[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1668021854365348.jpg (898 KB, 1440x1800)
898 KB
898 KB JPG
Beanz pizza edition
>>
>>>/trash/52519040
cor look at these asianington lassbergs
>>
Evening babby men
>>
>>71114095
Evening yerself
>>
PENALDO BENCHED
It not right
>>
https://www.erome.com/a/tFnqD6fd
Had a cheeky wank to the second video on this
Great stuff
Anyway
More Wednesday for
Me
Jenna ortega is dominating my mind
Think I love her
She keeps giving me little smiles and eye contact in the show
Will have to try and write out the message she is sending me
Oh and another beer please barkeep x
>>
>>71114114
pendejo
>>
do you know where the toilet is?
>>
Mental how basically will not find a pint in London less than a fiver
>>
>>71114121
Evening shit wank
>>
File: TFW.jpg (78 KB, 444x460)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>71114072
RE; >>71114037
Had steak for tea with this "Whiskey". Any lads more clued up on spirits thoughts on Southern Comfort?
>>
>>71114072
kek this is what turdworlders eat on thanksgiving lmao
>>
>>71114121
Stolen any more turds from work lad?
>>
>>71114137
Went to a spoons in Leeds a few weeks ago and you could get pints of mid to low tier lager for under three quid. Some were 2.19 I think
>>
Corrr didn't see the nu threadington me
>>
It's raining now in York. I hope she's home safely.
>>
Got a one way train ticket to fartshire me
>>
weird being 30, im not young or old or middle aged
>>
You will not reply to any
>shit wank names
Or shit related or toilet related or poo related replies to me
Thank you
>>
>>71114186
You're "old" to anyone under 25.
>>
>>71114155
Wish that was here. My local zone 6 in London spoons, its about 3.45 for San Miguel but 2.39 for Newcastle brown ale which I like. That same bottle in zone one is 5.39
London has some fantastic boozers and Ill be going up to watch the footie. But it's an average of like 6 quid for a pint. Insane. And I'm unemployed
>>
>>71114198
And 25 is old to a teenager, it's the way of the world lad. It doesn't matter
>>
>>71114186
30 is the new middle aged lad.
>>
>>71114191
trip on now loser
>>
>>71114191
Her and her friend are so fucking gorgeous. Just their voice gives me wood instantly.
>>
I might put my trip on now
>>
>>71114210
They are more fun and look better than old roasties.
>>
>>71114198
to be honest i see them as young
>>
I'm a Wankistani
>>
don't use a trip me
>>
>>71114186
I promised myself I would move out of my parents house at 30
Here I am in my childhood boxroom at 32
I sink
>>
any one want to come to mine to play the This War of Mine board game>
>>
File: FiIEeemWIAANwTx.jpg (313 KB, 1536x2048)
313 KB
313 KB JPG
pretty girls make me weak
>>
From the looks of the last thread the babby men have had a busy day on /britfeel/
>>
>>71114252
no thanks pal
>>
>>71114237
I still think I'm the youngest generation but sadly that's not the case anymore. It's depressing when you hear zoomers not knowing what an ethernet cable is or understanding life without a smartphone.
>>
>>71114257
oh alright, thanks for letting me know in any case
>>
File: 1667441867495.png (950 KB, 1100x1100)
950 KB
950 KB PNG
Just ordered chicken and chips corr
Starving me
>>
File: gdgvnlynqw1a1.jpg (79 KB, 621x768)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
I'm depressed because I can't ever have a gf. These people don't know real depression.
>>
>>71114247
i would have probably been the same if my parents hadnt thrown me out
>>
Didn't move out til my mid-20s, me. I get along much better with my family now and ring them all the time, whereas when I lived in my box room we used to argue constantly.
>>
Mad that ronaldo fella got away with rape

Boggles the mind
>>
File: down with the.png (54 KB, 401x144)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
Corr, hope I don't catch any sickness bugs this winter
>>
>>71114327
for me it was the opposite
I have become more estranged
>>
File: 1584885574148.jpg (6 KB, 250x203)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>spent the whole day in bed watching footy
>pissing down rain outside
>heating on full inside
It so lovely my leeds
>>
>>71114391
sounds comfy de lad
getting under the duvet shortly me
>>
File: 1669314053362.jpg (159 KB, 1440x1253)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
Mum's going out so dad's ordering us a curry wahey
>>
shartsford-on-the-botty population me
>>
Matched w/a pudgyarse 6/10 just now corrr

Would love to go town on that sort of proto-whale me
>>
I don't know about you lads but my balls start aching from laying in bed all day.
>>
Think the chlorine job earlier today bought me at least anuddah week or so before this shit starts getting out of control again

If i use the impregnation spray on the affected walls it theroetically should hold longer or permanently even

Either way i won't be able to use the shower for some time now probably
>>
File: Seaside Seductress.webm (1.78 MB, 288x512)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB WEBM
Just twitching with excitement for our first Seaside Celebration to enter in the Seaside Season. Been diligently marking his shopping list to have a proper Crimbo just like are Mark. It that special time of the year when the Seaside Community and the Seaside Army come together to celebrate the most festive time of the year.

It SO fucking wovely. We all a little seaside in life isn't it my lads?
>>
We all achy balls in lyfe
>>
Coppers trying to get this gay lad out of the jobcentre.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=cB3UlBqthlo
>>
told a girl on tinder where I worked and now she keeps going on about coming in corrrrr.
>>
Imagine shartins so hard you create another universe
>>
Texted pregfu again
>>
>>71114551
cor nice braphog
>>
>>71114559
warwick davis pov
>>
>>71114602
Wouldn't be seen dead in those trousers. Some people are literal clowns.
>>
Every time i see a woman with "has kids" in her profile i almost get physically angry lol

Worst part is these dating sites don't give you any chance to filter this type of gold-digging scum out either

Imagine if every other man had a box with "still lives at his mom's" checked on his profile
>>
Cor bootin up the Old School Runescape

It really wuverly
>>
If you want whiskey stick to Scottish stuff. American stuff is all sweet and Southern Comfort isn't even actual whiskey apparently. Irish is like a happy middle
>>
>>71114613
i wish they'd give him the george floyd treatment
hate police
hate smarmy studenty cunts more
simple as
>>
>>71114627
That figure goes up past 30. So if you're trying to date at this age it's just grim.
>>
Hope are frosty had a happy thanksgiving
>>
>>71114661
>If you want whiskey stick to Scottish stuff
Is this your big marketing plan that they are paying you 800 charlies a day for? Spamming on imageboards?
>>
>>71114300
Why can't you mate?
>>
>>71114559
>power to the proletariat

FUCKING HATE THESE CUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They hide behind this slimey guise of 'I am looking out for people! I am being a man of the people!' when in reality theyre snivelling narcissists who have FUCK ALL power in their life, FUCK ALL respect, fuck all anything, and they cant handle it, they will have tried everything to feel powerful and it all failed so they hit the nuclear button which is to be a spacker in public by abusing legal loopholes to make people feel small.

