[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1647097691834.png (107 KB, 585x400)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
It's the weekend, got a couple of days of respite before I go back to the pointless grind in a seemingly unending heatwave. Stupid cunts were always complaining about "British Weather" and now we have summer heatwaves and snowier winters. I was fine with the wet cloudy summers, less normalfags about during a cloudy day.

How goes things for you?
>>
>>69691379
My mom and I had a quarrel, I got so mad that I hit my hand in the door and now it hurts like hell.
>>
>>69691418
>My mom and I had a quarrel, I got so mad that I hit my hand in the door and now it hurts like hell.
What was the argument about?
>>
>>69691593
>My dad and mom are renovating the whole house.
>They called home all of us to help, but of course my whore sisters refused cause "they have things which they can't cancel"
>Its a fucking big work, the whole house is in ruins, and with two elderly boomers it goes slow as fuck
>we are working for 3 weeks now so everyone is nervous.
>My mom and dad have a tendency that everything can be reused and nothing can be thrown out
>There was a stuff from the cabinet which they didn't use for ages it was just rotting there.
>Now they put it on the kitchen table and we weren't able to eat properly.
>I had enough and threw it out to the rubbish. >My mom got apeshit crazy. She had a cup in her hand and threw it on the ground and started to shout stuff like "if you think that you can throw out whatever you want I will throw out your stuff aswell" and she went to my old room and she started to throw out my old books which I like and read them several times a year
>I got pissed aswell and started to shout to fucking come to her senses, then she started to laugh at me like a maniac that I am throwing a tantrum like a 5 year old
>I got fucking mad and hit the door
It is swollen as fuck and I think I really fucked it up
>>
>>69691714
Renos are always a shit show. Certainly when done by yourself.

Captcha D0NGRR
>>
Today has been a pretty good day.
>>
>>69691783
Who's been pretty good about it?
>>
>>69691714
I can understand why your sisters avoided coming back.
>>
You cheating on me, brother?
>>
>>69691379
I cannot leave the house without women sexually harassing me. It's truly fucking over.
>>
>>69691816
Yes I can understand aswell. They are still fucking bitches leaving me in this hell alone
>>
>>69691830
I luckily only get ogles from single mothers.
>>
>>69691714
That kinda sounds like hell.
>>
>>69691866
I wish. Brother, it's so fucking over for me. This isn't even a humblebrag. I just need to get it off my fucking chest. I just can't take it anymore. If there are any women reading this, be advised, do not mindlessly corner men that you find attractive. It's super fucking weird and we don't like it.
>>
>>69691916
I hope you die in a flaming wreck.
>>
>I'm burned out and overworked.
>I put in my resignatioon.
>Boss says he doesn't want to hire anyone else, asked me to stay.
>I'm such a people pleaser, I agree to stay.

What happened to me. I was the starting QB in high school and homecoming king.
>>
>>69691916
i've gone 30 years without a woman even looking in my general direction.
>>
>>69691916
I don't think I can fully relate, but I can sympathize. Just today there was this one that looked at me multiple times from the distance first only to walk through half the metro car to plant herself right in front of me with her spawn only to keep constantly checking the metro information that happened to be located right above my head. My autism didn't like that one even a bit.
>>
>>69691963
that when you start making demands.
you should request more money and to work less hours. otherwise tell boss man to fuck off.
>>
should you abandon all hope to have a family as a robot?
the sex aint it, hookers doesnt do it for me anymore. lol yesterday ive visited a hooker and she told me that im very shy, and look like im afraid of her. that felt devastating as a 34 year old "man", im lacking that normie body language intuitiveness.
>>
File: 1654722470429.png (306 KB, 395x420)
306 KB
306 KB PNG
>>69691714
>doing free work for your parents
shiggles also you need to go to urgent care and get x-rays, you probably broke your hand
>>69691830
>>69691866
being an attractive man must suck sooooo bad
>>
File: botch rhea knees self.webm (629 KB, 1034x706)
629 KB
629 KB WEBM
Got three dates planned.

Playing pool with a qt but thick mexican pharmacy assistant girl tonight, went on a date with her a week ago.

Meeting some Engineer girl at an Indian place on Sunday, kinda nervous because she probably makes way more money than me, also she lived like 35 miles away so I'm not sure I'd want an LDR with her.

Meeting a shrink girl for a jazz night think next tuesday, this one is younger than me and she also probably makes way more money.
>>
>>69692077
Dunno, I sometimes with I wish I was a bit more invisible like that in public. I hate the idea of making an eye contact with complete strangers, but there's not much to do to avoid it other than
to just stare into an empty space like a mongoloid, which I'm not a fan of either.
>>
>>69692093
don't worry about salary so much and just b urself, chad
>>
File: 1603245348.png (589 KB, 622x710)
589 KB
589 KB PNG
>>69692093
And what do you do for a living, anon?
inb4 programmer
>>
>>69692077
>being an attractive man must suck sooooo bad
You realise he's just trolling right?
>>
>>69692120
Thanks anon, my self is a guy with an autistic monotone but I still gotta try.

I dropped a hundo on a strip club this week and I left kinda empty, turn out massive BBLs dont feel real and there was just a bunch of basic blonde chicks at the club. Really made me think that I should just work on learning to talk to girls better IRL.
>>69692142
Working part time since I'm a grad student, got 1 bs job giving tours of my school for 20 hours, I'm an office manager for the faculty union for another 12 hours a week.
>>
>>69692142
I leech off of lovely ladies like u <3
>>69692152
duh
>>
Glad to see these threads are holding up day after day. I'm making an effort to spend less time rotting infront of my PC and to walk in nature. I'm not a fan of the weather at the moment but i just select my days and hours carefully for when its relatively cool. I usually go for a walk with my mother as she is really into walking and knows endless walks in the area and knows the ones that involve going nowhere near villages/civilisation so i can escape in the woodland and farmland. It's pretty good.
>>
I'm a 31 year old virgin.
I'm 6'1
Shoulder width is 27 inches.
There have been atleast 10 girls from my school years that have been physically attracted (learned about it later) to me and they have tried to take interest in me by talking to me. All of these chances I squandered becasue I was so socially inept I didn't understand what was going on at the time.
For example: the way girls flirt or take interest in you at 13 is diffrent than 18 is diffrent at 25. At 18 I realised what chances I fucked up at 13 and at 25 what chances I fucked up at 18, etc.
I could post my face again but rather than that so I won't get banned for the 800th time I will tell you a few celebrities names that people say I remind them of and that I can see myself look like.
My face look like these 3 celebrities, mostly like Bo, but alittle bit chubbier than they are. I'm more muscular than them though.
Bo Burnham
Pewdiepie
Bradley Cooper
I started working my first job at 27 and I still do today and that is as a massage therapist.
It's not many jobs I could manage to do, but this is one of the few.
I have good body coordination and I'm very good with my hands.
I struggle very hard being around other talking adult humans in any form. I can only take a certain amount of hours being around talking adults in a week, let's say 3 to 4 hours. That includes seeing my family on top of the work week.
Thankfully there is very little face time and talking with clients and that is the only reason I function at all.
I work 16 hours a week.

I'm winner boys. Today is my day.
>>
>>69692157
> autistic
> giving tours
> office manager
You're selling yourself short there tiger.
>>
>>69692030
>and look like im afraid
Fucking roasties god
When I had a surgery there was a doctor girl which really liked me, she came after me etc. I literally thought I am getting a gf, then after 3 days she told me the same. Like what the fuck I cant get it what was I doing wrong, I flirted with her aswell what did she expect to rape her
>>
>be 30
>was a NEET from 20 to 22
>went back to college from 22 to 25
>relapsed back into NEETdom from 25 to now

It's not that I like being a NEET, but I'm such a complete shut-in, I don't even know how to get out of the hole I dug myself into.
>>
This is the part in which I write all sorts of stupid shit about while you-know-who plays innocent until the very end which apparently involves some combination of: having corrosive acid thrown at me, having my limbs ripped off by motor vehicles, having myself castrated and eviscerated, and being thrown into a furnace.
>>
How many of you have lost one or both parents? How did it affect your life?
>>
>>69691953
Why?
>>69691989
I'm one-hundred percent certain that you've probably never noticed. They can be very subtle about it.
>>69691992
kek
>>69692077
>being an attractive man must suck sooooo bad
It's actually worse than you can conceive.
>>
>>69692754
My Dad died when I was 18, though my parents divorced when I was little, so I didn't grow up with him. I do wish I got to know him more, but that opportunity's been gone for over a decade.
>>
I suppose that I never quite figure out human sexuality. Something to do with being stuck in a simulation nested within other simulations. Simulations all the way down, apparently.
>>
>>69692157
>Working part time since I'm a grad student
oh my god you absolute retard, then what does it matter how much more money they make than you? the big advantage you have as a grad student is that there is the unspoken assumption that you'll make a lot of money IN THE FUTURE, you don't even have to back that up by anything it's just assumed. always with the humblebragging on this board.
>>
>>69692936
Computer simulations or Baudrillard simulations?
>>
>>69691379
Kids gone with his grandparents and both my bosses on vacation so I pretty much did jack shit this week and played a shit load of stalker anomaly. I'm a senior guy at a contractor style engineering firm so can get away with it. Contacted some customers and lined up work for some of our guys so even though I did jack shit I still made my bosses some money.
>>
>>69691714
Dude your mom sounds fucked in the head
>>
>>69692951
this entire board is complete and utter failures being bullied by successful people. whether they mean to or not that's just this board. high school type socializing never ends i swear to god. the failures come here to commiserate and the normies come here to feel better.
>>
>>69692956
Multiverse theory is a total clusterfuck. Even more so than human sexuality. I'd much rather deal with Multiverse theory, however.
>>
>>69692994
I just assume these successful types are virgins larping
I don't know how or why normal people would find this place
>>
>>69692994
>this entire board is complete and utter failures being bullied by successful people
It's probably mostly LARPers.
>>
>>69692951
I'm a humanities cuck though, its mainly just to be able to each at jr college.
>>
File: 2342342333.jpg (308 KB, 1547x1075)
308 KB
308 KB JPG
I honestly could go on a self deprecating rant like I use to focusing only on the bad stuff, but I won't.
There are some external issues that bother me that are out of my control.
As for internal ones, I just wish I could connect with people and actually find a love interest.
I got a stable job where my labor is appreciated and that allows me to live pretty well.
But the emptiness is here, and I felt it real close when I was checking houses at a real state website. It struck me how lonely I would feel living alone in a big house, and how absurd the whole place would feel.
How do you get to a point where you're afraid of loneliness yet you feel no real desire for relationships?
>>
>>69692463
we dont have the social skills or capabilities as mostly everyone else, this is the only reason we suffer and cannot move up in the world, because we never really get to be a part of it.
>>
>>69693259
Yeah, I'm literally autistic, so even in school, I was very socially withdrawn.
>>
Officer, I swear! My penis slipped into a traversable wormhole while I was asleep and having a wet dream and it just so happened that I ejaculated right as the other end of the wormhole opened inside her mouth!
>>
>>69691379
recently lost about $16,000
only earn 37k a year
Haven't had a reason to go on living for a long time but this kinda hits the nail on the coffin
>>
>>69693409
Lost on what?
>>
I hear the commies had some crazy brainwashing and mind control shit back in the Korean war.
>>
>>69693409
wish you gave me some of that money. even $2k would go a long way.
>>
>>69693409
damn nigga, how
>>
>>69693409
i've never had more than 10k in the bank. fuck you lose it on, gambling? if so you get what you fucking deserve.
>>
This is like they took their "trinary soulmate" bullshit, and turned it into some fucked up Romeo & Juliet bullshit that it includes more than the original three in a sort of 15-way rock-paper-scissors sort of way.
>>
is it just this thread that the fake schizo/bot person spams in or is it everywhere? why? is school still out?
>>
today is alright I did 2 dog walks. made like 30 bucks.
should be picking up a instant pot brand new for 40 bucks in 30 mins, that will be fun to try out and make some cheap meals with

overall so so day .
>>
>>69693570
There was this conspiracy theory a few years ago that stated that people are regularly abducted and replaced with clones. This is from, like, 2000/2001ish.
>>
>>69693121
>I just wish I could connect with people and actually find a love interest.
The problem with being 30, especially in this day and age, there no more organic meeting places especially for social retards.

>>69693570
I think it's just this thread. Probably can't stand /r9k/ having a decent thread that they can't join.
>>
>>69693902
>there no more organic meeting places especially for social retards

The thing is I don't consider myself a social retard. There's something definitely off with me but I've been told many times I got a silver tongue and I'm actually funny and laid back so it kinda makes it up. But I genuinely don't like small talk and your average social interaction. I can digest it (while I'm digesting some alcohol) but that's it.
I guess I could try harder too, joining some club or something but must of the time I just mind my own shit.
>>
Watch this. Trolling myself across universes, apparently.
>>
I can predict my own moves!

OH SHI-
>>
File: 1658044758311.gif (738 KB, 300x300)
738 KB
738 KB GIF
>>69694243
>But I genuinely don't like small talk and your average social interaction. I can digest it (while I'm digesting some alcohol) but that's it.

Like even if you aren't social retard, most people at 30+ are downsizing their social circles.
>>
E just has one of those faces, y'know? Throatfuckable.

