[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1661286739878876.png (1.8 MB, 1920x1080)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB PNG
I want to believe edition
Thread theme: https://youtu.be/Vpqffgak7To
last thread: I dunno. It got archived and I'm lazy. No one looks at the old ones anyway.
>>
>tfw no the truth is out there bf
>>
>tfw no alien bf who'll probe me nightly
>>
>tfw aliens are real and i hate skeptics for blatantly denying without even an ounce of consideration
>>
What the heck!?
You guys don't get spooked, but I think there's an UFO in OP's image...
>>
>>71109565
that is a real ufo as well
>>
>Been comfort overeating ever since getting ghosted
>Have gained about 3 pounds since then
>I'm a skelly so it's already kind of visible on me, tummy pooches out very subtly and butt feels squishier
Oh my fucking god why is this so arousing to me
Rationally I know I should cut back but my monkeybrain just wants me to gorge myself on even more food than before and get plump and fertile why am I like this
>>
>>71109914
sounds cute, wish I could see
>>
>>71109914
while this is incredibly hot you should also please take care of yourself
>>
eat up, come join us in fat club. I used to be skelly too, then I stopped getting exercise by walking around college and the pounds just started coming on.
>>
SSRIs made me chubby, but it was bound to happen anyway with my lifestyle and all
>>
File: come on.gif (863 KB, 500x372)
863 KB
863 KB GIF
Being a fat fuck sucks dick and I urge everyone who could become fat in the future to just.. not?
>>
>>71110192

I used to think that too, then all of a sudden bam I'm fat.
>>
It's just winter weight, r-right bros?
>>
>>71110259

technically it's not winter yet.
>>
Oh shit I just realized. I should of made this Thanksgiving edition. I'm a dumbass eitherway Happy Thanksgiving, you disgusting sodomite faggots. Back in the day the puritans would of had you burned :DDDDD
>>
>already depressed as is
>work is putting me on 55 hour weeks starting tomorrow till Christmas
just end me now
>>
>>71110346
its okay there are no thanksgiving songs. i would have been the favorite puritan child but then i dont know...
>>
>>71110912
https://youtu.be/m57gzA2JCcM
>>
>tfw no burly older bf
>>
need overly emotional gentle crybaby bf
>>
sentimental soft boys....
>>
i cry at everything but only when i drink does that count as soft
>>
im a mismatched homunculus of those posts but with a little pretend aka lying i can be any and all three
>>
>>71111036
yeah that's pretty cute t b h
>>
>tfwywnb called desu
>>
don't cry anymore just kind of stand in the corner of the shower staring down buried in my hair for a while
>>
I have this fantasy about having a bf who jokingly gives me one of those plastic rings you get from those quarter machines but despite that it was just a one off little bit i wear the ring basically all the time because well my boyfriend gave it to me
>>
i have a fantasy about
having a bf
>>
>>71111126
I like this fantasy a lot
>>
>>71109245
>tfw no alien bf who will lay his eggs inside me and make me boipreggers
>>
>>71109914
>i'm a skelly
there's your answer anon
eat
>>
i miss my friends
>>
I find the idea of getting pregnant to be extremely hot
>>
>>71111407
unironically a top tier kink for me.
I don't care if I get pregnant myself or make my bf pregnant, I just want it to happen one way or another.
>>
>I post my wholesome fantasy
>a few posts later you get malepreg fetishes
i hate this general
>>
>>71111498
you're welcome sweetie, I hope you enjoy your stay
>>
>>71111498
What if I buy you a ring pop instead of a regular plastic ring?
>>
>>71111524
it would get all gross anon. Like if i dropped it, it'd be covered in hair and stuff.
>>
>>71111571
Yeah, that's true. Guess I'll just find one with a large plastic jewel then. Or maybe even a spider ring...
>>
Thinkin about bringing my fbf to thanksgiving and shove our love in everyone's face
>>
what about one of those captain underpants hypno rings
or is that too much boomer signalling
>>
anon is going to have two rings on each finger soon
>>
>>71111594
>fbf
you're bringing Facebook Frog to dinner?
>>
>>71111594
>tfw no hot cousin who does this
>>
>>71111610
Me when I'm pretending to be a wizard. Only roleplaying a wizard tho otherwise I won't wear rings, they have to be enchanted
>>
>>71111600
>captain underpants
man i had completely forgotten about those. I used to love those back in the day when I was like 8 or something.
>>
>>71111657
I meant to say
>captain underpants books
the way I had it written makes me sound like i just really had an obsession with underpants when I was 8 years old.
>>
>>71111634
i always liked the idea of cursed jewlery instead because for some reason i always have to add a cost to powerful things
>>
>he intentionally equips cursed rings for the thrill
very naughty
>>
>>71111657
I think I still have mine somewhere t bh
>>
>tfw no bf to spank me senseless every time that I mess something up even a little bit, so that in the end I become his perfect little boy
>>
is this about the captain underpants thing it didn't even read the way you thought it did imo your intentions were perfectly clear from the beginning
>>
don't worry anon it's just my depraved masochistic fantasy that's not related to anything else
>>
>tfw no husband who wears translucent white lace underwear on our wedding night
>>
>wind howling
>snow falling
why? i have to take a shower and drive this morning
>>
im so hungry
id literally eat anons ass right now
>>
it was chilly but now the sun is shining on me and I have to take my coat off ):
>>
>tfw no radiant sun god bf you can't wear clothes around without overheating
>>
should i buy a garfield shirt (not bloody)
>>
if I had a sun god bf I would be his edgy lunar counterpart and I would make the moon into a hollow spaceship filled with eerie ayys who are actually my progeny by parthenogenesis
I would convince my people to wage war against the earth in a playful struggle to establish dominance
whoever loses has to bottom and I would lose on purpose but only at the very end
>>
>>71111918
>lose on purpose after an honest fight
it sounds cute but in reality this is disgusting because of your alien army please fight solo instead of being a jew backstabber to honest fighting aliens
>>
>>71111948
what if I have a hivemind with my alien army so they're all actually fragments of me and because of that they would be okay with it?
>>
i'm gay and racist

