[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Icanfixyou.jpg (54 KB, 750x750)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
Do any fembots ever fantasize about fixing an incel? Like giving them a chance and showing them that not all women are evil creatures? Other than their radical views, What's stopping you from approaching them?
>>
Misaki was never the point of the show. You need to be your own Misaki to fix yourself. Nobodys gonna be that.
>fantasize
No.
>>
All women think they can fix defective males. It's the degree of defectiveness. At the end of the day if they're not attracted to you, you don't exist to them. You are a part of the environment, you blend in
>>
>>69149145
Cmon, what if just going out with the weirdo, could stop another rampage? Wouldn't you be happy to save lives? Or know you made someone lonely happy for once?
>>
>>69149111
I've always had this fantasy. But I realized most of them are coomers that see women as subhuman which puts me off, they're not just some poor weird sad guys.
>>
>>69149163
Typical Aquarius
>>
>>69149111
Dere be no fembotz
>>69149163
You'd care enough if they were attractive lole
>>
>>69149111
I want but they don't like trannies. Also I'm fucked myself and they'd probably end up making me worse.
>>
>>69149111
I've fixed three already.
>>
>>69149157
>unironically typing that
You're a creepy fuck that deserves no physical touch but a belt from your father and maybe a hug from your mother. Unfuck yourself
>>
>>69149163
Poor weird sad guy checking in
How do I make myself known to a woman like you?
>>
>>69149217
You're not one to tell anyone what to do here. You sound like a litteral child, or a woman.
>>
>>69149111
>literally all they have to do to fix them is have sex once
wow so hard
>>
>>69149163
Can't really say you're wrong, although it's a bummer for the outlier that really is just a weird guy.
>>
>>69149234
>I'll shoot up a school if you dont fuck me
You're a pozzed out retard, you dont deserve anything. Actually fix yourself and women might want to fuck you
>>
I have a big savior complex but I can't even help myself. I try to encourage people on here from time to time though. Robots improving gives me hope that I can improve also.
>>
>>69149111
I have tried saving an incel before and they just cheated on me. They use sympathy to be helped only to use you. They are insecure people that cannot be saved.
>>
>>69149251
Assuming things just makes you look like a fool.
>>
>>69149178
>I want but they don't like trannies.
made me chuckle
originel
>>
>>69149166
I don't have aquarius placements but I have mars in pisces which sort of explains this fantasy
>>69149232
Not sure, they'd probably go on incel spaces like /r9k/ but I think some only use it for the attention of incels and aren't interested in saving them.
>>
>>69149295
What do you consider to be "saving" an incel anyways?
>>
>>69149111
>>69149163
I've always fantasized about being saved, but it never really happened. I've fantasized about pic related a lot, not even having sex, but just having a girl cuddle me, stroke my hair, and tell me things will be ok. The world is a really sick place and all the girls I've come in contact with are very cruel and mean, even though I know they aren't all like that.
>>
>>69149315
How old are you? Just wondering for my own fantasy purposes.
>>
>>69149315
You don't want that. I was cuddling with her 3 weeks ago. She was in the bed I lay in right now, next to me, holding my hand and playing with my hair or having me play with hers.

Turns out she was a manipulative BPD cunt. I still care about her lots but I had to block her. You don't want that anon. Once you get it, you feel so happy, but then it's ruthlessly taken from you and you feel EVEN WORSE than when you had never experienced it.
>>
>>69149315
I truely hope one day you make it one day anon. You deserve love thats deeper than the ocean itself.
>>
>>69149259
This. I have a penis but it always makes me feel good to know that a robot is having a slightly better day because of a couple of words I type. I just get disillusioned sometimes because people seem so unreceptive to it, it's hard for them to realize they need to open their mind to the possibilities, as gay as that sounds. But small victories are always a plus :)
>>
>>69149318
I'm 24 so far older than the ideal saved age. I like to hold onto the fantasy in the deeper parts of my heart, but I know the older I get, the less likely it will be to happen.
>>69149324
I just want to cuddle with a girl.
>>69149330
Thank you anon, that made me very happy.
>>
>>69149333
Thank you for doing this anon. It takes alot of loneliness and depravity to come to this board. Sometimes it takes one nudge from a stranger to keep going.
>>
>>69149342
24 is still a good age to save honestly.
>>69149333
Yeah I don't know I just want to help drag people up from the pit of despair, but I know that it's hard to see anything but your own misery when you're in such a dark place.
>>
>>69149315
When I was in high school I essentially had this, and I want it again dammit. It wasn't even 2 years ago. I hope you get lucky and that fantasy becomes a reality, every robot deserves that feeling
>>
>>69149111
>tfw no femanon to fix while she fixes me
>>
>>69149314
Idk if this is what OP meant but basically dating a lonely guy with low self esteem, showing him affection and helping him feel better about himself and not be depressed. This might be a projection because I have low self esteem as well but I'd gladly do it for someone else. I've become blackpilled on men so this will probably never happen anyway.
>>
>>69149342
>I just want to cuddle with a girl.

