[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: jt435.png (851 KB, 994x549)
851 KB
851 KB PNG
I have a very biological determinist view of the world and so it's hard for me to make value judgements of animal behavior. You can only do what you are programmed to do, and your genetics are your programming.

So YES, you're right that 80/20 is real, that women have a MUCH bigger range of value (SMV) they can inhabit while still having access to the sexual market, where if you're below a 5/10 male you are pretty well bar'd from it. But if you were born a female you would be exactly the same, because that's what your genetics incline you to do. It's a reality that women, in general, would rather have no mate, or share a high value mate with many other women, than have exclusivity with a mate who is low value. Your sperm, as a low value male, is just worthless - in fact its often less than worthless, it's an active threat to the tribe, at least to the view of the female psyche.

I dunno. I guess I just sort of accepted it, as it could be no other way. If you were a woman you wouldn't let an autistic manlet incel have access to your eggs either, so why are you expecting it of them? You guys need to rise above your desire for intimacy and just become okay with being alone as its very likely you will never have a fulfilling relationship in your lives. Either that or you will have to drastically lower your own standards and get with an uneducated poor fatty - even if you yourself are educated and successful and fit, because at that point you most likely have a sperg personality which is why you cant get a woman who you consider more your equal.

Males date down, women don't. Because of this every woman has an inflated SMV. If a fatty with nothing going on for her has fucked chad multiple times, why would she 'settle' for a high inhib cowardly sperg? In her mind she can bag chad. And when she inevtiable does settle for the sperg, she will come to resent him as she thinks she could've done better. Do you want to be in this sort of relationship?
>>
>>68628021
>threat to the tribe
stop with the group selection nonsense, that is not how evolution works
>>
>>68628502
Can you expand upon that thought? I don't know what you mean.

I think you could be misinterpreting what I mean. I'm saying women are inherently disgusted by the presence of low value males, even if that male is giving no indication that he's pursuing mating with her or any other female of the group. She views his very presence as a threat because within his testicals are the genetic key to infecting any womans bodies, morphing it into an incubator for..more of himself, genetic dead end offpsring.

This is why women always (attempt) to turn the group against low value males, particularly in the workplace, which is where I've been a victim of this myself. It's not enough that I just keep to myself and don't bother her, the very fact that she's forced to exist within a low value males vicinity bothers her, and so her neurosis will literally make stories up to justify agressing this male. She will become 'sure' that he's staring staring at her innaporopriately, following her ect. but its all in her head.
>>
>>68628568
yes but not "threat to the tribe" like the tribe is the unit of selection. that is a fringe view
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Group_selection
>>
>>68628021
I used to believe only a series of poorly miscalculated cultural errors could bring down a civilization. I was wrong. It's our biology that always drag up back into the Stone Age, sooner and later. Don't let 10,000 years of civilization fool you, it's all a trick and people are dumber and more useless than ever. They say we're 3 meals away from anarchy, I think we're 3 generations away from the Stone Age.
>>
>>68628021
>>68628568
Love yourself a bit more
>>
>>68628632
I don't know how. I think of myself as a low value male, I have every reason to categorise myself as such. I don't believe I have the right or should have the expectation to romantic intimacy or copulation. I've come to terms with this though, it doesn't weigh hard on me.
>>
>>68628715
>I have every reason to categorise myself as such
Care to name those reasons?
>>
>>68628752
>short 5'6.5
>abnormally tiny skull (indicative of femininity, and beyond that it straight up looks freakish like carnival freakshow tier), disgenic facial features (childlike lower third)
>gentically inclined towards extremely cowardly behavior (aspergers, diagnosed SAD/AVPD) - can't even make eye contact with people
>poor, no education, (indicative of low class, low IQ, no drive)

I'm a short, effeminate, physically weak coward with no money, education or hobbies. I also have substance abuse issues to cope with my shitty lot in life. There is no reason to expect a woman to be okay with any of this, much less desire it.
>>
>>68628715
> it doesn't weigh hard on me.
you sure dont sound like it tho
>>
>>68628852
Virgin? Age?
>>
>>68628867
Why do you say that? The very topic of this thread is -I don't hate women-, in contract to general board culture. I'm merely diatribing my biological determinist outlook of life. Does anything I've said sound like it comes from a place of anger? I'm not angry or upset. My life is pretty alright, relative to the world as a whole. I live in a first world, have a bed to rest my head at night, access to food and hedonistic excess - I'm good. It's all about perspective.
>>
>>68628917
I am 28. I am not a virgin. I've had sex with 5 different women.
>lost virginity at 19 to girl I met on psych ward
>had sex with girl I met in mental health/recovery program
>had sex with girl I met in mental health/recovery program
>had a 3 month relationship with a girl I very much liked but was too mentally ill at the time to maintain a relationship
>had sex with my friends alcoholic milf neighbor
>>
>>68628950
So you are not that disgusting as a male like you say. Everything will be great man, women are not everything. Have a good weekend

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.