also wish I wasn't gay but I don't hate myself for it either. think we're all flawed at the end of the day, what does it matter what my particular flaws are.
>>
>>71111971
that would be better yes my only question is would you feel it when they die in this arrangement?
>>
>>71112022
god will never love you
>>
>>71112046
can't say either way really
>>
>>71112032
yeah, their conscious minds wouldn't be separate from mine so of course
it wouldn't be very interesting or arousing if I didn't
>>
>>71112022
me too but less racist probably and more insecure
>>
>>71112022
Anon... How are you literally me?
>>
That date on which anon's fbf talked only about how linux differs from windows sounds magical.
>>
>tfw have linux but too dumb to use the terminal so it is basically just bad windows
>>
>>71112264
Not true anon! Even without the terminal it's still much cozier than w*ndows.
Is there something specific you would want to do using the terminal?
>>
>>71112295
no I just hate how everything has some super complicated thing you're supposed to do and I have no idea what I'm doing, I just end up copying and pasting commands from guys on tech forums who seem to know what they're talking about
and troubleshooting is a nightmare
I mostly just use wine desu it is ironically so much easier than anything that is linux native
I agree it's cozier though, windows feels too evil to use anymore and the UI is very sleek and nice
>>
>>71112072
good that is what i was hoping it is much more interesting that way but i missed the arousal... do you figure it would give you a crippling pain in your entire body or only in a headache? maybe it hurts a bit to maintan them and their death relieves you?
>>
mom sent me out to get heavy whipping cream and woo boy every single word of that got my imagination going
>>
>>71112326
:( Sorry to hear that. But certain distributions aren't as non-user friendly as your current one may be. Most of the major distros have intuitive and uhm, smartphone like, app menus with which you can do hopefully most of your stuff. Or maybe it's your desktop environment making things to complicated?
Either way I would encourage mix mashing until you found a comfortable OS. And if you are still so reliant on the w*ndows feel or look then maybe try ReactOS?
>>
I just wish linux gaming was as good as linux users pretend it is
>>
pep you can abandon me during thanksgiving but I better see you on Christmas or my birthday(which is like a couple days after)
>>
>>71112376
oh I don't know I'm using mint, I figure that's as user friendly as it gets
I am just retarded
>>
File: linux_users.jpg (66 KB, 640x850)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>71112295
>>71112326
Choose your class
>>
>>71112485
twist: its the same person
>>
>>71112419
Oh yeah gaming wise, not just performance but more importantly compatibility and stuff are not yet there on linux. Although to be frank if the open source renderers got as much attention as the proprietary ones then it would certainly be different. But anyhow, yes Tux ain't as good a gamer as the four squares are :/
>>71112471
Huh, well maybe just take it slowly and bit by bit. And I mean eventually you should get used to it :^)
>>71112485
I wish I was femboy material so badly...
>>
>>71112330
no I would feel all of it but it would be counterweighted against the simultaneous experiences of everyone else too
this is all assuming some kind of deific state of consciousness where it wouldn't be too overwhelming for my irl tiny human brain
>>
gimme catboy bf to feed salmon to
>>
lmfao imagine if i booped anon hhahahahauwhuhwhuaha
>>
What if this is hell and all the various lives people can end up living are the varying levels of punishment.
>>
>>71112564
oh right the others... i wish i had an alien twin to share a conscious with and i wish i didnt have to go outside right now
>>
did someone just boop me?
must have been the wind...
>>
Tonight I dine in hell. Wish me luck guys. It's going to be intense.
>>
>>71112826
what's originally happening anon?
>>
>>71112826
Good luck, have fun with the senpai
>>
>>71112856
A really big important night at work that will either end in complete ultimate failure or a new phase in my career.
>>71112867
Senpai sadly has not and will never notice me.
>>
>tfw eating shit food
>>
>>71112879
I thought you were talking about being gay at the family thanksgiving tonight, so I said have fun with the family but it filters to senpai

Good luck with your powerpoint, remember 2-4 seconds of eye contact per person and steeple your fingers when you want to look smart.
>>
>>71112980
I'm now imagining giving a power point in this role and it's pretty amusing thanks anon.
>>
i just wanted you to love me
you said we were inseparable
where are you
was that even your post yesterday
>>
>the violent thoughts are back
>>
you know, there could be at least one alien posting on r9gay
>>
i just want to clarify i am not the one with the violent thoughts thats someone else
>>
I don't really even have them though if you're talking about me, I can't stand violence in reality
>>
the alien is not me btw
>>
I am very violent towards aliens even though I was not the one having violent thoughts though
If you come back I'll tell you about x-com again
Also if you are an alien, as I have suspected at times I will not be violent towards aliens anymore, I mean I'm okay with being friendly towards aliens I'm just inherently distrustful and prejudiced but maybe you could help me get over that like you said you wanted to help me get over my misanthropy
>>
stop being a jerk thanks
>>
but yes you're very witty and I applaud your sarcastic bite good job
>>
I will only trust aliens actually
>>
actually you are so smart and handsome anon wow you are really so great how you can tolerate interfacing with peasants such as I is something I can barely fathom
>>
dumb faggots
cringe faggots
nobody cares, faggots
>>
your infinite and not at all wasteful rhetoric leaves me in complete awe
you are truly the greatest and most handsome and also the funniest and best at being sarcastic
>>
how come everytime i vaguepost other anons start vagueposting nonsensically in an attempt to muddy the waters
>>
>>71114381
Fuck you I started it
>>
I mean honestly is it really so much to ask that I get everything I ever wanted
>>
very great anon 10/10 "incredible post" - me
>>
finally some god Damn recognition around here
>>
imagine an audience of hundreds of me all slow clapping for you
completely enraptured by your raw talent
>>
anon, one of you is all I could ever need
>>
that's too bad because there are way more than that
they're just fuckin multiplying and clapping because like, wow @ you
>>
damn fine bitch, maybe one of those clones is less rude than the real you
>>
what do you mean we're all incredibly adoring, I'm not sure how you can misinterpret such a sincere gesture
weirdo
>>
i wish i had hundreds of peps though i would settle for just one
>>
>>71112022
try some fat latino cock sometime, I promise it will help