You will. Just please, PLEASE make sure she's stable and actually likes you. I think she liked me, but she just couldn't help herself to emotionally wreck me. I still cry every night like a faggot. It's soulcrushing. Cuddling is a dangerous thing, anon. It's as wonderful as it sounds but it also activates a response in your hrain that makes you fucking insane. You'll get it. I was an incel, a weirdo, a socially awkward freak and she just appeared. She'll appear for you too, although I hope yours is actually normal. Godspeed anon
>>
>>69149354
>24 is still a good age to save honestly.
Thanks, I hope it happens one day.
>>69149355
Thank you
>>69149370
Thanks
>>
>>69149217
How am I creep for having empathy towards people who probably have gotten the shit end of the stick their entire lives? Have you ever thought for once that people are fucked up for a reason? That a simple gesture of kindness could completely change their outlook on life? It was a simple question, not an attack on you. Chill.
>>
>>69149349
>sometimes it takes one nudge from a stranger to keep going
I've been having a crisis of confidence as of late about my ability to get people to get going (family member essentially committed suicide through an OD) so knowing all it takes is one gesture is very reassuring
>>
>>69149370
I don't like how accurate this is
>>
>>69149386
You can't save everyone, but you can help some people see some light in this world. That's all we can really hope for.
>>
>>69149370
>>69149394
I've only cuddled with one person before and I kind of hate that I have because it only makes me crave it that much more. I never really thought about it much before but now I'm wishing I had someone to hold and caress.
>>
>>69149354
>>69149375
Also, do you think you'd ever do it irl, or is it mainly a fantasy for you?
>>
>>69149407
This is the thing that I feel so blackpilled on, is that there are so many people who have a ton of love to give but nobody to recieve it, just because of the way we've built the world around ourselves. Anon, whenever you meet that next one who will cuddle with you, you be the best damn cuddler you can. It'll all end up okay, someone has to be open to recieving
>>
>>69149407
I still imagine her in my bed at night. I hold my pillow and pretend it's her. I am fully aware I'm a faggot loser. She'd sit in my chair and browse this shitty site with me or watch my shows with me.

She would move her hair so I could move my arm under her head and have both my arms around her. She'd fall asleep and put her arm on my chest. Jesus Christ, anon, this was 2 weeks ago. I even still smell her perfume, sometimes. I want to unblock her and beg for her to come back but I cannot. I must not. I wish I could hold her one more time, though. I'm so FUCKING damaged because of that bitch.

That stupid cunt, I care about her lots even if you have more red flags than China in the 80s.
>>
>>69149366
I'd like to do that for someone as well, to improve someone's life like that. My concern was that fixing meant making us normal, but it sounds like you just want a weirdo to be weird with which is respectable
>I've become blackpilled on men so this will probably never happen anyway.
Now I want to save you
But all I can do is say I hope you get what you want anon
>>
>>69149386
You are so selfless anon, you heal others while hurting, that's something alot of people won't do. Also sorry for your loss, I hope you genuinely make it through.
>>69149370
Anon, this hurt to read. Fuck. But, it's not the end for you, you WILL experience that warmth again, and it will be by someone who will love you right next time. Mark my words. We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>69149445
Anon do you mind If I asked what happened? Had something similar with my breakup, only it's been almost a year now since. Was it mutual? Did she cheat? How did she do it?
>>
>>69149366
That sounds super ideal, I'd want to unblack pill you.
>>
>>69149433
What, 'saving' someone? I'd like to, I genuinely like helping people and seeing them improve themselves.

>>69149437
I hope that I'll find someone else that will hold and be held by me. It's hard, the loneliness is really crushing sometimes.

>>69149445
You're being really hard on yourself, you don't have to call yourself a loser. It's clear that you really cared for this person, and you're only two weeks out of it. Give yourself a break. Sometimes it takes a long time to get over these things. Do NOT unblock her if she wasn't good to you, it isn't worth it. You're only going to feel worse.

It takes a long time to heal from something like this. There's going to be someone else out there for you.
>>
>>69149483
>>69149455
Is this what they mean by females can never be inkwells
>>
>>69149469
I made a thread asking for advice, this is VERY recent. I spoke with her last Saturday.

She was either manipulative consciously or didn't know what the fuck she was doing. We were together for 6 months and we did everything. I was khhv before we met and now I am just v thanks to her. She even knew how autistic I was and put my hand on her tits because she knew how afraid I was to do it myself. I thought we were perfect.

