[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

>your type
>What is your favorite season and/or type of weather?
>Which natural habitats are most appealing to you, if any? (e.g. forests, ocean, desert etc.)
>Do you think MBTI type might affect how one appreciates nature?

Don't know your type? Take a test here:
https://sakinorva.net/functions

Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is an introspective self-report questionnaire indicating differing psychological preferences in how people perceive the world and make decisions. The test attempts to assign four categories: introversion or extraversion, sensing or intuition, thinking or feeling, judging or perceiving.

An introductory article:
https://www.myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/

Bibliography of Jungian and MBTI derived typology
https://pastebin.com/NARysJik

Turbie's Wurbular funground, filled with additional tests and resources:
https://pastebin.com/QK0uSJaT

A bunch of documents pertaining to Isabel Briggs-Myers life including letters and homeschool workbooks: https://ufdc.ufl.edu/collections/myersbriggs

Previous thread: >>70274857
>>
>>70314370
so we arnt even pretending that this isnt astrology anymore?
>>
>your type
ISFJ
Snow and the dead of winter because I'm a manchild
>Which natural habitats are most appealing to you, if any? (e.g. forests, ocean, desert etc.)
Swamp
Introverts are probably more reactive, letting nature sodomize their sensations and extraverts are probably more about actively melding into nature, attacking it

>>70314400
we don't care if you think it's astrology
>>
I love all the seasons, and I especially enjoy the changing of the seasons. Digging out the winter clothes and linens. Trading the warm fall tones for cool winter ones. Etc.
>>
>we don't care if you think it's astrology
Was that really necessary?
>>
>>70314524
No I'm just upset because rangs isn't airing until 5am nowadays for some reason so I wanted to take my frustration out on something.
>>
It's just you and me, Cent. Tell me something interesting?
>>
>>70314663
You know that's too much to ask from a person who doesn't know anything. Uhh, the general consensus on pearly penile papules is that they were evolved because they help scrape out competing males semen from a vagina right? Makes me wonder if there's a personality difference between men that have them and men that don't. Also the exact kind of situation they're beneficial for. Prehistoric(?) humans sure must have been a strange bunch.
>>
File: 1661441335447780.png (474 KB, 998x1297)
474 KB
474 KB PNG
>>70314324
>How do NEETs measure time? Number of times jerked off?
sometimes. also just time. when you're q NEET, you lose track of days of the week and possibly month, but it's mostly the time you see on the clock and how long you sleep. light and dark is a thing, but that can get really fucked up to the point it doesn't matter.

if you live with people, their schedule is usually consistent. so that's a landmark to avoid and keep track of too.
>>
>>70314584
>watching lawd of dem rangs
>>
File: 1613999929658.jpg (58 KB, 450x400)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>your type
ISTP
My favorite season is winter. My favorite type of weather is rain, heavy rain. With lightning if possible
Forests/Jungles, foggy mountains
Possibly, I don't really like the beach/ocean or sun but I'd need more data to see which other types feel the same.

I feel like I can deduce a lot about whoever made the OP image judging by the fact that they put all the NTs as winter. Educated guess is they're an NT
>>
>>70314851
Sex lmao, huh? That is interesting, actually. I've heard that theory before. Now Imagine a Chad's lineage being defeated by some little bumps. Or two hundred years of trad ideals being defeated by millions of years of biology.
>>
>>70314851
I mean there's an obvious personality difference between circumcised males and uncircumcised once you know what to look for. I've always assumed men with PPP would be more feral minded, and perhaps more team minded because it implies that they retained the old multiple males one female mating strategy for longer. In many ways lacking any kind of spines on the penis is like a mini circumcision, it seems obvious that guys with no PPP would get less pleasure from jacking off at least. On the "low pleasure threshold" theory of introversion I think this would make PPP havers more introverted over all, perhaps a reason they've been selected against.

>>70314790
For the record I'd love a trans WF, if only she'd accept me...

>>70315013
It's Oh lawd dem rangs, and I'm not paying for it so why not?

>>70315079
yeah well sex is what I'm currently thinking about so sorry. I don't know what would interest you you couldn't just look up yourself.

One thing I just remembered I was going to look up was that WW2 Hitler's psychology thing by that guy.
>>
>>70314370
MBTI is fun.
INTJ/INTP I like autumn/spring, winter is okay and summer only exists to torture me.
Ocean. I like the idea of living on an oceanic planet. Just walking out of the front door and be surrounded by the sea. I'd jump into the water and all of the fishes would be there right under me. Barotrauma is a good game.
No. I just think it's fun like astrology is fun but completely detached from reality.
>>
File: gondola (1).jpg (59 KB, 500x508)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>70314370
istp
there are two seasons; wet and dry. i like wet.
ocean and green mountains
definitely.
>>
Crows have been seen reading traffic lights and using cars to open nuts. During a red light, they'll put their snack on the road and then flee when the light turns green. Then they'll watch from afar while the nut gets run over and wait for the red light to swoop in and eat the results.
>>70315122
>sex is what I'm currently thinking about so..
I didn't want to talk to Google, I wanted to talk to you. I said I enjoyed it, so don't be so glum about it.
>>
>your type
INFP

season = autumn/spring, not too hot not too cold. weather = foggy early morning

farmland, plains, ocean

I don't know.
>>
>>70314370
wtf how is entp winter. fucking nigger faggots
>>
File: Let's remove this.jpg (88 KB, 1024x768)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
If you could remove one trait from your personality or one bad habit you have, what would it be?
>>
>>70315346
ISTP
My tendency towards inaction for sure
>>
File: 1467737671565.png (552 KB, 974x736)
552 KB
552 KB PNG
>>70315360
>inaction
>high Se type
>>
>>70315380
Rude. Also,
>TiNi
>Here is a bulleted list of every possible way that Se will get me jailed or killed
>>
File: Dragon-Quest-VII.jpg (102 KB, 760x428)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>cute red head INFJ co-worker falls hard for me
>I fuck her and tell her I like her too even though I don't feel a spark
told her I dont feel the spark but shes still falling for me, I even made a tinder and flirted with a girl at a party while we were dating but she still wants me.

do i give in and just let her take care of me, shes good at helping me navigate life but her boobs are uneven, i'm an ass guy and shes of the big ass small waist irish phenotype but her boobs... idk.
>>
Si vs Ni
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdBrATEMPjM&t=165s
>>
>>70315360
I'd be interested to hear how the heck you tend toward inaction with Se aux. Bad childhood?
>>
>>70315831
For the most part yes. That and probably autism. I do tend towards action for certain smaller things in my personal life, which is how I really am, but most of the time I have to be someone else and that person has inaction because of shitty life circumstances. It's just how I learned to cope with the world mostly
>>
>>70315851
Semi-related thought: Inaction is physically and mentally easy. And in this tamed world, there are very few opportunities for a guy to exert himself over his environment. Compared to old times, the number of things that a man of action can take action on are limited and shrinking.
Maybe that correlates with the increase in inactive, defeated and/or subby males lately.
>>
And maybe that's the source of the breakdown in the Calhoun experiment. And the inkling Ted felt about the industrial revolution. That in the boxed life, there's no meaningful struggle to be surmounted. Not any that are permissible by law, anyway.
These days, every function except Fe is against law.
>>
>>70315929
I can dig it. I think a lot of my inaction is due to perceived feelings of being trapped and not being in control of my life. I have a primal desire for complete independence from anyone but I can't fulfill that desire at this time. Depression leads to inaction leads to more depression, vicious cycle yada yada. I think it's just society that is to blame for this happening to people
>>
>>70315446
There's literally no way you're an INFP
>>
Te operates under a mountain of regulations and breaking one results in punishment. An Se finds themselves jailed for lack of long-range planning. Ne will get cancelled for blurting out a connection and accidentally offending someone(s) who is considered off-limits. But Fe martyrdom syndrome is being celebrated and amplified. Even though the results of their ideas will crash everything.
At some point, someone is going to have to give/lose ground, and I wonder how that will play out.
>>
File: 1373759617458.gif (261 KB, 480x270)
261 KB
261 KB GIF
>>70314370
>your type
INFJ-A
Fall and dark, cloudy, gloomy and slightly rainy.
>Which natural habitats are most appealing to you, if any? (e.g. forests, ocean, desert etc.
Forests that have a nice river, and lots of wildlife to observe.
Of course it does.
>>
>>70316706
INFJ-A! I just finished this really difficult thing in a videogame that took me around 30 to 40 attempts!
>>
File: Spoiler Image (313 KB, 474x419)
313 KB
313 KB PNG
Thead, do you know

https://youtu.be/aatYtENbioo

INFP love the word zeitgeist?
>>
>>70316018
why? every test i get is infp, not all of us are feeble
>>
File: meguthumbs2.gif (1.58 MB, 500x281)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB GIF
>>70314370
>your type
INTJ
Winter, but it doesn't get cold enough in Australia. I also love thunderstorms and snow, very comfy and puts me to sleep quickly
Tropical coast or Mediterranean/mountainous
Not really, maybe some Feeling and Sensor can factor in
>>
>>70316868
How are you not feeble? Have a good mother and father?
>>
File: meguhat.png (355 KB, 714x714)
355 KB
355 KB PNG
>>70316893
I reckon INFP's that are 6,5, or 8 types would be feeble desu
>>
>>70317047
Wouldn't* god I can't think today after getting cut off by an asshole in traffic
>>
>>70316893
No, i'm estranged from my parents. I just enjoy connecting with people and I entertain myself by playing with people and that seems to come across as charming to others. I find talking to women easy and I have been through a lot, empathy helps you relate to others. Also figured out that honesty is a great thing. all my life is contending with strong emotions, mainly depression and anxiety. Depression is beaten by not letting it because part of your identity, you stop giving it energy and time and it withers away like a leaf on a dead branch. anxiety is a false master and the way out of its control is to disobey.
>>
>>70314370

How do I know for sure, in a very simplified, easy sort of ELI5 way - differentiate for sure on whether I am an INFP or an INTP?

t. tested INFP-T, but myself and others are super on the fence about it.
>>
File: 1493153631488.png (113 KB, 1070x600)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
>>70317047
>INFP 8
there's just no way bro
out of all the mbti-enneagram combinations that might be the least likely of all
>>
>>70317278
First, drop 16p.
Then simply read the difference between Thinking and Feeling, they are opposite functions. Of course you have both but you need to understand which one is a primary function that coincides with your conscious will and actions against an inferior function that acts in a spontaneous, uncontrolled and often destructive way.
>>
>>70317501
Remember that MBTI and Enneagram take a very different approach, the first being about your internal processes and the second being about your external behavior.
There isn't really an impossible combo, even if some are more likely than others.
>>
Turbie is dark, cruel, twisted, and sadistic.
>>
>>70314370
cryptic infj gf update

erectile problems are no more, after another failed attempt I took of the condom and started rubbing myself on her, since that was the most we could do at the time. This time however when my dick got hard enough she pushed herself on it without a warning. Cock doesn't go hard when in use so I'm cured.

Bitch landlord lady threw me out because "I wasn't polite" when she barged in and started giving orders to me and other flatmates about cleaning and "making space for the new flatmate" and also told me since I "let myself go" she will "execute tidiness". So now I live with my gf for the time being.

Cryptic sexy INFJ gf told me she started to like sex and sexual stuff thanks to me and wants to try new things

some other mundane stuff happened but it's not worth writing about imo
>>
>>70317752
Time to marry her, anon.
>>
>>70314370
quick question, which MBTI would fit well with an INTJ? Which ones would be absolutely terrible?
>>
>>70317765
Why? She's not pregnant, she just finished her period bleeding yesterday. Or are you saying that she's a good wife material?
>>
>>70317772
romantically or friendly?
friendly probably someone similar like INTP romantically no idea, could be a polar opposite
>>
>>70317772
It depends more on yourself than your type. That said, Jung seems to think you are attracted by your inferior functions so for an INxJ it would be the ESxP types.
>>
>>70317787
She is wife material. You'll never do better.
>>
>>70317794
romantically
>>70317811
just wondering what kind of woman would get along well with my personality. So rather than what I am being a hassle to the other person, they would enjoy it.
>>
File: 1604776192.png (672 KB, 1280x960)
672 KB
672 KB PNG
>>70314370
>your type
entp/enfp, idk
winter
forests, especially ones with ponds, rivers and uneven terrain, walking through unexplored path or one you walk often is great
but fuck bugs, annoying as hell
I've read Si is connected to this
like NPs are often retarded and treat nature almost mystically, etc
idk what to say about SJs
>>70317772
you are drawn towards what you lack, so towards Se types (sometimes Ne too)
also one might enjoy company with types having his tertiary high (so Fi fags)
my take on this is because tertiary is your stress relieve mechanism
>>
>>70317823
Normalphile
Cunts
>>
>>70317904
>my take on this is because tertiary is your stress relieve mechanism
It's just a lower auxiliary.
>>
>>70317930
more like second inferior
>>
>>70317939
For some people it is. Functions can be more or less differentiated.
>>
>>70317816
> You'll never do better
How can you be so sure from just the information I gave you? I'm only 20 and she's 19. I don't want to marry before 25 and preferably after 27 after I finish my molecular bio degree
>>
>>70317904
>you are drawn towards what you lack, so towards Se types (sometimes Ne too)
>also one might enjoy company with types having his tertiary high (so Fi fags)
I have no idea what you just said to me anon
also im more interested in what types would enjoy INTJ, than what types INTJ would enjoy.
>>70317920
what?
>>
>twirls hair around finger and lays on tummy kicking my feet
Teehee, it says I'm an autumn but I feel like I'm more of a summer
>>
>>70317977
Fuck off normal cunt
>>
>>70317986
That's such a winter thing to say
>>
>>70317974
>I have no idea what you just said to me anon
He said an INxJ(an introverted intuition type) would be naturally attracted by ESxP(extraverted sensation type, your inferior function) and sometimes ENxP(extraverted intuition types, same primary function but opposite orientation).
The "Fi fags" would be IxFP(introverted feeling types).