I bet she'll get throatfucked at least a hundred times by 2025. She'll probably aim for a thousand.
>>
File: 1603899834479.jpg (97 KB, 1024x944)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>69692463
Literally me except I'm 31, graduated at 28 and have been neet for 3 years (almost 4).
Going to college was supposed to be my attempt to turn my life around (hadn't really had a job since 20) only to end up leaving as the same social retard as before, only now I get to shit myself over all the employment opportunities I'm missing out on as my graduation year gets further away.
I'm currently applying for a bunch of dogshit call centre jobs within the public sector where I hope I can maybe use my degree eventually while becoming less of a social spacker.
I've managed to avoid going full doomer mindset so far at least. I think I can still salvage it if I stop being an avoidant retard and stop caring about failure.
>>
>>69693570
It's "jihad julian" aka kris the discord letter tranny playing with a bot. He hangs around /adv/ gioyc threads too. No matter how bad your life gets, at least youre not him.
>>
So that fMRI tech has seen major strides in recent years, huh?

Major strides.
>>
>>69694629
>hello my fellow teens the gif
>>
>>69694855
Lately I've been practicing a bunch of coding stuff, so that hopefully soon I'll be able to get some kind of coding job.
>>
I had a dream like that once. Like 20 to 30 years ago. Had to raise a Roswell Grey infant. Turned into a human. Weird.

On a related note; I met Death once. She looked like Shiri Appleby. This was in a dream I had sometime in the mid-2000s.
>>
>>69694243
I've been told similar compliments about myself, yet I do consider myself to be a total social retard. There's just this really awful feeling I get whenever I socially interact with others, like I'm just dragging nails against a blackboard and I just can't seem to ever get rid of it. Doesn't almost even matter what the interaction was, with whom and how it went. It almost always just appears.
>>
>>69693081
then you'll get paid in prestige which is more important to women than money anyway
>>
Had this other dream. Was told that my soulmate's name was Catherine.

Hey, did you know that there's like ten different variants of that name? Neat, huh?
>>
>>69694856
>He hangs around /adv/ gioyc threads too.
Seems insidious and sad.

You know, I wonder how much of 4chan is a ghost town with most of it populated by bots and shills, /r9k/ right now has something like over 100 threads with less than 30 posts. /pol/ seems to be the only board with a thriving population.

>>69695265
You don't get that feel with people on your level.
>>
>>69696108
/v/ and /tv/ are definitely fast boards with plenty of real people. /co/ is slower but still active.
>>
>>69694900
psychiatrists dont let me have one of those, and their reason is "just cuz". i hate it.
>>
File: ........gif (339 KB, 213x199)
339 KB
339 KB GIF
>>69696289
>/v/
I heard it's gone downhill but if there's still real people there might go back.

>/v/ /tv/ /co/
Still though I feel like (and heard) since that the industries for each of these boards have gone to shit, the boards themselves are not great as they used to be.
>>
>>69696429
i wouldn't know about /a/ since i haven't browsed it since 2012 but anime is doing better than western cartoons and television. there are still good video games coming out but a lot of shit, same as it ever was.
>>
>>69696472
>same as it ever was.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IsSpAOD6K8
>>
>>69691379
Fuck, this is the place I've been looking for.

I am so... so... so fucking tired of it all. This fucking body that was given to me at birth, how I was and still every am made to hate it with all my heart and soul. Why me? Why something so fundamentally unchangeable? I didn't ask for this burden. I cannot carry it. I cannot stand this life. I cannot cope much longer. Day by day, year by year going deeper into despair. Even the rage isn't as strong as it used to be. That's how I know I'm getting closer to the end. Even though I would never really do it, if I could send a suicide note to the world it would be this: "You murdered me when you hated me. Even though my flesh was fine, my soul was tortured to death over many years by your evil, with which I could not contend anymore."
>>
Anyone tried prescribed low dose psychedelics for depression?
>>
>>69696508
I feel like this too anon. Immense self hatred. Dunno how to get over it. But I guess I'm too much of a pussy to off myself.
>>
>>69696503
the older i get the more real this song becomes
>>
File: OTT.webm (1.91 MB, 320x192)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB WEBM
>>69696472
Anime itself might not have changed (though that is debatable at least when it comes to the end of hand drawn animation), but everything surrounding it has soured it for me.

>there are still good video games coming out but a lot of shit, same as it ever was.
Same as it ever was? God no. Even if you don't take the quality of games into the mix, the way they've been monetised is much worse.
>>
>>69696523
It's not so much self-hatred as I don't recognize the body as the self, but I do hate the fact that I got the short stick in a world where getting the long stick is what makes one a winner, simply put. It didn't have to be this way, but it is this way.
>>
>>69696563
you underestimate just how many shit games we've always got but whatever. i just don't play f2p or gacha games. dlc sucks too but it is what it is with how companies let game budgets go out of control.
>>
File: 1622027697778.png (506 KB, 709x708)
506 KB
506 KB PNG
>>69691379
I'm not 30 (25), but I just realized today for the first time that I'm actually not that ugly at all. Being 'ugly' was my cope for the longest time, but it's not even true. Really my issue this whole time has been terrible mental health. I need to get my shit together and start making better decisions. I can easily get a gf if I do even basic shit like consistently showering, making a snapchat, getting a job, going outside, doing basic normie upkeep for my appearance, social life etc.

I've spent countless hours here since I was 18 and I honestly think it did more damage to me than I'll ever truly know. I'll probably never leave, but at least now I can hold this place at arms' length going forward. I genuinely believe I can get a gf for the first time since this place poisoned my mind.
>>
>>69696599
I'm aware of how many garbage shovelware games there were but I think the PS3/360/Wii generation was the last generation of games collectively that had any sort of wow factor, like banger after banger.

>dlc sucks too but it is what it is
It's gotten bad; microtransactions, loot boxes, day-one dlc, day-zero patches, in-game currency that you can buy with real money, etc

Like I have never seen something like CP2077 happen in any other generation. And that STILL made it's money back and then some. They're even releasing an anime series connected to it.

>>69696646
>I'm not 30 (25)
Get out.
>>
>>69696862
i feel like the cyberpunk anime was probably under production before trigger knew about how big of a disaster it was all going to be. the lead up hype machine was gigantic. cd projekt red kind of fucked everyone over.
>>
>>69696862
>>69696889
Today I learned Cyberpunk has an anime. Woah.
>>
File: Cat-canon.webm (2 MB, 320x236)
2 MB
2 MB WEBM
>>69696889
>i feel like the cyberpunk anime was probably under production before trigger knew about how big of a disaster it was all going to be. the lead up hype machine

You might be right, but the speed they seem to shit out these "associated" anime series I can believe that they cobbled one together in a short period.

>hype machine was gigantic
I don't understand how anyone believed that, like didn't Nuke Dukem Forever happen 10 years ago?
>>
>>69696862
>Get out.
Seethe wizard, I'm glad you don't see me as one of your own anymore.
>>
>>69697006
>anymore
retard
>>
>>69697006
>I'm glad you don't see me as one of your own anymore.
That's good to know.
>>
Is jmoot still trying to make money from this site?
>>
>>69697636
who knows. dude never communicates. i imagine its still just passes and ads.
>>
>>69697675
He's living in France btw. Imagine thinking anything good can come from Jim or Hiro, literal plants

What I'd like to know is how moot is doing, he's 34.
>>
>>69697675
I wonder what happened to moot? I know he went to google and did...something, and then left google once his shares vested.
>>
>>69697718
probly like every 30s tech bro. winding down their career.
>>
File: 1659625851918924.png (1.42 MB, 1255x1040)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
i'm average looking, i'm not fat and i'm tall, i make decent money...yet i can't seem to meet or go out with any woman who's above a conventional 3 or 4/10 on anyone's scale

is it because i'm 31 and not a millionaire or incredibly good looking? is it my shitty personality or hobbies? i really wonder what the issue is, i can clearly get something going since i was dating a fat girl with adult acne earlier this year and a rather ugly indian girl last year, but i just am not satisfied with any relationship

do i just have to give up and marry one of these subpar girls? i feel like an urge now that i'm 31 to get married/have a kid asap and i don't know why
>>
>>69691379
I'll be moving house for the 5th time in my life, 3rd time since going out to live on my own, and it's causing me crippling anxiety. I literally have no friends I can call to help me move what little furniture I have and I can't handle the level of stress booking an appointment with a moving company is causing me. I'm such a fucking wreck and I have no one else I can tell.
>>
>>69697718
people could have been memeing but i swear someome said he lives in japan now. no idea honestly, he's always been fairly private. for good reason. i don't hold any resentment towards moot because he probably saw the direction the site was heading in and just wanted out. don't blame him, its literally just been downhill for well over a decade.
>>
>>69698342
Good looking women want to party until their ovaries are pumping out the last few rotten eggs. Every dude I know who is married with kids is with a sub-5
>>69698362
I once had friends help me move. It turned into a 28-hour long party that was fun at the time but nothing I ever want to repeat. Ever since then it's been moving companies. Only advice that I have is to not cheap out, especially if you have nice shit. Label everything, make a printout, and track shit as it goes out and comes in. I've been using this system for over a dozen moves, haven't lost anything. Cross-country moves are a different ballgame, I hope I never have to do that again, especially now that I have tons of shit that I don't wanna lose
>>69698624
I think that he's dead, not even meme dead as usual, but dropped off a roof by a glowie dead
>>
Is it common to feel underdeveloped and childlike even in areas that aren't necessarily romance related?
>no air of expertise or learnedness in any particular area
>still catch myself thinking I'm not old enough to use certain power tools and heavy machinery
>going out to have fun on my own feels forbidden and scary
>don't have a scene or lifestyle or path, just kind of naively and aimlessly exist
>still interested in very simple and digestible YA media
>virgin obviously but in a way that feels fundamentally alien and inhuman
>>
>>69699327
moot being dead would be very sad. i'm sure he's okay.

>>69699375
i'm 30 and i still feel like i'm 16 mentally and emotionally. when i'm alone if anything bad happens or i get mad i legitimately still have meltdowns, and i get super depressed and completely shut down if i get criticized or scolded. probably mentally ill or just retarded. its part of why i can't socialize well. like i have an inherent fear of doing anything wrong or stupid socializing and pissing someone off or looking retarded. i feel like i'm constantly on edge around people and anxious so i opt to just not talk and be the quiet weirdo.
>>
File: 01.png (693 KB, 476x533)
693 KB
693 KB PNG
>tfw got a $57 tip delivering $200 worth of McDonald's to a club

I like delivering on my bike. I know it's a low-rung job, but I like it. I get to see a lot, and it's exercise.
>>
>>69692120
Ended up kissing a girl for the first time in years, I may be a wizard but maybe I cast seduction
>>
>>69699505
Good for you anon, desu most people on cars actually get ass raped by the wear and tear
>>
I managed to get a promotion at work but it is more difficult and requires working even longer hours. I should have just slacked off and accepted a lower pay rate.
>>
I fucking hate this shit. I'm pretty sure people in my neighborhood are spying on me in the sense that they just see me walking around and such
I fucking hate everything so much
I hate everyone. I'm so angry all the time about it
People can't mind their fucking business
I live in Brooklyn. Does anybody know anything about some weird guy in Brooklyn being mass recorded on IG or whatever?
>>
>>69700048
Sounds like schizophrenia desu
>>
>>69699505
Good for you man, exercise is one of the essential factors to health/happiness
>>
>>69700052
Doesn't it just? Except I constantly see people pointing their phones at me, whispering about me. It doesn't necessarily seem like it's on purpose. It's as if when I'm around people are unconsciously preoccupied. Women seem to stare at me often but so do men kinda.
It seems like I'm attractive but and that's why people notice me. I haven't overheard a person saying something that has little relevance to my life in some way in weeks.
I really want to grab one of these people and crush their head until information comes out.
What should I do?
>>
>Unsure if people I see are people I've forgotten or similar to people I know and thus think I may have seen them before
>This also occurs in dreams
It's the closest feeling to thinking this might be a simulation.
>How goes things for you?
I'm a normie with coom problems, I come here because I can't tell anyone how I feel
>>
>>69700141
I'm the schizotypal guy >>69700084
Yes I know what you mean about life being a simulation. I feel like everything is connected but to what or from where i don't know
>>
Having a really good time. I've been talking to a girl and she's kinda fucked up, but then I am too and we just talk about all kinds of degenerate and romantic shit. I hope to make her my gf. She is younger but more experienced but I dont mind it. She laid her cards down on the table and she wants to give me lots of sex education and cuddles.
Its pretty fucking hot, not gonna lie and she's pretty cute too.
Its like being with a bro but she a ho. She's exciting and so nice to talk to and joke with and thats all I ever wanted in life. A genuine tomboy attitude but comfortably femme woman.
Pls wake me up anons. I must be dreaming again.
>>
>>69699375
everyone retains some traits from childhood into adulthood
>>69700167
sweet I hope the dream never ends
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I0vkKy504U

Weekend /r9k/ 30+ thread chill vibe
>>
>>69700167
Good to hear. I probably wouldn't try to get my hopes up too much. I'd just try to take the situation for what it is and just ride it from moment to moment.
>>
33-year-old psychotic man here. Weird to think that after getting diagnosed with ADD, depression, and anxiety, and experiencing both delusions and hallucinations; I have yet to receive the schizophrenia diagnosis. Not that I would want to, it's just that, well, most people tend to think "schizophrenic" when they find out that someone such as myself is both delusional and hallucinating. Two psychotic disorders--delusional disorder and some sort of complex, generalized psychotic disorder not otherwise specified (not schizophrenia, apparently) or someshit like that.
>>
>>69700317
It's all nothing but pseudoscientific labels for demonic oppression anyways.
>>
>>69700344
Pretty sure that a lot of professional mental health care providers believe in "demons" to a certain extent. Perhaps not in a supernatural sense, but in an "inner demons that everyone has" sort of way. The professionals have all sorts of fancy shmancy words to explain this sort of thing which may vary from one professional to another--from one specialty to another.
>>
>>69691379
How do you cope with missed opportunities? Can't get over the fact that I could have asked out my crushes, could have hit on that girl I liked so much but I never did anything. All because I was a pussy.
>>
>>69700402
Get over it or kill yourself
>>
>>69700402
I usually have a (sometimes somewhat "good") reason. Like how when I was 15 or 16 years old and had a crush on a woman in her 30s. I still fantasize about her but realistically it had very little (if any) chance of working out. And that's assuming that she would've reciprocated.
>>
>>69700402
I personally don't think that the concept of regret in general makes too much sense as I tend to think there might not have been any other outcome that could've occurred. That being said I don't think I have and might never recover from passing by on trying to pursuit my late high-school oneitis. While I never did get even remotely close-close to her due to being a pathetic autists, the time we've spent together felt just different than anything else at the time. I would always have a blast with her and interacting with her felt just so effortless compared to anyone else. After that I didn't even feel like trying to date anyone else as I didn't expect to ever replicate the feeling, hell, I might not even have wanted to replicate that feeling as I have that weird unrelistic expectation of seeking something special and having that happen twice would make me think as if either experiences would become less valid for some reason.

