[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

We've reached ''paradise'' in our society, comfort beyond our ancestor imaginations. And now that we're here, theres nothing to do. It's like we finished the game, and now aimlessly wander the map in a melancholic state.
>>
>>69149271
Speak for yourself. I enjoy the freedom of idleness.
>>
>>69149271
>>69149301
I agree with both of you. What a strange feel
>>
no that's just a manipulation from politics from the last decade in particular, things are actually really bad and could always improve, the negativity that is constant will not go away because it got it's foot in the door, people will just settle for less for their lifelong arguments and ego
it's simply a way to bully passive aggressively, it's the we reached the magnum opus and we need the wrath of god type thing, but that's always happening it's all just shit you ,fell for, there is no absolute truth, and the system protects itself via illusions in the minds of people so that they're not making real progress and it's just peopel who hate the "paradise" they talk it up only if it helps them hate black people more or something
the "spoiled brat" thing is a very common tool and if you're honest you're never truly making it, you cucked out to say you already did for whatever evil reason or another
>>
>>69149329
But whats there to do? Travel to the stars or create a simulation? It's just more of the same.
>>
>>69149338
no you don't understand the depth of the problem if you're like that I think or you're being a wise cracker there's no real reason to be bored ever, it's from problems and memes or sin even or bad karma, a lot of progress just is not real or has a life expectancy on it, the reason you're not happy is because people wanted power over you then it's just "human nature" and that highway to hell that those arguments lead to
and as much as it is paradise then there's the snake in eden, and the paradise is in your heart as they say and it's a spiritual kingdom not a literal one
the real game is simply so vast peopel artfully give up
I walk outside and it's just infinite I am simply limited by my ego that was intentionally given to me to suffer because they fear me
>>
>>69149388
What the fuck are you talking about? You're just writing word salads now?
>>
>>69149271
>We've reached ''paradise''
>countless men are left alone
>women are """unhappy""" because they can't get the top
Nice P*A*R*A*D*I*S*E
>>
>>69149271
I remember going through this phase lol you are such faggots
>>
>>69149410
Probably a drugfeel refugee on psychedelics or schizo
>>
>>69149410
humanity has not made that much progress and it's relative and the more you have the more you have to lose

>>69149428
you're literally just too bored to read even though you're completely idle because it's about ego and it's because more than pulling the wool over my eyes it's about self deception you simply have not seen the dark side of things if you think it's paradise and not just ready to be hell if one thing goes slightly wrong
>>
>>69149462
and the level to which your life can be made into a horrible joke is not to be underestimated
but playing gta5 if you've never been outside can give you a feel perhaps, on a psyhcological/spiritual level there's so much at work with people
>>
...but it is a paradise though depending on how liberal you want to get, when you correct for certain things then it's a total paradise
>>
>>69149631
but my point as well is it's simply not supposed to be a paradise, there's supposed to be darkness otherwise there's no power, could someone do drugs and end up in the real paradise? Probably but we're in a lower form of the paradise imo, might as well call it a utopia and all kinds of things as well except that you kind of know it isn't for some reason.
>>
>>69149329
No nothing can get better for vast majority. We are poor and if we act outside the governments game rules we get locked up or killed. We will never enact any kind of real change.
>>
>>69149388
Just because there's an effectively infinite number of problems to solve doesn't mean you will vibe with any of them. And we're all limited severely by where we were born and what economic class we are a part of. Also it depends how completely lucky you are when it comes to day-to-day interactions.

