[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1655949157263m.jpg (86 KB, 1024x689)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
To racist robots...what made you racist?
>>
>>69147506
mainstream liberal culture did by being racist of whites so i had to learn self defense racism
>>
>>69147520
You're giving me flashbacks to self defense genocide.
>>
>>69147506
stupid nigress couldnt stop being a bitch. lied to my entire family in front of my face. the only reason i havent stomped on her head is because of my brother
>>
I think for me it was definitely my parents.. I had a black friend whose father was half-German and half-Ethiopian. When I explained that he was German to my parents, they both started laughing hysterically saying "no way, he's black!". In my experience most nigs here in America are fine, but there are some that really do chimp out and act foolish. Same with Jews
>>
i don't understand why it isn't acknowledged that in black communities, people are EXTREMELY racist. like blacks are the most racist people i've been around by a large margin. i'm convinced this whole thing is some massive tragic comedy engineered by the people who control media outlets
>>
>>69147506
Statistics, history, and pattern recognition.
>>
>>69147506
Working with them mostly. Like I get that manual labor sucks and is most people'd last resort but do you have to be so lazy that you make everyone work harder and be more miserable to compensate? every white person, no matter how lazy, still did more than the average nigger
>>
>>69147568
The reason why white people get shamed so much for racism is because people out for power use it as a political tool to gain power(Thanks democracy) and because white people are more prone to the moral whims of the majority.
>>
>>69147506
this picture is unironically cute is there any more art of them? where is it from?
>>
>>69147606
some webcomic featuring the black girl skyla or skylar (I forget) as she happy-go-luckys through life making friends with anyone

i kinda like it
>>
>>69147583
blacks are incredibly lazy workers and will cheat at every possible opportunity, every one of them i've worked with has been this way
>>69147585
i get that but what i meant is like, this whole thing claiming blacks can't be racist MUST have been a cover for how incredibly racist they actually are; no other escape would have worked
>>
>>69147506
The sheer amount of NIGGERED.COM shit everywhere, every single advertisement, every single movie, even real life every couple I see is basically NIGGEREDRAW.COM video
>>
File: heckin.jpg_large.jpg (153 KB, 1252x834)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>69147606
It's heckin wholesome Skyla
>>
>>69147506
I went to a small rural elementary school that was by the rez. Lots of native kids went there obviously, was always taught the kumbaya we are all the same shit. But Through experience I learned that the native kids were not the same as kids who looked like me. They tended to be dumber and more violent. Some were alright but the majority had some type of problem. In fact as I got older I realized that all the native kids I knew who I thought were more normal were also more mixed with white. The natives also got special treatment at the school I went to, they got tons of extra help and got to leave class to go do interesting things constantly. I do believe a lot of their issues are do to their past treatment by whites but I also believe there is a genetic component. In some ways I feel sorry for them.

