[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.




How would you approach a mature woman?
>>
imagine caring about women post wall lmao
>>
>>69699843
With deez NUTZ
>>
>>69699843
the same way you approach any woman.
1.) be attractive
2.) don't be unattractive
>>
>>69699845
Women with experience are hot

>>69699850
I think a mature woman wouldnt care as much as long as you are /fit/
>>
>>69699861
>as long as you are /fit/
1.) be attractive
2.) don't be unattractive
>>
>>69699843
>w-w-whoA mommy milkers! Can I get some milk milk mommy!
>>
>>69699843
stop watching porn you fucking skitzo
>>
>>69699843
Be polite and intelligent, and don't be afraid to sound corny. Older women respond well to sincerity because it signals maturity.
>Excuse me, but I think you're absolutely gorgeous. I'd like to take you out to [mid tier sit-down restaurant] for a meal. Are you free Saturday?
>>
>>69699861
>/fit/

One thing I noticed ever since I started lifting are the look from all the moms I encounter. Never has a girl my age looked at me like them
>>
Getting young cooners to call fat roasties milfs is probably the biggest psyop porn studios ever pulled.
>>
>>69699843
You dont idiot. Mature women would laugh in your face. They are not attracted to young men since they see you as little boys.

>>69699902
This does work if you are 35+ years old yourself. It wouldnt work for some 21 year old
>>
>>69699843
Just whip out your dick and there's at least a 20% chance they'll give you a tug. But there's an 80% chance things will go horribly wrong and a 60% chance you'll go to jail.
>>
Give them my business card to show how succesful I am at such a young age.
>>
>>69700282
You forgot the most important part, when you whip it out you need to say "well, its not gonna suck itself is it?"
>>
>>69699843
>How would you approach a mature woman?
Turn 360 degrees and leave
>>
>>69700386
>360

So you would approach her?
>>
>>69699843
OH HO HO YOU'RE APPROACHING ME?
>>
>>69700375
They're experienced enough to assume that phrase by mere sight of your pecker.
>>
>>69700356
>that subtle texturing
>the off-white shade
I... I don't know what to say....
>>
Just approach her and ask to take her out lol.

I'm like 30 and into really young guys. I am talking to a 19 year old soldier right now. So cute.
>>
>>69699954
wrong. I like younger men.. hehe. I see a lot of women getting with younger guys. Shoot your shot op.
>>
>>69700597
You are ruining him for girls his age. Once he had grown womens pussy he will never be able to go back
>>
>>69700613
But I do want something long term anyway, so that's ok heh. (hey it worked out for Macron and his wife...)
I can't wait to meet him, but he's in the hospital getting fluid pumped out of his lungs and my leg is broke lol. It was meant to be.
>>
>>69699843
>How would you approach a mature woman?
like this
>>
>>69700626
>>69700386
damnit someone beat me to it
>>
>>69700397
>So you would approach her?
No, I said I'd leave
>>
>>69700597
>Just approach her and ask to take her out lol.
If i do that women just get scared of me
>>
how can you tell if a woman is taken or not?
i don't want to approach a woman only to be approached by her man at the same time
>>
>>69699902
>Excuse me, but I think you're absolutely gorgeous.
Good opener, always be direct
>I'd like to take you out to [mid tier sit-down restaurant] for a meal.
Too big of a jump. First ask her name. Let her fucking introduce herself before you say all your plans before she even opened her mouth. Then you say
>Look, I don't have so much time right now, because I have to [whatever] now, but I'd really like to see you again. I want to invite you for a quick drink
A quick meetup is better than a long date in a restaurant, she feels like there are less strings attached and it won't be too awkward if the chemistry is not there.
Also it's more natural to say that you can't talk with her rn first before you suggest a date, because that whole "get her number and then fuck off for no reason, just so you meet up again another day" is so weird from a social perspective and she will feel more comfortable if it is a natural conversation and not just a pickup strategy.

But of course only say that if you really have to time. Because if you have nothing to do, there is no reason to not stay with her and talk a little after you arranged a date and took her number. Just ask what she is up to now and if she also has nothing to do, just talk to her a little and break the ice. Some guys are afraid of that because they are too nervous and afraid of awkward silences, but you gonna meet her up in a day or two anyways, so you're just postponing the inevitable.
When you write her later, at least you know her a little, so she doesn't think "ah that random dude on the street, whatever".
But that's the ideal situation, most times people don't have time during the day, so you really can only exchange your names and numbers and say bye. But first make sure of it, because you could get lucky and arrange your first date on the spot and go for a drink right then and there.
>>
>>69699843
Why are her breasts so big?
>>
>>69701334
Addendum: i always say "arrange a date AND take her number". Taking her number is enough, you don't have to decide the date and time right there, as long as she knows that you are gonna to it through text later anyway.
>>
>>69700714
If she has a man and is absolutely not interested in another guys she will tell you. That's really nothing YOU have to think about.
If you're affraid that the guy is gonna beat you up, just be respectful too him when he approaches, don't make him feel disrespected. Some guys can have hurt egos when they feel like someone is trying to steal their girl, even though you don't even know him.
>>
File: 1659526466773929.webm (1.84 MB, 854x480)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB WEBM
>>69699861
>Women with experience are whores
>>
>>69699843
>How would you approach a mature woman?
not
>>
>>69702387
This looks so fucked up how tf do niggas jack off to this
>>
>>69699843
JustBeBlack is unironically the best advice for mature women
>>
>>69699843
>How would you approach a mature woman?
i wouldnt
>>
>>69699843
i wouldn't. fuck those old fucking bats, they should all go to the nunnery like they have deserved, the old fucking sluts that they are.
>>
File: 1412876159078.jpg (425 KB, 1200x1697)
425 KB
425 KB JPG
>>69699843
Ideally, like this h-haha
>>
>>69699845
>imagine caring about women post wall lmao
I know this is gonna sound like massive cope, but in my experience, post wall women are the only ones capable of even contributing to a conversation or talking about anything remotely grounded in reality. I understand the whole "they're only worth something at their prime" mindset, but most 20-something women are just so fucking devoid of substance or interests (besides what's all over social media) or anything beyond looks.
>>
>>69699843
>How would you approach a mature woman?
Just talk to them. (If you aren't a Chad) They're the only women who actually/consistently DM back.
>>
>>69701334
Holy fuck, genuinely good advice on how to talk to people (and especially women) in a casual social setting. Never thought I would see that here. That being said to add on for anyone here who gets flustered at the idea, go into it thinking that its not the end of the world. If she does not reciprocate or it goes nowhere then whatever. Its not like she will track you down and chop your dick off. A lot of inhibition is just mentally cucking yourself for lack of better words over things that do not happen. Everybody has their own thing going on.
t. milf/cougar enjoyer
>>
>>69700680
360 is a full circle dumbass
>>
>>69699843
I just shit myself wipe me? UwU



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.