[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1644441434535.png (589 KB, 1208x966)
589 KB
589 KB PNG
Just wanted to remind /r9k/ customers there are people (true incels) who share the same board and are SUFFERING right now so please show some respect. Even if you are a woman and don't understand what suffering is. Thanks.
>>
> Even if you are a woman and don't understand what suffering is.
this mentality is why you are an incel. solved
>>
>>69154495
why do you care so much about our dating lives? yeah, sure we have easier dating lives as women i mean it's black and white i agree but men are a lot more privileged in other areas of life. me being able to date a hot guy whenever i want doesn't make up for the plethora of problems i face as a woman
>>
>>69154495
well my friends telsl me sall you nmeed sometimes is a good womamn, btu I ask you.

where are the good women they speak of? because for everuy woman fomcplaining men don want commitment, it fesel like a slap io thea face, i am right here, dying alone, misreably. but i digsress
>>
>>69154539
It's not a mentality, it's truth. Men suffer, women pretend to suffer to get more stuff
>>
>>69154539
Kill yourself, tranny
why are you even here, there's an entire board for you
>>
>>69154568
...what kind of privilege does a man from a disadvantaged background have over you. Please stop listening to propaganda, most suicides are males
>>
>>69154568
what do you do for your job?
>>
>>69154576
growing up in extreme poverty with emotionally and physically abusive parents i have suffered worse than most incels ever have but ok
except my suffering was never related to sex or dating, which is such a weak thing to think your life is "suffering" over
>>
>>69154570
>men don want commitment,
What kind of men are you referring to? Good looking men are spoiled by female attention this is why they treat you like shit. Not very good looking men on other hand will treat you like a princess because you gave them a chance and don't want to waste it. Not all of them of course, just most.
>>
>>69154495
The media and the government are the reason why boys are not alright to begin with.
>>
>>69154607
i don't work, i do tradwife duties for my bf and yea, he's pretty fucking hot :). go cry about it, incel
>>
>>69154631
I don't believe you because I am poor and usually emphatetic, and your words don't resonate within me. You are probably a discord raider paid to post on this board
>>
>open a thread about males suffering
>women reply telling us about their problems
You can't make this shit up
>>
>>69154644
thats al li ehar , men dont waont domcmitnbt but I want ocmmitnet. iwant a loving wife, kids, hose, amrriage, . I anm cute, evety girls tellsm e os, but they dont wa raeltisonh * Which is fine

but I dont treat women liek shti. i am a guy
>>
>>69154749
I want commitment too and I am a guy? I am from a conservative family and that's what they taught me. Casual sex is not normal to me
>>
File: 1617774001884.jpg (156 KB, 1024x1023)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
there's no help coming, is there bros? at this point I don't even know if I would accept it. I'm where I am because of a series of failures and neglect by society, why would accept their "help" just to become some poor productive wagie.
>>
>>69154673
since this is an anonymous post you will never know either way but the only reason you dont believe me is because you assume actually believe im a female posting
pathetic really
>>
>>69154823
Ok pic related is comfy though
>>
File: d41.png (49 KB, 200x191)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>69154662
>this is the femoid standard for "suffering"
>>
>>69154662
A tradwife wouldn't talk like that
>>
>>69154824
I don't understand your post, write it again
>>
File: swrkuax.png (412 KB, 498x600)
412 KB
412 KB PNG
>>69154824
>you assume actually believe im a female posting
au contraire
>>
>>69154823
Yeah, I'd rather be a shut-in on autismbux than work some awful, miserable job at this point.