I wouldn't have self identified as a racist until I was a teenager though, thats when I learned about white replacement and such. Its unfortunate but ethnocentrism is the winning strategy and if you refuse to play using that strategy for moral reasons you will lose. I mean there is a reason we evolved to be ethnocentric.
>>
>>69147642
the ads on youtube are just constant black empowerment bullshit too it's absolutely insufferable
>>
>>69147661
Of all the races to hate, and you choose to hate Based Injun Chads. What the fuck.
>>
>>69147692
native kids can be asshole I know what he's talking about
>>
>>69147692
never said I hated them. In fact I feel for them. They just made me racist since I could see clear differences in appearance and behavior between whites and them. So when people would tell me things like "black are like x" and "jews behave like y" I tended to beleive them contrary to what my teachers were teaching me.
>>
>>69147745
You Canadian too? Or you from the states?
>>
>>69147506
Jewish behavior and nigger behavior.
>>
>>69147779
I am not canadian, it's probably worse in canada
>>
>>69147506
The black kids at my elementary school. Those assholes were racist fucks. Agressive too. And stupidly proud of getting beaten up with a belt, not like us sheltered white kids. One of the black girl even attacked me out of nowhere in PE. Couldn't defend myself because then I'd be known as the guy who hits girls. Couldn't let her hit me because then I'd been known as the punching bag. Had to clown her while backing off to keep face. I've never had those types of experience with any other race.
>>
>>69147867
interesting, I'm white and middle class but my parents beat my ass too kek
>>
>>69147506
living among the offending races my entire life
women of any race are way worse to be honest
>>
black kids being badly behaved, antagonistic, etc.
>>
>>69147506
Crime statistics, Skyla
>>
>>69147932
this a public school redpills you in fucking kindergarten
>>
Spent my late teen years in Texas juvee
One cannot truly comprehend the reality of race until they witness the horror of actually living among Non-whites for an extended time period
>>
>>69148068
prison environments are a serious reality check
all of the prison gangs throughout the entire world are always race/tribe related which should be revealing enough
>>
there's nothing worse than being a black neurotic person, knowing everyone sees you as a chimp about to freak out or some oversexualized animal when nothing is further from the truth
>>
>>69148131
mind defining neurotic? that could have a lot of different meanings to someone that doesn't know you well enough
>>
File: 1653688148748.png (115 KB, 1690x1086)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
if you really cared about ending racism you would start with blacks, then onto hispanics, and then asians, and finally whites

but we both know that isn't really your concern
>>
File: 1654042332525.png (454 KB, 598x734)
454 KB
454 KB PNG
I'll never forgive the blacks for what they did to my grandma
>>
>>69147506
a white kid called me a nigger in 7th grade so I knocked him the fuck out but then i got in trouble and they acted like i was a thug for doing it. then the same exact shit happened a couple years later in high school and i realized that white people will always view a Black man defending himself as worse than the white person attacking him.
>>
>>69148166
RIP anons grandmother, she's in a better place now
>>
>>69148146
socially awkward, quiet, anxious, depressed
>>
>>69147506
I'm racist against whites because neo-nazi wannabes always vandalized our restaurant and threatened my parents when i was a kid.
>>
>>69148181
that doesn't really fall into black stereotypes
usually they are very loud, expressive, and emotional
are you really big and physically intimidating or something? your demeanor should be approachable
>>
>>69148197
Yeah. Same. The KKK used to run through my neighborhood burning all the houses down and raping the teenage girls. The media didn't say anything because they are anti-black.
>>
>>69148165
Hispanic isn't a fucking race.
>>
File: 1655793091892.webm (1.35 MB, 618x1080)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB WEBM
>>69147506
>what made you racist?
idk, probably the fact that niggers get to fuck THIS and I'm stuck with some pasty dog fucker. You would be pissed too.
>>
>>69148174
Totally okay to physically assault someone over a verbal insult, and of course the eternal negro victim complex is in place to deny all accountability for your actions, sounds like that kid got your label right
>>
>>69148216
That's horrible, I'll bet they were anti-Semitic incels too!!!
>>
>>69148237
*sigh* unzips
why oh why am I cursed with jungle fever
>>
>>69148203
my point is people will assume that anyways, regardless of how quiet or calm i actually am. i'm not especially big or scary looking, it's just the way it goes, i'll be grouped in as part of the stereotype either way
>>
>>69148237
>caecerian scar
Gross I don't like abortion
>>
>>69148259
>Gross I don't like abortion
It's okay. There is a 50% chance the baby was a black male.
>>
>>69148165
In no fucking world would asian and hispanics rate blacks above white, lmfao.
>>
>>69148224
its a catchall term for mestizos, get used to it nerd
>>
>>69147506
>what made you racist?
jews
>>
>>69148174
>gets called a nigger
>acts like a nigger
Just because it's normalized behavior, it doesn't make it right. There is nothing magical about the world nigger. The slur is not worst than any other. Yet, America (and now most of the West) acts as if there was something special to it.
>inb4: slavery and oppression
Get in line, nigger. Most people have gone through that at one point or another if you study history.
>>
>>69147506
Probably the realization that my country/ state/ city was not like this 60 years ago, these invaders are new, it was a safe high trust area before they came now it is a trash filled dangerous hellhole because of them.
>>
>>69147506
Realizing the cancer of modern society is all the fault of the white man.

