[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1650242006936.jpg (26 KB, 564x537)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
I am a anorexic purging type neet so I end up consuming a bunch of food more than I was before . My dad is well off but he is still really upset with me being too thin and spending more than usual. I usually am honest that I spend it on food but I don't tell him I puke it . What should I tell him I spent it on instead?

Ps I don't spend alot it's just that in comparison to before . Please don't be mad at me I just really like food it is the only thing I enjoy in life everything else is meaningless
>>
Buiumpirini
>>
File: 1655444604941.jpg (180 KB, 1280x1888)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
Nyanyan yee
>>
>>69153117
Tell him that you need money for setting up an onlyfans.
>>
>>69153264
Nooo ree noo ree
>>
File: me.jpg (82 KB, 768x768)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
Tell him you are addicted to online gambling
>>
>>69153386
Thanksz but I guess that would also be not a good excuse
>>
Why not just do swimming or jogging so that you can sustain a healthy weight while eating what you like?
>>
>>69153374
Then go to a shrink you fucking idiot. Bulimia must be one of the dumbest mental illnesses out there.
>>
>>69153410
I don't want to be a healthy weight and I am too uw to exercise and it's lame
>>69153412
Bitch for what tleast i have a cool mental illness unlike you methheads reee
>>
>>69153117
use daddys money to seek help.
if you cant do that then youre a waste of resources, as you said food is the one thing you enjoy. you need to repair your bond with food.
>>
File: 1654783037997.jpg (50 KB, 230x222)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>69153436
I hate you people who actuallybelieve this shit. Current Eating disorder treatment doesn't work it just doesn't the whole treatment industry is a big meme
>>
>>69153422
>uuu I have body image issues uwu I will pretend to want to turn into an auschwitz prisoner that will show everyone how cool I am
There's nothing cool about bulimia, you end up looking even worse than fat fucking lards, and you wreck your body so when you eventually get over yourself, you'll still end up in poor shape and possibly underdeveloped if you did it during your teenage years. Then you have a much better chance to enjoy fun times with metabolic dysfunction, spontaneous abortions, immune disorders, et cetera. Honestly I wouldn't blame you that much if you at least maintained a weight where you actually look attractive, but you don't, you're blatantly overshooting for no fucking reason, and you know full well you are overshooting.
>>
>>69153499
The fuck you talking about I don't care about being attractive I am too autistic to get a bf anyways
>>
>>69153499
I say it's good, mentally ill like op shouldn't live long lives and be happy anyways :3
>>
>>69153519
I will outlive you ease stupid
>>
>>69153515
Then why are you making yourself throw up and posting pictures of thin naked women? If you just want to eat a lot, you can do the puking less and then you end up with normal bodyweight, it's not exactly complicated shit.
>I am too autistic to get a bf anyways
Yeah sure, you could get a boyfriend in five minutes if you tried, despite being a dumb fucking hoe.
>>
>>69153553
I am not dating some normie which is all the men in my shit small country . Because being underweight is fun I get to have more space and no period and no pimples
>>
>>69153117
JUST DON'T DO THE PUKING.
Omg why are females so dumb
>>
>>69153565
>no period
Nigger you're already fucking yourself. But yeah, it must be great saving 2-3% space by not having a thin layer of fat on your hips turning you into wide load. Also I sincerely doubt you're not a normalfag or would want an actual not-normalfag boyfriend.
>>
>>69153614
anorexia shit is the most normalfag crap ever. Society puts forward anorexic women as attractive and you just listen and imitate like a dumb fucking cow.
>>
>>69153614
Well it's fun right now isn't that what is important everything else in life is miserable I savor anything that brings me joy. I just said I want a non normie bf wdym?
>>
>>69153638
The fuck I care about attractiveness when again I am lonely as fuck since I am literally an ultrautist being thin hasn't changed that
>>
File: flower.jpg (881 KB, 1984x2116)
881 KB
881 KB JPG
You need to stop throwing up. I used to be full on bulemic (I last relapsed a month ago but they are far in between now) and my hair was so thin and damaged and my poops were like hard pellets and it fucked up my face I looked so bloated. I've been trying to eat healthier lately and when I get the urge to binge I do it on diet coke and 0 calorie drink packets so my stomach is full. I've actually lost more weight this way than purging. Also it's cheaper than buying food when you look at the mass
>>
>>69153683
>my hair was so thin and damaged
Don't really care about hair
>>69153683
>poops were like hard pellets and it fucked up my face I looked so bloated.
Also don't really care about those
>>69153683
>I've actually lost more weight this way than purging. Also it's cheaper than buying food when you look at the mass
Worked for me, the money is worth it since I love food
>>
>>69153660
> an ultrautist
No w*man's an ultra-autist nigger. Or an autists for what it's worth.
Sometimes a female displays signs that she's capable of abstract thoughts, reason and isn't as ridiculously social as the other girls, and that'll get her diagnosed as autistic. But she's not actually autistic, she's just not stupid enough to be caracterized as a normal girl.
Hope that clears things up for you, spaghetti.
>>
>>69153705
Hur dur I don't care about your ramblings stupid I am what I am and I know what I've been living in
>>
>one chance at turning things around by willingly developing eating disorder
>develop the worst one
anorexia is based and pure, bulimia is the ED for gluttonous little piggies who lack self control and dont respect the essence of Beauty enough to actually strive for it. bile-rotted teeth and chipmunk cheeks arent waifish and ethereal. at least anorexia if you really have it is easy to keep because it is so competitive it is impossible not to look at even other disordered eating behaviors as boorish and unrefined compared to ana.
>>
File: 1654464414586.jpg (114 KB, 1024x768)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>69153721
Lmao you are actually a retarded pleb all anorexics who are actually super underweight puke t.been actually active in the community and not some pleb delusional retard
>>
>>69153747
I reverse searched your picrel, wild
https://herdeaths.net/the-young-girl-was-cut-in-half-after-committing-suicide-by-jumping-off-a-building/
>>
>>69153747
curious then that the medical community, in charge of assigning titles to and diagnosing these disorders, differentiates :^) even curiouser that I never had to shove fingers down my throat to get sub-90 at 5f 8. if youre going to make your ED your whole personality, respect and master it as the skill it is. binging and or purging is little leagues.
>>
>>69153833
It's still called anorexia even if you puke everything retard ,lmao calculated that nmi and I am thinner than you fattie
>>
>>69153851
Also only begs use gag reflex lol get gud
>>
Mpeeiodt
>>
>>69153851
If you purge, it is not solely anorexia nervosa. In the same way if you exhibit behaviors outside strictly binging/purging you cannot be solely classified as bulimic. You are a subtype of one or the other, or EDNOS. Ana purist master race isn't even inherited. It is a choice and a lifestyle. You don't even have some Jewish excuse, you're just weak. I bet you're some diabetic calories in calories out retard too who thinks "It's only 200 calories so that's fine as my only meal of the day!" but it's a whole box of fucking Jaffa cakes or something lmao. Brain cells atrophied from eating too much gruel off little colorful sectioned children's plates.
>fattie
Anyone can claim a bmi. I could be lying about my weight (even though I only gave you a range), but I have no reason to go back on the point I came here defending which is that anorexics are superior to bulimics, especially when it comes to discipline, grace, and aesthetics. So fine, let's say you're skinnier than me, bmi wise. Not just that you are shorter. Totally evenly matched with my proportions otherwise. You can be a skinny bulimic, but a skinny bulimic is still inferior. Get skellymogged in spirit, heretic. Only hypothetically though, because after my expert dissertation you're ready to stop playing kiddie games and commit to the path of purity, lightness, beauty. Right?