Sad that these are the only options society offers to people like me.
>>
File: funny-laughing.gif (198 KB, 220x198)
198 KB
198 KB GIF
>male suffering thread
>"FEEEEEEEMALE HERE LISTEN JUST BECAUSE IVE NEVER DONE AN HONEST DAYS WORK IN MY LIFE AND HAVE A HOT BF WHO PAYS FOR EVERYTHING AND SPEND MY FREE TIME FARMING ATTENTION ON THE INTERENT DOESNT MEAN WE DONT SUFFER SHITLORD"
>>
File: c91emd6up6r51.jpg (48 KB, 640x640)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>male suffering
>male hereee, i don't get laid. omg my life is sooo bad because i don't get to put my little peepee in vagina and i'm too ugly and short to ever do it.
>>
>>69155047
Not getting laid is usually just the surface of the iceberg, my dear whore
>>
>>69155047
>ugly and short
foids literally cannot help themselves
>>
>>69155061
no, it isn't. all you guys do is whine about female preferences and standards. funny thing is, u concurrently accept the fact that it's evolution so why hate us for what we're wired to be attracted to?
what's stopping you from going college, having a nice career, having fulfilling hobbies besides complaining about feeeemales on r9k, traveling, etc etc? you can live a fulfilling life without getting laid, just do it and leave us alone jfc
>>
>>69155110
>us
lol
lmao even
>>
>>69155047
You have no concept of what it's like. go without attention ,anything, from anyone, being socially starved, completely, for 10 years. Try to imagine an entire decade of loneliness and being belittled, ridiculed, ostracized, shamed, you couldn't. It wouldn't seem fair
>>
>>69155110
bitch you're on r9k what the fuck do you mean "just leave us alone"!????
>>
>>69155110
Short answer: it's not worth it. You will not feel genuinely attracted to an incel even if he gets fit and rich. Even if you end up marrying him, you'll rarely have sex with him and feel disgusted by his horniness. No matter what he does to please you, he'll never have good genes.

Therefore it is simpler to just turn you into slaves like the good old times
>>
>>69155110
>what's stopping you from

Years of abuse
>>
>>69155168
Aww shit. I'm exactly like that since like 6 years. I wonder when all of this will end
>>
>>69155168
>you couldn't
This is the crux of it
If you're ever wondering why the roasties here seem so far removed from what you understand as loneliness it's because they have not experienced one minute of being truly on their own in their entire lives. Even if they larp as girlbosses while managing a 7-11 or something, the safety net is always there and they know it.
>>
>>69154495
There is nothing wrong with me. I live with my parents because to live anywhere else is so fucking expensive.
>>
File: 54jrviz390181.jpg (30 KB, 640x360)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>yes, my only hobby in life is envisioning a utopia where le evil gender gets oppressed again because i'm too ugly to ever attract one, how could you tell?
>>
>>69155233
Women getting oppressed would benefit everyone, including women.
>>
>>69155168
i have no concept of what it's like to be a billionaire either but you know what? i've learnt to adapt. learn to adapt your own reality. not everyone is gonna be the same, the lives we were promised were a lie.
>>69155183
then work through your problems and trauma with a shrink. you need to learn to work towards solving your own problems instead raging about the men we date and desire all day
>>
>>69155266
Please stop. You are not credible
>>
>>69155047
I have never received a compliment for my appearance. As an adult no one has ever offered to help me do anything. The only people who initiate interactions with me are homeless people asking for money.
This is my experience as an average height average income average looking young man, most robots have it way worse.
>>
>>69155266
You've learned to adapt to not being a billionaire? Wow that's crazy. Go write a book about your stunning and brave accomplishments.
>>
>>69155266
Are you really comparing basic human warmth with being a billionaire?
>>
>>69155233
Hehe it ain't an utopia if it already happened
Woman, you are only free because capitalists wanted labor costs to halve.
>>
>>69155315
so you're telling me you're traumatized coz no one ever complimented your looks? crazy. i get compliments every day and that's never helped me with my mental health issues. maybe stop caring about external validation and shallow interest too much. find a purpose in life
>>
>>69155351
ok nice bait you got me
>>
>>69155351
If your mental health is bad then you should kill yourself. That's what I am going to do later this year. If you are not willing to die then you are actually fine and you are a liar
>>
>>69155336
the point i'm trying to make is we all ought to adapt to whatever our lives are bereft of. like i said, just coz i can date a hot guy whenever i want, it doesn't mean life is ez for me too. there's been tons of issues and things i've learned to live with and without. if "basic human warmth" is one of those things for a lot of younger guys then it's just something y'all have to learn to deal with and accept
>>
>>69155385
>the point i'm trying to make is we all ought to adapt to whatever our lives are bereft of
Says the privileged whore who didn't work a single day in her life...
>>
>>69155385
>if "basic human warmth" is one of those things for a lot of younger guys then it's just something y'all have to learn to deal with and accept
Nope, we are going to get it and there's nothing you can do about that lol
>>
>>69155351
>so you're telling me you're traumatized coz no one ever complimented your looks?

