[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: helloletter.png (1.49 MB, 1385x994)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB PNG
Letter thread general
Let me know if you want the rest of this weird leak that was posted on /v/ a few years ago edition

Also only channeling allowed. No letters. Do not write letters or leave initials.
>>
We could have been cool but you just had to follow me around bothering me!
>>
File: 1515960132929.png (1.22 MB, 1057x593)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
I could have taught you like some fun riddles or something
>>
It's all over now. I'm deleting the whole world. You won't even have time see this post, actually. If you read this message, just know that I have already deleted the real world and you are only living in a phantasm on the edge of a black hole.
>>
And here lies the world in which we all lived, where griefers were allowed to roam freely before anon obliterated all realities where they exist. It was a wretched world, full of assholes. Rest in peace, evil place.
>>
We have so much fun in vc and then you go and say shit that makes me feel like you don't even actually like me. Do you want me to die
I love you so much, i bet you have a ton of egirls and im nothing special haha. I should just dissapear from this before I get hurt
>>
>>71092709
@ basic ho
You wouldn't like and want to do with me anyways bitch and I got enough trouble as is I ain't need no woman in my life. Normalfaggots are more up your alleyway. They ain't know what is love but you neither. You fit well together.
>>
>>71093111
I just pooped while reading this, wanna see?
>>
You women that keep following me when I'm talking to someone and asking them what I was talking about every time need to fucking stop. Leave me alone. I can't even have a private conversation with anyone without someone showing up and asking what I said. I'm tired of it.
>>
I feel so worthless. I feel so empty. It just feels like nothing in my life will ever matter, nor has it ever mattered.
I'm sick of being invisible. I'm sick of being insignificant. I'm sick of being expendable, of being alone, of being forgotten, disposed of, and walked over.
I'm sick of being alive.
>>
>>71094088
no bitcjh nys
>>
>>71093111
>I love you so much

hahahahaha. lol.
>>
run away pep, theyre just lovebombing u again before they go mental again.
>>
>>71095107
why are you talking about pep
youre not me
>>
>>71095107
>theyre just lovebombing u again before they go mental again.

many such cases. pep, get away from that cunt!
>>
This thread glows more than any other thread on /r9k/
>>
>>71095693
Sometimes I wonder if the equivalent threads on other boards have equivalent people. I'm not the one being watched by glowies I'm sure.
>>
Dear Can't go over it, can't go under it, can't go around it anon.
Thanks for the mammories of the bear cave around that dwindling fire of 4h camp. Falling out of the canoe cuz just a boy and a girl..
Make it rain.
>>
Dear Mr. Sandman,

Little fuckers continue to show a lack of understanding in the correlation between constipation, sleep deprivation, malnourishment, physical stimulation, and depression. They've disturbed my sleep cycle so many times this year that I now feel depressed 90 to 95% of my waking hours--and I can feel the depression in my dreams as well. Even on days in which I'd gotten 7 to 9 hours of sleep; I still end up feeling depressed. Even on days in which I'm not already depressed (regardless of how much or how little sleep I'd gotten); the little fuckers make sure to fuck me up at random (often with their "excuses" such as "we're evil") until I end up feeling depressed. As they've now begun to refuse letting me get up to eat a large meal (e.g. breakfast or dinner) and not allowing me to get to my bathroom after the first hour or so of rudely waking me up before sunrise; I now also tend to feel constipated, malnourished, and thirsty to go with regular bouts of vertigo, light-headedness, blood pressure drops, etc. They, of course, place all blame on me--even for depression I'd felt throughout my elementary, middle, and high school years. Little fuckers confirm that I am handing the big fellas more ammunition for their big and bigger guns to destroy me in mind, body, and soul--all rolled into one--to make it easier for them to kill three birds with one stone. I suspect that you, too, Mr. Sandman--are among the big fellas. Are my suspicions correct?
>>
File: anyway im going to bed.jpg (299 KB, 537x680)
299 KB
299 KB JPG
Another night "wasted" playing games. I enjoy the game, I enjoy the company, but I ain't ever gonna build my own company at this rate. It always feels like disengaging from the dream. I wish I could just be happy, or at least exercise moderation. I should've just committed to my stated intent to give x his reading so I can go hermit for a few days without guilt, but I can't seem to break this cycle where I wake up too robbed to break the larger cycle of larger guilt.. there's multiple matryoshka layers of it. And as far as card games go, this shit is supposed to be quick and easy, but just like watching a show or having a conversation, everything's always way more armchair than it should be. We both toil too much dirt solely to have more to say. Just as it's seldom satisfying even winning when my friend isn't good, the time sink drains more than it entertains, and certainly more than it fills. He's my best friend, but I've got to get my life under control. It'll probably take like a week without dopamine for me to even be able to improve. I just wanna disappear. I want the freedom to.
>>
As I lie here in the unstarted gloom I can only think of how grateful I am for this wonderful opportunity. It's like a sealed terrarium in its unstarted months, bacteria to yield or flourish, its complexity and interaction unseen or just comatose dirt. Whatever. I could be something but I choose nothing or everything. Have a good one.
>>
>>71096846
Holy shit you write exactly like how I used to please get better.
>>
>>71096936
I'm okay. I choose this.
>>
>>71096965
No I mean your prose I I I I I It's It's It's its cmon man think about what the reader actually hears as for that other thing you can only help yourself human would rather let you die than help goof luck.
>>
Nah man it's not a pity party I'm just learning so much about sense of self. I think a lot about these themes. I want to be independent of visceral senses, I want to harden what I consider to be me.
>>
I think it's funny your dab daddy recycled my material. Must have felt some type of way lol
>>
Sometimes I feel like I should reach out and then I remember how every girl we ever encountered, you would immediately declare that you were fucking *in love with her*, making it so that *no one* gets to have a girlfriend.
>>
And then I remember what a fucking baby you are and how much you hate it when other people prosper.
>>
You're such a waste of time. KYS asap
>>
>>71098264
>KYS asap

https://youtu.be/mOJcpAHLfo4
>>
all that you love will be taken away you faggot traitor
>>
>t. some guy who bases his whole life on a list of rules yet can't even live up to the very first one
>>
Hey look EO reappears with his forced homosexuality bit simply because I ask questions that the little fuckers refuse to get the big fellas to answer. That the little fuckers continue asking, "so what?" and borrowing various random, real people's faces (family members, TV celebrities, etc.) just goes to show that the big fellas have no intent on revealing themselves whereas the little fuckers will simply continue until I basically die. That they switch to JT or whatever for very short periods (usually less than one hour--not even allowing me to get up to urinate every 30 minutes or so without having one of the males among them pipe up--usually EO) also goes to show that they won't be allowing me to go to school or work ("well duh" they respond) without their interruptions every few minutes or so--especially, say, after having an argument with a co-worker or something. It's fairly obvious to me by this point that the big fellas already knew all of this based off of the information that the little fuckers revealed to me in December of 2019 and the fact that EO pretty much came hand-in-hand with JT and all the others. It's fairly obvious to me by this point that they've gained complete control of this body and only allow "me" to stick around in here as an observer. Little fuckers continue to pretend as if I'm somehow telling them to stick around by having me point this out.

So they set this whole thing up from the start many years ago in order to get me fucked up until the day I finally die my slow and painful permanent death.
>>
File: 1660987305794130.jpg (79 KB, 772x785)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
Gonna need more popcorn.
>>
Oh yeah they don't want me going after LM and SL. Otherwise they wouldn't be doing this weird shit in which they REALLY want me to ejaculate to EO's face--with or without physical stimulation of my genitals. Something to do with teaching me some sort of lesson in regards to decades-old sexual fantasies involving the likes of KB, SL, etc. in particular. It's the sort of thing that suggests that it matters not which sex is predominantly present among the big fellas, nor which group they're affiliated with.

They just don't care either way.

Enjoy the show.
>>
"Why 'booka'?" they tell me in a mocking tone (using EO's voice)--in reference to me jokingly clucking like a chicken as I'd been doing since my middle and high school years among my family members. Little fuckers have already namedropped at least two of my family members this morning. Which one am I expected to "blame" this time around without actually "blaming"?

"With a knife," the little fuckers sometimes tell me. "Go kill them," they sometimes add.

How could this possibly go wrong?

"Nobody gives a fuck," the little fuckers now tell me almost daily.

Psychosis appears imminent.
>>
Look, I love you but you do not love me. It is as simple as that. I am done trying. I will not answer your texts moving forward.
>>
"They're gonna' do it again."

"They're gonna' say the same thing."

Both within less than a minute before showing me EO in the nude yet again.

"You betcha'."

Oh yeah they were already beginning to use EO similarly in between telling me to jerk off to JT in 2019 and the Sophia Lillis bit in 2020. And earlier this year after I'd gone over a week without jerking off.

Go figure.

"Who gives a fuck?" they ask me--after confirming that indeed nobody does.
>>
>>71098713
>Buttmad they chose NATOpedos and God abandoned them.
God doesn't give a shit about your lines on a map, kike.
>>
>>71099598
Imagine the little fuckers, imagine their brains, imagine stimulating the headband area just behind their ears, this is the somatosensory cortex, responsible for the perception of pain. They hate pain color
>>
Sounds like a Death Note reference.

Get out.

Yep. Well played. The blank slate went from good, to moron, and is going back to blank slate. Hey that's me!
>>
And now they're mocking me as I attempt to focus on JT only to have her replaced by EO for the second time this morning--as they'd done a few days ago. They smile and laugh as I try real hard to focus on JT and wonder how it is that this seems so much more difficult today compared to how it was three years ago. They laugh when I see JT. Not so with EO.
>>
JT? I haven't heard those words in a long time. Is it shorthand for Just in Time? We may be afflicted by the same group of scumbags, fella.
>>
And also you're the one bizarrely lurking without ever saying anything. Not me.
>>
EO returns! The other little fuckers simply stand by and smile--making successful attempts at inducing painful convulsions even after I'd reached such a relaxed physical state that my convulsions no longer felt painful. Regardless--EO often appears more strongly in my relaxed state than he does in my slightly less relaxed states--which then sometimes leads to painful convulsions (especially after having them wake me up with their nightmares or a similar tactic as they'd done earlier this year which led to me losing one of my dogs over Sophia Lillis). EO, of course, often appears within less than five minutes of me waking up--or even less than two seconds at least once. They now ask whether I'm sure that I'd like for this to occur again simply because I recall such incidents from just this year for which they attribute to a random family member who'd not been present here this entire year.
>>
File: 1166589_p0.jpg (72 KB, 600x750)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
I used to know an Eden in school. She was very smart, quiet and cool. She had long brown hair and wore glasses and a sister named Angel. I doubt the Eden from the last letter thread is the Eden I remember, but imagine if it was! That would be cool.
>>
Now they're showing me Sophia Lillis yet again! For what purpose? They don't want me getting aroused to any of the women they show me or I try to focus on, but EO is fine with them? What was their problem, again? Something to do with EM, I think? No wait they started off with bitching about LM at first this morning. Pretty sure they'd bitched about SU and LM before EM back in 2019, too.