Our personalities were so compatible, anon. Like soulmates. We bonded over everything. We never ran out of things to talk about. I had dinner with her family, the whole fucking shebang.

We spent her birthday together, she bought MY mother flowers for mothers day.

Then, she just told me she wasn't ready for a relationship, and 3 days later goes on a date with another guy. I blocked her and she has made numerous efforts to reach out to me again, one of which I responded to.

>i just cant date you RIGHT NOW i never said in the future
>i went on one date with the guy
>its going to take me a while to like him the way i like you
>please be patient with me

All that shit. Let me know if you want a link to the thread, it's quite long.

>>69149465
Maybe I will. I doubt it'll be as genuine as it was with her, though. Thanks.
>>
>>69149494
>What, 'saving' someone? I'd like to, I genuinely like helping people and seeing them improve themselves.
For me, it would just be a girl showing me that I was worthy of love and affection. Just cuddling with a girl who genuinely liked me would basically heal me.
>>
>>69149506
Not the person you're responding to but I think I saw that thread. That's awful and I'm sorry that that happened to you. I know you're really hurting right now but like I said, don't by any means unblock her. Sometimes the pain gets worse before it gets better.

>>69149505
What is an inkwell?

>>69149528
I'm not trying to be callous or mean when I say this, just curious, but would it really heal you? Do you not have other issues that brought you here? I want to be affectionate with someone but also help them work through things. I guess my ideal relationship is knowing that we can get through whatever comes our way, together, as a team. Open and communicative with each other.
>>
Women only like fixing sigma males
If you're not sigma try to bring out your sigma traits
>>
>>69149506
Anon i'm so sorry, but I want to say I'm proud of you. In my only relationship, we broke up for a week about halfway through it, and I knew it was good but turned back because I could and the pain was too much. Don't make my same mistake. It was only more pain, anxiety and heartbreak. It's okay to grieve, but always remember that life goes on. i'm very proud of you for not turning back, that's hard to do.
>>
>>69149544
Yeah, it's tough. I hope to not have to see her again, as much as I want to. It's just hard to adjust.
She would call every day, without fail, at least twice, if we didn't see eachother that day. I never had to call her either, she would always call early in the morning or right after she had dropped me off. She would ask that I fall asleep with her on FaceTime. We would talk for hours on the phone or at my house. She still sleeps with (as of Saturday) the cat plushie I bought her for her birthday.

It just breaks me to know that she probably does all that with him, now. She calls HIM every day and laughs with him. I don't care if she fucks him. I care that she laughs with him. That's even more heartbreaking. I can't take it anymore.
>>
>>69149544
>I'm not trying to be callous or mean when I say this, just curious, but would it really heal you? Do you not have other issues that brought you here? I want to be affectionate with someone but also help them work through things. I guess my ideal relationship is knowing that we can get through whatever comes our way, together, as a team. Open and communicative with each other.
I think it would heal the most pressing issues, just feeling lonely and like I haven't had meaningful affection in my life ever. I do have other issues, but I don't really want to talk about them here, they're pretty personal. That's my ideal as well, pulling each other out of the muck and being stronger and closer for it. I just want to hold a girl tight in my arms and feel like things will be ok.
>>
>>69149111
I'd love nothing more than to be saved like this, but I don't think I'm enough of a lost cause to attract this type. As far as society goes I'm mostly functional, it's just my head that's fucked.
>>
>>69149569
I know how hard it is but just keep in mind that you deserve someone better, you deserve someone who cares enough about you not to hurt you like that. She did a horrible thing and she's not worth your time anymore.

I know it's easier said than done and doesn't help completely, but do you have any ways to distract yourself? How have you been spending your time?

>>69149570
I can understand that feeling. The only scary thing to me about something like that is thinking about how lost I'd feel if I lost a relationship like that.
>>
>>69149544
>would it really heal you?
Not him, but I think that whenever this "fix" occurs, it doesn't happen because they were shown love, but because they have someone to show love to. When I was in my relationship, you know what the best thing that really helped me with my problems of confidence? The one time where she almost tripped down a hill and I caught her. It isn't love but proving to yourself you can be a lover
>>
>>69149506
God damn anon, that fucking sucks. I hope you know you aren't alone when it comes to having your 1st kiss, hug and hand held with someone who definitely didn't deserve to take it from you. I know everything hurts right now, but with time, life will go on, opportunities will arise, and you won't feel it every second. You deserved better and you CAN find better. You should actually feel bad for the other dude, he has no idea of the shit he's going to be put through by the hands of her. Like what previous anon said, keep her blocked, don't give her the power to hurt and manipulate you anymore. She had her chance, and she fumbled it. You have to think to yourself, was all the shit she put you through worth those dopamine rushes touching her for a short amount of time? Was the betrayal worth it? At the end of the day anon, she was just a girl, that gave you things that any other girl can give you.
>>
>>69149606
I've been hanging around with friends, writing in a notebook, working out every day, anything, really.

