azerbaijan's Eurovision intro was INFJ-T although it didn't capture the essence of the type as thoroughly as Moldova did last year! :3

>>68626028
>>68628147
>does literally nothing
>what has been going on
I asked if anyone was going to watch the Eurovision song contest with their turbie (pic related), but no one replied to meee~! ;w; </3 <\3 :'(

>>68625465
<3

>>68635699
QwQ

>>68628147
>>68633642
>>68637292
Thanks for the kind words! They mean a lot! (>^_^)><(^_^<) I wish I could reply to some posts sooner, but unfortunately I don't have enough time for that! :( Anyway, I hope you have a happy Sunday and Monday! ^_^

>>68600227
>Oh cool, what biographies do you like?
I haven't read Mein Kampf... *^.^*;;; M-maybe someday... :O The last biography I've read so far was about an actor/entrepreneur, though the book was more focused on his recent years (2010s and 20s)... *^_^*;;; O-other biographies I've read were about geniuses and autistic people, among others... :3c

>And what kind of science stuff do you read?
In addition to what I need for work, the science stuff I usually read is related to physics! I do have A Brief History of Time in my bookshelf, but it's been years since I read it! :'O pls no bulli ;.; I-is Infinity in the Palm of Your Hand by Marcus Chown too Reddit...? OwO;

>The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
I've heard the title before! Maybe I'll look into this someday~! UwU;

To be continued...
>>
How's it feel knowing your waifu Turbie is giving me (You)'s right here right now right in front of you and you're getting none?
>>
Does girl INTJs get off from bullying feeler boys?

I cant think of any other explanation
>>
>>68640886
No, anon. It is genuinely you are an annoying and upsetting entity to deal with and because you are putting upon them like that they are not going to be nice with you.
Feel less and try again.
>>
>>68639930
>Is it dom because the vampire girl is dependent and addicted to your blood or sub because she's a predator using you as food who could easily suck your life out on a whim?
yeah exactly

>>68640177
I'm told outside
>>
File: Downl.jpg (9 KB, 263x192)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>Me, me, me, I, I, I, teehee
>>
>>68641093
Do you feel like caring about dynamics is a hindrance to finding love?
>>
File: 16p zodiac.png (30 KB, 489x614)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
...continuation of >>68640791!

I'm pretty sure Sylvanian Families was designed by an INFJ-T! ^_^

>>68600279
>I wanna try to get fat, I'm hoping that turns my -T into an -A.
:O It may help, but I'm not sure how much of the effects of genetic and environmental predisposition can be undone with that! :3 Perhaps some at least! ^.^

>I just find Turbie life to be so painful and sad.
QwQ
Y-yeah... being a turbie feels like playing Life on hard mode - and more often than not, it is! Assertives seem to have it so easy~! :'O Still, one upside of being a -T type is that the highs feel extremely high too! ^o^ M-maybe turbieness is the key/pathway to enlightenment...! ^.^7

>>68603983
>i have nothing to say to you but i havent replied to one of your posts in a while
Thanks for the reply! ^w^

>what the fuck does 'some other gender' mean
Intersex, non-binary, and/or possibly trans... '^_^

>>68614225
:O

>>68614233
N-never, I hope... :'Occ

>>68618573
W-w-what did you think about me~? OwO

>>68618634
I've called it out for its lewdness! >.<
Also, this: >>68618652!

>>68617737
>>68617745
Perhaps an ESXP(-A)! UwU

>>68619014
:O

>>68623350
No! OwO

>>68630986
>My turbie would be very upset.
Because you didn't actually watch it live together? QwQ

>>68639418
I have gotten most votes in the majority of those crush polls... *blushes*

>>68639444
<3
N-nice trips! <(^_^)>

>>68630185
I glanced over it and saw lots of commonalities between his and Dylann Roof's views on race! :O

>>68633237
INFJ-T and maybe any cute INXX-T... :3c

>>68638915
I don't dare to post my country, but I think it kind of is in Eastern Europe... :3c
>>68639335
>citizen of the world
Based! I feel like I am one too at least sometimes~! ^.^

Goodnight, /mbti/! (>^_^)><(^_^<)
>>
>>68640379
Definitely only with someone I'm fond of, and in private where I can keep them for myself.
>>68637767
>Fakest glowie operation ever. Imagine not killing any actual jews
Based ISTP himenoposter. Odd that all of these terrorists and mass shooters only ever target normie cattle of no significance.

And I'm not even schizo but that "manifesto" glows, reads like it was written by some 115-IQ girl at CIA with a powerpoint checklist
>>
>>68641240
>but I think it kind of is in Eastern Europe... :3c
More clues, very nice
>>
What type would buy a photo book about soviet bus stops
>>
>>68641351
ISTJ
>>
>>68639156
Can't fix the boot loop on my laptop and believe replacing the CMOS battery would fix it... which would require soldering that I'm not confident in doing.
So I downloaded a vector editor app for my Android tablet.