Hate them. Fucking scruffs
>>
>Random average as fuck 5.5/10 pudgy femoid
>Visit her profile and shoot out a bog-standard copypaste message
>Like immediately visits me back and closes the chat

Kek fucking bitch thinks she's hot shit, wait another 10 years and she'll be begging 2/10 males for breadcrumbs of attention for her fat SMV-less eggcel lardass
>>
seethespacker on a mad one kek
>>
>>71114661
Cheers lad, SC is like syrup, it's weird. Shouldn't be surprised if it's yanker product.
>>
One of those audit lads is going to jail for cocaine smuggling. 7 years for koleeberks. Oof.
>>
The day that low-status narcissists discovered auditing was a sad and pathetic day for mankind
>>
>>71114709
cor she missingoutington with youberg
>>
big brekkie there for the big lad. feeling full as fuck but it was worth it
>>
>>71114688
I don't work and live with parents. I'm an incel on the wrong side of 30.
>>
Corr it l8 already
>>
we all do the fartington in life
>>
>>71114755
Why not start working then?
>>
*write another seethepost about auditors*
*my apu runs into the room*
*trips over all the empties on the floor*
*cannonballs forward and knocks over all my computer equipment*
>QIE LU TONGZHI
*burps mid sentence*
>DE LID
>>
https://youtu.be/RkKBlNH0txA?t=491
>>
>>71114696
Respect to them to be fair. They've likely had bad experiences with the police in the past and this is their revenge - to waste police time legally. Every one of them has a reason for doing it.
>>
Frosty wound up because he didn't get a second helping of pumpkin pie today

It sad
>>
>>71114803
I not been right ever since my apu got radicalised by the north koreans. He's been shouting chinese rhetoric for days now. Been talking about the premier's ICBM capabilities nonstop
>>
>>71114790
metro bank on the ropes
>>
File: tjvkngng2fb11.png (177 KB, 1054x526)
177 KB
177 KB PNG
RELEASE THE APUVIAN
WUPPAPRIESTS
TRAVERSE THE SEETHERLAND
WILDERNESS
COVETS THE LOST GOLDEN WIZZA
GUIDED BY THE WUMPA MIST OF HELPERS PAST
WISEST MEROVINGIANS AND THEIR BIG 'PU GUARDIANS
GRIND AWAY SEETHERS IN THEIR MIDST
TRANSCEND THE WAGIE SHEKEL VOID
WOMF AWAITS THE HOLIEST HELPERS
>>
>>71114731
It's because before body cameras police would often abuse rights. We need them still as they're still corrupt.
>>
>>71114774
Long term needs are bottom of the pile for employers.
>>
not been getting the (you)s recently. Might have to start doing a little larping
>>
>>71114856
Depends what sort of job you're after, what sort of job would you like?
>>
>>71114867
I've noticed a similar downtrend, not that I'm farming them but it almost feels like I'm shaddowbanned
>>
tinder bio for you shaggers

I have a condition called TMAU (fish odour syndrome) One day I stink of shit and one day I stink of fish, some people smell it and some people cant, it miss understood and un pleasant, i WAS diagnosed with TMAU in 2005 by Sheffield university.
I have hidden disabilties, having a invisible disabilties make my life hard, I am not normal like you.
Trimethylaminuria is a rare disorder in which the body is unable to break down the chemical trimethylamine.
Trimethylamine has a very strong smell, similar to that of rotting fish. In people with trimethylaminuria, trimethylamine builds up in the body, causing it to give off a strong fish-like odor.
Trimethylaminuria does not have any associated health problems, but the strong odor may affect people socially and psychologically.
In trimethylaminuria, the body is unable to turn a strong-smelling chemical called trimethylamine - produced in the gut when bacteria break down certain foods - into a different chemical that doesn't smell.
>>
would post here even if I never get a (you) ever again
>>
>>71114885
reckon I could sort her out with a bar of dove and a brillo pad
>>
>go on nightwalk
>it's nearly 6 am now, wagies waiting for station to open
>start banging a stick against a metal bridge outside the railway station
>someone comes up to me and says "what is your problem"
>ignore them and continue my game
>they want to beat me up
>point to CCTV camera
>they storm off and I continue the noises
>get bored and walk back home
>police do that thing where they pretend to run you over but stop at the last moment
>I don't flinch at all and he almost misjudged braking
>nasty cop gets out and slams me agajnst the wall (this is actually unlawful unless making an arrest)
>says if I go back there I will be arrested
>don't say anything, don't give my name
>calls me a fucking cunt and goes away

And this is is one of many reasons I hate them.
>>
>>71114885
It's clear which parts he wrote himself and the parts he cut and paste from Wikipedia
>>
>>71114946
incredible larp my man, I must warn you though that maladaptive daydreaming isnt a healthy cope
>>
sucking off incels
>>
frosty should get back on the cokey wokey
>>
>>71114959
It's true. I may have been a dick (I was really unhappy) but they had no reason to do anything physical and there was no longer a breach of the peace. I am seriously considering filming in public at night and sometimes during the day (worst cops at night).
>>
friend go when want to come to our with her

AITA?
>>
>police do that thing where they pretend to run you over but stop at the last moment
u wot m8
>>
Yeah i think i'm calling it for today
>>
>>71114946
Potential LARP, but I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt
>>
The police have even forced me to go to a&e and once they left I made a run for it. There was no indication I was being detained for mental health reasons. The hospital called them and we ended up in a standoff for no reason. Then they tried to section me (you will always get released btw if you don't ever talk to the clinicians that ask questions).
>>
>>71115003
Drive really fast at you and stop inches away. One of these days I'm going to walk closer and get them to pay out for wreckless driving.
>>
>>71114831
Some great Apu lore here.
>>
Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes
>>
>>71114946
>go on nightwalk
>it's nearly 6 am now, wagies waiting for station to open
>start banging a stick against a metal bridge outside the railway station
>someone comes up to me and says "what is your problem"
This happened and you backed down and went home. The rest is pure fantasy you sad entitled babby man. Get a job and sort yourself out you angry man child.
>>
>>71115078
had a phase where i liked that band he was in. maybe im thinking of someone else
>>
File: oh no.png (288 KB, 1406x455)
288 KB
288 KB PNG
Look at this faggot, can't even stay warm.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Obese sister bought home a red velvet cake and started eating it
After dinner to herself
The pig
Then shouted at me and started projecting because of her food addiction
It unanswered
>>
Remember once the police kidnapped me at night and took me to an abandoned warehouse, they tied me to a chair and poured petrol over me, they kept threatening me with matches before walking away laughing. a dog walker found me sometime later
>>
It sad that most laddings in here are virgins

We all deserving of gf's in loife
>>
Lads this shit makes me chuckle
The fat pig
Jesus Christ matty just get a run in lad
>>
>>71115080
I'm not scared really. Even when the police show up my only thoughts are am I going to be inconvenienced for 24 hours despite breaking no laws. I used to fear but then realised I actually have done nothing wrong and what they do is usually unlawful. I haven't done it lately but thinking of recording the situations if I get back into nightwalks. It's just a bit sad desu so that's why I stopped going on my walks.
>>
He's gives the world its saddest sound.