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=VWiNqtKDC-M&feature=share
>>
>>69149338
We are living in a rotting corpse. I mean that in every possible meaning and interpretation aside from the very literal one
>>
>>69149725
No we are a algorithm being run by the universe to determine what it is. We are the universe. We have no control of anything yet we are slaves to the algorithm, DNA, emotions, suffering.
>>
>>69149271
>don't even get to have sex
>perpetually sexually frustrated
>this is paradise
Please fucking kill yourself I'd rather go back to 1400 if it meant I had a wife
>>
>>69149767
https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj77u3n0w5U&feature=share
>>
>>69149700
in my particular psychological prison idk what to tell you, once you start thinking thoughts dictate reality something will try to change things through you and then your problems get more complicated
it could be paradise but I'm not in paradise, with the dominance hierarchy talk, all that thing does is protect itself, it's the dominant illusion but through human souls fake things become real and with trolls you realize they just want it to be negative things that are real and yolo for whatever time that is based on the super logical system that is life and I realized because I've been fucked with so much that I'm probably never going to hit the nail on the head basically and maybe that's my joke and then there's the mass manipulation like with "esl" even and it's all meant to be I realized and people are part of a collective madness that they should free themselves from before it's too late, and like with conservatives a lot of it is fake freedom to get you. American freedom for instance is more like from a wide range of things even just having money makes you more free for instance.

What am I saying? A lot of strange ideas formed on the internet and spread that way and ofc like the snake in eden we reach for the chaos that is used for power over humanity and ofc it's presented as freedom, more than big things it's little things as well you have to be concerned with.

basically you can end up in schizo hell if you let people do it to you, a lot of suffering comes from understanding and feelings of powerlessness
>>
>>69149815
Also they make the game at least appear fair so that you absolutely know you absolutely lost and in life it all happens in real time for the effects, you never know what you're being set up for. through drugs though a lot of people realize how crazy this whole thing is and like with religion a lot of peopel giving peopel drugs is just to make them not atheists and it's just a form of dominance as well, you have to really be careful in life especially if you know evil people
>>
>>69149843
in a way though i can see how through "sacred' things a program is set up that might hold humanity back and religious peopel hate transhumanist thought for instance then you become retarded just trying to understand them and so on but most peopel are dumb or dishonest, a lot of peopel exist just to remind you that if they can break something they will and they'll torment you for bargaining power for that across time
>>
>>69149815
I stopped reading after you saying your thoughts dictate reality. No we live in a deterministic universe this is all just an algorithm playing out. Energy flows in a specific way in the universe to subjective.
>>
>>69149893
Is objective*
>>
>>69149843
Are you utterly retarded? It's not even close to appearing fair. You have to be schizophrenic.
https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=OirisOt-7Gk&feature=share
>>
>>69149893
you don't really know that though and you already know it's a slavery trick potentially, peopel based on what they believe act differently and belief is made into this metaphysical rule or that one

I guess I want to tell you about metaphysics because that's the danger, peopel will make a game out of life like the snake in eden becasue that's foundational change in the world that lasts thousands of years potentially, you can be really careful with your speech but there's always shadow of it.

>>69149923
but something does and a lot of arguments about ptsd for instance is that they simply did something wrong and they deserve it and people are very in tune with this type of thing as soon as mental illness existed or that you knew about it the game changed and became deeper