>>your type
ISTP

>>your score
I didn't bother keeping count.
>>
>>68641208
Anything that narrows your pool could be, or it could serve highway to what you want. It just depends, but it does ensure that otherwise compatible people are not considered. Consider that whatever the variable is, you're reducing the numbers game accordingly. The person of your dreams might be in the bigger pool - maybe you find them straight away or maybe you never do. Those in smaller pools are more visible, but that doesn't mean they're your ideal, or that you are theirs. So it's just considerations of probability and fate, however you choose to define it.

>>68641351
That's kinda cool so maybe me. It would probably sit on my shelf mostly but serve possible inspo
>>
File: we894e8w9.png (670 KB, 1343x728)
670 KB
670 KB PNG
>>68640292
I think feelers largely avoid /pol/, what data I have seen indicates slightly more IxTPs than INTJ/ENTP
>>
File: THINGY.png (228 KB, 1552x1236)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
>>68639156
>>68638915
greece (white and evropean)
>>
>>68641305
>in private where I can keep them for myself
In shorts you take ownership over the INTJ?

>>68641490
"Reducing dating pool" should not be a problem unless you are a degenerate. And i know you are not that
>>
>>68641240
>I don't dare to post my country, but I think it kind of is in Eastern Europe... :3c
Germ/Turk or Baltoid detected
>>
>>68641667
>most common feeler is INFP
why is that?
>>
File: All dressed up.jpg (69 KB, 500x638)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>68639663
I'm looking forward to tonight.
>>
>>68641751
While on a dating app I swiped left on every girl for miles: girls who were local that could be showing me affection right now. I didn't like any, but I didn't give them a chance. My shallowness reduced my pool, just as the pool was defined by the app itself and intersections on a timeline, just as it was influenced by the month i was banned, or the time i put into the social media bs. Whatever form those variables take, they shape: a good and a bad thing simultaneously.

If you know you won't be happy without a given trait, like power dynamic, then it makes sense to avoid the heartache of incompatibility in the first place. Many avoid long distance for the same reason, or getting romantically wrapped up before they're ready. It doesn't change that the person outside the parameters could be a perfect fit, especially when they fit the pool but didn't know of it.

You also need to understand the importance of selective power. Someone with many options can afford to demand more because they risk less loss. People will even fight to fit the criteria of someone they desire. No point beating around: femdom is incredibly reductive because the numbers game is so far in women's favor that you are lucky to even find one in the pool, let alone get close to her, let alone fall for anything beyond scarcity.
Now let's consider dommes who don't plant themselves in BDSM pools - she's in the crowd, somewhere with all the sub girls you don't want. Or maybe the love of your life amidst the normies. Either way, it's the same: the larger pool could hold her. So maybe you get a keen eye, learn to filter, only 9 undesirables for every one you do. You could still spend a lifetime, or you could bump into each other right off the bat. Or you go for the reduced pool, find someone convenient, find someone you like, grow it to a point of love. Normal romance. It's all just how we get there, how long it takes, if it ever does.

I can't touch every angle in 1 post

>>68642163
Why?
>>
>>68642163
>All dressed quite
Not quite. Chokers belong on good boys so their owner can drag them down for a kiss
>>
>>68642417
The eclipse, of course.

>>68642464
Necktie.
>>
>>68641684
Pay your debt.
>>
I used to be soooo into astronomy and meteorology, when I was a kid. Even though I will still research these subjects, I've stopped being an active participant in these interests.
I suppose it's because I live in a hilly, suburban area full of trees, near a major city that it's not really worth trying to look at the sky to look for phenomena.
I still have my Handy Weather Answer Book from when I was 12, though.

I'm basically saying this because I have no interest in seeing the lunar eclipse. It's a beautiful experience but at the same time, I've already seen them before and have lost interest in them.
>>
>>68620103
is that a man or women in the pic?
>>
Went to the Renaissance festival today.
Nice to see women wearing costumes that allow their tits to hang out but at the same time, you're reminded that you're in a cesspool of troons.
>>
File: 10.jpg (16 KB, 852x480)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
It's a pretty event to see and an excuse to gussie up and booze on a rooftop. But it's also a reminder of my place in everything and renewing my personal vows.

Guys can look at the sun, the moon, or check the time on their wristwatch. But there are rythyms beyond that. He will always be missing something until a woman can tune his endocrine system to the cosmic clock with her celestial cycles. Something no witless slut or tatted up wiccan can understand.
Men who are cut off from the heavens and left to their own masculine bits will almost always fall out of balance. With balance they can create. Without it, they lose everything.

