[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: really_bitch.jpg (5 KB, 231x249)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>you're alone because you have a bad personality!
Wow it's almost like your personality is formed during a period where the choices you make are heavily influenced by factors out of your control.
>>
>>68628485
also there is the whole halo effect + positive reinforcement loop
>>
>>68628485
I think its funny leftist say this as if it isnt a bigger blackpill. Atleast you can change looks. Wtf am I supposed to do if im inherently unlikable as a person
>>
>>68628485
its possible to have full control of your perception of your own circumstances, your perception being a way bigger influence on decisions than objective facts are
>>
im alone because i spend all my time by myself.
>>
File: 60c7111a0a9bc.jpg (180 KB, 907x907)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>68628485
Doesn't mean it can't be improved. I was a hopelessely awkward bullied khhv all throughout school but I worked on my personality and now that isn't the case.

>You must be looksmaxxed then!
I'm fat and ugly
>>
>>68628485
It's a meme, really they mean 'you don't have an interesting and/or dominant personality'. If you're ugly, being 'nice' is basically the best way to guarantee you'll stay alone unless you want to get abused by a dom girl.
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 315x160)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>68628485
Ok and? Nobody likes you even if its not your fault, start improoooooving
>>
>>68628513
Behavioural therapy. Shrooms
>>
>>68628485
Take some responsibility OP. You're an adult now and have control of your own life. (Or not.)

If you can't do so then it's just another thing on the list of reasons why you're a failure
>>
>>68628485
You have control over your own life now, take some responsibility and stop crying about it like a faggot
>>
>>68628702
>come on bro you can fix it
>or not you fucking loser haha
like fucking clockwork
>>
>>68628731
I didn't call you a loser; I called you a failure.

Which you are, by definition, if you fail to do something you know you want to do but only make excuses for
>>
>>68628523
>>68628545
>>68628687
>>68628702
>>68628729
>le self improoooove
This reminds me of those loser kids that got told they would be successful while their bullies would become the losers after school. This is just something they told them so they wouldn't shoot up the school. In reality the losers stayed losers and their bullies went on to have successful and fulfilled lives.
>>
>>68628764
>this reminds me of this cope i invented in my head to explain why I never fixed my life
>>
>>68628513
>>68628513
Change for the better. If you're capable of recognising your flaws, then you're also capable of overcoming them. It's what I did when how much of a sperg I used to be finally clicked in
>>
File: 3b6.jpg (20 KB, 353x400)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>68628764
I literally said I improved and that it worked. Be defeatist if you want but going so far as to deny that it's even possible is weapons grade mental gymnastics.
>>
>>68628809
Ok how but originally?
>I was myself
>>
>>68628764
Why do you think that you are unable to improve? You will not magically one day wake up and be more successful than your peers. You have to work towards it. You can do it, anon.
>>
>>68628794
>this is the strawman i invented in my head to tell myself i did everything by myself
>>68628809
survivorship bias
>>
I actually am alone because of my personality.

Being non-violent, having feelings, restraint and being overall nice is a death sentence to men, according to women.

Men like me only thrive in structured monogamical societies with a future, the free for all Mad Max war women sexually select for isn't our game.
>>
>>68628829
It's almost impressive how much effort you expend convincing yourself that this is your fate, if only that effort could be directed literally anywhere else
>>
>>68628882
>responds to >>68628829 and not >>68628813
every single time
>>
>>68628813
>>68628939
its the law of the land anon, bait is all that gets responses
refer to >>68628701
regular meditation can help some people too
>>
>>68628813
Alright I'll bite. There is no single universal piece of advice that works for everyone because people are different which is why normies and low IQers boil it down to "be yourself". What they actually mean is to determine your strengths and weaknesses and play to your strengths while minimizing your weaknesses. The biggest example probably being externalizing your self-consciousness. If you strongly dislike yourself and your circumstances it genuinely RADIATES off of you until you learn how to tone it down. This is the short version of what worked for me:

>Observe people who socialize successfully, figure out what works and why
>Incorporate what I learned into my own behavior and adapt it to my personality traits
>Practice on strangers while keeping track of my successes and failures
>At the same time, figure out what I hate about myself and am insecure over
>Attempt to either fix the problem or develop a better mindset about it if it's out of my control or I'm ultimately too lazy to bother
>Repeat
>>
>>68628939
I was taking my time because I actually had to be thoughtful as opposed to the other post which was misanthropic tripe
>>
Why ya'll so defeatist?
>>
>>68628485
alright, but no one is in the wrong for preferring not to experience you now
>>
>>68629040
Might have something to do with the lifetime of back to back defeats
>>
>>68629015
>well you see what they ACTUALLY mean is xyz
Fucking open with it then, and if you don't give enough of a shit to explain it properly the first time around then don't pretend to care in the first place with non-answers that do nothing but frustrate people who need answers
>>
>>68629110
It's because the people who say "be yourself" never actually had to think about it and it came naturally to them, how else are they supposed to explain something that they basically do subconsciously? Instead of fuming over it you could just accept that you have to put in more effort than the average Norman.
>>
Yup. I had a disabled older sibling and was raised by negligent parents and once my disabled older sibling died when I was a young child they just spit out more kids instead of focusing on me. I have no many issues I'm an onion of seethe and cope
>>
>>68629089
circular reasoning, you wouldnt see them all as defeats if you werent defeatist
>>
>>68629132
>when I was a young child they just spit out more kids instead of focusing on me
You must be an awful child to be around for them to dislike you so much
>>
>>68629127
I don't want them to try and explain it to me because I know they can't
I want them to at minimum fuck off and leave me to figure it out instead of giving me vapid bullshit (even assuming its well intentioned, and I don't)
But what I really want and will never ever get is an acknowledgement that projecting their own normalfag experiences of the world onto me is not fucking advice
>>
>>68629174
Where'd you get that come from?
>>
>>68629132
You actually got replacements for your used part? Be grateful
>>
>>68629196
Nope my sister was replaced with two brothers so it was a net loss
>>
>>68629177
For the average person what they're saying IS advice. It might not have been effective but they're only doing what they know works for others, it's just that you're an outlier. Internalizing this as rage with no real target doesn't serve a purpose.
>>
>>68629185
Because normally parents love their children, and it's highly unusual to see what you're describing happen. I can only reason, but the most likely scenario seems to me you were a lot to be around and they felt differently about you
>>
>>68628513
>Wtf am I supposed to do if im inherently unlikable as a person
Recognize the behaviors that cause people to dislike you and fix them.
>>
>>68629236
You don't get to prance around and act like everyone else on the fucking planet is just like you
And I don't buy for a second that these people aren't able to recognise outliers before they spout their bullshit
>>
>>68629239
You are excusing adult parents hating on a little child. It's such an insane rationalization I'll just assume you're grasping for excuses to attack the anon on virtue of him being "a channer" and you a turist or some other bizarre strawman.
>>
>>68629239
I think my mom just had a hard time coping, she told me she had babies to begin with to have a family to love her. I think it fucked her up to have her first daughter die and be dragged into a long lawsuit about it, and she admitted to me she feels responsible in a way for not listening to hear my sister choking in her sleep (impossible, clearly not her fault). I think she was just desperate to throw herself into raising more kids and she is the type of woman that is very maternal and loves babies more than kids if you catch my drift. Kids have thoughts and aren't dolls, especially girls, but babies and toddlers are cooing affection dopamine factories. I get it, if I were her I'd do the same, have some empathy
>>
>>68629239
These are the people who give advice on this site. Holy shit.
>anon hated as a child by shit parents
>just improoooov bro fix your personality
>>
>>68629279
He's doing it because if he admits that the situations of the people he shits on are anyone's fault but their own, he admits he's a bad person for shutting on them, and as much as he knows that he's a piece of shit for what he does, he can never allow his targets to know that his attacks are born of evil as that would reduce their impact
This is how all normalfags operate, all the time
>>
File: 1650516275905.jpg (119 KB, 320x315)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>68629264
I'm honestly not sure what you're expecting out of people. They don't have the ability to accurately pinpoint your problems, and even if they did, there is no magic bullet they can tell you to set your life on track. You say you want them to "fuck off" but then they'd be ostracizing you even more and I have a feeling you wouldn't appreciate that. Is shallow advice annoying? Yes. Is it ultimately a good gesture, regardless of what you assume their intentions are? Also yes. Perceiving everyone as bad actors or fiendish goons engaging in schadenfreude is only going to slowly turn you into a pent up ball of misery.
>>
I don't have a "bad" personality, I just am not very interesting.
>>
>>68629279
>You are excusing adult parents hating on a little child
I'm not excusing anything; I'm only reasoning as to why it happened. Parents are only human, you know. If a kid is genuinely difficult there is no parent alive who would not come to feel resentment after long enough. It's sad and I wish it wasn't the case, but it seems like the most likely explanation in this situation
>>
>>68629311
>she is the type of woman that is very maternal and loves babies more than kids if you catch my drift.
It sounds more like she simply loved her new kids more than you to be honest
>>
>>68629236
>they're only doing what they know works for others
They're only doing what they think worked for themselves but considering none of them ever comprehend people have special circumstances like this retard >>68629174 >>68629239, even when they claim to, they would better serve the community by not speaking. Those people are the target.
>>
>>68628485
Just take a shower bro and dress nicely and be a good guy, never say any bad word, oh and be very very rich and successful, a multi-millionaire to be exact. Anyone can do it xD
>>
>>68629279
It's a troll because he doesn't respond to any context
>>
>>68629398
Was he supposed to improooooov his personality as a toddler? What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>68629419
I never suggested that. If I had to guess I would assume OP is just fundamentally difficult to be around. (Not something which can be improved.)
>>
>>68629435
So personality flaws that stem from childhood abuse can't be improved upon. Remember that in the next thread when you just blame someone for being sad.
>>
>>68629406
No, it does actually work for others. A lot of people only need a vague pep talk to help them because they can naturally intuit what it means for them personally. If bro-tier advice never worked then normies would more often than not be ridiculed for it and that kind of behavior would quickly cease because they replicate what's seen as acceptable. Plus if they truly needed deeper help they would either see a therapist or repress it.
>>
>>68629435
You are the equivalent of a voodoo woman saying I have a bad aura
>>
>>68629365
Giving deliberately infuriating non advice when you know full well that's what it is is not a good gesture by any stretch of the imagination. They are not good faith actors and this becomes immediately apparent as soon as you call out their meaningless platitudes for what they are. They are at best so narcissistic and self absorbed that they aren't even capable of understanding that there exist problems that aren't just copies of their own (and no, I do not expect them to pinpoint anything), or they are indeed bad actors engaging in schadenfreude. In either case I would actually rather be entirely cut off from their world, and I have had no interaction with any of them that offers evidence to the contrary.
>>
>>68629521
It's not deliberately infuriating and they do actually see it as a good gesture but whatever floats your boat. I'm not even trying to argue that it isn't empty, because it is, but you seem intent on internalizing everyone as a ghoul who is out for your blood. I have no doubt that some people were legitimately cruel to you because there are plenty of assholes out there but when your mindset reaches this level it's nothing short of nihilistic misanthropy. The way you view others says more about you than it does them. At least you aren't whining about it and inventing copies like OP I guess.
>>
>develop sour grapes attitude about society
>use this as an excuse to never grow as a person
>die alone and full of regret