again this just kind of shows a very surface level understanding of what you yourself perceive loneliness to be, it goes far beyond receiving compliments, spiritual, emotional starvation, for what may feel like an eon. should you genuinely care about mental health you wouldn't seek to invalidate someone else's experience or belittle them, it's incredibly rude, and it's lacking in perspective.
>>
>>69154689
Yeah if something isn't about them they panic because they can only exist intellectually on the basis of men's creations.
Meaning they can not produce or manipulate any concepts but merely latch to one and add details. They're actual parasites invading functionnal organisms to lay their offspring that will slow and deplete the organism while not helping it in any way.
This is why they love explaining their situations when it's in any way related to the topic at hand. Facts about them or their experience is concrete stuff, which women are somehow capable of dealing with. Since it's pretty shallow stuff, they'll talk a lot to cover the lack of depth, that's why they're in all the threads spamming the same hollow nonsense. You'll never hear them talk about anything abstract though, they literally can't.
You'll buy the land, cut down all the trees, get materials, build the house, make it perfectly habitable, fill the fridge, but she'll add a few paintings and repaint one of the walls (with your help) and call it HER home.
>>
>>69155427
Yeah they don't realize life as a man is very cold to begin with, even if you are decent and can get a normal gf and a normal life. And for "low value" (for them) males it becomes an actual nightmare
>>
>>69155266
>i have no concept of what it's like to be a billionaire either but you know what?

They're not even remotely similar.