Only a talented one can keep her ship even-keel in a storm. A poorly raised girl will reliably flicker and faulter. Emotionally tossed about at the expense of her man's patience and stamina for bullshit. Moonswings and all that.
>>
File: intj entj meme.png (682 KB, 558x837)
682 KB
682 KB PNG
when you're a mastermind genius but you're unemployed and got C's in school
>>
When you're just an wageslave idiot who got C's in school.
>>
File: 1652640462172.png (171 KB, 1552x1236)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
>>68639156
>INFJ
>24
>>
>>68639156
Why are there 2 points for each thing? Like do I get 0 or 1? 2 or 3?
>>
>>68642504
>The eclipse, of course
I know you would have wanted to seen it with us. And i despise seeing them. It reminds me too much of you. And that you aren't here

>>68642417
>If you know you won't be happy without a given trait, like power dynamic
I'm sorry but after seeing everyone snd their mother lsbel their porn fetish a power dynamic i just can't tske the phrase seriously anymore. They ruined it for me

>the numbers game is so far in women's favor
And yet these "doms" despise our very existence. And they insist on staying despite how horrible BDSM sub men supposedly are

Even Vanillas know they are too avoided at all costs

>Now let's consider dommes who don't plant themselves in BDSM pools
It's better to let them come to you. Find out what sttrscts actual dom and vpnd over your shared disgust over the state id the BDSM scene

It's getting late. I hope you have fun exploring your feelings together while i go sleepy
>>
File: 1650827212235.png (1.51 MB, 1437x1411)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB PNG
I'm obsessed with prestige. I want to graduate from high ranking universities, get high grades, work for big companies doing something important (something that sounds important to others). Money would be nice but I don't actually care anywhere near as much about money for some reason, which is why I say I'm obsessed with prestige and not success.

I want to be admired by and envied by others, especially my friends, family, and peers. I never bring up my achievements to others but when someone else brings them up, I love it. I also enjoy hearing about other's failures. Knowing some of my friends are struggling to find work right now genuinely gives me joy, because they gap in achievement between us is widening. I know this is extremely vain and superficial and almost evil, but I've thought like this for years and years.
>>
>>68642417
I can emphasise with this, most girls are normies and by extension, incredibly boring. When you start to add in fun factors, returns diminish and you can only sample so many. Not that I have been searching myself, but I understand the problem. Especially from the angle of power dynamics.

>>68642926
Being unemployed and getting Cs was just part of the plan, brother. You wouldn't understand.
>>
File: k18wj1x3dyk81.jpg (170 KB, 1280x1280)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>68642777
nice lotto digits, but also, i had no idea about the eclipse until now. i'll try to get a look at it! that sounds cool. 'blood moon'
i have no idea what the rest of your post is on about though, but it wasnt written for me anyway
>>
Mbti is pseudoscience. You retards are all in these categories, bc most of them correlate with high nevrosity. High nevrosity correlates to mental illness.

Tl;dr: we're all just retarded. You are reading custom horoscope for retards.
>>
File: 1631019831031.png (306 KB, 597x559)
306 KB
306 KB PNG
tfw u were a gifted kid and got As and some Bs in school and made deans list in college and everyone said you had so much promise but you dropped out bc of mental health issues and now scoop up dog shit part time
>>
Can thinkers cry over relationship problems? Asking for a friend
>>
I've never been in a relationship, so I am unable to help you, as an ISTP.
>>
>>68644077
However, I have had moments, in the past when I would want to be in a relationship with someone but was unable to because they either reject me or started a relationship with someone else... or it was something else that's completely different but I had this desire to be with a girl but something prevented me from pursuing her.
I've never cried about it but I have fell into this sort of depression that took me into a Ti+Ni loop trying to figure out what's going on with me, with her, with everything else, just anything that would allow me to find an answer to what kept me from having a relationship. This would last for a couple hours before I give up and look for a way to improve my mood.
This sort of depression gave me the most intense numbing sensation I've experienced out of any depressive episodes I've had. I haven't experienced it in a while, since I decided being in a relationship with someone is not for me.
>>
File: 1639647389159 (1).jpg (242 KB, 2048x1888)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
>>68633237
ISTP or ENTJ
>>
>>68643713
are you an intp too
>>
>>68633237
>INTJ
I don't think I've cuddled with anyone ever, which makes me ill placed to answer the question. The closest I got was a long time ago when my friend invited me on this (now I realise, date) photography walkabout. She invited me over to this bench by the sea and lay on me. I was intensely uncomfortable and I remember thinking how I didn't want it whatsoever, instinctively. I'm starting to think the reason I hate intimacy is because I hated any physical affection from my mother, because I hated her.