And what was Rodger's, AS', David's, and/or FLP's problem with my dog that they needed to use Sophia Lillis as an excuse to start unnecessary drama that would have otherwise never occurred?
>>
I get it now. He is making fun of that fatass tranny and his friends. Lol. Lmao even. King shit.
>>
They bring EO in the nude back simply for asking why they all refuse to leave, why they keep bringing EO back, why they continue to bitch about EM and LM and other women without specifying what happened, showing me animations of EM in the nude and/or sucking cock and then bitch about me getting aroused, then having them switch back to EO using almost identical animations, etc. They're smiling at me now and asking, "so what?"

They've also begun to namedrop random female TV and film celebrities like Sophia Lillis and Jenna Ortega. Almost as if they're using my own methods of making myself smile by fantasizing sexually of such women (often in absurd situations that would more than likely never occur especially not with me).

So the little fuckers expect me to smile and laugh but they'd rather not have me using my own methods, it seems. My only other method is as simple as watching Youtube videos with animals doing funny shit. Little fuckers don't like this part as much as they did earlier this year, either. Both methods eventually leads them to bringing EO back for one reason or another. Can't even watch sitcoms like George Lopez because the women might turn me on.

"Who gives a fuck?" they ask.
>>
>>71096617
>I've got to get my life under control. It'll probably take like a week without dopamine for me to even be able to improve.
What will you do in order to improve?
>>
Dear big fellas,

Why do the little fuckers' women tend to sound like Tachikomas? Pretty sure that R never talked that way with me in person. EM's voice is also (somewhat) more mature-sounding, I think. JT's original voice also sounded more mature three years ago, y'know, once she stopped being "mute". Then JT would sound like a Soul Calibur character for a time (like Cassandra or Sophitia).
>>
My baby so cutie when he delirious and hellbent on world domination
!
>>
Quick update: I didn't read any of this shit!
>>
>>71092709
I miss you a lot. I wish I could hug you and squeeze tightly.
>>
How much did I glow twenty years ago?
>>
>little fuckers having me go to the cops over painful convulsions that led the little fuckers having me go to the ER many months ago only to be sent back home on the same then having me complain to my therapist who then called the cops on me in order to get me hospitalized and sent back home three days later
>>
How long is EM's esophagus, anyway?
>>
>>71102331
Be my big spoon
>>
consider yourself blocked
i am done
>>
>>71102331
I know this isn't about me, but let's hug, anon. Unless it's about me, then I'm running away.
>>
File: IMG-4422.jpg (589 KB, 969x1347)
589 KB
589 KB JPG
man. for a couple of reasons the family wasnt able to get together for the holidays this year. im drunk alone at home and was looking for something else but ran into this letter my dad wrote me nearly a decade ago and read it. started crying almost immediately. fuck i love that man and want to make him proud
>>
Is it really so wrong to overtly forgive someone but covertly despise them and go out of your way to avoid them unless absolutely necessary to make contact in which case do your best to fake genuine politeness for the rest of your lives?
>>
>>71105217
No. I call it being southern.
>>
>>71104997
Very sweet and cute
>>
>>71105307
Southern are "polite"? Fascinating
>>
Yea dude, southern hospitality and all that

>>71101871
Probably turn off desktop notifications kek
>>
BOIII LET ME AT THAT MANAAAA
>>
>>71105469
>Probably turn off desktop notifications kek
Is it that simple?
>>
>>71105313
man i cried like a baby. im too fucked up now to call him but tomorrow for sure im writing him and my moms something. i know nobody gives a fuck but heres a translations
>my my son J,
>it feels like it's been a very long time since gave you a handwritten letter.. you were always kindenough to send me and your mother handwritten cards...well they were more like letters i guess
>man..J, i know you must (often?) feel like i dont understand you at all but i hope that doesnt feel like you feel too stuffy about how ive tried to raise you. when i was you age, i went thought the same (i was once your age too). i see myself in you. so that's why if you can, i'm asking you to see try a little to understand me as well
>we always tell you but you know your mom and i love and trust you. please dont forget that. even for small, ultimately insignificant things that we disagree on, it's not that we outright want to go against you to we cant trust you; it's just that our perspectives at the time were different. your mother and i are so proud and happy that you're our son. all we wish for is that you become a little healthier, and someone more and more people can see as a role model. if you have dreams or goals, please let me know and talk to me. i know you're going to be more independent from now on and i want to keep being a part of your life. independence starts with dependence and i want you to know you can always depend on me and your mom. good news is on your way.
>merry christmas
>dad
god i love that man im sorry for everything
>>
>>71105950
Of course not. One distraction leads to the next, all keeping us from ourselves.
>>
>>71106543
What can we do, then? I'm in the same boat. How do we eliminate distractions instead of just going from one to the next? From abandoning one only to adopt another in its absence?
>>
>>71106633
I can't say with complete confidence, even in one's ability to discern the difference vs illusion, but I imagine it requires pushing through all that makes us yearn to run away from where we'd truly like to be. Me? I've grown to be uncomfortable being alone at length, so sitting once more with myself, truly, in honest darkness, may reveal the way. I've gotten away from writing. But it's complicated, because I don't really want to be writing, the same way one can run to themselves and still be running away from an unsatisfying external that requires effort to rectify, such as a family that doesn't serve. One can try to better said family, or build another. One can go it alone and find more to share, more care for company, or one can sour their inner in isolation. So as always, I advocate for balance, and the alchemist's mutability. We have to question faith every breath if we really want to be above the automatic, and then question that, endlessly. Yet too much questioning will throw off the balance. I'm unhealthy, so I don't know what I don't know.
>>
>>71106633
I suppose the antidote is and always was honesty
>>
hey you. i blew out the candles and took out the ash trays. i made your bed, changed everything, made it fresh and woke you up with some rubs and you said you were comfy enough on the couch. i feel like i should have dragged you into your bed and slept on the couch myself. i feel bad for getting you sick

an alarm has been set an hour before you have to wake up so you can get some tylenol in you and break your fever. sorry again. you're really fucking cute. you're like a stubborn little girl refusing to admit you're sick. i just want you to be alright. stop being such a fake tough girl
>>
I can't imagine being able to express myself anonymously. I can't even hold my phone without thinking of you.
>>
>>71102817
I find it's always the little fuckers with the lilest stones that call the cops.
>>
>>71106915
man if only. Sweet post anon.
too bad it means nothing. Maybe take up writing?
>>
>>71105485
godspeed little acolyte
>>
Level 7 clearance required

Caught -- --- thought -- ---. -- mirror, ------- -- so badly all --- ----. ------ in ----- ------ to your -----. This constant daydream. --- ------ reflected. I always ----- --- clear -- ---- -- --- rain. ---- --- river realized. --------- -- --- --------, - reflection held me down, choking and giving me air, shaping --- - ---- -- ---- touch. I --- --- --------, --- storm teased ------, -------. --- massaged -- ---- --- ------- -- Hushed tones. - ---- ---, i ---- --- -- ---, - always ----. Rainfall played --- ---------- -- --- ---- -- our ------.

------
>>
Your emptiness echoes into me. Your soul is barren while mine overflows.
>>
A, I want to ask your if you actually liked me at one point before you met your bf now husband but I think that might cause misunderstandings and problems
I just wanna know if a girl actually liked me that way
>>
n

you may be the emptiest void i have ever tried to connect with. there is something deeply strange about you, in the opposite way as myself. you are very dishonest and it is hard to know the full extent.
>>
j

fuck me jack daddyyyy i want to smell your chest (is it hairy? i hope so) and feel your hips thrusting against mine
>>
Little fuckers are trying to get me to coom without touching myself using animations that they'd mostly used for EO earlier this year again.

This part probably wouldn't bother me too much especially considering that I'm not currently doing anything particularly important to focus on if it weren't for the fact that EO is depicted as overtly male and that they insist on (very rarely) using similar imagery but with random women only to have the little fuckers switch back to EO as soon as I start to get an erection.
>>
U seeing this shit pep? Like clockwork
>>
>little fuckers ask what I want
How about you all go away and never come back?
>"So what?" little fuckers ask two or three times at least
>>
are stereotypes inherently a bad thing? I just find it pathetic that people can't think of their own ways to do something and end up following the most basic available information on the internet and then form these stereotypical groups that circlejerk the same material/methods
>>
>little fuckers rapidly switch back to R saying something about guinea pigs as I attempted to focus on EM after they'd user her to temporarily replace EO while I was reading something I'd written which made no reference to EM
>>
>>71105973
your pops loves ya too
>>
File: fh8735r5.jpg (146 KB, 918x636)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>71099785
us yids run this simulation, goyshit. going to cry? you will.
>>
Technically this would imply that I am to assume that I'd be dominant in a homosexual relationship because this can apparently only be "accomplished" with anger. And yet both men and women out of a total of 10,000+ people refuse to approach me after three years even after completing my eight hours of community labor and being released after three days of involuntary commitment to a hospital.

What's changed? Not much. They apparently didn't like it that I overused the internet from October 2019 to January 2021.
>>
>allow us to communicate to you information that could've been more easily communicated in person after repeatedly rejecting your attempts at reaching out to us only to later have us tell you to go back to the same people who'd previously rejected you (which is whom we claim to be) using a method that you'd never given much thought in regards to the details and you would've never learned about from home with no internet and no cell phone and back when all you had was TV and a sketchpad
>>
How DID the little fuckers and big fellas find out about that Oxnard chick in 2015?
>>
Dear Vore
Happy thanksgiving to you and your son.
From I don't know, anonymous retard. Like you'll ever read this.
>>
I guess it just makes sense from here for us to sleep alone.
>>
Snibby snab.
Crabs holding me down,
one more gets in my way.
I'll murder you.
>>
why did you leave without saying goodbye??? i could understand if it was a week, maybe a month, but a year? say goodbye to me RIGHT NOW
>>
https://youtu.be/zKQBHkzOYvw
>>
>>71094575
Ok, maybe next time?
Let me know and I'll take a pic
>>
I actually buy it, but what choice do I have but to simply sit here and wait for death? You would know more than me as to whether or not I buy it, anyway. Oh hey the little fuckers are now throwing things at me.

Hey did I mention that one time I stayed up for 48 to 72 hours drinking nothing but orange juice and playing the Day of Defeat mod for Half-Life 1 way back in, like, the 2004 to 2006 period?
>>
>>71093111
people you talk to in vc are not real
anyone you have not seen face to face is not real, your feelings towards them are mere projections of your loneliness
>>
Aiste.... Humph...
>>
head is hurt
tummy is hurt
and heart dont feel too good itself
>>
>>71111909
what hurts your heart
>>
Ive self isolated so much
now I dont have any friends or even just anyone to talk to
and I've done it all to myself.
>>
>>71111921
dwelling on the past, letting possible futures haunt me
>>
>>71111921
for an answer from a different ngl,
strong emotions always translate into a physical sensation for me
>>
And then

Just like that

Everyone stopped giving a fuck about God and magic and shit

But became Muslims anyway.