>>69153871
>beginner
See, now you're looking at it correctly, young grasshopper. I'll leave you to that league of your own though. I'll keep my eye on the shelves for your upcoming best seller on top hog tips and tricks.
>>
File: 1650482860723.jpg (105 KB, 776x1024)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>69154197
Omg it isn't ednos it's classified as an bp I am not reading the rest you are retarded and never getting any anorexic pussy and a fat fuck
>>
>>69154289
Excuse me miss, thigh gap and collarbone pics to back up your point seem to be missing from your post. Going to need to see your credentials.
>>
>>69153386
someone find the source for that stomach
>>
>>69154289
>You are a subtype of one or the other, or EDNOS.
>Omg it isn't ednos it's classified as an bp
Yes, AN-BP is a subtype. Anorexia with binging and purging. Sullied ana. Maybe if like 30 of your daily 3000 calories was a vegetable you would possess the reading comprehension to minimize your cringe.
>>
>>69154354
I didn't read your stupid shit cause I don't need to I know more about this than you and I am thinner than you and still losing
>>
>>69154472
>LA LA LA LA LA I CANT HEAR YOU I CANT HEAR YOU
>IF I DONT ACKNOWLEDGE THE TRUTH THAT MAKES IT NOT TRUE
lolk
>>
>>69154511
The truth is that I am skinnier than you lol cope
>>
>>69154524
>thinner than you and still losing
>skinner than you lol cope
there is another difference between you and me. i only make claims i can reasonably defend. saying you are thinner than me combined with completely skirting around the height and proportion factors makes me think you are in fact the 5f gremlin in the hypothetical of, for example an 80lb 5f 5 gremlin still technically being lighter than a plus-80 lb 5f 8 person. happy for you that just simple thinness by any means is your end goal since you could never attain purity even if you wanted to. ill leave a candle burning in the window for you always, little piglet...it is never too late to push aside the mac and cheese and repent
>>
File: 1654452877611.jpg (77 KB, 927x732)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>69154624
I checked the bmi and I am thinner than you by that fat neckbeard I don't care about your coping
>>
>>69154653
again, reading comprehension. i gave you a range. you havent given even that. all I said was 5f 8 sub-90lbs. could be 89lb or anything below. so what did you check? because youre the one with all the information. you could put it in and get like 13 something with the higher estimate of 89 (and here is it a context clue, it is still sub-89 too.) and call it quits and convince yourself you won because you are like 12 point something lol. still possible that you are both smaller proportionately than me and weigh less too. just saying you are the one who comes across as coping when all of your defenses have been essentially "thats cool or sorry that happened to you didnt read I swear I DIDNT READ I SWEAR IT IS NOT THAT I HAVE NO REASONABLE DEFENSE OTHER THAN DEFLECTION OR STUBBORN IGNORANCE" aye yi yi