Anyway, to answer the question, probably an easy going type that would forgive my hesitation until I knew better. INFx
>>
>>68642504
>The eclipse, of course.
Yeah, I plan to watch it with ya. Last one I remember off the top was November's

>>68643177s
>after seeing everyone snd their mother lsbel their porn fetish a power dynamic i just can't tske the phrase seriously anymore
So call it what appeals
>It's better to let them come to you.
It's one method, the one I prefer, but it's a play like any other. If she's tasked with ask and there's 9 guys for every girl, you better stand out
>Find out what sttrscts actual dom and vpnd over your shared disgust over the state id the BDSM scene
Vent over shared disgust? I wasn't doing that, for the record. I was trying to use both my own example of standards limiting as well as shared f-dom interest to show the relation between individual and opportunity---how we hold a degree of responsibility in shaping the trajectory of our given determinism.

sleep deep

>>68643401
>Especially from the angle of power dynamics.
Yeah, that was really just my way of acknowledging that for some it's more of a need than a kink. I didn't want them to feel like I was saying "suck it up and fuck a sub" just because the numbers are in favor.
But yeah, even foids can be the dullest conversation on the planet which is why part of my argument was that normie or not doesn't always make a difference because you never know who's gonna wander from pool to pool. Hardest girl I knew dressed like a basic prep. You'd never know if you filtered her on appearance alone
>>
File: 1651343402600.png (220 KB, 636x900)
220 KB
220 KB PNG
>>68641751
>In shorts you take ownership over the INTJ?
I would, yeah, but there'd probably be little need to be possessive with another INTJ, they usually don't like other people.
>>68644434
Kek, that poor girl. I've had similar interactions with foids before, rejection must be hard on them.

But I feel you, any kind of intimate touching makes me feel weird and embarrassed. I think the only way around it is to get comfortable being the initiator, so it's not as much of a surprise when it happens and you can keep it to your standard of dignity. It can also be fun to tease someone if you know they're into it. Not to say it's a skill I've developed.
>>
>>68634548
Very close to those results myself. What makes us want to reduce population levels.
>>
Imagine not being outside right now watching the eldritch moon baby hatching.
>inb4 you're posting you must be inside
The one time phoneposting isn't a pain.
>>
>>68644846
It's cloudy where I am. I stayed up and everything too.
>>
>>68644731
I don't think being the initiator would necessarily help, it's more just exposing myself to it and teaching my brain to ditch the resent. I see the appeal, especially if it would feel like I'm protecting someone.
>>
File: goodenough.png (164 KB, 1552x1236)
164 KB
164 KB PNG
>>68637344
>You and what army?
Just me m8.
>>68638915
>your cunt
Born in Serbia, lives in Australia
>>68639156
>your type
INTJ
>your score
heres pic
>>
>>68645072
that's a really cool icon.
yours looks like batman
>>
>>68644431
inxp but close enough
>>
>>68636115
>Tatoo your post code onto your head and jizz on your street sign?
Centy what the fuck are you talking about?
>>68636361
Oops i guess? I'm just talking
>>68637024
>more exposed natural wood, less drywall.
Oh man I'd love more wood. I adore log cabins and such. I truly believe that architecture has an effect on people mentally and emotionally. The soulless shit we see today drains people. I hate seeing all the parking lots and ghettos and strip malls and Wal-Marts. America in particular is an architectural wasteland. I want something better not just for myself, but for others to enjoy. I think America is worth more than this shit we all get. If only the people had more say in how their cities and towns should look. Or at least we could take the best of the best to build rather than the richest of the rich.
>>68637387
The poor Turbie. Let me take him in and heal him
>>68639320
Another ENFP. Wish he came by still. He's a good friend
>>
>>68639156
Why is "Self-diagnosed" the highest score on Cognitive Ability?
>>
>>68618537
gonna start mailing bombs to people?
>>
File: 1652600995685.gif (771 KB, 304x262)
771 KB
771 KB GIF
>>68646483
Only for defensive purposes
>>
>>68617616
>your type
INTP
I can have a completely new interest like weekly but I end up contributing to nothing, procrastinating and thinking it's not for me because (insert some reason)
It's a combination of all four mentionet in quote to be honest
>>
>>68617616
>Intp-t
>I want to make a videogame that takes advantage of the medium (gameplaywise)
>I used to heavily monologue and imagery would flourish and hours would go by in my head while minutes passed in the world, but a decade of insomnia and insanity has ruined that, at least for the time being.
>>
>>68617616
>>your type
INTP
>>hat are some things you are interested in learning or doing, regardless if it requires time/money/experience to achieve it (if it's in a professional/career setting)?
I would like to become a carpenter or a farmer, for a start. Both are pretty important roles, I would like to fulfil one of the two. I wouldn't mind becoming a gardener. I quite enjoy gardening, so getting to do that all day for money is okay with me. I might not enjoy it once I start, but as long as I'm being productive and improving things in some small way for both myself and people around me, that's okay. All of these jobs would provide me with pay enough to raise a family, which is the ultimate goal.
I use all three.
>>
>>68641240
Yes, My stinky NEET older brother watched most of the recording with me in the morning though. I think my turbie would have enjoyed that. They don't like staying up too late from what I hear anyway.