As for your own "tertiary" function, for INTJs it would be Feeling but can easily be argued to be somewhere in-between the introverted and extraverted side of your personality. Same with the auxiliary.
>>
>>70317999
ALRIGHT BITCH UOU THIBK YOU TURN THIS INTO REDDIT
NORMIE BITCH FUCKHEAD
>>
>>70318005
>He said an INxJ(an introverted intuition type) would be naturally attracted by ESxP(extraverted sensation type, your inferior function) and sometimes ENxP(extraverted intuition types, same primary function but opposite orientation).
I do like it when extraverts handle extraverted stuff for me, yes. But my question is, while they are very useful for me, can they really get along with me? They want to go party and be with a lot of people, while I hate bigger groups and want lots of one on one interaction with them and not much else.
Also what does an introvert offer extraverts? Like I know what I get from them, what do they get form me in terms of usefulness?
>>
>>70318047
>Also what does an introvert offer extraverts?
Much like the introverts have their own issues with extraversion, the same is true for extraverts and their introversion. That also extends to opposite pairs of functions, Thinking/Feeling and Sensation/Intuition.
They can enjoy somebody that helps them appreciate their own internal stuff instead of only focusing on the external world.
>>
>>70314370
>type
ENTP
>favorite season/type of weather
Winter, and anything thats rather cool.
>appealing nature
Hills/mountains, forests, coasts are nice too.
>that question
No, its a rough estimate for how you think about things, it cannot really influence personal tastes. There are total nerds who like sports because of how much numbers and statistics are involved for example.
>>70315346
Probably my overthinking, I like to maintain situational awareness and that can go off the rails pretty quickly. Hell one remark I got on a paper I just did was that I went completely away from what the main point was because I saw way too much into it. Still got an A on it though lol.
>>
>>70318073
>Much like the introverts have their own issues with extraversion, the same is true for extraverts and their introversion.
Well sure, but you have to understand, I intimately know what it feels like to be an introvert and have extroverts handle things like networking and talking to a bunch of people.
I can do all of that, but it's so fucking tiring to me.
So I'm wondering what does an introvert provide for an extrovert, something extroverts can do, but think "oh thank god this person can do this for me"
> That also extends to opposite pairs of functions, Thinking/Feeling and Sensation/Intuition.
I usually just get flak for it. That I put thinking ahead of feeling and not just getting along with everybody.
Or Judging things.

But yeah, I can recollect what things that people different from me do that I appreciate and why. But also when those exact same qualities can be a bother in some other situation.
In my case it just feels like I'm being more of a bother with my strengths and I'd wish to know what kind of people find either value in it or how to better leverage it to be of a benefit to people.
>>
>>70314370
>your type
INFP
Winter, snowy
Snowy mountain
To a small degree
>>
>>70318108
All the things you naturally do as an introvert are what extraverts would like somebody else to take care about. It's hardly practical concerns, because they struggle specifically with the interiority you naturally have.
>>
File: 1655466528570.jpg (27 KB, 284x228)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>your type
istp
blizzards and rain with alot of wind
i like plains alot
Yeah, i think the more introverted a person is the more likely it is for that person to like cold weather because it forces them to be inside all the time and it's just plain comfy to just sit inside while it's raining/snowing/etc.
>>
>>70318121
>All the things you naturally do as an introvert are what extraverts would like somebody else to take care about.
I'm a fish in water anon. I don't perceive what it is I do, that they find a bother.
Is there any examples or something to help me gain perspective?
>>
>>70318139
>I don't perceive what it is I do, that they find a bother.
That I can't know.
>Is there any examples or something to help me gain perspective?
Simply imagine that all the things you normally do as an introvert, like sitting down and enjoy the company of your own thoughts, feelings, fantasies etc. are something extraverts can't easily do but would like to.

A giant mistake people tend to make when they use those terms is assuming that extraversion is merely a measure of how easily you can navigate and enjoy the external world, but in reality it's a different type. One that would like to connect with his introversion or it will soon or later become an issue and compromise his relationship with the external as well.
>>
Type these froggies
>>
>>70318679
ISTJ - ISFJ - ENTP - ENTP - ENTP - ISFJ - INTJ - ISFP
>>
>>70318797
>ENTP - ENTP - ENTP
Come on, don't tell me that's the only type allowed to be smug or funny.
>>
>>70314370
>your type
Istp
Winter
Dark+Winter+Rain. Reminds me of nightwalks
Not really.
>>
File: fall.jfif.jpg (780 KB, 2048x1152)
780 KB
780 KB JPG
>>70314370
>>your type
INTJ
>>What is your favorite season and/or type of weather?
I like the aesthetic of fall but winter is most cozy.

I feel like it's too hard to dress nice during summer. I'm in a place that's fairly hot and humid, so the best you can do in summer is wear boardshorts/T-shirt, and you always look like you just walked out of a Spencer's.
>>Which natural habitats are most appealing to you, if any? (e.g. forests, ocean, desert etc.)
I like all in their own way but oceans/marine environment is most appealing to me.
>>Do you think MBTI type might affect how one appreciates nature?
Yes, I would think that super cold weather selects for more introverted traits, at least.
>>
>>70315247
birds are so cool

>>70315346
is being bad at something a trait or a lack of a trait?

>>70315446
i think you should go to a place for people who have sex and normal social lives

>>70316805
what is a zeitgeist
i'm picturing a ghost
>>
>>70318108
>So I'm wondering what does an introvert provide for an extrovert, something extroverts can do, but think "oh thank god this person can do this for me"
Can't speak for everyone but my ENxP friends have usually liked my independence, pickiness about who I'm willing to talk to/hang out with, the ways that I analyze things, how I carefully plan things while staying focused and taking many factors into account, etc.
Basically it complements their own tendencies and helps keep them grounded.
>>
>>70318797
Aspie is ISFP??
>>
>>70318679
I hate women
>lets just tack me on to this list of frogs teehee
>>
>>70319403
she is from the frog universe canonically thats just a female frogs body
>>
File: 1661435786494559.png (369 KB, 474x474)
369 KB
369 KB PNG
>>70318679
IxTx, ISxJ, ENTP, ENTJ
ExFP, basic child archetype (any type), ISFP, aspie ISFJ idealization
>>
>>70318679
Istj infp intp intj
Enfp isfj istp isfp
Rate
>>
>>70319768
Checks out, but I would sub INTP for ENTP and ISTP for INTP
>>
>>70319096
>i'm picturing a ghost
you're thinking poltergeist, zeitgeist is the spirit of the times
>>
File: WP_20171222_14_18_12_Pro.jpg (1.93 MB, 3552x2000)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB JPG
>>70314414
>Using the colour picker tool in paint is not a lot of effort, also you can just use a different browser
Oh, true, I didn't realize in this instance he would have merely had to remove a (You) rather than add one in.

>>70314553
>I mean, it's not hard to fake a (you), but it's not worth the effort.
Indeed, for most people. I could see you spending way too much effort on something like this though lol. And nice image, I don't think I could tell it's fake without the capitalization.

>I don't know what you mean by this.
I meant that it's a bit of a stretch to think you had such a profound impact on him that he'd think anyone insulting him is you, and you in particular.

>>70314370
>your type
INFx
Winter, and snow. But rain is nice too.
Usually forests. Jungles are especially nice visually but I'd dislike the hot and humid climate they're in. I hate the desert.
I imagine Se types and maybe Ne types like to go out and explore nature more than others?

>>70315044
>I don't really like the beach/ocean or sun
Hey, me too. I hate beaches. To be fair the sun can be nice on a cold winter day, but outside of that I usually don't like it.

>>70315122
>obvious personality difference between circumcised males and uncircumcised
Uhh elaborate? Sounds curious. All I have to go on at the moment are yaoi doujinshi stereotypes.

>>70315346
I'd remove procrastination.
>>
File: mbti type.png (78 KB, 782x598)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
So what am I?
>>
>>70317904
>I've read Si is connected to this
>like NPs are often retarded and treat nature almost mystically, etc
what exactly is it about low Si that causes this?
>>
>>70320530
Doesn't sound right. Inferior Si is connected with being particularly afraid of illness, strange phobias and getting attached to certain things and people that stimulate your sensation somehow. In general it's about having a strange relationship with your bodily sensations.
>>
File: e45.png (1.4 MB, 680x499)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
>>70317955
She's letting you live with her, sleep with her, and she seems very supportive. My god dude, you legit have the dream scenario. Nobodies saying marry her now, but so help me god, lock that shit down and don't be stupid.
>>
>>70320513
>Ni higher than Ne
>Fi lower than Fe
>This test
INFP!
>Most likely
INFJ

Which do you think you are? Do you take many pictures of sunsets, or do you obsess over a plan for how to save the world, perhaps by becoming Jesus 2.0?
>>
>>70319368
My opinion is objective indisputable truth so yes
>>
Care to explain yourself INFJ's?
>>
>>70318047
It's all bullshit. Inxj doesn't get along with esxp. You get along with someone that has similar interests. You can do more together.
>>
I COMMAND ALL INxJs TO
- EAT SOMETHING YUMMY
- EXERCISE (DANCING ALLOWED TOO)
- TAKE A NICE WALK OUTSIDE
- TRY SOMETHING NEW
AT LEAST ONCE PER DAY
TO-DO LIST TEMPLATE ATTACHED
>>
>>70321307
>Inxj doesn't get along with esxp.
Worked on my machine. It's the good ol' "opposites attract each other". Though of course that doesn't mean they will always get along.
Also types and interests don't have a direct relationship, aside from casual correlations.
>>
>>70321204
no idea what you mean by this Anon but thanks for the futagofagging fuel
>>
File: file.jpg (238 KB, 1000x1426)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
>>70315346
Isxp
Probably my incessant ocd behavior when it comes to washing myself
>>
>>70321364
Certain types are definitely more likely to be interested in certain things more than other types and that is enough to change the course of a relationship
>>
>>70321356
Ew no, I'm not going to do the same thing as INFJs.
>>
>>70321463
Casual correlations exist, but don't think it's so hard to find a inxj and a esxp who both like anime, for instance
>>
>>70321494
No crap, xstjs are the ones less likely to like anime unless its something like dbz
>>
>>70321204
How tf is he an INFJ. Girls fall in love with him left and right
>>
Ni saying history repeats itself..
Ni be like overlap equals similar object :3
>>
File: icylfile.png (654 KB, 873x656)
654 KB
654 KB PNG
>>70314370
infp
i like winter rain
it seems like most of the ppl here prefer winter, i wanna assume cuz its perfect, quiet and so starkly different from normal life
it isn't a MBTI difference, but maybe more of a robot difference. people here are generally more negativistic and longing for things they don't have. its kinda sad because theres lots of beauty in spring and fall and summer too, but when you're sad you don't want to appreciate them at all. its just a bit of a waste
>>70315316
ya its random af i dont really like it either
>>70315346
and with this, i'd like to be MORE PRECISE QUICKER please
>>
File: a.jpg (1.15 MB, 1758x2000)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB JPG
I made baked dough... bags. Like, some kind of dumpling I think, I'm not sure what the correct English term would be.
Half of it is filled with a hash beef and paprika, dried tomato mix, the other half is Hokkaido pumpkin and spring onyo.
They're really good. Made a creamy mushroom sauce to go with them.

I'm drinking a local wine and desperados today.
Lately I've been feeling really miserable with the shit going on in Russia and Ukraine... I've been watching Inside Russia on YT and his inside views make me sad.

>your type
ENFJ.

Snow is wonderful.
I hate heat (>25C) and with the global warming it's been getting really damn bad recently, especially this year here in Europe.
That being said, I love growing my plants and they need summer to bloom and bear fruits/veggies.
I think generally I don't have a REAL favourite, but I do like how the seasons change. Does "seasons changing in general" count as an answer? .-.
Definitely like fall the least thowever.

I live in what can probably be defined as village. At least by my country's definition. I've been to Tokyo and utterly loved it there. If I could, I'd live just North of it in Saitama.
However, summer in Tokyo can be incredibly gross and I HATE heat.
After visiting Iceland 2 months ago, I think that place would be great. People seem open and the weather is mostly cool. But it is very, very windy there.
I'm terribly afraid of being in the ocean. Subnautica helped me with that fear a degree, but not enough to make me truly appreciate it.

I don't know, I consider MBTI a fun thing to talk with others and even a good conversation starter. In parts it also helps you analyze yourself.
But generally I don't put too much weight on MBTI.
>>
Idk anything about your weird horoscope voodoo but I did a test and I'm ENFP how fucked am I?
>>
File: file.png (115 KB, 420x266)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
>>70314370
>>your type
Isxp
Fall looks cool
>>Which natural habitats are most appealing to you, if any? (e.g. forests, ocean, desert etc.)
Maybe mountains
Snowy enviroments, like snowy forests look cool too but I hate the cold
The desert and ocean definitely don't seem very appealing to me at all
Idk I guess Si is more likely to appreciate it the most
>>
>>70322284
you have 3 weeks to live, I'm sorry anon
>>
He actually answered that.

>What exactly is the difference between intuition and revelation?