heh, that'll show em
>>
>>68628485
Decades ago back in first grade, I was the fat kid and the very first time I interacted with a female, she called me names; I was later nicknamed "white cow", and that was only the start of my hell for a life. You may mistake me for a chad if you've seen me now walking by, but I'm in a completely different continent from almost all 4channers. Where I am, racism goes backward from your mainstream; if you're white, you're looked down upon. I'm a complete shut in, and I won't ever fall for that normie bluepill cope guilt tripping me. I know and accepted the reason of my suffering, nature is cancelling me from where I am.
I'm not a defeatist, I'm not a pessimist, and I'm not a misogynist; I'm just a realist, reality is... humans are extremely superficial, and there is no way around it.
>>
>>68628513
You unironically asked this question you inept retard haha
>>
>>68629668
>assumptions and strawman
>>
>>68630108
>assumptions
it's literally half of the thread
>>
>>68630127
>literally half of the thread
Welcome to r9k
>>
File: 1534044284870.png (167 KB, 614x586)
167 KB
167 KB PNG
>>68628485
People don't realize that being an incel is a problem of not being neurotypical.
Incels have an extremely high likelihood of being autistic, agoraphobic, schizotypal, NPD, BPD, or some other mental illness/disability.
Elliot Rodger, Nikolas Cruz, Jake Davidson, Seung-Hui Cho, and Alek Minassian were all autistic.
Incels don't need to just "get a better personality", awareness and care for mental health needs to improve.
Empathy for incels is out the window at this point though.
>>
>>68630230
Severe delusional BDD, reporting in.
>>
>>68630230
>Empathy for incels is out the window at this point though.
There was no point in time when humans didn't demonize and looked down upon guys who never scored.
>>
>>68628485
You can change your personality any time bro, read thought vibration by William Walker Atkinson or maybe some Neville Goddard. Have faith and meditate you'll realise you are who you say you are and nothing more. Touching grass helps.
>>
>>68628485
>have the good personality (TM)
>still no chances to meet women
>>
>>68630800
>thought vibration
>>
>>68628500
>halo effect + positive reinforcement loop
Stop anon, normies would never get it.
>>
>>68628870
>Men like me only thrive in structured monogamical societies with a future, the free for all Mad Max war women sexually select for isn't our game.
Yes, we're being canceled out from the current gene pool because we're no longer selected for. Our genetic admittance came from stability, especially that of resources, but that's gov function now.
Our structure is exactly what whamen actually meant with their "evil patriarchy"
>>
>>68628809
>>68628882
>almost impressive...(bullshit)
What's truly impressive is your inability to dissociate from yourself and your complete unawareness of how erroneous your assertions are.
Yours is as sound as those who advice a rando to travel some country to get a better life while completely going over the fact that they had prior connections their; it's disastrous.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.