[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

>be me, german
>barely ever saw a black person irl
>get a bunch of black somalis from refugee crisis
>go to the grocery store
>black fellow walking in front of me with pants below his ass inside grocery store
>he bows down to pick something up, ass in full view for everyone in the store
>pay my shit and go to the bakery infront of the store
>suddenly hear noise
>employees chasing the thiefing nigger outside
that legit just happened 5 minutes ago as i type this, and it's one of the only encounters with a black person i've had and it couldn't be more stereotypical. i do not feel a bit sorry for black racism in th US of A.
>>
File: neutralfrog.jpg (42 KB, 657x574)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>69701965
if yall didn't oppress black folx he wouldn't need to steal from the rich crakkkas in the store
>>
>>69701980
i know you're trolling but still, this shit was comical.
>>
>>69701965
Yeah, because Germans never steal or commit sexual crimes or anything, right...
>>
>>69702347
dude i live in germany and i can count the amount of times in my entire life something like this happening with a native on like 3 fingers. whereas this guy was like on of the only black people i've ever seen in germany.
>>
>>69701965
what's nigger in german
>>
>>69702369
>muh ancedotal
Just look at the countless news stories and crime statistics showing tons upon tons of Germans commit the most heinous, fucked up, disgusting crimes imaginable.
You're renowned as pedophiles and child rapists in the rest of Europe, actually, that's your stereotype.
Don't like it when the idiotic generalizations get applied to your own group, do you.

