[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.




no one else made the thread so this is what you get edition

previously:
>>69680295
>>
I should just kill myself.
The last of my friends abandoned me.
I deserved it, I just wish it didn't hurt so much.
>>
>tfw caffeine withdrawal headache

;_;
>>
>tfw soaked sheets from alcohol withdrawal nightsweats
I am so fucking retarded it's actually really hard to comprehend all at once
>>
big boobie butt women mogging femboys. boys should feel inferior~
>>
I think it would be cool to have a vagina but I'm not trans
ftms look like they enjoy it so much more than cis bottoms
>>
>>69696524
Femboys are worthy of genuine love and affection. Women are not!
>>
>>69696414
what happened 1st poster anon?
>>
I only was my face when I shower, and that is not often. The worst part is that I even have skincare products, but I'm just too lazy to use them.
>>
File: 1657379791018.jpg (53 KB, 503x419)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
My therapists convinced me that I have a sliver of hope of making friends irl and now i don't see the point of baiting you retards.
>>
>>69696581
Women are the only ones who get it. World is a funny place
>>
what are the cutest quirks a boy can have?
>>
>>69696945
autism walk
>>
>>69696947
you mean like the doctor seuss step?
>>
>>69696945
a moderate stutter
>>
>>69696958
huh I just looked him up on wikipedia, did you know it's actually pronounced soice and not soose? I didn't
>>
File: coolest man to ever live.jpg (455 KB, 2048x1682)
455 KB
455 KB JPG
>>69696945
a BURNING PASSIONATE HATRED FOR NIGGERS
>>
>>69697000
H-hey there, nice t-trips >.<
>>
>>69696958
idk but it's bouncy with long strides if that's what you mean
it's adorable
>>
>>69697050
Well thank you! How are we doing this [insert local time of day]? Oh, and also, is the stutter by any chance present in real life too?
>>
breath play joi bf
>>
>>69697108
funny I though about this just a few hours ago
>>
>>69697098
Its night time, im bored, and i don't have enough alcohol to put me to bed.
I do have a mild stutter. It used to be a lot worse back in high school.
>>
File: 4543543.jpg (60 KB, 1099x1138)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>69697141
What a coincidence it is night time for me too! We don't even know each other but yet already have things in common, how crazy is that?! And guess what, I'm somewhat bored myself! (but it's more due to me not wanting to do stuff and not due to there being no stuff to do)
I only drank sweetened vodka a couple of times, so I don't know lots about alcohol. What do you like to drink Anon? Got any recommendations for a newbie?
>I do have a mild stutter.
Cuuuute! Does it happen with every word or only with certain syllables? I used to stutter a lot when it came to a few sounds. I hope that people didn't bully you because of it...
>>
Faggots, this is literally your mindset.
>>
ANON i want you to look yourself in the mirror and call yourself a sexy bitch! every day make it louder and louder and more confident
>>
>>69697287
i'll compromise and just call myself a bitch deal?
>>
>>69697296
okay deal but you have to say it louder every time
>>
>finishing up homework
>have to click SUBMIT for it to be graded
>pop a boner
>>
>tfw anon likes to SUBMIT
>>
>tfw no weird lizard creature to rape me wrapping his webbed, cold, scaly hands around my arms
>>
>>69697251
Do you have any responsibilities? Stuff that you should be looking into but keep putting it off?

I'm not much of a drinker... all I know is wine, beer, rum, vodka and whiskey. Whatever I can get from the kitchen. Hard liquor gives me the best results.

>Does it happen with every word or only with certain syllables?
Generally with words that start with D or W, but it can be random (depends on my level of confidence/anxiety).
>>
Some guy in the drive thru line honked at me today because I didn't bother moving up 3ft when the guy in front of me did. He shouted out the window, "c'mon move it!" So I started honking at the car in front of me and shouting at him to move too. Since shouting at the line makes it go fast apparently.

Well the guy behind me didn't like that at all and he started threatening, so I told him to suck my cock. He said I don't have one and I told him to try me. So he got real quiet and I guess started thinking about it. Probably jerked off as soon as he got home. What a freak.
>>
>>69697468
that's kinda hot ngl I wonder how often that happens
>>
Last time I met someone with a speech impediment he was a bully. Still can't believe his mom got mad at me for making him cry about that lisp. It shouldn't matter that he's just a kid and I'm an adult.
>>
>>69697468
Cute story. You should post it on tumblr.
>>
>>69697515
crazy plot twist cute story bro
>>
File: 645645.png (229 KB, 690x535)
229 KB
229 KB PNG
>>69697424
Would you say that rum or whisky is better? Oh, I now remember that I also tried beer once. Was way too yucky for me.
>depends on my level of confidence/anxiety
I can relate. For instance back in elementary I would only stutter when in front of the class, or when talking to a teacher.
>Stuff that you should be looking into but keep putting it off?
Bingo! Honestly don't even know why? Always when push comes to shove, I rather procrastinate. That or I just get so depressed that I don't wanna bother with anything. Do you get like this Anon, or are you a more diligent type?
>tfw no bf to put some structure in my life...
>>
>>69697538
>>69697549
Now you tell a story. >:)

No cheating it has to be true!
>>
>>69697552
If I could only pick one, I'd choose rum because it's sweeter.

>Do you get like this Anon
I used to be very diligent in school, always followed the rules, paid attention to every teacher no matter how boring, etc. My grades were good enough to graduate but not enough to get an award or a scholarship.

And so I graduated and all my "friends" disappeared. I've been procrastinating my college studies for the past 2 years (never actually stepped foot in a class, everything is online). I'm too depressed to care about my future, except working shitty retail jobs to keep myself busy.

I definitely miss my structured school life and the tiny amount of social interaction I had.
>>
i have drank the most alcohol out of anyone in r9gay
>>
File: 957838175813785222.png (7 KB, 1438x50)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
tfw no bf again
>>
>>69697755
he types like a rude person.
>>
>>69697803
i dont know why he is typing like that he usually types like i am
>>
off work 2 hours late but now eating a burger so it's a wash
>>
we had to go to the hardware store today for something stupid my mom wants done around the house. I felt extremely intimidated by just how manly everyone was there and couldn't help but feel like the old boomers were laughing at me.
>>
>>69697699
I think that I would find sweeter drinks more appealing, so thanks for the info! I'll look into trying out rum.

You see I am in the nearly exact boat as you. I even managed to get a few awards and went to competitions and stuff. Then progressively through high school became worse and worse, but still passed with As in most of the subjects. And now I find college so bothersome that I have not taken a single exam and will therefore fail my first year. Not that I care though.
I think realizing how stupid and lazy I am, made me go into this loop of depression where I have no chance of self-improvement.
But unlike you I don't miss my school days.
>>
ive never met someone who "gets me". i also never leave my room. will having more real life xp fix this or is there a permanent internal "me" that wont change.
>>
>>69697842
I hate this too but thankfully because I have long hair and you can wear a mask now a lot of the time they think I'm a girl and they don't judge me the same way
>>
>>69697842
talk louder to trick them into thinking youre bigger
>>
>>69697869

I'm 32, fat and balding, no way I could pass for a girl even with a mask. a 32 year old 'man' being dragged along by his mother, I don't blame them for laughing.
>>
hardware store boomer & dainty feminine twink love story when?
>>
>>69697884
you should probably be past the age where being seen in public with your mother is considered embarrassing. she gave birth to you and the least you can do is help her pick out screws or whatnot
>>
>>69697857
What kind of competitions? The most extracurricular fun I had was being part of the marching band for a couple years.
How old are you btw?
>>
wanna stay up and have a fun friday night but im so sleepy so so sleeeeeeepyyyy
>>
Alright bros...