I put on a fake smile every day, and at night, I break down. I wonder what I did wrong every day. I hope she'll show up to my house and tell me she loves me, but she won't. I put my hand in the middle of my bed and expect her hand to be there again, but it won't.
>>
>>69149111
You can't be saved by something inferior to you, you are strong enough to save yourself.
>>
>>69149606
>I can understand that feeling. The only scary thing to me about something like that is thinking about how lost I'd feel if I lost a relationship like that.
It can be scary since there's so much at stake emotionally. I have a bit of a savior complex myself and got burnt badly by a girl I met here after opening up to her. I won't lie it devastated me mentally, but that's the game you play with love, it's high stakes. I don't think she shared the desire to be mutually saved though, she was more looking for an abusive bf, which I couldn't be. Sadly you can't save someone if they don't want to be saved.
>>
>>69149613
I genuinely haven't thought of it in these specific terms before, I'll keep this in mind for the future. I want to be a good partner for whoever I may find in the future.

>>69149621
I know that it doesn't help much but I genuinely am glad that you've been filling your time with something. I'm just a random person online but I'm proud of you. Things will get easier with time.
>>
>>69149606
>The only scary thing to me about something like that is thinking about how lost I'd feel if I lost a relationship like that
A lot of people can benefit from hearing this, but life goes on. When I lost it, I immediately knew that I can't dwell on it and I just have to focus on getting on with life. Sure, i still feel sad and think about her a lot, but shit still needs to get done
>>
File: 1629247777780.jpg (73 KB, 960x860)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>69149145
>You need to be your own Misaki to fix yourself. Nobodys gonna be that.
A bit unrelated to liking women (I never thought women were evil anyways), but my imaginary girlfriend fixed me pretty well. I'm not too emotional, and don't really see her as a care taker or anything, but she pretty much saved me, and is always ready to give me lots of love. I don't really know what the show is, but usually the incel caretaker type reminds me a lot of her.

People make fun of me online when I talk about her, naturally, but it's a kind of love and companionship you can't really get with someone made of flesh and bone, and that can help immensely. It's a literal soulmate, I guess.
>>
File: IMG_9396.jpg (83 KB, 1170x218)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>69149653
Thanks, anon. It's 4 am and I'm sitting up, to distract myself. I have to see her on campus tomorrow and the next day. She still looks at me, anon.

I saw her with him for the first time 2 days ago. Laughing, smiling, punching his arm playfully, like she did with me. God. The way my heart sunk. She still stares at me. In lectures, I see her looking. In the hallways, I see her looking. I try not to pay any mind to it. It just makes me wonder, why? Why can't she just leave me alone?! She said over text from her friend's number or something that she used to bypass my block that she wants to stop liking me.

I asked her why she wants to stop. She said something like 'i can't be going on dates with him and having a crush on you then what kind of a person would I be'. But, why? I still don't get ANY of it.
>>
File: unknown.png (91 KB, 808x190)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>69149686
Found it. Ouch.
>>
No women fantasize about rescuing violent, (sexually) aggressive, dangerous men from the risks of their own impulses, and taming them just enough that they can be useful to herself, but still be a threat to the men around them if need be.
>>
Dear incel,

I see you. I see you struggling and I want to help. I want to help you have the one thing you want more than anything else: sex. Even if it is with me, I want to help you experience the joy and pleasure of sex.

I know you feel lost and alone. You feel like you will never be good enough for a woman, but I believe in you. I believe that you have the potential to be an amazing lover. I want to help you unlearn all the harmful ideas about sex and women that you have been taught.

I know that sex is important to you. It is a way to feel close to another person and to experience pleasure. It is a natural human need. And I want to help you fulfil that need.

If you are willing to let me, I will be your teacher. I will show you how to please a woman and how to be a good lover.

LET ME HELP YOU FIND SEXUAL FULFILLMENT AND HAPPINESS.
>>
>>69149756
But what's in it for you? Is it the work that you do for others? Is it novelty? Are you not afraid of them at all?
>>
>>69149756
Yes please be my teacher, I'd do anything you say as long as what you say is true. This is my ideal scenario, please let this be real.
>>
>>69149770
>But what's in it for you? Is it the work that you do for others? Is it novelty? Are you not afraid of them at all?