Sylvanian families are extremely cute and always stuck out to me as a kid, but I don't know anything about their designers. Are you saying INFJ-T just because of how they look?

>>68645072
Good luck pinning me down and putting the collar on at the same time by yourself then.

>>68646235
Maybe because most poorfags don't have access to a psychologist/therapist. I know that's why I've never been diagnosed with anything. Thinking you can just get a professional to pay attention to your needs is an extremely privileged mindset.
>>
>>68639156
How am I supposed to fill this in? :O
What does gameplay in Physical Ability mean? What if I belong in multiple categories in e.g. Cognitive Ability? What counts as Multiracial (nonwhite)? Where does "between Cisgender and Transgender but not sure if actually Non-binary and may be unconfirmed Intersex" go? Why is Lower class less privileged than Powerty (white)? Does religion/religiousness not have any importance? QwQ;;;
>>
>>68644515
>Vent over shared disgust?
I did not meant to imply that is what you were doing. It was just an idea on what one could do to help find these "dommes who don't plant themselves in BDSM pools". Perhaps i was being too crude

>Last one I remember off the top was November's
Aww, thar sounds incredible sweet. Hope i did not ruin the moment with my insomniac ranting
>>
Yeah I don't think I can handle having a non-24 sleep schedule anymore. I've been having health consequences from staying up too long. I want to wake up at 6-7am every day however boomer wants me to work until 3am some days. How do I square this circle?

>>68647911
Hmm, isn't that just what non binary is? I'd rate you a or a 4 on that one, maybe even a 5/6/7 depending on how severely you think it effects your life. I think gameplay means being able to do basic every day tasks like feeding yourself since that's the "gameplay" of life. 8-9 is for multiple diagnosis on cognitive ability. Maybe the point is you can never be lower class as a white person, just temporarily impoverished, like a landless knight or a penniless noble in the olden days? Maybe it means multiracial people that don't have white as one of their races.
>>
File: 1646119633991.gif (257 KB, 640x480)
257 KB
257 KB GIF
>>68617616
>your type
INTJ
Finding some kind of stable job that isn't awful. Getting my driver's license. Completing every Zelda game. Eventually reading all the books I bought and have had sitting on my shelf for years.
All of these I guess. Just depends on what it is.
>>
>may be unconfirmed intersex
turbie is secretly a futa confirmed
>>
>>68617616
>type
Intp
>interests in learning or doing
Fucking nothing if I could. I dont even do anything and it feels like its all coming at me so fast, like I'm always overwhelmed when I've done the least amount of shit of all time.
>how do you process things with your mind
It's all a fucking nightmare whirlwind of thoughts and words and feelings when I'm not distracted, and every so often I latch onto one and have to deal with the aftermath
>>
>futa turbie
oooooooowwwwwwwwoooooooooooo
>>
>>68617616
>your type
ISTP
Design and draft high end homes. Own nice things. Cool wife who just likes being at home.
Inner monologue for the most part. I really struggle with the design side of my work. I just can't construct and visualise ideas in my mind like a lot of people can.
>>
>ywn lick and fondle turbie's partially developed micropenis
;_;
>>
>>68647240
>putting the collar
Who said a collar? I'll just throw it at you
>>
>>68648581
Sorry I conflated your post with the one responding to you because I'm delusional
>>
Can you pin me down and attatch a non-explosive collar instead anyway?
>>
>>68648620
I'm not gay, so it will be for non sexy purposes ONLY
>>
Don't worry anon, that's even better
>>
I want to press turbie's tiny micropenis against my forehead and use my thumb and forefinger to eak out a tiny dribble of her watery clear semen and have it trickle down my face
>>
>>68648802
nigga, seek therapy
>>
I want a girl to smile at me the same way Reiko does, here.
>>
>>68649406
>why yes doctor, I came to see you because of my fantasies about stimulating a tubby pink intersex creature into cumming in my eye.
get real
>>
this thread has gone feral, time for a new one
>>
What are feral turbies like?
>>
on another note, work has become so normalized that it's not stimulating and i'm less focused on my job. i know the area and the people and it's pretty predictable and i really lose sight of the specific details in my surroundings that i'm supposed to be paying attention to. so i just walk around and say what i have to say and not much goes on and if it does, it's normalized so my brain interest doesn't activate and i spend the majority of my time in my head to avoid the outside boredom. it's just becoming me in my own head again like in middle school and high school. even the incidents don't gain my attention.

