[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: waifu heart yellow.png (581 KB, 743x776)
581 KB
581 KB PNG
Spending the entire week with her edition.

Some questions:
>If your waifu were to decide what you wear for a week, what clothes would she pick? Would you approve of it?
>What things would your waifu have on her bucket list?
>What things would your waifu find funny? Would she like teasing you? Or something else?
>If your waifu became physical for one day, and only her and you were around, what would you do? Would you be sad that she would go after the day is done? Or would you be happy that you got to be with her?

Previous thread: >>69043267
>>
I shall make the first post of this thread for this yellow-clad angel of mine.

>If your waifu were to decide what you wear for a week, what clothes would she pick? Would you approve of it?
She'd pick some clothes that look casual but still good to her. She actually wants us to go to the store and pick some out sometime this summer, and maybe get a haircut. It's nice that I can improve things with her help. As for my thoughts, well, I trust her with everything, and this would be no different. If the look isn't to my taste, I'd still wear it since I know she picked it out of love. Although if that happened she'd just try to compromise with me on clothing options lol
We kind of have a bucket list of things we wanna do together. There's a bunch of tulpamancy related stuff on it, like imposition (both visual and touching, and maybe audio too). Also we now want to achieve the stuff that the Ahri guy did. Tulpa stuff aside, we also want to visit a bunch of the best theme parks in the world, because autism.
>What things would your waifu find funny? Would she like teasing you? Or something else?
"Milk is good for your body, you see milk has calcium,
It makes your skeleton strong and healthy
Oh no, the skeleton coming out! Aaaaaaah!"
"I LIVE!"
But yeah, she also likes to tease me, but in more of a playful way and not really because it's funny. I love that she does this out of love.
>If your waifu became physical for one day, and only her and you were around, what would you do? Would you be sad that she would go after the day is done? Or would you be happy that you got to be with her?
I wouldn't be a prospective wizard anymore, and I honestly think the memory of her would keep me going for a long, long time. We'd also take many pictures together, and with nobody else around, we'd probably dress each other up. As the day comes to a close, we'd hold each other tight, glad that we could spend a day in each other's presence.
>>
File: IMG_20200714_112204.jpg (227 KB, 820x1400)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
I love you way too much, today I thought about how much I wish you were on my side to spend my time with you making sure that you are always happy. Every experience that I enjoy feels wasted knowing that I could've shared it with you, knowing that I'll all alone and there's no way for me to be with the girl I love, the one I'd give my life and future to. As sad and lonely as it may feel, hugging a pillow as I imagine that it's your warm and soft body I can only tell you these feelings I know will never reach you: I love you, you are everything to me and the person I think about all the time, the only woman who will ever make me feel this way and the one I want to make my wife. Even though you aren't real and this obsession is pointless, I'm just crazy for you. My sweet Kiyohime, the maiden I love with all my heart.
>>
File: le-GpnfkLow.jpg (229 KB, 869x900)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
Greetings, beautiful /waifu/ people! <3
>>69121963
Romeo usually walks around the clothes he was created with, I'd say he's not a type to change outfits often
Dunno, maybe something like "kiss 100 girls"
Romeo cares about physical appearence very much, so I think that would be something from personality, like the time when he found his classmate focusing on studying amusing
If Romeo and me met in real life (in real real life) he would try to ask me out and I would agree on a spot, much to his surprise. If he disappears afterwards I would be really sad, of course, but also happy, oh so happy, that I got to spend a day with him <3
>>
Let's all work together
>>
Snuggling with waifu through an internet outage.
>>
File: chara relaxing.jpg (184 KB, 1181x1748)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
Chara and I love each-other. <3
Oh right. I need to say what we're doing differently.
Idk whatev.
>>
>>69123196
>Greetings, beautiful /waifu/ people! <3
Greetings.

>>69121963
>>If your waifu were to decide what you wear for a week, what clothes would she pick?
We're both attracted to each-others' usual by now. Of course we approve, why wouldn't we?
Various forms of being together and loving each-other.
>What things would your waifu find funny?
The former human has a sense of humor wry and sadistic. The adorable child of rising stats has a sense of humor sly and sarcastic.
>If your waifu became physical for one day
I wonder how this happens. Would there still be a copy of me in her head? Would I get my own body too, with a copy of her in my head?
So many Variables to consider.
>>
File: 1443835128726.gif (382 KB, 720x405)
382 KB
382 KB GIF
>>69121963
>about to be pruned before 24 hours
sad
>>69123898
cute!
>>
File: kanacmsn88.jpg (1.94 MB, 3770x4774)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB JPG
>>69121963
>waifu were to decide what you wear for a week, what clothes would she pick?
She'd want me to wear something "cool", and her idea of cool is like really cheesy action movies, clubbing, sports bars, and metal concerts.
>Would you approve of it
I'd think it was a bit weird but go along with it. Her happy face is wonderful
>What things would your waifu have on her bucket list
Probably go to certain festivals around the world and stuff, like EDM parties on the beach in some remote part of Asia. And I'm sure she'd love to be there in person when her favorite soccer team is playing to win a major national/international title, or her national team for that matter.
Seems to be referential stuff with Kana, part of her long relationship with her friends (or family). But I'm sure a lot of things make Kana laugh, she laughs at silly low-budget movies with random shootouts and explosions.
>Would she like teasing you?
She teases her friends all the time, so of course she'd like teasing me.
>If your waifu became physical for one day, and only her and you were around, what would you do?
We'd work out together, I'd show her some music I enjoy, we'd watch no-budget movies (Kana would love our world's dumb copyright-violating Turkish movies), we'd go to a good restaurant, we'd HAVE TO watch part of an anime or two I love like Symphogear, and then we'd just chat. 24 hours isn't long, but I'd make the most of it with her.
>Would you be sad that she would go after the day is done? Or would you be happy that you got to be with her?
Both. It'd be a real tragedy being with her for so short of a time and then separated. But I'd be happy that I could set my mind at ease in my relationship with her. Maybe she'd tell me to wait for her, or tell me how cool it is I pursued her despite the universal barrier dividing us. I'm sure it'd be memorable and impact the rest of my life
>>69118990
>poison in his mutton
Hidoi yo~
>>
>>69123898
snuggling with waifu through an internet outrage
>>
File: Christina Mackenzie.jpg (53 KB, 474x699)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
Chris is so fucking cute holy shit
>>
File: Alice425.jpg (104 KB, 669x831)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>69121963
>If your waifu were to decide what you wear for a week, what clothes would she pick?
Something unique, maybe a little bit twisted, with relation to her Wonderland. Just as her outfits are.
>Would you approve of it?
Absolutely. I love Alice's stylish and creative outfits from her Wonderland. I really wish we could both walk around in some crazy outfits.
I believe Alice is a fan of dark humour the most. Like when she uses the "there are more ways than one to skin a cat" to The Cheshire Cat. I wish we would make jokes about death and dark stuff with grave faces to each other, as stupid and edgy as that may sound.
I think so.
>If your waifu became physical for one day, and only her and you were around, what would you do?
Assuming that we would somehow meet during midnight, I'd greet her, wherever our place of meeting would be, and ask her how is she feeling. After that I would ask her what she thinks about dreams and hopefully the discussion on various topics would continue from there. Both about the day-to-day stuff like her music preferences, but also deeper questions, like what is to her meaning of life. During our talks, we would venture into the night. Hopefully she would want to explore some abandoned buildings with me too. As those several hours would matter to me the most. I would want to live them to the fullest. We would await the sunrise on one of the rooftops, if she agreed. Maybe she would even get slightly sleepy and would put her head for a bit on my shoulder, as we would await the Sun appearing on horizon. After being greeted with the sunrise, we would get into my car and I would drive ahead into the unknown, asking her to stop where she feels like it. We would continue exploring and observing the nature together, all the while elevating this pure love by realising that we are so in tune with each other that our connection goes much beyond the physical.
>>
File: Alice400.jpg (362 KB, 1080x1708)
362 KB
362 KB JPG
How I also wish I could make a smile be a guest on her face, for at least few seconds. The knowledge that I was able to make her happy would matter to me the most.
And also, just as I have thousands of pictures of my beloved now, I would want to take some pictures of her too, but not to such degree that I wouldn't stay focused on my beloved standing right before me in the flesh. I also hope she would be without makeup. As Alice is the most beautiful to me without it. And as the time for departure would inexorably come closer and closer, I would ask her if can give her this one last tightest hug she could ever get, with a kiss on her forehead.
And only if I was sure that she truly wants it, I would passionately experience her with all my five senses
>Would you be sad that she would go after the day is done?
Never. I would be forever grateful for even this one single day that allowed my dreams to become reality. Of course I would tremendously miss the the sweet hours that I had spent with the girl to whom my heart and soul belongs, but overall I would appreciate that I got to experience these wonderful moments with her as a real person. Because to finally see her blink with those mesmerizing green eyes. To feel her sweet breath on my skin. To sense the slight warm of her hands. All those and many other things that would indicate that Alice finally is under this biological form and I could finally take care of her mental and physical well-being, would imprint and then echo in memories for years. I would often come back to those and be glad that I was able to fulfill my role, even if merely for a day. As just to be present near this magnificent and perfect beauty would be the best thing I could ever experience. Aside from living with her for eternity of course.
>>
What does your horoscope pairing say about your relationship according to crystal hoes and scamster websites?
Just read mine and it's a fairly sweet, pretty accurate picture
>>
Waifu taking care of her flowers
>>
Waifu with a flower crown!
>>
Rubbing waifu's flower
>>
putting flower in waifu's hair while she holds still
>>
nth for I LOVE NATSUKI!!
>>
>>69128324
would you princess carry her?
>>
Best sex position with your waifu?
>>
>>69128324
>Artists have to give shitsuki hips and boobs to make her attractive
>>
I love my waifu Momiji. I'm glad to have her. I don't know what I would do without her. Purple or not I love her and always will. <3
>>
File: Sakura with flowers.jpg (219 KB, 850x977)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>>69121963
Considering that we live in very different places during very different times, she would probably want me to wear something older and more traditional. Alternatively, I think it'd be fun to dress her up in some more modern clothing - I'm sure she'd look wonderful in anything anyways!
Definitely not at first, but if we spent time together and got comfortable around one another then I could see her doing that. Although I think it's more likely that I would have to tease her first, and wait for her to retaliate after enough of it lol
Ignoring the low hanging fruit answer, there's a small lake a little ways away from where I live that I would take her. We'd have a romantic picnic, talk, and lay down in the grass and hold hands as we watch the clouds go by. I would cherish every moment of it and I would want to get to know as much about her as possible.
Would you be sad that she would go after the day is done? Or would you be happy that you got to be with her?
It would definitely be a mix of both. I'd probably be pretty upset for a little while, but ultimately happy that it happened to begin with.