I even didn't bother meeting other girls at the time even when I could as I just fixate on someone. God, I feel so retarded over it, especially since she laid her interest on me so thick it might've been peanut butter, but I just didn't know how to handle it.
>>
>>69700153
>Yes I know what you mean about life being a simulation. I feel like everything is connected but to what or from where i don't know
Another thing is hearing a word you may hear once a month/year being used 5 times in a week.
I guess that could be a type of world virus that spreads through groups of people?
>>
File: 1643234023714.jpg (17 KB, 300x300)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>69700472
It hurts so fucking bad brop
>>
>>69700766
I've kind of made my peace with the situation. I'm aware that some people get out of relationships that they can never beat again and that it somewhat sullies the rest of their lives, which is what helps me cope somewhat. The worst part for me is that since I barely even got to have any of the said interactions and that they were so brief and long time ago that I've pretty much forgotten them completely, making me second guess whether they even were as I remember them being. I might be kind of ruining my life over something that's possibly fake, but I just cannot deny that that is actually how I feel about that whole situation deep inside my mind, even if it is at this point a figment of my imagination, but due to my fucked up mentality the only choices I'm left it are either keep on moping forever or do something that would feel like violating my integrity.
>>
File: 1657178947672.gif (581 KB, 537x680)
581 KB
581 KB GIF
>best friend got a gf, doesn't talk to me anymore
>parents are away, younger brother is busy getting drunk in his room
>have 1/2 internet "friends" who are willing to chat with me, otherwise get ghosted by everyone
>feed the kittens, they're cute but they prefer playing with each other rather than getting cuddles

It's all so tiresome.
>>
>>69691379
i was angry, but i met some nice women, so then i felt less angry. hope they email me... apparently no one emails anymore? idk i'm old
>>
>>69700402
I doubt you can get rid of your regrets unless something better happened to you.
>>
>>69691379
I'm so behind life's' milestones that I've given up entirely on ever being in a relationship. It's gotten to the point where I can't even entertain the notion of being in a relationship it's just not for me anymore.
I think even if I was in one, I wouldn't be able to truly enjoy it, it's much too late for that now and the magic of youth is gone. I missed out on young love entirely, back when both partners could enjoy this feeling at its prime.
I guess all that's left now is the slow decline until death, no more passion, no excitement, just utter emptiness.
People claim to live for themselves but it's all bullshit. LIfe as a bachelor quickly becomes an existential prison when escapism no longer emotionally fulfills you and self improvement for the sake of extending this prison seems hollow. I never wanted to live for myself, by myself, I wanted a family and someone to live for, that's what would have given meaning to my life more than any vapid materialistic consumption of goods and media. Fuck it I'll just keep drinking till the thread dies or I do.
>>
>>69701438
same, didn't notice the boat leave and it took me too long to realise it's never coming back
i don't know what to do anymore, nothing is fun, i don't know why i bother waking up anymore
>>
>>69691379
Went to the gym today unshaved and broken
People kept giving me stares even though I avoided eye contact
Some guy next to me started laughing because I was wheezing after 2 minutes

I am not deterred, I'll keep going and being an eyesore to the public while slowly getting in shape
Fucking cunts
>>
>>69701584
>Some guy next to me started laughing because I was wheezing after 2 minutes
what a fucking asshole
>>
File: 12345676.jpg (591 KB, 1500x1084)
591 KB
591 KB JPG
>>69701584
holy fuck did I screw up this file
>>
>>69701605
nvm its completely fucked
I give up

>>69701597
Thanks
I'm also not going to shower in the morning when I go, I plan to be disgusting out of spite now
>>
>>69701438
>I missed out on young love entirely, back when both partners could enjoy this feeling at its prime.
You don't think you can experience this at a later age?
>>
>>69699505
used to work at a club, you'd make fucking 100-300 in tips a night. good times. too bad the club shut down
>>
>>69701686
>I'm also not going to shower in the morning when I go, I plan to be disgusting out of spite now
i can't laugh at someone who is actually trying, no matter how funny it may technically look
>>
File: I Kneel.jpg (16 KB, 200x356)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>69701782
Thank You for the kindness in your heart and for the sauce
>>
>>69701479
>same, didn't notice the boat leave and it took me too long to realise it's never coming back

Same here. I spent most of my late teens and early 20s in college, not even once did I actually try asking anyone out, and it's only now that I'm a NEET wizard do I realize the folly of my inaction.
>>
File: 1659105240966745.jpg (84 KB, 730x1280)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>69691379
31 year old man here. Lost my virginity to a fembot I met on here when I was 29. Haven't had any luck with any other girls since then and I'm on dating apps. Just get no matches cause I'm ugly kek. I work 40 hours a week as a web developer so I make okay money. Have a few coworker friends I see every month or so.

Life is just a bit boring really. I've resisted consooming shit like BMWs or brand new clothes, since I feel like I just don't need them and I would only be buying it since I feel down.
>>
>>69701605
you made it worse anon
heres HR on the girl
>>
File: 38.jpg (46 KB, 659x1000)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>69701842
why am i so retarded lel
>>
File: 1659788080047.jpg (751 KB, 1707x2048)
751 KB
751 KB JPG
>>69691379
The usual, eat sleep, wage then comes weekend. Play games, watch anime, drink and wonder why I am a lonely boring gay weeb loser with zero friends irl and online plus with no past experience and relationship. Only to fall asleep wake up and it's wage week again REPEAT.
>>
>>69701852
and here's the chart
sorry for intruding on the 30+ thread, t. zoomie
>>
File: 1657975490717.jpg (119 KB, 960x716)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>69701438
>I think even if I was in one, I wouldn't be able to truly enjoy it, it's much too late for that now and the magic of youth is gone.
This is why I don't really understand certain anons wanting someone 10 years their junior beyond just physical attractiveness. There's a way you look at the world when you're young and bright-eyed that never comes back. I would resent youth like that.

>>69701688
>You don't think you can experience this at a later age?
I'd think you and your partner would have to be on the same page. Finding a woman who is just as inexperienced and isn't insane is probably like panning for gold.
>>
>>69701794
i only wish i had your courage
>>
File: 1587416865851.jpg (9 KB, 225x224)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>69701857
>>69701857
Surely there's gotta be more to life than this shit? I'm the same
>Breakfast
>Work all day
>Get home
>Eat
>Play a video game/watch anime
>Go to bed
>Repeat the past 10 years (and another 50 years until I die)
>>
>>69701875
If you want to change your future you must first change yourself
Do not simply wish for change, be the change you wish to see
All negative thoughts are within, the only person who puts you down is yourself
>>
File: 1656536378609.jpg (246 KB, 700x579)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
It's better to be a virgin at 30 than at 50. I think you retards need to realise that.

Imagine waking up on Christmas day 2047. You're 50 years old. Your parents are dead. You hear kids screaming outside throwing snowballs at each other. You see couples walking holding hands with kids at their side. You have nothing and no one. Just another day sat at your PC.

Imagine that at 50? It's way worse than the current situation. You need to fix it before it's too late.

Realistically, your 30s really are the last chance to fix things. Don't be fooled by "this is the end" doomer bullshit. Maybe people get married, buy homes and have kids in their 30's.

You don't want to wake up one day and be 50 and still be alone.
>>
File: 1659788809993.jpg (556 KB, 2048x1896)
556 KB
556 KB JPG
>>69701948
Jokes on you I will end myself at 40.
>>
>>69701874
Why do they have to be inexperienced, if a woman is patient and willing to teach you and you're willing to learn isn't that just as good?
>>
>>69699375
im 33 and i cant believe im allowed to drink alcohol or vote. theres an election this year and i literally thought i was too young to vote and then it hit me.
>>
>>69701987
I am independent in all aspects of life with the exception of driving which I just could never for the life of me get a handle on. Sadly my parents have passed on and neither were capable of teaching me so I guess thats just not happening, Not that it matters too much, with the advent of uber I can navigate myself without too much of a hassle.
I kind of which I could still see myself as young in any sense of the word.
>>
>>69701948
Im fine with being romantically alone. I'd much prefer having male friends.
>>
File: 1629666719653.jpg (39 KB, 550x366)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>69701960
>Jokes on you I will end myself at 40.
No you won't. You're just lying to yourself. No doubt you said to yourself at 20
>"If I don't have a gf by 30 I'll kill myself"
But here you are. You're just in denial.

>>69702067
Having friends is fine. I meant completely alone. Zero friends, zero relationships, no family, nothing.
>>
>>69702163
>Zero friends, zero relationships, no family, nothing.
Fine with that. I've never felt any connection with people anyway.
>>
File: 1656565996234.jpg (179 KB, 712x528)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>69701984
> if a woman is patient and willing to teach you and you're willing to learn isn't that just as good?
Probably just as rare, most people aren't waiting for you to play catch up in all aspects of your life.

And since you're a sexless insecure fuck, I'm more than sure insecure thoughts would plague you mind even if there's no truth to them. Like if you were both virgins or you both had body counts, it's a level playing field.

>>69701948
>It's better to be a virgin at 30 than at 50.
It's not like I don't know that.
>>
File: 1659790654870.jpg (1.44 MB, 3000x3000)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB JPG
>>69702163
Anon I have actually planned my own death even if you don't believe me.
>>
>>69691379
i'm a 5 normie on my best day. utterly boring and unremarkable. small and boring dick, too. did the whole make-over thing once, got ripped and everything. didn't do shit. got a couple of lays where before i'd get one every fifth year or whatever, so that was fine, but literally none of them ever wanted to fuck me again. i even managed to bag an old cougar and even she declined meeting me again, when I pathetically tried to ask for another fuck-session. i even read player books before going to bed and everything, totally re-arranged my personality. the truth is, unfortunately, that i'm a hard 5 on my best day. beta. boring. uninteresting. upon finding out my true place in the pecking order of life, I got so distraught and depressed that I said fuck it and stopped working out and living healthy. now I day drink and am fat again and probably a 2/10 or thereabout. I've totally given up on life and am just waiting to die. I could possibly get a single mother or a fat chick, but I just don't want to be with one of those people, to be perfectly honest. they literally disgust me to my very core. and plus, their kids will never like me, they'll always hate my guts. I'll forever just be the dude banging their mom in their eyes, so why bother, anyways?
>>
>>69691714
that's fucked up. your parents are pretty crazy.
>>
>>69702225
You need to get a grip dude,
>>
>>69702251
What do you mean? I tried the whole "self-improve" thing and I got jack out of it, so what more do you want me to do? "bag" a single mom? To be perfectly honest, I doubt even single mothers want anything to do with me. They work and do their own thing now, they don't need a guy. The politicians have made sure of that.
>>
>>69702217
Whats the plan? What about the note?
>>
>>69702296
>Whats the plan? What about the note?
To end myself and no note, that's dumb I just want to end it for my own reasons.
>>
Nothing will change unless you make the effort to change things
>>
>>69702320
Yeah just believe in yourself and you will get anything you want.
>>
>>69702319
Any particular one reason or a couple smaller ones?
>>
>>69702332
My own personal reasons, nothing more or less. Won't go in further details.
>>
>>69702320
I tried some things but never managed to stick with it long-term.
I try to exercise but quit a few weeks in. I try to stop eating unhealthy fast food but I find excuses to order a pizza after work anyway. I try to stop watching porn but after a particularly stressful day, I am back to it. And so on and so forth.
>>
File: lkNiK.jpg (153 KB, 960x640)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>69701479
I knew the boat was leaving. I saw how piss poorly my attempts to climb on. Tthat's what wrecked me. I was already so far behind everyone else. So incapable the whole time to be any where near equal footing as others.
I can still see the look on peoples faces. They're looking down (proverbially). Some who didn't or hid it or I just wasn't intelligent enough to read it. These people strung me along just to fuck with me. They knew I was desparate to cling to a boat. Any boat. I was kept around for entertainment value. Took me a while longer to get bearings on their intentions.
At some point I said to myself wouldn't be that anymore. Just let let go of the boat.
I went full blown no contact hermit mode. I found my self calmer. Less on edge all the time. I enjoyed the peace and quiet of no social stessors.
That's not to say I became impervous to solitude. Some times through the years I'd forget about how I tried so desparately and failed treading water as the boat drifted farther away. Some times the mind just fancies itself something that wasn't. An revised history. I just remind myself it wasn't ever working out before.
>>
>>69702359
You need some more willpower you sound like you're just giving up too easily
>>
>>69702320
>>69702331
tourists begone
>>
>Turning 29 at the end of august

Feels weird brahs

I'd be like 75% done with my apprenticeship by now but my piece of shit relatives sabotaged me again
>>
90% sure not browsing the rest of the board is good for my mental health. its nothing but making vulnerable people insecure and feel bad.
>>
>>69702918
true. a step towards fixing yourself would be to stop coming to this board (or 4chan in general)
>>
>>69702958
i mean all the other boards i browse have zero impact on my mental health. most people on this board literally just post to shame or bring other people down to their level. site would probably improve if it was deleted. it serves no purpose, just discord/normie drama and crab posting.
>>
>>69702991
>site would probably improve if it was deleted.
it didn't used to be this way sadly. back in 2010 it was pretty cool
>>
>>69702486
This is the part where some faggot anon gives some empty platitudes and other faggot anons reply while actively working against their situation.

