[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

My theory is the source of all my problems is because I am extremely fat, 6' 2", and basically look like Ed Kemper in Mind Hunter. Since I'm a home body and don't really go anywhere, there is no where interesting to go to begin with, I'm going to do a prison routine and fucking lose this weight with the advice from here. A hard fasting practice, with an easy to cook diet meal prep, and a strict workout routine perfect for in apartment dwelling. There is no reason to be having the problems I'm having, I'm a smart, funny, and kind person who gives others respect and doesn't take anything personally. My personality is not, and has never been the issue, what is the issue is people are lazy and quick to judge. My looks give the impression of "creep" or "weird" and other presumptions I have to work hard against. Plus, I was thin in High School and had no problems dating, usually the girl would ask me out. Now, people treat me like shit! The Halo effect is real people... I heard a story from a guy who went into prison basically obese, and all he did in there was workout until his time was served. First day out of prison, he got hit on, and that first week he said people were weirdly nice to him - like something he was never use too before. Job interviews were easy for him down the line, and it was a lot easier to get along with people. My theory is that the reason people were easy to get along with, was because there was no negative gossip or preconceived notions about him. So fuuuck this... I'm going to keep track of what I'm doing for the next year, and once I'm at where I want to be, I'm going to leave this damn prison and do some tests!
>>
File: xggya2csz6v81.jpg (109 KB, 640x800)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>68623175
I'm not reading all that
I'm happy for you tho
Or sorry that happened
>>
"Relationship or Mental Health thread"
Moderators, if you please?
>>
Retards will do anything but eat less and exercise a little, kys and clean it up jannies
>>
File: lmaoing_at_america.jpg (58 KB, 500x490)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>68623176
>pic related

OP stop writing your gay fucking journal and start working out
>>
>>68623177
Nah my mental health is fine, I'm just frustrated with myself. Not mad at anyone or blaming anyone. It's just the truth. I need to take better care of myself, in turn look better, and many problems I have will be solved. If I'm wrong, I'd like to hear it...
>>
fuck... well then... prove wrong r9k
>>
>>68623175
Go for it you glorious fat fuck. Use pic related. It is a legit prison fitness workout.

Alternatively look for "Get strong" by the Kavadlo brothers. wagmi
>>
>>68623372
Awesome. There is another book as well about prison workout ideas. My only issue is finding a proper way to do cardio. I'm going to Tyler Durden the shit out of this, and get riiiiiiped!
>>
>>68623175
if you actually look like ed kemper pls be my bf
>>
>>68623481
Minus the mustache... and I'm not as charming as he was. I'm not sociopathic.
>>
>>68623546
thats okay I bet you're still cute
>>
>>68623179
is that thom yorke on the right?
>>
>>68623481
this
>tfw no non sociopathic gentle giant chubby bf
>>
>>68623481
Ed Kemper never was as fat as the guy playing him. Just really fuckin tall apparently
>>
>>68624110
right?? its so perfect
>>68624149
shame!! i think chubby guys are cuter
>>
>>68623970
You're so sweet. You need a ride anywhere?
>>
>>68623481
>>68624110
Ynbaw, yhnwyhne. You know it
>>
>>68624149
That' why I mentioned the show...
>>
>>68624175
>tfw everyone called me a lesbian growing up
if i were growing up now i'm sure they would call me a tranny so your bullying worked. i feel bad about myself now.
>>
>>68624170
It's not just about dating though, I'm sure I could find someone - but this world is filled with assholes, especially at work, and being me once one thing is even hinted at through gossip, people are on me like flys on shit. It's really stressful and the irony is, once I'm aware of the issue, any action to correct it in and go against it will be twisted into a misunderstanding. Like if a girl called me a creep and spread that around, me trying not to act like a creep, makes me look like a creep. With common advice going around like, "if he's not talking at all, he's angry, and might be dangerous" when I'm just trying to avoid trouble and a crazy situation. Sad thing is I am referencing something that happened recently, at work, the coworker even admitted jokingly that it's fun messing with me. Some older coworker/catlady kept finding reason to make fun of me and play it off as joking. And since I'm not genuinely offended, they still see my silence and doing my job as "harboring anger". It really is all because I'm ugly, I have done nothing to warrant being treated like I do. One person told me, the first time they saw me they thought they weren't going to like me, I was lucky to have gotten to know them for them to realize I'm a good guy.
>>
>>68624175
who said I wanted to be a woman
>>
>>68623178
would a retard even know what to do?
>>
>>68624265
Marry me already please
>>
>>68624365
im not white or thin or even young anymore.
>>
>>68624175
>yhnwyhne
whats this
>>
>>68624390
I don't care at all if you don't care about my flaws either
>>
>>68624399
You have no wombs, you have no eggs
>>
>>68624423
forgive me but i have a hard time believing that since i have been explicitly told that before and still rejected based on them.
>>
>>68624457
I really don't care. Just be my wife already
>>
>>68623175
proceeds to order pizza twice a week for the next year while being too lazy to make any actual progress
>>
>>68624487
>i dont care about you but i will marry you
no
>>
File: guido gets no girl.jpg (170 KB, 850x1024)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>68623175
Man I agree, I'm an asshole but girls like me and I get along with people just because I got good genetics
I should start a cult
>>
>>68624518
I meant I do not care about your flaws lol
>>
>>68624518
I'm the OP I'll take you up on getting to know you better if you mean it... A/S/L?
>>
>>68624596
What about Tony Soprano? Oh that's right... he had to pay for it, or take advantage of strippers.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.