[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

To Women,

I resent you because eventhough you might like me and weirdly look up to me, i feel entirely alone when I talk to you. I feel like that guy you appreciate later in life, and i hold it against you. Because you really are just an immoral opportunist. You are satisfied with my isolation and suffering. You frequently even acquiesce that I am a good person. I am the man you take for granted. And you are so awful that i don't know if it's worth bothering to make it a better place. Because the people who benefit are you and awful people like you.

I resent you because you humiliate honest and upright men. You make them question if decency respect kindness and humanity to others are worthy traits. You make him believe it's not. You prove it to him with your actions as best you can. And even if he resists his weakness for intimacy that you take advantage of, and mock, and demonize him for, the bitterness of recognizing that you are so common a creature and so awful makes him question if it is even right for him to do good. Because every good he does for 10 people, at least 9 must be awful harlots like you making him worse off. Making moral people suffer. If i do a good deed and it empowers you to hurt 10 or 100 people, am I doing good? Or are you so awful, so despicable, that i've made it worse by giving you the kindness you so thoroughly unappreciated?

Anon

>Last Thread:
>>69695960
>>
File: feels.jpg (121 KB, 1024x1024)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>69698393
>You are satisfied with my isolation and suffering.
I felt this.
>>
>>69698397
And i'm sorry for that.
>>
File: feels.png (67 KB, 541x462)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>>69698397
>And I'm sorry for that.
Its ok anon.
>>
>>69698397
Even the most worthy of men, was crucified and betrayed by his unworthy peers. What love is there for him now? I feel like it would happen again. By people who don't care and take no responsibility. What hope then is there for us? None.

I can live with that. But what really bothers me, is whether i can feel right about giving to a world i know right now would crucify someone like that. I don't know if i'm being a good person or just a tool of evil.
>>
>>69698524
I don't have a response to this. But i wanted you to know I read it.
>>
These threads make me so depressed. Oh my god I can't take this anymore. Why do you make these threads? Some threads/posts almost give me a stroke or a heart attack but your threads make me feel so depressed, like I just want to climb into a black hole slipstream and stay there forever.
>>
>>69698393
To women,

I am unbelievably attracted to you. You are sweet, lovely to hang around with, warm and soft. I have a strong desire to breed with you and release my seed into you. Due to my hormones i cannot think straight at the moment and am ignoring the fact that you are almost all bad influences and have likely had more abortions than braincells.
Anon
>>
>>69698607
>Oh my god I can't take this anymore.
There's a filter. If you can't handle the thread, just use that. I always start them with "To Women," so it's always really easy. You don't need to listen to me. I'm just writing what i'm going through and sharing it.
>>
>>69698633
You know i read this with disapproval but by the end i was chuckling. Good job. 10/10 would read again.
>>
>>69698634
That's not the answer. The answer is to confront you and ask you why you do this, why you make these threads.
You've been offered a challenge. You've been offered to dance with your enemy under the stars while you clash and quarrel with me, seeing who gets the upper hand in this battle of power, ideas and spirit. Will you accept the offer and prove yourself in this universe?
>>
>>69698607
>Some threads/posts almost give me a stroke or a heart attack
Why do you have such strong reactions to posts on here?
>>
>>69698393
Get a waifu desu
>>
>>69698634
>I always start them with "To Women," so it's always really easy. You don't need to listen to me.
very conscientious for a 4chan poster

there's a depth of feeling here that will not be found with 90% of 4chan users.
>>
>>69698707
>very conscientious for a 4chan poster
I agree, I like OP
>>
>>69698671
>ask you why you do this
I told you. I'm not much more than a schizoposter just trying to express his feelings and understand them myself.

> who gets the upper hand in this battle of power,
I'm not a powerful person. I'm just an honest one. Sometimes i can be competent. But the truth is that i relate to characters like cats and pepe frogs and whatever for their vulnerability.

I'm not being strong on these threads: i'm being vulnerable. If you experience powerful blows to your spirit it's not really me trying to hurt you, it's just the words flowing through me. It's an aspect of me. It's more of a scar than a muscle.
>>
>>69698393
>Tfw your only options is prison from losing your shit or suicide to escape the cesspit that is human civilisation
I hope in past life I raped children and animals because I don't see how I deserve this otherwise. If women were kind and modest the world would literally be a better place. But men would only ruin it. Too many mallards amongst us. If you know you know.
>>
>>69698687
Waifus to me feel like i'd be perpetuating a lie if i attached myself to one. The more popular a waifu is, the more i might lead someone to false conclusions about what life is like.