It's time to pucker up.
I'm going in dry. Put on this wig.
>>
>>69697912

well I do have stunted devlopment, and its not the fact that I was out with my mother that was getting to me, its how I measure up to other people there.
>>
And put on this dress too. It'll look cute on you with the wig.
>>
>>69697965
try and be comfortable with not being the bestest boy in the room
>>
And this choker. Yes, I'm going to try to snap it.
>>
>>69697930
Mostly programming stuff, got to the national level once. But as with everything, I dropped it when I saw that *dramatic pause* there were people who are better than me...
>How old are you btw?
I'm 20.
What's your major, if you don't mind me asking? Do you care about it?
>>
Make sure you wear this around all day too.
>>
>>69696414
same, seeing myself replaced hurts more. it happened in highschool too i think i was just made for this.
>>
I'm beginning to feel like I don't fit in here any more, but I don't have anywhere else to go...
>>
I have been around computers my entire life yet I have never learned much about their advanced use or programming.
>>
>tfw your family thinks you're "good with computers" because you sit around shitposting and playing video games all day
>>
>>69698053
Believe it or not, but that's the norm today.
>>
oh wait they're just pretending to make me feel like I'm good at something... nevermind...
>>
>>69698003
>I'm 20.
Same!

>What's your major, if you don't mind me asking?
Something about networks and router technology.. I can barely remember.
I have to take some programming classes which I really don't care for, so I will probably change majors when I go back next year.
>>
Wear these under the dress. They're cute.
>>
>>69697948
>>69697973
>>69697989
>>69698024
>>69698099
Put it all together and meet me at the hotel by 12am. Bring wine and your choice of movie.
>>
>>69697714
i've had 5 white claWS
>>
I only drink boxed white wine and sour apple four lokos
yes I am an uncontrollably retarded addict and I hate myself
>>
>>69698073
>Same!
Who would have thought, another thing we have in common!
>I will probably change majors
Have you thought about what to change it to?

I am majoring in what essentially amounts to math, but I'm seriously considering dropping out and instead getting some certificates which will hopefully be enough to get myself a decent paying job and ideally become fully independent from then on.
But I don't have the will for anything right now -/\-
>>
I can't stand alcohol and even if I could drink it I'm scared of outing myself while drunk.
>>
>>69698124
they had to rent a dumpster specifically to clean the bottles and cans when i moved out of my last apartment
>>
>>69698179
nta but this reminds me of the cough medicine addiction I used to have
I would never throw my robotrash away because I was afraid of my mom seeing so I stashed it all in this gigantic chest and now it's completely full
just like, hundreds of empty fucking bottles of robitussin that have been there for 5+ years
>>
he just called me funny. its over.
>>
Just cut all my hair off.

12 years since my last haircut. The stress of time was showing, as it had grown uneven due to me breaking off knots and a bit of hair pulling.

It lives a long life and my hair will forever remain in my thoughts and prayers when I toss the giant hair ball into a plastic bag.

We've been through a lot. People publicly made fun of us. I've lost contact with family over it. And many other things. But I always loved it and now it is time for it to go, so that we can try new hairstyles.

2010-2022. RIP.
>>
I've probably drank the most mnt dew of anyone here, does that count?
>>
>>69698193
Would you just get them from a pharmacy? Didn't that raise some suspicion?
>>
>>69698225
at first but there isn't anything they can really do or care to do
then I started buying cases online, like 96 bottles at a time
it was a lot cheaper
now there's new stuff out that's less of a hassle but I'm trying not to do that anymore
>>
File: IMG_20220805_230811585~3.jpg (1.85 MB, 2669x2208)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB JPG
So long buddy. Loved you like a brother.
>>
>>69698146
>another thing we have in common!
Maybe it's a sign...

>Have you thought about what to change it to?
idk yet, I think nursing or pharmacy would be a good alternative. There's a lot of money to be made in medicine.

If you were to get certified asap, would you go to a trade school or vocational school of some sort? How does that work?
>>
that zoomerfro? I have long hair that hasn't been professionally cut in about as long but mine would be long and stringy.
>>
I'm 30 years old. Lmao.
Idk what the zoomertards are doing with their hair after I saw that ugly ass dreadlock thing they were doing to imitate people like Kendrick Lamar.
>>
File: 83b.png (1.3 MB, 1024x898)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
This is all of you fucking Faggots
>>
On time there was a gay thread up on /fit/ and I really like it. There were a lot more people there that had dating experience (unlike /r9gay/) and they didn't seem to all be insane lefties (unlike /lgbt/). Unfortunately jannies deleted it and now I'm stuck here with you fuckers.
>>
>>69698276
Wrong thread wrong board.
>>>/lgbt/
>>
My hair now. Looks good bros, for a first time self hair cut.