Its saddest sound.
>>
>>71115129
Is Matty an incel?
>>
Was walking down a country lane once and the plod dragged me into the car, took me to a motorway bridge and hung me over by the heels.
Since then I record security guards and minimum wage, act passive aggressive to them to get a rise out of them. Taking the power back I am.
>>
Why won't you believe me? The police actively abuse your rights at night.
>>
>>71115105
In Mexico maybe lad.
>>
Can not wait to drink again
Tomorrow night for me my lads
>>
>>71115200
whos tjis woman?
>>
Once got an amazon delivery and when I opened the door the driver was the security guy rom my work. Must've been trying to get some extra coin in. He definitely recognised me but neither of us acknowledged it later.
>>
>>71115183
Police in Mexico are way more honourable, they set a fair affordable protection and fee and if you pay up they don't harass you at all
>>
>>71115103
you do the exact same thing here as her with your degeneracy
>>
>>71115126
Unironically yes, not necessarily a good one, but a gf of some sort at least
>>
>>71115228
>>71115126
I think that many boxroom lads would become frustrated and resetnful quite quickly if they had a gf. The responsibilities, the expenses, the pressure to go out and do things. Boxroom life creates patterns and habits which are hard to shake.
>>
>>71115208
Jenna Ortega lad
Proper cutie
My new love
I have written her some messages tonight
She is in a new show Wednesday on nettlix
It great
>>
My future plan is to waste police time on a big scale in legal ways. This is all down to them falsely arresting me once for wasting police time when I was mentally unwell and needed help. You will know it's me as I will be ignoring anyone that engages in conversation but still keep filming.
>>
>>71115200
Another night of spam and sobbing about some fat lass who dumped you because you failed to show her you're a man?
>>
>>71115255
But a boxroom lad would get a boxroom-tier gf, she'd be quite low maintenance
>>
>>71115292
Right she wasnt fat first of all mate and she cheated and left me for some cultist Jehovah cunt with money
This was after leading me on for a year and saying she wanted to share her life with me and grow old together and get married
Anyway
Thanks for letting me bring this all up
Reckon I will head shop now instead
Cheers x
>>
I'm going to be the next AB.
>>
My imaginary frog protects me from the imaginary police harassment I get when I leave my box room to go on imaginary walks.
>>
>>71115312
when the shit wank happen?
>>
Gwarn going to get stuck into some red stripe me
Got me shoes on
Im getting wuite skinny which is surprising
However I dont eat much but drink
Hmmmmm
Anyway
>>
>>71115312
She didn't cheat she dumped you and found a real man. You just didn't make the cut.
>>
I'm not filming people to make money off YouTube but just think it'll be fun seeing women get upset when an incel captures their soul.
>>
>>71115301
Ugly lasses can often be quite mean-spirited and demanding, I find. Even nerdy ones.
>>
Shit wank is now Swannys new gimmick, the state of this lads mentality.
>>
You will be filmed and posted on social media. You have no expectation of privacy out in public. You can't stop me. If you privacy complaint me, I will get my buddies to mirror the video.
>>
File: 1614175301325.jpg (73 KB, 533x870)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>red stripe
Tramp juice my leed
Have some respect
>>
>>71115328
Brilliant sides are split
>>71115340
We was together and she was cheating on me for 2 months before completely leaving me cold and not even breaking up face to face
Found out through a old collegue she was boasting about dating this new fella Max the same week she left me and had been for a 6 weeks
So anyway
Never let anyone in lad
All the phones calls and cuddles and walks and watching movies like dune whisky eating sushi or kissing and fooling around together
Watching the sunrise whilst she laid in my lap
Yeah fucking hell she made me feel loved and happy
The way she would be excited to see me and hug me and tell
Me about her day
I would kill to feel that again
I love her
And the stupid bitch used me for a bit of fun before going full cultist life
Gets married in January to him and has already moved into a 310K house with him
So yeah could say im on the edge
And if its not those thoughts cycling round my brain its the bipolar episodes which lead to binge drinking for weeks on end the suicide attempts the self harm
Everything has just got so shit since it happened
I can barely get through the day without a drink

Anyway
Off to shop
Cheers lad
>>
No one has filmed outside of schools yet despite being a public place. I think that has potential of taking auditing to a new level (police are not responding so much to filming police stations and industrial sites).
>>
>>71115355
You can't just blame things on random personalities when you want them go away
>>
>>71114072
HEINZ Get ze flammenwerfer we have to delete whhat ever the fuck that is
>>
Foot chad blog post make me incredibly depressed
Anyone got some happy stories please
>>
>>71115326
Everything I say on 4chan is from my own experiences. I actually do shit with my life. I'm not scared of people.
>>
File: 1662551802544462.gif (932 KB, 258x258)
932 KB
932 KB GIF
>Shagged and ghosted 14 fat slags this year
I wonder if I can make it 15 before Christmas? My Tinder matches say Yes. Fatties let you do anything. Take the fat pill lads.
>>
Would be a shame if shit wank got hit by a car and never posted again, how terrible that would be
>>
>>71115414
>>71115372
You are going to do absolutely fuck-all though, aren't you? Acting like a big man because you get all excited about someone else's videos is very sad, mate
>>
>>71115372
Alri low status narcissist lad
>>
>>71115452
As I said camera equipment and batteries can be expensive. People can damage them too when they can't contain themselves.
>>
>>71115445
birds are cuties
>>
>>71115472
You've been saying the same thing for months though kidda, you're just making excuses because you're a coward
>>
>>71115312
all lies. she was never with you. this is just your fantasy
>>
>>71115420
Never said I want it to go away I pointing out the state of his mentality lad.
>>
>>71115498
I'm a neet and need more money. Cost of living shit kicked in.
>>
Bootlicking won't save you from the tyrants
>>
>>71115529
You'll need new teeth if you ever film me.
>>
>>71115529
Film on your phone then? Gap in the market since that auditor got arrested
>>71115540
I don't think harassing old men on construction sites will either
>>
I don't want to haphazardly jump into recording people. I need to be prepared. I don't just want to use a phone. I'll also need to order a snood or balaclava so you can't film me back.
>>
>>71115565
>I'll also need to order a snood or balaclava so you can't film me back.
What's wrong with being filmed though lad? Sounds a bit tyrannical that