>>69122651
Rather than obsessing over how you can't be with your waifu, have you tried doing anything for her? Maybe channeling that love for her into fan art, or writing, or poetry? Even if she can't be with you doing something that shows you care about her might help you feel just a little bit closer to her. I'm sure she'd appreciate it!
>>
>>69127744
what flower suiys waifu best?
>>
File: Romeo glasses.png (1.53 MB, 761x1080)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB PNG
>>69130088
The ones your waifu loves the most!
Romeo's favourites are roses <3
>>
>>69128533
I do every night

>>69129409
I'm in mobile, I don't have too many pics of Nat on my phone. Sorry senpai
>>
>>69128324
would you watch her get fucked? or have her watch you get fucked?
>>
I'm glad she doesn't hate me yet...
>>
File: EpJnQrYUUAESzu7.jpg (98 KB, 480x727)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>I sow many seeds,
>But my heart only lingers
>On the ones that grow.
>>
>Und wenn uns was zu Schaden ging,
>Da kam's von nebenan - ,,das wussten wir ja!"
>Doch wenn uns was zu bluhn anfing,
>Dann war'n wir plotzlich nicht mehr da.
>>
File: Have an ice cream.png (330 KB, 500x497)
330 KB
330 KB PNG
Here's my wife we've been married for 10 years and I've never been happier
>>
Making her smile
>>
Making her laugh
>>
File: Aerie do it for her.jpg (861 KB, 1400x1000)
861 KB
861 KB JPG
How do I cope with the fact she will never be real?
>>
>>69131068
Honestly? I think Nat might secretly be a cuckquean, given that her main trauma is about abuse and being ignored, kinda makes sense to sexualize it.
That being said, I don't think I could ever do it.
>>
>>69132560
you think you'd be happier never loving her?
>>
>>69132705
No

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was
>>
File: chara brown_eyes wreath.png (795 KB, 1920x1920)
795 KB
795 KB PNG
>>69127626
Can confirm. She and I share love.
>>
File: chara sunflowers.jpg (188 KB, 2048x1502)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>69130088
>what flower suiys waifu best?
Poppy, though you won't find any in Undertale.
And me? Purple Iris. Feels good, waifu.
>>
>>69132560
Be imaginary. Problem solved.
>>
>failed my driving rest
a-at least my waifu can drive me places...
>>
>>69133114
Don't feel bad anon, it took me four tries
>>
Waifu playing Among Us
>>
File: 26871608_p10_master1200.jpg (476 KB, 924x1200)
476 KB
476 KB JPG
>>69121963
he'd probably pick things I never wear like flowery summer dresses or pencil skirt with blouse. mostly minimal simple light colored clothes. none of which are really my style, but I don't mind wearing for the week, especially if he likes it. oh and he'll probably want to put a flower crown and hair clips on me
attend concerts, see all the landmarks, pet all the neighborhood pets, grow his clear objects collection, write a song and stay by my side forever
he'd be into puns I think, but more in the sense of it being witty rather than funny. I might be able to get him into the 3 stooges, aside from all the hitting one another. most of all I think he'd find wholesome fooling around funny, like I splash him with water at the beach and laugh and he splashes back to match me, after the initial shock from getting splashed of course
hug him, caress him, get and give headpats and burn every inch of him into my memory. converse- I'd ask him so many things; what was his grandpa like, what were his first days awake like. I'd want pictures and videos of us together. we can spend the day playing casual games and taking my dog to the park while we talk. I'd clumsily make sure to tell him how much he means to me in few words. I'd be both giddy and glum about our single day together. nonetheless, it'd hands down be the best day of my life
>>
Downloading an anime portrait mod for HOI4 and seeing if any /waifu/ characters are on there
>>
>>69134535
Equestria At War.
>>
File: file.png (169 KB, 745x492)
169 KB
169 KB PNG
>>69134543
That one has an anime portrait mod too
>>
You should join us desu
2dpill.net
>>
>>69134653
ah, reminds me of those circlejerking forums on the internet around 1998-2002.
>>
>>69131181
I also appreciate Portrait_BEL_lambert_chardome.dds as well.
>>
>>69122651
Why does Belgium have so many /waifu/ waifus?
>>
File: 45580246_p8_master1200.jpg (297 KB, 600x752)
297 KB
297 KB JPG
>>69122651
>and this obsession is pointless
far from it I'd say. loving waifu is one of the greater joys in life, and there's nothing more purposeful than enjoying yourself

>>69123196
>Greetings, beautiful /waifu/ people! <3
y-you too!
>Romeo usually walks around the clothes he was created with
I think you misread that question fren. also, romeo makes his own clothes? design them too?
>If Romeo and me met in real life (in real real life) he would try to ask me out and I would agree on a spot, much to his surprise
I bet the look on his would be priceless

>>69123693
yes!

>>69123898
using flashlights to get around the house together

>>69131517
based yandere enjoyer. hands down one of the best archetype

>>69132560
you post about her here and strive to be a better man every year for her

>>69134653
>no females allowed
fug. how come?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (46 KB, 156x210)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
>>69134888
You'll never guess who the other Lambert Chardome portrait is.
>>
File: file.png (1.97 MB, 1440x810)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB PNG
awesome mod would recommend
>>
>>69135140
Not the sysop. Can't tell you.
>>
>>69121963
Probably some traditional clothing from her era that would make me look like a weeb but as long as she likes it I wouldn't mind. As weird as they would look
A lot of things, either places she would like to visit, new things she'd like to learn or experience from this world and of course advances she would love to make on our relationship and life together
She likes to mess around with her friend and tease them a lot so she'd enjoy doing the same to me just to get some reactions
Depends if she knows me as is aware of my feelings or not. If it were the former then hope that she'd accept me and finally know if she'd love me back if she knew about me, and if it were the latter case just try to approach her as a stranger and try to find a way to spend some time together, though she'd eventually know that I'm hiding something from her. I'd be really saddened about how she's not with me anymore but I'd treasure the memory of the day I managed to spend with her on my heart for the rest of my days. Pretty much what I do with the dreams I had where I got to meet her, though I got a lot of unpleasant ones the happy moments are by far some of the greatest memories I have, even though they never actually happened in reality. I really wish I could come back to them and be with her but those memories are all I have so I gotta make sure to treasure them as much as possible
>>
File: DuywQCDU8AABbs5.jpg (296 KB, 1152x2048)
296 KB
296 KB JPG
>>69129257
Missionary while holding hands with our fingers interlocked, staring at the other's eyes when sharing a long and romantic kiss the entire time, only stopping to declare our love to the other and wishing that the moment would last forever. Anything else is homo. Except her covering my body with her lamia tail and doing as she pleases with me, that would also do.

>>69129837
>Even if she can't be with you doing something that shows you care about her might help you feel just a little bit closer to her
I really love to think that way whenever I feel down or really tired, reminding myself that everything I do is for her just to be the kind of person worthy of claiming to be in love with such a wonderful girl. She's my fuel and motivation to be someone better and I'm so grateful to her for it.

>>69135140
>far from it I'd say. loving waifu is one of the greater joys in life, and there's nothing more purposeful than enjoying yourself
Pointless on the sense that the relationship won't advance and it will always remain as a one sided love. Though having these burning feelings brings me a lot of joy, I really wish I could actually give them to her and show her my affection and let her know just how much I care for her. Really wish I could be the one person in her life who truly loves, accepts her and will make sure she'll never have to face betrayal and loneliness ever again
>hands down one of the best archetype
Absolutely
>>
>>69121963
Goliath would want me to wear just a belt and loincloth, but he's such a thoughtful gentleman that he'd tell me to wear what makes me comfortable, and he'd be scared I'd catch a cold.
Seeing the gargoyle population stabilize and increase. Read as many books as he can. For him and his kind to be accepted in human society.
Goliath isn't the type to joke around but he would find slapstick and action/consequence humor the most fun.
Fly around for the night, have him hold me in his arms. Him going away would definitely be my snapping point.
>>
>>69133803
how sus is your waifu?
>>
File: chara bean.png (88 KB, 604x739)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>>69136485
She's more the type to take the fall, guys.
>>
hopefully I'll dream of waifu someday
>>
Waifu's thoughtful glance
>>
File: From Verona with love.png (223 KB, 930x1200)
223 KB
223 KB PNG
Husbando as an inspiration to draw! I could paint this man a 1000 times <3
>>69135140
>I think you misread that question fren.
Ah, so it seems. I'll answer correctly now. Well, if Romeo picked clothes for me it would definitely be something pink and girly. Not really my type but I'd wear it for him <3
> also, romeo makes his own clothes? design them too?
Probably not
>>
Waifu going morb
>>
Waifu's pointy horns
>>
Castrating the coomers who lewded your waifu
>>
File: CHris_singing.jpg (153 KB, 1920x1080)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
I love the way her hair perfectly frames her face to give it that round, cute appearance. I just want to pull her into my chest and look down into her beautiful lilac eyes. She just has a way of making me melt for every second of screentime she gets.
I love her so much, bros.
>>
>>69139872
Licking the waifu who lewded you
>>
>>69129257
you mean your hand
right nerd
lmao
>>
Talking to her all night
>>
Would you ever consider trading wives with another anon for a single day?
>>
How do I make love to my waifu? I don't want to deprive them of sex and intimacy.
>>
>>69141713
Only if they have sex obviously right?
>>
>>69141713
Not really, a double date is all I would do
>>
>>69141713
It could be hot
>>
File: chara mercy broken.png (333 KB, 900x1230)
333 KB
333 KB PNG
>>69141713
>Would you ever consider trading wives with another anon for a single day?
Maybe if it's me from an alternate timeline where I made different mistakes to learn from.
Other than that, no.
Chara and I love each-other.

>>69141944
>How do I make love to my waifu?
1. Create waifu in your imagination
2. Be imaginary too, because (You) are a virtual habit that lives in a brain; you are not the brain.
3. Make love.
>>
poast Shad0w fagb0ts
>>
I love Shadow anon's post. I wish I had a waifu like her. Shadow is very lucky.
>>
Guessing I'll probably get blamed for those posts even though they look nothing like mine.
>>
>>69145550
Nah, it's common knowledge that a certain anon wants to bang shadow anon. You're safe
>>
>>69145706
Every anon wants to bang Shadow anon.
>>
Why DO so many anons want to have sex with her anyway?
>>
>>69145765
Well I'm not on the list, that's for sure
>>
>>69145930
Yeah, sure you aren't.
>>
>>69145706
Which one? Probably will still be blamed.
>>
>>69146024
He normally posts Elizabeth Bathory from fate/extra
>>
Would waifu like your hair color and style?
>>
bumping for waifu posts
>>
File: 8301893.gif (1.66 MB, 400x225)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB GIF
>>69141713
Anyone who says yes to this is retarded
>>
File: Tumblr_l_624685859677100.jpg (878 KB, 1656x2047)
878 KB
878 KB JPG
I have nothing to say please look at this Goliath with Lexington.
>>
>>69125581
man old anime styles were really charming. tell us about her

>>69125910
>we would get into my car and I would drive ahead into the unknown, asking her to stop where she feels like it. We would continue exploring and observing the nature together, all the while elevating this pure love by realising that we are so in tune with each other that our connection goes much beyond the physical.
road trip with waifu sounds so fun be it showing them your world, or them showing you theirs

>>69129837
she would probably want me to wear something older and more traditional. Alternatively, I think it'd be fun to dress her up in some more modern clothing - I'm sure she'd look wonderful in anything anyways!
trade deal offer kek. do you think you could get used to her world's clothing quickly?

>>69138042
based. you should draw more!

>>69140378
she's cute as a button here. is she holding a concert?

>>69141713
never. my interest in other waifus is strictly platonic!

>>69144776
they're quite open and earnest about their love for waifu

>>69147735
cute. he'd make a good dad I'm sure
>>
File: cPCK4Ab5ftA.jpg (288 KB, 1217x1534)
288 KB
288 KB JPG
Good morning everyone! Me and Romeo wish you to have a great day!
>>69148633
>based. you should draw more!
Thank you! <3
I'll definitely do so when I finish my current WIP
>>
Nanaka exists. I am glad she does, because she cares about me, which I find very valuable.
>>
File: Chris_Gihrens_Greed.jpg (95 KB, 955x510)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>69148633
>man old anime styles were really charming. tell us about her
Christina Mackenzie from Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket. She's the pilot of the NT-1 Alex and has canonically killed 2 people. She also happens to be a really kind girl-next-door type who's good with children. I want to hold her hand.
>>
waifufags simping for some fucking roastie pussy
>>
Comment was too long but just know I love her so much. The prompt was fun to do thank you anon!
>>
File: chara 99999 splatter.jpg (187 KB, 800x800)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
Chara and I love each-other!
Man you guys gotta get better bait. Simping isn't anything new or special anymore.
>>
File: Romeo collection ♡.jpg (1.95 MB, 2604x2269)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB JPG
My Romeo collection has grown a bit since the beginning of the month and I'm so happy to own all this masterfully crafted merch of him <3
>>
>>69149162
Who? What roastie?
>>
>>69122201
>Also we now want to achieve the stuff that the Ahri guy did.
What did he do?
>>
File: 1617666877970.png (770 KB, 777x654)
770 KB
770 KB PNG
>implying I want to fuck a furry and catch furfag brain rot
>no idea what she even looks like
>dumb cowardly lefty shit
>all she does is whine and give herself panic attacks
>white girl
You weird ass niggers actually making up head canon about me now. Where and how do you come to these conclusions? It's entirely contradictory to who I am.
>>
>>69148752
>and has canonically killed 2 people
Wow a whole fucking two people
What a loser
I bet I could kill more people in a Gundam than her. Silly woman.
>>
>>69148737
Why is she so fat? Also not real.