I'm not against improving my situation, I've bought myself some weights, I've stopped eating junk though that was really the result of fast food becoming expensive and have started coding in hopes to get out wageslavery, but these inane "bootstraps" posts are less than useless.

>>69702991
>zoomer detected
/r9k/ sucks immensely these days but deleting it won't improve anything.
>>
>>69703049
deleting it would stop people who are addicted to this board from coming here. you genuinely think this board has any sort of purpose nowadays aside from what i posted? its objectively shit, its a glorified hangout for discord cliques and a place for sociopaths to gaslight and abuse insecure mentally ill losers. just getting worse with the le ironic schizos and literal bots as well.
>>
>>69703098
>>69703049
There are a lot of teenagers here now too. desu 4chan has always had teens even though its 18. I started browsing /b/ back in 2007 when I was 14.
>>
File: 1653210716966.jpg (130 KB, 489x1024)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>69703098
Nobody is addicted to this board, I doubt this board has a high (real) population, and all the dumb discord tranny shit is now independent of a single board, independent of 4chan, so deleting it won't do anything.

There's nothing to be addicted to here.
>>
>>69703179
i started browsing at 14 in 2006. the biggest difference back then being it was painfully obvious when people were new and didn't lurk and you were told to stop being an annoying little shit and lurk. nowadays people reward shitposting/bait and have for ages so everyone acts retarded and nobody cares. so its just a feedback loop of low quality posting being rewarded by giving them attention.
>>
my dudes, just pay for a hooker. dont worry about sex part, you need to be more sociable and attractive with interests and hobbies.
>>
>>69703273
legitimately i'd rather die a virgin than pay for a prostitute.
>>
>>69703273
I dont see the appeal of hookers and escort. Very nasty feeling.
>>
>>69703297
they're for actual sex addicts. i can't imagine a more disgusting feeling than paying for something so intimate and vulnerable with someone who probably finds me disgusting and hates every second of it. no thanks.
>>
I have to go to a fucking baptism today and I hate that shit.
My mother called me just to tell me not to get drunk in front of the family.
Also the girl I'm stalking lost his job so I might have a chance.
>>
>>69703673
imagine still going to church and extended family events.
>>
>>69703673
I meant her job shit.

>>69703688
My feet are not touching any church.
I'll wait at the nearest bar.
>>
>>69703673
>Also the girl I'm stalking lost his job so I might have a chance.
This isn't the positive thing you think it is.
>>
Neotenous bullshit resumes again!

I guess the exercise, healthy diet, sleep hygeine, etc. matters not.
>>
>>69703748
It actually isn't. I'm not stalking her either.
She is an old classmate I always had good vibes with but we were on different circles and kind of spergs so nothing really happened.
>>
>woke up with a nosebleed, again
being sick and frail is by far the worst thing about getting old. Get /fit/ asap, robros.
>>
Damn. Even more neotenous bullshit. Nearly ten hours later. Heart attack feels likely. And I already exercised, too.
>>
>>69703856
i only get nosebleeds when i pick my nose too much.
>>
And now they just confirmed that they would've pulled the same bullshit back in the late-2019 to early-2020 period as they are now after exercising! And they're pretending that this is the first time, and that I haven't already told them to leave! Now they're laughing!

Now they're attempting to induce physically-painful convulsions again!
>>
>>69703816
So keeping tabs on her then?

It's funny how tech changes things and e-stalking no longer becomes a big deal. After some point I remember normalfags at my old wageslave essentially doing that after facebook became super big, like one of them literally e-stalked a new female colleague to find out if she was married and her interests, places she went etc, it's not like this dude was a fat loser, he was something of a Lothario.
>>
>>69703916
I used to get nosebleeds a lot during the summer, but that's stopped now for some reason, so now I haven't had a nosebleed in years.
>>
>>69703916
I didn't, just felt something warm and wet down my nose as I got up. it got worse after I introduced lots of k vitamin food, the exact opposite of what should happen.

>>69704167
Doesn't not knowing why or how bother you?
>>
>>69704153
Yeah, nothing remotely creepy really.
She was one of those persons I felt closer after 15 min chatting than with others after many years.
Her previous job was related to my current field an I'd happily help her if I can.
>>
>>69704194
Not really, I literally didn't even think about it until just now, with this thread talking about nosebleeds.
>>
You think I can help E develop some decent-looking muscle tone--especially along her midriff? I think that some abs on that petite body of hers' could look pretty good. Not sure whether or not my semen has the necessary nutrients to achieve this and how much she'd have to swallow daily.
>>
Maybe I could start E off with like a fifteen-inch-long horse dildo down her throat. I'd love to see her teeth as she smiles with my penis all the way down.

How's Mars doing, by the way?
>>
dead ass thread yo, guess there's not much going on with 30+ anons today.
>>
i'm close to getting my anki reps back on track. i have mined like 2000 words and i want to charge ahead full-steam and learn at least 50 of them daily. i'm having kind of a shit day because i only got 4 hours of sleep last night.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfkgHzWqvTM
>>
Alternatively: Wikipedia!
>>
>>69706347
I wish I could know what's going on in the lives of the true wizards. Did they find a way to make things work out despite their situations? Like playing local D&D? Are they dead? Fuck man, no matter how I think of it it's all fucked. It's sad that so many people resort to bringing kids into this world to cope with loneliness and lack of meaning. I know if I really tried I could find a used up fat whore to knock up and not be alone, but that'd come bite me back in the ass. Not fair for the kid either.

What else is a man supposed to do..
>>
4 days of no fap...
>>
>>69691714
thats why you get a job and move out your parents are holding you back and ur here crying about being a lazy nigger that cant just move out the house

>but im 16
get a job and move, being an adult is a mindset not an age
>t. 30yr old child
>>
Ascending to wizardhood on monday. Honestly kind of upset about it. I could blame this or that and write a tl;dr but it really just comes down to bad luck combined with mental problems that've tied up years of my life and kept me in loops. Shit like not having a job until 23, not moving out until 25, etc. And of course lots of projective, unhelpful bullshit I fell into trying to bandaid my bruised ego.

I had a few missed chances but they fell through because I was a retard. When I get the flood of boomerbook messages I'm hoping this one particular missed chance girl messages me. She is (was?) poly back when I met her through work. It probably won't happen but it'd be really sweet if she'd come along and be like the senpai character from welcome to the nhk. The thought of being pity fucked disgusts me but if it was with her I'd be okay with it. It'd be a nice memory. She's a real dork too. Maybe we could do some fun roleplay where she pretends to be a succubi after my mana. That'd be hot... Hope it happens that way.

>>69701948
This is the way I try and look at it. Call it a cope but there's some benefits to the situation. An awful lot of people have never lived for any extended period of time alone. They can't, they'll just fall apart. And it causes all sorts of issues in their relationships. My mom's like that. Never lived alone. Always with her parents, roommate, boyfriend, husband. Even a lot of guys are like that.

Turning 30 has definitely put a lot of pressure on me and it feels like some sort of midlife crisis. There's a lot of things I need to either do now or miss out on entirely. It's causing me a lot of trouble but I'm trying to lean into it.
>>
drinking again bros...
>>
>>69707101
At least you're doing better than me.
>tfw 30, total shut-in, never had a job, still live with mother
>>
Curious to find out how many men will have their way with E's mouth this coming decade.

This year, even.
>>
>>69707101
>poly
Ugh.

I don't think pity fucks exist outside of hookers.
>>
I'd like to see and feel E biting hard onto my penis through my pants and doing this twisty turny thing using her tongue and teeth.
>>
>>69692994
>this entire board is complete and utter failures being bullied by successful people
Thats the entire website now. Theres no escaping this shit anymore.
>>
>Had a lucid dream about my doggo that past away 4 years ago
I love dreaming more than real life
>>
File: it's over.png (65 KB, 1418x128)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
>>69701688
Someone just posted this banger
>>
>>69701948
I think i'd be ok with the sexless wonder shit if a retard like me could feasible afford to live on his own.
>>
>>69708280
Weird how that reply comes a minute after I open up /r9k/ for the day.
If you don't start trying to change as early as possible then yes it's only going to be harder/impossible. I struggle a lot to stay on the improovment train but it's paid off and even if it doesn't at least I've tried and won't have the regret of not knowing
>>
Oh god the inside of E's mouth with my cock and balls inside must feel SO good.
>>
Did covid royally fuck anyone else up? I was trying to IMPROOVE before it happened. Went to the gym regularly, lost about 20 kilos, was looking for something else so i could quit my dead end job, looking for my own place to move into, thinking about traveling. Nothing too impressive but i was getting off my ass and making an effort. Then lockdowns happen, i turn 30, my hairline is starting to recede, i'm lucky to still have my dogshit job, getting my own place looks like a total fantasy now and i may as well have never stepped foot in a gym. The whole thing is like some cosmic joke. Never wanted to go full doomer but christ even putting in effort gets harder the older you get.
>>
File: ----.jpg (276 KB, 863x1920)
276 KB
276 KB JPG
>>69708524
>Did covid royally fuck anyone else up?
Not really, while I didn't improve much it did give me bit of breather. I didn't have to think about anything in that year, my parents were finally not concerned about me being permanently single, my wageslave job was so much easier without customers, I didn't have to worry about other people's social lives, there was both this impeding 'world doom' feeling and this 'this is our chance to stop and think about where we're going as the human' race feeling and I could watch stupid videos like somebody opening card packs from the 90s without feeling guilt.
>>
>>69691379
goldfish crackers replaced booze and i'm still sexless
>>
>>69707101
>Call it a cope but there's some benefits to the situation. An awful lot of people have never lived for any extended period of time alone. They can't, they'll just fall apart. And it causes all sorts of issues in their relationships.
Yeah thats the one thing i can take solace in. I've seen people in relationships fuck their lives up far worse than i ever could.
>>
File: 1655678832283.gif (292 KB, 939x534)
292 KB
292 KB GIF
>>69708524
the only thing that covid fucked up was an e-thing I had going with some girl from here, which was probably a good thing as she was probably underage b&. otherwise I'm doing better in all respects now. could still use a gf but I think I'm cursed to attract nothing but brats with daddy issues, and I don't wanna land in jail when my dick inevitably assumes direct control
>>
>>69708524
my fitness hasn't dipped but my social life certainly suffered
>>
>>69708524
Yes, I wanted to get a social life and girlfriend going after being put through some bullshit, joined clubs and shit, but boom lockdowns happened.
>>
covid didn't directly impact my life in any significant way whatsoever.
>>
>>69694629
>most people at 30+ are downsizing their social circles.
It's true. It gets pretty cold and lonely out there if you don't have a wife and kids to retreat from the world with.
>>
File: Ahhhhhh!.webm (1.95 MB, 714x528)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB WEBM
>TRAP - "training repayment agreement provision" - was billed as a free job training scheme for new Petsmart hires, a 4-week program to teach you to groom cats and dogs. But this "free" program actually loaded new hires up with $5500 in debt that they owed to the company if they quit, got fired, or were laid off within two years.

>In a darkly hilarious turn, TRAP didn't even train you to groom pets. As a new class action suit led by an ex-Petsmart employee reveals, most of the "training" was just sweeping floors, and the "four-week" course ended after three weeks.

I swear to God that we're only a few years away from NEET wizards being hunted down and forced into (wage)slavery.

>>69709250
What sort of clubs?
>>
>>69709548
>TRAP
lol those slimy fucking kikes
>>
How many of you that are concerned with loneliness live in megacities? Do you really think it's as over as you think? To those who live in small rural towns, have you considered moving to these large cities to increase your chances?