>Prof. Jung: Well, an ordinary intuition is really one's own activity.
>I can set out to have an intuition and it doesn't come to me as a revelation; I can stare at a thing until something comes into my mind.
>I can even provoke it. An intuitive type sets out to intuit-it is very much his own activity-whereas a revelation has of course a great similarity but it appears much more as a fact outside oneself.
>It is true that the intuitive derives the authority for his intuition from the same source, so at times it seems to have the same autonomous character, and the more it has that character, the more it has authority of course.
>It is amazing how sure he is of his intuition, so certain that he can convince people of the merest possibility, a potential which might come off, or it might not. It is utterly improbable that more than 50 percent of intuitions are true because we are surrounded by a large percentage of false possibilities.
>You see, a potentiality can remain forever a potentiality, and it may also be a false possibility; something may seem to be possible yet it is not at all, although one has an intuition that it is already.
>The more intuition has an autonomous quality, the more it takes on the character of a revelation; therefore the most intuitive people behave as if they were all the time inspired.
>>
>>70314370 (OP)
INFP TIL I DIE
spring and heavy wind
hills next to a lake
yes

also what the fuck was that, an infp who has a job and "fucks bitches"
>>
>family tells me to not let autistic younger brother hold me back from doing things and finding jobs
>10 years later i'm aged 30
>i literally can't go anywhere much or find much work because i'm stuck at home watching him all the time
what are some intp friendly jobs? i thought about overnight security on the weekends, but i need good money. i'm in massive debt right now and yet i'm expected to help pay bills despite not being able to work much
>>
>>70322561
>what are some intp friendly jobs?
I'm the exact opposite of an INTP, but I'd guess anything in IT or data.
>>
File: 20220517_003239.jpg (1.14 MB, 2938x4000)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB JPG
>>70314370
>your type
ISFP
autumn and early to mid spring, basically I like it being around 15-20C and sunny, walking by the sea with the sun hitting on your skin and warming you a bit without it being too hot is unironically peak life enjoyment and fills me with tremendous amount of energy
I also really like thunderstorms, especially summer night ones
I love coasts and the sea, I also like the mountains, snowy or not, and small prairies, the ones with scattered trees and ponds and rivers
probably yes
>>
>>70322284
ironically the type to be most into horoscopes
>>
File: 1662763819057007.jpg (206 KB, 965x689)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
>>70322284
it means you should marry an intj
>>
File: What the Hell Man.gif (1.97 MB, 235x180)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB GIF
>>70315346
INFJ
Fucking decision paralysis. Or anxiety. Either one would make me unstoppable. I know the path forward, I know the decisions to make, and actions to take, but I'm scared of fucking starting them. I got my GED at 16. I could've had my Masters by now, but nOoOoOo I had to have every action my future self would take laid out in detail before I took the first step.
>>
>>70315346
Empty silence.
>>
>>70322561
>i literally can't go anywhere much or find much work because i'm stuck at home watching him all the time
That sounds fucked up and unfair, but if you need good money you'll need skills, and probably something that doesn't demand as much people skills like IT, finance, etc.
>>
>>70323078
Why and also what are they like?>>70322927
That's funny
>>
>>70323285
it's one of the more popular pairings, they're basically autistic kuudere or tsundere loner types.
>>
File: 1659721699443347.png (266 KB, 680x573)
266 KB
266 KB PNG
>>70314370
>your type
ISFJ
Fall, it's so quiet and peaceful. You could take a stroll in a park with all the leaves blowing around and not see many people. Very therapeutic.
Forests are great, provided they have clear walkable paths and not just hacking and pushing trees out of your way.
A little, I guess? Everyone will have their own preferences.
>>
>>70323125
Forgive the tiny size.
>>
Type and, how carefully do you bathe?

>>70321442
I pictured you running the soap over your body once and "done!". Do you mean how often you wash or how carefully? Do you lather up the loofa and let the suds sit on your body or what?
>>
File: red_forest.jpg (571 KB, 1920x1080)
571 KB
571 KB JPG
>>70314370
>my type
INTP 5w4
>favorite season/weather
I've settled on sunny summers as a favorite. Winter is fun when you're a kid and all it means to you is getting to ride a sled and throw snowballs; shoveling coal into a furnace room, having to throw ash on the ground to get a car to move off the ice, and walking around in half-melted mud-soot-snow slush are not such a fun time.
>natural habitats
Somewhat dry but still livable environments, like those on the Catalan coast. Maybe I'd actually hate living in those for more than a week, though, and I don't know how good I have it in a temperate maritime climate.
>MBTI influence
Throw shit at the wall until it sticks time: Si-valuers might put more weight on how an environment affects them and their mental state, how livable it is, while Se-valuers appreciate the pretty views and climbable mountains.
>>70323395
I never knew I needed DDLC x Simpsons crossover art on my hard drive until today. Also, I agree fall has its upsides, provided it's one of the golden-red ones, not one of the wet, freezing grey ones like most of this month has been where I live.
>>
File: file.png (123 KB, 259x317)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>>70323542
I do mean how often I wash and how carefully I do it. It's enough of a problem that I sometimes use too much water. Makes me less willing to do stuff too indirectly. If someone touches me I'll wash that later. Maybe change clothes. If I see a housefly I get pissed cause I just know rhey'll force me to waste time washing wherever I believe they landed on me even if I know they really didn't. It's retarded and I usually stop caring about it when I'm outside until I come back home and get autistic about it again
I wish it wasnt a problem. It wasn't one when I was a kid
>>
>>70323542
ISTP
I shower once every few days, I don't really do a lot that gets me dirty so its not that important that I shower regularly. When I do, I'll typically rinse off myself really well with water and then double shampoo my hair. I don't really soap my body other than once in a while, but I'm not a very dirty person so I don't get smelly or anything
>>
>>70314370

>type
ESTJ/ENTJ

>favorite season
Fall & Winter

(I'm not a fan of spring or summer because it gets too humid and muggy where I live, and I hate bugs)

>favorite weather
60 degrees in the daytime, 40 degrees at nighttime. Dew Point of 40-50. Sunny, Full Moon, Clear skies. I also love rain, but a storm once a week is good. 2-3 days straight of rain sucks.

>favorite habitat
Beach, Open fields with cut grass and scattered trees, Pine, Maple and Oak trees.

>do you think mbti affects how you appreciate nature?
No.
>>
>>70322261
>I'm terribly afraid of being in the ocean
Same but I also feel strangely drawn to it. I liked this video where a guy sails the Atlantic alone and even goes for a dive in the middle of the ocean. It seems freeing to confront nature in all of its power and immensity like that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBvl_nq65KQ
>>
>>70315346
I was born perfect babe

>>70315247
I hate feeling like I'm underperfoming or that I'm wasting other people's time. I know I can't be as interesting as wikipedia so I feel a lot of pressure when someone asks me to try. All I can offer is myself, and that's something I have a hard time believing anybody would want, when I know there are people out there who are much better at being a person out there, all I want to do is direct you towards them, but even that's something I'm not capable of. IRL I find it a lot easier to be self assured because I know it's unlikely that there's going to be a more person person within interaction distance, but as soon as there is I tend to step aside and immediately return to the shadows as best as I can. On the internet however I can pretty much gaurentee there's something better you could be doing, which is why I prefer the passive forum here where I know people are only interacting with me if they want to, to something like Discord where you have to "grab" someone's time.

>>70317743
Untrue, she's just as warped by her environment as the rest of us, and she remains a shining beacon of light even so.

>>70320220
Circumcised males are a lot needier and have a much harder time literally perceiving the word "no". It's something I've observed a lot of having a circumcised younger brother and I think it's vital to understanding the American/South Korean/Muslim/Jewish mind. It can also muddle a lot of gender talk since so many things associated with "maleness" is just the consequences of circumcison, being that so much of the discourse comes from America after all. I mean the me too movement was a response to the behavior of Harvey Weinstein, who is both American and Jewish so spiritually double circumcised.

I'd say our breeder was a good example of a circumcised male. Not that I know if he actually is or not.
>>
>>70324096
>>70320220
This is the first result on google I could find on the subject. Basically confirming what I said that they have attachment issues and are more sexually aggressive. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2405844020324099
>Early-circumcised men reported lower attachment security and lower emotional stability while no differences in empathy or trust were found. Early circumcision was also associated with stronger sexual drive and less restricted socio-sexuality along with higher perceived stress and sensation seeking.

I'll see if I can find more though. I assume lacking PPP has a similar effect, but what are the odds of that ever being researched?
>>
>>70323352
I legitimately have 0 clue what half of that means lol

Am I the autistic one in this scenario? I'm really not autistic I'm just passionate and enthusiastic
>>
>>70317765
>>70317816

stop being an overbearing asian parent
>>
>>70324310
thank you, that was annoying me too
>>
>>70324035
>It seems freeing to confront nature in all of its power and immensity like that.
To a lesser degree I felt like that when it was just me and my Toyota Rav4 in the wilderness of Iceland. There was no other traveler in sight for several kilometers.
That being said, I know it's not the same, but I also would NEVER want to be in the open ocean like that. It is incredibly horrifying to me.
I'm going to watch the vid you posted though.
>>
>>70324942
Yes you get a similar feeling in very remote locations on land. It's scary but I think the higher human instincts yearn for this. I'm often moved thinking about how much of history is the result of people undertaking such extremely dangerous and uncertain voyages, and what must have been driving them.

It makes me think of how essential relaxation and calmness are to vitality, I believe they're a precondition for having a great spirit; the ability to face danger and death with such calm and measured repose.
>>
>part of my uni course is doing one of these tests

I got INTP

What can I replace it with so that it doesn't reveal my power level?
>>
File: FcQtxLsX0AEIOSD.jpg (525 KB, 1871x1080)
525 KB
525 KB JPG
what are good games for each type?
>>
>>70324267
no intjs are usually the disagreeable autists but they simp for enfps for some reason
>>
>>70325359
no ones going to believe youre estp when you show up to class everyday in a flannel shirt
>>
File: -1633096470289.jpg (66 KB, 1200x674)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>70325220
What you describe reminds me of downhil videos for some reason:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdtkaLxc464
Or maybe that's just because I've been watching them recently...
Whatever the case, I've never been the type that goes on group tours or does boring beach resort holidays. I always wanted to explore a country or area. Be at least a bit adventurous and see where I end up in. Doesn't matter if it's the wilderness or the city streets of Tokyo.

Outer Wilds gave me a very similar feeling to what we both think. It felt threatening, but full of potential discovery.

>>70325389
Use interpunctuation.
>>
>>70324035
I've finished the video now.
I'm sure I'd never want to do that. lol
To some degree it feels like it takes most of the uneasiness away, since you know he survived, otherwise the video probably couldn't have been uploaded.
>>
File: 1658973074460738.jpg (65 KB, 972x776)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>70325450
>Use interpunctuation.
i don't wanna
>>
>>70325380
>pic
Who finishes making this and then posts it instead of clicking X and crying themselves to sleep
>>
>>70325220
Here to shill Made in Abyss. It conveys that feeling you described wonderfully
>>
File: mgram spam.jpg (54 KB, 631x598)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
Mgram spamming me again.

>>70325570
Then your comments are prone to becoming ambiguous and ultimately worthless.
Your sentence has a very different meaning if it starts with "No, INTJs are..." or "No INTJs are...".
>>
File: gondola (3).jpg (111 KB, 1024x711)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>70324096
>All I can offer is myself, and that's something I have a hard time believing anybody would want, when I know there are people out there who are much better at being a person out there
i felt a strong amount of kinship with you while reading this

i also prefer forums for the same reason, but also because those places where you 'grab' peoples attention is much more personal and intimate, and i don't want to be that intimate with someone on the internet.

>>70322261
>>70324035
>>70325220
swimming in the middle of the ocean is the closest a human being can be to experiencing the idea of a god, in my opinion. something vast and unknowable and infinitely more powerful than you. i imagine climbing mount everest would have a similar, and much more intense feeling. i would like to climb it one day.

exploration and domination are part of a healthy life. before technology, even if every part of the world had been discovered, you could still see it with your own eyes for the first time. the internet makes that discovery cheap, too.

>>70325598
i will watch this and report back later
>>
>>70325628
IS THIS GONDOLA GENERAL
ARE WE POSTING GONDOLA
>Error: Audio streams are not allowed.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Well, in that case:
>>>/gif/23636993
>>
>>70325671
>>>/gif/23637018
And this one just makes me want to cry.
Why did you have to do this, Anon... I was already feeling kinda wonky and then the shit with that person and then the shit in Russia and why.
>>
File: megueat.png (2.4 MB, 1200x1739)
2.4 MB
2.4 MB PNG
>>70325389
>but they simp for enfps for some reason
They're cute and sexy
>>
>>70325914
Shut your fucking whoreface, worthless incel.
>>
>>70326065
What's wrong with saying that ENFPs are sexy? They are, indeed, the third sexiest type after the two xNFJs
>>
>>70326101
>What's wrong with saying
I have absolutely no fucking interest in the statement that was made.
How can you be so insanely autistic to not understand that?
>>
>>70326128
your post reeks of jealousy and projection
>>
>>70326101
Depends on what type you ask, I don't care for NFJs
>>
>>70326161
I'm sorry that you're gay, anon. ENFJ girls are the sexiest creatures on Earth and INFJ girls are second sexiest.
>>
>>70326455
High Fe just seems fake and gay to me, NFPs are cuter
>>
File: gondola (1).png (255 KB, 403x403)
255 KB
255 KB PNG
>>70325671
i just like him. the best drawing character ever in my opinion.
>>
>>70326474
A man of refined taste, I see.
>>
>>70326101
>>70325914
>>70325389
Same anon here, getting pulled in by your wicked voodoo brain magic here, so sorry if I'm asking a lot of questions.

Is the thing just that ENFP's are more excited/interested/emotionally open and that's the thing INTJ's like? I'm still trying to get up to speed about why I should date them, sorry.