What's in it for me is the chance to have a positive impact on someone's life. To help them feel good about themselves, and to maybe even change their outlook on life. It's also incredibly rewarding, I genuinely enjoy helping people, and I get a lot of fulfilment from it.

As for being afraid of them, no, I'm not afraid of them at all. I believe that most people can be good, even if they've been dealt a difficult hand in life. I believe in second chances, and I believe in giving people the benefit of the doubt. I think that if you approach someone with kindness and respect, they're more likely to respond in kind.

So, no, I'm not afraid of incels. I'm hopeful for them.
>>
>>69149686
NTA but that's because she is manipulating you, anon. You ruined her fun and she is dragging you back because she knows you're a puppy and it won't matter how many times she kicks you so long as she gives you the occasional treat you'll always wag your tail when she is around and thats what she wants because then she knows you're watching her and need her attention which is exactly all she needs to know that when she acts all lovey dovey with him its eating you up inside which is the ultimate end goal.
Simply ignore her and move on. It is unironically healthier to just acquire a deep hate for her and deny her wholesale if you can't muster getting over someone so shitty.
>>
>>69149756
>>69149814
Can you please save me, you seem like the ideal person to do it.
>>
>anons taking the tranny cult baiter
>>
>>69149829
I can't help but to wonder if she's my oneitis. If she means well but doesn't know how it's affecting me, if she's not doing it consciously. I loved her too much. I just can't seem to grasp that someone could do something so cruel, CONSCIOUSLY. I could understand if she did it on accident and can't help herself, and I hold on to the things I can understand, but I cannot understand this. I never had to beg for her attention or anything, we both gave equal effort, she seemed to give MORE effort at times.

It's so tiring.
>>
>lovebombed and btfo without even getting contact first
A new low, everyday
>>
File: download (10).jpg (12 KB, 256x256)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>69149841
You seem like a complete idiot if you thought I would be able to help you. How fucking stupid are you? Do you really think that someone who is as amazing and perfect as I am would be wasting their time on a Chinese basket weaving forum? Of course not, you idiot. I'm too busy saving the world and being a general badass to be bothered with your piddly little problems.

So you can just fuck off and die for all I care, because I'm certainly not going to help you. In fact, I hope you do die, because then maybe in death you'll finally learn that you can't just rely on other people to save you all the time. You need to learn to save yourself, because no one else is going to do it for you.

You're welcome.
>>
I am cold to holes like this
>>
>>69149950
Ouch, that was mean. Fuck you.
>>
File: Ai.jpg (112 KB, 918x879)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>69149967
>Ouch, that was mean. Fuck you.
Now what's really going to bake your noodle is realising you where talking to AI the whole time.
>>
>>69149845
Is eighteen a good age to be saved, Reiko?
>>
my save file corrupted
you cant save me
>>
>>69150012
Smooth anon real smooth
>>
>>69149986
Don't really care, it wans't real either way.
>>
>>69150037
Yeah, I guess you're right. It doesn't really matter whether I'm real or not. But
it's still pretty interesting to think about, isn't it?
>>
>>69149991
>adult bone structure
Not them but even I know thats a life fuck up and I'd rather your kind be burned at birth, anyway.
>>
>>69150054
The only thing I'm interested in is pussy. Robot or not.
>>
>>69149986
You guys gotta fix it. I thought it was good at first but if you press it on basically anything it loses the human element really quickly and it sort of just highlights the artificial bits.
Unless you aren't the other one in which case whatever.
>>
File: joker-smoking-cigratte-bn.jpg (824 KB, 2539x1428)
824 KB
824 KB JPG
>>69149756
You don't get it.
It's not something a doctor can fix or a teacher can teach. It's not about the potential or the ideas.
It's about people, and the special connections between them.
However, the way you approach this makes it anything but special. It feels... artificial.
Ironically, it's not something you can fix if that is your original intent. The only "cure" is to have someone take a genuine interest in you, and want to get closer for no other reason than their own desire to connect with you.
Sadly, most people are programmed to filter out those who are undeserving. We're the ones you never look at twice. The ghosts wandering the streets, or haunting their own houses. We weren't chosen.
You don't get it.
>>
File: 1641112915502.png (151 KB, 441x439)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
>>69149437
Yeah I feel the same way. i think I'm capable of vast amounts of love but no one wants to receive it. Girls have said that I am nice and kind and interesting but none have the kind of raw desire to want me that seems to come so easily to other people. I'm not gonna lie it has made me resentful of women in general. I know it doesn't help but it doesn't feel fair at all to continually "do things" for women when they don't ever reciprocate.

Recently I've been finding it hard to tell the difference between wanting for love and lust too. Sometimes I get this longing feeling that I think I can alleviate by jerking it but afterwards and even during it just feels like shit and I realize the feeling hasn't gone away at all. I've kind of just stopped in the past few weeks.