Think I'll get any Asian trannies with this?
>>
> waits for screeches of the n-word to flood the thread
>>
>>69698249
>Maybe it's a sign...
Oh boy, I sure hope it is!
>nursing or pharmacy
Nice professions if you ask me. Especially pharmacy if you ask me, nursing is a bit to touchy for me.
>How does that work?
Idk how it works in other places, but here there is one private school for stuff like that. Lasts one year, and at the end of it you get to take the exam for the certification of your choice. And they offer lots of them, so that a nice plus. I hope that that alone would be enough to get me a job, but if not then there is also what amounts to a trade school for IT stuff at some universities.
Or I could change my major too. Maybe something like english would be more gentle on me, but my biggest problem with higher education is that it takes too long for my tastes, I wanna move out as soon as possible.
>>
File: on the down low.jpg (12 KB, 204x324)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>69698300
Are you openly gay or do you do it on the down low?
>>
>>69698300
no____
it makes your forehead look big
>>
>>69698349
> Openly gay
Uh, define "openly." Like, it's nobody's business who I wanna fuck. Don't see the need to tell the world I'm a faggot, then whine about being bullied over it.
> On the down low.
No, I don't act like I have to hide it either. I just act like a regular dude. Lmao. Ain't nothing in the closet. It's just not anyone's business.
>>
>>69698371
I'll be growing it back out anyways. I'm not showing signs of balding so, let go.
>>
>>69698392
Honestly this is my stance on sexuality too.
Do you have a preference when it comes to white or black boys?
>>
I'm not trying to meme or anything but black guys smell really good
>>
>>69698441
dats Asian trannies poster anon
>>
>>69698441
I find that white boys pull off the crossdressing better, so they usually get my attention.
Black men are able to do it too, but I don't often find them.
>>
>>69698476
Yeah it's probably going to be Asians forever in the near future. Western butt buddies in general aren't worth it anymore really.
>>
>tfw no boyfriend bf
>>
>>69698492
wdym why arent they worth it
>>
listening to twin fantasy after a breakup isn't a great idea
>>
if the anon obsessed with fawny is reading this, i need to talk to you
>>
ive been in that first day of school where everythings scary and you know nobody for 8 years.
>>
>>69698610
isn't that basically what life is or do most people actually graduate past that?
I always assumed they were faking
>>
>>69698610
i've lived in the same shitty town for the past 8 years and i have no friends
>>
finally get my hands on alcohol and i dont want to drink
>>
>>69698670
What kind of alcohol did you get?
>>
>>69698392
>all of that to say that he's closeted
You wouldn't hide your dating life from people near you, specially friends and family, if you were straight and dating girls.
Just be honest with yourself and have a modicum of self awareness to admit you're in the closet. Right now you sound like married guys on grindr that insist having gay sex on the low doesn't make them gay
>>
Donut Operator is hot. I don't care what you guys think.
>>
it's too warm to wear pants
>>
losing terescopic vision and trying to read in vr is hard
i have to keep one eye closed
>>
shorts are really comfy though, I like wearing shorts.
>>
fuck stereoscopic
>>
>tfw no bf who doesnt shave his legs when he wears shorts
>>
>publicly homophobic in front of family members and friends
>also look extremely faggy
>no one thinks im gay
>>
its normal to shave your legs as a gay guy?
>>
File: The Magician.png (47 KB, 323x550)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
https://voca.ro/1j93WArit6nE
It's wizard time.
>>
>>69699065
if you arent fat yes
>>69699131
kys witch nigger
>>
>>69699131
im a realwizard tho realky i did some shit...
>>
I'm a 32 year old wizard and I didn't get any powers, I was cheated.
>>
>>69699192
big lies we all know you're a witch underneath all the lies and stories and alter egos
>>
>>69699131
you wouldnt happen to be a sainte would you
>>
I did a rain dance once while in the right state of mind and then a freak tornado hit 48 hrs later and killed three people, one of whom was a baby
A bunch of stuff happened and now I don't practice "magic" anymore for the most part because that was messed up
>>
>>69699228

well in 9th grade I had a phase where I thought I was a wiccan, but I wasn't very serious with it.
>>
>>69699241
you've just partitioned your psyche well enough to conceal it
I'm onto you but thankfully I don't approve of burning witches
>>
>>69699229
>you wouldnt happen to be a sainte would you
What's that?
>>
>>69699166
>kys witch nigger
I'm not a witch or into wicca.
>>
got asked for my id, i have such a baby face when i shave
not that i could grow a beard anyway desu
>>
>>69699502
Why no mask? You should have at least a KN95 when around anyone who doesn't see your penis regularly.
>>
>>69699546
i actually was wearing a kn95 mask but the cashier asked me to pull it down
>>
>there are maskies ITT