I do love being emotionally there for people that need it or that say they don't but really do.
>>
ENFJ-senpai is a mistyped ENFP. Change. My. Mind.
>>
>>70319185
>Can't speak for everyone but my ENxP friends have usually liked my independence, pickiness about who I'm willing to talk to/hang out with, the ways that I analyze things, how I carefully plan things while staying focused and taking many factors into account, etc.
Dunno I'v never been apprechiated for such things, heck, it be more accurate to say that those things are usually considered a bother.
>>70321307
In my experience having opposites can be useful, but you get along with much better and have a happy time with people similar to yourself. So two intorverts enjoying their time alone together away from groups of people for example. Rather than the extravert wanting to go party and into big social gatherings, while the introvest wants to go on a hike in a forest together.
>>
>>70326537
That's part of it, ENFPs are usually bubbly and outgoing so they aren't as deterred by the cold exterior. Also they both use Fi so they tend to make value judgements in a similar way and understand each other. I think there's a lot of YouTube videos that talk about it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSEYRAa9k-0
>>
File: megu12.png (793 KB, 638x619)
793 KB
793 KB PNG
>>70326065
Kill yourself faggot
>>70326537
I find ENTP's the most attractive, but ENFP's work as long as their Te is pretty well developed. I suppose with ENFP's the way they express their emotions is really attractive. ENTP's are also very nice because I love an intelligent girl but also one thats smug. Both of their personalities to me are just ero. Imagining a perfect ENTP gf makes me drool
>>
File: FD9DwbwX0AANw0a.jfif.jpg (113 KB, 1080x1078)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>70326491
>i just like him
same here anon
>>
>>70314370
>your type
INFP
favorite season is probably winter with autumn being a close second
for weather i'd say clear weather is the best but rain/snow is extremely comfy
for me it's the forest
probably, the way one sees the world is probably based one one's personality after all
>>
>>70327088
Ah, thanks for clearing that up and helping me understand a bit more anon! You all really seem to enjoy this stuff.
>>
File: file.png (167 KB, 1025x1042)
167 KB
167 KB PNG
>>70327550
>>70327088
Also I'll admit I got interested and did the test in the OP and got this, no clue what it really means. Am I still not fucked?
>>
>>70327645
lmfao
ENFJ is the Chad/Stacy type. ENFP is too.
>>
>>70327645
Looks like ENFP to me because of the Ne-Si axis
>>
>>70327692
>>70327701
I'm glad you all can read this lol, I'm more than a bit lost on the specifics.
>>
>>70327645
>>70327721
Ne: Enjoy brainstorming, manic energy where you like thinking about many different possibilities without necessarily trying to find an answer. Prefers being open-ended when making decisions and not committing to something too fast.
Ni: Future-oriented, prefers closure and definitive answers and decisions
Se: Physical sensation. High Se users often enjoy sensory experiences like sports, hiking, etc
Si: Idk honestly
Te: Using external data, like studies and figures, to back up your logic
Ti: Using your own personalized critical thinking to back up your opinions on things
Fe: Valuing group harmony, prioritizing the feelings of others above can be your own. Healthy Fe can be caring and nurturing, unhealthy Fe can be cowardly or conformist.
Fi: High Fi users are often very opinionated, and care more about being true to themselves than satisfying others. Healthy Fi can be brave and highly admirable, unhealthy Fi can make you a selfish diva.
>>
File: dj1ph64sq8h61.jpg (1.27 MB, 2953x3661)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB JPG
>>70327721
Have you read about ENFPs at all? You can start with memes if you don't get the functions at first
>>
>>70327795
God I wish I could draw, I have VERY dumb hands though. It's why I do photography instead
>>
>>70327807
Yeah the ENFPs I've known couldn't draw for shit, but they tend to be very creative and expressive in other ways
>>
>>70327855
Interesting for sure, this is pretty neat to read a bit more about not gonna lie. Sorry I'm like hogging the thread though.
>>
>your type
INFP
spring. sunny but not hot
damp forests and rivers
sensors dont see the life in their surroundings and dont give animals reverence
>>
>>70327912
No if you have questions don't hesitate, that's what this general is for.
>>
>>70327912
we could use more enfps here
>>
File: A1aYxpAJo5L.jpg (1.29 MB, 1978x2560)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB JPG
>>70328008
Oh gosh while I appreciate that I don't spend a lot of time on /r9k/, usually I'm just here to try and cheer anons up or spark a helpful convo with them. I think most people here are like one good friend away from a better outlook. I can drop my discord if you wanna talk more after I turn into a pumpkin

>>70327948
So what like do you do with this info? I was really into these like astrology books my uncle left me when he died but I realized like I can tie too much into those, more interesting than life defining you know?
>>
>>70328068
Well it's up to you to decide how to use it, but the most basic use is just to understand how and why people are different from one another personality-wise.
In my case I used to get frustrated a lot with people who act very differently from me, and I think it's made me a little bit more patient and understanding.
>>
>>70328068
ok :(

you seem cute but i am too shy to talk on discord
>>
>>70328161
Lol no pressure but always feel free! It's just discord after all! DanDashly#2004
Tell you what I'll stick around a bit longer just for you anon :b

>>70328146
Thats cool that it helped you out! Putting like other people's thoughts/feelings into context is usually super helpful
>>
>>70328181
aww thank you anon, i'm glad you'll stay :)
>>
>>70328300
So anon what letters are you? I will have to look up what they mean though
>>
>>70328333
i'm an intj. we used to have a poll of the types around here but an anon ruined it by botting votes
>>
>>70328355
Oooh some anon said I should date INTJs for some reason.
>>
File: megubeer.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>70328371
I was in denial orginally that I like ENFP's. But they honestly grew on me, a fuck tonne
>>
>>70328399
Lol I feel like a really normal personality is getting put up on a pedestal I'll never live up to! I'm sure no matter what letters you date they'll be happy anon!
>>
>>70328371
yeah enfps are our weakness. every time.
>>
>>70328371
It's the "opposites attract" meme. INTJ x ENFP would not have good chemistry.
>>
>>70328420
ENFP and INTJ aren't opposites.
>>
>>70328420
They do in my experience.
>>
how do i as a female intp get an entj bf who will recognize my potential value as an adjutant and manipulate/shape me into the perfect right hand man to help make his vision of the future a reality
>>
>>70328434
>>70328420
>>70328416
Idk much about INTJs sorry! I think some anon said they were loners? I mean loners just need like solid 1 on 1 time more which is cool in a relationship too, you can always balance like going out on the town with staying in and playing Mario kart or whatever.
>>
>>70328458
lmao at an extrovert's idea of alone time
Introverts need time with nobody else around at all, one-on-one time isn't alone time
>>
>>70328494
Oh yeah that's a good point I guess. Sorry lol showing my ignorance a bit
>>
File: megumin.png (1.48 MB, 1102x927)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB PNG
>>70328420
They can fit well I reckon. But ENTP's work the best. Its probably considering that ENFP's and INTJ's are intuition doms which matches excellently
>>
>>70328510
It's fine, but do you think you could give them that alone time? ENFPs are generally clingy
>>
>>70328525
I always make it a point to not feel entitled to anyone's time. That's just how I was raised though idk if it's like letter typical.
>>
>>70328525
I wish people would stop associating clinginess with a type, it's so cringe.
>>
>>70328540
Clinginess is a personality trait. MBTI is a personality system. Can MBTI only be used to attribute positive traits rather than negative ones, or something?
>>
File: megudepress.gif (1.2 MB, 640x632)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB GIF
>>70328525
Meanwhile I'm so touched starved that I'd enjoy an ENFP clinging onto me physically. Sure I'm very independent but damn I really need a gf
>>
>>70328550
MBTI is actually supposed to be about the way you process information. Not about generic personality traits. Every single type is clingy, and every type is not clingy. MBTI isn't measuring that.
>>
>>70328574
You'll get a gf some day anon don't worry!
>>
>>70328452
You might be able to find one here
>>
>>70328727
Aww cute is there a lot of matchmaking that goes on in these threads? I love seeing that kinda stuff!
>>
>>70328727
Absolutely no one in /mbti/ is boyfriend material
>>
>>70328788
It's pretty much just Turbie, Sophie, and ENFJ-senpai friendzoning everyone
>>
>>70328817
Aw that's a bummer. I figured this would be like an ideal place for lonely anons to find compatible anons.

>>70328792
This guy seems nice >>70328574
>>
File: megucute2.png (1.63 MB, 2000x1395)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB PNG
>>70328587
I'll do my best
>>70328833
>This guy seems nice
Thanks man
>>
>>70328727
nooo don't give me false hope!!!
>>70328792
i might just take what i can get as long as he's not fat or a cheater if he can love me. i think i'm a very admirable person but not so much a lovable one
>>
>>70328879
Well, you have your pick of regulars

Turbie
Centaur
Sophie
Resident Polack
Mosley
INFJ-A
Gus
Breeder
Megumin Anon

No ENTJs though
>>
sx6 is scary
>>
>>70328909
I'll have to keep an eye out for INTJ girls I guess!
>>
>>70328967
Megumin Anon is an INTJ guy
>>
>>70328987
Oh I'm that ENFP anon and I'm a straight cis guy is all. I hope that anon gets the gf he wants though
>>
>>70328452
>how do i as a female intp get an entj bf who will recognize my potential value as an adjutant and manipulate/shape me
>t. 8w7 ENTJ
you date me, bby. post disc
>>
File: 1374410003015.png (210 KB, 673x396)
210 KB
210 KB PNG
>>70328909
>TFW no FemINTP gf to push into becoming a better, perfect person
>>
>>70329028
oh my gosh helloooo
requiem#0544
>>
File: meguthumbsjpg.jpg (92 KB, 948x924)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>70328967
Very rare for that to occur, gannbate though anon
>>
ENFJ-senpai once again proves herself the thread heartbreaker
>>
>>70329148
What did she do now?
>>
>>70329148
Turbie's broken the most hearts of anyone here and it's not even close
>>
>>70329105
I just now sent a fr
>>
>>70326572
I want to hear your reasoning though! You know I'm always open to other perspectives :)

>>70325380
I like online cooperative games! Just recently I caught Ark:Survival free on epic games!

>>70323542
I take long baths, not only because I want to be clean, but hot showers are very relaxing! If you use scented candles or good smelling soap it can wash all the stress away!
>>
File: stt.png (1.06 MB, 820x906)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>>70314370
INTP
Winter because I don't go outside and because when I do I like snow and when I don't go outside I like to look at the snow outside.
Snow habitats are pretty cool. Tropical stuff is butt. Anywhere hot or muggy is butt.
idk, probably yes.

I never know what to say or discuss in these threads. Any mbti weirdo e girl looking for an INTP bf?
>>
>>70329176
I have no idea! I've been busy with work so I haven't posted as often lately.

>>70315346
I'd try to be better at managing my time!

>>70315380
> butcherboy
Based!

>>70314370
Spring! I love watching the flowers bloom!
Mountains and forests! I'm not a fan of hot climates.
Not really.
>>
>>70329006
Hello friend! I hope you find your INTJ gf!

>>70329278
Winter is pretty cool, I wish I could play in the snow, at least once.
>>
>>70329293
Do you not live somewhere where it snows? If it was up to me I would have it snow everywhere at least weekly
>>
where did the sexy people go
>>
we're all having sex, anon
>>
>>70329304
No, I live in a mild spring weather with the occasional summer warmth. I've only seen snow in person once during a trip many years ago, and that's it. I do like mild weather, but I'd like to experience snowy weather just once!
>>
>>70329254
Don't you have super intense Fi?
>>
File: megueat.gif (2.99 MB, 506x519)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB GIF
>>70329359
Don't you live somewhere like Chile or Argentina?
>>
>>70329453
She lives in my basement, chained up
>>
>>70329446
Well, yeah. But it's common to have more than one development function, and my Fe is still higher.

>>70329453
Nope! I live in the mountains but it doesn't snow here.

>>70329460
Double Nope!
>>
>>70329446
Fi is such a basic element of human cognition that even Fe doms will have substantial Fi
>>
>>70329446
>>70329472
>>70329491
That's where it's useful to remember that the function is Feeling, not "Fi" or "Fe".
Someone who has a primary Feeling function is always perfectly able to use it, even if it habitually follows along extraversion and even if the "objective" factors are given more importance than the "subjective" ones.
>>
>awful thing happens to a person
>Figgot mom overshadows the entire moment by processing the person's feelings through her own, distracted from the person and inconsiderately lost in thought rambling about what it would be like if/when it happens to her
>entire ability to express compassion comes from relating outside experience to her personal experience and only then being able to connect (if even possible, sometimes she can't relate and instead compares the issue to a personal issue that's vaguely similar but completely unrelated while acting as if your experiences are the same)
>at this point it's almost as if she's more-so comforting herself for something that didn't even happen to her and is more concerned with these hypothetical reactive feelings rather than the person who actually got hurt

I really, really despise whatever type of Fi this is. It's not just my mom, been dealing with this shit from many people in my life. It is so fucking frustrating especially when you're trying to open up about something that's hurting you and they completely turn it inward on themselves and make it all about them. You expect compassion but you end up having to comfort them while you're struggling, when prior to the conversation they were happy and normal.
FUCK I hate it. Never have this problem with Fe users.
>>
File: 1661313397527796.jpg (233 KB, 1200x1600)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
Drinking a bit. Don't know what else to do right now.
>>70315346
Being filled with so much doubt or fear
>>70328452
Ask and you may just receive. I wish i could do that. Find someone here that would love me. My special someone. My soul mate, other half, everything.
>>70328181
>>70329105
Man, people are finding love perhaps? How lucky.
>>
>>70329855
I don't even think this is related to functions.
Introversion and extraversion might be a factor though.
>>
>>70323557
holy shit polack is overtaking breeder as the comfy poster. felt very calm reading your post, good job.
>>
>>70326455
need enfj senpai and sophie both on my dick NOW
>>
>>70329931
I don't think that's the deciding factor when it comes to this behavior. I see it in both types. I thought maybe it's just narcissism but that seems unrealistic considering how often I've seen it.
>>
>>70329855
>boohoo others aren't telling me how hard my life is and coddling me
yeah you're one the one who sounds like a little whiny Fi bitch
>>
>>70329973
The literal definitions of introversion and extraversion are about whether you relate to reality through inner, "subjective" factors or external, "objective" factors.
It's easy to argue that if somebody tries to consider a situation apart from the object(in this case, yourself), he is more likely to be introverted.
>>
>>70330013
Yeah it sure is fair that when someone comes to me about their problems I give them all my attention and support but when I try to open up I get a few lines of surface level responses before the floodgates open within them and I'm put back into the therapists chair for 2 hours while they vent about their problems and I'm forgotten.
>>
>>70314370
an observation i've been thinking about for a while now -
i've been listening to hip-hop and thinking about the types of different rappers. though they aren't the most common type represented in hip-hop, INTP rappers have stood out to me, and in particular i've noticed that INTP rappers seem to possess the slowest flows of all. they tend to be plodding, almost glacially so at times, like they need every millisecond they can get to slog the right word out. here are some examples from rappers i think are INTP:
earl sweatshirt - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vVHPRZ21iE
MC dalek - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVhIA-YH-7w
GZA - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVWWO_76m6Q
MF DOOM - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jd0VICL4og
ghost mountain - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ_0SdvfENI
>>
File: 1660587364497705.jpg (16 KB, 275x265)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>70315144
That picture is really cool, but the text is either AI generated or copypasted from Google Translate. .-.