That if the white man really wanted to share ideas and improve the world he could have consensually done it rather than destroy and cause century lasting conflicts, ontop of spreading his modern western poison allover the globe.
>>
>>69147506
I for one think all the races should make peace, come together, and make the holocaust real
>>
>>69147526
well im not genocidal so shove it up your ass?
>>
>>69147506
>skyla
Based and /co/ pilled.
>>
>>69147648
post the alt image, the TRUE ending
>>
>>69147506
Racism doesn't exist. The term was coined by Trotsky to quash dissent and thr first use of it is to allege that opposition to communism was "racist" against Germans.
I'm a mischling, I prefer whites and asians to blacks, Hispanics, and fellow Jews (I know we/they are asiatic) due to their behaviour.
It is also the case that different ethnicities will always not be able to coexist in one space without one subsuming the other. Ethnicities are going extinct as we speak.
>>
>>69147506
Working food service. Blacks never tip, always would be rude and cause a scene. Always pulling the "racism" card whenever they don'tget their way. Also, the mass amount of forced tokenism in films, commercial and tv.
>>
>>69147506
Being around black people, that's all it took to realise that whites and blacks aren't even the same species
I'm not racist, in the same way that hating dogs doesn't make me racist
>>
>>69148534
I feel you, blacks, hispanics and jews are the cringe races
>>
>>69148174
While I think that's justified, quite frankly you fucked up by hitting back. You should have just told on them.
>>
>>69147506
I swear to God what ia it with whites obsessiin with sending niggers everywhere? Your kind are even sending niggers to remote reservations!
>>
>>69148604
Not them but I honestly feel the same, if you're willing to use a slur in public, then you're willing to face the consequences for it. Could've been handled better but the kid's the one who chose to play with fire.
>>
My town going from like 90% white from when I was born to minority majority and becoming a complete shit hole. Now there's junkies and homeless everywhere because all the coons elected a black sheriff.
>>
>>69147692
I worked as a lifeguard at a public pool on the rez. The amount of pure retardation I saw was just unbelievable. I saw so many fat people. Injuns are fat even by American standards. I saw so much random violence. The moment that sticks out the most though was the time I confiscated a jack daniels 40 from a 12 year old.
>>
>>69148571
Yeah, every dissatisfied black customer I've ever encountered claimed they were being rhe victim of racism. Even though every other race was treated the same. They have a gigantic chip on their shoulder and this is Europe.
Working with them is also terrible. I've seen them do under half an hours work in a full shift.
>>
>>69147506
My mother was racist and also I just lived in a neighborhood with lots of black people and her biases were proven right more often than not
>>
>>69148174
Imagine giving a shit so much about a word. Congrats monkey you proved the yt crackaz right
>>
>>69147526
remember self defense rape?
>>
>>69148174
hahaha words doesn't matter what kind of words doesn't justify the physical violence, but your small nigga brain can't comprehend that
>>
>>69147506
Define racist.
Im a muslim and i dont hate other races, but i would never ever bring shame by marrying another race. I think each race should stick to their own.
>>
>>69148174
You hear a insult and start to asult him, they didnt call you a thug you are one.
>>
>>69147506
All the non-whites I encountered in my home town were criminals. Allthe non whites I met when I was a student in anothercity were smelly, selfish, ugly cunts.
>>
>>69148174
But you are a nigger, why do you punch people for calling nigger a nigger?
>>
>>69148174
You were in the right. The people saying otherwise come from a race that's going extinct, and they ought to learn from you.
>>
>>69148166
I know it's very cliche at this point, but imagine if the roles were reversed
America really needs to be glassed
>>
>>69149543
>loving all the ethnicities Allah gave us and preserving them
Yep, that's a hecking racismarino alright! You must marry a *consults chart* slav and produce many mixed race children.
No, you shouldn't marry a Jew, don't be silly go-uh-guy
>>
>>69148174
classic nigger thought process
>>
>>69147506
A mix of things. The obnoxious black people that absolutely fit the stereotype that I've seen irl, and the constant pushing of black people in media
I've got black friends, I know they're not all bad, I know that the media is actively trying to divide us all too. But it doesnt stop me from noticing patterns that seem more common in blacks than in other races.
>>
I never bought the idea we were identical, I had biology since grade school. The idea genes regulating the human nervous system won't diverge over 100+ thousand years and through multiple bottlenecks happening across the whole planet is pure retardation. Intellect and temper has to differ, it's a probability thing.