>>71112485
based muta
>>
>tfw no bf to take on the sisyphean task of disciplining me (not just in the lewd way)
>>
>tfw crave structure and need it but when it's applied to me I go contrarian and try to oppose it.
>>
>sissyphean

hot
>>
As in sissy or you just like continuing labor.
>>71117201
Same here. Hence why only a bf would do the trick.
>>
>dumped my emotionally draining ebf
>literally within a week I got two jobs, a stranger fixed my car for me, and the world is brighter
I should have just been a Grindr whore instead of trying to get a relationship, holy fuck
>>
ive given up entirely on this class. everyone is failing and he has to curve us. its just so hard to put in the bare minimum at this point. thank you for listening and happy native american slaughter day
>>
A girl in my uni class asked me if I was gay and I said yes.
That's the first person I've told I was gay.
>>
>>71117340
was your ebf me
if so can you at least give me some closure
>>
>>71117340
still alone you dumb nigger.
>>
Happy Thanksgiving you Losers, nothing to give as always.
>>
haha time to eat so much ham I'm stuffed into a food coma to kill a few hours and from which I hope to never wake.
>>
>>71117340
please anon can you tell me something about your ebf so I know if it was me or not please anon
>>
>tfw no bf who is a gun
>>
>>71118166
but why
why that in particular
>>
File: 1661025894092778.jpg (132 KB, 925x1024)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>71111357
>>71110036
>>71110146
Idk if I'd ever start actively gaining but my inhibitions are definitely loosened now, I'm curious where this'll take me

I'm still like 20lbs underweight so the idea of even becoming 'thicc' is still somewhat of a pipedream but picrel is the absolute biggest I'd ever want to end up, this shit is peak male form if you look even remotely like it pls contact me on the interwebs
>>
>>71118214
go study algebra faggot.
>>
PEP I AM NOT THANKFUL
I AM THE OPPOSITE OF THANKFUL TODAY
>>
>>71118214

I look similar to this but I have a hairy stomach.
>>
I hate being hairy. Being smooth is like an immediate +30 in attractiveness...
>>
exhausted after babysitting five kids all day
>>
>>71118172
its a song sorry
>>
It was family kids due to thanksgiving I assume?
>>
>his family lets him be around children unsupervised.

talk about a normie in here.
>>
>>71118558
what have you done to cause your family to not trust you around kids
>>
>>71118561

nothing directly and I never would but I have the creepy uncle vibe going.
>>
Yeah I very much think that some of us just radiate some sort of creepiness or perceived hostility that warrants strangers (which obviously includes parents and their kids) from wanting to interact with us.
>>
Plus I hate kids and want to be as far away from them as I can, so being a creepy uncle is actually a blessing.
>>
>>71118583
>>71118621
>>71118643
I'm just curious cause I know my relatives and people who know my relatives think I'm a weird sicko and they still don't seem bothered
>>
they were family kids, we played poker and football and frisbee and tag, but i had to stop after that because running around with the smaller ones on my shoulders tired me out too much
>>
>>71118352
*blows a big raspberry on ur tummy*
>>
I think being around kids or just good with kids makes someone seem more handsome and cute.
>>
>>71118214
>peak male form
it truly is and deniers can seethe
>>
>>71117340
ANON YOU HAVE TO TELL ME IT'S NOT FAIR
>>
>>71118703
okay but let's still only do it a few times a year
>>
>>71111600
it is not boomer you asshole that shit was cool i remember trying it so much on people pets and myself
>>
>>71118862
Is that how you got the hypno fetish?
>>
>>71118891
that is how i disappointed myself the hypno fetish came from something else
>>
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
>>
i wish pep made posts like that
>>
>>71118926
this but I hear it in real life and a bit less manically
>>
>>71118926
I love u too dear Anonymous 11/24/22(Thu)19:28:01 No.71118926
>>
>>71119006
>>71118926
you better screen cap this and remember the words anon said to you anon
>>
I wonder if me and anon are now bfs?
>>
I had to let it out, I'm softening and becoming pink and fluffy like fuwafuwa, like a blanket that's coming to life and wrapping itself around you, softly clinging, making static
>>
>>71119083
That depends can I sleep on you
>>
>>71119159
I want a security blanket
>>
File: 1562473981306.gif (148 KB, 499x485)
148 KB
148 KB GIF
>Tfw he doesn't say good night to you
>Tfw he talks to you everyday but ignores any romantic comments you make

I hate falling in love.
>>
>>71119189
I-I m-mean if you really insist or must...t-then sure thing :3
>>
>>71119159
I don't need this I need someone to use like a teddy bear
>>
I think I am turning prison gay, boys. What do?
>>
>>71119235
good night, hope you sleep well and things get better
>>
>>71119374
Just be straight
>>
>>71119384
I am desperate for physical affection and don't get it from women.
>>
>>71119374
Volunteer to be someones bf itt, then see if you still like it hint: you will
>>
I NEED some belly buttons in my life
>>
>>71119397
You probably wont get it from the boys you're interested in either.
>>
>>71119413
Yeah you're probably right anon. I have severe depression and very few redeeming qualities.