And before you start, yes poor and unskilled immigrants are far more likely to commit crime and have social issues anywhere they go.
You'd end up the exact same if you ended up in some country where nobody looked like you and you couldn't speak the language and nobody would hire you and even though there was no 'real racism' there was tons of subtle ways they tried to exclude and ostracize you and stereotype you as a 'white monkey' or a 'pork smelling criminal' and all that dumb shit.
I honestly think people like you might have some kind of mental deficiency or retardation or something.
>>
File: Dirlegangbanger.jpg (154 KB, 800x1331)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>69702369
Didn't your entire country basically participate (or go along with) mass rapes, genocides, tortures, enslavements, forced famines, deathmarches, human experimentation, forced breeding programs and other acts of utter barbarity less than 100 years ago?
Didn't tens of millions of people (mostly innocent civilians) basically die directly due to the actions of Germans in WW2
Let me guess, you're going to claim that didn't happen and that it was actually Jewish lies or something, right... or that it's somehow 'based' right?
You're not even really German, are you? You're some LARPing American retard, right.
>>
File: braindamage.jpg (445 KB, 640x645)
445 KB
445 KB JPG
>>69702680
lol that's not even a stereotype about germans you retarded nigger. if anything the stereotype is that it's full of muslims and that's it.
>Just look at the countless news stories and crime statistics
did that and it's full of immigrants commiting them, at this point i am 100% you are trolling.
>And before you start, yes poor and unskilled immigrants are far more likely to commit crime and have social issues anywhere they go.
my family came here as immigrants and didn't start any crime shit you stupid mouthbreather. "muh poor unskilled shitskins had to steal da snickers from da grocery store because whitey be fault" get fucked you deluded tranny.
>>
>>69702708
ah yes let's compare acts of war to some random shitskins commiting crime. i bet you thought you were smart typing this shit.
>>
>>69702721
>lol that's not even a stereotype about germans you retarded nigger.
Yes it 100% fucking is.
>>
File: basedamo.jpg (69 KB, 1024x1001)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>69702369
If "this guy was like on of the only black people i've ever seen in germany" is true, you must be living in some east-german bumfuck village. There's black people everywhere in the west and in all major east-german cities from like Frankfurt (Oder) and upwards. Either that or you just LARP
>>69702380
"Neger", but it really doesn't have the same legendary status as in english
>>
>>69702347
>>69702680
Monkey copium
>>
>>69702721
>if anything the stereotype is that it's full of muslims and that's it.
That's YOUR stereotype. You realize every other European group has their own stereotypes about people and they're ENTIRELY different to your own self-stereotypes and generalizations, right?
No, of course you don't.
>>
>>69702732
ok show me litteraly any kind of source wher it states native german are known as rapists and violent thiefs
>inb4 muh ww2
litteraly any country commited acts of war you deluded tranny
>>69702742
that's litteraly not our own stereotype, you litteraly live under a fucking rock.
>>
>>69702728
>let's compare acts of war
I knew that was coming. Well, hey, Muslims technically are in a constant state of war with non-Muslims according to their own ideology so I guess everything they're doing right now to Europeans is a-okay according to you, right?
I mean they're all just acts of war.
You stole countless artifacts and artwork and resources and gold and so forth from Jews and others you briefly conquered during WW2.
Muslims today are just stealing from people they've clearly conquered.
Pot. Kettle. Black.
>>
>>69702736
>If "this guy was like on of the only black people i've ever seen in germany" is true, you must be living in some east-german bumfuck village. There's black people everywhere in the west and in all major east-german cities from like Frankfurt (Oder) and upwards. Either that or you just LARP
no i am just not a city monkey
>>
>>69702721
>my family came here as immigrants
And where did they come from? You know most black and ME immigrants in Europe don't commit crimes either, right?
Do you know what disproportionate even means you fucking ESL spastic?
>>
>>69702758
>muslim monkeys being terrorists and thiefes is ok because some dude hundred of years ago did war crimes
you litteraly need to hand lefty tranny
>>
>>69702736
Is that the black dude that was made a random prince in the HRE, lmao? Germany was so much better before it got infected with white American race autism.
>>
>>69702767
STFU and don't try to lecture me about my own country you seething monkey. the stats don't lie and neither do my experiences. don't you have some globohomo event to attend?
>>
>>69702754
>show me litteraly any kind of source wher it states native german are known as rapists and violent thiefs
That's not your stereotype though, it's that you're all pedophiles and child rapists.
>>
>>69702780
>t. can't provide any source
typical seething tranny
>>
>>69702779
You just said it wasn't your country? You just said your family came to it as immigrants? Rightwing race autism mandates that only those of blood descent can be considered 'Germans', so you clearly don't qualify, LARPer.
Let me guess, you're a Pole? Oh the fucking irony...