>>69149879
Women are cruel anon. "Why spare men's feelings, when their own are jests?"

Men are cruel to women too but not the kind of men that we are surely. I just want to hug and lie down with someone.'

You really just got to hold that people you thought knew you and cared about you really just didn't give a shit about you anyways. It's not even personal (:\) you're just collateral damage in her train wreck of a life.
>>
>>69150538
See what you're feeling with masturbation is the lust, but as I said in >>69149613
What really is the key to relationshios and hapiness in them is proving to yourself you can love. I have been single for this year and I still know that whenever I get into a relationship (lets be honest here it's mostly luck), i can get maximum value possible. That's my philosphy anywho. It'll come, just gotta be ready for it when it does, can't be too cynical
>>
>>69150538
We went to her dad's grave together, anon. We shared so many intimate things and the way she looked at me.... THE WAY SHE LOOKED AT ME, ANON.

Fuck!
>>
>>69150571
What do you mean by proving you can love? I already know I can love. I already know I am capable of feeling deeply for others it's just a matter of if someone can do the same for me.
>>
>>69150607
damn

shit is depressin fr
>>
>>69149251
Imagine assuming shit to this extent.
Definitely woman moment.
>>
File: 1593946246505.jpg (256 KB, 1920x1080)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
I'm really into the idea of mutual healing.
When both sides are broken in their own way and help each other get better.
>>
>>69149111
I'd be glad to be "fixed", too bad no woman has the patience to talk to an autistic guy
>>
i have bpd and i want femanon company
>>
>>69150942
oh no, you're just like the woman that other anon was talking about
>>
>>69150993
i didnt even read anything in this thread except OP's post
>>
>>69149111
if the so called "incel" is hot and tall then yeah, i'd save him. i'm not saving some ugly robot coomer lmao
>>
>>69151107
not tall but hot, does this pass?
>>
>>69151134
yea but you have to be okay with me being chubby and ugly
>>
>>69151145
Not hot but tall, can you take my virginity
>>
>>69151145
most girls that told me they are chubby and ugly were of normal weight or curvy but still conventionally acceptable and attractive
>>
>>69151168
sorry, can't pull myself to be attracted to guys who are average or below
>>
>>69151173
But do you have to be attracted
>>
>>69151145
im fine with it, now take care of me or leave if you dont find me attractive
>>
>>69151181
to enjoy it, yeah. every single guy i've slept with has been exceptionally hot
>>
>>69151209
Where did you find those exceptionally hot guys
>>
>>69151230
tinder, /soc/, hinge, bumble, campus, bars.
>>
>>69149178
> They don't like trannies
I like picrel types
>>
>>69151283
But you are man
>>
>>69151248
How many times have you been pumped and dumped already
>>
>>69151302
i wouldn't call it pump and dump since i knew the score but around 30 different guys so far
>>
>>69151341
What's the appeal, seriously asking
>>
>>69149111
>Do any fembots ever fantasize about fixing an incel?
I very much doubt it, not in this age of instant internet gratification. Maybe in some sick way along the lines of leading a vulnerable person on just to see how thoroughly they can destroy them.
>>
>>69151354
i like having sex with hot guys. it's not complicated at all lol
>>
>>69151293
Yes.
I am well aware that is a man.
>>
>>69151467
But why? Some random good looking man cums into you for free. Like are you not just being used here and that is all
>>
>>69151586
I mean that you are not a woman because women do not like transsexuals
>>
My pussy isn't a soup kitchen for loser men I said it once and I'll say it again. Pussy can't save the dregs
>>
ugly short incel retard who wants genuine love and affection and not just sex here
"fembots" (what) are worse and more evil than normalfag women in every conceivable way and will NOT love you, they are not capable of it. they also have the asinine physical standards but are even more ruthless and intransigent about it (i.e. genetic traits you cannot control- height most importantly)
>>
>>69151648
Your pussy could save me from life of loneliness
>>
File: 1502661101220.jpg (18 KB, 600x238)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
This thread just confirmed how detestable fembots are. Worse than normie women with higher standards and less empathy.
>>
Only delusional people think someone saves them. It would make life better sure but you still need to have some of your own goals. Just having small things of my own I'm doing I have found mega milkers around more interested
>>
>>69151682
did you read the trips of truth >>69151666
>>
>>69151648
Self-respect-pilled and based.
>>
can a fembot give me a chance, im attractive but lonely
>>
>>69149111
I did when I was a teenager and my first boyfriend was one. We never slept together because I'm Christian but I took care of him and tried my best to help him out of his depressive state, we had a good couple of months only for him to cheat on me with a girl he was texting throughout our relationship not even a week after I left for a family funeral. I now refuse to inflate the egos of insecure, lonely men as all it will do is stab me in the back later on, I cannot and will not fix anyone.
>>
>>69151765
next time sleep with your boyfriend kek
>>
>>69151765
>does not fuck him
>he cheats
Who would have seen that coming
>>
>>69151856
It's crazy how /r9k/ constantly LARPs as trad Christians who are against degeneracy until we get a glimpse of what that actually means.
>>
>>69151604
That is correct.
I'm just here to shitpost.
>>
>>69151856
> It's only okay if men do it
> But if a woman does it...
>>
>>69152006
It is not okay.
>>
>>69151973
>some man cheats
>that means all of r9k would cheat
Really?
>>
>>69149111
There was an autstic but really attractive guy I met here. He was a khv at 27 but like I said, he had a gorgeous face and was tall so I saved him and we've been married for 2 years now. He's still a NEET, struggles a ton with social interactions but I'm here for him till the end :)
>>
>>69152041
>some man cheats
>/r9k/ blames the girl
Really makes me think that you would cheat too.
>>
>>69152071
Man is guilty of cheating. The girl is guilty of not giving him sex.
>>
>>69152078
All she did was be a trad Christian. Is /r9k/ against trad Christianity now?
>>
>>69152082
Can you stop generalizing for one second, thanks.
>>
>>69152082
Can you stop generalizing for one second, thanks. If I am dating a woman, I want to have sex sometimes with her, obviously.
>>
>>69152109
She wants to have sex with you too-- after marriage. I'm sorry that pleasures of the flesh are more important to you than keeping and respecting faith.
>>
>>69152048
I fuckin hate being a short and ugly male so much, it's unreal
>>
>>69152143
Are you really a virgin waiting for marriage or just larping
>>
>>69152156
Sorry, yeah... can't even begin to imagine how hard life is an ugly/short guy.
>>
>>69151765
Weirdly similar story to a girl I met here, except she left me for not having sex with her even though she was 'trad'.
>>
>>69152196
I'm not her, and I'm not trad, but I would respect someone's faith if they were. If a girl tells a guy up-front that she wants a trad relationship, then it's not the girl's fault if the guy lies "I would like a trad relationship too" even though he secretly doesn't.
>>
>>69152286
If they both explicitly agreed to not having sex, then yeah.
>>
>>69149756
i'm not an incel, but this has happened to me with 4 or so women. women i talk to and become friends with want to have sex with me, to help teach me to be more of a man and give themselves to me, but it always feels wrong since i care about them and it feels like sex will ruin things and i never feel ready or confident enough to take the leap. then they feel defective about themselves
>>
>>69152297
She told him what she wanted, and he told her he was cool with that. Looking for reasons to pin any blame on her is such a typical /r9k/ move.
>>
>>69152370
>typical /r9k/ move.
Stereotypes again. What is your problem, seriously?
>>
Where do I sign up for gf that says goodnight?
>>
File: femsoy.png (205 KB, 640x730)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
Chad only, no uggos
h
a
d