feels good to be a no mask chad and never wore one, even during the height of the 'pandemic'.
>>
but you also never left your room
>>
>>69699567
Never vaxxed, never tested, never masked
Where is my bf
>>
Is there anyone here that had a good day today? please say no
>>
>>69699692
I've been awake for about an hour but so far it's not going well
>>
>>69699567
I wore a mask because I'm too paranoid to get vaxxed and I figured it's the least I could do
Now I just like wearing it in indoor public spaces and I never want to go back
Masks were literally illegal before all this now I can hide my face whenever I want and pretend it's because of the bad virus
>>
>>69699701
Oh no, what's wrong anon?
>>
I'm trying to fap one last time before bed and can only stay at half chub.
>>
>>69699710
I am sick and did not have a very good night of sleep
>>
>>69699692
I wasn't because I got drunk last night then I got drunk again and now it's okat
>>
>>69699692
been shitpostin on /lgbt/ alllllllllllllllllll dayyyyyyy
>>
>>69699692
I had a busy day at work and took a nap
>>
>>69699718
Oh no! I'm sorry that you're sick anon. Is it a cold, or something worse? I hope you get to feeling better soon.
>>69699720
Well glad to hear that you're doing better now that you're drunk..
>>69699771
kek that sounds pretty fun.
>>69699772
How was your nap anon?
>>
i got gum all over my phone watched sopranos and cried how was your day anon
>>
>>69699837
I cried watched something but forgot what it was now I'm here no gum but wine instead
I was supposed to do something fun tonight but it didn't pan out and I'm slightly feeling the regret
>>
wait how did you get gum all over your phone that's weird
>>
>>69699837
Are you the same anon that was comfy and watching Pokemon?
>>
>>69699862
i ate some candy with the gum still in my mouth and it got sticky to shit and get onto my phone. managed to scrape it off though
>>
I think I'm going to take my weekly shower a few days early, and then go to bed. Good night gaynons.
>>
>>69699875
oh that's good
I hate it when dumb shit kills phones
that was what I assumed happened
I don't even know where my phone is desu but I always buy them cheap for that specific reason
It's getting harder these days though, it used to be you could get something decent for $50 now it's $150
>>
All I want is the same thing that every single other person in the world gets to take for granted but because they've tricked themselves into believing a just world fallacy I get shit on for saying this
>>
>>69699837
Do you remember your first blowjob, How long did it take to guy to cum hehe..
>>
I went to the doctor about a wound I have that should have healed by now but hasn't and she talked to me like she thought I showered every day
She probably knew I didn't based on the smell (fucking er doctors told me NOT to shower, contradictory advice) and just wanted to hammer the fact that that's a problem in general in
But in any case the whole thing left me feeling like doctors never actually know if they're objectively correct yet they pretend they do, given the vastly disparate advice over the same thing over a brief period of time
Fake profession but I need antibiotics sooo
>>
>>69699886
gn anon [: sleep well
>>
>>69699886
do not to forget to soap your bussy gn
>>
>>69696392
Such a wholesome pic.
>>
Oh the ultimate irony is that I'm most likely pre-pre-med but I haven't decided yet
biology is an annoying subject and I want to get in with the engineering qts but I might hate math too much
Anyway thanks for reading my blog etc
>>
Guess it wasn't him...
>>
>>69699915
LIKE MARRIED MY COUSIN
>>
>>69699945
>pre-pre-med but I haven't decided yet
dude are you 12
>>
>>69699987
not literally but basically yeah
I already feel bad about it okay what am I supposed to do now besides that
just throw my hands up and rot here or what
fuck off and fuck you desu yeah like, I could've made better choices but I didn't and now I have the opportunity to make the choices I should have made a long time ago presently, and I'm just supposed to not take them? or what
you're probably not even a real faggot so go die and stuff or not I don't care either way
>>
Looking kindly upon you rn, even if I went to bed early and didn't talk tonight. You know who you are.
>>
also a large minority of people in my babby classes are in my age bracket and hopefully all of them will dab on you while you seethe on r9k
>>
>took one of my extra long, scalding hot showers
>now too hot to sleep in my neetcave with the A/C and if I have it on the noise keeps me awake.
>>
>anon has ac in his room
im chilling outside on a swing cause pc makes my room too hot even those it's like midnight
>>
i feel lethal on the verge of frenzy
>>
should i go to sleep
>>
dont go to bed lazybones its time to get up!!
>>
>>69698793
vodka. sorry i took so long to reply. i started drinking :))
>>
>>69700059
You sound deranged but being a medfag later in life is totally worth it.
>>
i just want to get married to someone and spend the rest of my life with them
>>
and try for children even though i am without a womb
>>
>>69700373
Well I need to get u pregnant asab then
>>
>>69700341
i want to marry you right now
>>
>>69700551
as soon as boissible
>>
i wonder what my future bfs boipregnancy cravings are
>>
>>69700567
creampie anon till the end of my life
well it would be good life indeed
but i cant live in a dream
>>
>>69700557
would you love me and understand me
>>
>>69700341
You haven't even had your first date yet. First things first
>>
>anon's future bf's boipregnancy cravings will probably include pickles and ice cream
>>
anon will you still love me if I gain weight after I give boibirth?
>>
>>69700684
its okay if you get squishy during boipregnancy but it would be nice if you went back to normal afterwards
id still love my bf either way desu
>>
pickled dick
>>
>>69700708
dickle rick
>>
ANON I TURNED MY DICK INTO A PICKLE
thoughts?
>>
>haha does it taste like a pickle haha
>>
>>69700341
you want to do what you were told would make you happy.
>>
i cant sleep
who wants to be my bodypillow?
>>
>>69700776
lol current politics be like fuck whoever u can
conservatives dont have the power anymore r*tard
>>
>>69700631
yes oh my god yes i would do everything for you
>>
>tfw peeanon is confirmed kill
>>
>tfw too smart and limited by language
time to invent my own. guess most smart people go through this phase. may as well speedrun it
>>
>>69700927
>not smart enough to abstract your concepts in simple terms
>>
haha im the last american awake
>>
Okay I want anon to be my tradwife
I am just afraid of rejection
>>
>tfw still awake
You'll be the last one awake soon anony...
>>
silly me trying to do butt stuff the day after eating 3 spicy meals
>>
okay no more UwUing for me
im done with that part of my life
>>
>>69700802
okay i command you to come back:(
>>
what if anon was my pet haha
>>
>>69701588
that would be hilarious we should do it
>>
>>69701592
yea haha
ironically of course
>>
>>69699567
I'm a fit guy, so wearing a mask is nothing to me. I keep it on in low filtration indoor and urban spaces just to prevent boogers. If it prevents just one cold per decade, it's worthwhile to me. If we assume having a cold results in three bad days, that divides to more than a minute per day. Putting on a mask throughout the day takes about that long, and leaving it on costs nothing because I'm a fit guy. I limit my fluid contact to the guy I fuck. He has a tight vagina.
>>
desu I'm already a subhuman so the whole pet thing doesn't seem so bad
>>
pulled a muscle in my neck :(
>>
>>69701719
how about I pull a muscle in your dick idiot
>>
>>69701723
thats how i pulled a muscle in my neck....
>>
you DO love yourself, right anon?
>>
>tfw no notices when im sad and carries me to the couch where we lay down together and watch lotr bf
>>
>>69701939
bitch thats 12 hours fuck you
>>
>tfw no bf to lay his head into my lap when he feels down
>>
File: 1656507782250.jpg (214 KB, 1110x1560)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
Good morning to all of you men and boys. I hope you have a fantastic day today. Remember to take it easy and stay cooooool!
>>
>look at me im so positiv and nice and cute
>>
>>69701849
Like a cartoon villain loves the hero.
>>
>>69702050
It's important to start the day off right and set the tone! That's why the goodmornings every single day are so essential.
>>
>>69702072
i bet youre the kind of boy that eats breakfast
>>
>>69701849
I hate myself I just hate everyone else more
>>
>>69701849
i hate myself
but i hate >>69702083 this anon more also i wanna frack his ass
>>
>>69702059
>>69702083
cute!
>>69702101
dont be cringe :/
>>
>>69702101
Sorry anon not going to happen

>>69702107
You are incorrect
>>
>>69698547
Because everyone has gone nuts and turned literally everything into a political cause or some grab for power.
Weaponizing their sexuality against people they don't like, or just taking offense to everything and being a victim, is a strong commonality in this hemisphere and it's not worth it.

If you can't see this obvious problem in the West, you're probably involved.
>>
>>69702107
you know what they say cringe for some men,based for other
>>
>>69702120
huh? im literally never incorrect desu
they call me mr. correct because im always correct
>>
>>69698803
> If you're not parading around in the literal streets, or constantly acting like flamboyant retard, you're in the closet.
This is why nobody cares anymore. You've painted us all as insufferable narcissists; this is why I don't even fuck with you like that anymore, because the sheer inability for you to just shut the fuck up and live your life is impossible.
>>
>>69702130
okay you have no right to call me cringe i take it back its not subjective
>>
>>69702107
Do you love your self, or are you a villain like me?
>>
>>69702168
uhm that is classified information?
>>
>>69702136
>Responding to huenigger 8 hours later
Honestly it would be the best outcome for the thread if you liked yourself
>>
>>69702130
Nobody calls you that
Just another instance of you being wrong
>>
i wanna have a straight friend that likes being called a good boy >.<
>>
>>69702179
In the words of the immortal Fred Mercury: if you decide not to choose you still have made a choice.
>>
>>69702203
Well, it looks like the retards are online again.
>>
>>69702223
Why dont you shove that quote book in your ass
>>
>>69702205
do not bully mr. correct
>>
im probably the tallest anon in this thread
>>
>>69702351
Okay well unless you're going to let me suck your dick I literally don't care go away
>>
>>69702358
why do you want to suck my dick :o
>>
>no bf to congratulate me on passing my driving test
>>
>>69702403
drive me to mcdonalds i want a fucking McRib
>>
>>69702366
because I'm bored and lonely why else would anyone want to do anything
>>
>>69702403
Good job anon, is it hard where you're from? I passed my driving test first try but that was 20 years ago so yours was probably a lot harder.
>>
>>69702429
haven't actually done it yet please wait until monday
>>
Road rage is so exciting. People lose their minds over the littlest things and in america everyone is armed. You never know what could happen! It could be a car chase or shootout with that guy you honked at because he was slow at the stoplight! Lo ve it.
>>
> time to touch (gr)ass boys
>>
after severe thunderstorms last night i found a dragon egg in the woods behind my house what do i do with it
>>
>>69702670
fry it up and eat it
if you let it hatch your life might turn into a whimsical adventure and you dont want that
>>
>>69702692
it's too hard for me to crack and too heavy to move
>>
>>69702670
Wait for it to hatch and become a dragon rider obviously
>>
>>69702756
i dont like cats or dragons
>>
>>69702741
get a burly top bf to do it for you o///o
>>
how do not be schizo pls help
>>
>tfw no bf to fuck me while I'm half asleep with a fever
>>
oh god i'm immunocompromised i can't be around sick people i'll have to go back to the hospital again please
>>
tfw unfriendly and psychotic
im not even pretty no one will ever love me this life was a mistake
i cant believe i was the best sperm how is that possible
>>
>tfw no bf to fuck me in his sleep
>>
>>69702956
Sometimes bad RNG wins.
>>
>tfw hes dreaming about someone else
>>
>>69702956
this doesn't bother me as much as it probably should. i've always been pretty comfortable with challenge modes and solo play, even if it's not always as fun.
>>
>>69702956
u n me both anon :< rly sucks
>>
>>69702956
Do you want a hug anon
>>
>>69702984
>tfw dreaming about someone that doesn't exist
>>
File: kvtu3t8jv0g91.jpg (35 KB, 720x457)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
desu i just need someone to force themselves into my life and say hello and good morning every single day no matter how grumpy i might be or how many times i ignore them, even though i'm boring and uncharismatic and there's no real reason for them to want to force their way in to begins with because there's nothing of value here anyway
>>
of course he gets offered a hug but i don't
>>
>>69703054
I'm sorry anon
Would offering two hugs make up for it
>>
>>69703054
For you, the hug is mandatory. It's not an offer because you can't say no. >:)
>>
>>69703039
>tfw dont even do that anymore
>>
>>69703051
He's just like me for real
>>
gonna put my hand on anon's shoulder when i come up behind him to see what he's posting in the r9gay
>>
only my fbf is allowed to touch my shoulders
>>
>filming a "wrestling on the bed" short film where it's literally just a choreographic action scene centered around a small bedroom in which the space is dominated by a california-king sized mattress
>ends up using a lot of suggestive poses and imagery along with surprisingly good stunt work using a variety of pillows, plushies and blankets
>silent dialogue is drowned out by musical scoring so that our only clues are visuals depicting increasingly dramatic and lengthy talk, until eventually by the end of the skit they're just lying down together talking and holding one another