I entered new level of contempt against americanized non-Euros this year, when the invasion of Ukraine.
>"wypepo be EEH EEH OOH OOH, nigga, why we haz ta care bout dem cracks nomsayin???"
>*some bullshit twitter post about darkies being held at the border while in reality they're illegals from Belarus*
>"eyo, dem wypepo be raysis at the border n shiet!"
complete retards. What white people? Race doesn't exist here in any functional way, if you're as much as one degree away from native to a country you're a complete alien, you won't even have the opportunity to be judged by the continent you're from if people can identify your ethnicity. Same goes for countries in Asia etc. if you're Chinese you're completely different than a Japanese all the way to a metaphysical level, there is almost no wider divide in their mind.

Yet to these retarded motherfuckers this was all a white people thing. What a bunch of cretins. And you can see this shit spreading around Africa, West and South Asia. Bunch of ex-imperialists that only stopped mass slavery because Western countries bullied them out of it now crying about injustices. I will always vote against immigration. Imagine ending up like the Brits, where shitheels on tv question the existence of Englishness etc. and then go on calling natives whites just to milk the amerimeme politics racket. Die in a fire, you bunch of scumfuck leeches, if I catch wind of you I will ruin you without a second thought. If you designate me as an enemy I will not genuflect before you like in some portland commie, I will stomp the lungs out of you.
>>
>>69148165
This study should have been broken down race and gender. Pretty sure It's foids casing the variance in the other charts.
>>
life did. every single negative stereotype about every single race, my own included, is true to a degree. to not be racist is to be naive and wishful. this does not entitle people to outright hate and want to harm certain races, but you should 100% be allowed to judge people strictly based on their race and how they carry themselves.
>>
>>69148174
Based. Talk shit get prepare to get your head bashed in.

All the cumskins on this site are so sympathetic to incel school shooters that shoot up their class because
>muh no gf
>muh bully
but will be the first to tell blackbots they are wrong for standing up for themselves.

Fucking rats, glad they're dying breed lmao.
>>
File: Screenshot (24841).png (752 KB, 1366x768)
752 KB
752 KB PNG
>>69147506
Knowledge of biology between races and watching common trends
White males are the only humans I consider sentient today
>>
>>69147506
>dehumanizes enemy for dehumanizing enemies

lmao they actually think this will work and not feed into their ideology.
>>
>>69147506
I just do not like people in general, regardless of what rock you come from we are a planet of easily manipulated niggers and it shows. That being said Jews should all be rounded up and sent to their cuckshed in the desert and borders should be tightened across the board. Maybe consider machine gun emplacements for the inevitable food crisis that will give us the reset the planet desperately needs.
>>
>>69147529
>the only reason I haven't stomped on their head is because I'm a weak sheltered little bitch who talks shit online

Fixed
>>
>>69148097
People who couldn't fit into society why should that be revealing of anything.
>>
>>69150847
because it invokes behavior that any person has in a post-apocalyptic society or being stranded on an island
they'll revert to instinct if the future is too uncertain
>>
>>69148174
It's hilarious how many insecure wimpy racist white kids get triggered by this

Calling someone a nigger is the worst thing you can call someone someone any white kid that calls a black person that in racial connotation deserves to have his jaw shattered.