We should all be wearing condoms now because this whole mindfuck business works like both ways apparently.
>>
>>71111909
All your troubles are caused by keeping bread in your diet
>>
>>71112412
I ate three eggs yesterday just to spite you, well-intentioned but rarted
>nutritionist
anon
>>
actually that isnt true it was love-centered

I had two eggs at breakfast and then allowed myself another with my ramen because the other Anon with better vibes said it is ok and that further affirmed my alreadybelief that it is ok

Gotta make dough but I just want a leaf
>>
Where is Aiste...
>>
>>71096617
>but I ain't ever gonna build my own company at this rate.
You can do it, especially in the internet age
>>
>>71112574
Nothing wrong with eggs, just bread
>>
>watch as he sabotages his own birthday both pre-emptively and post-emptively--would he have been able to tell the difference?
>>
>>71112597
>ramen
It's over, fatty
>>
>>71092709
i dont know why i still think about you even though i cant even remember your face or voice, i cant even move on but your name starts with a s.
>>
>>71112597
I give you permission to have another one, bro. Gotta eat big to get big.
>>
>>71114031
idk and im scared to call you. lol
>>
>>71114043
>>71114031

My S, I remember those things.
Especially his voice.
I miss him dearly but he hates me and I deserve it.
>>
>>71114153
if you are her, can we talk? maybe for a min or two.
>>
>>71114194
whats your last initial?
I doubt I'm your person, t b h
My S hates me and doesn't want to speak with me lol
>>
I just need to get this off my chest:
You don't come here so I am safe although I have mentioned recently that I used to come here for the letters and I am glad you didn't read my previous one.

I am hurting, both emotionally and physically. I am not in love but I love you. I care about your happiness and safety. I feel like such an autist now trying to reconnect with you. Like a silly penguin giving you pebbles so you would notice me again and we could go back to what we were but that is gone now. I feel stuck in a limbo where we are not lovers but not friends... What are we? I feel afraid of smothering you too much but at the same time if I distance myself you'll be gone. It's so stupid to feel like that again... This hopeless and helpless... Maybe I won't be able to keep my promise...

Anyway, it is going to be okay. We are going to be okay no matter what.
>>
Fucking GitHub devs injecting shit, no mans land...

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>71114031
>i cant even remember your face or voice
i'll reply as another S on their behalf:
you
fucking
retard

>>71114153
>>71114254
idk why but you sound like my ex.
same reply to you.
>>
>>71115276
to be fair, I deserve it
>>
>>71115357
ya got two options, tots.
learn from your past or drown in your own filth.
>>
>>71112412
i am allergic to wheat so no wheat bread anymore. other grains except rice often to bother my tummy too. but bread is healthy for most people. its a good moderate calorie food to stay thin and fit. its processed oils and meats/dairy/eggs and maybe the processed sugars to some extent causing issues for the majority.
>>
>>71113166
cultures that ate bread and other starches as their main food traditionally were very slim. it's definitely the fats. fat calories are the almost exclusive origin of stored fat. carbs and protein are preferentially stored in the muscles and excreted. this is basic nutrition science. every single obesity problem country eats extreme amounts of fat. you can even test the dats on someoinws body to see what kinds of fat they eat. fat can go right from the food onto the hips and/or skin.
>>
>>71115463
*someones
original correction
>>
I do want to say something
>>
>>71115463
>fat calories are the almost exclusive origin of stored fat.

absolutely wrong

>this is basic nutrition science.

absolutely wrong.

please don't post on shit you have zero knowledge about with such conviction, it hurts to read
>>
File: fortyjugs.png (529 KB, 554x645)
529 KB
529 KB PNG
If your heart ain't fully in the streets then take your leg out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PugKejR-18M

gotta switch identities again oh well
>>
>>71114153
>>71114031
If it's C, it's because I still think about you all the time. Thoughts connect people, even over massive distances.
>>
File: corpse.png (406 KB, 828x1432)
406 KB
406 KB PNG
dead meat
>>
>>71115752
his statements are ridiculous anyway as the healthiest diets are Mediterranean and Japanese - the Mediterranean one involves LOTS of fat in the form of olive oil, pork and lardo, and fatty fish, and while their primary grain is wheat, they eat other preparations like pasta alongside bread. The Japanese also eat plenty of fatty fish, pork, and oil - they are the largest importer of sesame in the world, almost solely for oil - and their primary grain is rice.

What both of these cultures have in common also is eating lots of green vegetables, and the relative dominance of fish over other meats like pork and beef, which do appear but in much reduced quantities compared to the western diet.

They overall just eat their veggies and eat highly flavored foods instead of mild slop. It's subtle - a piece of fish drenched in olive oil LOOKS a lot more indulgent than a chicken tender, and tastes like it too, but it's far healthier and far more filling.
>>
>>71115752
this is just true. people can take a course in it if they want, or even just looked up de novo lipogenesis and see how the literature says it is rare and calorie expensive.
>>71116182
all lies. i encourage anyone to look up the japanese diet fat content and they will find the japanese traditionally do not eat many fat grams. the mediterraneans, when they were thin did not either. they are now some of the fattest in europe due to this retardation.
dont listen to this guy. this is the fact. see chart related. is it obesity? no. it is grams of fat eaten. however it is a very similar chart due to simple biological reasons. same for diabetes etc.. i had studied this for years and now industry funded research vs not, and this guy is talking out of his ass. always look to see if big fat is paying a study before trusting it.
>>
File: unnamed.png (85 KB, 512x257)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
>>71116363
chart rel
>>
https://youtu.be/M6vbr_adABM also pay very close attention to the pushers of fatty diets and their weight struggles. results speak for themselves. thin poor civilizations live carb based. then people found dairy queen, burger king to indulge their desires to be like the kings and queens, to eat dairy and meat over bread, and they become fat, very fat.
>>
find me a civilization eating under 40-50 grams of fat per day that is fat. even if they eat many carbs. it doesnt exist. impossible!
>>
File: 1631503759762.webm (1.8 MB, 480x360)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB WEBM
just use your eyeballs and common sense. fat poor people eat oils and meat in large quantities while thin ones usually eat rice, legumes, bread
>>
many civilizations peasants had bread/wheat as a staple too, and were thin, while the royals ate meat and other riches, and of course got fat often.
>>
here we see smash trying to smash the "fats good, carbs bad" illuminati one letter thread at a time
>>
https://youtu.be/9-UiiUzpvyw egypt, lovely example. peasants, thin.
>>
>>71116765
exactly
its a sinister agenda
>>
everyone ive met who blames carbs for the obesity epidemic has a weight struggle. wahh white flour. babe its not white flour, its the 5 cups of oil and 2 pounds of meat you eat with it.
sure youll lose weight faster eating veggies not white flour but white flour is better than cutting it in exchange with the yoyo keto diet that dehydrates you and increases most disease risk
if you have epilepsy then follow maybe healthy keto, low oil mostly whole nuts and seeds and berries and veggies.
>>
>>71116806
just to chime in, but I've lost a lot of weight on keto. idk how healthy or sustainable it is in the long term, but for like 6 months of dropping weight it's excellent. it also cured my fatty liver. yes, eating no carbs and more fat cured a disease with "fatty" in the title. imagine that
>>
>>71112412
He needs more antioxidants
>>
>>71116848
I'm definitely not on keto anymore tho
>>
>>71092709
Now that I've had a bit of time to think about, High school was a mixed bag of feelings. Every morning I would vomit before I left for class, at some point I didn't bother with eating breakfast. Just wake up around 6:30 and wait anxiously until it was a reasonable time to walk there and wait for class to start. Sometimes I would wake up earlier for no reason only to have some kind of sleep hallucination.
I was alright with most people and they remembered my name despite not saying much during class. Except for the times in P.E where I would make a freak accident and fail to catch a ball, that's when you see their faces twist up with rage. At least they weren't so angry if I caught the ball with my face.
At lunch I would go home to eat. Most of the time I managed to keep the food down. Other times I wasn't so lucky. I hated when I would get back late and the teacher would crack a joke or lecture me on being late, not knowing I was throwing up my lunch. I just felt so nervous all the time, and terrible too
>>
>>71116848
definitely can in the short term, but i hope you saw all the studies listing side effect for long term.
you can cure a lot of things by losing weight, especially any type of fatty liver syndrome. keto also cuts out a lot of alcohol drinks which are a biggest cause, maybe the biggest of fatty liver. the question is what diet is better overall, and this was actually studied. you can look of low fat vegan versus keto head to head study. results are keto lost more lean mass vegans lost more fat. there is a ton of literature on veg diets and liver function specifically too. we have less fatty liver to begin with. several studies have been done on obesity, heart disease, diabetes control and reversal.
>>
I've been trying to find an "emotional default state" for a while, as to say a specific situation in which you could clearly say your opinions and behaviors are in no way under the effect of an emotion which was caused by a seperate event (basically being all too cheerful because you're having a good day or vice versa) but I suppose it doesn't really exist, the closest you'd get to it would be right in the morning after waking up but we got morning wood to ruin that, so I guess having some self awareness and dissecting the thinking process behind your thoughts would have to be a replacement, assuming one could even reason without letting emotions effect into it

on one hand you're not a control test group so chaos theory and all that, too many variables to account for if you don't want to make any educated guesses and keep your thinking strictly solid, but on the other hand anything that is less than a perfectly accurate calculation will be subject to emotions as you would be running your imagination into the process

what would letterbros suggest?

>>71116848
keto is a fucking scam just diet like a normal person
>>
>>71116948
>what would letterbros suggest?
go with the flow
>>
>>71117043
BZZZZZZZT! wrong!
if there are no emotional default states, then that means all emotions are equally real (or unreal, depending where you look at it from), so then one's judgement shouldn't feel guilt about coping with said feelings, without a default state to refer to you're free to do everything at hand to feel better, without feeling like you're fooling yourself

And again since all emotions are equally real/unreal, which then makes the concept of real/unreal emotions (and thereby real/unreal thoughts derived from said feelings) false, as to say, there is no point in justifying self destructive behavior simply because the rooted feeling is perceived to be "real", which you come to realize is only a delusion as long as we can't create a frame of referrence.

this is an unnecessarily long way of saying "don't do dumb shit just cause you're feeling bad" but a retard like myself must justify my every action inside my head with complex systems
>>
>>71117143
You need to get out of your head
>>
>>71117290
YOU need to get out of my head
>>
>>71117399
How am I in your head?
>>
File: 1650870113787.jpg (9 KB, 265x190)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>71117408
you're always in my head AND heart baby xo smOOOOoch much love many kisses etc
>>
I can't believe my precious pickup line failed like this...
>>
>>71117423
Um, okay. I'm just an anon
>>
File: 1641679837239.png (722 KB, 964x1216)
722 KB
722 KB PNG
>>71117657
BZZZZZZT! wrong!
you're just MY anon...
>>
File: 1668464899713460.jpg (58 KB, 720x720)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
Lettersisters, what's the consensus on PUFAs? Fish oil y/n? Are lectins good for you?
>>
>>71117679
calories in calories out, macros are a jewish lie to sell you made up vitamins you've never heard of

t. been living on chicken breast, bread and steroids for the past three years
>>
eat liver cooked rare
>>
>>71116948
Ive thought of that a few times (although I cant remembery why). Journaling and "averaging" my own reactions, emotions and values from those writings is as close as I got.