Also you can get a bally for under a tenner, and the only reason you don't want to use your phone is because you are a bitch
>>
Red stripe de loddingtons
RES STRIPE
8 cans for me
Yep lovely
Whats that cashier?
You see me a lot do you?
Why yes I throw a lot of parties
Im a socialite hehe
No no im just sick
Now give me my stripes thank you
>>
Auditors are heroes of our age, modern Robin Hoods taking power away from the tyrants and giving it to the oppressed
>>
>>71115551
He thought he was better than AB. He broke the law. He disrespected other auditors (narcissistic prick). Now he's going go jail.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=nuJUH8xO3tM
>>
Lads, what happens after death? Non-existence? The thought scares me.
>>
>>71115597
Human rights allow me to have a face covering and protect my privacy. Everyone could do this in public if they wanted and cctv would be useless.
>>
File: 7864237462356.gif (1.98 MB, 400x300)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB GIF
Saw a lad recording some sort of walking-at-night video with a camera on a high-tech gimble going through birmingham city centre at 11 at night a few years ago. A wog boy ran up behind him and slapped it all out of his hand whilst his friends fell about the shop laughing. tragic.
>>
Just come up with my new gimmick: every evening I'll post my thoughts on the day. Could be about anything. Dinner I ate, adverts I saw, things I see on the way to work. Who knows?
>>
>>71115615
They are based. I have sent them money for all their brave work.
>>
Back in my room leeeds
Back in my room
Got my stripes and im back in my room
On me pc and im back in me room
Elliot smith and Jenna Ortega picture savings yes please
>>
>>71115644
What are today's thoughts?
>>
>>71115621
Nothing just like all that time before you were born.
>>
>>71115633
That's unlawful and scum behaviour. Hope he got prosecuted.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (263 KB, 1280x720)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
>I have a better life than you
>>
>>71115664
Yeah that was like nothing though
Innit cheer
>>
>>71115621
The mind blanks at the glare. Not in remorse
-The good not done, the love not given, time
Torn off unused-nor wretchedly because
An only life can take so long to climb
Clear of its wrong beginnings, and may never;
But at the total emptiness for ever,
The sure extinction that we travel to
And shall be lost in always. Not to be here,
Not to be anywhere,
And soon; nothing more terrible, nothing more true.
>>
>>71115674
To believe you have a better life than anyone is folly. To find inner peace is the hallmark of a good life and there's not a lot of that going around these days.
>>
>>71115659
Please stop drinking ar kid
>>
9 bed house available near me, I could afford it too.
Wouldn't know what to do, I could make a bloody skate park.
>>
>>71115698
show me the listing lad. g'wan.
>>
>>71115698
britfeel hostel de lad
>>
big up mad respect lads
>>
>>71115689
Yeah that great n all but wot if you got brought back to life as a slug or a pigeon?
Cheers
>>
>>71115660
Ghana should have won
>>
>>71115727
cheated cuse fifa hate africans
>>
>>71115717
Pigeons are lovely
>>
>brazil 0-0 at half time
yeah great world cup
>>
>iPhone does that gay photo memory thing for last year
>me and ex in bed when she was licking my nose
Might get all 8 of these in me and go driving wahey

you drink red stripe what does it say about me?
>>
need 5 fillings me
just want them all out and put in some falsies
>>
>>71115757
I hope you crash your gay car lad you fucking spamming cunt
Absolute melt of a bloke
Kill yourself
>>
>>71115411
It is for this exact reason you let let a woman or a relationship become your entire personality.
>>
>>71115757
I get those with my ex. Snapchat memories from 1 year ago.
got a new bitch now doe
>>
I'd like to thank the sponsor of this thread, Raycon
>>
>>71115781
This did make me laugh
Good post lid x
>>
>>71115770
Footlad is a mentally ill man. You should feel ashamed e-bullying him like that.
>>
>>71115804
Being a twat isn't a disability
>>
Second can for me my leeeeds
Second can of stripe
Plan B recluse
>plan B end credits
>>
>>71115691
Wholeheartedly agree with you wiselad. Unfortunately you've posted that in a thread where most people relish in making people feel insecure and generally like shit.
>>
>blocks your path as you try to enter Best Kebab
>>
>>71115848
>Evening skinnyfat
>>
>>71114637
Nice de lid, haven't played it in a while, good game that, tried to get fire cape but was all in vain
>>
Do like how a cheeky little audit posts riles some lads up
>>
Lovely goth Jenna Ortega
>>
>>71115879
got fire cape in rs3 me. ironman all the way de lad
>>
>>71115540
It has once. I was travelling over double the speed limit and almost crashed into one on a roundabout. He pulled me over and let me off
>>
RuneScape is gay
>>
Maybe a cheeky third please
Many thanks
>>
>>71115893
Nice de lid, I never got too far in rs3 cause I hate all the matx on that shit. OSRS appeals to that nostalgia
>>
For me it is AJK 3
The capes in that was bloody cool
The osg in that osr was kino
>>
your mum's pussy is... it's just magnificent.
>>
A goal finally
>>
>>71115997
which one? she has two
>>
All the things you could do
You wont but you might
>>
Brazil are cheating sneaks
>>
strong, hairy males cumming inside amer h.
>>
>>71116027
There are things *you* shouldn't do
>>
wanking over shit
>>
Need a HHL no nuttington status update
>>
>>71116027
I've been told not to do the things I want to do.
>>
>NO TRESPASSING
strange phrase when you think about, trespassing is being somewhere illegally, you can't say 'trespassing allowed'
>>
Bored of this match but Ive invested too much time into it to turn off
>>
Was a good goal to be fair
>>
>>71116130
was it a netbuster? do like netbusters me oh aye
>>
>>71116115
Civil matter de lids
>>
Gimme a another can de lads
Blast that sun 42
Get in
You
>>
never mind the dog, beware of owner!
>>
>>71114072
> cousin comes out of diabetic coma
> was about to buy her chocolates as a get well present
why am I so retarded?
>>
>>71116198
looks like a child with make up, are you a nonce?
>>
>>71116205
beware of incels
>>
>younger cousins all passing milestones before you

grim
>>
>>71116250
don't worry lad you're balls will drop soon
>>
Can you guys post some of that pathetic goon posting shit that girls do?
>>
>>71116284
no, dont think so, pal
>>
>>71116250
>Dad outright said he's not expecting any grandchildren from me anymore
I've always suspected he'd given up on me, like. But hearing him actually say it so bluntly actually hurt quite a bit.
>>
>>71116303
You know it's shit when mum no longer says "most boys your age have girlfriends by now" during an argument.
>>
>>71116300
:( sad times de lid
>>
File: jojosmug.png (931 KB, 884x662)
931 KB
931 KB PNG
>>71116250
>10 cousins
>All older

