[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1649591878795.jpg (327 KB, 1080x1655)
327 KB
327 KB JPG
I trashed a guy I am hooking up with. How do I fix it? We hooked up for 1 yr then I confessed my feelings. He said he is not the relationships kind. Anyway, I stopped talking to him. Six months later he got a girlfriend. I did not know that but he told me after he broke up with her. I was so angry at this point. He asked me if I wanted to date and I said no because I was not sure if he was asking a trick question. Next day, I lost my temper and send him walls of text messages and paragraphs basically trashing him calling him a liar, disgusting, gross, using things he told me against him to insult him more, telling him I would feel happy if he died, that he will die fat and alone with herpes. I just kept going on and on until he blocked me. Then, I sent a text and he blocked my number. Then I messaged him on facebook and he blocked me there too. Next day, I messaged him on instagram and begged him to stop blocking me and I apologized to him. He unblocked and I apologized again and he said "ok" then I tried to send him sweet texts but now he is just leaving me on open :(

How do I fix this?
>>
>>69151957
Is this a tranny? 'She' has an androgynous face and a broad shoulder but no bulge.
>>
You fucked up and every self respecting guy would dump your ass. Maybe offer a hatefuck and go from there
>>
>>69152017
Sad times where we have to constantly ast this question.
I think she's biofem but there's no certainty at this point
>>69151957
Shit post, wasted my time reading
>>
You are retarded, woman. Why do you seek a womanizer? Do you want a long term relationship or not?
>>
>>69151957
YTA believe all women it's current year daily reminder it costs zero dollars to not be a toxic piece of shit
EDIT: niggers tongue my angus
>>
>>69151957
>average whore complaining about Chad not settling with her
many such cases
>>
>>69151957
This ewhore knows how to play the game.
She larps as a perpetually single, virginal girl-next-door on tik tok.
Something like 60% of her vids are about her supposed virginity.
>>
>>69151957
You just got monkey branched by a dude lmao.
>>
>>69151957
>tfw no sweet texts from femanon
>>
>>69151957
That's sexist and that's probably why you can't find a man willing to date you, incel
>>
>>69151957
>How do I fix this
Send him an apology for your woman moment explaining that when he found another girl instead you got insanely jealous.
>>
>>69152017
bruh how do yall sit down with sticks in your ass this deep
>>
>>69151957
This bait is very good bait, I'm impressed.
>>
>>69151957
Do you know where Mira lives? I wanna livestream an hymen check. I bet she aint a virgin 200:1
>>
>every guy is into hookup culture
no, sweaty, those are just chads and tyrones. why would they want to settle down with used goods? chads and tyrones use stacy as free sex but those type tend to settle down with 6/10 for insurance the girl wont leave them
>>
>>69152074
It is some schoolyard tier logic called mate poaching. Basically if a dude has a girlfriend or has girls thirsting after him, he becomes alluring because of preselection. Basically, some other girl more or less signed off on those guys' social and sexual merit by wanting to be with them. Rich get richer. This is partly why older virgin men and social retards struggle with dating and hooking up. Women automatically assume that there is something wrong with you if you're like 25 and no prior girl gave you a chance.
>>
File: 5sog1t.png (518 KB, 1194x1200)
518 KB
518 KB PNG
>>69151957
I wish all foids a lonely life and a solitary death.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.