>>70315190
Very cute gondoler!

>>70327182
Another very cute picture!

>>70315346
I think just letting myself go sometimes is my worst trait. In the sense that I'm wasting progress and/or time.

>>70320220
Very nice picture!

>>70327692
>ENFJ is the Chad/Stacy type.
Just because we're outgoing and friendly with people, doesn't mean we're Chad/Stacy, you know...

>>70328452
>i as a female intp
>manipulate/shape me into the perfect right hand man
You want somebody to turn you into a man?
>>
>>70330077
>boohoo it's not le fair
okay then just stop giving them attention and support
>>
>>70327692
>ENFJ is the Chad/Stacy type. ENFP is too.
No, that's ESTP/ESFP
>>
File: megukazuma.jpg (345 KB, 1280x720)
345 KB
345 KB JPG
I'm about to literally lose it if I don't lose this stubborn lower abnomial fat, its not much but its enough to drive me crazy because it aint perfect.
>>
>>70330502
Your mental issues are far, far more severe than whatever fat you have on your belly.
>>
I got a cute pink phone case with a strawberry phone grip, I can finally watch my shows during lunch break!
>>
>>70330669
hi
trfasdadhsthth
>>
>>70330679
no
XRSYG
>>
>>70330669
How long are your lunch breaks and don't you have people to talk with during them?
>>
File: megusmile.gif (564 KB, 294x292)
564 KB
564 KB GIF
>>70330549
I don't really have mental issues. The same however cannot be said about you
>>
>>70330729
I used to, but since I got my lunch break moved 1 hour later than before I don't go out at the same time as my coworkers, so I'm alone :( by the time I'm out they all finished eating and go back to work
>>
>>70330800
Why was just yours moved to later? Sounds kinda rude desu. Luckily I can pretty much chose when my lunch break is, unless I have a meeting or somethng.
I'm the first guy starting work in my department (7AM), so I tend to eat earlier than others. Plus, I don't breakfast. By 11AM I'm usually already pretty hungry and I heat up my food by around 11:30. Most others start their break at 12:00~12:10.
When it's just me, I don't really watch any shows on my phone either, though. I think it's kind of a travesty to watch something "serious" on a small screen *tips David Lynch fedora*, but I usually play some card game on it until my food's heated up.
Do you usually bring something homemade with you?
>>
>>70329855
Maybe don't go to those people if it bothers you so much, Fetard
>>
>>70330179
It seems like modern rap has become a lot more cerebral and also appeals more to sensitive/introspective types like IxFPs too since it merged with some genres of rock. It's still Coon Tunes, no denying that, but with different emotional range.
>>70325628
Yes life must reach beyond itself, as terror and awe-inspiring as it might be; this is why leisure and relaxation are better for a life of power than tension and stress.

And just as there have always been people who sought to go beyond, there have also always been those who remained controlled by fear, parochialism and pettiness. But they inevitably get wiped away by chaos.
>>
File: 1661425883319059.jpg (54 KB, 773x785)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>70330179
i've only heard of earl and doom from your list. can't exactly listen to those examples right now, but i'd say earl might fit. doom might too. although doom might be an incredibly chill ENTP.

i think the hallmark of INTP creativeness is logical insanity. even when they're manic, it makes some sense and has some amount of overhead logic to their Ne garbage.
>>
>>70329293
Oh I'm not actually that hung up on finding an INTJ gf, people in this thread said ENFPs should date them is all.
>>
>>70331193
It's a common pairing but you should learn about the types and see which you like. You could start by trying to figure out what types people you know are.
>>
>>70329904
hey mosley how have you been
>>
>>70330502
That's the last place to go. Fixing diet should do the trick.
>>
File: megupantsu.jpg (149 KB, 1426x2419)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>70332162
I'm by all means not fat. I only have 10% body fat. My diet is very healthy consisting of always meat, dairy, and vegetables. Hell sometimes I only eat 2 meals a day because my appeitite is small. I'm cutting back in grain to see if it would do anything but my mum keeps giving me too much bread when I tell her to stop for the past month, I don't like wasting food so I eat it.
>>
i bet megumin anon's mom is so fucking hot bros. he seems like the type to come from teen parents, so i bet his mom is only 35 or some shit
>>
File: megumincheeks.gif (1.01 MB, 540x304)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB GIF
>>70332239
My mum is 46, an ethnic nationalist, very religious (in a sense dirty jokes will offend her and mentioning death will get here to do the sign of god), and total conspirary theorist. Serbian conspiracy theories are borderline hyperborean bullshit. Oh her one glance at her and you'll shit yourself, her eyes just spell DEATH, either that or the amount of times I got beaten as a kid scared the living shit outta me
>>
>>70329939
sophie is a skank. you deserve a virgin, king. not someone who's fucked 100 men
>>
>>70332196
Cutting gluten out made a big different for me. It's hard though, bread is so good desu.
>>
>>70330283
>You want somebody to turn you into a man?
are you being facetious or are you a non-native english speaker or are you just retarded
>>
in terms of big 5 does it count as organized when I follow a consistent routine and do the same thing every day but do no planning whatsoever?
>>
>>70332897
also
>>your type
INTP
fall, luv the rain, dislike wind tho
vast plains/fields with hills here and there
no I think that's a temperament issue
>>
>your type
>your thoughts on dating apps
This shit burns my soul
>>
>>70333400
>INTJ
dating?
>>
>>70333400
>INTJ
I hate them of course. I've only tried using them briefly but I flaked on all my matches because the inane conversations were killing me. I feel like I'd need to be on drugs to cope.
>>
>>70333400
theyre meh
i dated a cardiologist i met on bumble for awhile
she was kind of mean
>>
i'm not the only person who masturbates to breeder sometimes, am i?
>>
>>70333643
what was her mbti?
>>
>>70333643
>she was kind of mean
In what way?
>>
File: th-1963259031.jpg (36 KB, 474x541)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>70314370
>>your type
ISFP 4w5
fall is the perfect time of year, not just for living in general (as it is the perfect temperature that allows for warm but not too hot and chilly but not too cold temperature, meaning i can wear hoodies) but also aesthetically (it has a big comfy mood, i cant really point my finger as to why tho)
forests, i like nature and they are the best for just chilling and looking at nature, exploring it or just thinking about it or whatever, forests are the best if you want to chill
probably yes, but im not sure, almost all the Se doms i know like summer and most of the Ne doms i know like spring, so i guess im more leaning towards yes
>>
>>70330949
Don't worry about it, I was just having trouble getting to work on time because I had to go out exactly at the start of peak subway hours, so I'd take around 1 hour to get to work sometimes. I asked them to let me come one hour later and I'd leave one hour later as well.

I also get hungry, but I just pretend I'm going to the bathroom and grab a quick snack on the vending machine.

I always bring homemade food though! I just don't have enough budget to buy lunch every day. At most, I'd buy some coffee and a snack if I didn't have enough time to make breakfast at home, but that's about it. The only exception would be when I get paid and I order something at McDonald's or Subway to treat myself hehehe

But making meals is kind of exhausting, you kind of exchange the money you spend for the time you have to take every couple of days to cook something. Sometimes I wish I could just buy something and forget about washing the dishes at home.
>>
I didn't mean it Gusposter
>>
i regret getting into this whole mbti shit
cognitive functions are literally astrology
i hate all of you
>>
File: 9-d849S4.jpg (259 KB, 749x876)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
>>70334087
Patrician taste, fall and halloween have the best aesthetic of any time of year
>>
>>70334241
Forget everything you have learned except Jung and other Jungians.
Now it's not astrology anymore, but also you realize how hard it is to truly "type" somebody and how little it means, if not to explain them the difference with other types.
>>
>>70334241
>literally astrology
shouldn't be too hard to ignore it and move the fuck on with your life, then
>>
>>70334241
The final redpill is that astrology is based and science is gay
Stop fighting it, you know that's the way
>>
>>70333400
I tried Tinder once, but I wasn't ready to start dating again so I ended up ghosting the guys that came up to me :( they seemed nice though, I feel bad I couldn't tell them I wasn't ready back then.

I'll probably try them out again in the future, but not now. I also want to get into other stuff in my free time where I can meet other people, like camping or traveling. I thought I could make new friends at the gym, but I'm too shy and everyone seems focused on working out than talking to other people.
>>
>>70333773
idk know her pseud atrology sign

>>70333899
she was just kind of a dick unless she had one in her
>>
>>70334207
>I also get hungry, but I just pretend I'm going to the bathroom and grab a quick snack on the vending machine.
Huh? What? Why pretend you're going to the bathroom!?
I have some cashews at my workplace that I snack on when I'm hungry in the morning.
Sometimes somebody else brings a cake or sandwhiches, then I just indulge!

>I always bring homemade food though
You should post pics about your cookings.
I made these >>70322261 and also gonna freeze some for some time later. Don't think they'd still be good on Monday.
Monday I work from home anyway, so I occasionally order something or just eat leftovers from Sunday.

>washing the dishes at home.
Get a dishwasher!
I wouldn't want to live without one desu.
>>
>>70334225
You are such a nigger
>>
>tfw being raped tomorrow
fuck, why can't rape be as nice as rape (sexual)
>>
>>70334403
>I thought I could make new friends at the gym
The gym is rough, people get so into their weird and annoying routines there.

I try to wear headphones and get in and out as quickly as possible, but some people have tried to strike up conversation with me only to apologize and leave when they notice I seem irritated. Then I feel bad afterwards.
>>
>>70334397
How do I distinguish based from cringe astrology and where could I learn more about it
>>
turbie
why the fuck are you ghosting us?
>>
>>70334403
I bet you would have found the willingness to begin dating again if you were approached by Chad, you dumb bimbo
>>
>>70334889
I just told you, Jung's stuff is the original source and it doesn't make it sound like a meme horoscope.

first links in OP's pastebin are pretty good, sadly I see very few people who actually read them.
https://pastebin.com/NARysJik
>>
File: FTe9Yu_WAAAnTNi.jpg (474 KB, 1242x1502)
474 KB
474 KB JPG
Why are Koreans so into this shit

Like 90% of MBTI content on twitter is Korean or k-pop related
>>
File: 1579170985796.jpg (24 KB, 338x600)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>70334722
I mean, if you're working out and you're fully concentrated in your routine, it seems rude to be interrupted just for some small talk. My gym offers group classes in different areas like kickboxing, spinning, etc. You can sign up and train with other people, and it sounds fun!

Sadly I haven't done anything since last month :( the elevator at my building has been under repairs since August, and I live in the 5th floor. Having to use the stairs all the time somehow injured my knee and it really hurts when I stand up more than a couple of minutes. It starts at the knee and goes up my hip until it reaches my lower back. I'm trying to see a doctor about it. Kinda sucks to be paying the gym membership and being unable to do anything.

>>70334427
>Why pretend you're going to the bathroom!?
It seems to be company policy to say you're going to the bathroom even though you're just going to grab a coffee or a snack. Don't ask me why.

> I have some cashews at my workplace that I snack on when I'm hungry in the morning.
I did try to get a bag of oreos and snack on them if I get hungry at work... but I'm too much of a glutton and ate them all in one day. I'd rather go to the vending machine and get something there.

> You should post pics about your cookings.
Alright! I'll be working from home this week, so I'll make some pasta!

> Get a dishwasher!
Man, I wish! They're super super super expensive where I live, even the smallest ones. Last time I checked a small one was around 700$ USD here.
>>
>>70335137
>tfw an ENFJ girl posts a picture of the OG incel from 2008 who kickstarted the whole movement
based
>>
File: 1523530409251.jpg (19 KB, 199x342)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>70335210
You mean Adachi? It's been years since I played persona 4 but how is he an incel? I didn't know about this lore
>>
>>70335235
He's not revealed as the main villain until very late in the game, but basically he became a serial killer in part due to women never being interested in him and goes on prolonged rants about how women are bitches and whores.
>>
File: 1352314644314.jpg (9 KB, 251x218)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>70335267
Oh yeah, right. But I doubt he started the incel movement, though. Wasn't there another incel like guy in persona 3 FES in Mitsuru's quest?
>>
>>70335094
I don't know but I wish Japs followed along, and not just the pop idols of course.
>ywn watch a MBTI-themed anime with actually Jung-accurate types
>>
>>70335038
I am a different anon, I was actually asking about astrology
>>
>>70333400
>>your type
ENFJ.

>>your thoughts on dating apps
I have only used them once when I was on holiday in Japan.
Never to get an actual partner or serious dates.

>>70335137
>Don't ask me why.
Damn you...
That almost sounds Japanese-tier stupid though.

>oreos
Your first (and most dangerous) fault was taking something sweet! The good thing about nuts is that they have a lot of good fats and they fill you up pretty fast. You only need around 200 kcal and you're good for a few hours.

>Alright! I'll be working from home this week, so I'll make some pasta!
Yeaaahh, more people posting their cooking is always good. I'd say "tag me when you post it", but that is obviously not easily possible on 4ch. lol
Do you have a sauce in mind?

