[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 4v81e865p5lx.png (752 KB, 1128x474)
752 KB
752 KB PNG
What's worse then having a weak chin? I cannot imagine such a fate

These dudes will never be manly will never get laid and will aways be bullied

A strong chin is everything. All great leaders and attractive men have one. If you don't it's over
>>
It's disappointing, I have a good jawline, decent face, if it weren't for my height, I could be low tier model. Except for other thing, my chin is just average. I was so close to a objectively great face. If I put my front top teeth on my bottom teeth, I have a decent above average chin and my face goes up like 1 point. I need to start running to strengthen by jaw muscles and lose any and all under chin fat
>>
I have a conspiracy that all doctors agreed to never diagnose anyone with mouthbreathing which is responsible for weak chin in most cases.

If you or your child breathes through the mouth when sleeping then go see a doctor ASAP for nose wall reduction. Only applies if you are still under 20yo, otherwise your skull has finished forming and this is what you will have for the rest of your life.

Fuck all doctors and fuck all dentists for never mentioning or being worried that my teeth look like I am Bugs Bunny.

Fuck em all.
>>
All great leaders have such strong chin
>>
>>68627481
>great leaders
>>
>>68626116
I can't be the onlyone who fantasizes about surgery and hair changes all the time.

Just some minutes ago I was editing a photo to simulate a chin surgery + a different haircut. My attractiveness went from 3/10 to 8/10 :_(

God if only I had some money I would jump immidiatelt to the action.
>>
>>68626116
you can try to fixing growing a bird
>>
>>68626116
Having a weak chin is not a big deal because you can just get an implant for cheap. But if your jaw is recessed, the only solution is a $20k-$40k surgery that involves wiring your jaw shut for a month, and it must be followed by years of orthodontics. And you will have chunks of metal holding your face together for the rest of your life. The screws frequently fall out, which means you need another minor surgery to fix it every time it happens.
>>
>>68626116
>What's worse then having a weak chin?
balding
>>
>>68626116
blacks, despite not having chins, do very well with trashy women. consider blackface.
>>
>>68626116
>these dudes will never get laid
>picture of leafy

retard. literally get money and girls will fuck you. stop crying about it

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.