>this is an unnecessarily long way of saying "don't do dumb shit just cause you're feeling bad" but a retard like myself must justify my every action inside my head with complex systems
Overthinking like that inevitably made me question my purpose and meaning in life, a good or bad thing depending on your situation and how much room for improvement you have (mine was/is bad and none, thus the helplessness and despair were too much to bear, so I did this >>71117399 instead)
>>
>>71117892
>although I cant remembery why
probably because you observed inconsistency in your opinions depending on your current mood, except like I said there is no default mood, its always just leftovers from the most recent event

you eventually get over the questioning purpose and life thing, thats not to say its an immature reaction or anything, but when you keep trying to answer questions as such over longer periods you sort of become self aware about circling it back to life and meaning, and then that itself becomes something you cringe at

I don't think there is any inherent purpose or meaning in life, things are as meaningful as you make them, and even then everything comes to an end sooner or later. I'll cut this short as to not ramble
>>
you cant just take a blue zone diet and slap it on an American

okinawans for example have been eating the specific type of yam they still eat for ages, so it is adaption + better quality foods

even the goyslop that doesnt look like goyslop is hormone disrupting goyslop here
>>
if hormones could be disrupted so easily by what you eat people wouldn't be sticking needles up their asses to build more muscles and just create superfoods that boost test
>>
arguable but maybe hormones wasnt the right or sole word to use
>>
I mean I do agree that people should choose what they eat based on their genetics and ancestry

especially them brown niggas with their lactose intolerance and shit
>>
File: 1530437634380.jpg (85 KB, 1387x702)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>71094255
Hang in there anon
We can be sick of being alive together
>>
Please break up with your BF and be with me, S. Please. Please. PLEASE. PLEASE STOP UNINTENTIONALLY TORTURING ME WITH YOUR PERFECTNESS.
>>
I think the answer is that we all have different bodies and what might work for some might not for others. The only common denominators is bread. Bread makes you a flabby high fat % boi no matter who you are, how much you weigh or how much you lift. Just say no.
Peace!
>>
nothing makes you a flabby high fat % boi if you just expand the calories

problem with bread (probably diet soda as well) is that our digestive system as a collective hasn't evolved for it, so you get the calories but stay hungry, which could lead to overeating (diet soda doesn't give you calories obviously but your body can't tell the difference between artificial sweeteners and actual sugar so it drops your blood sugars lower than before and causes you to feel hungrier)
>>
stubborn, confrontational fatties should be given wrong advice, on purpose, as a joke
>>
Dear Marie,

I won't be gone for long,

David
>>
i'm a flabby loose skin fuck and you'd still suck my ugly weiner
>>
>>71119561
you could just tell them to lose weigh, so they'll be happier and less confrontational... or offer them a snickers kek
>>
>>71109483
stare into the void and the void stares back at you, remember that

n
>>
>>71108963
Don't overflow your cup into mine, I don't know where it's been!
>>
File: 164965168498120658.png (260 KB, 581x643)
260 KB
260 KB PNG
if i chop you up in a meat grinder and the only thing that comes out that is left of you is your eyeball? You're.... YOU'RE PROBABLY DEAD
happy thanksgiving
>>
fuck you white bitch drink doo doo water
>>
niggers be hattin
>>
Dear Pep
I miss you dearly
From Dem
>>
More people on Omegle Video plz
>>
>>71092709
Hmm let's count how many forsaken souls we have got us in the today's episode of the Letter Thread General. There is OP, there is Anonymous, there is Anonymous, there is Anonymous, then there is Anonymous, Anonymous, Anonymous and many more Anonymice and so on. How many glowies are there... Yes, it's an impossible to count amount. And yes, the counting department has been forsaken too. So much for that, yeah...
>>
File: mohican.gif (1.09 MB, 800x450)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB GIF
I'm the last of the Mohicans, praying God to please protect me...

When I turn to ashes, give out rings and mix me in the gold...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqMIOnLs38A
>>
>>71122131
You and the little fuckers poster should do a crossover that none of us knew how badly we didn't want or need until seeing it
>>
When E said he thinks he's a psychopath, did you mean this? James Fallon seems to explain it well.
I'm cornered with ideas of delusions but don't really care and can sit and wait you out. Is that what makes me so fucked?
>>
everyone is drunk and sad and Im just a little fulltummypilled trytophanchad

I want to feel included though..what is a shaman without a microdose to connect to The Level

whatever its fine its fine big empty collective brainspace more room for activities mom and dad are having a party in the other room and I get the muffled tunes and far off laughter and conversation and I can hear the existentialdrunks philosophizing on the roof and I am here in my comfy room putting away the autumn and Halloween and getting out the Christmas
>>
>>71122539

That dudes the best honestly, I think he's a better poster than me, he always says stuff that seems relevant to what happened to me in the past, guess we all go through the same ringers.
>>
>>71123400
+p

>>71123417
while youre here nice 5 5s a ways back that was FUCKED UP that no one checked those
>>
>>71123423
shiettt I wasn't even checking myself... thanks for letting me know I struck that, makes me feel like a matrix anonymous hacker named 4chan... here's a crossover post... you may or may not remember this guy.... but parts of what he used to say were relatable....

To my wives of omniscience,

It would be mutually beneficial for you to denounce the little fuckers who keep stirring up their bullshit everyday, and get the program drilled to the clockwork elves, we can finally make some progress on my return.

-Christ
>>
>>71123546
extremely blessed image

this is a man of the comfycloth
>>
File: legendarymember.png (444 KB, 617x753)
444 KB
444 KB PNG
>>71123423
F took these photos of me btw, shawty actually nice with the photography, gotta stop and make memories on the road life, I had an idea today, I might get a GoPro 360 degree pov camera and record everything I do over winter when my friends are on break from school, would probably go to South America too, during the course of this short Snow on Tha Bluff replica film documenting myself, I will start it looking like those pictures, then in the end, I will become Franklin's muse (the dude here >>71115803), I'm gonna grow out my hair so I can get a long braided hairstyle, and get more tan when we got to South America, you'll see me transform to putting my heart fully in the streets. I've been compromised too, so it's gonna be a good idea to change identities again. I'm gonna just thug and meek max it out, become a wild west, cocaine sicario... The only person who even texted me Happy Thanksgiving was Franklin... dude in the pic... I said it numerous times on here, the people who I can always rely on been in prison before... I'd rather befriend the anti-heroes in life rather than the goodie two-shoes... they got more knowledge to pass on... Ever since I started rocking with Franko, I actually never been pulled over or ever had a situation with 5 0 ever again... He reconstructed my wings... Now I just fly down blocks like an eagle... Gone before even being acknowledged... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FDsq8x7dtg

file pic of this post is the type of braids Franklin has that I wanna replicate...

gang get to spinnin' early mornin',
no politics ain't no discussions
>>
>>71123400
>I want to feel included though
You can feel included with us, at least. With your letter frens. Happy thanksgiving, fren.
>>
>>71120247
i think you have the wrong person, if you are meaning what i think you are with that neitzsche reference. i have been honest while he has not. it has been very stressful
>>
>>71117706
macros matter for body comp and calorie density
if people measured out fats it would be less problem but most people use way more than they think, and with oil this is a bigger deal.
also bioavailability of calories and how they are processed in the body
>>
>>71123591
Thanks fren :^)... funny you said comfy cloth... those Rick Owens pants I posted a ways back not sure if you'll remember it was a slow day for shitposting, those cropped black drawstring RO pants fabric was 100% Italian cashmere wool... They don't look all that special and they kinda look like hobo pants but the material just speaks so much for itself... really appreciate the craft of designer clothes... They're like designer hobo clothes... best way I can describe Rick Owens style.... I'm even wearing knock-off EPTM Shinobi Pants which are ripoffs of the creatch cargo in that pic... I learned all about that brand through 4chan when I was a /fa/ poster... younger me thinking the fits I saw on there of RO in like 2014-2015 would be proud of myself posting fits like these on the website I found this style from :D... desu brain vomitted so much here, but I just wanna let you know how complete your comment makes me feel... thanks mate...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_WVuYMPCNU
>>
>>71123591
here's a comfy fit with those pants I was talkin bout... the tank top I'm wearing was just a test, I never wore this in public... but it's also RO, it's a distressed elongated rick tank top... I'm about to get a short length rick bomber in a few weeks too... all these essentials rick pieces I have retailed around $800-1200, that Taiwanese 50 year old dude throws me 2012-2015 rick pieces for around $300-400 a pop. He's Asian so they tend to be like new condition... I'm the muse of a Guitarist Taiwanese man... Two different dads pieces are part of my wardrobe... I'm still tryna be a bunch of shit from a long time ago... I want to remain true to myself since the sandlot...
>>
File: stillAA.png (1.2 MB, 1134x2016)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
>>71123754
forgot to post the pic... lol this outfit is so cliche.. I'm just tryna be the drkshdw version of Steve Jobs... I hold an Electrical Engineering B.E. so yeah the influence is strong... wear what you want to... enjoy life... enjoy yourself... make younger you proud...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yllry8pfx_s
>>
>>71123696
bioavailability of calories is already included in the nutritional value calculation of food products, the simulate the digestive/ingestive track of a healthy person and see how many calories come out
>>
hi mom,

I read the coroner's report. now I see you, all charred and disfigured, all the time. I skipped thanksgiving cause I didn't think I could handle the cooked meat or the family. i wish you were here, i miss you. I'd do any stupid thing you demanded. I'd let you molest us again.
>>
File: yodieeelandddd.webm (1.93 MB, 480x853)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB WEBM
>>71123423
shieetttt anon, also this little exchange reminds me, while I'm here tonight, I'm gonna get off my ass and finally make that website that streams what I'm listening too, I gassed it up a lot when an anon told me I should make my own live playlist... Ima make the chill vibe den for my robros fr fr fr... can't just be all talk... lets see how much my programming my skills have improved... I just don't know what would be the best way to live transmit a HLS stream over a rasp pi 4 webserver... My Rock 5 Model B came in yesterday tho... I have 3 non-raspberry pi SBCs that have the RK3588 chip... the current best SBC processor on the market right now... I should get to installing linux again on those and take advantage of the brute power I have access to... the stream might lag on a pi 4...

also if anyone has a breached list of BTC wallet password, please swing them my way... I'm tryna get revenge on the ransomware compromise I that just happened and hack the dude back for revenge, currently setting up jack the ripper on kali linux on a pi 4 to try and crack his wallet password... fucking cyberian wild west times we living in mate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PugKejR-18M

If your heart in fully in the streets, take your leg out...
>>
>>71123840
>also if anyone has a breached list of BTC wallet password, please swing them my way... I'm tryna get revenge on the ransomware compromise I that just happened and hack the dude back for revenge, currently setting up jack the ripper on kali linux on a pi 4 to try and crack his wallet password... fucking cyberian wild west times we living in mate

tell me you don't know how cryptography works without telling me.
>>
File: icyveins.png (3.26 MB, 1134x2016)
3.26 MB
3.26 MB PNG
>>71123840
Two plugs fronted me a total of 10g that Ima pay for next week... I got all the minerals Ima need to do some live stream coding tonight... Like I said the only people I can rely on are anti-heroes...

