[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Femanons what sports do you do are you active?
>>
>>68619538
Get the fuck off my board retard """"fembots"""" will not, cannot, and will NEVER exist.
>>
Yes, I'm doing sports all my life long through. Momentarily I do boxing, parkour, calisthenics and hang out in my home gym aswell which includes a boxing bag, pull up bar and some other things. I do one set of 100 pushups and abs exercices every morning and late evening.
Since summer is arriving now and it's piercing hot enough that I have a tan outline on my neck, shoulders and arms already, I'm planning to go swimming at our northern beach by July. Missed seeing the beach aswell, last time I was present was one year ago.
>>
im watching horror movies to lose weight
>>
>>68619538
I am not female but I do see a lot of women in my uni's badminton club
>>
>>68619644
have you ever played tabletennis?
>>
>>68619709
I played it alot, nowadays very rarely. Last time was last week - for the first time in this year. I still got my moves there and was overall fun. I hate soccer and basketball in comparison. Never was my type of sports chasing after a ball and I realized that when my dad put me in a soccer club back during elementary times. I quit after only a week and picked up fencing afterwards which I enjoyed a lot more. I retired after winning a local tourney in the end.
>>
>>68619749
wow that's great and yeah i dont like ball games that much myself. what do you wear outside and at home for summer?
>>
>>68619694
Sounds cool. Do you play it aswell or something different things?
>>68619807
Home - barefoot, tanktop with shorts. Outside - I walk around in either flip flops or very light shoes with alot of airflow. Shorts and a tshirt on top.
>>
>>68619842
>Sounds cool. Do you play it aswell or something different things?
Not really. I could keep a casual rally if need be. I do play table tennis though (I'm not >>68619709).
Did you play table tennis as a sport or was it more of a casual thing? My uni's tt club is a lot more niche than the badminton club despite sharing the same gym and club hours so seeing a woman who is interested in table tennis is really rare.
>>
>>68619644
Do you have tons of muscles?
>>
>>68619937
It was more of a casual thing to fool around in rather than taking it seriously. We never really had any sport clubs apart from a chess one which I participated in aswell. I retired from that one aswell after competition
>>68619972
I have muscles, yes.
>>
>>68619538
HEMA and jousting, though any equestrian is also good
>>
was a competitive swimmer and was close to making it to the olympics
>>
>>68620353
do you have a six pack? how old are you?
>>
>>68620631
I have abs. All in all I'm not an overexaggerated 250 pounds meathead. I'm naturally slim and
I'm 18.
>>
>>68620827
jeez you sound really good looking. also >>68619644
>beaches
do you live like in italy or the us?
>>
>>68621105
None of them. I live in Russia.
>>
>sports
>active
I prefer to stay obese
>>
File: 1648782950880.webm (1.91 MB, 960x540)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB WEBM
>>68621437
will you be my gf so i can force feed you
>>
>>68621927
this was disgusting to watch
>>
>>68619644
Would you mind posting a picture of your tan?
>>
>>68619644
and feet and titties thanks
>>
>>68619644
Aren't you the muscular slavasian girl? You are half chinese or?
>>
File: 1642972615560.jpg (30 KB, 600x451)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>68619661
Jumpscares make you lose fat
>>
>>68620377
>HEMA and jousting, though any equestrian is also good
Think I talked to you many months ago. Glad to see you're still doing HEMA. Meanwhile, my university HEMA club has stopped because of exams. I'm still doing another martial art and some other sports though.
>>
>>68624284
Were you doing some sort of european HEMA?
>>
>>68619538
>Femanons what sports do you do
Water
>>
>>68619538
They make sport of my heart
>>
>>68623031
I'm half chinese and russian.
>>
hula hooping
>>
>>68624548
>Were you doing some sort of european HEMA?
Yup, German longsword back then, although later on they also taught sabre. I was injured for a bit though so I only went to 3 or 4 of those sessions before they stopped for exam period.
>>
>>68624597
Hey so it's you then. How have you been? I haven't seen you post for 2 months.
>>
>>68624626
I became sick this morning as I woke up, have tad of a fever and feel like shit. Other than that I'm good. You?
>>68624607
Believe I talked to you aswell many months ago. Weren't you chinese aswell?
>>
>>68624659
>Believe I talked to you aswell many months ago. Weren't you chinese aswell?
Yes, I'm Chinese. How have you been? I'm done with everything except my dissertation so I spent a lot of time working out in the past month or so.
>>
>>68619538
>sportsball
normalfags
>>
File: horse.png (1.31 MB, 879x741)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>>68624882
I've been good. I fell sick this morning, probably going to call myself out for a week and play video games and further develop a for fun, tiny assassin game project I started in unreal where you can ride around on a horse in a highly atmospheric environment and fight a couple of soldiers. Nothing big, just a prototype. I'm more interested in the visuals to see if I can model the environment by myself in a way to match an early crusades period theme.
Other than that I'm finished with everything aswell and just laying letting time pass by. I'm waiting for summer to fully come then I'll go to the beach.
>>
>>68624900
>noooo you have to only like things that this community likes!!11!
>>
>>68625493
You still do games? Impressive. What have you worked on in the past?
>>
>>68625789
My most recent work was while working for an team on a online FPS game. I was responsible for creating an medium sized, open-world tropical island mashed up with some hightech stuff. Think Crysis 1 and all the alien structures. It's for an multiplayer game which fits 80 people.
I took upon the additional offer to be a general programmer for AI and creating the animal AI which has a variation of behaviors and patterns.
Before that I was part of a first person horror game which is now on Steam as the level designer, lighting artist and a character artist.
I have no pending offers anymore, I got paid and I'm completely clean from all projects so I decided to have time to myself now for a while.
>>
>>68619538
>moving your body
Slut
>>
>>68625883
Awesome! Do you release your personal work and is there a place i can follow updates on? Your concept sounds interesting and i'd like to try it out someday
>picrelated
Nice animal it looks realistic
>>
>>68626032
I keep all of my builds on a USB but I typically do not release them to the public because it isn't a full game. They contain specific features that I crafted and want to show off individually. It's just for the portfolio.
If a game peaks enough interest for me I might consider expanding on it and turning it into a playable build for the general public though I haven't made a decision on my current mini-project yet as it's still barebones.
I run a youtube channel where I upload my work to. Either way, thank you for showing interest.
>>
>>68619538
i skate and swim. not competitive, just as a habit.
sometimes i play beach volleyball with tourists because it's funny to absolutely destroy them. city folk can't jump or run in sand.
>>
>>68626198
It would be great if you made it public there could be folk who want to play it including myself. anyways youre the most interesting humble girl i have ever listened to. i envy your character, confidence and all the things you accomplished in your life i mean what a boss you mog me knowing you now that long im not even in STEM in the first place. wish you only the best for your future and hope you stay this way. Btw could you link your youtube?
>>
>>68626363
I will attempt it and put my best effort in. Thank you for your words anon. Be a king (or queen) & stay based because I know you are, I do. I'm happy that you are. Don't let anything get to you, ever, and always keep that head up or I'll be disappointed and that's not a good thing anymore. Either way, I wish the same things for you and your precious life.
There you go. It's newly created so there's not alot apart from random videogames and one environmental show-off.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1vKqkJvCmw&t
>>
i go to the gym 2-3 times a week and do extra flexibility training on the rest days. outside of that i got nothing
>>
>>68626856
Thanks for the wishes and motivation and the link i'll check it out
>>
>>68619538
I do yoga and I run for like an hour every day after work.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.