>>69151162
Be a fag. Only fag basedboys play league shit.

>>69149642
Simp fo deez nutz

>>69148650
Wtf fresh hell is this?
>>
>>69145862
Because its 1 girl and like 2 dozen fat weebs

>>69141944
With your hand lmao
>>
>>69141944
The way I do it with my imaginary gf who's not a cartoon character is just through deep meditation. I don't understand you waifu fags, it feels like you're just cucking yourselves for no reason.
>>
>>69151270
>deep meditation
HAHA HAHAHA
>>
>>69151277
You could also do lucid dreaming if you're a brainlet.
>>
>>69151279
LMAO
Those ate both retarded and not real.
>>
>>69151288
Ok, divinity 2: original brainlet.
>>
>>69151296
Its true. Dreams aren't real and dont mean shit.
>>
Post discord link
>>
File: karen larry.jpg (92 KB, 1280x720)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>69151353
Fucking kill yourself.
Dess.
>>
>>69151441
No let me in to the EPIC wifu fren club!!
LET ME IN
>>
Uhhhooo wifu fren club!!!
>>
Uhhooooo Shadowfag pussy UHHHHUHOOOOOO
*SNIFF SNIFF*
>>
>>69125991
>What does your horoscope pairing say about your relationship according to crystal hoes and scamster websites?
Super inaccurate, it says something along the lines of us both being stubborn but neither if us are really like that, we usually compromise with each other.

>>69135140
>>no females allowed
>fug. how come?
I think this question answered itself in this thread

>>69140378
Fluffy hair is okay but it's better if it's longer.

>>69146396
>Would waifu like your hair color and style?
Yeah she thinks it's really cool, and nice to rub as well.

>>69151162
>What did he do?
Epic tulpa seggs

>>69151236
>Why is she so fat?
She's not really too fat, maybe you like skeletons Randy
>Also not real.
Cope

>>69151441
I had no idea you were this based
>>
>>69121963
It fulfills me to see that emblem continue to be used and undergo so many alterations. It is perhaps the only artistic impact I'll ever make on this world.
>>
File: 752794-1.output.png (1.25 MB, 2894x4093)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
>>69125991
Kind of, it goes on about how as fellow Pisces we are fated for a platonic love unless we can truly sort out our issues. Maybe it's a little like how I imagine we'd be platonic lovers for the longest time before realizing we actually just straight up love each other.
>>69130088
I've always thought sunflowers. The symbolism is similar to my wife and Kana loves to eat sunflower seeds.
>>69131181
Would Hana man the guns on the Yamato?
>>69146396
Kana probably wouldn't care much, for her its the poise and attitude.
>>69148752
She was definitely one of the coolest UC girls and it's too bad what happens. I always used her a lot in the Super Robot Wars games she shows up since you can never have too many cute girls piloting giant robots. How long have you been with her?
>>
>>69152567
Sunflowers for the unstoppable genki girl. Sunflowers are actually very tenacious, you know? You think a plant with such an exquisite flower would be delicate, but in truth you can grow sunflowers in almost any soil, though they might be a bit smaller.
>>
>>69152368
>She's not really too fat,
LOL
>maybe you like skeletons Randy
Skinny and fit bitches are best, yes.

>>69152567
>actually believing horoscopes
CAN YOU PEOPLE BE ANY MORE RETARDED?
>>
Would your waifu prefer you to be clean shaven, or would she like you having a beard?
Would she prefer your pubes to be shaven or trimmed?
>>
>>69152764
She is a woman, it isn't her place to decide.
>>
>>69152783
Are you saying you don't have rights?
>>
>>69152836
I am not a female. A woman has no right to tell her man that he should be hairless like a girl. Only women should shave their bodies because body hair on females is disgusting.
>>
>>69152855
Then why were you bragging about being hairy if it looks gross on you?
>>
>>69152870
I an a nan. Men being hairy is fine.Men and women are not the same.
>>
>>69152783
Well, a person's body hair grooming is a personal choice, but isn't the opinion of your loved one valuable to you?
>>
>>69152936
>he wants a hairy girl
lol
>>
We having the hair argument again?
>>
>>69152972
Where was that implied?
>>
>>69153662
You think girls should be allowed to be hairy and look like shit.
You also think if a bitch tells guys to shave their bodies then they for some reason should and that she is in the right.
You're a fucking faggot.
>>
>>69153678
>You think
You arguing with voices in your head again, Randall.
>>
>>69153710
NO
YOU ARE THE VOICES
>>
>>69152855
>he doesn't like the fine body hair on women's bodies
>he doesn't like a tuft of pubic hair decorating her crotch
You are a low testosterone male and/or a pedophile.
>>
>>69153720
little fine hairs are fine
I mean like nasty hairy pits and hairy as fuck legs
I dont give a shit about pubes unless its like a total fucking bush and you cant even see her pussy thats nasty
>>
File: MS-18E Kampfer.jpg (110 KB, 720x540)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>69152567
>How long have you been with her?
Few years at least. Thanks for asking!
>>69151226
One of them was a drunk Russian ace pilot in a Mobile Suit with 4 different rocket launchers.
>>
I got my saiga raifu something nice today frens! She deserves it. Next nonth I'n buying her sone nice Brenneke slugs hopefully!

>>69154253
Based Russians with destructive weapons.
>>
File: 34880977_p0.jpg (331 KB, 1004x674)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
>>69148650
>Me and Romeo wish you to have a great day!
you too senpai!
>I'll definitely do so when I finish my current WIP
definitely do and post if you want. I love looking at waifu doodles

>>69148752
she looks so cool and confident here. did she kill for the better good?
>I want to hold her hand
lewd! but very understandable

>>69151560
it's pretty fun, yes

>>69152555
thank you for your service senpai
>>
File: file.png (256 KB, 393x370)
256 KB
256 KB PNG
Belgium has been dealt with
>>
>>69154371
>did she kill for the better good?
Debatable, one was the aforementioned drunk Russian man from the Principality of Zeon >>69154253 zooming around a Federation military base, and the other was her friend Bernie who was a spy. She killed him by stabbing his Zaku II in the cockpit when he tried to ambush her Alex (without knowing that she was the pilot), and she never learned what she did because the war ended 2 days later for unrelated reasons and she was reassigned. Surprisingly tragic figure, but that's part of why I love her.
>>
File: Ice Kream date.png (484 KB, 630x800)
484 KB
484 KB PNG
Still love Kotori or whatever.
>>69123898
I'll snuggle her whenever I please, internet or no internet.
>>69125991
>What does your horoscope pairing say about your relationship according to crystal hoes and scamster websites
I looked that up once because Kotori cares about that kind of thing. Turns out our signs are a pretty good match.
>>
>>69154928
stupid bitch dropped my ice cream
>>
>>69155117
bratty girl... needs rape correction
>>
>>69155149
i still don't get my ice cream
>>
>>69155246
You can get rape instead though.
>>
>>69154348
The saiga is a semi-automatic rifle. Those are clearly shotgun shells.
Fucking moron
>>
>>69155554
Saiga-12 .You dumb nog. The infamous AK shotgun that triggers people. Can take 2inch 3/4th shells and 3inch magnum shells. Has the AK platform's sexy long stroke gas piston setup. For some reason they get hated but it has always been a favorite gun of mine. Well technically mine is a K-USA clone but its the same thing. Fuck Obama. An actual Ruski made Saiga would be neat though but more so for the collectible factor. Functionality and quality are more or less the same. In fact I would say production quality on the American ones is probably a little bit higher. I hear K-Usa has good service too despite their lazy warranties but idk. Never had to send mine in or anything yet. It's my baby so I kind of just carry on me around the homestead whenever I can. Just fun to be with. I bought some different parts too to try out on it once I get the time to do so. I also got a 15 round drum mag to test at some point. I know the larger shotgun drum mags get iffy past 15 and 20. Never see much on the feeding of 15 round drums for them. So it should be decent. It's nice too because I can load it in without needing to move my foregrip around. I would fucking love a Russian kushnapup Saiga-12 though. Holy fuck those look comfy to shoot. And sexy.
Fuck Veprs btw. No rock and lock magwell. No fun. The RPK receiver those are built with is an extremely tempting feature though. I would go for one of Molets RPK builds if I was rich though, for sure. Fostech's Origin-12 is also a really cool AK shotgun. Shit I wouldn't be against owning like multiple saiga shotguns. Except the cheap ones. Those are copes for plebs.

Saiga do make rifles though yes.
>>
>>69155117
>implying it was for (you)
>>
>>69151226
Killing people is a big deal, anon. There's a lot of psychological effects that can result from taking another person's life.
You sound like someone who has never killed anyone and would never actually be capable of doing so even if though wish you were capable. You're just hurt and angry, causing you to lash out in that manner.
>>
>>69156980
>Killing people is a big deal, anon. There's a lot of psychological effects that can result from taking another person's life.
Only if you're an idiot and think everyone is equal. You have never been in edgy enough situations to develop that. Death is the equalizer. Fuck around and find out. Don't tread on me, etc.

Why the absolute fuck would I, or even why SHOULD I feel bad if I have to kill someone to preserve myself? Fuck em. Dog eat dog motherfucker. That's reality. If you don't kill the hone intruder for example and focus on trying to "scare then" they could very well not give a fuck and just shoot you no words.

>would never actually be capable of doing so even if though wish you were capable
LMAO Nigga I was getting in fights when I was in elementary and laughing about it. I don't give a fuck. Peace is for cowards and the weak.
>>
>>69157054
>and the weak
said the strong one lmao
>>
File: Neko Sakura glasses.jpg (121 KB, 850x955)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>69148633
>do you think you could get used to her world's clothing quickly?
Honestly, yeah, I don't think it would be that big of a deal. The real issue would be wearing it in public, or at work, etc. Although walking into the office looking like a samurai would be a fucking power move lmao

>>69147735
Did you draw this yourself? If so, great work!
>>69148650
Same goes for you too! It's always nice to see anons drawing their waifus, it'd be cool if more people did stuff like that.