Talking +10M population places. Something always going on, clubs left and right, etc.
>>
>>69701984
I'm a woman willing to do this for the right guy.
Being a virgin isnt a dealbreaker for me, but I'm probably full of them.
>>
>>69710052
>but I'm probably full of them.
Want to be full of one more ;)
A lot of women would take being a virgin as a sign that something else is "wrong" or not right maybe the guy is just very unlucky and shy and but with the right person is normal but it could jsut be because they're broken.
>>
>>69701948
lol this is bullshit. My family is full of faggots that got married "on time" to people they grew to hate but stay together to keep up appearances. You know what they spent their late 30's-50's doing?
>in and out of (marriage) counseling, rehab, etc.
>custody battles in court
>alimony battles in court
>petty fights with extended family over who has the least shitty life
>getting fired from taking too much time off to deal with their self-induced bullshit
>making their kids hate them by pressuring them to destroy their lives the same way

Unironically I would rather be alone than with someone I hate. Being alone is fucking heaven compared to every family gathering alternating between a best kid contest and a multi-sided screaming match. Hell, most of them don't even try to bribe the kids into picking sides anymore since they have so little left to give. They just straight up threaten us now.
>>
dead thread original
>>
>>69709974
Some of the most lonely and depressed people on earth live in those megacities, stupid normalfag
>>
>>69711755
Why call me normalfag, nigger. I live in one, I honestly can't complain about lack of chances it's just I never put myself out there. I'm not sure what to expect.
>>
>>69709974
>To those who live in small rural towns, have you considered moving to these large cities to increase your chances?
Too expensive unless your moving in with friends or have a partner. I mean you could move into a share house but that doesn't sound much better than living with your parents.
>>
>>69712076
What even is the chance here? Approaching random strangers? You really think that's a valid strategy for your average 4channeler autist? Trying to go to social occasions? Maybe that?

The reality is that the "chances" are just filled with people that the social retards won't connect with or want to associate with. They aren't even chances. Even if you have the illusion of possible additional tries by the virtue of there being multiple of the same types of attempts, what's the chance that if you fail at first that you'll succeed next? Not to discount the absolute crushing sensations that anon would feel with each defeat, which would make them just want to retreat indefinately.

Megacities are paradies filled with "chances" for normalniggers, spergs will just do what comes natural and never socialize. If anything it's probably even worse in cities as it's way easier to just hide yourself compared to smaller communities that have more of a awareness of who's who and will make it harder to fully retreat with interpersonal connections forming way more naturally and automatically and will try to make them work instead of just discarding someone at the first hurdle, just because there are millions of other people on hand. Chances work against antisocials, not for them.
>>
>keep being ghosted by "friends"
why do they hurt me like this. why cant they let me have closure.
>>
>>69709974
>>69712196
brutally blackpilled again
>>
>30+ threads have edged out 25+ threads
Based. Let the superior threshold prevail!
>>
>>69708524
I threw together a home gym just in time and I've actually got in good shape for the first time in my life.
Everything else has kind of fallen apart, but at least I can flex a cep in the mirror now and smile.
>>
>>69712336
It's for the own good.
>>
File: x79.png (588 KB, 609x408)
588 KB
588 KB PNG
>>69692769
>>being an attractive man must suck sooooo bad
>It's actually worse than you can conceive.

do tell,

>>69698342
>>69696646
>just realized today for the first time that I'm actually not that ugly at all.

easiest way to tell is if a woman as ever just come up and asked you out, or when you were young people would try to drag you out to a party, or constantly talk to you for no reason and be in your personal space in public.

best test^ , was all zero for me, and people would clear out wen i was around.

>>69696889

i just completed it. it was ok, not as horrible as people said. its:

bladerunner ori, +/ gta3 + watch dogs par 1 , loosley

>>69700402

you could be me, 2/10 faced, never any options. so STFU
>>
>>69712425
*their
porridge brain
>>
why do women make you fall in love them then break your heart when you're not perfect
>>
>>69710289
People need to realize how common this situation is. It's shocking to me how many people there are who I agree with on almost every other social and political issue who are still completely cucked on marriage and view it with rose tinted glasses or think that it's somehow easy to become an exception to the statistics.
>>
>>69710289
>>69712873
Loneliness is equally brutal though. You'd have to have lived a really shitty home family life to swear off the idea like that.
>>
>>69712851
Same can be said about men.
>>
Anyone else here procrastinating?
>Have an assignment test due tomorrow at midnight
>>
>>69712899
Not getting married doesn't have to equal sitting in a room by yourself for the rest of your life.
>>
>>69713012
And who are you going to hang out with if all the non undesirables are married?
>>
>>69712899
Getting married because you want to, because you actually like your partner, is different than getting married to impress faggots that want to drag you down to their level. That's why the whole boomer griping about how kids nowadays don't want to settle down is ridiculous: we learned from their massive fuckups that played out throughout our childhoods and young adulthoods that we don't want to end up like that. No, the reason they ended up rich wasn't because they got married early blablabla. In fact it's a miracle some of them stayed rich even afterwards!
>>
>>69713012
The average retard has no hobbies or any desire to do anything. In a way, fucking up their own lives and injecting drama into it by marrying people they are totally unsuited for is their diversion since now they have a massive timesink to un-fuck.
>>
>>69713010
Im procrastinating doing anything about my life. I just hope that everything will end up in my favour without me doing any effort.
>>
File: 8536431600_69aa43c8c8_b.jpg (255 KB, 707x1000)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
Got my gf waiting to find out if I'm gonna dump her or not and I probably am. I feel fuckin awful, but she's fat, kind of retarded, awful at sex, not white, not only poor but in a tonne of debt, really retardedly anxious, to the point where if she ever joins me to family/friends events she won't say a single word the entire time, never greets my family if she sees them. But even after all that, she's still probably the sweetest girlfriend I've ever had. She's made me all this cute stuff, like a paper mache treasure chest she filled with cool elder scrolls stuff because she knows I like it. Paintings of anime I like and shit, while I was neet the last few months she kept visiting me because I couldn't afford to visit her (we live an hour drive apart) she'd bring me bubble teas and lunch. But I'm about to dump her so I can go find a skinny coomer whore who I probably won't have anything in common with just for the sake of better sex. I just don't know if I can see myself with her for the rest of my life. As much as I want to. I wish I'd just stayed single. But I needed company after my mum died and it just got out of control from there. I've always known it wasn't going to work out but was too pussy to end it. I think I'm a terrible person
>>
>>69713104
bruh you've gotta give her a chance to change
>>
>>69707211
hello original me
>>
>>69713154
The worst part is she's been trying. She's lost a pretty significant amount of weight recently. But even if she wasn't fat I dunno if it'd change how I feel. I look at my siblings, my sister married a farmer from a rich family with a multi-million dollar farm, and my brother did the same with a girl from a rich family with a 3 million dollar farm that's hers alone to inherit. He sits at home on his ass all day trading crypto while I go bust mine for 10 hours a day in a factory thinking about how much easier it would be to just off myself. I dunno anymore man. It feels like it's selfish of me to want someone else in my life when there's nothing worth sharing.
>>
>>69713229

Jesus you sound like a whiny little retard

waaaa where s my farm? LOL

my gf s fat

i want to be lazy and rich on crypto
>>
>>69713104
you're dumb as shit and should jump in front of a train
>>
bump before death
>>
>>69712336
More likely 4chan isn't nearly as popular as it used to be.
>>
>>69713028
I swear no matter how much you complain about them ,so many of you fuckers base your self worth off of the opinion of 45 year old office Karens.
>>
>>69714489
>Karens
Kill yourself zoomer.
>>
>>69714225
good. maybe if all the young and underage faggots start finding this place lame we might get slow enough to go back to pre 2012 4chan. or this shithole can just die for all i care.
>>
>>69691379
you can make side money by playing mobile vidya and bullshit surveys fren. makr up to 20$-30$ a day depending on how consistent you are and where do you live. instantly withdrawable through paypal or crypto.
https://freecash.com/r/28d8e633a6
if you register through this referral link you have chance to get 250$ headstart.
>>
>>69714799
One can dream. I don't know what would happen first.
>>
>>69714799
I doubt it will happen. Theres not many places left online where you can be completely be unfiltered. People from twitter like to come here to say what they really think.
>>
>>69715561
its crazy to think that if 4chan shut down i would hardly use the internet period. if the certain few youtube channels i like stopped uploading i'd use the internet even less. god modern internet has sucked ass for well over a decade and it just gets worse. literally the only good thing is how ridiculously easy and safe it is to pirate shit nowadays.
>>
>be me
>be at a bar
>gorgeous girl keeps dancing around me
>freeze because of shyness and never make a move
>bump into her later at the line for the bathroom ask her if she's in the line
>she looks at me and gives me a dismissive smirk
I hate being a robot so much
>>
>>69715602
4chan is literally the only site i use.
Im 34 and all the othwr forums i used when i was younger are long dead since reddit came along.

I have a facebook. But only for the work group, a rally car group and a 2000ad (british comic) group. I dont post anything to it and have like 50 friends on it (family and work 'mates')
>>
>>69715668
i have a twitter account bookmarked that is good for video game deals. don't have an account though. never used any other form of social media, i hate 90% of my extended family since i'm the black sheep who has never fit in anywhere. i am legitimately one of the only if not the only major failure on both sides of my family.
>>
>>69715660
The part that gets me angry is that they really just don't care
That girl doesn't care if you go home and say self-harm because of what she did. Hell, in her mind you'd probably deserve it
That's why I am so angry that I can't just shed my naive search for a woman that actually cares about people like a real human bean.
>>
>>69715751
all the decent women are in relationships by now anyways. a woman single in her 30's probably has insanely high standards or is insanely mentally ill.
>>
>>69715725
I dont even play video games that much these days. I could honestly say ive played about 80 hours total of games this year. And 50 of that was elden ring.

Im not the black sheep. Im the failure. Despite my brother having 2 failed relationships (that involved kids, hes had more) and not getting acess to any of his kids.
>>
>>69715825
only 50 hours in elden ring? did you not finish it? my playthrough was something like 90 hours iirc and i mostly saw everything.
>>
>>69715781
The curse of being autistic. Even if you ever catch up it's too late by then anyway. There's just no winning. You existence is doomed from the start. Anything else is just pure cope or insanely beating the odds.
>>
I hope the girl I like and am talking to doesnt get spooked or put off by her mean messed up family.
I came on strong, (but then she did too), and I put a genuine plan down to meet up in the middle between where we are someday but I genuinely like her anons. Lifes too short not to try and I dont want to make that mistake again of not going for it. It just feels so right. Hell, I would give her family a copy of my ID to prove I'm being serious no joke. For some reason they think I'm like 40 not 30 because of my unshaven look. kek. Maybe its because I act different. Like wise maybe? Because I think about things in detail?
I've never met a girl who has made me both laugh my ass off and feel genuinely loved and that we can talk about literally anything with each other. Shes a bit weird but then Im weird too. It works.
I just want her in my life, you know. It sounds dumb I guess anons. She love bombs me and I love bomb her back. Its not clingy when you're both as bad as each other. The chemistry is amazing. Never felt more alive. My chest is pounding.
I never understood what love was like but I think I do now. Her voice is so cuuute too. Absolutely not what I expected. She's perfect. Flaws n all you know. I work on mine and I want to help her work on hers too.
And be in it for the longhaul. Please let nothing spoil this. I took a big gamble opening my heart but I'm confident it'll pay off.
>>
>>69715844
I beat it solo with ginped mimic (i dont have ps+) . I didnt beat melina or whatever that naked bitch was called. But beat that stupid alien final boss.

I did a blond run so probably missed stuff.
>>
>>69715857
you'll hear of that one in a million story of a guy who found a decent looking shut in awkward woman later in life but your chances are about as good as winning the lottery. women just don't live in the same type of reality as us by large. its pointless to think damn near any of them would have the same sort of life in regards to dating as any of us adult virgin losers. that stuff is second nature and is as easy as breathing to them, unless they are severely mentally ill.
>>
>>69715888
yeah 50 hours seems short. i did take my time and didn't really use any guides i guess. my souls runs usually go long because i autistically search every nook and cranny.
>>
>>69715890
>that stuff is second nature and is as easy as breathing to them
While that tends to be the case, the reality is that they don't need to do much of anything to get someone to get to date them. Even if they were super awkward it wouldn't make that much of a difference anyway as they'd still find someone willing to give them their time of the day, so they can just take a ride instead.
>>
>>69715892
My souls runs since demons souls (before souls became huge) was blind run, no summons.

I didnt find out how fun magic was until i did a dark souls 2 re-run using magic.

The only soulsborne game ivegot platinum on is bloodborne.
>>
im trying to make plans for my birthday
seems its literally impossible to find a hooker online, they are all scammers
might just go to vegas and go to a legal brothel
>>
>>69708524
Nah Covid actually powered me up.
I got it, it sucked, I wanted to get healthier a bit so it wouldnt suck as bad and the normies sitting around complaining whilst I was busting my ass made me angry. So angry I decided to start teaching and training myself up in various things to spite them. And kept on doing it because I actually genuinely enjoyed doing those things too.
>>
>>69715561
>Theres not many places left online where you can be completely be unfiltered. People from twitter like to come here to say what they really think.

That's the thing though, none of the newfags come here for a discussion, they just come to say something outrageous and that's it, that's the extent of anything. Just constant ragebait.