>Last time I checked a small one was around 700$ USD here.
I genuinely have no idea if that is expensive or not, since my appartment luckily already had one in it. It's a relatively modern place, built 10 or 11 years ago. Has really subpar internet though...

>>70335210
Adachi isn't an incel though, he's "just" a turbo misogynist and psychopath.
>>
>>70325380
>Slandering Uncharted and GoW like that
>>
how the fuck do i stop becoming consumed by emotions when i start liking someone more than friends?
i really want to just keep that supposed logical self or whatever happening even when i'm with them but i just end up being a retard half the time because all im doing or saying to them at that point is done purely out of whatever emotions i feel at the time without much other thought to different things.
>>
>>70336012
get into a friendship/relationship with a BPD, face disastrous heartbreak, wait a few months until you get over it and then you will never care about anyone
>>
>>70336012
>how the fuck do i stop becoming consumed by emotions when i start liking someone more than friends?
>i just end up being a retard half the time because all im doing or saying to them at that point is done purely out of whatever emotions i feel at the time without much other thought to different things.
Inferior Fe is a bitch, I'm sure.
Being an ENTP with actual socialization skills is so good.
>>
>>70336106
how do i speedrun this
>>
File: file.png (45 KB, 243x244)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
>>70333400
>>your type
Isxp
>>your thoughts on dating apps
It looks like hookup garbage, I don't really like it
>>
File: file.png (455 KB, 517x776)
455 KB
455 KB PNG
>>70334722
>The gym is rough, people get so into their weird and annoying routines there.
I mean yeah, that's kind of the point
>>
>>70314370
>INTJ
>Winter but I'm not edgy or anything
>If it has to be outdoors, I'd prefer somewhere with open fields or even mountains and not too hot, so something like grassy fields by the ocean with a cool breeze is perfect for me. I dislike forests. Otherwise I have a room full of technology rigged and modified to be exactly the way I like it.
>I think there might be some small correlation between MBTI and how one appreciates nature, but I think sorting MBTI into 16 categories is itself inaccurate. I think there are different cognitive functions and people naturally feel more comfortable using some over others, and I think that's the extent of it.
>>
>>70336530
roleplay as a mysterious narcissist with a good side. they attract to that. use alcohol if necessary and just bulldoze their thoughts and feelings in conversation until you give a shit about them and then they will run away from you
>>
>>70334722
It's very self-gratifying to reject people, sometimes moreso than receiving validation from them.
>>
>>70336012
By being brutally honest with every single person you come across and then letting the consequences play out however. If you like someone, say so immediately, bluntly, and then work on developing skills to be more suave about it but still clear. Anything else is lying.
>>
>>70314370
ENTJ
Summer
Forest
E = Spring summer, I = Fall/Winter
>>
File: 1627504081352.jpg (122 KB, 653x1024)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
I feel so on edge when ENTPs are trolling some person that's unstable and I can tell they're taking it too far. They really have such little restraint sometimes it makes me uneasy dealing with them even as friends.
>>
>>70336954
that sounds completely soul crushing
>>
ugh why is this general so dead
i need something to browse dammit
>>
>>70336962
Rejecting people always feels like shit to me. I can only imagine it feeling good if you do it constantly and start to resent the people making advances on you.
>>
File: file.png (35 KB, 174x209)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>70337117
Online I've had an entp shit on this one guy and his gf so much he just fucking basically left the group and now everyone whines about it. What's funny is that I bet if the dude and his gf just talked to the entp in voice chat they'd get along since it's so fucking clear the guy's just joking around 100% of the time
>>
>>70337718
Internet is dead.

>>70336962
Is it? Were you bullied as a child?
>>
>>70337852
how do i undead it
>>
>>70337887
Can't be fixed. Power groups found value in discussion so they squeezed in their own until there's nothing left genuine. Same happens here but at least it's fun calling people niggers. Nigger.
>>
>>70337718
this thread is so much better slower without avatar and trip niggerdom shitting it up
>>
>>70337912
ok but this thread was more active like not that long ago and stuff
i dont think the glowies got to it just now

>>70337938
nah man, quantity over quality
>>
>>70314370
Fuck these threads. Nobody even gives a shit about anything I post anyways. I get ignored every fucking time I take it seriously and actually put effort in my post.
>>
>>70337948
>glowies
Anyone that has any sense about power. Mostly big companies.

>ok but this thread was more active like not that long ago and stuff
How long ago? It's been dead for a while if we count by soul.

>>70337969
What's your type?
>>
>>70337969
thats generally how 4chan works, yeah

>>70337984
i guess? i dont really know what your saying man, its going over my head
>How long ago?
idk, im not good at time
>>
>>70337830
Happens every time. I think they just enjoy and feed off the chaos they cause tho, like they don't seem deterred even when the outcome of their antics is obvious
>>
>>70337948
>quantity over quality
Fuck no. Nta.
>>
>>70338049
Slow boards are nice because keeping a dead thread alive with mindless chaff does not feel good.
>>
>>70337948
>quantity over quality
retard
>>
>>70338042
i guess it why ignoring trolls works, boredom is the only outcome theyd be deterred by

>>70338049
>>70338074
i mean i agree quality is usually better but why would you come to 4chan for that
>>
>>70337117
>when ENTPs
Mistyped
>>
>>70338074
nta but that's not retarded at all. An active thread is entertaining and has some good posts mixed in amongst the hustle and bustle. A dead thread has nothing.
>>
>>70337718
>bully away the sexiest poster (sophie), the nicest poster (turbie), and the regular who posts about mbti the most (infj-a)
>be shocked when the threads die
>>
>>70338124
well hey id love to read some sophie and turbie psots right about now so youre barking up the wrong tree

im glad infj-a is gone tho, the boring arguments were too low quality even for me
>>
File: 1663899023464653.png (374 KB, 512x512)
374 KB
374 KB PNG
>>70314370
-INTP
-Fall
-Mountain regions with forest and water (kinda like where i live)
-No

Unvaxxed, Aries, GME investor
My last day of work tomorrow then I have unemployement. This season was dreadful man. I will leaen DJing during my months off.
>>
>>70338160
>well hey id love
Incorrect
>read some sophie and turbie psots right about now
Don't exist
>so youre barking up the wrong tree
Am not
>im glad
Wrong. Your tone is negative.
>>
>>70338114
If it was dead there wouldn't be a thread. The threads just take a day longer because there aren't an extra 200 troll posts.
>>70338097
Well it's not like this is tik tok. There are better boards/threads, and often the more active places like /pol/ are complete shitholes.
>>
>>70338186
>There are better boards/threads
Tell me right now.
>>
>>70338184
>Incorrect
correct
>Don't exist
exist
>Am not
are
>Wrong. Your tone is negative.
correct. my tone is positive

>>70338186
ye i guess thats true. im just too braindead to enjoy anything of quality atm anyways
>>
>>70338191
Tell you what? I consider a board like /lit/ better than /b/
>>
>>70338191
Pol
You can browse gif and ck for funny shit
>>
>>70338209
>/lit/
Garbage
>>
If you read books, you are a sensor.
>>
>>70338230
Less garbage than some other boards
>>
>>70338099
>Mistyped
Why do you say that?
>>
>>70338261
Everywhere is terrible. I think I've expired all useful gain from humans.
>>
File: 1650248982218.jpg (85 KB, 1059x596)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>70338370
True I just try to be very selective with how I spend time online. There's an ocean of trash and a few pockets of worthwhile content.
>>
>>70335566
>That almost sounds Japanese-tier stupid though.
It is!

> You only need around 200 kcal and you're good for a few hours.
Then are peanuts a good option?

> Do you have a sauce in mind?
Carbonara! It's my favorite and it's easy to make once you master the recipe :)

> I genuinely have no idea if that is expensive or not, since my appartment luckily already had one in it. It's a relatively modern place, built 10 or 11 years ago. Has really subpar internet though...
Oh man, you're so lucky! All houses where I live have a traditional sink by default, so the market for dishwashers isn't very big. Must be nice though!
>>
>>70338168
>My last day of work tomorrow then I have unemployement.
Sorry to hear that, did you quit or something happened?
>>
>>70338435
I just see myself wherever I look. Barely reading things, use as a prompt. I miss entering a community and my mind having to work for it. Not sure if I hit the ceiling or everything dropped around me.
>>
>>70338483
Just sounds like getting older partly. But everything is becoming more collectively similar too. Are you INTP?
>>
File: meguminmagikj.gif (1.32 MB, 500x275)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB GIF
I seem to have the weirdest body ever. When I'm both sleep deprived and starving I can do more workouts with more sets yet at the same time my weight hasn't even changed from 57kg but I'm getting both leaner and stronger without gaining weight. Even then I can't eat that much otherwise I'd puke
>>
>>70338542
>Are you INTP?
I relate more to being an INTJ.
>Just sounds like getting older partly.
I'd say it's more my surroundings and context. It's funny though, as I get older my brain just gets better and better. I'm a late developer I think.
>>
>>70338160
>well hey id love to read some ... turbie psots
based
>sophie psots
cringe. there's zero to like about him.
>>
File: 1647293208056.jpg (65 KB, 650x951)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>70331461
I'm not particularly sure. Just rather captured in thought, as always. I got to drink a good bit last night, not getting shitfaced but at least quite tipsy. After riding in the back of the car into town to get the drinks and drinking a few shots, i really started to feel this burning desire to be free of everything. That ride felt like a little taste of actual freedom. A freedom I'd forgotten about...
Anyways, i guess I'm ok. As good as i always am. Good as i can be. I got to really meditate on things last night, which makes me happy. That and i got to get my only irl friends to do some political tests. I kinda always wanted to see what they'd get. I'll stop here before i just start rambling on about autumn or a thousand other things my mind wants to drift to thinking of how i feel
>>
>>70338639
>cringe. there's zero to like about him.
pretty gay of you to not daydream of getting milked by her muscly farmer hands
>>
File: FAjYm7zXoAIwi9Y.jfif.jpg (59 KB, 720x720)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>70338623
That makes sense, it sounded like INTx. But yeah your brain becomes more efficient as you get older. It's probably a combination of you noticing patterns quicker as well as society becoming more hive mindish. I can hardly pay attention to most normie media by now.
>>
File: 1661512595651220.png (60 KB, 241x209)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
alright. sex is lame with someone you don't have any attachment to. sucks for them too. i'd rather jerk off.
>>
>>70338623
How old are you? There's nothing abnormal about your brain functioning better and better throughout your 20s.
>>
>>70338549
Wtf you're tiny
>>
>>70338707
Maybe you just suck at it. Have you had 10,000 hours yet?
>>
>>70338719
Idk sometimes I feel like I'm slow to certain milestones. Weirdly however I was a very fast developer as a child. I am twenties.

>>70338697
People just seem dumb. As am I right now, but I can often not be.
>>
>>70338664
that's good to hear, it's weird how moments of clarity can arrive so randomly like that. i don't mind reading you ramble either, it's good to follow sudden trains of thought like that sometimes.
>>
File: megucute3.jpg (204 KB, 1707x2436)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
>>70338747
I'm average height of 175-177cm. My weight is fucked but for some reason I'm strong despite no weight gain. Most of the workouts I do on machines that is I can do at least 80-105% of my own body weight. By no means I'm not going skelly mode
>>
>>70338764
nah. not many. but the hours i have had haven't been fun. it just feels like physical labor and i'm too autistic and detached to connect with someone or have psychology with them to produce fun sex. i'm just still in my head alone. also i don't have physical attraction to her and she has no touch zones i don't like.

also, why would womens vaginas tent up there? it's kind of counter-productive to getting off. turns going deep into no fun because you can hardly feel shit. turns into a fucking cavern. or maybe it's this specific woman i just don't really like.

i'm being softly blackmailed into sex, but i don't even enjoy it kek.
>>
>>70338833
>she has no touch zones i don't like
for clarity, i mean that she has "no touch zones" that i don't like.
>>
>>70338481
It's a seasonal job, picked it up just to eventually get 6 months+ of unemployement benefit at the end (canada)
>>
>>70338833
Is she unattractive? This is something that worries me about relationships too, that it will become boring and like a form of labor and sunk cost that's hard to get out of
>>
>>70338890
kys ne user
>>
>>70338890
kind of. she has a pretty face, but got kind of big. and there's too much involved in general being together that kind of kills it. i just don't have the primal attraction to her and sex is too constant for my liking.

too many details and factors that just kind of kill it. but it's convenient for experience i guess.
>>
File: 1663785035291722m.jpg (62 KB, 1024x576)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>70338707
This is true, it is degrading too (unless it's your exclusive fuckbuddy or a virgin)

High body count women are literal semen demons. Nothing good will come out of it outside of the minutes you spent fucking her.

If you must do sexual things, stick to blowjobs, handjobs, and anything thats just grabbing her ass or whatever. Stay away from a whores vagina i repeat stay away from a whores vagina. This is where all the sadness resides.

I wanted to go on a sex adventure but ultimately decided against it. I will not yield to hookup culture and semen demons. Ill stick to music to get my fix of bubbly sexiness.
>>
File: 1661510182068123.jpg (7 KB, 222x227)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>70338953
i think some older guy at work put it best to me; fuck them once, you have them. go back and fuck them again and they have you.

blowjobs aren't even that great.
>>
>>70339039
Sounds about right

I like blowjobs because of the domination part, not because of the feeling, the mouth is attached to cock and it only benefits me, not her, plus she cant talk
>>
kill yourselves sexhavers
>>
>>70339091
The mind boggles why they come here.
>>
>>70338833
>also, why would womens vaginas tent up there?
What do you mean? If she's over 30 she might be a bit loose since the vagina loses elasticity with age.