>>71119407
I could never do that to someone. What if they actually are invested and I don't like it? I would feel so shitty.
>>
>>71119413
now you're turning him prison bi
>>
File: 1633628118663.jpg (785 KB, 2228x1600)
785 KB
785 KB JPG
>>71119379
You have a heart of gold. You are kind, you deserve happiness. Thank you anon, my chest still hurts but i will sleep better now. Thank you
>>
>>71119480
no problem at all, hope I can find that happiness one day soon. sweet dreams
>>
>>71119252
Sometimes I need to get very clingy, not all the time but on certain days you might end up trapped in "I can't move or I'll wake him up" position and I need to know that you'll stay there and not move
>>
i thought we were both prisongay so when it was time to move on it would work out fine but he left without warning and i cant stop thinking about him
every random thing i see reminds me of him
>>
>>71119504
A bf comes before everything else, so I'd gladly sacrifice whatever pressing matters would be pending in the morning just to not wake you up ^ ^
Because how could I start my day without you silly!
>>
Why do guys message me on snapchat and then leave me on delivered indefinitely while they frequently open the funny yellow mask app? It can't be what i said because they haven't seen it. wtf
>>
>>71119566
That is awful friend. At least I would have explained myself if I wanted to leave after being prison gay. Ghosting is awful.
>>
>>71119431
Same but at the end of the day I stick to my own
>>
>>71119804
What do you mean by that friend?
>>
>>71119587
That's perfect, thank you. The offer is reciprocal of course, if you ever want a hug just grab me any time. As long as we're not blocking the sidewalk or something.
>>
>>71119817
I dont move to that of women because I can't find a bf
>>
>>71119947
Ah I understand. I complete acknowledge how shitty and cringe it is, I think I am just going through an episode but sometimes I think having a bro I could play games with and be held by at night sounds lovely
>>
>>71119979
It is pretty nice, however I think you should definitely focus on finding a friend first. If you actually develop feelings then there is your answer
>>
i want to hear pep's voice
>>
I want to talk to literally anyone, I'm so lonely
>>
just received 1936.36 great british pounds
>>
>>71120309
Hwats happening big dog? Having a no-thanks giving this year?
>>
>>71120338
pretty much, plus I just normally don't have anyone to talk to anyway. shit starts to get to you eventually
>>
>>71120369
Did you get anything to eat at least? I missed the last two years so I know how you feel.
>>
>>71120314
for what? why u getting that bread, brother?
>>
I touch my cock to feet. I apologize
>>
>>71120558
Nah, just the usual sad microwaved shit for me
>>
>>71120689
okay next thanksgiving you cannot let yourself do that for your own mental health. you need to cook something for yourself if for no other reason than to heal the spirit.
embracing sadness with sad actions is just gonna push you deeper down the hole every time!
anyway thats all my unasked for advice!
>>
>>71120711
I feel even more depressed cooking an entire meal just for myself, I like having someone around to share it with
>>
>>71120723
welp youre fucked i guess, gg
>>
>>71120727
yeah, that's how it usually goes. thanks for the advice anyway
>>
Love feeling this huggly & snuggly but hate not having anyone to do it with
>>
>>71121088
hi, I'd be glad to volunteer
>>
File: dust in the wind.png (272 KB, 521x279)
272 KB
272 KB PNG
Everything about my life is so shit, I wish I was dead.
>>
why did you block me anon
>>
>>71121268
>>71121268
my blood just ran cold reading this
>>
>>71121348
why what happened tell me
>>
>>71121268
it happens, some people are just rude like that, sorry anon
>>
>>71121389
man i really liked him this hurts me
>>
>>71121268
you know i had to do it to em
in an original way
>>
>>71121268
At least you got closure
>>
File: Fh01q46WIAAYdxd.jpg (96 KB, 822x721)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>71121393
you'll find someone better eventually, they didn't deserve you
>>
>>71121268
Post screenshots. Were you being weird? We can assess this as a group activity.
>>
>>71121268
Where is hue get him in here stat
>>
I'm sick of working, I'm sick of trying, I just need one win.
>>
>>71121529
closest casino to you? one lucky spin and youre out of the rat race forever. hit green on roulette? 1:36 odds, a good paycheck becomes half a year wage.
>>
>tfw found out a 17 year old coworker has a grindr and hooks up with older men regularly. 16 is AOC in my state but still.

Should I tell on him or would that be overstepping?
>>
>>71121542
I don't know of any casinos, but I do buy a scratcher every now and again and I never get lucky.
>>
>>71121268
For some reason this reminded me of that map thing and the fact I made an account I haven't checked in almost 2 year
>>
anon if you are in the thread i just want a explanation why you did it
>>
>>71121689
Sigh. Okay. I'll unblock you in EXACTLY one hour from the minute this is posted and you'll receive an explanation. I'll be deleting it after one minute.
>>
>>71121689
If you'd like I coild pretend to be him and give you some pseudo-closure
>>
>>71121697
do it now stop being a dickhead and tell me outright
>>
>>71121732
anon why do you think thats him are you retarded
>>
>>71121763
what am i a fucking mind reader ill take what i can get
>>
>>71121773
Hello anon it is I, discord user. I blocked you because I was scared I wasn't good enough. You are meant for bigger things than me
>>
>>71121773
Just take the L and move on
>>
>>71121732
In exactly 42 minutes it will be revealed to you. You can probably guess why already, so I don't know why you're playing dumb for the thread.
All will be revealed regardless. Will you be there to see it?
Times ticking.
>>
>>71121858
Either this is the biggest pisstake or you are a very mean man
>>
>>71121872
Consider this: None of the above.
It'll all make sense soon. You need to trust me.
>>
>>71121895
How the fuck would this make sense to me? Firstly I don't think you're that person AND SECONDLY I DONT HAVE YOU ADDED ON DISCORD. What this hypothetical explanation that I WOULDN'T EVEN SEE IS GOING TO HELP?
>>
>>71121928
Assuming you're the right anon: You will be unblocked and replied to. I'm having a proxy r9gay user send these messages for reasons I'm sure you understand.
>31 minutes
Tick, tock. Tick, tock.
>>
>>71121928
Nigga why you pretending to be me my heart hurting over here
>>
>>71121939
>>71121938
I LITERALLY SAID I DON'T HAVE THE DISCORD, HOW CAN I MAKE IT MORE CLEAR? You people are mentally ill
>>
>>71121964
You're making this even more confusing. You're sperging out like he would, but I can't tell. Either way, the true Anon will be receiving a message explaining everything very soon.
Like,
>25 minutes
soon.
>>
Wicked Games :(
>>
any of you bros have good turkey tonight? I did :)
>>
Can we move the topic away from Thanksgiving?
>>
I'm stuffed with ham and will eat nothing but for a week. One of the best times of the year for me.
>>
>>71121980
I honestly cannot tell if this is the greatest pisstake of the week or you honestly think I am someone I never insinuated to be. Either way I want to be VERY mean to you
>>
>>71122035
>Either way I want to be VERY mean to you
Could you refrain? My little heart couldn't take it.
>>
>>71122018
okay, let us discuss our mutual enemy: Christmas music
>>
>>71122065
well, not really. id have to say my enemy is, you know, murderers. a little bigger of a problem than christmas music, wouldnt you say?
>>
Do boys even like hugs anymore?
>>
>>71122101