8 have moved out
4 of them have children
2 got married (both divorced)
>>
>>71116315
Why are you smug about that?
>>
File: jojonotsmug.png (1.06 MB, 747x550)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>>71116328
Because if they pass milestones before me, I just use the cope that I will do so when I'm their age

>Had 12 cousins
>2 died already
>>
>>71115336
Mate when you die I will be at your funeral laughing my head off and reading your chat logs out to all your acquaintences and family. They will be horrified.
>>
>>71116343
Disrupting funerals with a rant is NOT acceptable
>>
File: 1553017524597.jpg (50 KB, 442x546)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>71115312
you've had a girlfriend
i haven't
lick my balls
>>
File: sweatingpepe.png (91 KB, 250x235)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>pregfu has 56 (FIFTY SIX) cousins
>>
>>71116303
Its unethical to have children anyway.
>>
File: soyrex.png (1.21 MB, 4096x3239)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
>>71116424
>Its unethical to have children
>>
>>71116413
big redflag. suggests shes probabally tier 10 social status from a full on benefits dynasty where they just spit out children.
>>
mong boy in the crowd of the brazil serbia game with a morocco flag, daft twat went to the wrong game LMFAO
>>
All train compartments smell vaguely of shit. It gets so you don't mind it.
>>
>>71116443
She comes from quite a religious family, although isn't in the slightest herself. She did say she would 'probably' christen the sprog though
>>
>>71116424
i reckon slaves that had kids were more morally bankrupt than the slavers
>>
Forgotten /britfeel/ side characters
>BritNormie's gambling addict landlord from Hong Kong
>>
File: Pepe.png (166 KB, 420x351)
166 KB
166 KB PNG
Did Ruthposter really get the train to Ruths house? I thought he was joking
>>
>>71116475
>>BritNormie's gambling addict landlord from Hong Kong
you mean Fuk Yu?
>>
Michael Lane is a top-tier side character
>>
>>71116481
There's at least two anons pretending to be him now.
>>
>>71116475
>Forgotten /britfeel/ side characters
Morrisons Dwarf
>>
Leaving the boxroom? Won't get me a gf
>>
I wish Ross posted here. Mark is boring.
>>
Did Swanny ever get revenge on Michael?
>>
Remember the horsebox gimmick?
Good times
>>
Don't know who I want to win out of USA-England
On the one hand I want normies to have their friday ruined, on the other hand I don't want americunts coming in here and taking the piss
Bit of a pickle honestly
>>
>>71116559
it was a shit gimmick
>>
>>71116568
Evening swanster
>>
>>71116560
The shitposting on /sp/ will be off the charts
>>
Feeling really happy right now lads. Pay day tomorrow then I've got 10 days off of work to relax, catch up on some reading, spend some time with my girlfriend and just take a deep breath and enjoy the important things. I know nobody cares but there's been a lot of doom and gloom today just wanted to cheer things up a bit
>>
>>71115708
I would lad but I am legit considering it.
It's an old B&B so most of the rooms are en suite. Would be laughs.
>>
>>71114155
My local spoons, stratford (zone 2), has pints of ale for 1.89 and most pints under 3 quid.
Loads of places cheap in London. If your got to the tourist traps of course they 6 quid
>>
>>71116465
yeah this is defo true albeit maybe they were too stupid to know what was gonna happen
>>
File: pepeneetworried.png (191 KB, 410x409)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
>wales game at 9:30am
Fucking hell I'm gonna have to set my alarm
>>
>>71116424
Is this a bait post? The jews have really gotten to you
>>
Brazil going all de way this year for sure, they look so confident on the ball. It's like they have glue on their boots
>>
Anaemic Alice
Bossy Beatrice
Curvy Cassandra
Ditzy Debbie
Emotional Emily
Grating Grace
Hospitable Heather
>>
>>71116620
Of course its a bait post and soijaker takes it everytime
>>
>>71116453
hmm thats still incredibly impressive for "quite religious". did she have a child as a single parent because she was "quite religious"? i wouldnt rule out shes likely from a low iq benefits dynasty.
>>
Reminder lids, there was a one in four hundred trillion chance of you being born, don't waste it
>>
>>71116413
My family in the old country has a big farm that everyone lives on. Every time a cousin gets pregnant they just build another extension. The corridor looks like a cruise ship.
>>
File: Apu 132.png (35 KB, 657x527)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
post the morrisons dwarf picture
>>
>>71116582
dont enjoy sp. match theads have like 1000 posts dont understand how you can post sensibly in that environment
>>
>>71116641
Can't remember which way around, but one of her parents was 1 of 12, the other was 1 of 14, Most of her grandparents were pastors. She personally is a relatively wealth landlord with 1 tenant, she also earns 6 figures gross.
>>
File: 1624206018363.png (250 KB, 1238x1312)
250 KB
250 KB PNG
post the ssm lookalike lettuce picture
>>
>>71116598
>1.89

is that a ruddles?
>>
Anaemic Alice is my new girlfriend, couldn't stand Emotional Emily any more.
>>
>>71116621
yeh they do look scary. best team so far. second i would say france if only because of mbappe. think england will go all the way though
>>
>>71116656
The sticky game threads are rather pointless, but there is usually a slower comfy game thread
>>
>>71116667
hmm i see why youre interested
>>
Seductive Shaniqua
>>
Rapedbridge
>>
Don't think I've ever had a girlfriend I genuinely liked. Sad.
>>
>>71116713
he's really gotten under your skin hasn't he?
>>
I knew he would reply lol
>>
>>71116732
Who is 'he', can you point him out little lad?
>>
>>71116741
Shippy is far from little
>>
File: 159823828328.png (8 KB, 183x276)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>71116732
>I knew he would reply
>>
>Grating Grace
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8APKNZlYQ0k
>>
>>71116656
stickies suck ass, /sp/ is only comfy in slower threads
>>
>>71116598
>Loads of places cheap in London. If your got to the tourist traps of course they 6 quid
Definitely not in zone 1. The cheapest pints you'll find in zone 1 are at student bars that may or may not let you in or horrible fart tasting ales in spoons. No non spoons pubs will charge less than 5.50 a pint. Categorically.
I go up to London every weekend and I'm a proper fucking tight cunt so I know this shit well
>>
lol reaction folder is out now, he'll be here all night
>>
>>71116764
What is he reacting to?
>>
>>71116769
Who knows what's going on some one like that's head, all we know is he has no mouth and must react
>>
me? My pee is clear with a slight tint of yellow. Very healthy
>>
File: 1652126914459.png (189 KB, 600x800)
189 KB
189 KB PNG
>loI reaction folder is out now, he'll be here all night
>>
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/belgium-uk-nuclear-row-technology-nato-kv78fcwdg