it's all manipulation that's my point
>>
>>69149941
But we do know there's an objective universe. Even if we can't understand it 100% there is useful abstracts that we're able to pass down over time that appear true. There is something not nothing there for there's an objectivity to our universe. What people believe in act on is completely determined by the universal algorithm that moves all matter. We aren't separate from it we are the universe we are energy moving according to the universe algorithm. It seems like you really haven't looked into this.
>>
What's you guys' favorite way of passing time? I still haven't been able to find the same level of joy I had as when I was a WoW-addicted teenager
>>
>>69150020
I like to shitpost on chinese cartoons forum
>>
>>69150020
There is no favorite. There's only copen. Coping doesn't work anymore. I'm constantly in a state of self-hate depression and suicidal thoughts.
>>
>>69149271
we're not there yet anon. we still have jobs and shit. and if you think "I'm never gonna work" its too soon to say that. in a few years yeah. once the AI gets really good its gonna replace all our work. everything humans do will be replaced by machines that will do it in a second. and then, then we'll truly be aimless wandering around with absolutely nothing to do. we are fucked. I'm just gonna keep getting high and trying to fuck girls.
>>
>>69149983
As much as you are you also are not and that break in trust with the fabric of the universe can happen, it all gets broken down into rhetoric and made into a retarded power system and then they just use evidence against you to have their way. As much as it's objective it's also subjective and it's to get to the ol' dictatorial power if you're really unlucky.
>>
>>69150068
There is no subjectivity. It's all objective. Literally the thought of you having subjectivity is created in your brain using energy that is made up of the universe. We aren't designed to see the truth of the universe for what it is. If we did we wouldn't be able to function. But that is all determined through how energy moves aka the universal algorithm.
>>
this is not the end of history. have some faith anon
>>
>>69150058
https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=ieGYOpp8Ryw&feature=share
>>
>>69150103
people will just blame you for how you perceive them
people will alter your memories as you form them in your head, calling the problems objective just makes them worse and you're just through yourself building your own cagie, it's simply that peopel don't want to perceive things as they are because then bad is really bad
>>
>>69150149
So then you agree with me you're creating subjectivity to mask the reality that the universe is deterministic. But also you're still not getting it. Your mind operates on such a low frequency. Not an insult. An observation.
>>
>>69150179
yes I'm an enlightened being not a toxic instigator
but do you live in a psyhcological algorithm? perhaps you're telling the truth about yourself, we also change things with observation, i simply realized how dark the world was, is it objective, I think it can become objective, I think for manipulations to happen things change and what would the purpose be? in this case it's innocence as well with the mask and these are common patterns, we were not always in the algorithm that's my deal with the subjective reality
a lot of it is psyhcological conditioning and people who don't know the outside of it may as well see it as objective reality
>>
>>69150219
You're still not aware. The thoughts you have in your head are part of that objective universe. You aren't separate from this no one is. Stop being an egoist. It seems like you just completely ignore when I say subjectivity is created in your mind. Objectivity creates the illusion of subjectivity. We are always in the algorithm. If we weren't we would be outside the universe which we are not we are the universe itself not separate entities.
>>
>>69150219
and the "it's objective" thing is common imo, "it's a simulation", but as long as there's in there's out and god built the world with words as they say it's just that peopel don't realize the profoundly foolish nature of humans and I'm not delegitimizing them that way it's just that for some reason that's like the gateway to the truth and I just see it all as a sort of cruel joke now and it's to get you with the living hell of you're trapped in reality fucked up in your head and it might be to even pull your plug eventually or have you self sabotage
you can metaphysically overcome objective reality, easy peasy but that is chaos ofc and chaos is dangerous >>69150256
I don't intentionally think I'm an egoist it was just pinned to me as simply as you do it so that I suffer and there's a whole hell for that sort of thing for giving up the ego even from an egoless stand of view

as much as you're talking about objectivity you're just talking like a child would and we're all god behind the mask sort of thing

evil writers are dangerous, you keep things connected they'll get ya, why would there be separate though as well? pretty obvious we got got in some way or another.
>>
>>69150296
You call my words childlike yet you're incapable of making any kind of argument against them other than no. I see I've broken your brain you're unable to make any kind of real arguments/logical statement. Have a good one.
>>
>>69150296
through humans like a computer complicated things are simplified like torture for instance and through your own mind anything is possible so that involuntary thing is very dangerous peopel simply don't se the depth of it and we'll agree there
>>69150334
simple thoughts are designed to be an abyss though, what's more easy to attack than it's objective? what's more easy to resist? to get around these hard issues peopel made it objective to dictate it for power and you're already on about the "broken brain" system of cruelty you want to impose objectively