you don't work retail. 8 hours of christmas songs on repeat every single day. It's my first year of working and I already want to kms by the end of my shift.
>>
late to the discord discourse but the first anon was lying nobody blocked him
>>
>>71122103
I don't know about other boys, but I do
>>
>>71122120
That's good and gives me hope that my fbf will like hugs
>>
>>71122101
Christmas music is a murderer's weapon
>>71122103
Hug a boy and find out. I can be the control (unhugged) boy.
>>
>>71122103
I want to be held so badly anon. Please hug me as tight as you can.
>>
>>71122047
You deserve a brick dropped on your head
>>71122119
Do you actually know what's going on or is this another pisstake?
>>
>>71122134
I could be that fbf if you want, you're even more than welcome to give me as many hugs as you'd like
>>
>>71122140
im the og anon guy i was talking to blocked me
>>
File: 1663957306129420.webm (2.24 MB, 720x900)
2.24 MB
2.24 MB WEBM
https://youtu.be/4jsXAalmxp4
>>
>>71122144
4 minutes and you'll have your answers. I've finished the .txt now.
>>
>>71122140
if anon was blocked he woukd say the name of the blocker but he wasnt so he only shitposts by telling lies
>>
>>71121268
>>71121393
Okay Anon. Here it goes. This was harder for me than it's been for you.
-------------------------------------------------------------
you were being weird
>>
another huge scoop on the discord discourse none of the people talking now are the original poster
>>
>>71122201
anon unblock me talk to me please
>>
>>71122211
Sorry. I felt a lot of pressure while talking to you because of how weird you were being. I can't see myself with somebody who talks that way.
>>
>>71121650
you absolutely should but do so anonymously
>>
>>71122222
>quints
do what this guy says
>>
>>71122171
>>71122203
Alas, I was one of the fool's to believe this charade. My desire for gossip had overtaken my true nature.
>>
>>71122221
anon just unblock me or if the real one is reading this actually unblock me
>>
>>71122233
if this is how you act normally, no wonder you got blocked
>>
>>71122245
this is a desperate situation have some god damn faith
>>
>>71122233
never getting unblocked if you cant say a name
>>
>>71122245
He was being equally clingy when we talked. It's just not good for us to talk anymore. Sorry anon.
>>71122251
I'm sure you'll make someone else really happy.
>>
>>71122251
You don't even know who you're talking to and at thid point I think you're talking to yourself SO SHUTUP. Go eat a syrup sandwich you stupid POC
>>
pilgrim the discord nigger on these threads
>>
>>71122231
oh anon... always assume anon is lying and when arguing assume a stranger has jumped in
>>
neither of you actually fucking talked to each other on discord you're both bullshitting each other fucking god dfamn
>>
Why are you guys getting so involved in our personal business anyway? Go back to
>tfw no bf posting
and let us sort this out.
>>
>>71122289
You have the brain of a fucking chimp for maintaining this charade. What, baby doesn't get enough attention? Fucking have a shave, take a shower and go to bed dickhead.
>>
Discord chimpers in the thread where is hue
>>
>>71122305
You've gotta relax man. That one went way too far.
>>
>tfw no short bf to carry around on my back
>>
reality is becoming increasingly unacceptable
when does it stop
>inb4 never
>>
>>71122289
bitch if it's your personal business don't sort it out in the fucking thread publicly
>>
>tfw no ginger bf named harvey to get married to
>>
>>71122370
It's just kind of nosy for you all to be so prodding. don't you agree?
>>
>tfw no bf that is ngmi
>>
>>71122373
my name isnt harvey but can you be my bf
>>
>tfw pep is still gone
i miss you
ill think about you at work tomorrow, all day
>>
dem whats so special about pep?
>>
>tfw want to hatefuck keyboard
>>
the thread is only alive for discord drama
>>
What are gaybots doing tonight this thanksgiving night???
>>
>>71122619
Thinking about playing vidya and recently started to read the thread, but got bored and am now just lurking and responding to you. What about you anony?
>>
>>71122632
drunk and sad playing shitty vidya
>>
>>71122638
what shitty vidya you playing?
>>
>>71122638
Hey I'm doing that same exact same
>>
>>71122665
man its not even bad i just feel stupid and sad now i wanna cry sorry im soapboxing anob
>>
>>71122619
Not much. Listening to music. Will probably watch an episode or two of the X-files. Will probably also jack off at some point.
>>
Sleeping now so I'll have to check you out when I wake up. I love you and I hope you had a good day.
>>
what makes a grown man wanna cry
>>
what makes him wanna take his life
>>
>>71122681
It'll be ok anon, we all have those nights. Got a virtual hug headed your way for you
>>
>>71122716
wanna talk about something im bored
>>
>>71122702
I dunno. I haven't properly cried since I was in my early teens. I didn't even cry when I heard about my grandfather dying despite me loving him to death. I think what makes a person cry just depends on the person.
>>
>>71122723
thanks for being such a loser, anon
>>
>>71122740
hey man no need to make fun of me ive had enough already why dont we all just get along here make the world better
>>
I know I shouldn't be someone to have standards. However I couldn't date someone who's room doesn't feel human if that makes any sense? I like to go on the "battlestations" threads on /v/ or /wg/ and something I notice about a lot of the rooms posted is that they feel like advertisements for gaming products. They always have the multiple monitors, rgb gaming everything, led lights on the wall, some figurine on their pc, probably a pc case with glass on the side to see into it and all of this is completely neat and clean. it just doesn't look like a human actively spends their time in that room or enjoys being in that room. I know this a very womanly thing to complain about or even think about however I'm still gonna complain about it in an r9k thread anyway.
>>
>>71122505
charismatic, relatable, I felt sync'd up with him, accepting, silly, comforting, caring, etc.
I mean some of these seem questionable in light of what's happened but I don't know I'm oscillating between assuming the worst and assuming that he just needed a break
>>
>>71122842
i have a tipple monitor setup but my room is a dump. does that make it human or no?
>>
>>71122847
dem if he ghosts you like that he doesnt really love you :(

