[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: stay-at-home-wife.webm (886 KB, 576x1024)
886 KB
886 KB WEBM
what are you doing to get a stay-at-home-wife?
>>
>>70315224
nothing

48tgg
>>
>>70315224
Manipulating her kindness and breaking her down into thinking shes weak even thos shes a Leo
>nothin personal shiksa goyim
>>
>>70315224
Ignoring her larp to grift simp views, she's really attractive.
>>
File: 1655723513448.png (424 KB, 712x630)
424 KB
424 KB PNG
I'm planning on dating someone who's too mentally ill for a job anyways. If I can use my STEM degree I should have more than enough money for both of us.
>>
>>70315224
I just told her she didn't need to work if she hates it that much and she's much happier now idk
>>
trad chicks are annoying and can go fuck chad
>>
>>70315419
Tell me your mom caught you masturbating without saying it
>>
File: dog-smirk.gif (1.13 MB, 220x221)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB GIF
>>70315443

I've never been caught jokes on you
>>
>>70315443
>>70315465
my mom thought she caught me fapping when I wasn't, that was actually worse
>>
>>70315224
You don't. They don't exist. We're all gonna die.
>>
>>70315224
Find a girl that's an introvert who's dedicated to a hobby/passion that keeps them at home like art, gardening, crafts, gaming etc. Also helps if they have little to no friends and they don't like to hangout often. My gf is exactly like this and it's pretty sweet honestly.
>>
>>70315224
would/10 holy shit she looks like my crush in high school
>>
>>70315224
no sane woman wants to be a stay at home wife for a disgusting moid
>>
File: file.png (523 KB, 576x1024)
523 KB
523 KB PNG
>>70315224
staying married to my current stay-at-home wife
>>
>>70315603
where did you find her, how did you meet her? asking for myself
>>
>>70315686
met her in my college class. we randomly sat next to each other and she was doing some watercoloring while we waited for the professor to come in. every time I saw her she was working on her art before class began and when I started hanging out with her she would use any down time to work on her art.

she liked hanging out with me bc I didn't take issue with her working on art bc others got bored or took offense and thought she was ignoring them/wanted them to leave.
>>
>>70315827
>met her in my college class. we randomly sat next to each other and she was doing some watercoloring while we waited for the professor to come in. every time I saw her she was working on her art before class began and when I started hanging out with her she would use any down time to work on her art.
I'm extremly upset you are so fucking lucky. This shit never happened to me. and now, will never happen.
But good for you, at least somebody gets a happy end.
>>
File: E9WOgzqXsAIJ1i9.jpg (52 KB, 1080x742)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>In the process of joining a conservative church
>Working my stay-at-home job that pays decently well to build up money and buy a house at some point
>Learning to be more comfortable driving slowly but surely so I can go out and try to meet more people
>Using dating apps just on the off chance that works
>Trying to work on art projects to keep my mind creative and my personality interesting
I feel like, within reason given my personal shortcomings, I'm doing everything I possibly can to secure a stay-at-home wife.
Results so far: absolutely none.
>>
>>70315224
She wants to reign in a beta male that can work for her while she lazes around
>>
>>70315224
I am trying to get an IBEW electrician apprenticeship.
If I ever get a wife I could raise a family off of that.
>>
>>70315224
>I would totally be a housewife
>let me prove it with a tiktok!
Are women retarded? Legit question.
>>
I wish it were reasonable to be a stay at home husband. I never had many passions in society, but I can cook and don't mind cleaning up the house. My at home passion is writing shitty fiction just like a woman would. But no woman would go for it and I'm not trans.
>>
File: 1638422117087.jpg (1.3 MB, 2219x2959)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB JPG
>>70315883
im really lucky since I almost fucked it all up bc I sat somewhere else the next time we had class. she was kinda closed off that first day and i thought she wouldn't be interested in talking to me so I moved.

the seat I moved to sucked and I didn't like the people around so I moved back next class. later on she told me she was glad I came back bc she was super annoyed of the new guy who sat next to her. crazy how different my life would have turned out if I never returned to that seat.
>>
>>70315224
Nothing. I already have one. She use to work, then had our child and fucked ifnim having her go to work so someone else can raise my child.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.