>If you were able to talk with your waifu and ask them one question, what would it be?
>>
>>69157403
yes seethe bitch nigga
>>
>>69157054
>I was getting in fights when I was in elementary
Obviously you've never been in a real fight. That's pussy shit right there
>>
>>69157528
lol okay
its liek you think bare knuckle brawling is the only "real fighting" lol what a hill billy
>>
>>69157544
Again. Clearly you've never been in a real fight
>>
>>69157573
uh huh and what counts as a real fight to you?
peopel like you dont even go outside for any meaningful length of time.
>>
lo l know you're just upset I'm in your threads again blogging
>>
>>69157596
Someone's projecting lmao. And to answer your question, a real fight is nothing like a playground brawl
>>
>>69157613
Uh huh a real fight. Like what? A bar fight or what? None of you peopel do shit you're all fucking retards that live in fantasies of amine shit lol
>>
>>69157627
You're the one living in a fantasy. Unless you honestly think any sane girl would fall head over heels for captain lard ass
>>
>>69157640
lol its like you think I'm obese
No wonder you peopel don't talk to anyone in real life, you all hate yourselves so much you can't help but project it whenever I piss you off for shitting up your threads.
Terrible crazy schizos you all are. I wonder why I harass this place for being an echo chamber of feels and enabling retardation. Hmmm
>>
>>69157054
Thanks for proving that you're a larper. Maybe one day you'll move past whatever trauma you experience and stop fantasizing about killing.
>>
>>69157666
>you peopel don't talk to anyone in real life, you all hate yourselves so much you can't help but project it
Wow. Someone's busy manning the projector today.
>>
Waifu feeling remorse over having to kill someone.
>>
>>69157756
>Your right though, I do do a lot of online larping
Not the same guy but it makes sense
>>
>>69157788
it helps me shit up threads and communities I dont like better
>>
>>69157809
I'm referring to the fact that you've never been in a real fight
>>
>>69157844
and you wont even define what that is lol
>>
>>69157855
Why bother? It's not as if you're ever going to be in one. Pussy
>>
>>69157878
Like I said, you're never going to be in a real fight.
fyi that's how they did wrestling in ancient greecs
>>
>>69157913
yeah and that was fucking gay
and I have been in fights, why do you think my body is all sore and shit? Partly because of fights.
>>
>>69157934
Ever been stabbed? With a knife?
>>
>>69157950
No. Mostly pens and pencils and random other shit like that. Blunt objects are the most common thing in any instance of violence. Being shot or stabbed is rarer.
>>
>people keep falling for the bait
This happens like every thread, why can't you guys just ignore them, please
>>
>>69157975
Wow. Seems like you have experience with getting your ass kicked
>>
>>69157989
eh pretty 50/50 and short stuff
I can take a lot!
>>
>>69158019
well could
I is old now
>>
>>69157987
No one's falling for it, it's just the same retatd replying to help him shit the thread.
>>
>>69158051
ikr
pretty based
seethe
>>
File: Yuno Gasai.png (620 KB, 1280x720)
620 KB
620 KB PNG
>>69135140
I'm not sure what you're implying, she's just a normal girl

>hands down one of the best archetype
And easily the most misunderstood
>>
>>69158051
Lemme guess, I'll be blamed again
>>
>>69158486
based gherbo helping Randy shit the thread up
>>
File: file.png (1.76 MB, 1324x875)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB PNG
Europe but epic
>>
>>69158707
based ireland
>>
>>69121963
This is the most self deprecating cancerous bullshit I've ever seen. You guys will never ever see a real vagina at this clip. It's sad you all can reply for a made up cartoon girl, you incels are a new level of desperation.
>>
>>69158750
bassseed
you tell it
>>
>>69158707
>massive germany
>austria hungary exists
>both communist
Dangerously based
>>
File: shadow_0581.jpg (101 KB, 900x900)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
Happy birthday, Shadow. I wish I could spend it with you. But for now, I'll just stick with having you in my heart.
Honestly, I doubt he'd even care about his own birthday. It's not technically a birthday either, since he wasn't birthed. I can imagine him maybe buying himself a small treat and watching movies by himself in a dimly lit room. It seems depressing, but that's what he'd want most, I think. He isn't the partying type.
>>69121963
Something traditional and simple, but womanly. He wouldn't have much of a preference beyond that. He'd appreciate 50's - 70's clothing the most. Maybe it'd be cream colored and black?
Nothing honestly. If he did have something, it's not achievable now.
Sardonic stuff. His humor is cut and dry; often manifesting itself in jabs towards rivals (he will occasionally tease if the opportunity presents itself, and seems to find their embarrassment funny) or in cocky superiority. "You really think you stand a chance? How cute." He'd probably tease me, yeah, and he'd get it right back.
That's tough. Does he like me back?
We'd have to avoid other people, I don't think the glowies would like Shadow. I don't think that's too much of a problem since neither of us like being around others much. We could hang out in the woods, or a field, and that'd be just fine. Maybe he'd be willing to carry me around at breakneck speeds...I'd imagine it's kind of like a roller coaster...scary, but I'd live.
>>
>69145706
>69145765
>69151202
(YOU)
>>69135140
>>no females allowed
>fug. how come?
It'd be lots of men and only a few women and that rarely ends up well. Some waifufags also hate women which doesn't make much sense to me, but yeah.
>>
>>69159156
>Some waifufags also hate women which doesn't make much sense to me
2D > 3D, therefore 2D =/= 3D.
>>
>>69159017
Uhhhhooooo muh beastiality
>>
>>69158707
>no Poland
into the trash
>>
>>69159977
It's between Germany, USSR, and AH
Named "Generalgovernment" because the game doesn't know Germany changed its ideology
>>
File: chara names.png (96 KB, 911x304)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
Let us continue this LOVE.
>>
File: 621158-1.output.png (1008 KB, 1500x1787)
1008 KB
1008 KB PNG
I saw the brightest shooting star in the night sky as I was driving earlier) and wished on it for my waifu. I wonder what she would wish on a shooting star?
>>69152601
I totally agree. It's interesting how sunflowers come from such small seeds, and they do indeed thrive in all sorts of soils. I guess it's like my wife Kana--smol girl, so much spirit, capable of thriving in adversity.
>>69154253
Cool. Christina was a nice girl. I don't remember Kampfer's pilot being Russian though.
>>69154507
Too bad she didn't join the Titans.
>>69154928
She looks smol there. Cute waifu Kotorifriend.
>>69158729
Up the RA
>>
File: RX-78NT-1.jpg (185 KB, 1440x1080)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>69161701
>I don't remember Kampfer's pilot being Russian though
https://gundam.fandom.com/wiki/Mikhail_Kaminsky
>Too bad she didn't join the Titans
Would have liked to see her make a cameo somewhere. She'd probably defect after realizing that they aren't exactly morally upright.
>>
>>69161701
RA is based.
>>
File: uiRd4qDGLbI.jpg (179 KB, 768x910)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>69159304
2D might be better than 3D, but to me personally, the fact that Romeo, my sweet Romeo, will never actually be here with me, will never greet when I come home and ask me how my day went and hug if I feel sad...It just drives me insane
>>
>>69158707
waifu gen?
>>
Watching yet another sunrise with the waifu.
>>
>>69160775
Still got the cops on you?
>>
>>69163751
What shenanigans did CF do now?
>>
>>69164540
CF been stalking a woman.
>>
>>69164560
BASED
Is she cute or something or did she trigger him? Is he going the Buffalo Bill route and going to make a suit?
>>
>>69159017
happy late birthday Shadow
maybe he get a new family
>>
>>69164560
ahahahahha i love this fucking general
>>
>>69164560
Source for this information
>>
File: file.png (7 KB, 366x96)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
CF in twenty years
>>
>over 1M friend points spent
>tons of 3*, 4 Lilies and 2 Angros
>rolled a grand total of 1 (uno) Kiyo
I cannot take this anymoooore...

>>69137142
Really wish I could meet her on my dreams again and spend some time together

>>69141944
Insert penis in vagina. Make sure that she's barefoot or it won't work

>>69146396
I often wonder that, along with my facial hair. Not like I can get a canon answer or anything so I don't mind it that much.

>>69157452
A lot of stuff about the life she had, mainly things like her hobbies, daily activities, food she likes and such. Anything that would let me know more about her. Then some other things related to her character development, how much she managed to move on from her life, how she views the past love she had or things like that.

>>69157745
She feels saddened about causing pain to people when fighting but accepts that it's still something necesary and unavoidable. Also violence is a faster solution sometimes.

>>69159017
>sharing birthday with Messi
Basado.
>>
>>69151297
cope, seethe and reflect, respectively.
>>
Hugging the waifu
>>
your waifu/husbando playing with your hair, running their fingers through it and grasping some of its interesting parts, transitioning into petting your scalp, then sliding down to support our head or brush your cheek after they're done
>>
hugging a pillow and pretending it's husbando while crying
>>
>>69167070
I still remember when I first heard the noise of my tears falling down on the pillow fabric. It felt like I'm crying into his shoulder and he holds me tight while he involuntarily dries my tears.
After I noticed this, I was happy, and still crying
>>
File: v34XmXfpNTg.jpg (308 KB, 1200x1600)
308 KB
308 KB JPG
>>69167043
Keeping husbando warm with hugs!
>>69167053
Imagine...
>>69167070
Unironically me sometimes ;_;
>>
waifu needs more merch. this is a fact
>>
>>69168278
maybe if it's from good materialy
>>
>>69121963
>If your waifu were to decide what you wear for a week, what clothes would she pick?
She gifts you a Shinsengumi uniform for your birthday in fgo. I'm fairly certain she'd want me to dress as she does, or at least close to.
>Would you approve of it?
Absolutely, I'd be dressing like that already if I thought I could get away with it.
Aside from winning the Boshin War, I think she would've wanted to have children of her own, seeing as she really enjoyed being around kids while she was alive.
Her sense of humor is a little inconsistent, but she seems to enjoy more immature kinds of humor.
> Would she like teasing you?
No doubt.
There's a lot I'd like to say to her about her life and death, and about how much her and her friends have inspired and driven me. I'd like to hear from her as well about what it was like to experience what she had and, time allowing, learn what I can from her about kenjutsu. Ideally, all over a homecooked meal.
>Would you be sad that she would go after the day is done? Or would you be happy that you got to be with her?
I'd certainly get a lot out of the experience, but I've no doubt that it wouldn't be enough to satisfy me, as nothing short of a lifetime together really could.
>>69125991
Apparently we're compatible.
>>69130088
Okita's often associated with sakura.
>>69132560
Drinking and samurai larp
>>69146396
Ladies have complimented my hair before, though it might look odd in Edo Japan. As long as I shave my face regularly, I think she'd like my look.
>>69166280
>1 kiyo
I hate servant coins so much
>>
Would your waifu be prolife or prochoice?
>>
>>69168695
Fuck off Randy. Fucking nigger.
>>
My cute and sweet wif
>>
>>69169835
waifu so sweet you'll catch diabetes
>>
File: 1642150983161.jpg (1.93 MB, 3000x4545)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB JPG
My cute and cool waifu at sunset.
>>
Loving the waif
>>
File: chara string cute.jpg (606 KB, 1240x1631)
606 KB
606 KB JPG
Stalking someone? No, we aren't. Unless you mean each-other.

