[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1487116413554.jpg (55 KB, 800x800)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
> be me
> handsome white male
> autistic
> dont want to deal or talk to anyone
> women wont leave me alone

Why can't they leave me alone and stop making everything so awkward, just because I say hi and act polite, they seem to think I want to have sex and a relationship with them, yet I give off the body language and attitude that I'm not interested and that I dont care, but they still seem to believe that I am interested for some reason, this is exhausting for me, I can't be nice to women without them thinking I want some, and I can't act like I dont care because women seem to get really attracted to that too.

So the only option is to stay inside then.
>>
File: al-techclub-id.jpg (42 KB, 479x604)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>69701896
Abstaining from all forms of social interaction and proceeding to Lanzamaxx will surely help you.
>>
>>69701911
you seriously remove your post to post another identical post
>>
>>69701896
Very believable story, anon.
>>
>>69701896
Yet another ungrateful mentalcel fuck off
>>
>>69701896
Next time better just contribute to this thread
>>69701802
If you make your own thread, both probably die

Glad to see somebody who understands though
>>
>>69701962
> Yet another ungrateful mentalcel fuck off
Ungrateful? Ok so I'm ungrateful because I don't want to deal with women or deal with them as little as possible without hem getting upset just because they have the wrong idea,

also ywnba
>>
>>69701896
Just admit you're a dicklet, don't act like you would not fuck a new chick every week if you were hung.
>>
>>69701953
Believe it or not buddy, not everyone here is a complete loser chud.
>>
>>69701988
I've had coworkers get clearly pissed off at me because I didn't pay much attention to them. They're toddlers.
>>
>>69701953
>>69701962
>>69702013
Also I have to deal with these dudes at work.
I make people seethe just by existing.
>>
>>69702035
I know right, I wouldn't have a problem with waging if it wasn't for the fact that I have to deal with so many toxic insecure retards.
>>
>>69701896
>I give off the attitude that I don't care
Women read this as "this guy can choose any girl he eants" and they eat that shit up because they want to be the one. Talk with an autistic voice and appear to need love and affection and they'll avoid you like dogshit on a sidewalk.
>>
>>69702029
>not everyone here is a complete loser chud
>hides from people
I agree with your statement because I'm a cyborg, but you are definitely a loser lmao
>>
>>69701896
Im an aspie female and also hate humans. Wanna make babies? I love caucasians.
>>
>>69703724
>Wanna make babies?
Anon, OP is a faggot
>>
>>69703788
Ah yes the typical "If he isn't into me, he must be gay" take

ywnbaw

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.