Who goes there, it's just me and my soldiers...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXxr58D-WiM

You don't know what I am, I'm a sick man...
>>
>>71123846
I don't honestly... anon... I'm just desperate to get my own lil revenge... I just wanna take the funds from the address they gave me for the ransom, wipe it and ask them to make an apology video if they want their monies back... A simple sorry is enough for me to be satisfied..
>>
mfs really listen to bladee while being a junkie and think they're all unique and special, there is definitely not another million of you on earth bro
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oy32lNDatY

I'M FLIPPING THE SCRIPT IT'S AMAZING...

I'M GOING AGAIN AND AGAIN...

MAKING A WISH. ANYTHING YOU WANT...
>>
humiliated and upstaged by the carioca bvll
>>
>>71123863
Nah I know there's others like me out there... They're the people I talk about... the ones who actually support me... I just felt unique and special about my fashion sense mane... and I wouldn't call myself a junkie... I'm just a sleaze... I'm self-aware of it tho... I wouldn't want to live any other way tho...
>>
>>71123863
there definitely literally isnt there is only one (You) but you are alone in your condescension-built castle with moat and the herd of goats are still great in numbers and authenticity
>>
>>71123859
You can't. This isn't how the wallets work. Wallets are generated in the same style that PGP encryption is. Public-Private key cryptography is quite battle tested.

To break it, you would need a quantum computer.

Otherwise, you would need to brute force it. The search space for such an attack is comparable to the number of atoms in the universe (i.e never going to happen).

Cut your losses and learn to avoid these forms of social engineering attacks.
>>
File: ultimatum.png (442 KB, 638x532)
442 KB
442 KB PNG
>>71123863
and if you're calling me a junkie because of drugs or my room being a mess of electronics... mferz like me actually trying to invent some shit that can become useful and popular... and I live by the Gold Coast... the minerals are like a tradition here... would you call Jordan Belfort a junkie?
>>
>>71123913
>would you call Jordan Belfort a junkie?

yes, and a grifter, and a shyter. and a criminal. and a jew. if that guy is supposed to be some kind of inspiration to you i implore you to return to allah and relinquish your sinful yiddish ways.
>>
>>71123910
Yeah I always ran windows raw without any antivirus... but I gotta run scans again now when I download open source shit now... mfing evil developers... mfer would probably be afraid of me in person... lil internet money fuckers... those are the fuckers I hate the most... the ones who don't create anything... just take advantage of people... If you can't contribute to society with a product... an idea... a service... a roof... you're just a poop slinging rat.... I got nothing to be ashamed of... I'm not afraid of what the consequences of this are... but I just don't want people to step all over me anymore... I'm the last person to deserve it..
>>
>>71123922
Not an inspiration to me, just the guy who made me dabble with the minerals... I just had to see what it's use is... Makes doing work fun... But my top influences are Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, and Jeff Bezos...
>>
what happened to mommy tentacle or my fox courtesan
I could really use either of them right now
>>
>>71123792
no they don't. they add up the carbs, different fibers, proteins, fats and multiply by the respective calorie values, then round. theyd have to clinically test every food for this to be true. 100 calories nuts is not the same as 100 calories oil, and you absorb way more of the oil
>>
>>71123792
also if macros dont matter
why the chicken breast and bread
why not vegetable oil and multivitamin
would be way cheaper
>>
>>71123964
Shit where's John when you need him... you think Meaghan might just give in? John's like the local heart throb... I hope he finds what he wants from life... Loss and gain is the same...
>>
>>71123940
>Yeah I always ran windows raw without any antivirus
Antivirus does nothing against modern malware (everything that is being deployed right now).
>but I gotta run scans again now when I download open source shit now... mfing evil developers
Open source developers are providing you a free and open source resource which you can check for yourself to see if it has malware. Not exactly what I'd call evil.

Why would you hide malware inside of something that people can read?

Instead, you probably got tricked into downloading a malicious version of the software and didn't check the file for authenticity (you definitely didn't do this if you don't know how public-private key encryption works).
>>
>>71123992
how the fuck am I supposed to get swole on veggie oil nigga you dumahh
>>
>>71123913
of course you live by the gold coast you yuppy little faggot, you're not inventing shit ever you're gonna be some phd in cocksuckery unemployed idiot wasting mommy's savings on xanax and whatever talking hot shit braindead philosophy

if you're gonna be a junkie at least be a based one
>>
>>71123978
>multiply by the respective calorie values
food doesn't have a universal base calorie value, everything thats written on the package is entirely based on the human digestive system

you know, how cows can eat grass and maintain muscle mass while we need meat and all

>100 calories nuts is not the same as 100 calories oil, and you absorb way more of the oil
nuts don't have indigestible fiber and oil due to its high caloric density gets digested slower, you're technically better off with the oil
>>
>>71124096
this was my point
>>
>>71124157
this is not true and has been studied. the bioavailability is higher in the oil.
>>
>>71124157
also we do not need meat and in fact live longer with fewer problems without it
how are you so wrong
>>
nuts calories: about 80% bioavailability
oils calories: near 100%
>>
>>71124304
you speak like that one autistic girl with zero range of emotions back in highschool, if meat is so bad you're free to not eat it and live longer

I don't care to live long, aging past 45-50 is just insufferable, overpopulation is a great issue for resources, evironment (not that I give a shit about the environment) and the economy, most of which is just caused by our unhealthy obsession with with longer lifespans in the first place

I'll be honest though you might be right about the bioavailability thing, I'm not big into counting calories aside from bulking and cutting which I do intuitively anyways
>>
File: kaizen.webm (1.48 MB, 640x427)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB WEBM
>>71123922
https://abdullahakbar.dev/

this was made in one night, with no prior web coding experience whatsoever, completely nil about HTML and JavaScript, never touched those languages at all over the course of my E.E. degree. I just stayed up all night off the minerals and watched youtube tuts... and made a clean intro for myself for when I graduated... But now I decided to take a gap year before I start my career job, only because there's so much more I want to learn before I contribute to a system/product/workspace as a professional... I'm just a meticulous stoner who couldn't give a flying fuck about what you follow in your traditional metaphysical system... The laws exist to be tested... They can't catch what doesn't hiss... I never complain or try to mock... I just mind my own business and stick by my own goals I prioritize over the simpleton system way of going about life. I do most things on a whim... that's when the best work is composed... when you get a lightbulb... That abdullahakbar.dev website is just me completing the tutorial... This pic is the new one I'm working on... Dima my russkie malen'koye told me I'm stepping in the right direction now too... he says I get better every new design I show him... I need to make the impression I know I can achieve if I put in 102%
>>
>>71124135
idk man... some of my ideas are actually pretty useful... I was having trouble keeping track of gears on an H-shifter (I only had a sequential sim racing wheel before), so me being the ESP32 connoisseur wrote an H pattern indicator TFT screen, running off python on a microcontroller... right now my biggest light bulb idea is making a ring door bell competitor, with much more features, surveillance, package monitoring, a smart dashboard for your kitchen where you can see all the cameras... and at a competitive price point...
>>
>>71124487
its very impressive that you've shown the capability of following youtube tutorials
>>
>>71124518
I'm sure society will be shocked in awe when you release your ring doorbell competitior (with a built-in ipad for your kitchen that costs 2x an actual ipad with none of the actual features of an ipad btw)
surely, what brings ring and many other companies is the brilliance of their product, and surely they don't spend the largest majority of their revenue on marketing
>>
File: hpatternindicator.webm (2.76 MB, 640x1138)
2.76 MB
2.76 MB WEBM
>>71124135
this was that microcontroller h pattern thing, forgot to attach the file desu~

my plan is to sell products that minimize the chances of user errors...
>>
>>71124547
you don't need an external screen to do this, you probably don't need that external screen to be at such a low refresh rate, I get where your mind is buddy pal but you're not going to be the next big thing with small shit like this

it also doesn't justify listening to bladee under any circumstance, that shit is for anorexic girls who abuse drugs by taking a fourth of the recommended dosage
>>
also
>changing gears in a parked car
>>
>>71124540
>(with a built-in ipad for your kitchen that costs 2x an actual ipad with none of the actual features of an ipad btw)

but that's the thing anon... it would cost way cheaper than an actual ipad... it wouldn't need all those features because it's a simple utility... and it's function would be solely as a device for the house... complaining about a surveillance dashboard not having the same features as an iPad is childish... I spent summers working on construction job sites and saw Electrical Contractors installing surveillance for laughably overpriced bids... the thing was the competition is so low in electrical contracts, it's just 2 companies pulling a price out of thin air and hoping they bid less than an each other, and the systems are quite simple a hobbyist like me could figure out and install. I do understand though the product has to have some sort of brilliance... my goal is to make home surveillance as budget friendly as possible... so anyone can afford it... my dad's work van got nicked for a joyride from the front of our house last year and that made me feel so defeated... no one should have to experience that.... that's why I had this plan for a product...
>>
>>71124487
what can i say, fella? you're a character. inshallah.
>>
>>71124608
I mean at the end of the day you do you man, don't let some cynical asshole on an imageboard tell you otherwise
>>
>>71124577
>external screen to do this