This website is proof that so many whites are pussies.
>>
File: images (16).jpg (8 KB, 194x259)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>69148238
Being a cowardly little incel who thinks his disrespect shouldn't hold any consequences just a beta punk who can't take accountability for his actions. Wants to be able to run his mouth and not have someone beat the shit out of him. Typical little white boy.
>>
>>69148317
He wasn't acting like a nigger he was acting like a self respecting man. I hope Blacks never stop punishing you for your disrespect. The ironic thing is if it was some white girl calling white men tiny dick incels and his punk ass hit her you cowards would be cheering her on.
>>
>>69147932
you say this shit. but plenty of white kids do it on a larger scale.
>>
>>69150896
yeah good luck landing in jail for assault retards
>>
File: grumpy owl.jpg (73 KB, 640x426)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>69147506
Mostly being nonwhite and seeing the results of the systematic oppression on indigenous peoples globally by whites.
Also I hate Brazilians and Indians for unrelated internet reasons.
>>
>>69150857
Thats not in any way resembling a "post apotolyctip society" that is an entire government ran institution. The principle of race in pirson has to due with the rules of gangs on the street, obviously if you're black you aren't allowed to be a skin head and if you're white you aren't allowed to be a blood. If you're not apart of a gang and you're too yourself you associate with whoever you want, it's it's same in real life as it is in prison, though in real life I met skin heads who hang around black people.
>>
>>69150912
Lol you're a pussy what kind of man starts a fight then presses charges, if someone hits you hit them back don't run to the cops after getting dropped for running your pussy ass mouth man up
>>
>>69150951
or how about you don't chimp out like a normal human being is that too hard for ya
>>
>>69148174
knowing black kids like you. you probably antagonized him till he had it with your shit.
>>
>>69147506
living in milwaukee
>>
>>69147506
it's natural to be ethnocentric. it's only jews to some extent and whites that display otherwise.
>>
The large spate of terrorist attacks carried out by "refugees"
>>
The left wants whites dead, if you don't see this then you are ignorant or blind.
>>
>>69147506
I lived in metro atlanta for a year. I saw far too many chimp outs.
>>
>>69150930
>results of the systematic oppression on indigenous peoples globally by whites.
Balooning their numbers (outside Americas with their nonexistant immunities) and slashing mortality from violent death by 3/4ths was terribad

If only we could bring back the Arab slave trade anbd other shiet wypepo ended there wouldn't be so much overpopulation
>>
>>69147506
i would consider myself racist but im only racist to niggers (mainly ones that grew up in the hood and act like the average nigger) growing up in texas school it was mainly blacks and basically constant bullying and getting jumped all that and theyre just so loud and obnoxious and have no social awareness i fucking hate them and basically about a month or 2 ago i realised that i was racist and was fine with it because niggers are just as racist
>>
File: ah sweet.png (353 KB, 779x397)
353 KB
353 KB PNG
Evidence and experience.
>>
File: color of crime.png (259 KB, 858x962)
259 KB
259 KB PNG
The ability to discriminate between different things
>>
File: 1508107494504.png (318 KB, 496x559)
318 KB
318 KB PNG
>>69147506
Not racist by sane, mid noughties standards, but I resent the constant media barrage telling me I'm evil by default due to having white skin. (kinda ironic as I'm Irish, and in Britbongistan where I live more black people have slave-owning ancestors than Celts or Slavs do but whatver).

Also feel pissed off at how censorious the culture has become surrounding humour, and somehow laughing at a spicy but good-natured joke has become equated to genuine hatred. I just try and remind myself that race-baiting is mostly a media fabrication and try and avoid woketards of every race.
>>
>>6915086
I will keep that in mind nigger
>>
File: ffnx6thwypg41.jpg (29 KB, 300x262)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>69147506
>what made you racist?
So growing up in the 90's, every show or whatever aimed at kids had to have that "perfectly diverse" crew. The Burger King Kids Club, the class from The Magic School Bus or Recess, everything. And nobody fucking cared because it despite it being everywhere, it wasn't crammed down your throats with stereotypes. It's not like there was a kid named "Pablo" wearing a sombrero with a taco in hand, a hilariously exagerated accent and a mariachi band following him. It seemed like, yeah, everyone can get together just fine, right? No big deal.