ill let you believe you are skinnier than me but you WILL kneel and know your place as the half-asser of eating disorders
>>
File: 1655130367401.jpg (85 KB, 1200x630)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>69154760
i counted 90 cause i dont care about sub or shit you go weigh yourself and give an accurate number but yes as it stands i am thinner by bmi than you
>>
>>69154808
>doesnt know what sub means
in this context is means below. sub-90 means below 90. literally anything BUT 90. below it. blow me

>i am thinner than you
>does not know how much i weigh
as long as you dont weigh OVER 90, with the information i have given you, that is enough to stay a contender. it doesnt prove you as winner. im not going to post ribs first because that goes against proper etiquette. you are the lesser mr.skeltal and you will provide proper bone dance tribute and admit your inferiority if you wanna see me balance a goldfish in my bone hollow
>>
>>69154862
I know retard but idc I ain't giving you any favors by giving you a number you got give me an accurate current one yourself
>>
>>69154957
alright im bored i literally just want a qt ED zoomer to groom but youre wearing me out here baby impala you arent wounded enough to slow down and let me catch ya
>>
>>69154957
also if I was still running with this

you arent credible at this point. you cant be trusted to go second because even if i tell the truth you might not, without posting pics you can just say youre lower than whatever i tell you
>>
>>69155006
I know since you don't know shit about anorexia like you made yourself sound like a lame clown by saying false shit
>>69155014
I don't care I made this thread because I am asking about shit that are a result from looking really thin . Don't have shit to prove since I get reminded of my weight by others around me all the time
>>
>>69155045
baby please you dont need to prove anything to me i know that tummy is FLATT and i wanna see it. post tits and sticc thighs
>>
>>69155074
Lol come fly to greece and buy me food . I will eat it from your man tits while I am on you stupid
>>
>>69155107
anon I am still very much a big fat dyke except in this case smol delicate wlw. and I stand by my convictions. An-bp is still a subtype. I still know what I am talking about I am just trying a different approach in trying to be honest that I wanna be starving besties with benefits. I think a lot of my ana shit just comes from the gay because that is the peak female form imo. which is why I still wouldnt want you as a competitionspo fren or plaything unless you could convert to the holy church of skelly
>>
>>69155140
I am already skelly so that don't move me , no way you are wlw
>>
>>69155174
I mean the superior skelly. Skelly alone is not good enough, your heart has to be in it. Here is my tag, let me purify you through corruption tocsin#9485
>>
>>69153386
>that pic
I hate that whenever I eat something my stomach distends like I'm a fucking pregnant alley cat. Why can't we just have food tablets like in Futurama?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.