One thing i will never criticize about the bible: is that it never lied to me about how cruel the world is and what to expect, even if it asks for the literal impossible: it's aware that it's asking too much. In that way it's more like a request, like a begging for you or i not to wrong to a world that wrongs us.

Sorry if i'm going off too much on weird fucking bible tangents.

>>69698707
>>69698740
I try my best. Thanks for the compliment.
>>
>>69698764
>I hope in past life I raped children and animals because I don't see how I deserve this otherwise.
I hope you didn't. You are a nobler person in that way if you hand't. And it is better for a noble thing to have existed. I'm sorry life's not what it could've been anon. I know that feel man.
>>
>>69698671
>ask you why you do this
https://youtu.be/DzWMHIiGgWU?t=193
>>
>>69698393
anon would u be happy if u had a wife who loved and valued and respected you?
>>
>>69699076
As backwards and stupid as it sounds: i feel like i'd have a bigger responsibility to be happy. Right now i'd trade my happiness to make this world less awful, and that entails honestly assessing myself and the pain i'm plagued with, but if another person was relying on me like that, i'd put those things on the backburner rather than make them suffer it. Some things are more important than my happiness, but nothing is more important than the happiness of people who've put their extreme faith in me and wanted to do right by me. Intimacy would be nice too i guess. I don't have enough positive stimuli in my day.
>>
>>69699076
Somehow though i don't think i'll have to worry about it too much. I don't think there's a woman alive that specifically wants to do right by me.
>>
>>69699405
do u want someone like that anon?
>>
>>69699405
correct, fuck you and your entire weekend
>>
Do any women even read these threads?
>>
>>69698393
its ok anon i still love you
now bend over and give me that bussy
>>
>>69699405
She's clearly into you bro >>69699658
>>
>>69699619
Yes, if i had the choice i would rather have a partner that wants to be considerate to me.

>>69699658
Lol, drink bleach faggot. Take your blushing tranny waifu over there and go play in traffic.
>>
>>69699665
It's not really for them: it's for me. It's just i have a lot of unaddressed feelings about them is all.
>>69699669
If i ever decide to turn gay you can take a ticket. You are faggot #80 in line begging to choke on my cock.
>>69699681
Yeah, the only problem is it's not a "she" innit.
>>
File: ummmm.png (751 KB, 995x522)
751 KB
751 KB PNG
>>69699669
image thinking making posts on r9k is anything more than shouting into the void
>>
>>69699690
if u had a partner, would you view them the same way you talk about other women in your threads? would u still feel resentment even if a girl loved you and wanted to make you happy? im same anon who mentioned looking through the archives last thread or something
>>
To OP,

I resent you for being retarded and gay

Anon
>>
>>69699827
>if u had a partner, would you view them the same way you talk about other women in your threads? would u still feel resentment even if a girl loved you and wanted to make you happy? im same anon who mentioned looking through the archives last thread or something
I don't know exactly what you mean. There's 3 radically different ways to interpret your question and i don't think i have the time to answer it because i have to leave the thread soon.

If you could clarify it a little for me i'll try to answer it next time i see you.
>>
>>69699903
well u post about women being annoying or bad company or other things you just dont really like? what im wondering is, how would that change if you had a partner? sorry if its still not clear what i mean
>>
File: 1556681848499.png (62 KB, 180x168)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>>69698393
>You make them question if decency respect kindness and humanity to others are worthy traits.
Yeah this is probably the worst thing. Like I get it if women prefer someone taller, better looking, more outgoing, whatever.
But the way women (and society at large honestly) rewards dark triad assholes... OBVIOUS dark triad assholes... it's a difficult pill for me to swallow.
And yet I can recognize my own sense of empathy slowly eroding away as the years go by. One day maybe I'll be as callous and cruel women would like me to be.

Appreciate your threads btw
>>
>>69699726
>If i ever decide to turn gay you can take a ticket. You are faggot #80 in line begging to choke on my cock.
Now now nigger thats no way to talk to your dom top. Now I'm gonna stick it in raw with no lube and make you bleed like the little bitch boy you are. I look forward to see the tears in your eyes as you struggle underneath me.
>>
>>69700271
You just accept them as the extremely flawed creation that they are. NPCs are NPCs. They will never stop worshipping the strong and bullying the weak. So, you adapt to reality instead of casting your pearls before swine. Less like Jesus, and more like Yahweh in your judgments really.
>>
>>69700333
Blessed get.
>>
>>69698529
And people around him felt so bad they *had* to cope saying he rose from the dead. And other people said he escaped and did not die. And that he went to Kashmir. But it's all delusion, he died right then and there, because he was too good. Like many others who perished in the eddies of hate.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.