[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1653598939453.jpg (62 KB, 976x850)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
Once a woman goes to college and especially hits the age of 20, the number of men she's fucked is rarely lower than her age. 20 men at 20, 26 men at 21, 36 men at 22, etc., etc. We live in a world where the average woman has fucked as many men as a hooker; and most of them were raw sex.
>>
>>69153279
why do you care, it's only the beginning, watch while you know you can't do anything about it, simpy
>>
I wonder what goes through the mind of a person who tries to deny this, especially if he's male. how does he imagine the average girl's weekend? does he think that girls just come home from class/work, and play videogames or watch tv? there are 51 weekends in a year, and every weekend has 2 "free" nights where you don't have to worry about work the next day. What do you think is stopping girls from getting on social media or dating apps when they feel horny, for a quick fuck with no strings attached? Modesty? lol. Let's say they have a low sex drive, and only do this once a month (lmao...) that's 12 hook ups in a year. so assuming they started having sex at 17 (a very conservative, if not outright delusional assumption) that's over 50 hookups by the time they're 24
>>
>>69153279
I started having sex with girls when I was 17. How does that make you feel
>>
>>69153718
>I wonder what goes through the mind of a person who tries to deny this, especially if he's male.
Pure bluepilled cope
Seriously, it's so pathetically easy for a girl to rack up a triple digit body count now that I'd be surprised if it's not the norm.
>>
>>69153976
Why would anyone stop at triple digits?
>>
>>69153279
frogpost therefore not gonna read that
>>
And they are all fucking only with chads

>t. incel cope
>>
>>69153997
Billionaire Chads too. They find a new one every day and just fuck thousands of perfect men all the time
>>
>>69153718
Average girl starts fucking at 14-15 now
>>
>>69153279
>>69153718
Thanks for the suicide fuel. As if my day wasnt shitty enough.
>>
>>69154169
Take a few women with you. Especially young pretty party sluts
>>
File: Kevin James.jpg (74 KB, 1200x1200)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>69153279
Yet I've had multiple virgins.
>>
>>69154192
Im never doing shit
Im inaction personified
>>
>>69154192
you da realest anon my nigga, kill da whore and then rape the fuck outta dat pusshy my nigga rape and kill rape and kill rape and kill rape and kill, rape her kiddies if you want my nigga
>>
>>69154203
Based virginity snatcher

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.