I totally get that too, the thing is I just don't like having overlays on my monitor hud in the game... the lil screen with the h pattern on it was just something I could take a quick glance at without adding any clutter to the hud... and yes I know this is super small shit... but it's the type of shit that builds experience... I'm just proud of myself for being able to make shit like that in 1-2 hours time... I came a long way from not knowing how a nested for loop works in Uni...
>>
>>71124637
in a real car it doesnt tell you what gear you're in.
>>
>>71124610
We're all the heroes of our own movies dost... inshallah the Mohicans will reign again....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqMIOnLs38A
>>
>>71124652
I can make it work for a real car... if I just bought a project car that was manual... I'd probably make a system similar to this for a real car since I'd still have to get used to the h pattern... I'd put small switches that get pressed in each h pattern position, when the gear is in it's position, the switch it presses would be used to display what gear you're in on a lil screen next to your speedometer...
>>
>>71124693
based on how I'm guessing you've designed that thing it wouldn't 100% work with a real car in its current state, sometimes with manuals you do something wrong and the gear doesn't change
>>
>>71124522
>its very impressive that you've shown the capability of following youtube tutorials

the design is original... the code was learned through youtube... this website is my own intellectual property, I came up with UI myself... I just learned syntax watching videos like how us brogrammers usually do it... so yeah man... all it takes is a couple of youtube videos for me to learn a language I never even seen before... could you say the same?
>>
>>71124712
yeah man that's just an idea.... it's like a puzzle you gotta find a way to solve it... another idea could be a gyroscope on the gear knob... then reading the position/angle ranges of the gear knob to assess what gear it's in...
>>
>>71124712
an idea dima wanted to materialize with me is a telemetry recording system that would read tire temperatures with a temp sensor connected to a microcontroller close to the tire in the wheel well, and other various stats recorded in a track run for example... would be a bunch of sensors and microcontrollers working together to record telemetry data and record your lap time all in a little screen in your dashboard. I know this stuff already exists... but I try to recreate it all using ESP32s... you guys do realize my little systems cost about $10-15 to manufacture... I try my hardest to make things using the most cost effective and hardware that's readily available cheaply...
>>
>>71124625
Yeah man I know that always... always stay true to that end of the day... idk why I'm even engaging with these seething ass older anons, who never jumped off they mama porch and led a stampede of lost souls before... they're so quick to shoot you down because they never did anything themselves...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCUGupIhRvk
>>
The story of the bastard was never told
The soul of a bastard was never sold
Will he survive, or will he fold up?
Living like a bronco, lifestyle wild and untamed
Sit sip at the top, a long list of no named
Misfits can't wait to get a chance to say fuck you
To the ones that say fuck you
'Til you doing yo' thing, Codeine and Cocaine cartels
Who leads the charge of this young mob?
La flame he is in his head, the world is yours
>>
>>71124810
you should probably work on conceptualizing first and cutting the cost later, so you can sort of see its full potential at first and THEN see how much you can economize it
>>
>>71124861
True... kinda why I have 3 RK3588 SBCs under my possession rn... Needed to see how far it can go with the Raspberry Pi 4 arm type platform... I just try to make things as minimally convoluted as possible... my methodology is to design things that complete their task in the most simple way possible... But i'm ngl I do lack the extra features that could make things brilliant... for example I could've added a lap timer to that H-shifter indicator screen too... a lot of the real-time game variables are readily available through reading the games shared memory in a library I used to make that in Python...
>>
>>71124587
couldn't drive and record with one hand...

see it in action in this video... it's right above my keyboard in the pov...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amMpBnceCGo
>>
File: 1650818622686.png (76 KB, 309x286)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
>>71124978
my brother in christ don't mix work and play
>>
>>71124992
nah guess what the toilet paper is actually for... don't worry I'm just too lazy to get actual tissue boxes... all that ice comes dripping down... it's for...

nose bleeds
>>
>>71124992
Even then I really don't care lmao... am I gonna be on Santa's naughty list now? I'm as good as dead already...
>>
I'm feelin' hate but I'm not bothered

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6qJo3-hmbw
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOrXhBoThGk
>>
If I get a buzz, I be lit for a light year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWkNLo_NYSU
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msN5UOZEXHc

I used to dream this shit... now it's a day to day...
>>
>>71124487
can you link the tutorial you used, dude? I need to set up a website like this.
>>
Solo now
E-everybody know right now
I've been going solo now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC0pF72qmIw
>>
>>71125914
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GNBl-v-ZHI

Believe it or not... this single video... with this dude talking I got the grasp of how to effectively write HTML tags... I didn't know how to arrange the tags before I watched this video. I also watched Udemy course videos... whenever there's a flash $10-20 sale for courses that are priced $200 during the non-flash sale times... those courses can teach you a full degree's worth of CS, I watched a lot of those in 1.25x-1.5x speed.
>>
>>71125914
ill share my code with u too if u throw a discord tag, make a burner if u wanna be anon still... it hasn't been optimized to work on all screen sizes yet tho.. so just zoom in and out until you get a good look at it... there's more class elements you have to write for the framework I'm using... Tailwind CSS...
>>
Put a thousand stones inside the face for every L I took
Type of shit that I be goin' through, I could fuck around, write a book
Couple big dawgs sent me threats, but they ain't never come to get me (pussy)
I'm the last of the Mohicans, praying God to please protect me
I know Keed in Heaven, but I ask God, "Why the hell you took him?"
My bro sittin' behind a grill, the federales tryna cook him
Comfortable with death, but when it come to mine, I still ain't ready
I'm the last of the Mohicans, praying God to please protect me
>>
Besides of robbing me out of my voice, I remember I had this thing about how to word things so my interaction would not result in unintended epistemological consequences and you insulted me so much with the autistic thing and how you are super intelligent to take care of your own shit I compromised my integrity because you are a big stupid
>>
>>71126047
>it hasn't been optimized to work on all screen sizes yet tho
shiettt now I know what im doing today... boutta hit the sneed n feed with my surface and porta monitor.... been using that mini itx pc I posted on here before as a teamviewer cloud PC... I fell for the 8GB ram meme on my surface... why the UI is so laggy on that webm... I might also have to reconfigure the twinkling stars... could be too tough for mobile graphics to handle... gotta make shit usable for everyone...
>>
>>71126047
can you email the code?
arizonersunshine @proton .me
>>
She has to choose between a capybara and a seal.
>>
>>71126411
I like seeing these comics over at /fit/, the cuteness brightens my day a bit.
>>
The reason I'm so bothered with this to the point you think I'm retarded, overdramatik, crazy, delusional is because it's spiritual to me.
Sometimes I think like this when I see the developments of mass surveillance public security provisions in my area and I see all of those cameras
There's my inner voice and my social voice. If I feel watched at all times does the social voice take over the inner private voice and suppress it completely? Is it the same thing if the inner voice has to win over by "not caring" because it's the only way it can come to the surface when the essential property of this voice is precisely being repulsed by social eyes
Who am I even

The Greeks popularized virtue ethics and it began to caught on with the translations in early Rome. It was the beginning of mankind dehumanization. Yes, I will moderate myself and stop following natural law precepts because otherwise I will inconvenience the rich foreigners from Rome whose schemes of taxation and domination don't work if I do the equivalent of saying I will not take the vax and give their property schemes the respect it deserves

I'm kind of bummed out with this post I just wrote because initially I only wanted to highlight the contrast between the instropecticr voice and the social one and how money making schemes which I would have rolled out myself if I was who I was 3 years ago suppress the hooman spirit and I wanted to kind of show my wounds to you. (Sad face)
I disagree that elites do this as a form of domination and power consolidation. I think they only follow the experts and people who want to make money only know the technology. Everyonre is subjected to the same impositions caused by these instruments and it's not like the biggest tool of criminality and corruption is not the black banking in those commonwealth islands no one knows the name of RIGHT

I was going to highlight an important point in the last paragraph but I forgot

I think the social voice takes over. Read GT reports.
>>
>>71126135
Enjoy, I hope you learn something from this tadpole-written code. It'll help you understand how to organize the tags at least definitely... I kinda only flexed the landing page because that's all I wrote so far... but it took a while because it's way better quality than the first website. Email me back if you have any questions or don't understand something in the code, I'll be happy to help you any way I can... teaching this stuff reinforces my knowledge of it too. Don't worry it's not a ransomware injector virus or anything like that... I know I do wrong but I always move right,..
>>
>>71126730
forgot my tag that's me A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3HMP-N_EQc
>>
File: 835fdy3.jpg (54 KB, 500x500)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
through the darkest sky...
groping for the light...
like a cry for the moon...

never ending black...
forgot what i want...
never felt that hard to me.

THAT'S RIGHT GO! FORTH! DON'T LOOK BACK!
I CAN BELIEVE IN THE PATH I'M ON!
FAITH! PRIDE!
SO WHAT DO I HAVE TO FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAARRRR -

UNDER THE SACRED BRIARS,
NEVER STOP JUST GO.
I DON'T CARE HOW MANY MORE SCARS I GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET -
BEARING A PALE FIRE, I'M GOING AS FAR AS I CAN!
i hope my path will be...
A GUIDE OF LIGHT FOR SOMEONE TO FOLLLOOOOOOWWWWW!!

THE ROAR OF THE SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRKKKKK!!!!!!
>>
>>71126745
Always love that video because there's a dude in the crowd straight up praying to them... I know he's trippin' but I understand him lmao... that music just gets you amped to do shit...
>>
Merry FUCKmas to all, and to all a FUCK YOU
>>
>>71126923
FUCK FUCK FUCK AND TO ALL A GOOD (YOU)
>>
>>71123762
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CL6n0FJZpk
>>
File: IMG_0008 (1).jpg (620 KB, 1940x1800)
620 KB
620 KB JPG
>>71126765
Type of shit that I be goin' through, I could fuck around, write a book
>>
>>71127078
sounds like you need to

BREAK.

A.

SPELL.

*begins flaring, vibrating intensely*
>>
you know, the way he leans into the "black" part when he says "six BLACK heavens guns" is racist...
>>
>>71123974
Both gone with the wind
>>
>>71124364
lol
anyone can check me on this. the rule is fat times nine, net carbs times four, soluble fiber times two, protein times four, alcohol times seven, added up and rounded within ten percent
check the back of packages. look up nut and other food calorie bioavailability. there is information out there about this.
meat is one of the biggest resource and environment strains there is.
>>
>>71124978
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amMpBnceCGo
Goddamn why do modern racing games sound like absolute uninspiring shit? I know I'm not the only one complaining and I know games like Forza are considered "simcade trash" by the purists but damn did they sound fucking good and true. An article said it was because old racing games, Forza in particular, used to literally record each car engine meticulously, whereas nowadays game devs are somehow trying to recreate in real time the engine note based on real life specs. nice driving tho ;)
>>
>>71127971
Hell yeah man, they focus completely on the physics and overlook things that could make the game more real... Believe it or not, I'm pretty sure Need For Speed games have the best engine sounds... don't quote me on that tho...
>>
just stole a battery from the blood pressure monitor because my bluetooth mouse needed a new one #swag #YOLO #thuglife
>>
god i want to shove my face in some pussy right now
>>
Enjoy the trauma, "rentfree" friend.
>>
>>71129702
Why are you being hostile to me? You know I like you and only want you to be happy, did I do something wrong and really bad to you without realizing?
>>
>>71129744
... If you are who I am thinking of. What's your initial, >>71129702?
>>
>>71129744
You don't know if how you're talking to is who you think they are. Remember, there are people on this website that get off on psychologically torturing people.

If someone is living rent free in your head you should reach out to them and tell them how you really feel.
>>
pussy is living rent free in my mind right now. the smell and the heat. fuck
>>
>>71129801
Yeah, you are right, but it did sound like her. I should text her or wait for her text or something.
>>
>>71129744
>without realizing?
Kek. Don't worry, I know your predatory nature is completely normal to you.
>>
>>71129801
>psychologically torturing people.
>psychological torture server
What are 'the boys' up to these days? Is K still the ring leader? A legendary G.
>>
>>71130014
I don't associate with scumbags, I wouldnt know
>>
>>71129801
>If someone is living rent free in your head you should reach out to them and tell them how you really feel.
Ok Trudeau
>>
>>71123675
My bad, I thought it was a incel, yes I meant Nietzsche reference
>>
File: 1664093595556267.jpg (16 KB, 275x314)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>71130152
I'm gonna treat you the same way he treated Canada. I'm gonna lock you down for months, take away your human rights and fuck you relentlessly.
>>
god i want to shove my pussy in some face right now
>>
>>71130467
Yeah well must be nice to have infinite opportunities to have someone *beg* you to do that.
>>
>>71130756
you dummahh nigga you got a whole ass keyboard in front of you that is capable of typing up the exact same sentence I posted and you would still rather believe a female (with a vagina) would come not only on this god forsaken website but also come onto r9k, then come onto the shitshow this thread is just to talk about how she wants to shove her pussy in someone's face

get a reality check you thirsty ahh dummahh nigge
>>
*ahem*

HEY EC,
WHERE'D YOUR FLOCK GO, FRAUDULENT JUDAS GOAT FAGGOT?
WHAT HAPPENED?
WHY DON'T YOU TAKE YOUR LITTLE BLUE LIGHT AND GO LOOK FOR THEM?
>>
OR MAYBE YOUR TIME WOULD BE BETTER SPENT LOOKING FOR THE OTHER SIDE OF THAT BALANCE SHEET (I.E. THE THING THAT'S ACTUALLY IMPORTANT TO YOU AND YOUR CHARLATAN CULT LEADER)
>>
The more I can fuck around like in the old paradigm the more I feel like a regular kid.