Would you like to hear some German stereotypes about Poles, or Slavs generally? Would you like to hear about Generalplan Ost and what Germans planned to do to your ancestors LITERALLY less than 100 years ago out of false belief racial autism?
>>
>>69702795
i am wolga german, with your education you propably don't even know what that means retard
>>
>>69702791
>asking for sources for national stereotypes and generalizations
What's your IQ, anon?
>>
>>69702771
>it's ok if I do it but not ok if you do it, because m-muh time
>>
>>69702800
>asking sources for common stereotypes
it's 100% higher than yours because all it needs is a single google search. your own deluded seething about germans is not a stereotype
>>
>>69702802
again comparing war acts to random shitters commiting crime just shows how low IQ nyour shitskin brain is.
>>
>>69702799
>i am wolga german
Okay so a partially descended from German heavily mixed with Slav mutt that probably doesn't even speak German as his first language then, maybe you do, but I bet your parents don't.
I wonder if you would have been spared the Generalplan Ost purge.
I'm willing to bet you probably wouldn't have, since you're likely a swarthy little manlet dysgenic faggot.
It's ironic that you're descended from immigrants who were hated and despised in the Volga region and had a bunch of extremely negative stereotypes and were frequently subjected to racial violence and pogroms and ethnic hatred from the Slavic and Baltic majorities they lived alongside.
You should look up all the historical Slavic and Baltic attacks on German Ostiedlung communities and the things they wrote about them.
>>
>>69702802
It was also literally less than 100 years ago. WW2 was 1939-1945 lol.
The cope is unreal.
>>
>>69702816
>Okay so a partially descended from German heavily mixed with Slav mutt
wolga germans keept to their own because they are a closed community, your shitty education at work.
>>
>>69702816
>>69702823
OP truly made these two leftoid fags seethe because he attacked their petrace, topkek
>>
>>69702809
>your own deluded seething about germans is not a stereotype
I actually like Germans and love German culture and history (because I'm not a mouthbreathing idiot who believes in national stereotypes and generalizations and I've met tons of real Germans with all different personalities and beliefs and mannerisms and so forth). I'm just demonstrating to you the dangers of falling privy to stereotypes and generalizations.
It won't end well for you of all people.
You know there were serious talks about exterminating Germans at the end of WW2 since they plunged the world into 2 global conflicts in the space of a single generation, right?
You know if the people who dominated you at the end of WW2 had thought the way you do about groups of people, you wouldn't even exist today.
The Rape of Berlin, all those horrific war crimes committed after Germany fell in WW2... that was all people with your mindset tarring all Germans with the same brush and grouping them as a single bloc.
I think you should be very careful advocating this kind of worldview.
But by all means, continue doing whatever you want.
>>
>>69702815
>they are not comparable because I say so!!!
Wow, such high IQ with arbitrary rules
>>69702838
>seethes about niggers
>"h-haha, i sure made them seethe"
>>
>>69702828
>wolga germans keept to their own because they are a closed community
Genetic studies prove they have heavy Slavic autosomal admixture, actually.
>>
File: 1652983603893.jpg (283 KB, 1080x1021)
283 KB
283 KB JPG
>>69702860
if you like your blackies so much how about we ship them over to you so you can enjoy the BBc you crave so much you axe wound cleaning trannoid?
>>
>>69702867
they are not compareble because you compare warcriomes to civilian individuals commiting crimes you low IQ having bitch
>make post about niggers
>lefty tranny loses his shit and spams 1000 sentence posts
>hehe y-yeah y-you are seething
>"h-haha, i sure made them seethe"
yea sure
>>
>>69702874
There are plenty of blacks in my country. Arguably as many, if not more, than there are in Germany. I have several black friends, even, there are good and bad black people just as there are good and bad white people.
Black people have all different personalities and beliefs and mindsets. Take 2 black brothers and one might be a hardened criminal and the other might be an officer of the law.
Same with whites or any other group.
I don't understand why this is such a difficult concept for you to wrap your mind around.
>>
>>69702868
i am blonde with blue eyes and look nothing like a slav, keep coping.
>>
>>69702890
neither do i understand why the concept of crime statistics is hard for you 2 braincells having faggot so hard to understand
>>
>>69702897
But many Slavs have blond hair and blue eyes. So how do you look nothing like a Slav? Clearly you look more like some Slavs than you do the vast majority of Germans who have dark brown hair and often brown eyes and slightly tanned skin, no?
>>
>>69702907
>Clearly you look more like some Slavs than you do the vast majority of Germans who have dark brown hair and often brown eyes and slightly tanned skin, no?
newflash many germans are mixed, you wouldn't know because you don't live here but anjoy axposing your lack of knowledge on a subject as a matter of fact.
>>
>>69701965
Somalis don't do that though
Nice larp
>>
>>69702885
>crimes aren't crimes, you low IQ having bitch!
>you really wrote a lot of sentences even though my post is longer than yours!
>>
>>69702906
>the concept of crime statistics
I already explained to you why unskilled immigrants with poor native language skills are going to struggle in any country and be more prone to crime and social problems.
That isn't rocket science.