>then work through your problems and trauma with a shrink

It's not that simple, it really isn't, I don't think you've experienced it for yourself and you're being insensitive.
>>
>>69155415
>Nope, we are going to get it and there's nothing you can do about that
what you gonna do, incel? kek
>>
>>69155624
joker mode, i imagine
>>
>>69155624
oh no, he's going to leave mommy's basement, dear lol
>>
>>69155624
Ask no questions and I'll tell you no lies
>>
>>69155624
>>69155651
>>69155659
Discord coming in in full force. You know what he's gonna do lol. Reminder society is built on beta's work, they are basically the contractors of all your rights.
>>
>>69155624
He's referring to rape I suppose.
Is it a bad thing ? No.
Is it a not so good thing ?
Maybe.
>>
>>69154568
Privileged in what other than being self aware
>>
>>69155651
just imagine all the struggles your ancestors went through for you to exist. and you end up killing innocents and ruining your life because you couldn't put your peepee in hole. truly pathetic state of modern day moids
>>
File: 1654525961456.jpg (492 KB, 1469x1323)
492 KB
492 KB JPG
>>69155678
Based wall-text citer
>>
>>69155683
I mean yeah, they have that option. But what about morality then?
>>
>>69155678
going joker mode was actually a compliment
>>
File: too hard.png (125 KB, 1135x463)
125 KB
125 KB PNG
>>69154495
>Even if you are a woman and don't understand what suffering is.
>um foid here, ackshually we suffer in our own separate ways. but one isnt worse than the other, they are just different teehee~
>>
>>69155695
>morality
I mean, as I've clearly established, it's not a BAD thing. It might be NOT SO GOOD, but a lot of things are too and are still considered fine overall.
>>
>>69155689
As said previously you lack perspective. You're a fuckhole incapable of struggle or compassion.
>>
>>69155701
The funny thing is love doesn't exist and femoids use that concept to gaslight men as impure. Meanwhile they let chad piss on their faces lmao
>>
>>69155678
reminder that the majority of men who can't get laid aren't bitter online misygonists who promote violence but people who just accept their fates (as you should too). so no, nothing grand is ever going to happen. if anything, y'all just bringing more discrimination and negative media perception to your fellow incels. it's only a matter of time before the guberman deplatforms you all lmao... and then, the rest of the world will go back to never hearing of you guys again. get a grip on reality, loser
>>
>>69155689
I mean how is that exactly important. Who gives a fuck about my ancestors DNA legacy LMAO. Also they probably have dozens of other descendants
>>
File: 1655680528045.gif (308 KB, 220x212)
308 KB
308 KB GIF
>>69154539
>>69154568
>>69155047
>>69155110
>>69155233
>>69155351
>>69155385
Notice how "suffering" is conceived of as nothing more than a lack of attention from the opposite sex by holes.
If you expect any w*man to understand how it feels to be an unseen, disposable member of society you're kidding themselves. Because in their mind all of your problems would be resolved with someone to feed you attention, ie a gf or a therapist (lmao)
>>
>>69154568
I'm calling bait
>>
>>69155731
The reality is anyone at any given time can chimp out and kill dozens of people...how are you dealing with that exactly
>>
>>69155761
idk, idc. hbu?
>>
>>69155731
>reminder that the majority of men who can't get laid aren't bitter
Source? It feels to me you are grasping at straws or being delusional. Literally all incels lack is organization
>>
>>69155793
i'm telling you this because i've friendzoned countless incel looking types over the years and they're all just escaping into their vices and getting by life like everyone else. they are nice people
>>
>>69154495
When women attacked Incels in early days they were true incels only. There were two groups. incels and Nice guys . Now both are same , thanks to women demonizing incels.
>>
>>69155701
CHAD doesn't want to fucking marry you. CHAD.
It's CHAD that you mean when you say "men".
It's CHAD's that you want to be. His only one.
It's with CHAD that you want a fucking love story.
But he can't be fucking bothered, he keeps breaking your heart.
He keeps hooking up left and rigt, and that just makes you want him more.
Any reasoning such as attempted in picrel is bound to be fallacious, because it is based on female "thinking", that uses words as a proxy for feels, instead of thoughts. Thus you won't use the word "men" for the actual objective meaning of the word, but rather for what it means to you, which changes depending on context. For example, in #menaretrash or #killallmen, "men" means betas.
>>
>>69155790
Oh yeah. That's on me for assuming women are capable of forethought. Girl, things are going awry sooner than you think, if you don't want to give your pussy to incels then you should respect them and tread carefully at the very least. Maybe show some emphathy, idk. It is in your best interests to try to understand their suffering and confront society in order to find pacific solutions to their problems. Else they'll get more extreme and organized, like the third gen arab immigrants who literally left their homes to join Isis
>>
File: 1655675842563.gif (738 KB, 300x300)
738 KB
738 KB GIF
>>69155814
>incel looking types
reminder that you still believe that personality is even %0.0001 of a relationship you're delusional
>>
>>69155871
Yeah women are really bad are retaining information. There's no need for torture just let them babble for a bit and they'll tell tell you everything you need before they realize it.
https://www.politico.eu/article/belgian-secretary-of-state-accidentally-reveals-eu-vaccine-prices/
>>
>>69155906
>>69155871
It's probably one of those roasties that have been spamming"looks don't matter" threads for the last week
>>
>>69154631
Shut the fuck up whore, there are millions of services for you to take advantage of. Fuck off you will never understand. Why are you even on this board?
>>
>>69155624
Suicide, not that you'd have any empathy
>>
>>69154495
Jeez this thread proves it's over
>>
>>69154539
>If you say the truth women are going to refuse to do literally the only thing they are valuable for
what a shame
>>
>>69155906
one of the biggest blackpills is just letting women speak their mind freely as long as you remove their virtue signalling filter.
>>
>>69157889
I did that when I was a kid and I used to date. It was hard hearing their true thoughts but sometimes you need a wake up call
>>
>>69155266
Retarded roastie
>>
>>69155047
>shaming short men
fucking kys you piece of shit
>>
>>69155233
what a beautiful man. very beautiful.
>>
Don't worry.
In the coming collapse, where scarcity and strife rear their ugly heads, (some)women will come to internalize they are parasites that have never contributed anything and cannot survive without being subsidized by men, including men they loathe and despise.

Don't get me wrong, women as a demographic will still fare better than men in a massive recession, since they can spread their legs and get handed food, shelter, and security, but still, their quality of life will plummet, the welfare state will dissolve, and they will revert to being subservient little holes to maximize their survival chances.

It always happens. The issue is that men never learn, and they progressively allow women to destroy civilization once again. Our great filter.
>>
>>69154539
>>69154568
why are they like this, bros?
why, i just don't get it
>>
>>69154568
What kind of problems do you have as a woman that could be as bad as being alone?
>>
>>69155047
A baby without touch dies, bitch. Why do you hate men for not looking the way you want them to?
>>
>>69155748
the final blackpill is that women don't even want that. The belief that your problems would be solved with a GF is a round about way of blaming women and the final solution for them is for you to shut up and do your job or just die.
>>
>>69155384
Based. No one should talk about mental health untill someone's about to die over it

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.