[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

To Women,

I resent you because somehow wearing some makeup and moderating your diet (and not even by a lot, i have to control my diet way more than you do) and wearing a pushup bra is enough for people. You are frequently, manipulative, ungrateful, cruel, volatile, and ignorant. And you can get a pass for it by being pretty. Kindness is worthless to a creature like that. It is worthless because she views it either as a given fact of life or as a result of her own abilities at an unethical skill, and not born from the decency of her fellow man.

>Last Thread:
>>69698393
>>
File: nft.jpg (882 KB, 1497x2048)
882 KB
882 KB JPG
>>69703291
Women must feel ashamed for not wanting to have sex with me
>>
>>69703310
Yeah screw all these bitches for not respecting my buddy Pepe the XIV
>>
It torments me knowing that I will live my entire life on this earth NEVER HAVING SEX WITH A WOMAN OR ATTRACTING WOMEN IN ANY WAY. This is so much SUFFERING.
>>
Pretty sure you're all gay or if not should just fuck a hooker
>>
>>69703414
Get the fuck out of this thread, FAGGOT.
>>
File: FW6kVnOXoAAw2wX.jpg (146 KB, 1080x1186)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>69703414
kill yourself retarded projecting faggot
>>
>>69703391
>>69703414
Pal why are you here?
>>
Pregnant women are the scariest creatures on planet earth; fear their wrath!
>>
>>69703414
No im gay and i still love women.
>>
>>69703776
Kick them in the belly for crit damage
>>
To Women,

I resent you because you have the option to find love and you choose to be a whore instead. I know you say it's not the case for every woman but the honest to god truth is that it's just a cope you're inventing to avoid admitting that you're a much worse person than you want people to believe. Women in general are much worse people than they want people to admit. It's not that you're coping because you don't want to be awful. You're lying because you want to be liked, to avoid punishment or reprisals or stop receiving your undeserved gibs and are willing to trick yourself and others into a convenient lie. People are nicer to you because you uphold a lot of lies and literal propaganda and everybody who says no isn't able to break into the public discussion because of institutional involvement trying to destroy and control public discourse.
>>
Discord code for anyone who wants it:
QTKdbQKZ
I'm still not sure what would be cool to do on it. Im keeping it small for now.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.