>credits roll over a still image of the grumpy neighbor me, director cameo overlooking their exit thru the building's front door the next morning, arm in arm like lovebirds
>>
>>69703245
I don't know if it's just because I'm retarded and dysfunctional but I'm having a very hard time visualizing this
>>
Just imagine your fbf running his hand across your back, god it must feel so nice.
>>
I used to have an imaginary bf tulpa but then he turned evil is that cringe
>>
>>69703290
>he does this for the first time before you start dating and thats when you realize he likes you and there's a nonzero chance you're going to spend the rest of your lives together
>>
>>69703363
No tulpas are based and so is evil
>>
>>69702956
Lmao troon out
>>
Alright, I've decided.

Monkeypox isn't worth it. Everyone, you need to stop being gay for your own safety.
>>
>>69703420
99% of the time i'm only gay in theory
>>
i put my hand on your shoulder to move you physically
then a hand on the hip to move you emotionally
>>
rolling to get a bf next year
>>
rolling to get a bf this decade
>>
File: 66a.jpg (37 KB, 622x459)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
I can't believe it
I won
It's happening
>>
rolling for a quick and painless death within the next 24 hours
>>
if 5 get i hang myself right now
>>
>tfw can't give my immortal soul to my fbf because it's already been stolen from me
>>
i forgot souls arent real for a second whoops
>>
thats what "they" want you to think desu
>>
i will literally perform satanic rituals to pledge my soul and life to a hypothetical bf if that's what it takes
>>
anon my throat is sore I need you to cum down it
>>
dont perform satanic rituals the last time you did that i ended up getting harpooned by my great uncle while we were charter fishing in the gulf of mexico remember

it's a good thing those japanese surgeons happened to be vacationing in miami or i might have been a goner
>>
>>69703757
then stop waiting there and start sucking my dick duh
>>
why do people do satanic rituals instead of nice wholesome ones
>>
>>69703781
look anon i'm a beginner but this one will go better

>>69703800
i'm not a nice wholesome person unfortunately
>>
>>69703796
How cute, you're practicing courtship on this site.
>>
>>69703808
i'm not a satanist but they're cool with me, it's christians i don't like
>>
>>69703825
nah i am just horny posting
>>
>>69702136
>If you're not parading around in the literal streets, or constantly acting like flamboyant retard, you're in the closet.
That's not what I said, though.
You're in the closet because no one knows you're gay, and you keep hiding it under this facade of discretion "it's not anybody's business" when in fact, you wouldn't hide any girlfriend from your family and friends.
You're ashamed of being gay but you're still in denial about being in denial
>>
>>69703838
most times I see a satanist these days it's just some retarded redditor who is upset that his parents made him go to work
>>
>>69704064
>redditor
You don't go out too often, do you?
>>
>>69704064
nah i mean the sarcastic satanists who are like, claiming it's their religious freedom to perform abortions as satanic rituals in shitholes like texas and florida
>>
>>69704077
I wasn't fucking talk to you, huenigger, slit your throat
>>
>>69704083
that's exactly the kind of person i'm talking about and you sound like one of them desu
the "satanism isn't about worshipping satan" retards
>>
>>69704084
That a yes, then?
Someone obsessed with internet club labels obviously has been spending far too much time online. Do you even have irl friends or something? Or you just go around calling everything you dislike reddit?
Grow up dude
>>
God isnt real
Satan isnt real
>>
>>69704086
>satanism isn't about worshipping satan
Lavey satanism isn't esoteric, it's actually an atheist ethos.
>>
>>69704166
yes the fact that most people claiming to be satanists are actually libshit atheists is precisely my point
>>
>>69704086
what do you mean by "worshipping satan" then? i'm not actually that familiar with the character. is it some allegory about like. anarchism as social justice? and nonconformity in defiance of unjust government? protest and civil disobedience as acts of worship with the result of being thrown in jail as their proverbial hell in our earthly reality?
>>
you niggers are all cringe for believing in something as real as voldemort and santa claus
kill yourselves swiftly
>>
>>69704174
Maybe you're just a conservative Christian mad that people are opposing your bullshit religion
The irony is that you have nothing to fear from the libshit atheist satanists you hate so much, but christian conservatives?
Try walking into a church holding your bf's hand and see how well received you'll be.
>>
>>69704221
Will you say that to any christian fags in the thread?
>>
File: ohmygosupleherewego.jpg (165 KB, 1400x933)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
Does anyone here wrestle? Judo maybe, or anything with lots of male on male body contact. I want to try sports but I need something to motivate me to go.
>>
its all about the game and how you play it, all about control and if you can take it
>>
>>69704054
Who I decide to date is not my family's nor your or anyone else's concern.