Ungrateful cunts, how many times have we saved them?
>>
https://youtu.be/SVxdkPc0puw
YEAAAAYEAAAYEAAYEAAAAAAAAA
\m/
>>
>>71116837
Hmm are we really a nuclear power if we rely on fucking Belgium to maintain nukes.
>>
>>71116852
Wait till you find out fissile material isn't mined in Britain
>>
File: 1668735515124976.png (2.53 MB, 1776x1000)
2.53 MB
2.53 MB PNG
the ex 'bf'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ttvZMFA67M

i meant we went on a couple of dates
>>
>mihai so baked out of his mind he dated a cat
LMFAO
>>
File: DSCN6849.jpg (278 KB, 1200x1600)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
>>71116481
Any good places we can go in York? It looks like a nice city.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (88 KB, 976x847)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>He actually went to York
>>
>>71117090
Told you lads i was worried for ruth's safety
>>
Mum keeps telling me to get my hair cut and I just say shut up I'm an adult now I can do what I want piss off.
>>
>>71117135
git yer hair cut, greeb
>>
>>71117096
She safe with me lad. Hopefully she'll love me. She'll help me get my life on track again and find purpose.
>>
>>71117135
>>71117153
Get your mum to give you a nice bowl cut with clippers like mine does, it looks alright and I don't have to go to the barbers and pay or make small talk. Very comfy.
>>
im growing my hair out but i dont know what for. i want those edgy e-boy bangs, but it's not like im gonna shot a pic to the barber. ill just get short sides and back like usual and be disappointed and quiet about it.
>>
>>71117271
>bangs
FOYington
>>
>>71117305
>FOY
dont get it
>>
I have this awful feeling we are going to get one of 'those' posts that get 20+ (you)s in a few days. Of ruthposter taking a picture of Ruth
>>
>>71117318
Fuck Off Yankingtonshire
>>
>>71117318
>dont get it
exactly
>>
>>71117323
corr you read my mind
>>
>pregfu not responding to my text
>>
>>71117354
>sorry babe was in a&e xx
>>
File: badlandsCluster_001 (6).jpg (321 KB, 1908x1080)
321 KB
321 KB JPG
but mihai you know we remain exclusionary solar system
if it says remains to remain that maas will launch a cluster war
but...... even though we hate you interfering in our system
we hate maas more
therefore the eureka solar system shall provide 100 of our finest pilots and ships under your command
take good care of them
>>
I will not say the exact date. Don't want you creeps after me.
>>
>>71117370
cor this is the wankered drivel nonsense we love
>>
>>71117366
When she sent me the ultrasound, it had 3 numbers on it.

Tib:0.22
MI:1.15

Apparently 'MI' is basically how strong the ultrasound is, and should be less than 0.7, ideally less than 0.3 Wonder if the nurse was incompetent or it was just some error with the machine
>>
How you lids feeling tonight?
>>
>>71117393
we all know eureka provides their lagrange points with top security
anyone is top scanned with top security
>>
Not going too mental tonight
Only the 5 cans
Going to have a cheese and bacon toastie and watch more Wednesday
Love Jenna Ortega
Fucking cutie
So cute
God her eyes
She wanted to wait till she looked her best before she met me
I understand
I have already got some photos printed and coming from Snapfish
Get in lads guess
>>
>>71117420
Positive, my 3 week house renovation is done now. I haven't showered in 4 days, and been using piss bottles for 2 days, proper NEETmode. My drivel posting here has increased too inline with the increased dossing
>>
Here's a question for you de lids, what defines someone as a normie? Working? Gf? Friends? Leaving the boxroom?
>>
>>71117472
Mindset. Ability to connect easily with the average person
>>
>>71117472
Its whatever I don't like this week
>>
>>71117472
I would say a genuinely normal childhood
Parents still together and no long lasting trauma you know?
Maybe did university or studied a trade
Good relationship with parents who taught them to make decisions for themselves but also loved and nurtured them

Anyway
My mum raped me so I just fantasise about normal family
>>
>>71117498
Damn, guess I'm a normie then. Just without hte university/trade thing
>>
File: ultrasound.png (57 KB, 1125x440)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
>American science
>>
Winning at bingo again? That wouldn't get me a gf
>>
Going to york might get me a gf.
>>
Got caught drinking at work the other day. Went into work thinking I was only slightly drunk and get away with it. Turned out I was fully fucking pissed and everyone noticed from the first second. I was pissed enough that I kept having to leave the room to collect myself then after an hour I forget how drunk I was and I was being really drunk

ive been into work twice since then and nothings happened so far
>>
>>71117702
>Going to york might get me a gf

Didn't for me. It's just stuck up students, tourists and chinkies
>>
>>71117717
Don't get my hopes up. I really need a gf at this point in life.
>>
File: jakey wakey.jpg (120 KB, 720x1560)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
Any of you lads still after pickup lines for Tinder?
>>
>>71117746
there is no hope

>>71117772
yes I didn't make it yet
>>
>>71117772
Not for me. Going to try the real world. Only Chads matter there. Not your chat up lines.
>>
FBR KOMM ZURUECK BITTE
>>
>>71117772
I hate it when people use 'as' like this. Something about it just seems so wrong and unintelligent
>>
File: alizeenotsmug.png (476 KB, 655x427)
476 KB
476 KB PNG
>>71117812
>>71117772
>Got a tinder match today
>Fat woman but beggars can't be choosers
>Start talking
>She actually responds
>Transpires it's a bloke
>It's her bf
>He gets off on the idea of other blokes chatting up his gf
>Uninstall
>>
https://twitter.com/DKenny126/status/1595813825294524421?t=bkCOflz9kgaST06TeklXkw&s=19
HHL at the spa with his dad
>>
File: uuhd.jpg (111 KB, 720x960)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
lads this girl once wrote in my planner in year 8 a little rhyme:

"I was here now I'm gone. I wrote this note to turn you on."

I used to wank to that scrap of paper religiously. Look at her now...
>>
My apu just asked for for a pair of these shoes called belenciaga or something? Says they're super trendy and he wants to attract an apuette with them.
>>
>>71117932
Bought 40 quid worth of bingo tickets tonight. Ended up with 87 quid after the night so more profit. 47 Withdrawn and 40 to go another night. Someone won 6.2k on an electronic link game, they were sat fairly close to my table.
>>
>>71118008
she probably won't even remember writing that
>>
Christ these shoes are 600 quid. I could buy another 1200 apus for that price. He can settle for a fresh pair of his greggs crocks instead.
>>
>>71118018
Since I got him the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater remaster my apu just wears massive DC skate shoes
>>
File: mkm.png (839 KB, 913x843)
839 KB
839 KB PNG
Any MK anons able to get more than 80 on this?

https://www.sporcle.com/games/andyinchley/milton-keynes-map-1
>>
My Apu wears ugg boots. He's still stuck in 2009. He keeps saying he's rooting for Joe Mceldry to be Xmas number 1
>>
>>71118036
I do miss bingo, unlikely I'll go for a long while, think the last time was August
>>
>>71117772
>Any of you lads still after pickup lines for Tinder?