you people should be shot imo and it's because i understand the level of your cruelty that you should be shot
>>
>>69150379
Look back to what I said. I gave logical concise reasons why it's objective while you made no effort to prove your point of subjectivity. I even made concise logical points to prove that you're subjectivity comes from objectivity. I understand why you are so triggered and angry. You're unable to make any sense of your perspective and my very minor jab at your inability to understand causes your egoist attitude to flare up and wish death. It's pretty sad that me being half asleep listening to sad boy music can absolutely destroy your being. Have a good one. I hope you live for 200,000 more years.
>>
>>69149271
I don't agree with you anon. You speak for a very tiny minority that was lucky enough to be born with good genetics in a upper middle class family.
The thing that we struggle today with is lack of meaning and it is worse than lacking the comfort you are speaking of.
Also people who struggle in life are less prone to commit suicide, they are actually very successful people that tend to commit suicide - it's a privilege for many that don't struggle in their life and one day they take a rope and hang from the ceiling. A person that struggles doesn't even have time to think about it.
>>
>>69150469
you couldn't convince me of anything other than you're a troll that should be shot and you're probably an egoist yourself
>>
>>69150498
and to be an objectivist is to be an egoist to such a degree it seems objective whether through your fault or not, then you just claim it's determined but it's also just your will to manipulate potentially
>>
with the "algorithm" it's something that came about and people act like it always was and it's tied into crimes and that becomes the power system based around sin, then that becomes the simulation of god's dream, might be real, might be a conspiracy. the go will go a long time and if you try to free yourself then you'll never be free that sort of thing.
>>
>>69150491
>The thing that we struggle today with is lack of meaning and it is worse than lacking the comfort you are speaking of.

Thats what my post is about, there is no meaning. Your gay ass hobbies are not meaningful.
>>
>>69149271
Boomers in 80s had way more comfort than us.
There no first world countries anymore, its all endless third world shitholes now.
>>
>>69149271
false. we have the illusion of comfort. Not actual comfort. Two completely different things. Do you know that hunter gatherers on average do 3 hours of work a day?
>>
>>69150702
all these just get legalized to individual problems and who cares? peopel are just running cults and want to give you the "nothing you can do about it" objectivity, they're really bad
>>
>>69149271
maybe go outside now that you've finished your video game, cuck steven
>>
lol most people lives are just endless days of work and bills taxes etc with occasional vacation breaks
>>
>>69150730
>lives
*life's not english
>>
it's simply "it's objective what are you going to do about it" then eventually you have to undo the damage they caused and then you really realize how bad they were, because it's all about taking your innocence as well.
>>
>>69149271
You and your mom will reach paradise when I make ya'll watch me fuck your dad, now kindly go play another game of skrim or read zizek or something and fuck off.
>>
we're all trapped in a simulation that's probably what it is
>>
>>69150702
you can easily go join a hippie commune, cult, or you can start a business/crypto invest
>>
>>69150020
Since I started working full time it seems like a waste of my free time not to be jacking off and cooming whenever possible since that is the best feeling to me. Pretty sad desu
>>
Humanity has not reached the state of death acceptance.
>>
>>69149271
The USA is in a perpetual state of trying to remain the global superpower it is. It's only a matter of time before Pax China is established and the world will be drastically different. Many greater empires thought they peaked remember that
>>
>>69149271
Mistaking technological development for socioeconomic development is the folley of the youth. We are cavemen with thinking rocks, nothing more. Don't be fooled by awesome tech or industrialization because inside in their soul most people are scared little monkeys wandering through the darkness.
>>
Speak for yourself OP. I for one have hobbies and interests outside of video games to keep myself entertained and also still learning shit.
>>
>>69149271
That's why I return to monkey as much as possible.
>>
>>69150020
Getting drunk
>>
>>69149271
uhh ever heard of art?
>>
>>69149271
Nigga don't call this a paradise before I can have several big titted mommy gf waifus gobbling on my dick when I command it.
This isn't paradise, this is more like wagie purgatory.
In the biblical garden of Eden they didn't have to work , hunt or anything and Adam and Eve fucked constantly. This is the polar opposite of robots life.
>>
>>69149271
>comfort beyond our ancestor
There's nothing about my wageslave life can be called as living in comfort
>>
>>69149271
We haven't reached "paradise" yet, not even close. Until fusion energy or some equally cheap hyper high yield energy source becomes available we're not close, not slightly.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.