>>69715602
>its crazy to think that if 4chan shut down i would hardly use the internet period.
I hardly use 4chan as it is. Most of my time online is a couple of subreddits and about 3-4 youtube channels.
>>
>>69701584
NTA
I don't blame neurotypicals for doing this shit, their brain is just designed to try to scare away those who are different
>>
>>69715602
I'm pretty much the same. It's funny how the world is more 'connected' than ever now because i find it more isolating than ever. Everything on the net feels like a dumb school clique now. I guess the only solution is to start genuinely going full hermit.
>>
>>69715890
>a decent looking shut in awkward woman later in life
I have no evidence for this but I feel like low-status/low-level women of the nerd/geek/dork kind in this day and age have been scattered to the wind. Sorta how most of the new gaming personalities are jocks.
>>
>>69715602
There'd be probably a replacement I'd start using if that were to happen.
>>
>>69716288
they can just be in discord and have dozens of men simp after them from the safety of their own home. it is indeed a thing of the past. older millennials had the last batch of decent women.
>>
I mean, it's already been nearly three years since you "introduced" me to J--and yet; I get the feeling that E would know me better than J. We might even be able to get along for at least a little while.
>>
Hey does Oxnard chick have a body type similar to that of Lily from AT&T? She seeing anyone?
>>
I want to pound E's throat so bad. She's the only one to get me rock hard by this point--for whatever reason. Wonderful timing, by the way. Looks like you're using some sort of infrared.
>>
>>69716288
>>69716638
Uboachan had plenty of these "girls". Yume Nikki is up there with Lain in attracting mentally ill "fembots"
>>
>>69701605
>>69701584
YOU FUCKED UP YOU FUCKED UP, baka
>>
She had the cutest tooshie in those pajamas.

Much more pleasing body to look at than her mother's (perhaps even better eyecandy compared to when her mother was much younger).
>>
>>69716288
Thing is, if you ever see a girl thotting or queen-beeing or collecting orbiters, thats not a nerdy girl and it never was. Thats a failed normie.

Inherently if you see a girl post a pic of herself, thats a girl who has the self confidence and strong enough body image to post herself for strangers. And enough of an attention whore to actually do it. Nerdy girls, even if they *aren't* too self-concscious/self-hating for that, aren't going to whore themselves online for five seconds of loser attention, because they arent fucking stupid.

What you have to remember is that 99% of women in online communities *never say they are a woman* unless you get to know them. This is because unless theyre ewhores they dont *want* male attention. The women ive met off 4chan and other websites are a completely different group of people from anyone who ever posted their face or body online. And funnily theyve mostly been way more attractive than girls who post themselves online, because people who get more than enough unwanted male attention IRL dont need to get it online.

Now it is true that when ethots start posting up a storm, it drives actually women away, because that kind of horny normie shit is exactly what theyre trying to avoid by being in niche online spaces. But the answer is simple, which is to follow your own interests to the most niche and non-thot-infested place possible, and that's where you'll find actual nerdy women who share that interest. But if *you* stay in some ethot infested hellhole because youre horny for the ethots, well, youve been warned. Those girls are crazy.

This overall rule pretty much holds true for ethots, instahoes, youtubers: these people are fucking insufferable in real life and most genuinely have no real friends. Every single youtuber especially, it's a dennis reynolds situation where everyone they went to school with hated their guts, and the more of a "popular nornie" they present themselves as, the more true this was.
>>
>>69713104
this guy has a gf and i, a perfectly nice guy, do not.
>>
>>69718990
That's a bird.
>>
>>69719018
I clearly meant the poster as its clear that the chicken did not type the post but the rooster guy probably has a harem of hens anyway so my point still stands
>>
>>69718896
>But the answer is simple, which is to follow your own interests to the most niche and non-thot-infested place possible, and that's where you'll find actual nerdy women who share that interest.
the chance of those women being single is still slim to none. every legitimately "nerdy" women i've known of has had like one partner they've been with since early in high school or something. these women are still in high demand and have tons of options regardless of how niche and small a community might be.
>>
33 year old here. I'm getting sleazier every day. Whoda' 'funk it? Should they be standing closer, or further?
>>
File: 0_7bEcvDCYkrYxj4cM.png (427 KB, 719x548)
427 KB
427 KB PNG
>>69716210
The internet is no longer secret clubs. It was fun when it was secret clubs. The decorum is gone. The cultures are wiped out. The way of life is but a memory.
>>
File: cagecore.jpg (469 KB, 1600x1067)
469 KB
469 KB JPG
>>69719086
how are you sleazemaxxing what's the plan stan
>>
>>69719204
>tfw every site now is just the same wojak and gigachad meme shit now
>>
>>69719637
I'm thinking of just woppin' my cock out and shoving it down a woman's throat as she remains seated in a bus or train.

Don't tell anybody, though. It's a "state secret".
>>
File: kobr.jpg (21 KB, 449x640)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>69719704
>mfw we're the ones who ruined the internet
>>69719722
random facerape isn't really sleazy imo. sleazy is like...giving a chick a roofie and bringing her up to a hotel room and tying her up and eating pizza off her ass while you watch power rangers idk
>>
>need money years ago cause I was in bad situation
>ask from parents
>want to pay them back as soon as I gather enough they refuse, saying it was a gift for their son
>okay I guess
>fast forward 2 years today
>talk about my sister with dad who crashed her car bought by my parents, and I say yeah she never knew the worth of money cause you are always feeding her
>dad goes apeshit crazy yelling that I didnt even give them back what I borowed from him
>"I wanted but you refuse"
>"AND A GOOD SON WOULD STILL FORCE THE MONEY ON ME"
Like what the fuck??
What was I supposed to do? He didn't want it two years ago, I tried to force him, (it was in an envelope), I put it on the table, in his bood, etc but he still put it back in my hands, bag. Was I supposed to throw the money on the ground and leave?
>>
>>69691379
Not 30 yet but will be there in about 2 and half years

Anyway, been halfassing my self improvement but I guess it's better than nothing

I can get laid using lesser known apps like reddit, I got laid once with do it doublelist and a couple times with an app called Pure, reddit has been the best one tho, some early 30s "regular woman" that dmed me on reddit wanted to meet up at a hotel last week after we talked but na I ended up going to Tijuana and banging a qt 20 year old escort lmao

Anyway, I prefer to go bang qts in Tijuana since it ain't expensive compared to the cucked states and I live within an hour

Focusing on leveling up my money and my diet, I'm good on the exercise, it's the diet that needs organization
>>
>>69720056
Your dad wants you to force yourself on him
>>
I bet he wrote this joke too that self-depreciating attention whore.
>>
File: 1659888254326027.jpg (158 KB, 735x908)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>69691379
Is it normal to love your parents but not to like some of thier characteristics?
>>
Time to cool my jets. Head to bed early. Try to sleep in this annoying summer heat.
>>
FUUUUUUUUUCK.

YOOOOOOOOOU.

[forever]
>>
>>69718896
None of what you're saying is wrong per say but it's not really an explanation for what happened to low-status/low-value nerdy/geeky/dorky girls in this era.
>>
>>69720433
Goodnight, Anon.

Take care and all that.
>>
File: 162839482.jpg (41 KB, 680x383)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>69720766
> implying there was ever an abundance of nerd girls
desu the whole sky is falling narrative has gotten old
>>
>>69721247
Did you get lost and come into the wrong thread zoomer?
>>
>>69720431
totally fucking normal
its normal for your parents to drive you absolutely insane. you stll love them or whatever, but that is normal.
>>
>>69721329
Less FOX News, old man.
>>
>>69721350
Ok, so you are lost then.
>>
>>69721365
Did the nurse mix up your meds. Why so touchy.
>>
>>69691830
what a terrible thing to experience.
>>
File: the_same_meme.png (398 KB, 680x683)
398 KB
398 KB PNG
>>69719704
I still can't believe we've had wojak and pepe memes for 10+ years, I remember someone saying that we've been stuck a cultural malaise for a few decades and that tech only temporarily alleviated it.

>>69719204
I think the worse thing is that there's no real way to have a proper conversation online anymore.
>>
File: 1659454294334589.png (1.53 MB, 800x2000)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB PNG
>>69713104

Been here. done this. Actually done this same mistake twice already because I'm retarded or just wanted pussy.

My advice is leave her because you're living a lie by pretending to like her. Eventually you'll do it anyway. Might as well do it sooner rather than later.

Some guys actually end up marrying woman just like you describe because they are too pussy to tell their real feelings and just kinda go with the flow.
>>
>>69691379
>friends talk about how they fucked a girl all night
>I nut from jacking off in like 2 mins then can't get hard again until a day or 2 later
I'm probably not even capable of sex if I ever get with a girl
>>
holy shit finding a prostitute shouldnt be this difficult
>>
>40 days since she left me
>still cry myself to sleep every night
when will it stop hurting
>>
>>69721531
>I still can't believe we've had wojak and pepe memes for 10+ years

At least 10 years ago, they were just tfw no gf and sadfrog, unlike now where even YouTube has wojaks all over it.
>>
>>69721600
Have you tried adultwork.com
>>
>>69721713
>when will it stop hurting

In about two years? That's how long it took me.
Don't do anything stupid. Grass is always greener etc.
>>
>>69721600
>tfw I'm such a poorfag shut-in NEET that even prostitution isn't an option for me
>>
>>69720431
>love my mother
>feel like she's way too overprotective of me
>>
suddenly I fear death and the passage of time like never before

why does my existential dread rise with each year? how did I go from content and "stoic" to a panicky mess for no apparent reason?
>>
>>69721808
from what im seeing its not really an option for me either, its all fake profiles and scammers
>>
>>69722231
>content and "stoic"
your content and "stoic" phase was just a cope and self delusion. You are driven by genetics that drive you to reproduce. You overestimate your ability to be different from the masses.
>>
>>69722253
>You overestimate your ability to be different from the masses.
I don't care about being different nor do I think about my ability to do so
> You are driven by genetics that drive you to reproduce
I know

big reveals from this anon right here...
>>
>>69721770
what a terrible website, looks like its only for yuropeens
>>
File: 1654908124210.jpg (153 KB, 640x1092)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>69715602
Yeah I'm in the same boat. I'm 31 and have been using 4chan for over half my life so its all I know really since I never had any social media accounts growing up, no MySpace, Facebook, twitter, Instagram, nothing at all. I grew up being told never to put your info on the internet so an anonymous site with no registration like on forums was a godsend to me, if 4chan ever shut down I would probably have a panic attack because then I would have no idea how to fill my spare time and become even more withdrawn. The only thing I do online is come here and YouTube and checking ESPN and the news every now and then. This is the only place I come to talk to people about anything I want whether its how shitty my life is or about some niche hobby I have. As other anon said all those old forums are all dead and gone thanks to reddit where discussion is impossible unlike here where you can sometimes get into a good conversation with someone for a while. Its sad what the internet has turned into and its all thanks to media companies realizing they can make money off it and consolidating websites.
>>
>>69721866
Sheesh, are you me?
>>
>>69722440
>if 4chan ever shut down I would probably have a panic attack

Decent conversation is hard to find when you have no friends (or the few friends you have are all married), 4chan going down? I don't know what I'd do then.
>>
>>69722231
I feel like it's being on the rag. I'll have maybe two existential breakdowns a year then get back to business (AKA decomposing).
>>
>>69722440
I wondered for the better part of the past 10 years why it wasn't being called web 3.0 yet. We had clearly had moved on from the prior iteration of the forum web. At least why not web 2.5.
web 1.0 - Surfing the static world wide web
web 2.0 - You (your content) are the world wide web
web 2.5 - www is dead. Social platforms use/manipulate you for profit
>>
>>69691714
Well to her the things you were trying to throw out we're just as important as the things she was trying to throw out for you. Could you not just put them in the garage or something?
>>
>>69692754
Lost dad at 7. Haven't lost mom yet but I'm her sole caregiver as she's severely disabled. I think about killing myself daily, in fact probably hourly, in fact there's rarely a minute that passes by that I don't want to blow my f****** brains out with a shotgun. But it's not because I have no parents. It's because people are cruel, I'm too different to be loved and my life is just not worth living.
>>
>>69721783
>two years
killing myself seems more bearable
>>
>>69722942
Yeah when you have no friends and the only people you talk too are co-workers its hard to talk about shit like yugioh or some show/movie, even when I talk about normal stuff people seem retarded, the average person is dumb as shit its embarrassing. The only person I was able to talk about anything with really was this guy I was partnered up with on my last job so I was with him all day and I eventually started getting weed from. We would talk about comics, games, movies, politics, conspiracy theories and aliens anything and everything and bitch and moan about life too. It was great having someone irl to talk too like that, probably cause we were into the same things and I feel sometimes you just click with certain people.
>>
Dose anyone remember that anon posting a year or two ago during covid who had basically just dropped out and gone full vagabond traveling around America? It pops into my head every so often. I admire/envy the guy's balls and wish i could do it. I'll probably end up homeless soon enough anyway.
>>
>>69722231
>why does my existential dread rise with each year? how did I go from content and "stoic" to a panicky mess for no apparent reason?
Because you become more aware that eventually it ends.
It happened to me this year (32) and it's one reason why I'm trying to do better
>>
Feeling really bummed out today. Worthless. Got work in a bit too.
Going to spend the day in my shell. At least until I cheer up.I don't really feel like talking to anyone if I can help it.
>>
My online persona and irl persona are so different. The me on paper is confident, warm, open and funny, but the irl me is quiet, shy, closed and expressionless.
I just don't know how to bridge the gap between myself and myself.
>>
>>69691379
Anyone else here hippymaxxing?
>>
I think I need a big change in my life. Thinking of taking up a trade, but an apprenticeship at this age seems kinda sad.
>>
Mmmm peaceful Wikipedia-editing. Mmmm multi-tasking with no interruptions from the little fuckers. Mmmm inherent understanding of the uncertainty in regards to the future not necessitating near-constant reminders.
>>
>>69726001
What is that?