> i'm being softly blackmailed into sex, but i don't even enjoy it kek.
I know more or less how that feels, and yeah it sucks. I guess what you want is not sex, what you want is love making, which is different in that it has the emotional connection you crave for. I hope you can get out of that situation before sex as a whole is ruined for you :( trust me, it's a lot of fun and is heartwarming to have intimacy with someone you love, and I hope what you're going through doesn't make you give up on wanting that.

>>70338873
Oh I see! Where do you plan to work next?
>>
>>70339091
It's always hilarious when people word it like this because you make it sound like I'm choking on 40 schlongs every night and not falling asleep while playing pokemon go.
>>
>>70339081
i can see the domination part. the best part is taking it out, slapping her face and tongue, rubbing it all over and such imo. grabbing their hair and pushing it down and controlling the speed is nice too.

it just feels physically good to do shit all and cum. but then i feel bad. i just dirtytalk in my head to myself while enjoying the feeling honestly. but still, i'd rather jerk off most times.

>>70339107
>What do you mean?
when women get really turned on, it really opens up deep up there. and if you fuck long enough, the entrance gets loose too. basically, the feeling you get when you're fully turned on. idk, look it up.

>trust me, it's a lot of fun and is heartwarming to have intimacy with someone you love
don't know about that. fucking and love seem separate to me physically. they aren't consistently wanted and having 2 parties makes it harder to match them up with moods and desires.
>>
How do I find a WF who will take me to the dentist?

PS, how are you all so afraid of the ocean when space exists. It's like the ocean except bigger and we're already in it.
>>
>>70339177
I mean... you're an ENFJ girl. I doubt it takes you long to suck 40 cocks. Not in a single night, but 2-3 months, sure.
>>
>>70339177
jej i didnt mean you actually, i havent seen you talk about the nitty gritty of sex much if it at all so its whatever. and at least you have trip so its easier to ignore
but the other niggers are being /soc/ tier disgusting
>>
She's still encouraging and rewarding it though. How can you still want the frog's approval after witnessing 101 conversations like this? Especially as a femoid? Do you have no shame?
>>
>>70339234
She's directly stated to be in love with him.
>>
>>70339234
idk i imagine it has nothing to do with approval, prolly just wanting to be kind to everyone. makes me jealous that i cant be like that i wish i could look past the disgust and see the humanity underneath or some gay shit like that idk
>>
>>70339253
but how, and why? He's disgusting and openly talks like this?
>>
>>70339257
She doesn't do it with anybody else, that I've noticed anyway. It's always the frog.
>>
>>70339182
>when women get really turned on, it really opens up deep up there. and if you fuck long enough, the entrance gets loose too. basically, the feeling you get when you're fully turned on. idk, look it up.
Oh yeah, that. Well, not much to be done there, honestly. Some women can clamp down and still get tight even when that happens, but it takes practice and concentration. But at least be assured that if she gets loose, you're doing something right.

> don't know about that. fucking and love seem separate to me physically. they aren't consistently wanted and having 2 parties makes it harder to match them up with moods and desires.
Mmmmm... well, something to consider as well is that you can't force yourself to want sex if the circumstances are less than ideal. At some point I used to believe I was asexual because I had zero sexual desires back then, but looking back, I was severely depressed and under a lot of stress. You're not physically attracted to her and sex it's starting to feel like a chore, right? Maybe that's what making things harder. Is it within your options to talk this out with her or is it too awkward?
>>
>>70339264
huh well maybe she does feel particular digust for him then idk
i dont really care tho, i dont believe in 'enabling'
>>
>>70339208
I'll admire anyone that puts that much dedication into sucking dicks. Not easy to do, be sure to check in with the dentist afterwards!

>>70339210
Ah, well, glad the trips help!
>>
I care because it makes me feel like a cuck in what used to be my safe space
>>
>Safe space
>Not a cuck
Pick one
>>
The point here is my FEELINGS. I don't like to be confronted by this sort of thing. The cuck shed exists for a reason, let me cope and seethe in peace with out barging in just to rub it in
>>
>>70337852
>Is it?
Absolutely, and no I wasn't bullied as a child. It's self-gratifying to consider yourself above other people, and rejecting people is a way of manifesting that.
>>
who's the sluttiest regular
>>
>>70339285
>Mmmmm... well, something to consider as well is that you can't force yourself to want sex if the circumstances are less than ideal. At some point I used to believe I was asexual because I had zero sexual desires back then, but looking back, I was severely depressed and under a lot of stress. You're not physically attracted to her and sex it's starting to feel like a chore, right? Maybe that's what making things harder. Is it within your options to talk this out with her or is it too awkward?
relatable. but there's lots of factors here.

i think i'll just leave when i do, taper it off and find someone else. sex and relationships aren't that important to me. nothing really is tbqh. i'm just here in the universe. things are kind of just whatever no matter what, but i don't want to be sucked into something worthless.
>>
>>70339203
>how are you all so afraid of the ocean when space exists
i would be scared of going into space too
>>
>>70339253
Come on, I've never said something like that and you know it.

>>70339234
1) most of the time I'm not even sure I'm talking to Breeder since there's been other frog posters for a while and it's starting to get difficult to tell them apart.
2) I'm not encouraging him, just giving him advice. Breeder is an adult man and can take his own decisions, he surely doesn't need me or anyone else to tell him what to do.
>>
>>70334284
>fall and halloween have the best aesthetic of any time of year
winter bruh
>>
>>70339182
I jerk off most of the time so i feel u. I even bought disney dolls to assist in my duties
>>
>>70339431
>i think i'll just leave when i do, taper it off and find someone else. sex and relationships aren't that important to me. nothing really is tbqh. i'm just here in the universe. things are kind of just whatever no matter what, but i don't want to be sucked into something worthless.
I see. I do hope you get to experience emotional intimacy sometime in the future, empty sex can be degrading, as thay other anon said. If you want it, it'd be nice for you to experience it at least once. But don't be so hard on yourself, I don't think it's your fault to feel like this about relationships. People are complex sometimes and depending on who you're dealing it, it might be too exhausting. I'm wishing you the best of lucks with this!
>>
>>70339565
I'd enjoy having empty sex with you t b h
>>
>>70339435
you're already in space. Can't you feel the earth spinning? Have you never looked up and thought
>shit, there's nothing between me and the ...
>I should hold onto something

This makes me wonder what personality type aliens would be most likely to be. I've always typed the ones from war of the worlds as INTJs, but they start off very close and are relatively primative so it's not fair. I assume that a galactic society would actually have a very similar makeup to our own, and most first contact would be done by ISTJ-Aliens. Assuming that it's a relatively so process and donon a grand scale. Finding newplanets would quickly become just another boring job with how big the Universe is. There'd be a procedure in place that they'd follow strictly, for a vast, vast majority of times first contact is made.
>>
>>70339589
shut up, breeder.
original
>>
>>70339203
but im not in space. im on my shitty little bitch ball being sucked into it for dear life. it feels whole
>>
File: 1661452767777436.jpg (9 KB, 225x227)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>70339499
really? funny.

>>70339565
>If you want it, it'd be nice for you to experience it at least once. But don't be so hard on yourself, I don't think it's your fault to feel like this about relationships
i don't think i can. i can't let go. and if i did, i don't think i'd stick around. it'd be everything at once in one night. i wouldn't want it to last.

thanks for the wishes. to you as well.
>>
>>70339647
>i don't think i can. i can't let go. and if i did, i don't think i'd stick around. it'd be everything at once in one night. i wouldn't want it to last.
As long as it's fulfilling to you, that's all that matters. If all you want is one night, then I'd say go for it. What's important here is your own happiness after all, right?

And don't worry, I'm always cheering for you :)
>>
>>70339619
Cope, that's like saying being in a submarine at the bottom of the mariana trench doesn't count as being in the sea
>>
>>70339807
yeah? i feel all comfy in my submarine, me & it in blissful solitude
>>
... Wouldn't it be a little better with a little company to hold your hand at the bottom of the deep dark?
>>
>>70338168
Breeder wtf I'm all of those things but ENTJ
>>
>>70314370
The Myers-Briggs test is made-up bullshit and you're idiots for believing in it, much more so for thinking it has any statistically significant correlation to what weather you prefer. It's astrology with an academic veneer
>>
>>70339943
>Wouldn't it be a little better with a little company to hold your hand at the bottom of the deep dark?
no.

>>70339961
not me.
>>
>>70338810
Yea, i wish there was a surefire way of getting clarity, but at least I'm getting glimpses of light peering through the clouds. And thank you, anon. It makes me happy knowing people even read the shit I talk on and on about. I am earnestly appreciative
>>
>>70335036
Not really. At the time, I had recently left my parent's home and I was both broke and emotional unstable due to still dealing with trauma. I knew that if I tried dating while being emotionally unstable I'd end up screwing up and getting hurt. And that's exactly what happened the one time I gave it a try. So I haven't really gotten into the dating scene for years now, until I made sure I was mentally prepared for it.

But nowadays I feel much better. My financial situation improved a lot compared to how it was back then, and I'm feeling a lot happier and stable now. I'm still not actively looking to date, but I'm open to it if the opportunity presents itself. Besides, I don't think being in debt would be attractive to many people, so I want to take care of that first.
>>
>>70339444
chekd
oregonal
>>
File: 1661432462660870.png (121 KB, 334x346)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
>>70340301
hello literally me.

cheers.
>>
>>70333400
ISTP
Awful. They should not exist. I hate the very concept they are built upon
>>
>I had always been impressed by the fact that there are surprisingly many individuals who never use their minds if they can avoid it, and yet are not stupid, and an equal number who obviously do use their minds but in an amazingly stupid way.

>I was also surprised to find many intelligent and wide-awake people who lived (as far as one could make out) as if they had never learned to use their sense organs.
>They did not see the things before their eyes, hear the words sounding in their ears, notice the things they touched or tasted, and lived without being aware of their own bodies.

>There were others who seemed to live in a most curious condition of consciousness, as if the state they had arrived at today were final, with no change in sight, or as if the world and the psyche were static and would remain so for ever.
>They seemed devoid of all imagination, and entirely and exclusively dependent on sense perception.
>Chances and possibilities did not exist in their world, and in their "today" there was no real "tomorrow."
>The future was just the repetition of the past.

This thing is a treasure trove for Jung's quotes
>>
Man so many public dramas or political debates could be resolved by simply understanding the psychology of each person. Judging Dom vs Perceiving Dom >uhhhhh he like made joke that was offensive!!!
>noo joke doesn't mean automatic connection to other bad things or negativity!!!!
It's so annoying and tens of thousands of years old dynamics but WE NEVER LEARN
>>
>>70341696
That was one of the points of the system, ironically enough.
>I find classification into types particularly helpful when I am called upon to explain parents to children or husbands to wives, and vice versa.
>It is also useful in understanding one's own prejudices.
>>
>>70339589
Please don't sexualize my mother-figure
>>
File: 1asniffs.png (55 KB, 300x200)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>70341696
We are very slow with these things, Jung was unironically ahead of its time. All we did with his theory was meme horoscopes.
The average normie uses the terms "introvert" and "extravert" but doesn't really know what they mean. More often than not they are confused with shyness and assertiveness, or social presence.

And even in MBTI circles we still confuse Feeling with emotionality, mix Thinking and Intuition(pic certainly related), confuse abstraction with Intuition, throw other things that aren't even related at all like intelligence, empathy, creativity, willpower, attention, memory etc.
>>
>>70340301
How big is your dept, if you don't mind saying?
>>
>>70314370
sadly I never had the means to really know what's my favorite, but growing up in AZ I always liked rainy and cloudy days, I like the Ocean but I guess mountains are nicer to live in
>>
>>70321678
well it's a eroge, it's not realistic
>>
>>70339459
I want to live there desu ;_;
>>
>>70341731
That's why I find it funny when people say stuff like MBTI shouldn't be used for relationships, when that was one of its most basic original uses.
>>
>>70340663
Breeder got the cursed trips! Look

>>70340666
Heheh, thanks!

>>70342319
Around 2000$ USD. Most of it comes from when I moved to my first apartment and had to buy stuff like a fridge, a bed, a washing machine, a couch, etc. I came here with nothing but my suitcase.
>>
File: mi-24.jpg (129 KB, 960x960)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>70333400
>your type
INTJ
>your thoughts on dating apps
Interesting at first, then normal fags got a hold of it. None of my interest now, I'll never find a decent girl there lol. Even then, I'm only 19, I aint gonna find a girl younger than me
>>70334722
Are you perhaps an INTP?
>>70335235
Why don't you play a real Shin Megami Tensei game like Nocturne or Strange Journey?
>>70323285
Like me
>>
>>70342487
>Around 2000$ USD.
Ah ok, that's a reasonable amount, I was thinking like several 10k. lol

>I came here with nothing but my suitcase.
Damn, you're a fighter.
You can be proud you made it so far.
I know others who wouldn't have been able to do what you did.
>>
I had 15k debt and then based Biden eliminated it
>>
>>70342452
It can be used to explain the psychological differences and potentially improve relationships in general by making people aware of types, but predicting compatibility only by looking at types is questionable at best.
>>
>>70342511
>Why don't you play a real Shin Megami Tensei game like Nocturne or Strange Journey?
Are they available on pc? Also, I've played devil survivor, does that count?