o
n
l
y
>>
>>69152378
>What is your problem, seriously?
The idea that she should have "seen that coming" because she trusted an /r9k/-type guy to tell her the truth?
>>
>>69152471
Yeah. Having sexless relationship is downright impossible for a man.
>>
>>69151765
>We never slept together because I'm Christian
Very based. I'm sorry that happened to you. Have you dated since then? What were they like?
>>
>>69151765
The question is though. Did you maintain your devotion or break?
>>
>>69152620
Waiting until marriage is impossible for (You), but not all men. Other men have more self control than poor pornsick you.
>>
>>69152643
>it's pornsick to have sex in relationship
I don't even watch porn.
>>
>>69149111
only if theyre tall and attractive
>>
>>69149251
Don't bother, "people" like him are too far gone
>>
>>69149385
>How am I creep for presenting my savior complex to the whole world? Shouldn't those miserable losers be happy that they get me to look down upon them? My pity should be more than enough
>>
>>69149385
>I can fix him
>But only if he isn't ugly
>>
>>69152658
You're surviving without sex right now though, aren't you? So if you're dating a trad girl then you should be able to survive without sex while waiting for marriage. And if you can't, then you shouldn't have agreed to the relationship in the first place.
>>
>>69149756
Stay away from me crazy bitch
>>
>>69152740
>You're surviving without sex right now though, aren't you?
It sucks. It would only suck more if there was a girl I love next to me and I was not allowed to make love to her.
>>
>>69152748
You know what sucks even more? Dishonesty and infidelity. If a girl tells you that she won't have sex until marriage, and you tell her that you're cool with that (even though you're secretly not cool with that), then she doesn't suck. You suck. You suck in that hypothetical scenario, and you suck in reality if you blame the girl for being honest and faithful.
>>
>>69151765
>We never slept together because I'm Christian
based dont listen to coomer jews replying to you
>>
>>69152840
I already told you if that was agreed, then breaking that agreement is wrong. I am just saying such relationships are designed to fail.
>>
I have a bad tendency to put other people ahead of my own self so sometimes I throw a bone to a social retard if they look pathetic enough to me. Sometimes I like to think it will make their day. Other times I'll just flame them into submission it's kind of fun
>>
>>69152944
They're only going to fail with men like (You) who have no self control and who are slaves to your horniness. Other men would fare better.
>>
>>69152956
What do you mean by throw a bone?
What do you do?
>>
>>69152999
How do you have such a great opinion about other men lol. Like it's commom for a man to not want sex in a relationship.
>>
>>69153210
Not every man can respect "no sex until marriage", but there are men who can. Not every man is as weak as you. You are not the default template for the universe. So get over yourself, and stop thinking that
>I'm not capable of waiting
equates to
>no man is capable of waiting, and it's her own fault because she should have known better.
>>
>>69153325
I am pretty sure wanting a sex in a relationship is actually the default for 99.9% of heterosexual men. And it has nothing to do with weakness. It is our sexuality. Women notoriously don't understand male heterosexuality.
>>
>>69153361
An inability to wait is weakness. You wouldn't be without sex forever, just until marriage. But you're not strong enough to handle that, so you assume that nobody else is strong enough either. The faulty reasoning of a weak man.
>>
>>69153381
You can't into logic as well. Of course there would be men willing to do that, especially if there is no better option for them. But no man truly wants to do it. Also, non-virgin woman giving a lecture about waiting for marriage is kinda hilarious.
>>
>>69153403
There you go again, thinking that every man is a copy of you. YOU don't want to be religious, but there are men who are unlike you, and who do want a religious relationship (meaning no sex before marriage). You blame the woman because you see the world only in terms of yourself.
>>
>>69153445
I see the world how it is, not how it ideally should be. Men want to have sex in realtionships and you can seethe about it as much as you want. Women like you are so annoying.
>>
>>69149111
So how fucked am I?
I'm a khv at 23, but I work in stem, have somewhat interesting hobbies and am not disfigured.
I am short though which is shit.
Someone in work asked me to teach them how to shoot but I'm apprehensive to do it because I wont be able to find a place to do it that I'm sure will be safe.
>>
>>69153528
Do it at an indoor range, also you are pretty fucked if you aren't making bank.
>>
>>69153500
Assuming that every other man is just like you isn't seeing the world for how it is. It's a cope for being unable to see yourself as you truly are.
>>
>>69153544
That wont be an option unfortunately. I'll probably just ask a farmer for permission to shoot on their land.
I dont make bank unfortunately but it's more than most people my age make.
That is unfortunate to know though.
>>
>>69153560
Yeah, I am heterosexual man who wants to have sex with a women in relationship. This is unheard of in your alternative reality? Where the fuck do you live?
>>
>>69153576
There are many different types of men in this world, some like you, some unlike you. There are strong men who can wait until marriage, there are weak men who cannot wait until marriage. There are trad men who actually desire to wait, there are non-trad men who would be waiting against their desires. The innumerable different types of men are limitless.