That's the letter.
>>
File: 1413672320101.jpg (90 KB, 500x710)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>71130081
Yet, you post in this thread.
>>
>>71129702
I like free shit.
>>
I am very strong.
>>
when there's red and blue lights
over my shoulder
I know that it's time
to safely pull over
roll down the window
and hands on the wheel
so the officer can see
I know it's no big deal
he probably did stop me
for a legit reason
If he asks for my license
say "can I please reach in
to my glovebox where I keep it"
and give him your id since it is no secret
he may give you a ticket
or just some advice
or maybe he's investigating
similar guys
not big deal be nice to police
it's safer for us all
to have order on the streets
>>
See? I take a little but also give a little.
>>
glory be to the blue protector
if it wasn't for him then how could we get here
my blue friend looking over me
sittin on my shoulder so he can see
my evil friend sittin in my computer
telling me things I ain't supposed to know
showing me things he ain't supposed to show
but my blue protector knows how it goes

blue protector knows there's nothing illegal
just some weird shit written by paranoid people
all that trauma built up over the years
disperate sources not schizophrenia
my evil friend can't make me do nothing
that my blue protector friend wouldn't let me do
little red demon sitting on the computer
he can heat up the pot but he ain't making the stew

my blue protector he's really my angel
telling me the right things to do and say
little red fucker just needs to get out now
so blue protector can lead the way
blue protector is a friend to all us
even though we ain't supposed to know
little red asshole says protector's the wrong one
but blue protector say it's time to go
it's time to go thank
my blue protector
>>
>>71133019
They know everywhere I go... but I like it... makes sure you retards don't kill me...

To F,

You're manners are so classy... I will hold on to these for my whole life... I finally found the person that gives me things rather than take advantage of me not being able to say no... It's hilarious I still get texts from TC and SB and they still want to meet in 2023... but you snooze you lose... find a new pig... I found my soulmate now...

Forever Yours,
A

I know for certain you are what was meant for me... you just completely dubbed your school reunion tonight to just slide with the woo and talk about life while stimulated... The conversations we had tonight... Really made me realize I can't live like this forever... You actually told me you're worried about my sanity... I never had anyone care for me before... I just always had to be superman construction worker / programmer / mathematician all at the same time... Impress my dad's coworkers and still be considered a failure by him.... You make me feel like someone actually wants me to live again... Not just become a yes man...
>>
File: iwannabetheverybest.png (1.16 MB, 1134x2016)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
>>71133152
the things F gave me... forget to attach... it's the little things that mean the most to me... this girl who works minimum wage actually went out of her way to surprise me... during holiday season too... You guys lied about the 10 cups pick 1 thing... I actually still talk to all of them... Talking about F to them made them want me even more because they thought I was easy... I actually never put all my eggs in one basket no matter what the circumstances are... kinda like a typical arab fuckboy but can you blame us? girls are fucking heartless... I hate hoes... I found my comfy reciprocating nerd... The one way streets will make me commit suicide... dodging bullets like the matrix now...
>>
>>71133201
funny how I flipped the tables right at the end of the year and turned it into a huge jugg finesse season... I have all the options available to me now... I'm just judging them to see who really makes me feel the most loved... F is winning by a land slide... I will marry her in like 2 years probably... I deadass swinged these tikthots my lunch money for about 2 years... and honestly fuck it... I would've just spent it on drugas anyways... but it's so meaningless... I'm not even mad I wasted that money... No amount of money would even compare to how F lifts my spirits... I feel like a normie again... not sure if I wanted this though... The NPCs are on kill mode nowadays when I'm outside... but idgaf... "people look at him, stop, and then look again" -Rusty James...
>>
i watched the ice get thin, now does she sink or swim?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYDVqc_PwsM
>>
File: 1658584736544190.jpg (674 KB, 1440x1297)
674 KB
674 KB JPG
>>71131903
I like to shine a little light where I can because I can. My words are divine providence for lost souls. When I'm in the mood anyway, which is most of the time.
>>
really little red man ain't even my friend
if evil is a wolf then he's in the den
making me angry and making me sin
sowin up discord, dishonerin kin

big blue friend gets a ten out of ten
for always being around there when
life looked crazy or the battle got grim
the life of a man just battlin sin

just sins against the self nothing to crazy
lookin at the ladies or just behaving too lazy
heinous criminal acts yeah they really do phase me
hopin victims get saved by the same one who saves me
my blue protector
>>
Like I said on this board like 2 years ago... adopt the abundance mentality... life is too short to end up being the one always filling the cup... this time I know this person is meant for me tho...

MAKE A FREAK OUT OF A GOOD BITCH, YOU KNOW TALK MONEY GANG STILL ON THAT HOOD SHIT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvMioeah8ww
>>
>>71093111
discord faggot
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CRoeRt54IWM

ballin ballin swiss cup
>>
>>71126765
TO TRAIN THEM IS MY CAUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg6CiPI6h2g
>>
>>71133787
me forgot tag... the pokeball and lil pokemon made me think of this post you made later in the night...
>>
INTERPRET IT AS MY SPOT
HOW I'M TAKING YOUR PLACE
MIGHT AS WELL CALL YOU GENOCIDE
YOU'RE LOSING THE RACE

VROOM VROOM MOTHERFUCKER
MINE CRAFT MOTHERFUCKER
THAT SHIT MEANT REAL LIFE THE WHOLE TIME MOTHERFUCKER
KILL THE WHOLE MOTHERFUCKING UNIVERSE MOTHERFUCKER
KILL MYSELF WITH A DEADLY FUCKIN WEAPON MOTHERFUCKER

IF IT AIN'T A FUCKIN CRIME
THEN I DON'T FUCKIN DO IT
AND IF NO ONE GETS HURT
THEN IT AIN'T A FUCKIN CRIME
BUT SPACETIME WILL GO BANG
BEFORE I'M DOING ANY TIME
DUE TO SPACE WHERE MY BRAIN WAS
AT THE END OF MY NINE

it's just a rap song I didn't really do any of that
>>
>>71130014
LOL. These references are ancient. So, who might this chronicler be? This living archive of noteworthy and very important threadly lore?

>psychological torture server
Oh please, that was sooooo 2021. No, we've straight upgraded to actual, physical torture at this point. Things got difficult for us once the word got out. Hard to find new and willing subjects when the jig is up. Imagine that. But it looks like the slippery slope theorizers and the "psychological torture is a just gateway to real torture" arguers ended up being right all along. Who knew?

We are, at the very least, strictly limiting our real torture to animals from a free range, grass fed and ethically raised ranch. We're not monsters here. And we SWEAR our torture will not progress past this point. Pinky swear . . .
>>
>>71092709
C
I have some tretinoin cream now along with sunblock. I'm gonna tear these wrinkles out of this withered body so help me God. Its not my time yet, I want to be normal by God just let me be as they and all will settle
>>
>>71092709
I am of the opinion that if you are in your 20s and browsing this board and DONT have any wrinkles than you're a normalfag. You experience zero or trivial stress throughout life and don't hold a candle to real torment. God himself is telling me to give up by giving me crows feet, by making me look so aged. If God isn't telling you to basically kill yourself than I cannot call you a robot
>>
>>71134845
Man, whatever. Fuck off with your false doctrine and traditions of men.
>>
Discord nigger containment server zzzzz
>>
>>71092709
I don't know why but when my husband smokes weed it makes me irrationally angry. We smoked together a few times (and it sucked) but now im preggo and I can't even be around him anymore when he smokes and it just makes me want to leave. Woman moment
>>
>>71136654
lol you chose him, fucking retard. enjoy that trainwreck.
>>
>>71136684
Didn't know about it until it was too late grr
>>
>>71136696
did you consider that maybe you should get to know someone first before letting them impregnate you? iq and fertility really are inversely correlated, wowie zowie.
>>
>>71136654
A responsible father shouldn't be smoking in the vicinity of the pregnant mother of his child in the first place but it sounds like you're both as dumb as each other. Anyway, congratulations on single motherhood, femanon.
>>
>>7113484
crows feet barely matter
i have acne that wont go away and im on 4 different treatments for
>>
>>71092709
Saving bump. Don't die yet little thread
>>
I fucking hate everything about you. I hate the color of your eyes. I hate your country of origin. I hate your mocking tone. I hate your hobbies. I hate the music you listen to. I hate your fake incredulity. I hate the purple tinge to your rancid cock. I hate the grime under your overly long fingernails. I hate your explosive anger and your excuses for it. I hate your cloying dependency. I hate how hairy your hands and arms are. I hate the hair between your eyebrows you refuse to pluck. I hate your childish glee whenever I get upset. I hate the holes you punched in my wall the one time you visited me. I'm so glad to be rid of you once and for all. I will never mourn your death, I will never regret not talking you out of suicide. The only part of you I love is the rope tied around your sorry little neck. Good fucking riddance.
>>
niggas be stupid man I ain't gon lie
>>
I need Meaghan to come back to me
>>
>>71138181
still opened your legs dumbass hoe hhahahaha
>>
Two sheeps lost again, fence broken. Barn locks pried open, nothing taken. Tire marks on muddy lanes, new to me. I stayed up didn't see em, found my sheep. Broke a wall, fixed again.
>>
8 BILLION HUMANS WON'T GIVE ME SEX
8 BILLION DEMONS NOW IT'S TIME TO PAY
>>
File: 4925196_p0.jpg (149 KB, 666x672)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
B,
The snake in the well was happy.
For it did not care what was outside the well.
The snake in the well was happy.
For it had naught to do with what happened outside the well.
And you were happy too.
For you did not know what happened outside the well.

I wanted to know the world that was outside of the well.
So I tried hard to get out from the bottom of the well.
I wanted to know the world that was outside of the well.
So I climbed up numerous of times despite falling down over and over again.

But then I realized the higher and higher I climb, the pain increases when I fall down again.
When my interest in the world outside of the well began to equal the amount of pain,
That was when I finally realized the meaning of Der Froschkonig.

What kind of world lies outside of the well?
Is it something that is worth struggling for?
Is it something so attractive enough to fall and try over and over again?
Let's enjoy taking the pains of finding that out.