Is it like 'looksmaxing'?
>>
File: 1659479486282663.png (1.46 MB, 1053x1096)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB PNG
>last seen online: 5 years ago
>>
>first time off from work in 5 years
>alcoholic
>plan is just to sit in my bedroom for a week
>never take time off because I'm an alcoholic and know I'll just drink the entire time and end up withdrawing bad
>first day of time off is today
>withdrawing, and sick as fuck, might be govid
I'm killing myself with my 686.
>>
>>69727173
Thought about going on holiday somewhere?
>>
>>69691379
ive been thinking a lot today about the fact that im never going to have any kids or a family.

why bother doing anything
>>
>>69727442
kids suck
>>
>>69727587
having kids is a part of life and i would like to experienced that.

but it doesnt matter anymore.
>>
This is the first time I've posted and gone on 4chan in 5 years. Self improvement ain't helping
>>
>>69727984
self improvement is mostly a scam to sell books.
>>
I turned 28 just over a month ago so I don't belong here but just saying hello.
I'll still be here when I'm 30 I'm sure of it, I'll join you properly then.
>>
>>69727984
I was afraid you'd say that :/
>>
>>69693409
I lost more than that few years back fucking around with stocks not really knowing what I was doing. The important think is to keep moving forward and not linger on the past. Don't become a bitter person or catch yourself coming up with what-if scenarios.
>>
>>69702958
Lel just came back after 5 years
>>
>>69727984
what did you improve on?
>>
>>69728168
>fucking around with stocks not really knowing what I was doing.
Who gave you the idea to fuck with stocks? At my wageslave job there were loads of people fucking with stocks and crypto. I think most of them barely broke even or are digging themselves deeper.
>>
>>69728225
Went from NEET, to postman, to IT career. Saved enough money for a deposit. Moved out. Am nearly 28. Still no gf, very lonley shut in.
>>
>>69728305
>IT career
Sounds lucrative. How'd you get it?
>>
>>69728258
I was in the military and on a deployment at the time (2016). On top of having basically no living expenses I was also making a stupid amount of extra money and I just started fucking around with Robinhood without really knowing what I was doing. I wasn't gaming the market or doing research, I was literally just gambling all in like roulette. I would have probably been better off playing roulette funnily enough.
>>
>>69728332
Did a cert 4. Lockdowns meant no immigrants so I got a job
>>
>>69728392
>Did a cert 4
What's that exactly?

>Lockdowns meant no immigrants so I got a job
Is it still a viable path?
>>
>>69728023
same. i come to this thread because these are the only good threads on r9k in recent memory
>>
>>69723700
>Well to her the things you were trying to throw out we're just as important as the things she was trying to throw out for you.
With hoarders, it doesn't work exactly like that.
The things under the cabinet are probably unsalvageable and may very well never be used for the rest of his parent's lives because they will keep putting of either cleaning/repairing them or deciding to finally throw them out and replace them.
I am guessing the intention with putting them on the table was to then decide what should be done with them. Then they didn't get around to it and started a new habit of having to eat and prepare meals "around" the filthy, broken items.
These are often items like a toaster from 1990s when
a) the family already has another working toaster
b) there are already backup toasters that less damaged
c) the make isn't old enough to be antique or worth saving for craftmanship that would mean it was built to last longer than modern ones
d) you can get a nicer toaster in better condition for 30 cents at a thrift shop or a flea market

These kinds of things aren't really comparable to someone's useless but sentimental comic collection that they maintain in decent condition and might someday be reused, resold and cannot easily be replaced.
>Could you not just put them in the garage or something?
If they have anywhere like a garage or basement, it is probably full the brink of similar useless shit.
>>
you guys ever feel like your parents want you to become self sufficient and move out simply because they don't want to be reminded daily about how big of a 30 year old failure their only kid is?
>>
>>69729552
I'm not an only kid. My siblings are avocodo toast millennials.
>>
>>69729552
yea but it's literally their fault for not raising us properly. what the fuck did they expect?
>>
>>69729608
even if i did move out it would probably make me fully resent them a lot and i would hardly talk to them and then be fully truly alone. with a wageslave job. maybe being 100% alone with zero interaction beyond wageslaving would be enough to finally push me over the edge to kill myself. then they wouldn't have to feel bad about raising a fuckup loser anymore.
>>
I'm not sure I'll be able to ever deal with relationships in general. There's this one girl that keeps trying real hard, I mean like real fucking hard to go way out of her way to be nice to me and for me to be friends with her (pretty much forcing me) and while I somewhat don't mind her or it in general, I just have terrible feelings over it of her not really meaning it or her just having some massive ulterior motives of trying to make me her backup boyfriend or beta crypillow bitchboy, even though there's not much of a reason to think so.

I just wish I could somehow at least try to take things positively and to roll with the flow, but I just can't seem to break my programming. I just cannot think any different and I just act according to it, pushing everyone away and turning them down implicitly. I just can't help, but let my life slip though my fingers while I'm watching helplessly, knowing that that's exactly what's going on without even attempting to stop it on any level.
>>
>>69729939
she has a bf and is trying to be friends with you? that's weird.
>>
>>69729990
I don't know. Like I'm fairly socially retarded, so I struggle with these sorts of things, but even I could tell that she's flirting with me very, very hard at times in such a way to make it really difficult even for me to try to interpret it as just being friendly. Since she's got like a legit fairly serious mental illness (that she seems to cope with semi-well), it's difficult to gauge things maybe a bit more and she clearly is a massive slut with low faithfulness treshold, so I really wouldn't want to date her anyway. The point is that despite all the worst points I rationally still feel like I should just try to go along with it and just be friends or whatever as I'm genuinely having pretty decent time with her so far and she doesn't mind me, but I just can't do it.

That being said it's not the first time this happened, it's just the latest instance.
>>
>>69730157
can't give any advice personally. i've never had a woman be friendly to me. they all ignore me or seem to instantly hate my guts.
>>
>>69700084
>I constantly see people pointing their phones at me, whispering about me.
have you considered that it is not really happening? youre clearly paranoid anon. good luck figuring out your life i hope you find a way to live happily and without stress and paranoia.
>>
Little fuckers are beginning to churn out a whole lotta' new animations using "N" clones. At least one of them resembles J. They pick random, awkward moments to edit and enhance their animations. Like today they decided to give N some short shorts at random--although she often appears fully nude. Very strange. They're also very obviously fighting me over using J's animation. It's as if I have very short intervals to use these each day.
>>
Rewatching Cowboy Bebop as everyone but you seem to have found a purpose in life is horribly depressing.
>>
>>69691379
went clubbing, a lady actually bought me a couple of drinks which I didn't expect. We just chatted for a while and said goodbye.

A girl also pushed me and told me to get out of her way when I was dancing too close to her by accident, nasty short fat ugly thing she was.

Wasn't too bad I guess for a balding loner that lives in his childhood bedroom.
>>
>>69730676
i'd rather endure extreme torture than dance in public.
>>
Is E feeling particularly hungry? I'd got something to feed her--it's this nice, thick, viscous, yellowish colloid that spews forth from my penis. I think she'd love the taste so much that she'd demand it several times every day. Or how about one of the Ns? I? Still not sure why the little fuckers seem to prefer N and I over E. Their animations involving N appear to be over a decade old. I have yet to see what the other E looks like, but I've recently seen an image that would appear to be what the other J would look like today. But, anyway, E still seems to be the most "attainable" out of all of them. Still out of my league, though.
>>
File: 1653066245200.jpg (30 KB, 698x389)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>31
>disabled due to injury
>never been good at socializing or making friends
I feel like a disappointment, like I let my mom down. She spent years trying for kids, and had multiple miscarriages just to end up with me instead of a good one.
>>
Think you fellas can hook me up with one of the Ns sometime this week shortly before sunrise? Perhaps I could help her with directions or something.
>>
LIES ALL LIES.

Balls deep down new N's throat, however. As she looks up at me with those gorgeous wide eyes of hers'. Hnnng.

Yep. Densha Otoko or someshit.
>>
>>69730604
This makes me wonder, is it worth getting back into anime as a 30yo male or are you better off moving on? I stopped around 24. Not lack of interest it was just hard to keep up with school and work. Don't have any hobby now, cgdct is tempting but I have this feeling it's a step in the wrong direction.
>>
Once upon a time there was a boy whose father in untimely fashion passed away. The boy became unhinged. Mommy remarried quickly but stepdad was no replacement. This boy took upon himself to fuck with other losers. I am not the boy in this story but the losers he fucked with.

It took me a while, years later, to figure out this motherfuckers angle since I never knew much about him because the nature of our "friendship" was such that it was always about picking my loser insecurities apart. I see clearly now was his projection and way to cope.

The guy was a beta nobody himself but collected bottom of the social totem pole tier losers in some kind of loser social circle. Most nerds clued in and fucked off real quick. I don't know why I stuck around him for so long. I was much desperate to have a friend of some kind back then. He was a deeply scarred individual. Instead of using all the therapy and self help shit to be a better person he used it weapons against the weaker.

He who would be the king of a little crab bucket. Really weird dude. Fancied himself becoming an entertainer. There's remenants of his DOA career as comedian material floating around the social platforms. Social media cringed and ridiculed him in the comments. Really weird dude. He stalked me. Knew things a person shouldn't know unless they went digging. I moved places a number of times over the past decade. The guy went and found a family members workplace to get my contact info.

There's an embaressing public display which was filmed and uploaded to Youtube. The guy is off his rocker on some schizo rants in a public space. These street thugs like hood niggas, vagrants, and shit are loitering around starting to pounce on him. They never fucked his shit though. I wish they did.

I don't why I'm writing this. I guess the dude really fucked with me bad in our teens and early 20s before I grew an ounce of assertiveness to tell him to fuck off. Kinda carthartic I suppose.
>>
>>69730882
not that anon but if you just look at what's came out the past couple of years i'm sure you can find some shows that fit your tastes. good and bad stuff like any medium of entertainment.
>>
Deactivate it.
>>
>>69730882
Not really, I just watch old stuff if I can still stomach it.

I used to watch absolute shit anime series back in the day, just go through 100 episodes and still be entertained.
>>
File: mpv-shot0007.jpg (393 KB, 2560x1440)
393 KB
393 KB JPG
>>69730882
It's pretty neutral these days I would say, even normies watch anime on netflix so it won't get you bullied but if you want to talk about it with people, especially slice of life stuff, you will only be able to do that on /a/ and not IRL.
>>
I am 30y this year and I will not reach the goal I was work towards of having 100k. By the end of next year I should have it.
I dont weight 200lb yet I am sitting at about 162

My goal is to bench 333 but that is going to take some time and practice. Maybe by the time I am 33yo
>>
>>69730968
not that anon but unless the setting or comedy is great or the characters are exceptionally well written and entertaining i absolutely cannot fucking stomach slice of life in my thirties. i can only watch cliche and borderline retarded kids having pointless mundane melodrama, or cute girls with bland cookie cutter personalities doing cute things so many times before something breaks.
>>
Oh, right. By process of elimination the little fuckers are forcefully redirecting me into an inflexible path in which I encounter only the littlest.
>>
i want to get out of this hellhole by going full on self improvememe but i cant stop thinking its too late at 33
>>
>>69730931
>>69730967
>>69730968
It's more of a concern about stagnation vs "progress". Putting it in quotes because it's foolish to blame my lack of progress on weebshit but it's not like I have anything better to do. Then again the last thing I need is justifications for remaining like this (unemployed or minimum wage forever). I know a lot of normal people are falling back into their childhood and teens hobbies, I find that kind of "regression" a bit scary to be honest.

>>69730968
I know it's neutral and accepted in general but stuff like Yuru Yuri isn't that cool with normalfags. Dorohedoro, CSM, Jojo etc things that are on Netflix are another thing.

I heard there will be a new Madoka movie, I'm excited about that.
>>
2005 to 2009 and again in 2015 to 2019. Damn! Intervals of ten years! Next stop? Confirmed! 2025 to 2029!

I expect death before 2025, however. This year in particular. Watch this.
>>
I'm 30 this year, my life really sucks and i have no idea what i can do about it. After years of trying to find something i like, i've spent 2 years studying to become an engineer, even did 9 months as an electrician intern, working for 300$ a month. I live at home, kissless hugless virgin and i'm beginning to see the end of my abilities. I don't think i have the brain power to become an engineer and exams are coming up around christmas where if i fail, they kick me out.
Do i just quit and find something else? what can i even do at this point lmao.
>>
All she had to do

was

answer

her

fucking

phone.

(Feb. 8, 2018)

As to why she did not? I suspect clockwork elves' handiwork. Failed at playing cupid. Intentionally, perhaps.
>>
>>69731064
I'd say go for it. I used to watch animu religiously but I stopped out of boredom when Railgun season 3 was airing.