What you're doing is the equivalent of taking working class Germans and looking at their crime rates and saying "Wow, working class Germans are 5000x more likely to commit crimes than upper class Germans and 3000x more likely to commit crimes than middle class Germans".
Clearly working class Germans are racially subhuman and genetically prone to crime then, right?
And clearly they should be exterminated or expelled from Germany because there is something genetically wrong with them, no?

It doesn't matter that most working class Germans don't commit crime, because they're more prone to committing crime this is what matters to you.
>>
>>69702914
>newflash many germans are mixed
Are you suggesting every German with dark brown hair and/or brown eyes is 'mixed'?
>>
>>69702920
it's funny to me how you grasp at straws so hard to defend your petrace. you'd unironicaly compare salafists in britain with a civilised japanese person because some random jap during ww2 commited war crimes during war. you are beyond help.
>I already explained to you why unskilled immigrants with poor native language skills are going to struggle in any country and be more prone to crime and social problems.
and i already told you to get fucked with this explenation as my family and many other immigrants from different background didn't commit shit. that nigger didn't need to steal a snickers to survive, he did it because he indeed is just a nigger. and again you still haven't backed up any of your claims. get ignored from now on because i am clearly talking to a wall painted in globohomo colours.
>>69702927
yes many are mixed, you wouldn't know again, because you don't even live here.
>>
>>69701965
You dont need to spend a lot of time around blacks to see that all the stereotypes are true. Shitlibs in big cities see it on a near-daily basis and are just in total denial, and the ones who dont live in 98% White cities and just virtue signal.
>>
>>69702971
if this thread is anything to go by you are 100% right.
>>
>>69702967
>as my family and many other immigrants from different background didn't commit shit.
And neither do the vast majority of black or Middle Eastern immigrants.
>>
>>69702987
never said the vast majority do you deaf mutherfucker.
>>
>>69702987
That is great, they should go be peaceful and law-abiding in their own countries.
>>
>>69702967
>yes many are mixed, you wouldn't know again, because you don't even live here.
Okay, so only Germans with blond hair and blue eyes are 'truly German' then? Is this what you're saying?
I've been to Germany numerous times btw. I know what people there look like.
>>
>I've been to Germany numerous times btw. I know what people there look like.
>let me tell you about your country guy who lived here for over 30+ years because i had vacation here a few times
wow the sheer lack of self awareness. i realy should stop responding to you now because this is clearly bait, doesn't even deserve a (you)
>>
>>69702967
>it's funny to me how you grasp at straws so hard to defend your petrace.
It's funny how you're still unable to actually explain why crimes can't be compared with other crimes.
>and i already told you to get fucked with this explenation as my family and many other immigrants from different background didn't commit shit
Statistics would like to have a word with you
>>
>>69702993
>never said the vast majority do you deaf mutherfucker.
Okay but you know many of the Eastern European Germans who returned to Germany after WW2 were disproportionately prone to crime too and had far higher crime rates than native Germans?
So everything you're claiming about black and ME immigrants is also true for your own Wolga Germans and related groups.
In fact, Eastern European 'Germans' often faced the exact same type of discrimination as any Slavic immigrants faced since many of them couldn't even speak German anymore and everyone just assumed they were Slavs due to their language.
So they often found themselves excluded from society and ostracized and attacked for being 'filthy Slavs' and so forth.
>>
>>69703027
>It's funny how you're still unable to actually explain why crimes can't be compared with other crimes.
i already explained how war crimes aren't the same as individual civilians stealing random shit they don't even need, you are just to retarded to comprehend the difference
>Statistics would like to have a word with you
yeah but he also told me he realy has to speak with you first
>>
Well, I think I've more than made my point. I rest my case.
>>
>>69703057
>i already explained how war crimes aren't the same as individual civilians stealing random shit they don't even need, you are just to retarded to comprehend the difference
>explanation: it just isn't!!!
Yeah, try again
>>
>>69702890
Where do you live if I may ask and where do you get so much information about us Slavs?
>>
>>69701965
shieeet mayn he wuz tryna get inna college
>>
>>69703226
>Where do you live if I may ask
I live in the UK at the moment.