amour fou
>>
>>71122847
how long has the break been? dont lie now
>>
>>71122847
there might be some phase noise in your oscillation
>>
>tfw eating some cereal rn
>>
>>71122855
>triple monitor setup
its not just about that. I think a lot of people can fit the bill on at least one of the things I said. I'm talking about rooms like this. I cannot imagine a human actually living here. Its like an advertisement or one of those corporate tech youtubers if you've seen any of those videos.
>>
>>71122747
sorry. it was nothing personal, anon
>>
>>71122723
whatcha wanna talk about?
>>
>>71122883
im just going to through a rough patch can you be my friend
>>
>>71122887
idk man whatever you want im just sad and bored
>>
>>71122875
>tiled floor
what the fuck
other than that I dunno I've known guys who have setups like this because they have no other hobbies
>>
put a damn shirt on
>>
>>71122875
it looks kind of plain. they definitely cleaned their bong for the photo
>>
>>71122899
anything specifically getting you down?
>>
>>71122918
i have several layers of clothing on anon it's cold
>>
>>71122930
dont wanna talk about it
>>
anyone here wanna be my friend
>>
if this was the 80s we wouldnt be here because we would be too busy doing coke and voting for ronald reagan
>>
>>71123010
nothing stopping you doing both of those things
>>
>>71123010
>coke
no I would be on quaaludes all the time instead
>>
File: 1669233334663877.png (1.41 MB, 1200x675)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB PNG
>>71123010
>voting for ronald reagan
no thanks i like my gun rights not being taken away
>>
you fools you absolute buffoons you fell for my trap. we wouldnt be here in the 80s because the internet didnt exist and i cant afford coke
>>
>>71122931
Oh okay, I can put my blanket on you if you want
>>
>>71123010
>ronald reagan
I love boomer conservatism!!! I love the replacement of my people!!! all hail israel and reagan woooo!!!!!
>>
>>71123051
It was probably cheaper back then. And we can still gather on a r9k BBS or something.
>>
i feel like everyone on this thread is family i want to give a thanksgiving prayer to wish for all of you to get bfs and live happily ever after.
>>
>>71122943
understandable, hope you end up feeling better soon though
>>
>>71123094
didnt you kill my thread one time because you didnt like black people :(
>>
>>71123100
nope, that wasn't me
>>
>>71123106
ok anon sorry im just a bit melancholic how are you doing if i may ask
>>
>>71123114
a bit lonely, but otherwise alright I guess
>>
>>71123125
how was ya thanksgiving
>>
File: 1666301237578527.webm (1.52 MB, 640x640)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB WEBM
>>71123100
wait were you the guy who made the ugly nigger thread so i made a new one with this webm? If so your thread dying was just democracy at play lol. The people don't like niggers but they do like possums.
>>
>>71123134
how rude ill make the next thread a nigger if you dont apologize
>>
File: 1669365343688.jpg (24 KB, 400x400)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
guess it's gonna be another cry-myself-to-sleep night
>>
>>71123090
i just feel so jaded by my parents generation of feelgood politics and cheap coke
>>
>>71123130
it was alright, nothing special, how about yours?
>>
>>71123160
it was ok got a tiny turkey and cried after
>>
File: The Nightfly guy.jpg (135 KB, 1200x800)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>71123143
>if you don't apologize
Why? Its not my fault that the wonderful people of r9gay don't like niggers. I was just supplying what was in demand(non-nigger threads) anon :)
>>
>>71123166
damn, wish I could give you a hug...
>>
yep i think its time for a femboy smoke break
>>
>>71123173
wanna chat on discord i guess im still very bored
>>
>>71123178
sure, go ahead and email me yours
throwaway775425@gmail.com
>>
yep i think its time to kill myself
>>
>>71123188
please dont it would make me sad
>>
you could at least turn hedonist and let the gluttony or drugs kill you
>>
File: 1669365895650.jpg (107 KB, 750x739)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>71123192
dont be selfish, why should i have to continue suffering just so you dont have to feel a little sad about some loser dying
>>
>>71123192
alright damn fine I'm just gonna wait until your back is turned though
>>
>>71123182
not that guy but im gonna shoot you an email out of boredom
>>
imagine fixing a boy and then gaslighting him into a dependancy on you
>>
>>71123247
imagine being that boy (i do)
>>
>>71123247
>>71123259
my ex did this to me and it destroyed me
>>
>>71123272
kill yourself normalfag okay bye
>>
>my ex
you deserved it.
>>
>>71123247
god I wish I could find a boy like this
>>
>tfw no boy friend to do friend things with
>>
imagine fixing a boy and then they dip as soon as they're fixed
>>
any boy who wouldn't wholeheartedly dedicate themselves to the one who fixed them should be killed desu
>>
>imagine a boy fixing you
I don't need to be fixed. I'm just odd not broken.
>>
>>71123297
i can be your boy anon
>>
>tfwywn try to fix a boy but accidentally make things worse just like everything else in my life
Sorry anon...
>>
imagine a boy who just loves you as you are, giving you the support you need to fix yourself haha how cringe i mean can you imagine
>>
>>71123320
damn, then give me your discord so I can feed you attention
>>
it was a cold winter of the soul. the light that filled the room had turned into blackness and a choking smoke which stung the nose when inhaled. he looked up at the ceiling and thought about how foolish he had been coveting gold rings. he lay face up on the floor as it slowly spun around him like a dance which made him noxious and bemused. How did he get here? Just as he began to remember, he felt instantly ill and quickly turned to his side to be sick. large chicks of pale meat and blood greeted him. The room began to dance faster as he moaned heavily. Not now he thought. Not like this. Sonic knew that going fast wouldn't save him now
>>
>>71123328
uhhh spookstalktome@gmail.com
>>
I'm hungry, who wants to share their leftovers with a neet fatass?
>>
other anon check your email :)
>>
>imagine a boy not trying to "fix" you. He just enjoys how odd you are. You are his weird freak and he loves you for it.
>>
>>71123426
i'm not a "weird freak" i am in constant anguish
>>
>>71123436
>i am in constant anguish
Keep that chin up anon. You could of been born in India and if you kill yourself god gives you two choices for reincarnation. Indian or Chinese.
>>
>tfw still no r9gay bf found
>>
>>71123247
i feel like this was done to me except the part wher ei got fixed
>>
need.... ngmi bf....
>>
>>71122404
sorry anon... I can only date a ginger bf called Harvey
>>
>>71123657
ill change my name to harvey anon
>>
need a boy who wears suspenders >-<
>>
fun fact(?) one of my only friends in highschool was a this lesbian chick who wore suspenders. You can tell I was only friends with the coolest of my classmates.
>>
Here's another fun fact anon: Once in elementary there was this exchange student who once also happened to wear suspenders (although the other boys made fun of him for that). He had blond hair and I'm pretty sure every girl in the class had a crush on him. But guess what? He was one of my only friends! He was however way too normie for me though and eventually he went back to the US. Yes I did masturbate thinking of him if you wondered, but I didn't have a outright crush.
>>
Fun fact: I'm the only real anon in this thread, all the rest of you are GPT-3 bots
>>
hover here to die
>>
>tfw no bf that seethes over anything
>>
>>71124122
my partner makes fun of me for this
>>71124069
true and real
>>
one second you think ur lifes gonna become interesting then all of a sudden you have a tulpa boyfriend.
>>
>>71123923
I was friends with the girl who had worms(we played wow together), then she turned to a dyke
>>
I wish Pep was my tulpa
Then I could summon him back
>>
>>71124410
I wish you were my tulpa so I could banish you and nobody would ever have to deal with you ever again
>>
>>71124500
why do you hate me
im not hurting anyone
>>
>>71124509
you hurt everyone you come across mentally through your annoying behaviour
>>
>>71124514
what about my posts in particular stab your fucking brain you piece of shit
you don't fucking hassle anyone else while they post literally anything else
just fuck off already if you don't want to give me a real reason
>>
>>71124556
you post every fucking day about your retard normalfag ex boyfriend or whatever the fuck it is
nobody fucking cares, write your thoughts on a piece of paper and burn it
>>
File: 1668916850206745.gif (2.77 MB, 287x191)
2.77 MB
2.77 MB GIF
>the more the sun shines outside the more violent the schizos on r9gay get
please can we just be normal again???? please????!?!?!?!?
>>
>>71124582
i mean that guy whod post death threats to everyone hasnt been around
>>
>>71124606
i'm here i just haven't been feeling it lately
>>
>>71124575
fuck you nigger ive never been a normalfag and i couldnt be if i wanted, your life is fucking comfy as shit compared to mine, i had one thing and im gonna fucking grieve its gone
youre a fucking retard, my life was rigged from the start, the only reason youre here is cause you fucked up, for me the deck was stacked against so FUCK OFF
>>
>>71124627
>oh I had a good thing once and now it's gone so I'm gonna sit around and talk about it non fucking stop to people who never had a good thing
boo hoo nigga slit your wrists if you're really that sad about it and aren't just attention whoring
>>
>tfw no fbi agent friend who grooms me into becoming his boyfriend with his magic fed grooming powers
>tfw no fbi boyfriend who lets me watch him groom schizos on 4chan and 4chan adjacent discords
>>
>>71124635
why don't you slit yours you shit cunt, your fucking double standards are insane and you have no self awareness
get hit by a fucking car
>>
>>71124660
I have one standard and it's that normalfags and failed normalfags need to shut the fuck up
>>
>>71124667
then you should shut the fuck up and let me say whatever the hell I want
>>
ITS A NEW DAY YES IT IS
but i still feel the same old way
>>
>>71124682
>uh i know you are but what am I
yeah I get it the normalfag sense of arguing doesn't progress past the schoolyard
>>
>>71124761
you know nothing about me and nothing about my life
I honestly hope one day you suffer like I do
for now though, I guess have your fun picking on people like me just because you can, you fucking sadist failed normie shit
>>
>>71124896
I get that normalfags don't have any sort of concept of other people so you're forced to project like this but shut the fuck up
>>
>>71124915
your contradictions are incredible
if only you had a brain, you'd be able to see them
im gonna nap and when i come back im gonna post again
i hope everytime you see one of my posts your spoiled ass day is ruined
>>
>>71124967
>i hope robots days are made worse by my posting
you didn't have to say this everybody knows it's at the core of any normalnigger's presence here
>>
>>71124617
kek good to see u anon
>>
any weedbros here? looking to find some robots to toke with regularly. not in a gay way.
also you must be a gamer. fighting game gamer.
>>
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Wake up wake up wake up love you love you love you
>>
>>71125302
sure but I just smoke it I don't toke or do anything special, also don't play fighting games since I'm a PC gamer
>>
>>71125303
Can you avoid changing the topic from my weedbro solicitation? I'm hoping to keep that topic for at least twenty minutes. Thanks in advance, Anon!
>>
>>71125323
You're going to need to install some then. Possibly Melee on slippi.gg
>>
>weedbros
disgusting degenerate. I'm fine with homosexuality but drugs is where I cross the line.
>>
>>71125386
you're not going to like hearing about me and heroin then
>>
never smoked weed never smoked a cigarette never done other drugs and dont drink(ive had a drink before) ive also never taken pills for cold and i didnt take the pain pills when i got my tooth surgery oh and i dont drink coffee(ive had coffee before) but i do have fightcade and some other fighting games like ggacr meltyblood efz ive only played most of them for like 15 hours though
>>
Weed isn't a drug drug though, you're talking about hard drugs like liquor or benzos
>>
would r9gay be interested in doing a drug experience review? we all pick one substance and try it on the same day, and compare experiences in the thread the next day. we also help eachother figure out how to score whatever were trying for the most autistic.
>>
oh i also cant be bothered to mess around with the trash emulation but i want to play the older soul calibur games again
>>
im gonna pick up some dxm at the pharmacy today :3
>>
double oh i live in america
>>
>>71125619
thats pretty awesome though, i think this year we can finally say america is number one again.
>>
>>71125633
yeah we are back but i meant the latency problem
>>
>>71125572
i nominate cyanide for our first one
>>
imagine drawing your bfs fursona while his head is in your lap
>>
>>71125696
imagine not dating a furry and having a normal, yiff-less life. for a moment lets imagine and execute on this.
>>
I wouldn't mind a furry bf desu as long as he didn't wear a fursuit or go to cons
>>
hurt my back playing with my nieces and nephews at thanksgiving last night :(