>>70342513
Yeah it's mostly from buying home appliances. I could see myself being clear by next year.
>>
>>70342513
I forgot to say, thanks! It was a lot of hard work to get this place, and even though I have to pay that money, I feel very happy with how I'm living now :)

>>70342437
Living in the mountains is the best. I come from the coast and the air is always humid and hot. If you don't have an air conditioner you're screwed. Ever since I moved I've been doing fine with just a small fan and it's great!
>>
File: meguthumbs.gif (1.18 MB, 354x498)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB GIF
>>70342568
>Are they available on pc?
Nocturne is
>>
>>70342554
I wouldn't use it for matchmaking but it can be used to predict or explain certain dynamics between people. A lot of the times I see people pushing back on the idea it should even be used to analyze relationships between types.
>>
>>70339596
Ayys are INTPs, they never do anything of substance
>>
>>70328452
this sounds nice as an INTP guy. except no manipulation. i like scheming and brainstorming and seeing it put into action.

i think my favorite friendship was this egirl i brainstormed with about how to potentially baby trap a chad, how to market her nudes and how to play men for money so she could succeed at the game she was playing. it was just fun seeing pieces moved around on a meta level and having an influence on it without being attached at all. i don't think much ended up happening, but it was interesting.
>>
>>70342886
Personally I think the issue is when you are trying to read too much into it.
For instance I can claim that if somebody is an introverted thinking type and extraverted thinking type, you are going to deal with the difference between introverted and extraverted criteria but that doesn't automatically mean either types will dismiss each other nor automatically find a middleground. Is the Te or Ti type going to make most decisions in the relationship? Are they going to accept each other? Nobody can really tell by simply looking at the theory.

Or if you want an example with opposite types, there are indeed people who will welcome and be attracted by who can use their inferior function but also others who don't want to be exposed to it at all. For some INTPs it sounds nice to have a ESFJ gf but for others it sounds like a nightmare.
>>
>>70343022
I agree with that, I just think it's a matter of knowing how to use the theory correctly and not trying to make all social interaction conform to it.

I think it's fine to say "types x and y tend to get along for these reasons," or to look for someone of a certain type the same you would other desirable traits. But it's only a rule of thumb type thing.
>>
File: IMG_20220815_172152.jpg (2.74 MB, 4208x2366)
2.74 MB
2.74 MB JPG
>>70342568
>Yeah it's mostly from buying home appliances. I could see myself being clear by next year.
Wish you all the best with that then.

>I feel very happy with how I'm living now :)
I'm a bit older than you and haven't had the same experiences you hinted at earlier, but I still definitely understand having your own place is just freeing. It was the same for me too.
Do you plan to get some plants (if you haven't yet)?
Pic related is one of my two sunflowers I had this year.
>>
>>70342511
>I aint gonna find a girl younger than me
why not a mature ENxP to get wasted with
>>
>>70343117
> I just think it's a matter of knowing how to use the theory correctly and not trying to make all social interaction conform to it.
Sadly it's how it ends up being used. Not sure who I have to blame for it, if not simply normies for being normies.
>>
File: file.png (15 KB, 85x396)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>70338250
>If you read books, you are a sensor.
I always thought books were intuitive shit
>>
>>70343289
He couldn't handle anything but a subservient mindless slave.
>>
File: zhWC6mCA_.png (175 KB, 400x400)
175 KB
175 KB PNG
>>70342511
>Are you perhaps an INTP?
No, INTJ. I think it's just the resting bitchface + social autism which causes my reactions to be slightly delayed.

I'm usually in my head thinking about stuff when I'm working out so it catches me off guard when someone tries to talk. A few days ago some guy tried to talk to me and when I paused and took a headphone out and was like "What?" he just went "Ah, I said your arms are looking good, didn't mean to interrupt, sorry."

I guess my reactions are kind of delayed and ponderous so people perceive it as hostility. Extroverts would be a lot more spontaneous and natural.
>>
>>70343452
Yes, but Megumin Anon is a Dark Triad Chad and as such could easily find a mindless slave girl.
>>
File: I2SdgXX.png (934 KB, 625x1000)
934 KB
934 KB PNG
>>70343289
Because no eggs and I love lolis or JK.
>>70343452
I'd convert her mind into being a cute ENTP gf who likes cuddling and intellectual challenges
>>70343514
Interesting. Whenever I'm at the gym I respond quickly if they ever ask for something, or give them a sign to wait a bit. Only time I really get nervous is when I ask for something but if someone asks me something I'm fine with it
>>70343519
I think really only slight narcassism and lack of empahy fits. Good reason too, I'm surrounded by retards and assholes. Always mindless slaves with no appeal and cocksuck the government
>>
File: file.png (442 KB, 1071x622)
442 KB
442 KB PNG
>>70338764
Exactly maybe it's just like an RTS game where you only have fun after 5 million hours where you're finally ok at the game
>>70338707
In all seriousness that's pretty much expected
I'm not sure if you particularly would even enjoy it if you were attached though, or if you're completely broken there, but regardless everyone can agree having sex with used up whores is incredibly unfulfilling. Even more unfulfilling is sex with an used up whore you're not attracted to sexually. At that point I'd just be wondering how the fuck I even got there. In the end I don't like the idea of kissing a mouth that's been cummed in that shit's gay
>>
>>70343600
>that shit's gay
And cucked. I forgot to say that
>>
File: file.png (950 KB, 1125x1111)
950 KB
950 KB PNG
>>70339596
They're intps addicted to agarthan crack which Adolf Hitler supplies them with in agartha every single week
>>
>>70343519
That's the best joke I heard all week. lmao
>>
File: file.gif (963 KB, 600x598)
963 KB
963 KB GIF
I read the entire thread. I think the quality's gotten significantly better. Have a good day /mbti/ I will go play some NFS Most Wanted with mods now
>>
>>70343593
It's not that I get nervous, it's more just having kind of slow/delayed reactions. I'm so in my head that it takes a second to process things and it's hard for me to just go with the flow in random encounters like that. I guess that's where the Ni stare comes from too.
>>
File: meguscream.gif (1.82 MB, 500x281)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB GIF
>>70343879
Weird. I usually process things lighting fast even without paying attention. Although I've been told by both classmates and my parents that my stare is terrifying
>>
>>70343450
Reading another man's thoughts will eternally be the sensor domain. Intuitives talk, sensors listen.
>>
>>70343962
Yes, yes, you're good at everything
>>
>People still cannot understand the difference between intuition and sensation
Say it with me.
Intuition.
Is.
Not.
Thinking.
>>
>>70344107
I bet if he read/watched Monster, he'd look at Johann and think to himself "wow, this is just like me, just like my glorious self".
>>
File: megumin.gif (1.37 MB, 765x640)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB GIF
>>70344107
Unironically I am. I haven't really found any flaws, as long as I get some background known and get hands I can become good at it. Sometimes, certain things come naturally to me or I'm able to guess how it works.
>>70344160
I already read it. I consider myself more like Walter White or House lmao
>>
File: megugaming.png (695 KB, 811x1145)
695 KB
695 KB PNG
>>70344231
Even then Johan is a total INFJ psychopath lmao. Also he's powered by nihilism which I hate and I consider people who are obessed with it are total faggots
>>
>>70342652
I'm so glad air conditioning is ubiquitous in the US
>>
>>70344150
Sensation = perception of the physical, actual, tangible reality through sense impressions
Intuition = perception of how something could be(not necessarily in future, but often it works in that way), through hunches coming from the unconscious
Both of those are involuntary acts yet they can guide your conscious orientation. Facts or possibilities are simply given, there is no reasoning nor judgement involved.

Thinking = impersonal, categorical judgement through logical reasoning. Allows to define concepts and connect ideas
Feeling = personal, moral judgement that also follows rational criteria. Gives values to things, and whether we "accept" it or not
Both of those are voluntary acts, facts here are deduced and always need some sort of standard to follow, be it external or internal.
>>
>>70344231
Meguanon, what are your sakinorva results? Like the scores iof the functions in the test
>>
File: Megumin-anime.png (109 KB, 300x600)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
>>70344710
The fuck is it to you, nigger? Suck my balls
>>
File: megu3.gif (1.63 MB, 540x300)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB GIF
>>70344710
Can't remember I do however know Ni and Ne were about 36-39 ish, Te was like 30 something, Si was at 15. Don't remember the rest. I do think Ne is high because I did an ennegram test where both 8 and 5 were matched with the same score
>>
File: gusoooooooo.jpg (5 KB, 273x225)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>70344761
You are not a Ni dom, you are a Fi dom.
>>
File: meguholyshit.jpg (33 KB, 492x558)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>70344793
You wish. Just because I lust over girls doesn't mean my Fi is dom. Its just means my testosterone levels are too high
>>
File: gusagaindffff.jpg (10 KB, 276x220)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>70344800
You post anime, thus you are a Fi dom.
>>
>>70344818
By that logic Turbie, Sophie, Centaur, ENFJ-senpai, INFPrince, and INFJ-A are all Fi Doms.
>>
File: gussssss.jpg (45 KB, 1100x618)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>70344860
>By that logic
Ti dom.
Heh, you should be more careful, you leave yourself open to some rapid-fire typing.
>>
The astrology of the psychological world
>>
>>70344860
>INFPrince
well no shit
>>
>>70344860
>Turbie, Sophie, Centaur, ENFJ-senpai, INFPrince, and INFJ-A are all Fi Doms
I wholeheartedly believe this, except ENFJ-senpai and maybe Turbie
>>
>be me
>INFJ
>get upset with someone for one reason or another
>they tell me I'm reading too deeply into things, seeing stuff that isn't there, etc
>go on public rant about something
>some people agree but others tell me I take stuff too seriously and see things that aren't there
Are INFJs paranoid or does the rest of society just gaslight us?
>>
File: gussarew.jpg (8 KB, 300x225)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>70314370
There is a pack of Fe doms and Se doms in the communal kitchen.

How do I lure them away?
>>
File: faucets1.png (70 KB, 424x979)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
MBTI is one of the systems OCEAN was originally compared against, as it was the most comprehensive one back in the day. One of the utilities of OCEAN is also to tie many disparate typologies together, so it made sense for me to try doing something with Jungian typology. Especially as Jung takes a more introverted approach, and the lexical hypothesis is a more extraverted approach. The NEO PI-R is also among the most scientifically valid tests in this subset of personality psychology. So there's a twofold aim: hopefully showing how dumb the "MBTI astrology" meme is, especially when there's so much overlap. Secondly, it's to go from something restricted and a bit outdated, like the MBTI, to something more recent and with am open access inventory, like the IPIP, which would allow some independent research.
I have compared the faucets instead of the dimensions, as the dimensions are not so uniform, and I am not the first to note this, and it's controversial how many factors there are. Ultimately, it's just more useful for my aims.
Notes on some choices:
E-I can be exchanged. Conscious orientation and sociability are not the same in practice, but they are the same in principle - some sociability ought to come from orientation to objects,and a lowered interest in sociability ought to come from orientation to the subject.
Usually introverted sensing is pegged as low openness, and MBTI N correlates to N, but I ignored that, for two reasons: I think that Si in MBTI has been reduced to an undifferentiated or a weakly differentiated role. I do not agree with the immediate relation of intuition to aesthetics, as intuition will freely ignore it for some deeper vision, as seen in abstract art. Therefore, I assigned introverted sensing as low E high aesthetics. It's been mentioned in these threads that one letter code is not always one "stack", and it's been about time to move away from the strict bimodality.
>>
File: faucets2.png (37 KB, 463x820)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>>70345072
Here I also gave a, admittedly less successful, hypothetical on how a five factor typology would go. There's already research on circumplexes, interfactor intrafactor correlations etc, so this is pretty much a dead end. However, it's still kind of useful for my original goal.
In the end, this will probably get one (You) maximum and won't affect absolutely anything, but it's been on my mind, so I had to finish the basics.
If you want something less dry to do with all this, see if your MBTI and OCEAN matches what I've outlined. You certainly won't be impressing the women with all this, just stick to the 16p for that.

TL:DR somewhat original, somewhat sensible contribution to theory LARP
>>
>>70344968
Even if you dislike Sophie, he's a blatant Fe user. Centaur is Fi, but not in the dominant position. INFJ-A is Fi, but not Dom Fi. He is clearly Dom Ni.
>>
>>70345095
Centaur = ESFP truther? LAWL
>>
>>70344893
I know, you've read someone's uninformed take based on people who use the indicator to feel special. That, in fact, does not make MBTI "the astrology of the psychological world".
>>
>>70345072
Can you repost in the next thread please? End of thread is garbage time
>>
>>70345072
>>70345086
What part of which screenshot do I need to look at as an ENFJ?
>>
>>70343015
your favorite friendship was one where you played cuckold for an egirl and convinced yourself that it was intellectually gratifying?
>>
>>70345095
I do dislike Sophie, and I'm glad he's gone. This thread is so much better without his braindead ESFJ bimbo garbage.
>>
>>70344969
>they tell me I'm reading too deeply into things, seeing stuff that isn't there, etc
I mean people will say that any time you notice certain patterns you're not supposed to. But you might be a schizo.
>>
>>70344981
Tell the Feggots that an introverted feeler is being bullied outside
>>
>>70344893
based retard oregenally
>>
>>70345284
>>70345284
>>70345284
>>70345284
zero content zero bread
you must like hoshino pancakes in order to post in the thread
>>
>>70343015
You have problems, sir
>>
>>70345210
I didn't notice that. Sure, I can repost it.

>>70345225
Should be pretty visible that it's the first one; you just match the rows and columns, so extrovert faucets and feeling+intuition. I've put sympathy as the highet, fantasy in aux, ideas, actions, organizing as unconscious. I've tried to fit the J/P into everything, so if you follow the pattern, you should be ENFJ. Of course, ENFJs should have faucets like feeling pretty high too, but I just wanted to include the strongest close matches to the Jungian functions. So I didn't write out every single one. The ones in the middle will also vary by person.
>>
>>70345072
>Usually introverted sensing is pegged as low openness, and MBTI N correlates to N, but I ignored that, for two reasons: I think that Si in MBTI has been reduced to an undifferentiated or a weakly differentiated role. I do not agree with the immediate relation of intuition to aesthetics, as intuition will freely ignore it for some deeper vision, as seen in abstract art. Therefore, I assigned introverted sensing as low E high aesthetics. It's been mentioned in these threads that one letter code is not always one "stack", and it's been about time to move away from the strict bimodality.
Based post
>>
>>70345274
So they can jump on him too or defend him?
>>
>>70345574
Both, then they will fight with each other over it.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.