any tips from INTPs? or is this just dopamine frying?
>>
What are the different types of ENTP?
>>
>INTJ
>Electrical Engineer student, and I want to learn cyber security on the side
>I use both monologue, imagery, and pure abstraction. The pure abstraction feels a lot like trying to conciously use my inner intuition.
>>
>>68651081
cyber security is full of jews and trannies, often both. it's extremely culturally jewish too, lots of subversion and overcharging and shitty people
>>
>>68651121
What makes you think I'm going down the whitehat road?
>>
>>68651174
tip'd to fbi.gov
>>
>>68651081
>INTJ
>Electrical Engineer student, and I want to learn cyber security on the side
Are you literally me
>>
>>68651184
Thank you. I will just do like the Jew weev and get away w it tho.
>>
>>68651231
If you are obese and have real bad short sight, then we might be brothers from another mother.
>>
>>68651247
weev is a fed
>>
>>68651259
No one is born fat, retard.
>>
>>68651263
That's the point. That's how he fucking got away with it. As if the fact that a literal Jew was LARPing being a nazi.
>>
>>68651275
True but you get my point you fucking nigger.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (5 KB, 213x236)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>me- INTP
>mother- ESFJ
>father- ESTJ
>grandpa- ESTP
>grandma- ESTP
>aunt- ISFJ
>cat- ISTP

all of my family are sensors
was the game rigged from the start, bros?
>>
>>68649799
>any tips from INTPs?
I just live like that. People around you will think that you are a very mysterious person... or just a weirdo
>>
>Remember, Turbie, when I promised to kill you last?
>Th-that's right, anon, you did! :3c
>I lied!
>>
>>68651957
How did you determine your cat's type?
>>
>>68652109
he gets into fights constantly, doesn`t like being petted and is smart enough to meow when he wants me to turn on the faucet so he can drink some water, doesn`t drink from his bowl
>>
>have female indoor cat
>wants to be by my side, most of the time, when I'm home
>seemingly loves it when I cuddle with her
>kneads and bunts me whenever possible
>>
>>68651957
>>68652109
More importantly, how do you determine your family's types? I've never been good at determining others types, any tips? I have some ideas about what some of their letters might be but not the full types.
>>
>>68652238
>how do you determine your family's types?
the same way you determine anyone`s type
look at how they act, how they make decisions etc and compare to type stereotypes
i thought my mom was an ESFP at first, but upon closer inspection realized shes the stereotypical ESFJ, always trying to help other people and be liked even at her own expense
>>
>>68652265
I'll see if I can type them, I have some first impression guesses but grain of salt I suppose. I will have to read the types much closer later to see how correct I am

Me - ISTP
Brother - ENFP
Father - INTJ
Mother - ESFJ
>>
what are your thoughts on INTJ + ESFF relationships?
>>
>>68652430
INTJ + ESFJ**
>>
File: 18.png (1.23 MB, 1950x1400)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
>>68617616
>>your type
INFP(-T)
Drawing, I think I only ever cared about being good at drawing (which I'm not) but the past years every time I tried to draw I would just become more depressed than usual and have more intense suicidal thoughts so I stopped trying altogether. Ironic.
I think...perhaps imagination and inner monologue most of the times.
>>
File: ted_mosby.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>68617616
Here we go again...
>your type
INFJ
Learning language. Especially when it comes to korean, japanese or chinese, it definitely interest me. Other than that I also love art. But im talking about manga style art. I even want to draw my own manga in the future, but first I need to improve myself more in art.
It may sound cringe or weird, but I talk to myself a lot. When i think about some topic, i mostly argue it with myself. Also, sometimes I think that I live in my imagination and I try to act accordingly so that I can see what kind of person I would be if that dream came true one day. But most of the time I pretend like some people exist right next to me and I talk to them. I talk about my relationships, sometimes about political shit and sometimes about meaning of life. The reason I do this is because I don't like to share my thoughts with people because I believe that if I give them too much information about me, they can use it on me when they left me. This thought makes me feel insecure when I give information about myself to people I know. But when i talk with myself, i know it will be safe. I also get a little relief when I do these things because everyone needs to talk to someone if they want to feel relaxed. I just choose that "someone" as myself.
>>
>>68647990
>Perhaps i was being too crude
I just failed to find all the possible meanings

>Hope i did not ruin the moment with my insomniac ranting
Not at all. That November eclipse wasn't exactly fun times for me anyway :P
>>
File: 1646677494250.jpg (309 KB, 1920x1080)
309 KB
309 KB JPG
How common is it for INFPs to love the anime character "Esdeath"?