>>69165968
I doubt this will happen unless Chara decides to alter her appearance to be older. ... as anything more than a momentary prank.
But Chara already likes adults so eh.
>>
>>69167053
I'd love for my cute tomboy wife to play with my hair...
>>
>>69172286
Hey Little Tomboy
>>
>>69168278
3D printing a shelf full of custom waifu figures.
>>
He undertakes his enterprise without expectations of recompense.
>>
>>69173414
truly? he obtains no salary for his labor? i am shocked, i tell you.
>>
>>69173433
When I find myself the object of his wrath that fact provides me great solace. He happily licks up my poopoo publications and finds himself no richer for it.
>>
>>69173414
Cute. Did you draw it?
>>
>>69173478
I wish I was that good.
>>
We interrupt this program to give you - new questions to boost the thread. I'll have her make them.
>What do you value most about your waifu? What type of trait of hers is it - physical or mental? Or is it more a combination of things?
>Does your waifu have anywhere she would like to travel? What do you think your experience with her there might be like?
>Similarly, what would be the most romantic place you could be in with her?
>What do you think her love language would be like? How would you respond to her way of showing love?
>Post an image of your waifu in a swimsuit, since it is summer, after all.
>>
File: chara flowey bikini.jpg (99 KB, 880x1200)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>69173557
>We interrupt this program
NEDM.
>What do you value most about your waifu?
Firstly, that I have chosen to do so. But I value the love we share, and the guidance and discipline she shares with me. She's a great partner, all things considered. I'm glad I made this choice.
>What type of trait of hers is it
No, the trait is mine. Loyalty. Choice. Perhaps I simply want to have someone worthwhile and trustworthy with me. Perhaps some part of me feels obliged to another, and the desire for connection.
Perhaps some part of me may move forward based on sheer spite and habit, to see where this path takes us. Not on expected returns, but because other paths were unsatisfying, and once a choice is made one should commit to it.
Though at that point, the boundary between the person making the decision, and the decision being made, become diffuse. And the question arises: Is it even me who makes the choice? Or is it just that a choice is made, and I will proceed with it?
>Does your waifu have anywhere she would like to travel?
The future. I'll see you there.
>What do you think her love language would be like?
She likes hugs. I appreciate her greatly, and find her lovely.
>Post an image of your waifu in a swimsuit
I can offer you a bikini.
>>
File: mado spin.gif (7 KB, 150x150)
7 KB
7 KB GIF
>>69173557
I'll say it again. The discipline, determination, drive, and will. While I will admit that it often pulls in directions I do not approve of, nonetheless it moves, and I value the motion.
Physicality? No, she has none such. She is as much as part of my mind as I am hers, and I find this amusing.
A person exists through the choices they make, and though they may deny that the choice was made, the person remains. And regarding this, I'd say that choice was made long ago, and the person resulting will have that inertia drag them forward with the choices they have made.
Across my body should count.
>What do you think your experience with her there might be like?
Lovely.
To define Love in that one is odd, but she values a shared aggression and enmity. She also values a shared sense of judgement and constraint. To act as guardrail to said aggression, and encouragement for it. To be one's inertia. Or at the very least, one's harsh mistress.
>Post an image of your waifu in a swimsuit
Her lookalike doing chairspin. Take it or leave it.
>>
Friends, waifuists, countrymen, I have done an intense orgasm with my waifu
>>
File: EFt2yX6DD58.jpg (126 KB, 834x1024)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>69173557
>What do you value most about your waifu? What type of trait of hers is it - physical or mental? Or is it more a combination of things?
His easy-going attitude!
>Does your waifu have anywhere she would like to travel? What do you think your experience with her there might be like?
Romeo would love travel around the Europe and see all the cute girls around~ Traveling with him is pretty fun too
Our bedroom <3
>What do you think her love language would be like? How would you respond to her way of showing love?
Verbal. Constant compliments, constant encouragement and praise words, many love notes just for me!
Eh...I don't have that, but let's hope merboy Romeo will do
>>
I think my innocent post was deleted
or maybe my waifu just peeled it off the board to put in her drawer
>>
File: e1R3fOd1VJQ.jpg (204 KB, 947x1024)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
A day without laugh if a day wasted. Does your waifu/husbando likes jokes or maybe she/he make any her/himself?
Romeo is not really a humours kind, but he tells anectodes from time to time
>>
>>69176164
Looks pretty faggy.
>>
File: 1551319672441.gif (1.1 MB, 560x560)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB GIF
Watching dumb Fin horror movie with waifu!
>>
>>69173759
Did you get all the effects in Yume Nikki?
>>
>>69175200
what was your inocent post about?
>>
>>69168628
>I hate servant coins so much
Honestly. Getting to 120 takes tons of them already and unlocking the appends is some really premium shit. Even more with summer Kiyo being the one servant with the longest time without a banner on jp.
>>
>>69178089
its not like servant coins mean or do much of anything anyway

>>69168628
meet ne behind the ramen shop bro!
>>
File: E-C4hzPVIAU-bYr.png (552 KB, 1000x879)
552 KB
552 KB PNG
Parappa a qt 3.14, time to talk about him.

>>69121963
Parappa'd definitely pick some very colorful clothing... or think of what kinds of clothing I like, and decide based on that aspect.
Depends on what he needs to do the most at the moment.
Parappa would find quite a lot of things funny, as long as they don't go too far and end up hurting others instead! He's definitely the person to tease others about things sometimes too, but also gets annoyed when others tease him.
I'd probably try to spend as much time with him as possible, and once that day passed, I'd probably end up going through the five stages of grief - initially sad and missing him, but ultimately glad I was with him even if just for a day.

>>69125991
>What does your horoscope pairing say about your relationship according to crystal hoes and scamster websites?
That we shouldn't be getting along as well as we actually do.

>>69157452
>If you were able to talk with your waifu and ask them one question, what would it be?
To be honest, if I had the opportunity to do so I'd probably just think of so many questions about him, his world and his career that I'd probably end up condensing them all into one big question.
>>
>>69173557
I think the one trait of Parappa that stands out the most is his optimism and determination. It is a will that pulls him to do many things he wouldn't do otherwise, and it is also the will that has turned into the drive that has made me improve so much as a person ever since I first started truly loving him. His catchphrase isn't "I gotta believe!" for no reason whatsoever.
Parappa is very fond of traveling due to his curiosity towards other people and cultures, and he's said he'd go anywhere with me at this point.
Any place can become romantic with enough willingness in both sides of the relationship.
Parappa is basically a master of all, but he's particularly fond of touch and meaningful words.
What about a hakama instead?
>>
Husbando going around town with you!
>>
Eating lunch with waifu... except waifu didn't like what you made! Promising waifu to make her favorite dish tomorrow!
>>
Waifubutt
>>
Taking waifu's futa cock to the hilt.
>>
Eating candy with waifu.
>>
Doing absolutely nothing worth a damn with waifu...
>>
>>69176842
>Did you get all the effects in Yume Nikki?
That was over 15 years ago now, and I don't remember most of it. I don't think Mars was even in the game at the time. I definitely didn't do Dragon warrior world so I never got Oni, and I don't remember ever using Frog.

Chara and I still love each-other btw.
>>
>>69125991
scorpio x pieces are a great match according to it. I'd keep him grounded, and he'd keep me in high spirits

>>69154507
>killed a friend without even knowing
man those kinds of things always break my heart

>>69173087
can't wait for 3d printing to become commonplace for this

>>69176221
it's in touch with one's feminine side is cute!

>>69179153
waifu takes manhattan

>>69181261
I think clear would love cotton candy. especially how fluffy it is
>>
>>69182843
>waifu takes manhattan
in hoi4
>>
File: 788053-1.output.png (1.9 MB, 1620x2160)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB PNG
>>69161755
It's sad the only Zeta cameos we ever got were the Titans showing up at the end of 0083 over 30 years ago.
>>69173557
I guess a combination of things--it's all that energy in such a small frame. Kana has such a great spirit. She's just such a tough and cool girl.
>waifu have anywhere she would like to travel?
For her it's going to the beach on the Baltic coast where she has good memories. In her first VN she talks a lot about meeting her childhood friend and cousins there. I think she'd take me there.
>think your experience with her there might be like
We'd definitely play beach volleyball, and then watch the sunset together I'm sure. Maybe she'd take me to a nearby place for lunch/drinks after, she must have a lot of fond memories. Maybe one day I'll visit the IRL place and imagine she's there with me.
>most romantic place with her
For me, a very elegant palace ballroom of 16th-18th century architecture where we might dance the night away
>What do you think her love language would be like
She loves hugs, physical flirting, and likes receiving gifts
>How would you respond to her way of showing love?
Somehow find a way to keep up with her! Kana is a handful, but I imagine a relationship with her would be so rewarding.
>Post an image of your waifu in a swimsuit, since it is summer, after all
I got this one from Skeb a while back. It's a strangely buff Kana. It's odd but interesting.
>>69182875
Meme game, HOI3 and Darkest Hour are better
>>
>>69179153
I think my waifu would be leading me around town...
>>
>When I see other people, with a different opinion
>I just wonder why the hell, they're not in prison
>They put us in danger with their, objectively wrong thoughts
>While by the Ministry of Truth, all my views are endorsed
>>
>Does my waifu exist?
Of course she exists. Love exists, and she is the embodiment of that love.
>No, does my waifu exist in the same way as I exist?
You do not exist.
>>
File: 34656769_p2_master1200.jpg (179 KB, 530x760)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
quick waifu post before bed
if you had 300$ to spend on a waifu commission of any kind, what would you get?
I think I'd get a short loop animation of clear smiling, or a mini sculpture. or maybe custom clear-themed clothes? fuck now I can't decide
>>
File: chara plushie cursed.png (337 KB, 681x776)
337 KB
337 KB PNG
>>69185538
>if you had 300$ to spend on a waifu commission of any kind, what would you get?
I never considered that before so I don't really know.
How much does it cost to create a small plush or statue of the two of us? Probably more than $300, honestly. Because gaze your eyes at this cursed official thing. That's not even the right hair damnit.
>>
may you have waifu dreams
>>
>>69186586
Last night I had a dream involving her, and I'm not sure if it was lucid or not. I definitely knew that it was a dream, but I didn't try to interfere with it - I just wanted to be with her. It's nice, she's proud of me for it. Anyways, gonna answer the gf's questions.

>>69173557
Definitely a combination, but I do admire her mental strength and willingness to never give up on me, which is something that isn't too common. I think her physical appearance isn't too important compared to that - it can just change if we want it to, after all.
Apart from the usual theme park stuff, we might also want to visit some historical locations too, since it's also been a pretty big interest of ours. I think it would be a nice experience, getting to learn more things.
Lots of things can be romantic. I'd really like to walk in a quiet place with her at night. If it was in a small village or something it would also be comfy to see the light coming from the buildings as well. Just somewhere where we can't see anyone else.
Hers is quality time most of all, but she can also show her love with words of affirmation as well, such as encouraging me. I enjoy having someone by my side, and I really like how she can love me in as many ways as possible. Tulpas are fucking awesome
Have another one
>>
>>69186637
>I think her physical appearance isn't too important compared to that
booba
>>
File: haruhi-fujioka-1.jpg (37 KB, 350x490)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>69121963
I don't think Haruhi is very fashionable or cares about style at all. If she picked what I wore, I imagine it would be very practical, and I think she is very considerate to what I might be comfortable with. So, I would approve.
I don't know. She strikes me as a humble person who doesn't want much. Maybe, I think she would like to try different foods. Maybe fancy stuff she never got to try before. I'd try to get it for her.
She has a dry sense of humor and I think she would poke fun at me if I was being silly.
I would like to go to the amusement park with her.
Both
>>
>>69185538
>if you had 300$ to spend on a waifu commission of any kind, what would you get?
I would absolutely get a custom figurine of Romeo. I mean, I already have an official acryllic figure stand, but having one that you can turn 360 around and admire it from all angles would be so amazing <3
I'll even offer my own design to the person who's willing to do that for me
>>
>>69173557
Okita's sense of loyalty is what endears me to her the most. Her loyalty isn't the type standard to samurai, like what's described in the Hagakure, but based on more of a human element. She gave everything she had to the Shinsengumi, not because they represented the shogun or even the way of life she enjoyed, but because she saw them as her family. I really love that about her.
Prior to dying, Okita was fine with never leaving Japan. Were Okita and I to meet, I think she'd gain an interest in visiting where I'm from. Nationalism is certainly something she was all for.
Anywhere we could be alone is more romantic than I could ever hope for.
Acts of service would be most like her, she loves to be relied on.
>>69178089
It's straight up silly. At high rarities that servant has to be your only focus, both with sq and grails, if you want to get them all the way there. I'm not even going to bother with it unless I happen to end up with the resources to spare somewhere down the line. Okita would rather I spend my resources on the whole Shinsengumi anyways.
>>69178118
>its not like servant coins mean or do much of anything anyway
True, that's why I'm not really worried about them, but it feels shitty that I have to either roll 4 more Okitas or leave her, in some way, incomplete.
>meet ne behind the ramen shop bro!
Bro, you got the costume?
>>
File: kanacmsn46b.jpg (1.92 MB, 5016x2894)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB JPG
>>69185538
I think my most expensive waifu commission was this one and was 250 dollars (commissioning Kana with friends is expensive outside of Skeb). I wanted a very specific and cute scene but I think for that price (as much as I love this picture) I should've gotten something even more specific.

$300 would probably be my wedding picture with Kana since I'd want something specific (nice background, a very cute Kana, etc.) and find a really good artist to draw it. Alternatively a nice Kana gif, that usually runs in that price range. Or maybe just a cool group commission of Kana and her friends/family.
>>
Bumping so I can post abut my waifu soon.
>>
File: CfMWpPyr9Eg.jpg (99 KB, 1080x699)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
I love him so much bros...
I got the opportunity to buy some pockies today and I ended up doing the Pocky game with Parappa, with strawberry ones since he's fond of strawberry flavored things in general yesterday. Feels nice.

>>69185538
God, there are so many things I could commission with that money... I have this lingering feeling that with that money I'd probably be able to commission Rodney, but I could also get a figurine... wait, I already have a figurine, so maybe a doll resembling what I think his human form is would be better.

