[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1656722718256.jpg (161 KB, 1152x2048)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
have any of you guys actually dated a virgin? it sucks. female virgins have no fucking idea what they are doing during sex and its only cute when you, the male, are a virgin. finding out a girl is a virgin is such a huge turn off. They don't know how to kiss, they don't know how to flirt, its like going out to dinner with a fucking brick wall. Typically, they are also ugly or have major mental problems
>>
>>69703575
i dont care desu, im a virgin for a reason
>>
>>69703575
>They don't know how to kiss, they don't know how to flirt
>also ugly or have major mental problems
Yes I'm a virgin and that is exactly what I desire
>>
>>69703575
>Typically, they are also ugly or have major mental problems
Me too, that's why I'd like a virgin/low body count
>>
>>69703575
That's why I want a virgin, so that we can both learn how to flirt and kiss and be a good gf/bf. I think it's a good journey to go through together.
>>
File: 1374271991642.png (229 KB, 500x375)
229 KB
229 KB PNG
>>69703575
Surely at some point during the lifetime that you'll spend together she will figure out how to have sex.
>>
>>69703575
>major mental problems
another requirement of mine
>>
I'm a Virgin and I wouldn't want to date someone who is like you (ie laughing at me behind my back because I haven't had my holes blown out by hundreds of guys and don't choke/slap you or whatever constitutes 'hot' sex now)
>>
>>69703738
i prefer a virgin gf but i would like to choke her
>>
>>69703738
Wanna date? We won't need to have sex until we're really long-term
>>
File: Lamypose.png (1.87 MB, 944x1371)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB PNG
>>69703575
I'm a virgin and having sex soon with someone I met online, he had a fwb all this time so I hope he's good at pulling out and thrusting
>>
>>69703593
What is the reason desu? :)
>>
>>69703575
Imagine the shits such an ass could produce!
>>
>>69703787
>im a virgin for a reason
sounds kinda bad.. but im actually just waiting till i have a longterm partner or husband. i hate the idea of casual sex in every way possible
>>
>>69703841
>i hate the idea of casual sex in every way possible
yeah anon its pretty disgusting
fucking normies
>>
>>69703841
>just waiting till i have a longterm partner or husband
Do you actually date with this on the table? Or do yoy reject a guy's advances because you didn't make it clear?
>>
File: 1651638676777.png (181 KB, 656x398)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
every "woman" in this thread is not actually a woman
>>
>>69703859
i simply do not date atm, i dont really have the time or energy for a commitment like that. my previous boyfriend was totally okay with it though, he was also a virgin so it was a nice mutual understanding :]
>>
>>69703575
I don't care. I'm weird, she can be weird.
>>
>>69703738
based foid
>>
>>69703908
>i simply do not date atm
Kek
>>69703908
>my previous boyfriend was okay with it, he was also a virgin
And why did you split?
>>
You JUST know that OP's a roastie trying to demonize female virgins, kek
>>
>>69703943
>why did you split?
we had some conflicting life circumstances and he was a mega autist and just didnt really handle it very well...
>>
>>69703575
this kind of shit scares me shitless. I'm a khv and my bf has been with multiple people in serious relationships before me he says it's cute but I literally cannot shake the thought that he has this mentality
>>
>>69703953
>mega autist
Mega austist as in "denser than a block of lead"? Or autist as in "couldn't touch skin witohut having a panic attack"?
>>
>>69703980
no he was the type of autist that was just emotionally retarded, his brain worked kinda robotically so he sometimes didnt know how to communicate or work through certain issues how normal people do, and his lack of communication caused the split. really, its a lot deeper than that, but i dont know how to explain further
>>
>>69703944
this. every male in the world would prefer a virgin over a slut for a LTR.
>>
>>69704048
>i dont know how to explain further
Message me the essay on discord.
Argianon#6779
>>
>>69703575
god i hate the normie infestation of this board. "they don't know how to kiss" i don't either because i'm an incel you faggot
>>
>>69703575
As if those are things you can't learn in like a week kek. You talk about having sex or kissing like its learning assembly or something
>>
>>69703575
>> its only cute when you, the male, are a virgin.

PAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
no.
>>
>>69703953
>>69704048
this sounds like you broke up with him within literally weeks of this starting.
Did you even try understand his neuroses at all? Or was it that once the illusion of Chadness disappeared and he opened up to you as a person you dried up?

At the end of the day it's always the honey tickles.
>>
>>69703859
I am not them but God I hate that now normal not rushed sex is something you have to communicate now. Like how some people want you to specify that you are monogamous or else it is open season to see other people. I hate this shit so much. It is not normal. It is not the standard.
>>
>>69704150
He'd get angry and hit me with his bionicle Lego.
>>
>>69704150
Oml I am not her but Jesus Christ she is not going to date you. Why are you analyzing her past relationship?? Why is she coming on this God awful site to vent? You are both sickening to me. Too pathetic.
>>
>>69704191
Oh so you chose a man who'd resort to physical aggression and tantrums, that's on you. Surely you never saw the signs.
Not like angry males are hard to spot, but I guess you confused that with him being Chad.
>>
>>69704185
>some people want you to specify that you are monogamous or else it is open season to see other people
It was more saying to make clear you wanted to wait until marriage beofre sex, not stating you want to be exclusive. That one's a given... That sadly gets dismissed
>>
>>69704191
absolutely motherfucking based
>>
I got married at 23 as a virgin to another virgin. Wedding night I popped her cherry and got blood all over the hotel pillow. We both didnt know how to have sex. Honestly, after 14 years of marriage, the sex is really good now. We do missionary position with our eyes locked, very intense orgasm when you have eye contact.

No regrets. Dont listen to the globo homo propagandists trying to make you into a fucking animal where you stick your dick anywhere and try to find a shred of intimacy in a sea of STDs.
>>
>>69704150
im autistic too so i really tried to understand him but he literally ended the relationship (over a year long) by ghosting me for a week. he couldnt communicate he was stressed and didnt want me to feel blamed
>>69704191
funny but fuck off
>>
>>69704425
I know that this is probably a lie but its this sort of little posts about some anon that made it that give me hope that i might make it, honestly what you live its my dream but sadly most people of my generation dont seem to be interested on that, maybe ill have more luck when i finish university and start working.
>>
>>69704438
Well, fair enough. Seems like he didn't have the mental capacity to work with you on these issues and your relationship. That's sad.
This board is mainly complaining about foods, but most guys are just as bad for the shallow shit. People in general don't understand what being a partner entails.
Hopefully you don't choose someone who'll do that next time.
>>
>roastie logic
okay guy

enjoy your used up whore who aborted her 12 fetuses before you came along, and fucked blacks off tinder for years ready to "Settle down"
>>
>>69704481

Not a lie. Im a reddit normie fag. I visit 4chan for the non pc humor thats banned on Reddit.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.