>>68617616
>your type
India November Tango Jiexiu
Vaste question.
Naval politics, power, doctrine, and Law of the Sea.
Trying to flesh out my ideas into novellettes. Amateur poems. Trying to flesh out an original philosophy if its possible.
Trying new tastes when I can, to be more fashionable. Experimenting with socialization.
Seems unrelated these, but I swear they mesh together to make "me".
Recently I've begun to extravert-ify my inner monologues. I made a habit out of journaling to take note of every new thought I have and deem noteworthy, then dwelling upon them deeper at a later date. It's slowly evolving into improving my dialetic skills in discourse.
I have a fine mental image-taking-and-painting skill. Almost don't need to take pictures, except for people's faces. Make visual metaphors people find really good.

>>68619289
Which languages do people usually learn for practical help? I suppose it'd depend on your country.
>so I cherish the moments when my mind is empty and I'm just feeling my surroundings.
Ah, the feeling of a calm breeze as if one becomes a leaf, gently dancing with the wind. There's a Turbulence joke! Eh?

>>68625307
Very dere of you.

>>68636586
>Centaur emancipating himself from the fetishization of the nation-state's domination over sociology
Holy damn son, You're more of a critical thinker than you let out.

>>68639848
>one could just tuck the other under their chin and pet their hair.
Do you also read minds on Tuesdays?

>>68642417
>I swiped left on every girl for miles
Lmao, largely the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmmTJx4kGsQ
>>
>>68652779
>How common is it for INFPs to love the anime character "Esdeath"?
I watched her show just for her.
What prompted such a TARGETED question?

https://youtu.be/A4p_ENZg0ig
>>
>>68653207
>I watched her show just for her.
That makes two INFPs I know who love her.
I didn't mean to target you.
Now that I think about it, the other INFP I know of (actually a very good friend) is a lot like you. That is to say, indiscriminately charming; "INFPrince"-ly. Romantically messed up by girls which the outward appearence hides.
>>
Redpill me on this Esdeath girl
t. INFP
>>
File: 1634688545665.png (21 KB, 827x306)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>68652430
I speak for myself but I wouldn't be interested in a sensoid. Pic unrelated
>>
>>68651957
THIS NIGGA CAN TYPE HIS CAT BUT I CANNOT TYPE A SINGLE HUMAN SOUL I HAVE EVER MET

>>68654048
can someone tell me if i'm off base when i think that sometimes, female heterosexual behavior can still be really gay
even if that's a woman it seems really gay

>>68653781
impossible, she is blue
>>
>>68654108
how is a woman wanting strong semen inside her gay behaviour? it's literally pure human survival instinct, it's only natural to want to maximize the chances of your offspring having good and strong genes so they can survive in the world
>>
>>68654048
seems to be working out alright for me. going on 13 years together now. helps me tone down my introversion and cynicism which has led to measurable success in other aspects of my life. in effect, she makes me a more balanced individual. the old adage of opposites attracting makes sense
>>
File: 1652732655791.jpg (68 KB, 620x349)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>68654108
Not these anons but to be fair cats are typed as istp on pdb
>>
File: file.png (1011 KB, 1216x1444)
1011 KB
1011 KB PNG
>>68654217
Probably because she expresses it in such a retarded and faggy way but not that anon
>>
>>68654220
Nigga 16p is big 5
>>
>>68654251
maybe she is an Ni dom, very typical for them
>>
>>68654217
straight: i want to get pregnant, i want to have babies
gay: my thoughts incept themselves around semen..... i am made for semen... nothing more

i think it's just that she is talking about sex as if she has developed a fetish for the concept of sex, instead of just having a natural biological urge, which is the same way gay people act
>>
>>68654298
that's called slutty not gay
>>
Women are gay by default ffs they like men
>>
File: infj keks.png (88 KB, 802x440)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>>68654279
INFJ if I remember the thread, a pretty good thread now that I think of it.