I don't care how you try to frame this. You don't know me and you don't know any more than what I said. It ain't your/their business.
End of discussion.
>>
>>69704248
God is as real as Santa
>>
>>69704347
>Who I decide to date is not my family's nor your or anyone else's concern.
Because you're closeted.
See, that's the thing about closet cases. I would respect you if you were honest. "I'm in the closet because I fear for my safety in my homophobic community" now that's something that can be respected. Safety first.
But the way you're in denial about being closeted and try to pass it as just being "discreet" is disingenuous.
Are you enemies with your family? Don't you have any friends? Because we usually share our lives with the people we love, friends and families. And your dating life is a big part if your life. I'm sure your family and friends wouldn't want to be left out of it.
It's not their business but it's not something to be hidden as well. You're lying to people who are close to you, and although I can understand the necessity, I'd really appreciate some honesty
>>
>>69704347
>Who I decide to date is not my family's nor your or anyone else's concern.
>>
can i have a horny gif please hue i know you have a new one saved
>>
>>69704444
Can you use dating apps and lose your virginity before 30?
>>
>>69704452
i could but i still have 9 years left so ill do it later!
>>
File: 1437079744701.gif (84 KB, 278x340)
84 KB
84 KB GIF
>already lost my virginity before 30
>with a boyfriend who loved me
>>
>>69704460
>ill do it later
That's what storyanon said when he was your age, he's 32 now and still here
>>
> tfw no Asian tranny bf to rub my shoulders after a long day of work
>>
>>69704468
but im not fat and disgusting like storyanon so my case is different
>>
>>69704403
>>69704430
Don't know why it's always the attention whores like you who can't accept someone's choices, while demanding everyone accepts yours.
>>
>>69704487
The years of loneliness will make you disgusting on the inside, so you really should stop pushing it forward and just do what you should have done since you were a teen.
Get a dating life, loser. It's not that hard
>>
>>69704523
how will it make me disgusting on the inside?
>>
>tfw having a stressful sad day where the world feels like it's against you then you go over to your bf's house and he opens the door and immediately you feel safe and happy and he pulls you in for a hug
>>
>>69704505
>accept someone's choices
How am I not accepting it?
Just be honest with yourself. The people who care about you are not alienated from your dating life. It is their business just like every other aspect of your life that you don't senselessly hide.
I just want you to be honest with yourself. You are closeted, but why?
>Became I'm ashamed of being gay and deadly scared of homophobia and consequences and repercussions
Sensible. Understandable. Coherent
>It's NoT aNyBOdY BuSiNeSs
Denial on top of denial. Denialception.
>>
>>69704550
Do you know where you are?
Take a look at the catalog. That should answer your question
>>
>>69704562
then I say open your bussy lmao
>>
>>69704581
i dont use r9k outside of r9gay so i win this argument on a technicality
>>
>>69704563
> "How am I not accepting it?"
> Proceeds to argue about my choices.
Lol
>>
>>69704590
>I
who are you you're not my bf
>>
>>69704612
well i am you are bf now
hello
>>
>>69704594
You're also a very bad liar and I urge you to stop wasting your early twenties being a virgin
>>
>>69704625
> Wasting
Surely, there's nothing more to life than spending every waking moment of your youth fucking something
>>
>>69704625
i am not lying and i urge you to post a horny gif
>>
>>69704596
>don't question my life choices
Are you not confident in your choices?
Not accepting it would be trying to make you change somehow. I'm just showing you a mirror and you don't like what you see.
Besides, it's not the fact that you're closeted that bothers me. It's how you can't even admit it to being closeted. Too coward for that
>>
>>69704648
You're a real pleasure to deal with IRL, huh? Lmao
>>
>>69704638
>every waking moment
An hyperbole, that's the only way you can argue, with fallacies.
But imagine spending your entire 20s not knowing what it feels like to be kissed, embraced and loved by another man...
Not knowing what it feels like to sleep in someone's arms and wake up next to them.
Not experiencing a single night of passion... Ever. Not one. Not a single moment.
You're missing out, bro. That's why you're so miserable
>>
> "I do not consent to doing things this way."
> BUT WHHHHYYYY YOU'RE LYING TO YOURSELF!!!

Yo, if people shoved half of you back IN to the closet, we'd be better off.
>>
>>69704640
I'm not posting anything, go to the dating apps and find a date irl, or you'll become one more deranged incel in this board.
That is, if you aren't already one
>>
hey, anon
are you a wizard? cus you sure got me under your spell
>>
>>69704673
> You're wasting your youth by not having sex!
> Bro, there's more to youth than fucking.
> HYPERBOLE!!!!!
ok
>>
>>69704683
hmmm, no then i will not go on a dating app
>>
>>69704679
>we'd be better off
No, we would just be back to the way it is in Africa or the middle east where gays are killed left and right.
The only reason why you have a semblance of freedom is because gays came out in the past. If it was up to a closet queen like you, we would still be persecuted.
>>
File: 657899765678.jpg (231 KB, 612x380)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
>>69704684
>you keep me under your spell
>>
>>69704684
no, i'm more of a mid-level undread like the frankenstein. which includes immunity to mind-altering effects. charm or glamor spells for example.

of course that's just to say that only true love can claim my heart- nothing else will do
>>
>>69704686
>there's more to youth than fucking
Why yes, there is.
There is also falling in love, dating, romance and relationships, having friends, going out, all of those things you are currently missing out.
Cope harder
>>
>.not telling everyone else what you do on private is lying... to yourself somehow.
>>
>>69704695
So you will keep wasting your youth in loneliness?
Ok storyanon 2.0, you will regret this later on
>>
sex is cool but have you ever solved a second order linear differential equation?
>>
>>69704747
>what you do on private
Are you only gay in private?
Does that mean you would hide your bf from existence everywhere in public? That's sad, honestly. Imagine dating someone who is ashamed of holding your hand
The fact that you seclude your gayness to privacy alone shows us how ashamed of it you are
>>
math is tedious and boring
>>
>>69704748
> Sex fixes loneliness
Lol.
>>
>>69704791
prove it, rigorousIy
>>
>>69704736
> Love, friendship, and such are all completely involved with losing your virginity.
Ok
>>
>>69704812
Is your celibacy helping with your loneliness?
No, in fact your celibacy fuels your loneliness like gasoline.
If you had sex you could find a bf eventually. But you're too busy being lonely hateful and bitter
>>
>>69704826
They're definitely related.
That's why a virgin like you has never known love, romance, dating or even friendship.
All of those things could change if you stopped being a retarded celibate abd just became a retarded instead.
>>
throwing up ass at randos until one want to date you is a terrible idea
>>
>>69704764
Sounds Iike something a virgin would say
>>
>>69704912
Because wasting your youth alone locked inside your room is an amazing idea, right?
How about instead of throwing ass at random you try to have dates, meet new people and try dating one of them?
No, you have to argue in extremes because that's the only way you can make sense of your retarded modus operandi of "doing nothing at all"
>>
i think brazilian is right for no other reason than when you ask for an alternative you get nothing
>>
>>69704913
the amount of sex I've had can be represented by the following relation: f(2x)=3f(x). Solve for x
>>
>>69704895
> Just be retarded
Like you?
>>69704876
> implying humans are worth getting to know
Kek
>>
Just dug a shirt out of the closet, it's part of the Uniqlo DBZ graphic tees. One of a fusion-themed pair that I bought together with my ex during one of our first trips to Toronto.
>>
>>69704944
>If you had sex you could find a bf eventually
this is where you imply that anon should throw his ass around in search of a bf. i don't have to argue extremes when you do a fine job yourself
>>
back to watching 1800s cooking videos and imagining a homely bf preparing some barley soup and bread with no yeast or dairy so it's basically just a lump of mashed up grain with maybe a little milk from the goat tiddy
>>
ordered a vindaloo lads im regretting it
>>
I wore my ex's underwear for a year after he broke up with me because all my other pairs had holes in them
then I realized that's pretty creepy so I just stopped wearing underwear
>>
>>69705068
i've heard of this. it's indian food right? with some kind of vindaloo peppers that make you shit in street