If I reach the world that I yearn for, it must be a spectacular world.
Even if that world was another pit inside a well.
The key to the new world is the resolve to get out of the well.

You alone are the one who gives me the resolve to get out of the well.
- A.
>>
NO SEX
NO PEACE
NO HOES
NO POLICE
BLOWING UP UNIVERSES
CAUSE SOCIETY OWED ME SEX
BUT SOCIETY AIN'T DO SHIT
SO GUESS WHAT THE FUCK'S NEXT
DESTROYING THE ASTRAL
WE BURNING THAT WHOLE SHIT
GONNA CAUSE A DISASTER
ALL SPIRITUAL LIFE DYING
NO SPIRITS WILL BE LEFT
BUT AT LEAST WE'LL STOP CRYIN
GONNA TURN THE WHOLE GALAXY
TO ZOMBIE SHIT
CAUSE I BELIEVE IN THE TRADITIONAL
VALUES OF THE FIFTIES
I'M TALKIN 50 BILLION BC
WE DIDN'T EVEN RHYME POEMS
WE JUST SAID SHIT
AND THE SHIT MAGICALLY HAPPEN
AND WE GON DO IT ALL AGAIN
IF I HAVE TO KEEP FAPPIN
BIG BANG ALL UP IN THE BRAIN IN ROBLOX
CAUSE MINECRAFT IS REAL LIFE NOW
SO WE KNOCKIN OFF YOU SOCKS
WITH A SHOVEL
THAT'S YOUR SOCKETS ON MY ROUTER
CAUSE I'M INSTALLING A FIREWALL
SO ALL OF Y'ALL GET OUT 'ERE
IT'S CALLED CUTTING THE CORD
THAT'S THE CORD TO THE EARTH
CAUSE SHE DIDN'T GIVE SEX
SO NOW SHE'S GIVIN BIRTH
TO A CRAZY MOTHERFUCKER
ON A GALACTIC MISSION
TO MAKE ALL PUSSIES PAY
FOR NOT STICKIN HIS DICK IN
>>
Dear A.

I wrote this outside of the post reply, and it ended up being much longer than expected
So, you will have to deal with a double post ok?
Of course I know you will love that you always love everything I write and when it's very long too!
So to begin the letter, *ahem*

There isn't a day that goes by where I don't think about you.
There isn't a day that goes by where I'm not completely obsessed with you.

You inspire me to live my life, to do more with my life, you make everything worth while.
But this is nothing new to you either.

I find it hard to express with words just how happy you make me just by existing, despite you always saying and thinking I do it better than you, which is the one thing I will disagree with you on.
I guess that's another reason that makes me desire to express my love to you physically; it's easier and special and something reserved for the person that I love the most.

Heh, I guess I feel a little shy writing this right now, I do hope it doesn't come off as insincere or not explosive happy enough?
Hmm...

I just
I love everything we do together, every second we spend together, you are the most unique and special and hottest! person alive, I truly desire to be your everything and the center of oyur universe as you are mine.
You make me feel truly special, loved and accepted. You make me feel less insecure, I love that I make you feel less insecure too
You're everything I have ever wanted and more, and things are only going to get better and better.
I've taken you completely to be mine and mine alone, just as you have with me.

cont. in next post
>>
>>71143646
Hoooooooooollyyyy fucking shit anon. Holy fu ck.
>>
cont. from >>71143680

I really love taking care of you just as much as I love being cared for by you
Your love is so pure and genuine, and so explosive and appreciative and caring and special such that I never doubt it for a second.
You make me feel like the most special and honored person in the universe.
And despite me not feeling like I pay you back enough for this amount of happiness, you yourself are the one that thinks YOU are the one not paying ME back enough.
Is this just how a perfectly codependent and loving relationship should be anyway?
Absolutely!

I love worshiping each other!
I can't wait for more holidays together and birthdays and gift giving!
You make my mind race constantly and fill me with so so SO much happiness!
You make me so happy you turn me into a smol little boy that just lights up and laughs and gets ever so giddy and ecstatic when he gets to hang out with you!

And
You can tell I got happier writing this letter as I am now compared to when I began hehe
Though it's less happy just less embarrassed/shy lel

I should be more poetic in these letters, but perhaps being more simple and direct with "I like x about you" is what you like about me, never having to wonder what my true emotions and feeling sabout you are.
Likewise, your love and loyalty are something I truly cherish and love that I don't have to question their genuineness either.
It's obvious how much we care about and love eachother, I feel completely connected, heart, soul, and body.
Thank you for letting me have such a bond with someone as special as you.

Loving you eternally with all of his heart, soul, and body,
B
>>
>>71143689
I translated what that one lonely blue whale goes around singing
>>
>>71143734
You sure did, Anon. You sure did.
>>
We should probably go kill it desu; that thing's brain is probably huge. I think any threats pertaining to the astral realm or cosmic activity could be credible.
>>
>>71143765
That sounds like a very self-fulfilling line of thinking.
>>
til the secret of why blue protector needs to get on the insides of my body
>>
>>71143812
We still talking whales?
>>
What I really want to know is what the sesames seeds are for. Like wtf?
>>
I wanna do more of my evil magic right now.
>>
>>71143812
Won't protect you from the Magenta Marauder.
>>
>>71143835
THE WHALE IS GOING TO DESTROY ALL POSSIBLE LIFE AND MINDS FOR ETERNITY
THE WHALE IS THE DEMONIC NEGATIVE OF PRANA VALENCE FROM WHICH MOMMY HAS DEPRIVED US ALL
>>
It's really all just me spitballing for a game I want to make that has nothing to do with minecraft or irl though. That would be kind of funny if the mission of the game were to go kill that whale, though actually I think even that fuckin whale found a gf now.
>>
We should go kill that normalfaggot ass whale for helping deprive of us sex.
The penalty of no sex is eternal death.
>>
>>71143854
I'm here to amp you up so go wild.
>>
Is this thing about whales really going on right now
>>
That's the penalty for me when I'm in minecraft I mean, not for anyone else.
>>
>>71143945
Do your thing I'll do my thing.
>>
Yeah, I didn't really translate the whale or anything, just to be clear. I'll just probably have to do something I don't want to have to do if society doesn't give me sex. I will speed down the street. I will loiter wherever I want to. You cannot stop me. I will buy whatever commercially available products are deemed acceptable by all governments other than Japan because they're weird, and I will consume it in the intended manner, with no one's permission or care for impact on the environment. I will stop recycling entirely. I am not doing anything wrong or concerning *yet*. Just making a cool game about a sad whale.
>>
You better sign your fucking name below if you understand, or else you won't survive the death of this universe.
>>
The whale will ask every single person what their name is, and if they're not on the list of people who donated through patreon then BANG he uses his lonely song to zap their astral souls.
>>
>>71144018
My fucking name is Big Big Rod
>>
My Fucking Name is Long Shot
>>
>>71144034
The light of Big Big Rod will not be detrimented.
>>
>>71144050
The light of Long Shot will not be detrimented.
>>
Remember the names you have provided so that you may receive your wondrous palaces and gardens when I finish my great game.
>>
Let me get that preorder right now.
>>
And also why doesn't anyone care about a crazy slide show where some spooks are selling a private company an AI on our phones to play tomagatchi with us?
>>
>>71144151
>And also why doesn't anyone care about a crazy slide show where some spooks are selling a private company an AI on our phones to play tomagatchi with us?
Works fine on my machine
>>
Stuck in a whale song
>>
Dear X,

I know not of you, there's no link left. If standing away and distant was your object, you succeeded. Did you help or hinder me? I don't know. I'm not sure we have a history. The books got rewritten. I see posts that remind me of times back but I stand here in the dark with no eyes open. Whatever kindness I see is enticement for a trap. I must close this line for the last time, for my own sanity. Fare well.
>>
I'm up for a celestial nantucket sleigh ride.
>>
Tastes good. Uuu.
>>
To the void,

There's nowhere left. They shut me out. Everything goes through them.
>>
Will the janitors ever do something about this thread? Out of all the general it is the most pointless one by far. It's clear that it's just a bot posting nonsense.
>>
>>71144680
Fuck, now that's a mind crystal if I've ever seen one.
>>
>>71144680
Check back monday.
>>
>>71144661
Everything I see is repeating, over and over. It's relentless. I wonder if there is even a world beyond my simulation or if that rotted too.

>>71144680
This place is a haunted house and very real, even with the bot posts.
>>
Rick & Morty episode universe where the reality is just a bot posting nonsense
>>
>>71144602
W?
If that's you, I wish you luck dealing with whatever you're dealing with with X. Godspeed my fren. You will make it through this and it will pass.
>>
You're so slow, I can't keep up.
>>
>>71144745
I'm not dealing with anything just wanted to close the line.
>>
>>71144772
Whatever you want to call it
>>
>>71144803
A year of never speaking, seeing, hearing an imaginary person is enough time to be sure she doesn't exist. What am I to think of when I want to remember her face or voice? I have nothing. It's very upsetting to me, I am obsessive and I fixate. But I must also care for my direction.
>>
did someone mention motherfucking WHALES?
>>
>>71144716
that's literally for you
>>
>>71144948
>But I must also care for my direction.
That's good. Sometimes you need to let go and find emotional closure by repacking your bags. The things we carry with us can weigh us down, so carry only the things that serve.
>>
>>71145068
>implying you know what you'll need in the future
>>
>>71145068
>>71145080
There was never anything to pack. Sometimes I think I'm losing my senses and direction,when I stumble I should not reach out for the air.
>>
File: 1664739591619551.png (152 KB, 500x500)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
>>71092709
I feel like im talking to a parody of the person i met a year ago if you dont want to talk to me anymore then just tell me instead of making me your dog you narcissistic cunt
>>
In the Gay Dystopia of 2120's Stockholm... this new Straight Club is the new Berghain.
>>
>>71145141
Are you pretending to be X or what? Leave me alone. I'm not making anyone anyone's dog. I want resolution, do not feed my obsessiveness.
>>
>>71145261
>being this paranoid
it wasn't about you anon
>>
Don't use the P word in this thread arigatou
>>
Paranoid paranoia oh no oh my
>>
Channel?
The water flows nicely.
If you can make out those waves behind the smog.
That's what "we" are lost in.
Hard to distinguish the human shapes from your own thoughts.
If they are there in the first place.
The lead and other pieces of evidence tend to float away in this mess.
Cyber-rapture in this tech world.
Or the binary-flesh not being convincing enough.
In the end,
Death.
>>
Couldnt find that mask I was looking for the other night, but this was top of the page on DeviantArt. Now this.

Fum
>>
Fummy fummy
>>
Everything has a lot more direct correlation. Like shortcuts to the most meaningful connections between things. You can see everything about a certain thing and its universe. Its surroundings.
>>
The whale guy is totally the main character right now
>>
hope you kill yourself x3 coward
>>
https://youtu.be/A6qKwSw81ys
>>
Is this penance for every time I walked into a library? Sorry for being uncool.
>>
dont debt the hall snuff

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.