>>67117187
>>
>>68654355
i thought sluttiness was +sex appeal, -respectability
faggotry is like +sexual obsession, -common sense, -common decency
>>
>>68654582
google what slut means
nta
>>
>>68654582
like I said before, a woman wanting to reproduce using strong semen is common sense and a decent cause
>>
>>68654433
Women who shit test should all get the rope
>In b4 "so you want all women to be roped????"
Yes
t. INFP
>>
>>68654609
"a woman or girl who is considered to have loose sexual morals or who is sexually promiscuous"
seems spot on with what i was saying, but i was also working off the assumption that sexual promiscuity is appealing to most

>>68654611
like i said before, it's not what the action is, it's how it's said or described
>>
Does anyone else want to make the next thread or should I continue to make them, with shitty attempts in asking worthwhile questions?
>>
i'll do it i guess
>>
File: file.png (700 KB, 1077x855)
700 KB
700 KB PNG
>>68654676
>sexual promiscuity is appealing to most
It's very wrong here
Imagine kissing a mouth that's been cummed in by some other man
It's why sluts are seen as bad
>>
not till 500 though
>>
>>68654108
Cute ENA poster with comfy relatable tumblr / twitter vibes, i need to get my buried Fi back
>>
>>68654994
well i never claimed to have a solid grasp on how people function on any level above biological

>>68655020
have you tried a shovel, or did they pave a parking lot over the digsite?
>twumtter
i have never used these sites
>>
>>68652701
>I just failed to find all the possible meanings
If you bring up your feelings about the BDSM scene it could help you figure who is the dom by gauging their reaction and see if they can relate or otherwise feel understood by you

Talking about the dommes who don't plant themselves in BDSM pools

Makes sense?

>That November eclipse wasn't exactly fun times for me anyway :P
How come?

Still considering the whole Tulpa deal? Even if you want a real girlfriend, it could likely help you to attain that

https://youtube.com/watch?v=OyQs-ed8zfk
>>
File: 2a6.jpg (37 KB, 709x595)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>IxxJ
yes but I'm way too lazy, chaotic and creative
>ESFJ
yes but I'm way too analytical
>ESTJ
yes but I'm way too empathetic and chaotic
>INTP
yes but I'm way too social and not so much interested in STEM but in aesthetics and atmospheres
>ENTP
yes but I'm way too detail focused, religious, nostalgic and aesthetic
>ENTJ
my plans always work but I don't work much in the present and I have too much Fe
>IxFP
yes but I'm way too analytical, logically consistent and defending weird people
>ENFP
yes.... but I'm too uhh..... too much Fe
>ENFJ
too lazy and creative
>ISTP
0 practical skills and not down to earth enough
>ESTP
yes but bad at sports and fine with sitting in my room, too deconstructive
>ESFP
no
In conclusion: UNTYPEABLE. MBTI is bs
>>
>>68655565
>>ISTP
>0 practical skills and not down to earth enough
Nice bait but I am very capable of changing a light bulb.
>>
File: th-3891281250.jpg (12 KB, 305x287)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
i was gonna wait till 500 but i want to play tf2 and not watch this thread anymore so

>>68655609
>>68655609
>>68655609

sourdough bread
>>
>>68655617
I just realized you were typing yourself and not trying to meme out types.
>>
>>68655565
you sound pretty INFP
>defending weird people
literally what Fi doms are best at
>>
I wonder how the /mbti/ used to be in its early days.
>>
>>68655754
More genuine, more low effort. At least from what I can see in the archives
>>
The place is either dead or filled with assholes, I know this is common for 4chan but was it always the case with /mbti/?
>>
I'm struggling with my type...I try to learn more about the 16p but I never manage to understand it completely and seeing other people already knowing their type is making me more eager to know my own...but I don't know what to do at this point. Is there some specific stuff I must do to know?
>>
>>68655796
More ISTPs posting.
>>
>>68653440
Mm. Ye, an ENTJ portrayed in her cutesy feeling element and focused on capturing MC is INFP wife fuel

>Romantically messed up by girls which the outward appearence hides.
ahahaHAahaGAVAHAHAHAVAGAHA

>>68655196
>Makes sense?
Mhmm.
>How come?
Just a boiling point in love.

Haven't really considered a tulpa, no, but I still conceptualize an anima as such
>>
>>68617616
INTP, female

Why can't I get a girlfriend?
>>
>>68617616
>INTP

Totally accurate aside from the "cooms almost immediately" part. I didn't coom at all, in fact I coudn't stay hard for long enough because so nervous.
>>
>>68657186
Can't sleep dur to pain from gallstones. Any advice?

>Mhmm.
Well, it's not a no!

>Just a boiling point in love
I thought you were cooling it off with the infatuation over her?

>Haven't really considered a tulpa, no, but I still conceptualize an anima as such
How much time would you be willing to spend?
>>
>>68617737
>free adblocker browser
u r either too jung or too old, just use bromite/brave
>>
>>68658258
>Names browsers no one has heard before
Are you a zoomer?
>>
>>68657663
not a clue, that sounds hellish :/ i hope it passes soon. i saw there's apparently medicine that aims to dissolve them

>I thought you were cooling it off with the infatuation over her?
over my girl? either way, we're talking about an event from months ago.
>How much time would you be willing to spend?
I'm fairly impatient. Not long without signs of progress.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.