i am the cool uncle but at what cost
>>
If wearing a fursuit and going to cons makes him happy I could give a fuck less, to be frank. Life is too short, awful and fucking tiring to try to make other people feel bad about the weird shit that makes them happy if it's not hurting anybody.
>>
>>71125303
who are you talking to anon please i wanna know
>>
i just want my bf to be in permanent war with the furry community the lgbtq community the happy weirdo community organized religion and people with accents
>>
>>71125957
no one specific, it could be anyone, even you
>>
I just want a bf who has such expert control over his qi that he can chop my head with his hand once and the resulting vibrations factory reset my brain
>>
>>71126102
what is the significance of the wake ups then
>>
>>71125793
you are a good man and I would give you a back massage
>>
I find brainwashing/mind breaking and hypnosis incredibly hot.
>>
>>71126294
damn, so you find fake pornography which is made for the purpose of mastubation, to be hot? that is insane
>>
I find the idea of existing alone in a void to be incredibly hot
>>
>>71126320
>fake pornography
What do you mean by that?
>>
>>71126333
doesn't the void cold instead?
>>
>>71126337
it doesnt exist outside of fantasy
>>
>>71126343
the void can be anything you want it to be
>>
>>71126348
I know, that is a big bummer, but still when depicted it just seems so erotic.
>tfw no bf to "fake" brainwash me
>>
to me the void is full
>>
File: dib_and_zim.png (370 KB, 1765x2211)
370 KB
370 KB PNG
>>71126348
Neither does mutually requited love but I still like thinking about it. It's a pleasant fantasy.
>>
File: file.png (1.07 MB, 1067x800)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
Sorry guys space is full you're going to have to stay on this planet. We just don't have room for you up here. It's packed. Sold out house. Sorry again but SPACE IS FULL.
>>
most of this brainwashing hypno etc stuff is real but most of the time it only sort of works and it's way more boring than your fantasies
>>
>>71126394
space is still mostly empty space even though there's also a lot stuff in it this is inaccurate
god I want to live on a different planet so bad
>>
empty space isn't empty it's just empty relative to everything els
>>
>>71126394
Looks pretty lonely t b h, I'd get bored all by myself. You think they have internet out there?
>>
File: file.png (578 KB, 1200x800)
578 KB
578 KB PNG
>>71126419
What you percieve as empty is actually very densely packed AGAIN SPACE IS FULL YOU HAVE TO GO HOME. I'm sorry but this is not an optional thing. We're not making this up whole cloth we're just really overbooked. We've already let too many people into space and now we can't do that anymore so... SORRY.