Tinder is a waste of time lid. I've had more success on Bumble. Meeting a 38 year old bird tomorrow night wahey
>>
>went to London again
>barely saw any brown people
I was lied to
>>
>>71118106
The streak will have to end soon, there is palpable tension forming between me and other regulars because I keep winning
>>
>>71118292
What were you doing in Bromley lad?
>>
>>71118296
It's good that Scarborough punters are drawing in money from linked games
>>
He will go to York and rape Ruth
>>
>>71118301
I was knocking around Camden
>>
What's Ruth's actual real name anyway?
>>
>>71118314
someone also won 900 quid tonight, seems to be big wins nearly every night recently.
>>
>>71118321
STFU, I wouldn't rape anybody.
>>
>>71118330
Ruth, Babe Ruth
>>
>>71118321
>>71118330
You are jealous and trying to sabotage our potential relationship. That is her name.
>>
>>71118008
Holy mother of god. Lindsay Lohan is gorgeous. I hope she reproduces. Damn.
>>
>>71118008
Did lelo jajajajaja
>>
>>71118330
Ruthina
>>
>>71118008
LalalalaLOHAN
>>
>>71118301
I'm in Bromley South right now
>>
None of you lads will come between our love.
>>
>>71118321
He doesn't have any sexual attraction to Ruth. He doesn't even fap to her.
>>
Getting my boiler inspected by a Gas Safe registered engineer? That wouldn't get me a gf
>>
Supervisor said I should go to the office Christmas party. Is she coming onto me?
>>
File: disgusted.png (742 KB, 1200x800)
742 KB
742 KB PNG
>Your consumer unit doesn't have RCBOs and surge protection?
>>
File: timhappy.jpg (882 KB, 2973x2789)
882 KB
882 KB JPG
>>
File: timneutral.jpg (556 KB, 2379x2194)
556 KB
556 KB JPG
MI:1.15
>>
Cracking podcast, this.
A Scottish lad shows his mates an episode of Dr Who that he likes and they proceed to shit all over it.
>>
https://radiopaedia.org/articles/mechanical-index?lang=gb

>For obstetric and neonatal scanning there is no known reason to restrict scanning times with a MI value between 0-0.3. There is possibility of minor damage to the neonatal lung or intestine with MI values between 0.3-0.7 and minimising exposure time at these values is suggested.

>When MI values measure >0.7 there is a risk of cavitation if an ultrasound contrast agent containing gas microspheres is being used. The risk increases with MI values above this threshold.
>>
>>71118556
Yes she wants your incel cock so bad.
>>
>>71118651
Bloody knew it
>>
File: nurse.png (330 KB, 479x480)
330 KB
330 KB PNG
>When MI values measure >0.7 there is a risk of cavitation if an ultrasound contrast agent containing gas microspheres is being used. The risk increases with MI values above this threshold.
>>
Right, installing tinder again. I will either prove to Ruthmong anyone can do it or validate Ruthmongs view that its over for us.
>>
>>71118734
I'm going to need screenshots of your face mister.
>>
>>71118734
Godspeed lad, are the women of any quality in your area, or all bottom of the barrell?
>>
First time gay sex in the Gravesend area. Can't host due to shared room
>>
>>71118734
if you're neet it's unlikely
>>
Babby men dribbling drivel hours
>>
First poof experience near Tilbury Docks. Can't get bummed at my place because I am sharing a room with a black man. He sleeps in the lower bunk.
>>
>>71118865
Do you still have any of your ultrasound images?
>>
First time bummer in the Middlesbrough area. Can't host but willing to travel to coastal areas on my uncle's jet ski
>>
M/35/Drumchappel, looking for ABDL. Had previous experience in the Chigwell area
>>
F/32/Bridlington. Ebony with GSOH looking for a companion, must be DDF
>>
Seeking ebony dusky jungle love in the Banbury area. Can host in a certified electrically safe home.
>>
Oxfordshire negro bareback with landlord
>>
another prayer session in the church of iron. Only real ones with understand this
>>
File: towel.jpg (40 KB, 600x600)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>71119002
>negro bareback with landlord
>>
Do androids say thanks for electric wanks?
>>
File: 1378869759700.jpg (35 KB, 544x305)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
Only gone and left my water bottle at work
>>
24/MtF/Shropshire

New woman seeks her first gentleman. Previous substance abuse issues but clean for 8 months now xx
>>
File: 1663576202153271.jpg (120 KB, 1272x1414)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>failed NNN
Damn so close
Should never have started gooning to JAV
>>
Trying to find a video to watch while I eat my dinner is literally how Kings must have felt back in day when they were feasting and the court jester line-up for the day was pure shite
>>
File: ssm.png (440 KB, 619x912)
440 KB
440 KB PNG
>my apu subscribed to BLACKED
just what is he like
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdsI8Be2Jrw
>>
Poorly groomed gent seeks middle class asmr York student for adult mothering and financial support
>>
>>71119081
Had a very good laugh at this post
>>
let me in with immediate effect
>>
can't believe the BBC genuinely send goons to your door for le TV license and our rozzers help them, absurd country we live in
>>
File: 1644261588171.png (343 KB, 385x381)
343 KB
343 KB PNG
>>71119093
I cannot believe he has a girlfriend now. What is SSM's secret?
>>
>>71119093
Babby men threatening to do each other over in the comments. Sad.
>>
>>71119181
Age, confidence, a history of creampies

Captcha: Date Gay
What did it mean by this?
>>
File: doit.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>71119201
If you still have any of your ultrasound scans can you post the MI number please
>>
>>71119215
Go to bed Fatman. It's been a long day shitposting
>>
Have you found any good Black Friday deals?
>>
>>71119231
I haven't worked or showered in about 4 days. I probably stink and I'm back into full NEET mode, with all the drivel posting that comes with it. Feels like 2015 /britfeel/ again
>>
>>71119162
Can't believe mummy and daddy fall for the propaganda that they can tell if you're watching tv or iplayer.
>>
>>71119243
its all a con
they double the price for the requisite time then put it back to full price and then are legally allowed to say its half price
happens all the time
dont fall for it
>>
Tinder is truly a ghastly experience. I feel physically sick even if I am a NEET at some of these specimens.