>where do you get so much information about us Slavs?
I've travelled Europe extensively, I also am a bit of a history buff and have read a lot of Eastern European history (I find it a lot more interesting than Western European history, since I was raised with all that).
>>
>>69702680
that black brother clearly got no belt to keep up his pants because of da evil whitey either right? you you aren fucking dumb.
>>
>>69703236
>UKcuck
explains a lot, your country is going down the drain and since it#s full of retards like you propably for the better
>>
>>69703247
I'm not blaming white people. I'm just pointing out the reasons why unskilled migrants with poor language sills are OBVIOUSLY going to be far more prone to crime and social issues regardless of their race or regardless of where in the world they migrate to.
I actually do agree the current migrant situation is unsustainable and chaotic and damaging to both Europe and the migrants.
But it's not out of some autistic false belief racial autism like you.
Maybe if you dropped that fantasy retardation you'd stand a half chance of actually advancing your aims someday.
Idiot.
>>
File: 1588235658086.jpg (14 KB, 255x247)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>69703255
>seethe from not having a rebuttal
Kek'd
>>
>>69703263
>I'm just pointing out the reasons why unskilled migrants with poor language sills are OBVIOUSLY going to be far more prone to crime and social issues regardless of their race or regardless of where in the world they migrate to.
ah yes, because there were so many chinese commiting crime and rape compared to the block folks. you are deluded and swimming in your own farts.
>>
>>69703255
I said I live in the UK at the moment, I didn't say I was originally from there, did I.
I think it's deeply ironic you try and attack the quality of life here, when like I said I've travelled Slavia extensively and know full well the problems you have in your 'pure utoptias', lmao.
Idiot.
That's one of the reasons the UK is so full of Slavs and Balts desperately fleeing their hypercorrupt, entropic, dystopian shitholes and coming to live in this 'multicultural cesspool' that is the UK and Germany and Western Europe generally.
>>
>>69703271
Well, you know, Chinese people also commit less rape and violent crime than white Europeans even in the countries they migrate to.
So should we kill all white Europeans and just replace the world with Chinese then?
Clearly a superior people. Must be genetics, can't be culture, right.
>>
File: 1654251950524.png (368 KB, 844x1022)
368 KB
368 KB PNG
>>69703275
>hey it's shit here because of all the rapefugees but somali is worse
litteral subhuman brain, unironicaly hang yourself
>>
>>69703292
>indirectly admitting the muh poor commit more crimes shit is non sense
thanks for finaly admitting it
>>
>>69703294
>I have no argument, so hang yourself
Pottery...
>>
>>69703304
>thanks for finaly admitting it
Well do you think we should replace whites with Chinese people. They're clearly 'genetically better than you', right?
This is your worldview. This is your logic. Surely we should have a Han world, no?
>>
>>69703263
I agree with everything you said.
As an Upper Silesian i'm obviously a mixture between Slavs and Germans.
Everybody in my Polish class was Silesian here and nobody had a German last name.
I actually have no German culture.
>>69703275
I have no connection to UK Slavs.
We traveled here because we could in the early 90's when Poland was poor.
It's very likely that we could have stayed if it wasn't because of my aunt.
I would never insult my home country though and simply dislike the immigration policy Western Europe is doing.
Everything else is fine in my opinion.
>>
>>69703317
>moving goalposts after admitting his argument is full of shit
>Well do you think we should replace whites with Chinese people. They're clearly 'genetically better than you', right?
ok then let's compare chinise living standards and the inventions compared to westerners
>>
>>69703275
Multiculturalism is kinda limited where I live.
The city is mostly of immigrants but everybody lives in his area.
It's different from area to area.
We also don't talk to a lot of people not similar to our background
>>
>>69703325
>moving goalposts after admitting his argument is full of shit
Speak for yourself
>>
>>69703271
>ah yes, because there were so many chinese commiting crime and rape compared to the block folks
I dunno how they compared to blacks, but Chinatowns were famous for being shitholes because of crime.
>>
>>69703360
>well it's because they are poor immigrants
>well what about those poor immigrants then that don't do the same shit?
>whitey does commit more violent crime then those immigrants you pointed out so whitey bad right?
>you move goalposts now
>N-NO Y-YOU
last (you)
>>
>>69703374
>well what about those poor immigrants then that don't do the same shit?
They did though
>>
>>69703374
And what is the Brit (race)?
Doesn't really matter but I would still like to ask
>>
>>69703388
ah yes the poor chinese grocery store owners that try to survive in a violent black neighborhood are the same as the ones raiding their store every BLM event. kill yourself tranny.
>>
>>69703325
Yeah, Im the one moving the goalposts lmao
>>
>>69703396
>doesn't know about Chinese crime
>therefore Chinese crime doesn't exist
Much logic! Almost as if there was another post on it already.
>>
File: Image 2.png (16 KB, 811x167)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>69703410
>he doesn't know about chinese crime
not even adjusted to population. last post from me since you love statistics so much here is one just for you.
>>
>>69703438
So East Asians are superior to white people then?
>>
>>69703438
>doesn't show when it is