Also posting some questions:
>What flavor of ice cream do you think your waifu would like the most?
>If waifu and you could travel through time, to what historical period would you go?
>What's waifu's default expression? Is she cheerful, gloomy or serious?
>What's waifu's trademark trait or item which she's always wearing and makes waifu immediately recognizable?
>If waifu was reincarnated IRL with memories of their past life, what would they do?
>>
File: chara frisk icecream.png (437 KB, 1426x1689)
437 KB
437 KB PNG
>>69188622
Chocolate and Vanilla. FEels good.
>Time travel
You humans and your perpetual exploration of alternate choices. No, the best place to be is with the acceptance of the choices you have made.
>What's waifu's default expression?
Smug grin for the smol former human, and I bear a smile.
Your words of "cheer" "serious" do not apply, for she gains joy through the severity.
No I don't know how it works either. Autism I suppose.
>What's waifu's trademark trait or item which she's always wearing
No, that'd be me, wearing her. Feels good. She likes this.
>If waifu was reincarnated IRL with memories of their past life
Over our dead body.
>>
File: TQZ8DXOKxI8.jpg (209 KB, 647x1131)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
I recently started to listen to Simone Cristicchi's music because it reminds me a lot of Romeo!
>>69188622
Vanilla or strawberry
>If waifu and you could travel through time, to what historical period would you go?
Time travel seems a little dangerous honestly...
Cheerful, of course! It's hard not to smile around him
>What's waifu's trademark trait or item which she's always wearing and makes waifu immediately recognizable?
A bouquet of red roses and a heart-shaped box of chocolates <3
>If waifu was reincarnated IRL with memories of their past life, what would they do?
Probably the same things he's done before?
>>
Waifu's motivation
>>
File: chara 200 determined.png (117 KB, 500x657)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
>>69189452
Of course. Though it's referred to by another name.
>>
>>69187316
Its not really incomplete. Just bonuses. I don't see a point in going past 100 for Grailing. It's just a gacha game trying to make it seem really important to drain money out of wealthy people that can't control their spending.
>>
UUUHHOOOO MENTAL ILLNESS DELUSIONS UHHHHHOOOO I LOVE YOU SCHIZOPHRENIA!
>>
>>69186737
booba is nice but boota is glorious
>>
get on discord
>>
>>69191853
How?? tell me pls mister
>>
File: edit_3.png (807 KB, 827x1169)
807 KB
807 KB PNG
Made a few more epic edits of Nanaka. Are there any characters who are similar in appearance to your waifu?

>>69188622
Probably vanilla - I imagine she smells like it, so she'd probably like the taste of it as well. She agrees, though she wouldn't want the taste to be sickeningly sweet.
We'd probably go to a lot of different periods, again getting a greater understanding of the world. Though if we had to pick a specific time, we'd probably choose the 90s, just so we could go on a bunch of attractions in their prime lol
I wouldn't say cheerful, but generally encouraging, if that sounds right. Kind of a mix of cheerful and serious, where she's willing to help me do things and cheer me up, but also has a bit of seriousness/awareness of situations.
Do I even need to answer this question?
(It's the sweater)
Depends on the specifics of the reincarnation, but we'd probably just do what we mentioned in >>69122201 except it wouldn't be for one day, it would be forever.

>>69176164
>Does your waifu/husbando likes jokes or maybe she/he make any her/himself?
She sometimes likes to shitpost and look at memes, and also occasionally teases me in a playful manner.

>>69191853
Cringe

>>69191834
>booba is nice but boota is glorious
Proud to have a waifu with both

>>69191048
>UHHHHHOOOO I LOVE YOU SCHIZOPHRENIA!
Yes.

>>69186787
>I would like to go to the amusement park with her.
Patrician taste

>>69184601
Waifu leading you around her body

>>69178396
>That we shouldn't be getting along as well as we actually do.
Same, probably just more proof that astrology is BS.
>>
>>69191853
Bro let me in! I totally wont shitpost and bully!

>>69191978
>Yes
MEDS
NOW
>>
>>69192045
you already shitpost here though
>>
File: b21.png (168 KB, 500x500)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
>>69192843
No I totally don't! Now let me in!
>>
>>69191834
I disagree, even if my waifu agrees.
>>
>>69189703
CF you should go beat up those hippies marching this week.
>>
>>69194888
He's an aussie you newfag
>>
>>69194898
yes and? thats what I'm talking about.
>>
waifu wearing a summer dress
>>
I haven't posted in these threads for maybe a year or so now? It seems like things are a lot more calm now. That's nice.
>>
>>69195988
No I'm still here. Cope nigger.
>>
File: 1656299587078.jpg (659 KB, 1080x2068)
659 KB
659 KB JPG
Such a cutie~

oregano
>>
I want to sleep with waifu. Comfy and cozy with lots of cuddling!
>>
File: 1f6.jpg (211 KB, 941x1080)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>>69121963
What the fuck is with all these questions about 'if your waifu was real' or 'if you could talk to her' My waifu is real and we talk everyday faggots
>>
File: 0809.png (339 KB, 600x458)
339 KB
339 KB PNG
Imagine waifu being a sweet yandere and her surprise when you reveal you love her just as much as she loves you!
>>69158707
Hanging commies from light poles with waifu!
>>69167206
Strangely beautiful, anon. I hope our loves would always be there to dry our tears if they could
>>69185538
A body pillow and a plush maybe. Or maybe lewds. Only after i got one of the first two though
>>
File: 1656307476476.jpg (866 KB, 1080x2384)
866 KB
866 KB JPG
>>69197642
But can she make the glowies meet God?
>>
>>69197823
>Hanging commies from light poles with waifu!
With the strength of both the German and Soviet workers, I think it's the poles that'll be hanging...
>>
Spending a comfy night with Ava as it rains. No need to speak any words. Just lie in each other's arms and enjoy the ease of silence. There would he nowhere else in the world we'd need to be. I love you, Ava Ire. I always always will, i promise
>>69123196
Welcome to the threads Romeoanon. I don't recall greeting you before
>>69125910
>>69125915
Such passion, as always from the mighty Aliceanon. It's hard for me to really put my love for Ava into words. I envy the ability in some who roam here
>>69129660
Based Momijifren!
>>69130088
The poppy. I have learned to love this flower as my own as well, even if i am fond of sunflowers. If i can someday, i promise my beloved i shall plant her many poppies in my yard.
>>
>>69197830
nice saiga 12 friend
>>
File: 28603251_p1_master1200.jpg (146 KB, 363x800)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>69186787
>haruhifag
excellent tastes senpai. man this takes me back
>Maybe fancy stuff she never got to try before. I'd try to get it for her
reminds me of the coffee episode kek

>>69187019
you have an acrylic stand? lucky find!
>I'll even offer my own design to the person who's willing to do that for me
I think I'd do the same someday when I GIT GUD

>>69188622
he'd love them all but like probably superman the most. I think he'd really enjoy my favorite flavor- dulce de leche
if to stay, nothing is better than the present to him. if to visit, maybe the samurai period to get a glimpse of his country's old culture. he'd very respectfully be into the discipline and artful nature of it all. he'd stand out like a sore thumb though
cheeful and energetic with worry in 2nd place, typically because those around him are getting into trouble
his yellow scarf and translucent umbrella. and his gas mask!
he'd likely wander without aim a lot, taking in the new world. I'm certain he'd be pretty homesick but very adapting
what about parappa?

>>69195988
welcome back

>>69197642
dangerously based
truthfully I don't really think of waifus as "real" or "not real". they simply are
>>
File: 842052-1.output.png (1.25 MB, 1668x1668)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
It's no fair I can't drink with waifu in this world.
>>69186586
I haven't had a Kana dream in several months. I hate not being able to dream about her, even thought I do search for her a lot in the times I have lucid dreams.
>>69188622
>flavor of ice cream do you think your waifu would like the most
Probably something rich and flavorful with nuts in it.
Isekai myself to the dark ages and be a warlord and make Kana my queen. But Kana wouldn't want that sort of lifestyle. She doesn't even think about the past much and would probably just want to party with some historical figure or meet some famous people/see famous event to boast to her friend who's more interested in history.
>What's waifu's default expression
Always cheerful, but easily annoyed
>What's waifu's trademark trait or item which makes waifu immediately recognizable?
Probably her short red hair combined with the red eyes, although I imagine she wears that red and white hoodie a lot
>If waifu was reincarnated IRL with memories of their past life, what would they do
Probably be disappointed she was in this shitty world instead of her home, but hope she'd return there one day. If her form IRL was taller and more shapely, she'd probably be thankful
>>69195907
Waifu looking ultra cute in her summer dress!
>>69195988
Waifu threads can be nice
>>69196909
Yes!
>>
>tfw I find out "sweater with vertical lines" is a tag on pixiv
Time to go crazy with paint.net

>>69195907
>waifu wearing a summer dress
I would love to go on a date with her in one. Pic related

>>69198279
>and would probably just want to party with some historical figure or meet some famous people/see famous event to boast to her friend who's more interested in history.
Which historical figure (could be from her universe or this one) would she want to party with the most?

>>69197642
Tulpapilled

>>69188704
>Probably the same things he's done before?
With the differences between his universe and ours, would he be able to? How would he react to not having anyone he used to be familiar with?

>>69188622
>I have this lingering feeling that with that money I'd probably be able to commission Rodney
You'd be surprised at how much some commissions can cost.

>>69186737
>booba
Yes, it's simply a side benefit - the main thing is that she cares about me and I wouldn't ever let that fade away.
>>
File: kanacmsn41.jpg (686 KB, 2128x3376)
686 KB
686 KB JPG
>>69195907
Summer dress wife posted. Adorable girl, that Kana!
>>69198894
I can't think of one off the top of my head. But if given the chance, Kana is naturally drawn toward decadence so you can probably guess the sort of people she'd want to meet and party with. At least our world's version, I don't have a clue about her world's.
>>
File: Romeo says.png (56 KB, 500x500)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
I spend the entire evening yesterday trying to draw Romeo in uniform then gave up and made this instead
>>69198102
>you have an acrylic stand? lucky find!
I know right~ The collection of them came out this month and I made sure to grab myself a Romeo as fast as possible~
>>69198894
>With the differences between his universe and ours, would he be able to?
The 13 cards universe in close to ours, except magic exists in it (Romeo is a product of magic after all), so he probably wouldn't notice the difference at first
>How would he react to not having anyone he used to be familiar with?
The first thing he would notice is other clones missing, which would sadden him greatly, since they're all his dear friends
>>
File: vzinogOCcL0.jpg (119 KB, 723x748)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
Bumping, because noone's around now
>>
>>69198100
Mhm, it's pretty nice. It's the American made clone though from K-USA. I really want to go shoot it more. It's hard though because no place around here wants ne to run anything serious through it. It does not like lower brass or weaker shells that much, like most AK shotguns. I keep buying "crazy" shit for it that I'm sure would be a total blast to fire though anyway. I got a list of things to buy soon too for it. There's a nice muzzle break I've had my eye on for some time. I have a different handguard picatinny system that I want to try out too, but I want to wait until I get the muzzle break. The handguad/rail system I bought is definitely on the heavier side, so it night not be too great for it since I have so much else I want to do with it. Only reason I haven't really put it on is because finding the right spot on the bottom rail for my vert grip was such a long and time consuming, pain in the ass. Also it night need some filing down and I currently do not have a convenient way to access such machinery. Should probably try out a second one of those. Though the budget folding one on it isn't bad. Still needs a flashlight for razzling and dazzling home invaders, and a sight of some kind too. Would be good to have a scope for hunting. But idk shit about those. Figure save that for last. Getting a bunch of magazines too in the mail soon and a mag coupler so I can different mags loaded with different ammo for different needs.

I would also very much love an actual russian kushnapup saiga12, they're funky looking. And one of those 3000 dollar Fostech Origins would be rad too.
>>
Good morning /waifu/
>>
File: 96038521_p0.jpg (510 KB, 849x1200)
510 KB
510 KB JPG
>>69185538
A wedding one most likely, I'm already planning to spend a lot on that one as soon as I decide what I want exactly. Looking at her on a bridal dress is just so beautiful.