But then you get into the real world and realize that all these groups have their own culture and not all of them are compatible with each other. That's what did it: constant interaction with groups that do not share the same morals and values as me. It's pattern recognition. Black people don't generally tip: that's not me hating on black people for no reason, it's me noticing a trend.
>>
>>69148165
dunning-kruger. though the "rate" score is not explained at all. im assuming higher = more favourable
>>
File: 1651917031616.jpg (4 KB, 263x192)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>69151142
Could've brought lagging peoples up to speed civilly, instead of by genocide, land grabbing and extortion.
Just saying.
>>
Black people frighten me and I live in Michigan
>>
>>69147506
i hate white women more than i hate niggers. i have black skin. i hate nigger culture, but i'm pretty racist against all the races. The race i hate the least is asian so i identify most with them. they are peak humanity. whites are just degenerate in america. i dont like them that much. niggers are better than white women. white men are middle of the road some are good some are shit. hispanics dont really cause a lot of problems but theyre not inclusive and open like the whites are, they are snobby about their own race. middle easterners would be based if their home countries werent shitholes. islam is based. other than that, asians are the most peaceful, most assimilated, most advanced, most open, underappreciated race. korea and japan and even china's economy asbolutely shits on america. not just by scale just by quality of life and resilience. china is only dogshit because of the communist party. indonesia, thailand, singapore etc culture absolutely shits on american culture. asians just shit on everyone except in the genetics department
>>
File: 2jmnh4usyhs31.jpg (71 KB, 640x384)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>69151771
>Could've brought lagging peoples up to speed civilly
No, you can't. Not in practice. It'll end up like this, every single time.
>>
>>69151771
It was run of the mill imperialism and I will never hear you complaining about all the rest of it, ever. Not when Muslims dwarfed Atlantic slave trade, not when Mongols decimated civilizations simply to languish in their ruins, nothing. It's always only "colonialism". Imperialism's only bad when wypepo dun it. Otherwise you'll probably cheer on.

Meanwhile keep voting for progressives and never check who sterilized natives, what arguments were raised in Berlin conference or why Leopold II was given the Congo. Just vote left cause they say wypepo bad. lol lmao
>>
I haven't had racist thoughts in years, white/asian liberals eclipsed blacks in my pantheon of dislikes in 2018, and it really feels like they're doubling how absolutely evil they are every year.
I guess this is because I made it in the corporate world.
>>
>>69151799
lol this sounds like it was written by a child. ever taken an IQ test before?
>>
>>69151952
Not that anon but IQ tests are gay
>>
I just don't enjoy being around Mexicans much, but I don't necessarily hate them.
>>
>>69151799

Islam turns everything into a desert of death, just because you think they are based about their views on women and jews, well, that's about it!
You don't want them anywhere near a white country.
Accept muzzies and you will suffer the consequences once there are enough, and even before that.

t. eurogoy
>>
I'm not racist (swm) but my wife, who was born and raised in Africa is the most racist person I know. She hates black men period, she hates black hoes and traditional African culture to quite an extent.
She doesn't like white women and constantly makes jokes or laughs about things I'd probably get cancelled over.
I dont really give a shit desu but It's wild, she also does not think she is or can be racist in the slightest.
>>
File: danish_congo.jpg (84 KB, 640x663)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>69147506
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Game
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congo_Free_State
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_Wars
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_United_States
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scramble_for_Africa
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_colonization_of_the_Americas
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Indochina
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_British_Raj
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_Orange
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippine%E2%80%93American_War
>etc. etc. etc.
Just a general absence of fucks. I mean, I get it. The past is the past and none of us had anything to do with past atrocities. What I don't understand is, how can so many of them seem to just not care? Year after year the top political issues, "muh family, muh taxes, the gays, abortion". Like, wouldn't it make moral and economic sense to say, "holy shit Indians, our bad. Yeah, that was a dick move. Lets put together a national plan to get you guys up to speed with the rest of the US so you can have the same opportunities as we do. But they don't do that, because they rly just don't care.
>>
>>69152119
Are you white? Orgeno
>>
>>69152150
Maybe stop stoning women to death
>>
File: 1812 freeing slaves.jpg (101 KB, 665x586)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
Well knowing different groups are distinct doesn't make you racist in my book. I am racist against groups who are fairly reliably awful across the board like pakis, turks and jews. That's mostly just from either exposure or their past actions being unforgivable.