>I have 2 kiddies. Addicted to tattoos. Happy with a little fun. Open to it developing into a meaningful relationship
>>
>>71119247
Except now you're in your 30s
>>
File: 1660165186125814.gif (352 KB, 1200x1016)
352 KB
352 KB GIF
>tfw my hygiene levels are now much higher than shippy

How the tides have turned.
>>
File: creampie king.png (646 KB, 955x716)
646 KB
646 KB PNG
We all creampie kings in life
>>
File: tiredalizee.png (277 KB, 514x461)
277 KB
277 KB PNG
>>71119297
>some of these specimens.
Indeed as you've seen, there are no respectable women on there. Have you got any matches yet?
>>
>>71119330
Enjoy it whilst it lasts. Water gets turned back on tomorrow and my stinky NEET days will be over
>>
>>71119093
Why does it sound like she is being forced to leave that message?
>>
File: 1650529922135.jpg (417 KB, 1440x1080)
417 KB
417 KB JPG
>>71119351
How fat are you these days?
>>
>>71119342
I just made it 20 minutes ago, currently using my swipes. I'm swiping left on anyone who looks fairly normal or lists a job and right on the more weird/tragic ones to up my chances of a match. There is some proper rough females, must be on a par with me or even below me at the very least. For all my flaws (NEET, AUTISM) I do have some positives that others lack.
>>
Just shagged some top quality fanny.
Only gone and paid Wrosty's apu a bag of fantastics and a chicago deep dish microwave pizza two-pack for him to lick the gunge off of my post-coital wenis.
>>
>>71119376
I'll weigh myself soon. I think around 15 stone. I've lost weight since the video of me and Poley in Oldham, but remained stable over the past year. I'm no fatter than SIC.
>>
>>71119376
>>71119538
Sent you a photo. No homo
>>
Godwinson is streaming on SSM! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dJaw3KQinQ

Sorry for sounding like a summerfag, my job is draining.
>>
File: FeelSea.jpg (59 KB, 653x490)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>Pregfu read my message at 00:46
>Didn't respond
>>
I got these weird black mites crawling on my computer screens. It's freaking me out lads. What are they?
>>
Ship blob let's sort things out with a fight
>>
>>71119598
Not fond of these /pol/ lads, can't lie
>>
>>71119707
You cant afford the train to Banbury you nonce
>>
>>71119707
I browse pol for news, we're jus having fun. Hop in! He keeps aknowledging Brit/Pol/ but not brit/FEEL/
>>
>>71119701
Nightwalk/Swanny?
>>
>>71119598
can't stand the fake posh accent this twat puts on
>>
>>71119717
What in christ's name are you on about?
>>
>>71119750
He's great but you don't know the lore.... YET.
>>
I must appologie for not posting a lot, I've been using a desktop that's been in my living room that me mum can see so I don't brownse r9k.
>>
can you see me im shining~~
>>
What's up /britfeel/ it's ya boy Smedium Swanbridge
>>
a wank on a shit
>>
>>71119727
i wouldnt want to fight shippy, hes a good lad, he even bought me some scratchcards once
t. lad formerly known as /nightwalk/anon
>>
File: morko.jpg (366 KB, 1272x720)
366 KB
366 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ttvZMFA67M

we launched a defensive lsd (lighter than light displacement), all of your ships launched multiple so that it creates 100km so you cant you just bounce off it. and disruptor missiles to make sure, multiple to make sure
your ships are crippled
we just wanna talk, we dont want to kill anyone

but you do
>>
>>71121050
i mean lsd inhibitor
our ships were doing that
>>
My crush was sending me cryptic messages that I took as insults/rejection. Almost snapped on her and blocked her. Turns out the feeling was mutual and she was also afraid to get rejected. I just went for it regardless and it worked out.

Maybe life isn't so bad after all.
>>
>>71121175
post pics of her tits, softlad
>>
>>71121191
Haven't seen them yet. But she's a literal 10/10. Kinda looks like a young Avril Lavigne but hotter.
>>
A fresh nu day then innit
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7qRjZ7pYdI
romanians are getting petroleum money
theres still a lot to mined
>>
Woke up a bit early
And more sleep
I shupposhe
Thats off the table as well
>>
File: 1614482580061.webm (1022 KB, 720x1274)
1022 KB
1022 KB WEBM
When I get a car I want to do this to cyclist.
>>
Garn prep some breakfastingshire in a wee bit me
>>
File: morrisons dwarf.jpg (1.28 MB, 1815x2420)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB JPG
>>71116648
as you wish fren
>>
>>71121712
Breakfast is the first meal of the day usually eaten in the morning. The word in English refers to breaking the fasting period of the previous night.
>>
my nickname in college was "the tranny shagger"
>>
Corr friday. Few more hours of pissing about at work and the weekend (and England game) is on for freeee
>>
The fartington is loading
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgdD2Oe8CJM&ab_channel=seasideMARK
>Did his shopping autistically over 4 orders at the same shop
>They block his account and tell him he's dodgy.
Crushing blow for NEET's everywhere this morning.
>>
Corr need to prep me trash bags still

Gonna start in about 15
>>
>>71122987
>someone's sabotaged my shopping

don't show your order number on cam next time
>>
>>71122987
Joke's on you, he's glad someone cancelled his shopping. Seethe more wagie.
>>
Cancelling my Christmas shop to stay in solidarity with Mark.
Popping a tenner in a xmas card for him.
>>
>>71123238
I'll make sure to declare it for him so they can deduct it from his universal credit.
>>
POLITE REQUEST: For the next thread to be a Teddington, Richmond-upon-Thames edition.

I just think the name is adorable.
>>
Just got done clearing out the garbage inna kitchen me

Fockin mind-boggling the amount of shit lying around there
>>
>>71122987
mong has deleted his video
>>
>>71123346
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKIiozp76BA
>>
>>71123373
>from now, you can start sending me christmas cards
He has no shame
>>
Kit kat chunkys ain't half small now.
>>
File: Apu 362.png (36 KB, 657x527)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
just eat roast dinner
maybe a free 3.99 dessert
>>
bed bugs making me scratch again fuck sake
>>
>>71123451
Corr I was seething at Nestle for that all of last week. Disgraceful. The modern day Chunky is what we called a normal KitKat 10 years ago.
>>
>Seething over chocolate bars
>>
File: 143636747.jpg (46 KB, 615x461)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
This made his brain implode
>>
I've bought two packs.
I feel ripped off.
>>
Might apologize to that other bitch i was obsessing over earlier

She might be a gold-digging grandpa-fucking bitch but i don't want to be petty about it and just move on
>>
New threadington for de chocolate lovers

>>71123609
>>71123609
>>71123609
>>71123609
>>
File: CriticalDrinker.jpg (78 KB, 900x1200)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>71123458
>just east dessert
Mfw
>>
Corrr she's way too fockin late again

Boggles the mind
>>
>>71121487
when you do i hope the lad dies so you can get put away for murder and bumraped
>>
>>71114072
Why bongs have shit culinary?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.