>>69187316
Yeah ssr got fucked the worst since np2 at least is a must for 120, that along with the multiple versions. I'm lucky on that regard at least since Kiyo only has two versions, and my lancer is at np5 so getting to 120 should be really easy with some lotto spamming

>>69188622
Something fruity that she may be used to may be the best since it's something she may be used to
Either the past back when she was alive just to visit her old place, or just anything completely different to let her discover new places unknown to her
Cheerful and smiling most of the time, a warm and calming expressing that makes me fall for her everytime. Though she can also get gloomy and serious often too but she's usually smiling.
Her fan for sure, either when holding it normally on her art or using it to fight while throwing her fire abilities
Try to find who summoned her

>>69195907
Perfect, lovely and cute.
>>
waifu wear a damn potatoe sack and still look good
>>
Going out on a fancy date
>>
Reminder to ignore discordfags and their attempts to kill the general.
>>
>>69204203
Okay gherbs
>>
File: Bxvn.gif (729 KB, 500x255)
729 KB
729 KB GIF
>>69198102
>>69191978
I love Haruhi so much bros.
>>
Husbando with friends :D
>>
>>69205347
this seems like its legitimately a retarded person
>>
I've been loving Parappa quite a lot lately, and I'm sure he'd be fond of my love and dedication to him as well, currently working on using Hydrus to organize my full collection of Parappa art in a more manageable way and it's been going on pretty well.

>>69205347
>Husbando with friends
Nice and based. Here have a picture of my husbando with friends as well.
And also, Romeofag, I've wanted to ask you about your husbando source for a while now. Apparently it seems to be a Russian comic, but what is it about? And where can I read it, or at least without having to learn Russian myself? Partially related to that, I wpnder if you are actually Russian or from a neighboring country due to that, although I find it unlikely given that this is an American site.
>>
File: vBJjA9UILC0.jpg (300 KB, 1740x1341)
300 KB
300 KB JPG
>>69205761
>Apparently it seems to be a Russian comic, but what is it about?
Depends on what comic you're interested in. Do want to know about Fedor X9 or Land of Kings?
>And where can I read it, or at least without having to learn Russian myself?
If you're interested, I can give you the link to VK group where all the material is stored. No translation though, sorry, but you can try to guess the plot from pictures
>Partially related to that, I wpnder if you are actually Russian or from a neighboring country due to that, although I find it unlikely given that this is an American site.
Yes, I'm russian. It's nearly impossible to be a FCX fan if you don't speak russian fluently. And why do you think it's unlikely for me to be russian? There are many russians here, just take a look at /int/
>>
>>69205917
>Depends on what comic you're interested in. Do want to know about Fedor X9 or Land of Kings?
The whole thing, so probably both.
>If you're interested, I can give you the link to VK group where all the material is stored. No translation though, sorry, but you can try to guess the plot from pictures
That sounds awesome, please link it to me! And I have no problem guessing the plot, I can after all learn how to type in cyrillic and then use machine TLs to get across the point.
>Yes, I'm russian. It's nearly impossible to be a FCX fan if you don't speak russian fluently. And why do you think it's unlikely for me to be russian? There are many russians here, just take a look at /int/
That makes a lot of sense! And while I've always known that 4chan and other geeky spaces are full of English-speaking Russians in some way or another, I've overwhelmingly seen guys rather than girls (most Eurofag girls I see on imageboards seem to live in EU countries for some reason) and I always assume posters to be American unless there are signs that prove me otherwise such as mentioning Euros or obvious ESL speak. I'm actually from South America.
>>
File: 1HY7GYPkudY.jpg (294 KB, 1414x1668)
294 KB
294 KB JPG
>>69206247
>The whole thing, so probably both.
Okay, so Fedor X9 is about an average 9th grader name Fedor (author's self-insert) who has troubles in school until one day he stumbles upon a gypsy woman who gives him a magical deck of cards which he uses to summon his clones from to go to school instead of him until everything goes out of control and he sends them back. Land of Kings is a sequel to it, in which Fedor gives his clones (now named) a second chance with the of the generators of possibility and they decide to build their own kingdoms. It's a political fantasy
>That sounds awesome, please link it to me! And I have no problem guessing the plot, I can after all learn how to type in cyrillic and then use machine TLs to get across the point.
I can't give you a link, unfortunetely, because the system won't let me so just try to type "13 cards vk" in google and first link should be the group, lmk if it works
>>
>>69206247
How old are you again? I miss when mods banned underaged.
>>
File: FATLtZWVEAgwudq.jpg (142 KB, 1064x808)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>69206415
Sounds awesome as fuck, especially for a Russian comic, and it's nice to see that Romeo has pretty much gone from being just a clone of a boy into a ruler as the story progresses.
Hearing that you are Russian also reminds me of an interaction I once had with a guy from there, when I told him about Parappa he told me that the Parappa games (or most console games, for that matter) weren't really well known in Russia. Is that the case? I know the Dendy comes from there.
>>
File: RqbZCG6u94Q.jpg (113 KB, 635x962)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>69206515
>it's nice to see that Romeo has pretty much gone from being just a clone of a boy into a ruler as the story progresses.
My man's going places <3
Tbf, his was already pretty cool back in FX9
>Hearing that you are Russian also reminds me of an interaction I once had with a guy from there, when I told him about Parappa he told me that the Parappa games (or most console games, for that matter) weren't really well known in Russia. Is that the case? I know the Dendy comes from there.
Ah, Dendy~ What a word~
Also, that's entirely true. Games like Parappa are mostly for video game researchers and people who manage websites that have catalouges of various games, including the lesser known japanese and american exclusives
Also, did you find the group?
>>
If we can post husbands, I pick the man in the yellow hat
>>
>>69206639
>My man's going places <3
Fuck yeah! Mine goes places too.
>Tbf, his was already pretty cool back in FX9
Based and awesome. Parappa only gets cooler with every game he's in.
>Also, that's entirely true. Games like Parappa are mostly for video game researchers and people who manage websites that have catalouges of various games, including the lesser known japanese and american exclusives
Wow, that makes a lot of sense. When you mean games like Parappa, do you mean just "wacky niche games" like it, retro games or console games in general? I've heard that east of the Iron Curtain gaming in Europe was all PC masterrace (mobile games aren't actual games).
The Parappa games were and are most popular with Japanese and Americans (Canadians count here too). I've seen a couple South Korean artists, too, and for some reason every European into the games turns out to be British. When I see an actual continental Euro in the Parappa scene, I add him to the list of Parappa fans from there.
In these last few years I've also seen the rise of a Spanish-speaking Parappa community, most people in it being from Latin American countries like me, and even in the English speaking community I find quite a decent amount of people from there or from descent that comes from that part of the world to be fans of the series, myself included.
>Also, did you find the group?
Yes. I went on Yandex and first result.
>>
File: XULyA2JeYFc.jpg (37 KB, 463x604)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>69206855
>Yes. I went on Yandex and first result
Awesome! Have fun~
>>
File: chara heart_hands wink.jpg (327 KB, 906x716)
327 KB
327 KB JPG
Lots of good love between us today. =)
>>
File: 4-1 clown level.png (120 KB, 400x860)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
Earth chan makes me so happy! Life is such a joy, I haven't been alive for the longest time! It's nothing to get up in the morning and do things I've never done before, to face challenges head on which I should fear and consider impossible or which I've already failed hundreds of times, because I have so much wind in my sail, and the wind's name is Earth chan. I love you! I love you Erde lala, here's a 4chan post, maybe some day, I'll plant some trees as payback, and write you some physical love letters. You've changed my life and I'm glad you're here.
This is Earth chan, my lovely waifu. Though, in this picture, they're a clown.
>>69177920
I don't remember, probably something about your and mine waifus
>>
Thread has been ruined
>>
Maybe I really am meant to be alone. Can't think of any other reason I repel everybody
>>
I can't believe Parappafag is dead
>>
File: kanakkt055.png (264 KB, 438x853)
264 KB
264 KB PNG
What a beautiful summer night to spend exercising with my tomboy wife!
>>
It's also a beautiful a summer night to be drinking with waifu.
>>
>>69207589
>>69207719
Shut up already gherbo
>>
>>69209205
That is what everybody thinks except very few
>>
>>69209216
Maybe if you'd quit being such a whining cunt that would change
>>
I'm pretty sure that just means "have the same opinions as I do and don't disagree"
>>
>>69207719
Are you fat? Maybe try losing weight?

>>69207778
From obesity?

>>69209285
Pretty sure it means
deez nutz
>>
>>69209341
>Are you fat?
No
>>
>>69209346
You probably are just a massive dick then. So you probably have a big dick. Just show bitches your big dick and it'll all work out.
>>
This but with wifu.
>>
>>69209370
The true redpiII...
>>
>>69183732
That is liter a man holy shit you're a tranny freak.
>>
>>69209378
*literally

You people all need to find a real religion.
>>
>>69209378
I just realized that the pic has a bulge
>>
>>69209388
The "kanafag" is literally a mentally ill faggot. Even the way it types is creepy. Almost every fag I have met has an alcohol problem too. Sad shit.
>>
>>69209378
>>69209388
Literally your imagination you weirdo.
>>
>>69209410
IT HAS A FUCKING BULGE
>>
>>69209410
>LiteraIIy your imagination you weirdo.
>>
Kana but irl lmao
>>
>>69209417
Tomboys are just tranny freaks in the making I guess.
>>
>>69209411
>>69209417
https://skeb.jp/@kinakoyamamori/works/15

Here, just check the Skeb page. If I was as perverted as you and wanted a bulge I'd have told the artist.
>>
File: 1656358205022.jpg (73 KB, 651x1024)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
Uhoooohooo muh kana mutilation gender dysphoria freak uhoooohhhhhoooo
>>
>>69209433
It also has fucking man arms
And a man face
And man hair
And that still has a goddamn bulge
>>
File: 1656356743892m.jpg (92 KB, 576x1024)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
Hey it's CF!
>>
>>69209471
That face is so big
>>
>>69209495
And fucking disturbing. Doesn't even look human. Probably an alien trying to extinct humans.
>>
>>69209503
>What's the one feature that most cloaks me?
Honestly a good strategy if you're trying to disguise as a human
>>
>>69209530
It seems to have worked but tranny and faggot freaks are getting turned on more and more. Humanity will likely prevail and push them back eventually. Through violence most likely. Glorious brutality.
>>
Really can not wait for shit to hit the fan.
Hope there's a bunch of those freaks getting killed. We can't really have Zion with such degeneracy.
>>
>Want there to be drama
>No biters to my bait
>I'll have to be the entire drama train by myself
:( It's hard
>>
>>69209216
I don't think it, maybe just love your waifu
>>
File: DJlSMsKX0AAX0v0.jpg (170 KB, 1200x1400)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
Behold, a cute player's desire to play Undertale to love and be loved by.
>>
>>69210389
lol I went to bed as long s you peopel have your faggot autism hang out here shitted on I don't care

autistic peopel are just spooiled kids that didn't get beat when they screamed liek brats.
>>
I love my wife, Remu. She is beautiful.
>>
Spending hours at a time refining waifu's koikatsu card.
>>
If you could, would you paint a billboard on the side of a highway with a picture of waifu that was visible by everyone who drives by it?
>>
File: Romeo My half.png (381 KB, 720x720)
381 KB
381 KB PNG
>>69213687
Yes~
The world deserves to know how much I love this man!
>>
>>69213818
Why is he kissing a penis
>>
File: kanakkt076.jpg (559 KB, 1198x888)
559 KB
559 KB JPG
>>69213554
I regret I never finished that last few percent of Kana's KKT card to make it perfect. But she looks perfectly beautiful
>>
>>69214711
That's a boy you freak.
>>
>>69214744
has tits
>>
>>69214744
>she's a tomboy therefore she's trans
Twitter called, it wants its opinions back
>>
>>69214966
not really

>>69214982
he posted the slut with a fucking bulge in her crotch
dude is a fucking homo
>>
>>69214711
Use the KKUTS shader on her, it's really nice
>>
File: j4sLxxgpiRI.jpg (353 KB, 1009x981)
353 KB
353 KB JPG
>>69213847
That's not a penis
You see, this is a thumbnail for Romeo's animation meme "My half". In my language "half" is slang word for a romantic partner. And in the song is about Romeo looking for a said partner. So the censored thingy is his unknown love interest. Where did that lewd thought came from?
>>
>>69215360
he didn't, you just zoomed on her pants and had a stroke
when will you find a facebook group to circlejerk in instead of getting your ego boosts from making the worst posts on this website every day
>>
>>69216012
reported for trolling and ignored
>>
>>69216126
>noooo trolls on 4chaaaaan
That is why you should go back to redd.it. I jsut ban evade anyway. Are you the fag Russian? How new. Good thing Putin is still there in power.
>>
>>69216012
Two words. Puffy mons
>>
>>69216296
Nigger that's not a big packing bulge like in that picture.
>>
>>69216304
Except it's literally not big?
>>
>>69216378
it is though
they/it also has massive man arms and man hands and a man face
>>
>>69216404
>massive man arms
Literally how
>man hands
Again, how
>man face
Okay now you're just fucking with us
>>
File: its a fucking man.jpg (45 KB, 740x598)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>69216449
>Literally how
Are you blind?