>but it's not like I have anything better to do
This is precisely why I'm watching anime again, I don't like TV series or movies and there is only a limited amount of interesting stuff to watch on Youtube.
I don't know if this is regression but I was getting seriously depressed trying to keep up with what people are interested when I am not.
>>
File: Bang!.webm (768 KB, 960x720)
768 KB
768 KB WEBM
>>69730890
That's some kind of parasite you had.

>>69731509
>I know a lot of normal people are falling back into their childhood and teens hobbies, I find that kind of "regression" a bit scary to be honest.
That's something larger at play in society, not really your concern *per say*. Things are getting bad for everyone who wasn't already well-off.

>but stuff like Yuru Yuri isn't that cool with normalfags. Dorohedoro, CSM, Jojo etc things that are on Netflix are another thing.
I have no idea what Yuru Yuri is but anime is so normalfag these days that I had some giant eastern european bloke in my old wageslave job watching slice of life garbage at full volume in the canteen.

(It is original)
>>
>finally getting over my crush
>start having dreams about her
fucking damn it this shit is actual suicide fuel
>>
So where the fuck are the aliums, then?
>>
I wanna' see E and/or one of the Ns snort my semen as if she were snorting cocaine--with a straw. All up to her and you fellas.
>>
File: 1641987446824.jpg (399 KB, 2400x3672)
399 KB
399 KB JPG
>be 31
>everyone 4chan my age: "yeah I make $100k+ a year"
>barely got my GED
>sling boxes at amazon for barely $33k/year

Any tips on improving my life without going to college? No I cannot drive trucks or go into a meme trade.
>>
The nightmares are back. Yay.
>>
Little fuckers started off with telling me that J was "really pretty", and that L was "too cute". Now they just apply "ugly" to pretty much all of their females--at random.

By this point; I think that they're all pretty much way out of my league for various different reasons.
>>
>>69731849
>>everyone 4chan my age: "yeah I make $100k+ a year"
im 36 and make less than you. my bigges pay year was making about 50k when i got a temp job with the county for a while.
>>
>>69732005
re-read my post mr. money bags
>>
>>69731849
I honestly doubt most millennial anons are actually making $100k+.
>>
>>69731849
Most of those people are LARPer fags. The median wage in the US is like $43k/yr.
>>
I miss the shapeshifting furniture effect. Damn shame that these fellas could only achieve that effect in near-pitch black darkness.
>>
>>69732041
>reply to relate as a poor fuck
i hope you make even less and that you get utis from holding in your piss at amazon.
>>
>>69732084
>being a mean-spirited asshole for no reason

BASED. Fuck that poorfag
>>
>>69732093
>Fuck that asshole
fix'd
>>
>>69732041
>>69732084
No wonder you guys are fucking poorfags. Getting mad about alleged humblebragging. you have no reading comprehension. 36 yo anon currently makes less than $33k/year, his highest WAS $50k. There is no need to be upset
>>
>>69732057
The ones that are, are probably making +$500k. It's insane how the wealth gap keeps widening.
>>
Mmmm collateral damage females. Mmmmm balls deep. Mmmm guiltless actions with no strings attached. No consequences.
>>
>>69732144
How much do you make bro? Memecoins do not count.
>>
File: 1657614364554.gif (119 KB, 500x598)
119 KB
119 KB GIF
>>69732155
I doubt that there are any millennial anons that are making a half a mill. $100k? Possibly. But half a mill AND they're still on 4chan? No way.

>It's insane how the wealth gap keeps widening.
It's insane how things are getting worse in general. I mean, how much is fast food for you? I used to be able to get 2 wings and chips for a quid. Now it's 2.50.
>>
I wanna' see a waterspout hit off the coast off of some remote coastline in Southern California. Maybe in between Santa Monica and Malibu. Then have it make landfall and turn into an EF2 or even EF3 tornado on a bright, partially cloudy day.
>>
I just called a female I was interested in an ugly whore, basically. Why? Because, she said she'd find a rich husband even if he was 60 but looked 40, supposedly as a jest. But, I was already resentful of her and unleashed some pretty scathing remarks.
>>
>>69732432
hell of a power move.
>>
>>69732432
Based. Online or irl? Was she alone?
>>
>>69732469
>>69732497
Over text, directly to her. She was alone. I kinda felt bad for using what she told me before as ammunition against her but goddamn she should've known better than to imply I'm less than that. Yeah, it was about reclaiming power and control because I had enough and was willing to let go.
>>
>30+
>tfw 27
by the time i'm 30 this will become 40+
>>
>>69732666
You're literally a zoomer. Not even proto-zoomer.
>>
has anyone here self improved after 30 and gotten a gf for first time? or is it too late for me
>>
>>69729552
No, i think they're more concerned with how miserable and beaten down i am. I work and contribute to the house and they're pretty understanding about expensive it is to get out nowadays. I can never tell if i'm lucky for having a decent relationship with my parents or if they're enabling me by not being abusive?
>>
>>69732723
I'm 31. I got fitter at 30. People are noticing and praising me for it a lot now. Maybe it could happen some day.
I gave myself a goatee for the first time. Looks kind of jank but I kidn of want to put a little bit more effort into my appearance.
>>
>>69732723
i think it depends on what your attempts at acquiring one up to that age did to you.

what does not kill you, does not always make you stronger, so to speak.

it is possible unless you carry too many battle scars. girls can smell the bitterness a man carries in his soul and drop him very fast.
>>
>>69732723
"Fixing" yourself in your 30's is all about compromise. As long as you don't have some deluded standard you're hanging out for it's probably doable.
>>
>>69732804
>>69732775
This anon here. I lost weight to be healthier and I did it the slow and steady way, training over this past year and a half.
My problem was not that I was bitter. My issue is trauma and self-doubt that plague me and stop me asking women out.
As soon as I try, a hurricane of negative thoughts swarm around in my head and suffocate me and its like the harder I try to push through, the harder it pushes back. And its so painful so I have to get away.
Women online I have spoken to seem to think I look alright, but I just don't see it in myself that much.
>>
>>69701948
No way am I living to 50. I'm doing my best for my parents but that desire is rapidly fading. I should have sudoku'd years ago because they could have moved on by now somewhat
>>
>>69732432
Goddamn, I actually said to her: "You probably got fucked by some married or divorced old geezer while you were in that country, and now you want to find another."
>>
Mmm one-sided Catch-22s all around. From start to finish.
>>
>>69715864
Boy you're in for suffering. Best wishes.
>>
>>69732804
>girls can smell the bitterness a man carries in his soul and drop him very fast.
>tfw never even approached a girl once
>already consumed by bitternes from shit family
Been told I have "serial killer" vibes in specific. Not school shooter but serial. Ugh.
>>
>>69734425
Yeah. I know.
Worst comes to worse, the train wreck will push me to actually ask women out properly.
It'll probably go nowhere anyways. I always fail. They always get bored of me.
>>
Google was down for a moment. This does not bode well.
>>
>>69735819
Ive just been having a bad feeling lately, lad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LNHYz89sNc
>>
>>69691379
It was over for me before it even began. When I had my 25th birthday, I knew I was a goner. Never held hands, no girlfriend, the few paltry one-night stands I somehow managed to get never amounted to more, my family are deeply disappointed in me and my dad keeps asking me when I'm gonna have kids... I'm in my mid-thirties and it's officially fucking over. Even if I got a thirty-something roastie, it wouldn't be worth it. Parents in their thirties have an extremely high chance of having autistic kids, so I wouldn't even bother having a kid even if everything suddenly magically lined up for me tomorrow. It just wouldn't be worth the risk. it's fucking over, boiz, the kikes won.
>>
>>69735912
This might attract /pol/tards but we're at the end of the thread. Trump's just had one of his places raided by the FBI.

I really don't understand what the libs have got against trump that they give Bush Jr a pass for.
>>
>>69736202
And? You think they're going to find something incriminating? Trump probably isn't dumb enough to hide proof of illegal shit in one of his properties?
>>
>>69736322
I really don't know what the fuck they're expecting to find, but it feels like another distraction as the world continues to crumble around us.
>>
>>69692463
I've been neet and a shut in for like 10+ years I wouldn't consider myself a hikki just go out. Ive got social anxiety as well but I guess it doesn't matter to me at this point because I have no expectations of myself or anyone else. Specially seeing how most people are mutant like me anyway
>>
Come join I'm 35yr old neet and run this discord got a lot of 30+ but it's around majority is like 25+
.gg/WG6JmvWM
I only ever post invites in 30+ threads normally so whatever. I try to make it more of a neet server. Uhh I try to keep it neet only but we do got a couple failed normie types. Got a alcoholic guy who's my age drinks all day works at a chicken farm killing chickens drives drunk every day. Trying to make this sound less like just come join shit
>>
>>69736346
>>69736202
Lol it's based because drumpf got those people to do shit at j6 and get fucked over all the while pardoning a fucking nigger. It's funny af though cause again it shows Dems actually get shit done while republicans and drumpf never do shit
>>
>>69737399
the few brief times i used discord weren't great. i don't think its for people like me. i just can't initiate discussions or contribute to them on it. its so awkward for me.
>>
>>69737235
what do you do for money? docs/psychiatrists wont let me have autismbux
>>
>>69701948
>Imagine waking up on Christmas day 2047
Civilization will probably have already collapsed years earlier and I'll have an hero'd after eating the last crumb of food I can find. Can't wait.
>>
>>69731849
In NYC, you can make 60k on your bike. It's an obvious trade-off though
>>
>>69737534
>collapsed
W*stoids maybe. China and Russia will still be kicking around.
>>
i cant cope anymore im eating the bullet
>>
>>69737666 (devilish trips)
do what you must, anon
>>
>>69737470
I agree with you. Which is why I am only in that specific discord and usually I shit on zoomers that are there. It's chill place unless you are a zoomer. You should come in and try it out if you want to just see people like you and some whom are worse failed normies and zoomers to shit on.
>>
>>69737506
Mother mostly up until a few years ago.
>>
>>69734435
I have been told exactly the same thing, by a guy friend while I was in boot camp.
>>
i had a very vivid dream last night that i was facing life in jail for murdering someone. was super weird because i rarely remember my dreams and this one i could feel the fear and anxiety so clearly i woke up panicked. crazy shit.
>>
>>69737666
ily pls don't
>>
>>69728305
>Went from NEET, to postman, to IT career. Saved enough money for a deposit. Moved out. Am nearly 28. Still no gf, very lonley shut in.
The point is to improve yourself for yourself not other people.
Do you try and talk to people? Do you try and get out of your comfort zones? Do you say yes to social invites?
>>
File: 1643577239445.jpg (132 KB, 680x907)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>69737666
checked and feelin the same right now desu
>>
>>69731738
>finally getting over my crush
>start having dreams about her
>fucking damn it this shit is actual suicide fuel
I was single until 30, met the perfect woman for me but after two years I am very much fantasying about a woman at work a dangerous amount.
I hate myself for it
>>
>>69738433
I have these as well. Had one the other night were i was panicking and riddled with guilt after murdering someone in a fit of rage. Interesting to get an insight into how you would react if you were in one of these situations.
>>
bumpo from page 8
>>
>>69691963
those are not meaningful achievements
>>
I've had a lot less mental energy lately and have felt negative about things that under different circumstances would have made me excited.

Goes to show that your mental and physical health are strongly correlated. Pic related. 2-week average a month ago and now.
>>
>>69737432
>Liberal moron who thinks there's a difference between the two right-wing parties that america has
>also: Drumpf
>>
>>69740257
>Goes to show that your mental and physical health are strongly correlated.
Absolutely, although there's more to it than resting bpm or amount of calories burned. The human body is such a resilient and adaptable machine
>>
>>69731998
I hear you brother, I got some little fuckers of my own.
>>
>>69728305
Of course you're still
> no gf
You didn't improve the correct way, you should have gone from NEET to 6'3" 220 lbs of pure muscle 10 inch dick Chad.
Damn loser...
Just kidding, but at 28 you're getting into that age where women's standards keep increasing (specially as far as finances) while their own value keeps dropping.
So, you better forget about it and just let life happen.
>>
>>69691379
i gave blood today. first time in years i actually did something except buy food or go to work.

almost proud of myself but not really.
>>
have to get my wisdom tooth removed
kinda nervous about sedation or anaesthetic, never had anything done
>>
>>69740571
I may donate blood for the first time soon, too. Did you feel like fainting?

I have the iron overload of a 60yo at 30. Not even a heavy meat eater fuck this shit
>>
>>69740615
no i never felt like fainting but i had eaten before i went there and that is supposed to help.
>>
>>69740284
>the two right-wing parties that america has
lol
>>
>>69740615
Iron overload? That's a thing?

>>69741286
What's so funny?
>>
>>69732684
Nta but since when is 95 birth year zoomer? I thought it was 97
>>
>>69742312
As if 2 years makes a difference.
>>
>>69741286
Zip it, chud. The Biden administration would fall further to the right than most right wing parties in other first world nations.
>>
>>69742387
double lol
>>
>>69707095
Hey boomer take your atomization mentality and get lost back to /pol/ and continue pretending the global economy isn't circling around the drain.
>>
>>69742412
You're still not explaining what's so funny.
>>
>cant go a day without fapping
i want to change but its so difficult
>>
And now they're trying to take credit for my previous attempts at making progress as far back as the earliest months of 2015.
>>
>>69742387
orly tell us more mr redditeur
>>
>>69742759
>jew pretending not to be a jew
>>
>>69742809
So easy.
If your were a girl you're body count would be astronomical

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.