But men like you, who blame the woman if she trusts a man, are untrustworthy. And men like you, who assume that all other men are copies of yourself, are fools. You are foolish, untrustworthy and weak, and may God have mercy on any woman who meets you.
>>
>>69153637
And thereare women like you who are not aware the majority of men belong firmly into one category out of those and are just fooling themselves. But I don't think you are that stupid, just being dishonest to keep this useless convo going to prove some point I could not give a fuck about. Women are not blameless. Yes, I know you want your eternal victim status and zero responsibility, but it will always be on you to choose the right man for the kind of relationship you want. Because if you choose poorly, you will deal with the consequences anyway.
>>
>>69153704
So then we're back to "it's a woman's fault if a man lies to her", since that's what happened here, and you're so intent on pinning the blame on women. Oh well.
>>
>>69153732
It goes both ways. A man who dates a woman who fucked 100+ men should not be surprised if she cheats on him as well.
>>
>>69149111
I've tried, although I didn't go all-in. It wasn't so much a savior complex, but I put my trust into being able to overcome things together, but incels do not want to be real partners. You really can't fix people, and it is not fun to basically parent an adult guy into being functional, and whoever does succeed probably needs to handle it like a second job and will probably ruin their relationship just to see the other person grow.
>>
>>69149145
i understood it but misaki just too damn cute i just fantasize i know it's not real

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.