does it taste good enough to warrant spontaneous outdoor shits?
>>
>>69704955
He has been deboonked countless times by Greekanon before but he keeps reiterating the same points regardless so people have given up on addressing him.
>>
my ex got extreme platinum surgery in an attempt to pass as female and now look like an alien disguised as a human
>>
>>69705087
greek doesnt have a bf. sounds like he got nothing just like i said
>>
>>69705083
it tastes okay but i wish id had a balti
gotta celebrate the prem somehow though
>>
thanks phone
>>
>>69705106
is balti a drink of some kind, dont they drink yogurt or something with spicy foods too? what's a prem. please use english terms, you're substituting keywords for your native language and it's difficult to understand
>>
>>69705105
why would you even want a fuckhole bf? i'd rather remain celibate for life if those are my options.
>>
I also used to wear his hats, which he said turned him on because it was symbolic of his control over me
I do not have any of his hats anymore, but I still wear the same style of hat and feel deeply uncomfortable in public without one
I'm beginning to think I might genuinely be autistic because people keep asking me if I am
>>
>>69705131
balti is a type of curry you fucking yank
>>
>>69705105
Find a repressed third world rural guy on telegram and import him. It's full of middle easterners and Russians.
>>
i cant believe you people had an empire
>>
and dont you forget it
>>
>>69705137
i dont know what fuckhole means exactly. that is an example of what i was talking about though
>>
you got beat by ghandi
>>
Europeans are so funny. It's such a quaint lifestyle.
>>
after raping their landmass for resources. you really cant control a country that is 5000 miles away
>>
>>69705178
i dont see how this works for long
>>
he weighed like 50 lbs and couldn't get out of bed
>>
anon do you think gandhi literally suplexed them out of india
>>
>tfw no bf that wears my clothes
>>
File: candy-pile.jpg (112 KB, 604x453)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
make a 175lbs pile of candy and that's me baby
>>
it must be weird to have your empire die so close to your life
>>
remember the time the combined forced of Britain and France got beat by Egypt
>>
>>69705241
he is indian so we've won
>>
>>69705240
Love is born of familiarity and investment, it's in large part a choice.
>>
okay europe nobody in your combined militaries have seen combat within their lifetime so let's be honest and admit that you're all pussies and it's just posturing for show
>>
okay we get it you play paradox games
>>
>>69705240
>>69705299
You'd of course acquaint yourself with him over a period of at least 3-5 months to determine if you're compatible before importing him. A meaningful bond should be established through frequent and intimate communication.
>>
>ghandi wouldve been born in london today
>>
3-5 months is nothing, that's insane
>>
I put the h in the wrong place and now everyone is doing it. sorry
>>
Speaking of which, I may be able to help one of you immigrate to New York City if you're interested.
>>
If Gandhi is so great why are you speaking English lol
>>
i speak the american variant
>>
who civ 5 here we will see who has the better empire thru our fists
>>
>>69705329
I would rather live literally anywhere else in America except maybe California
>>
lekmod?
>>
>>69705327
Not if you speak daily and meaningfully.
>>
You shit on street and worship cows
Nobody gives a fuck about ur opinion
>>
cali best state you anons are dumb
>>
>>69705329
I'd rather stay in my country but I would migrate for a worthwhile bf. What are you like?
>>
>>69705312
this seems near impossible for many people but i guess its something. i dont really get why you would use import if this just some short term ldr though
>>
>>69705435
>i dont really get why you would use import if this just some short term ldr though

My aim is ultimately marriage.
>>
>>69705418
im actually pretty excited to leave this place, but it is definetly not bottom 40
>>
>>69705440
i meant the ldr part is short
>>
>>69705495
You can prolong it at will.
>>
>>69705515
it wasnt a bad thing
>>
>>69705445
where are you moving to? Id get bullied moving anywhere else
>>
>>69705549
I can tell you're not a native English speaker, where are you from?
>>
>>69705550
colorado. you wouldnt get bullied, its actually pretty similar
>>
>>69705394
There are a few other options but somewhere in or near the city is ideal.

>>69705424
Probably not as glamorous as whatever you're imagining, just a regular guy hustlin. The ploy involves marriage so I could also move to your country, if that's a realistic option.
>>
>>69705586
why do you think that? i am from america heh
>>
yo wait denver was at the top of my list of places to move

who wants to be roommates
>>
need boy content to listen to while i fall asleep
>>
>>69705680
I live in the EU so that's viable if everything else aligns. What's your age? I'm 24 myself.
>>
>>69705630
hm I dont know much about it other than people go camping there
>>
I am still mad because my tradwife is ignoring me..
>>
>>69705734
denver/boulder is socially the same, but people seem more friendly. they even have a decent amount of fires and homeless people if you start missing that
>>69705695
i cant right away because im moving with mommy...
>>
>>69705950
it wouldn't be right away for me either, but having a roommate already lined up when i do move would be nice. splitting rent helps take some of the expense out of moving.
>>
need tradhusband
>>
>>69706313
i can be that, where are you from?
>>
trad is boring embrace the weird