>>69152150
Don't all the welfare given to injuns just get stolen by corrupt tribal leaderships? I don't really get why indians are treated like such victims in general though. They weren't treated particularly badly, just the losers of an unconventional war where civilians were fair game on both sides.

The thing with all those examples you gave is that there are survivors left to complain. No one complains about the arab slave trade because they castrated them and thus there was no descendants to whine about it.
>>
>>69152150
I don't care and you shouldn't either. All that shit is already past us. Be yourself and don't let guilt consume you. You don't want to end like boers in south africa
>>
when i was 4 year old i was attacked by vicious dogs they were black and asian even since then i have been racist
>>
>>69148174
School always chastises anyone defending themselves. That's how they are. You're not a special victim here.

Nigger.
>>
>>69147506
Working and generally interacting with other races made me realize there is no hope for them.
>>
science, data, and reality
>>
>>69150857
>Revert to instinct
People don't do it out of instinct though, they do it for their own safety due to the culture of prison. You don't stay away from white people as a black person because wypipo bad but because its literally just common knowledge that you shouldn't fuck with a group unlike yours. If this wasn't an issue, people would likely not do it as much. You also have to remember what >>69150847 isn't wrong when it comes to what the prison population is generally made up of. There may also be older people there who carry dated and possibly socially unacceptable ideas which causes them to be more easily passed on in a smaller contained environment.
People will always find a way to segregate amongst themselves, if its not race, then its something else.

TL;DR its more about gangs and personal safety if anything
>>
>>69150525
Not black but they have a point. Why do I have to give a shit about Ukrainians halfway around the world? Because I didn't give a shit.
>>
>>69147506
Racism or rather ethnocentrism is a completely logical and natural human emotion and value. We should be separate. Whites will be a minority within the next century. Western society has been destroyed by multiculturalism and immoral capitalism. Family, community, country, all those have been taken from us. Healthy and sanity has been taken from us.
>>
I don't hate black people.
I hate niggers.
I don't hate women.
I hate sluts.
>>
>>69147506
I spent time around people of different races while having basic pattern recognition skills.
>>
>>69147506
Getting called racist over minor issues made it easier to just become majorly racist. Was tired of arguing, might as well accept it, and then start learning into it.
>>
File: 1431876323992.webm (761 KB, 640x640)
761 KB
761 KB WEBM
>>69147506
I am not racist because I live in a vastly majority white country and have been given no reason to be. If I lived in America I would probably be racist against blacks honestly after seeing how they behave.
>>
>>69152150
What the fuck are you even talking about politicians bend over backwards trying to appease minorities every fucking year. Minorities just squander it all.