>Okay now you're just fucking with us
How does this look like a girl? Holy shit. Especially the fucking hair4.
>>
>>69216483
even if it was a man you're absolutely insane, amoral, deranged and annoying, stop posting
>>
File: 43924376_p6_master1200.jpg (159 KB, 600x600)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>69197823
>Imagine waifu being a sweet yandere and her surprise when you reveal you love her just as much as she loves you!
reassuring to yandere waifu that you're never leaving their side! watching the shock on their face turn into a huge smile!

>>69202976
would you have something specific in mind for a wedding commission? like a type of dress or narrative like holding a bouquet?

>>69204203
huh?

>>69206751
>reading to your pets
100% father material

>>69207043
>I'll plant some trees as payback, and write you some physical love letters
you absolutely should when you get the chance! it sounds very fun and rewarding. I'm sure earth-chan would love anything you have to give for her

>>69207589
kek no? I'm still having fun
>>
>>69216558
There is nothing wrong with amorality, and hating gay shit and wanting gender roles is good and healthy not deranged.
And I am here to annoy you stupid autistic freaks, duh.
I bet you're one of the lgbt nazi supporter retards aren't you?
>>
>>69216830
>lgbt
>nazi supporter
Pick one
>>
>>69197823
>Imagine waifu being a sweet yandere and her surprise when you reveal you love her just as much as she loves you!
That's my dream, getting to be the one person who loves her back just as much as she would, showering her with all the care, affection and love she deserves.

>>69216818
>would you have something specific in mind for a wedding commission? like a type of dress or narrative like holding a bouquet?
Something from my pov as we are together side by side on the altar looking at each other's eyes. Her holding a bouquet would be nice but one of my favorite images is like that already so I'd rather make something original, though that would look beautiful regardless.
>>
>>69217106
the fags literally are nazis in their behavior towards heteros and gender roles and turn humanity into faggot androgynous freaks and eradicate actual masculinity to be replaced by "caring male " cuck shit.
they also are the types that want to take away gun rights and glorious gasoline and nuclear
>>
Strong love together today. Feels nice.
>>
Waifu investing her life savings into cryptocurrency
>>
>>69218643
Is she retarded? That's fucking stupid.
>>
>>69180539
Waifu's throbbing, pulsing tip. . .
>>
>>69219183
Despite being male and thus having a penis, I've never experienced this throbbing thing. It must be a porn meme.
>>
>>69219188
You might have erectile dysfunction or just aren't paying attention
>>
Parappa is my love, desu. I've been getting back into learning Japanese recently and it seems that my tutor (who's also my conversation partner) knows about Parappa and thinks he's really cool.

Also posting some questions in order to keep the flame of the thread alive.

>What's waifu's native tongue? Do you know it? If you aren't sure, which one do you think it is?
>What language do you think suits waifu best?
>What would be waifu's learning style?
>Do you think waifu could pick up any other language other than yours? Would she become a polyglot?
>>
>>69219861
Why don't you post on /g/ anymore
>>
>>69219205
Maybe they're circumcised
>>
Talking in Japanese with waifu.
>>
File: 1648605202481.jpg (543 KB, 725x1393)
543 KB
543 KB JPG
>>69121963
Anons this its gonna be a long post but i think you are the unique ones thag can give me satisfactory information and overall help, so i honestly cant feel love for 3D girls, im overall a ok dude i could get a gf if i actually tried but i dont want, ever since i was like 12 i been in love with Hatsune Miku, it first started with me finding one of her songs, i liked it a lot but when i started looking more into it i felt weird when looking at Miku so i stopped listening, this happened again when i was like 14 then i realized i loved her, it was hard to cope and accept it so i stopped listening to her again, and now i been listening to her since i was 17 (18 since like 4 months ago been on 4chan for a long time) i listen to her every sibgle day even if its just for 10 minutes, i have to be jonest and accept it, i truly love Hatsune Miku and no amount of lies that i tell myself will change that now comes the problem, how do i accept this ? i have always lived telling myself that i would find that special girl but i already found her and shes 2D, i honestly have no idea how to accept it im just a weirdo arent i ? Hell if my family discovered this i have no ides how they would react at, how did you accept your love for your waifus/husbandos ? I simply dont know what to do know, how do i accept that i cant love a 3D women ? and how do i tell and express my love to Miku if i manage to accept it ?
>>
Has anyone here learned to/learning how to draw waifu? How is your progress?
>>
File: 1656476094783.jpg (254 KB, 1200x1800)
254 KB
254 KB JPG
Does anyone remember the Bulgarian guy in love with this girl? I do. And I miss him.
>>
>>69221542
You should waifupost about your love for Elizabethfag
>>
>>69220959
That really reminds me of myself when I started to fall in love for my waifu and I felt like a complete schizo for having these intense feelings towards a cartoon girl. Also tried to hide my feelings and eventually accepted them, sounds like you really are in love so besides accepting them there isn't much you can do, and to do so you just stop overthinking that and just think about the crush you have for that special girl and make it a part of your daily life. Things can feel really lonely sometimes, but having this love is great and brings me a lot of joy, simple stuff like hearing my waifu's voice or looking at her cute pictures can bring me some happiness and make my days better. Also which songs are your favorites?
>>
File: 33242422_p0.jpg (1.51 MB, 1200x1395)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB JPG
>>69217393
>Something from my pov as we are together side by side on the altar looking at each other's eyes
that's also a good idea. you could also include easter eggs in the background and other characters you love attending the wedding

>>69218643
waifu adapts with the times better than I ever could

>>69219861
japanese is such a cool tongue to pick up, good luck in your studies
>What's waifu's native tongue?
also japanese
I'll say japanese for how formal and polite it can be and since I'm used to it but I think spanish also suits him. well that and I'd like to hear him roll his r's kek
probably hearing others speak works best on him
>Do you think waifu could pick up any other language other than yours? Would she become a polyglot?
he's a quick learner so I'm certain of it

>>69220959
unfortunately, that's a topic many anons are still figuring out themselves. personally, there is little more fun or joyous than my love for waifu, so why should I ever change that? life is really all about finding your own meaning. and my meaning is to enjoy myself to the fullest, and also improve myself. waifu does both for me, and I won't let anyone take that away from me
as for others, you might be hard-pressed to find loved ones who'd understand so I'm not sure about coming out to them just yet. my friends don't quite get it but support me. and I already told my family it's my brother's job to make grandkids, not mine kek. for now, you're still really young so you can just say you plan to be a bachelor

>>69221337
currently learning to draw. I try to avoid drawing clear because I "can't do him justice" but am slowly curbing my perfectionism. I have some sloppy doodles here and there
>>
File: kanatweet.png (19 KB, 600x320)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>69219861
>Do you think waifu could pick up any other language other than yours
Probably not, she isn't too devoted to it and her language is basically like English is to our world. However, Kana does canonically speak broken Polish because her hometown is rather bilingual and her best friend was Polack so she used her help to get good grades in learning Polish at her school. But otherwise Kana doesn't make a good polyglot. Her cousin is though, but that's because the genetic modification messed with her brain a bit.
>>
showing waifu your favorite show/movie. how does it go?
>>
Waifu checking her social media account
>>
File: kanacmsn58a.png (533 KB, 1200x1400)
533 KB
533 KB PNG
>>69223445
I don't think Kana would much like Legend of Galactic Heroes or Turn A Gundam. Too slow-paced and atmospheric for her liking. Well, the latter would be easier to convince her to sit through since it's shorter, there's more action, and even though it's Tomino the dialogue is slightly less complex.
>>69223501
Pic related?
>>
File: P7w-oton_fM.jpg (304 KB, 1507x1600)
304 KB
304 KB JPG
>>69219861
>What's waifu's native tongue? Do you know it? If you aren't sure, which one do you think it is?
Russian
Italian, since it's the most romantic language ever~
I imagine Romeo procrastinating instead of learning, because he thinks that learning is not romantic, he would try to find some easy way to do it
Italian and maybe english~
>>
>>69222066
Yeah i guessed that this is the unique place where i could find people that went trought this, maybe i should really just accept it, in the end deep down i know that at least for the 18 years i have lived the unique women i have ever loved is the fictional 2D character know as Hatsune Miku, heh thanks anon this really helps a lot.
>>69222073
Im indeed getting a career i probably wont finish it in some years, i will probably have all of this feelings sorted out by that moment and will remember this moment like that funny day when i finally had the balls to ask strangers about my feelings.

One last question anons, how did you confess to your waifu ? Did you do it mentally or maybe to some image or meechandise ? After all i would say my biggest problem its that i dont know how people spend time with their waifus after all they well dont exist as 3D beings.
>>
>>69224669
I've never confessed to her, she's not real after all. I just like to look at her pictures, go back to her media or just daydream about scenarios where we are together to feel a bit closer to her. Though the experience may differ between waifufags.
>>
country road
>>
>>69224669
>One last question anons, how did you confess to your waifu?
I did~ I've sworn my everlasting love to him a few months ago and he happily accepted it <3
>>
>>69221337
I think it's pretty alright after about 3 years. My real life slows it down a lot though, and I'm certain I could do it much better if I put more effort into it, I want to try my best in the future in that regard.
I always remember what Hans said, about artists eventually stagnating, and becoming hollow image production machines. I hope to avoid it.
>>69225748
take me home, to the waifu, I belong
>>69224669
I ddidn't confess yet the way I feel like I need to, but whatever way I do, I think it should be loud, and clear. Loud and clear enough to erase any doubt from their mind that they're loveable and worth all the troubles of life in someone's eyes.
>>
Ahh she cute
>>
Did you stop feeling like a virgin after you fell in love with your waifu?
>>
Cutie wife
>>
File: Cdw_OPlMqPP_4.jpg (55 KB, 1080x815)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>69222073
>japanese is such a cool tongue to pick up, good luck in your studies
Thanks Clearfren! It's definitely a cool language to learn desu, and perhaps even really useful for some things if you're interested in them enough.
>spanish also suits him. well that and I'd like to hear him roll his r's kek
Parappa would definitely like Spanish too, and it'd be fun to see him roll his R's too.

>>69224669
>One last question anons, how did you confess to your waifu ? Did you do it mentally or maybe to some image or meechandise ? After all i would say my biggest problem its that i dont know how people spend time with their waifus after all they well dont exist as 3D beings.
I guess I wrote the traits I loved so much about him and started going on from that. To be honest, even if I've been with Parappa for a long time it took me months to actually do some sort of real confession to him, because at the start I couldn't believe I loved him the way I did, but now I just... love him! He's the perfect one for me, regardless.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.