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/03/28/fbi-sting-chinatown/7018601/

I mean, if we're talking about now. Then it's obvious the Chinese population aren't as poor as they used to be, so because of how disproportionately well-off they are, they are of course disproportionately under-represented in crime. But how about when they were poor in the last century?
>>
>>69703486
It's obvious that certain cultures will produce more crime. Black American culture is based around victimization and a near total lack of responsibility and judgment and standards and so forth.
That will produce terrible people, it has nothing to do with their race.
There are many African cultures that could not be more polar opposite of Black American culture and yet it produces law abiding, deeply moral and respectful people that have pride in themselves and others and take responsiblity for their own actions.

Another comparison is white Americans who pale in comparison to their European counterparts and are practically nothing alike and are considered subhuman barbarian retards by nearly every European.
It really isn't race, it's culture.
>>
>>69703529
>It really isn't race, it's culture.
Yeah, culture and environment are far bigger reasons than race. African people where I am are respectable people, and I interact with ones that aren't well-off too.
>>
>>69703556
Yes there are many African farmers and peasants that are some of the happyest and warmest people on Earth and would rather starve than steal (and many do during harsh times).
It really just depends on culture, environment and also the individual.
Genetics might have some impact on behavior, but it doesn't work anywhere close to the way racists would like to believe.
Ultimately the individual chooses the path of right or wrong, the environment and culture they grow up in just piles on stressors which make the wrong path a lot more tempting and appealing.
>>
File: 1657565885452.jpg (57 KB, 700x705)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>69703438

Stat is misleading because non-european Hispanics and Arabs are counted as White.
>>
>>69703642
This is some weaponsgrade cope
>>
>>69702369
Shut the fuck up bro niggers fucking suck
>>
>>69703692
where did i defend niggers? you responded to the wrong person
>>
File: 1656772192391.gif (82 KB, 900x770)
82 KB
82 KB GIF
>>69703651

Ok. Then why didnt they list whites and hispanics in separate categorie?
>>
>>69703725
Because Hispanic people aren't a race, they're literally just people who speak Spanish and you can get white, brown, black and everything inbetween Hispanics.
>>
>>69701965
Your post in in violation of paragraph b of global rule 3 and will be reported as such.
>>
File: 1658003454963.jpg (49 KB, 402x604)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>69703741

Yeah thats not the reason lol.

https://www.amren.com/the-color-of-crime/

White numbers always need to be inflated.
>>
>>69702708
All countries have done this, why are you singling out the kraut specifically?
>>
>>69703987
Because the guy he was talking to lives in Germany
>>
File: 1404751640835.jpg (26 KB, 310x333)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>never saw a black in Germany
Mate, what is your city name? Your city must be frozed in time
>>
>>69704035
never lived in a huge city, only small towns.
>>
>>69703774
B A S E D, ban this scum
>>
File: fca.png (55 KB, 352x524)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>69704502
>bann this opinion i don't agree with :(
you realy need to go back
>>
>>69704689
>serious reply to a troll post
Oh so you're unironically an idiot
>>
>>69701965
This sounds like a MADtv sketch from the 2000s
>>
>>69703275
>That's one of the reasons the UK is so full of Slavs and Balts desperately fleeing their hypercorrupt, entropic, dystopian shitholes
Bong here. You're just straight up fucking wrong
1. even before Brexit poles and balts weren't really coming to the UK anymore, most who came were Romanians
2. primary reason for moving is wage arbitrage, they send most of their money back home and go back later
3. UK is an absolute shithole. Everyone knows this, it's the most dangerous country in Europe. Police are good but the CPS does jack shit and lets most violent criminals walk away scott free. Even before 2022 the vast majority of people were struggling to afford food
4. Eastern Europe were former soviet blocs. Obviously they're not going to catch up to western europe within 20 years, but they're very close. Balts had a literal fucking race war 20 years back as well

There are "good places" in the UK but they are few and far between. You're either going to get run down council estates, impoverished suburbs 20 miles out in the middle of fucking nowhere, or heroin infested coastal towns where old people go to die.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.