Why the fuck should there be a national plan to get you up to speed when you've failed to get up to speed for the last hundred years. You know what Japan did in the last 100 years? Do you know what Hong Kong achieved in 100 years. You are just pathetic and unwilling to fix your own communities.
>>
>>69147545
It's the ones I see chimp out on social media that make me hate them, hoenstly some of my best friends are back and I really like black grandpa's, probably cuz the house I spent all my time over at when I was younger was a black family so I learned a lot over there from the grandpa. Hoenstly it's just the ones that act like straight up NIGGERS. If it's just a dude who's black I don't care about his skin color
>>
>>69148174
>knocking someone out because they called you a name is defending yourself
>>
>>69147506
Other races are ugly and there's something very wrong about their behaviour, I've felt that way for as long as I can remember. I can't really wrap my head around the mentality of Americans and people who live in "melting pot" cities, I feel as if they must be constantly lying to themselves or that they must've had a really unnatural upbringing.
>>
>>69150951
>if someone hits you hit them back don't run to the cops
>"Nooo... don't rely on the cops! They are racist!"
lmfao
Nigger culture really is something. How about you graduate from being a nigger and become an actual black *person* instead?
>>
>>69148174
defending yourself from a WORD? nigger you a pussy ass bitch go cry bout it to yo momma if she still put up with yo wimp ass
>>
>>69147506
Just dealing with/being around blacks.
Went to a large university and did work study. Blacks were always the most rude, loud customers. Would consistently try to get shit for free and steal. Our campus cops would never follow up on it.
Lived in a predominately black area for a year because got fucked by a lease and had to find something quick. Was the worst, most depressing atmosphere everywhere. Nothing taken care of. Things actively destroyed. Crime like crazy. They have no concern for others or anything.
Also every job I've worked with a black coworker, they're always the laziest ones that try to do nothing.
I hate when people try to say "oh you just hate them because their skin color that they can't help". No one does that, it's because they're dog shit. I don't have a problem with other races. The only other problematic one being muslims, but non-muslim arabs aren't bad.
>>
>>69148604
>>69149901
>>69150658
imagine being niggers. oh wait, you don't have to.

>>69150865
>Calling someone a nigger is the worst thing you can call someone
now rub your three braincells together until they produce an explanation for this fact. why is it so bad to be called a nigger? your first kneejerk reaction will be some cope about muh slavery 200 years ago but if you keep thinking you'll eventually realize the truth.
>>
>>69147506
Retail work. Everytime an ape comes in there's a high chance of a chimpout, you have to be ready for it at all times if you value your life.
Shit fucks with your head, I can't even have black friends anymore because I just know they are always on the brink of snapping, like a dumb animal pretending to be a person.
>>
File: meat grinder.png (284 KB, 680x559)
284 KB
284 KB PNG
>>69148174
N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R
>>69150888
>Wants to be able to run his mouth and not have someone beat the shit out of him.
jej you're on 4chan nigger.
Also,
>ooga booga where da wyte wimin at
>>
>>69156084
Delete this image, stalker.
>>
>>69156111
How am I a stalker?
>>
my ancestors who brought them here in the first place. i understand why but importing an invasive species was boneheaded and the niggers need to go back home now
>>
>>69147506
>my father being right about the Jews
>living in France 10 months
>liberal Americans witch hunting shit that hasn't been a thing for decades
>>
Why do they look and smell like my shits though? Seriously, what's the big idea?
>>
>>69148174
If you hit someone in response to him calling you a bad word once

You're a fucking nigger, you slack-jawed neanderthal.
>>
>>69156164
Unless you are jewish your ancestors didn't bring them.
>>
>>69147506
Literally niggers
>>
>>69156748
He's a Jew
>>
>>69155018
You know I'm right. Whites tolerate disrespect too much and that's why they're in the mess they are in today. If you dropped people for merely looking at you funny then the Jews would think twice about messing with you. You want to know what's really wrong with blacks? It's that they're black. It's not behavioral at all. What other races do will always be bad, what your race does will always be just. Think about it moron. Next time you see a white guy chimput you pat him on the back.
>>
>>69149901
>we'll drive them to extinction!!!
>why whites hate us so much?!?!?
Lmao imagine being a nigger
>>
>>69156896
I never said anything about supporting white genocide. Clearly you must be brown.
>>
>>69148237
Ugly and a slut and also from her scar she killed her baby
>>
>>69152150
Muh colonialists cope and seeth also that man in the pic is literally a doctor hand chopping is a Islamic thing
>>
>>69148174
>capitalizes "Black" man
you made this up, but I agree with your sentiment that you should stand up for yourself.
>>
>>69156911
You think taking me out of the genocide list will keep you safe?
Lmao

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.