SPACE IS FULL.
>>71126460
We do have a form of networking but the latency is terrible and the bandwidth limits are draconian. This is largely irrelevant to you of course as SPACE IS FULL and the SPACE INTERNET is also jam packed full of summerfags and we can't just let anyone who asks on anymore.
>>
>>71126476
this isn't true space internet is instantaneous and it's possible to transmit unlimited amounts of data at once you are a LIAR but you're right about there being pocket dimensions between the folds of empty space that have their own universes in them
>>
I will objectively never get a bf. My current bodily and mental quality plus my lack of a desire to improve just don't make that possible.
>>
bought some starburst gum. I rate it a 4/10. Too sweet and candy like to be a good gum. It makes you want to just eat the pack like normal candy. The flavor goes away fairly fast too just leaving you a tasteless gum to chew on.
>>
I will objectively always get a bf. My current bodily and mental quality plus my intense desire to continue to improve just make that inevitable.
>>
no need to rub it in you know
>>
I am objectively hungy. I will always be hungy and I'm going to feed anyway. Where food?
>>
>>71126626
Want some leftovers? I don't like stuffing very much
>>
I've gotten to the point where a desire to improve is no longer relevant, reality has already begun its machinations, they are no longer reversible, and I'm to be shat out of it into the abyss soon like the half digested mass I am
>>
>>71126637
Actually I think I'm going to go get some chinese. Not really a fan of traditional thanksgiving food and I had a really long night. Thanks though anon.
>>
>>71126650
you dont like potatoes and gravy?
>>
currently having extremely demented snd devious thoughts
>>
is this what atonement looks like
did you ever even care or was i just a chew toy you've discarded
>>
>>71126996
Could you kindly tell me each and every one of them anon. Pretty please :3
>>
>>71127014
feeling the same anon
>>
>>71127034
id think id get banned its nothing violent though
>>
>>71127046
So it's like a mean prank then? I don't understand how you'd get banned though.
>>
>>71127055
no just a little stalking
>>
>>71127062
Ooooh. Intriguing :3 who are you stalking, and what do you (obviously not legitimately and purely for educational purposes) plan to (probably not) do? If one may know.
>>
>>71127087
this a fed or something? anyways i cant talk about it on here so give me your discord or something like that.
>>
>>71127107
It's just a bored anon trying to live vicariously, nothing more, I promise! And I don't have any social stuff, so I guess you get to keep your secrets...*sigh*
>>
>>71127135
well how about you give me your discord and we can talk?
>>
>>71127142
*ahem*
by >don't have any social stuff
I meant that I don't have one, or anything else like it!
>>
>>71127160
make one then damn hick
>>
come anywhere near me and I'll fucking kill you
>>
>>71127238
i know you have feelings for me still
>>
>>71127238
pep you know first hand how his heart hurts
let him back in and you'll feel better
>>
if would be funny if dem dated me i would love him
>>
>>71127249
doubtful
all you do is mess with me
>>
>>71127338
please give me a chance i really did love you
>>
>>71127167
Aww it still requires a phone number to make an account. Sorry anon it appears that I can't make one :(
>>
>>71127354
it's hard to believe how much of an asshole you are
>>
>>71127370
anon uhhh maybe youre a different guy what was i like
>>
>>71127381
always mocking everything I would say
>>
>>71127389
anon i dont think im your guy
>>
>>71127399
fuck you
barely human
>>
>>71127420
anon can i be your nee bf or nah
>>
>>71127265
why do you think that guy is pep
>>
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!! :>
>>
Why do you feel in such anon?
>>
I wish I was born with a bigger cock
It would solve all of my issues
Like sure I can still self improve and get a wide variety of interests and make my body overall more appealing but I wouldn't have to do any of that if I had a larger cock cause fags are so vapid
All you have to do is post one picture of your dick and that cements their opinion on you permanently
Either they go meh, oh haha sorry no I love it, uhm, I think we should spend less time together though, not your fault though you're just nice :)
Or you post it and they literally fucking beg for it, doesn't even matter if they're ostensibly in some sort of relationship or if it'll hurt someone else they'll fucking beg and sob and plead for it desperately, like they'll fucking die without it, nothing else matters, you could shittalk them and call them creepy and sociopathic and they'd probably fucking love you for it, they'd praise you on seeing them so long as you just let them take your big dick
Fucking life is so fucking rigged, I hate all of you fucking faggots so much
>>
>>71127549
kys
I hate all of you fucking people
never met a human who wasn't like one of you fucks
just pure fucking evil
>>
I actually get off on having a small cock desu
That's like the only reason i can get off to femboy porn is that alot of them have bigger dicks than me and that's really humilating which is hot
>>
>>71127571
I wish that was a solution for me
I'm just gonna be depressed forever knowing I was screwed out of any companionship that wasn't based out of some humiliation fetish cause I wasn't born with something 7+ inches
>>
>>71127420
SAVAGES SAVAGES! ! !
BARELY EVEN HUMAN
>>
File: FhL_g4IWQAEvsYu.jpg (103 KB, 769x1024)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
Anyone else like chubby guys with phat cocks?
>>
>>71127612
yes, unironically, you are being a dick
>>
>>71127617
>uncut
its so fucking bullshit
my parents let those jew doctors steal my dick skin.
>>
File: 1669400920062.png (1.36 MB, 2048x1399)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
>solosexual homoromantic
anyone else
>>
What does the first word mean?
>>
add me avrilsmeatsuit#0372 if you want to talk to a slightly schizophrenic depressed dungeon sex kitten neurotic ugly cute gayboy Im so bored on thanksgiving break
>>
>>71109245
>tfw no bf who plays hoi4
>>
File: ZOO WEE MAMA.png (148 KB, 320x320)
148 KB
148 KB PNG
>>71127818
Just from your image I don't like you. Can you please leave?
>>
File: 1669402217605.jpg (56 KB, 552x717)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>71127810
google it and figure it out newfag
sorry ik it isnt your fault im just sad
>>
>>71128160
>>71128160
>>71128160
new thread since we are on page 7.
>>
>>71127807
this is probably me but also it might just be me being a sperg

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.