>tfw no totally sane and harmless weirdo bf
>>
>tfw no unhinged and dangerous to himself and others bf
>>
>>69705950
>they even have a decent amount of fires and homeless people if you start missing that
k e k. was talking more along the lines of the diversity.
>>
Anyone wanna poz me with aids?
>>
>>69706055
it actually could be possible, but im not sure when. this is going to be my first time out of the trueNEET life
>>
>>69706459
no, that is forbidden and cursed
>>
>>69706350
west coast orange
>>
TRUMP2024 MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN AHHHHH
>>
I know this because Tyler knows this
I wont sleep so I can create my Tyler
Day 1
>>
>>69706464
its a diverse place yeah. i dont think there is a city in the country that isnt though, maybe?
>>
>>69706545
Hello I am President Trump and I wanna grab all of you by the bussy.
>>
im so horny AAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>69706459
>tfw could be this in theory but too pathetic to actually be dangerous
>>
>>69706577
do something about it anonkun
>>
wait a second, my name is tyler
i know this because tyler knows this
>>
>>69706553
who is tyler?
>>
the connection is
>>
>>69706618
who is tyIer?
>>
>>69706624
Me, I am Tyler Durden i make soap
>>69706618
hello tyler number two
>>
Do non ugly gay incels exist?
>>
>>69706647
literally me omg fr ong
>>
>>69706640
wait, does he(You) actually make soap? i dont remember that
>>
>>69706611
but being frustrated makes me giggle. its funny
>>
i make traditional candles, not soap
>>
>>69706664
he does make soap in the movie and i did it myself too
>>
>>69706657
But how Im sure a cute boy can change that.
>>
>>69706716
i am the cutest one i know
>>
>>69706709
how did you make it pink?
>>
>>69706647
i choose not to date because no one can be like my 2d husbandos
>>
>>69706847
Okay looking at wikiHow for you and first option is using a Liquid Dye
>>
only financially irresponsible retards eat when they drink
>>
>>69706976
do you mean alcohol(retard) or that you only drink after you finish eating?
>>
>>69706994
the first one.
>>
>>69706942
this is too complicated. i need a teacher
>>
>>69707009
if you had a teacher what would you call him?
>>
>>69707015
mr and then his name
>>
>>69707009
well i am to busy watching anime i cant learn all of this stuff and teach you
>>
>tfw pizza for dinner but feeling bad and sad today so I can't even enjoy it.
>>
>>69707054
you said you did it already tho though
>>
>>69707126
I didnt paint it pink tho
Also it has been like 3-4 years:(
>>
>tfwywn bring anon coffee, water, and a snack
f*g....
>>
could never date someone who drank coffee
>>
what's wrong with coffee? Even though I don't drink it I wouldn't care if someone else did. Plus it smells amazing.
>>
maybe he means he would have sex with them just not date them
>>
>>69707252
the most important thing you should bring is ur fruity ass:)
>>
CUTE BOI ALERT
>>
coffee is some sick shit. the only thing that could be worse is someone telling me they drink pepsi
>>
what about 8 cans of mnt dew a day? Are you one of those water crusaders?
>>
>tfw set off the cute boi alert
uhoh
>>
coffee is hella cute
also
>tfw no bf who pronounces coke cock and pepsi bepis
>>
rip my e-relationship i guess
the drinks are on me
>>
>>bepis
>tfw pronounce pepsi bepsi
always next time ig
>>
>>69707482
if your name starts with an n, hi
>>
why is everyone going through a breakup recently??
>>
>>69707424
is that just mnt dew classic?
>>
can't be broken up with if you've never had a bf.
>>
>>69707482
can i get uhhhhhhh vodka tonic plz
>>
>>69707536

various flavors, code red, voltage, classic, and watermelon.
>>
hey anons, would you rather go through a heart breaking relationship with your soulmate and never be with him again, or never experience that kind of love in the first place?
before i was in a relationship i would have chosen the first but now i feel like the second option is better.
>>
dude.... bro, like bro im literally drowning in cute tops bruh they are so clingy lmao
dude i wish i wasnt so fucking cute sometimes bro haha
>>
>>69707545
Uhh GayAnon scotch for me vodka tonic for him
>>69707517
No bro i dont understand the joke or person
>>
>hurr durr i drink scotch and drool onto my astolfo body pillow every night
>>
one light beer, it'll take me all night to drink it and I'll still act drunk.
>>
>>69707611
yeah tru i dont have astolfo body pillow tho
can you buy me oneee
>>
File: 1042169801.jpg (124 KB, 1276x720)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
> tfw haven't shoved your hand into the butthole of a cute Asian tranny
Incomplete life
>>
reminder to not get roofied
>>69707646
whats the magic word?
>>
>>69705696
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CApmoAZWfcY
Is this good enough for you anon?
>>
>tfw waiting for the cute boys to get drunk and then I'll make my move
>>
>>69707657
will you pleasee be my astolfo body pillow wait a min oops
>>
i need a straight edge boy to watch over me so i dont fall for anon while drunk >.<
>>
>>69707517
do you mean their name starts with n or their government name starts with n
>>
>>69707640
Also beer for this fren
GayAnon you said you would help me make drinks and now you arent even here
>>
>tfw thwarted in my quest for cute boys once again.

Guess that's what I get for being an ugly bastard.
>>
gayanon doesnt feel like being a barkeeper
>>69707697
no
>>
>>69707726
okay will you at least buy the body pillow please?
but u promised
>>
>>69707758
no and no i didnt
stay mad and jealous of my blahaj and astolfo body pillow
>>
File: 471831328.jpg (415 KB, 1537x2048)
415 KB
415 KB JPG
> no cute tranny Asian like picrel within my own country
Imagine having to import a quality tranny bf baka
>>
>>69707780
feeling jealous because you arent drooling over to my d-
>>
I'm not drunk enough for lewd yet.
>>
>>69707830
nipple is kind of big, right?
>>
File: 345722414.jpg (104 KB, 1080x1080)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
> tfw no gyaru Asian tranny bf to take out to restaurant dinners
Bros.. it's crippling..
>>
>>69707872
Jeez, are you guys really this nitpicky? I'd still get with him.
>>
>>69707892
oh, i wasnt trying to be picky. im just asking for assurance that those nips are a little bigger than average. you agree?
>>
>>69707863
i dont think you know what jealous means :)
>>
>>69707914
Maybe. I mean they look like regular nips to me. Like maybe he lost weight.
>>
>tfw I will never get white boy wasted and preyed upon by a group of horny gay anons.
>>
>>69707930
i guess i have small nips. still, i think theyre a little above average
>>
>>69707892
nitpicky? more like nippicky
>>
Should I make a new thread or is it too early for that?
>>
>>69707990
go for it buddy
>>
>>69707925
jealous can be whaever i want
>>
>>69708013
you misspelled whatever
>>
>>69707969
Do you have a fascination with nipples?
>>69707984
My disappointment is immeasurable
>>
For some reason my IP range has been banned.
>>
File: 430660216.jpg (367 KB, 1080x1350)
367 KB
367 KB JPG
> tfw someone actually took them out to dinner
Great minds think alike
>>
>>69708056
not really. it just stood out in that image
>>
gonna take anon out to olive garden
>>
>>69707990
>>69707996
>>69708066
So I can make regular posts but not threads. No fucking clue why this happened, I've made multiple threads on other boards today. Someone else is gonna have to make a new thread.
>>
>>69708087
its okay 1830 is a nice number to end on
>>
>>69708021
i was trying to say whaever maybe
>>
>tfw local olive garden closed
>>
>>69708127
I'm really confused about this situation my threads on other boards are still up or archived. A park opened near my house recently so maybe people who are permabanned are using the parking lot to make bad posts.
>>
>tfw local golden corral closed and that was me and mother's favorite pig out place.
>>
>>69708166
maybe. last year i was being rangebanned on /vg/ constantly
>>
i wanna take a cute boy to hooters >.>
>>
my stomach hurts today can we stop talking about food and alcohol
>>
>>69708200
Did it get removed? I haven't tried making threads on other boards but I'm gonna be pissed if I can't.
>>
>>69708318
it was removed and then a few weeks later it was banned again. that happened for like 5 months and then they stopped. it was only /vg/ as far as i know
>>
giggling is my trigger. makes me want to hurt somebody
>>
>he has bpd
>>
all of my mental illness went away this month
>>
new thread
>>69708569
>>69708569
espers only
>>
>>69704711
>you keep me under your spell
lel



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.