[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ClipboardImage.png (41 KB, 228x236)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
i want to capture the stupid fucking slut sanrio posting fembot that keeps asking to get raped and murdered and see how good she likes it when shes locked in the fucking basement and now she has to live it out for real but instead of getting beaten and raped by chad its a fucking scrawny incel that will be the last man she will ever touch before lights out
>>
>>71122366
just imagine having that stupid slut in your basement and having her genuinely afraid, scared and hurt because you're not chad
>>
>>71122721
nah fuck off
im a hapa incel like elliot rodger and i will beat you to a pulp and enjoy every last second
>>
>>71122366
Omg are you serious??? Its my birthday today and Im SO happy rn TTATT <3
>>
>>71122872
ok then post the address you want me to deliver your birthday present to
you wont because you are a larping foid piece of trash
>>
>>71122890
>are you hot
no
>will u treat me like your personal sex toy
ur probably too ugly sorry
>>71122903
soon enough there'll be no such thing as "you" anymore
>>
>>71122890
>>71122903
Yeah and its also not me :(
>>
Ehh bday ruined unu
>>
>>71122366
You are the same person. Continue larping and making this board even worse
>>
>>71122366
honestly id kill the sanrio/kuromi women.
raping them would only make them happy, and we dont want that!
>>
>>71123243
yeah but if theyre half decently hot it would also make me happy
>>
Not if I get there first anon. She will feel my uncircumcised women hating cock in her ass while she licks my piss of the floor.
>>
File: 1616027185382.jpg (73 KB, 1080x663)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>71122366
>tfw I had an incel bf at 15 and he manipulated me into acting like that stupid bunny, and when I started to act like something other than a super pure uwu baby he'd aggressively ghost me
>literally started calling me melody three months in and heavily encouraged me to dress like a little girl
>tfw it went on for five years and almost ended in a marriage and a murder
I... hate.... that retarded fucking rabbit....... so god damn much...............
>>
>>71123331
Women have no agency. They can't do anything wrong by themselves and they can just say later that an evil man manipulated them.
>>
>>71123322
>I... hate.... that retarded fucking rabbit....... so god damn much...............
Thanks for letting me know. I will put a big full wall portrait of the bunny on your new bedroom (my basement).
>>
>>71123331
At the time I deluded myself into thinking he just wanted me to dress "cute" but now that I'm older I can finally see the true insanity of that situation. Also obsession is a powerful drug especially when you're 15 and it's your first love ever. It's been two years since I dumped him but I will never forget.
>>
>>71123419
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm ORIGINALLY screaming, that is.
>>
>>71123522
>forces you to dress up as kuromi and rapes you
nothing personnell fembot
>>
I'm continually surprised that actual biological females are even into this stupid weeb shit
>>
Bunny poster is for painal and ryona!!!!
>>
>>71123780
>trip fag is a retard groomer
Who would have thought
>>
>>71123243
Hey this is still a very generous offer! <3
>>71123322
Sorry for your experience dude
>>
>>71124559
so uh when are we meeting so I can make you cry and cover your face in bruises?
>>
>>71123322
that sounds hot
origin
>>
>>71124604
Probably when I finish uni and find a job so I can actually afford plane tickets kekek
>>
>>71124700
I can be in the area in 4h lmao. Only 230ish euro as well. When are you done :)
>>
We should make a masochist fembot sex slave brothel where any incel can go and free use these girls to his heart's content. They get paid nothing.
>>
>>71124700
i buy ticket, you pay with your holes. you like being a whore anyways
>>
>>71122366
>>71122890
>>71122917
ALL WOMEN, biological or not, SHOULD BE SENTENCED FOR LIFE for asking to be raped. That is a sufficient punishment for contributing to OTHER women being raped. And that is what you are basically doing, when you are asking to be raped, as the more there are women who ask to be raped, THE MORE THERE WILL BE MEN WANTING TO RAPE. You know, the same effect as women allowing men to fuck them into their assholes and their throats is having: the more there are women who let men fuck them into their assholes and their throats, the more there will be men asking or even demanding to be able to do that. But of course, MOST WOMEN are too retarded to get this. They ONLY see their own self and what they will get out of letting men do those things: a long-term boyfriend who pays things for them and having relationships to prevent them from ending up as social outcasts and dropping out of society.

IF ALL WOMEN REFUSED TO BE DONE THINGS THEY FIND PAINFUL OR REPULSIVE, no man could ask or demand to be able to do those things to them. And to achieve this, also women who enjoy being done those things, should refuse to do them, so that women who suffer from them do not have to be done them. It is not much to be asked for the general well-being of all women.

Yeah, I leave this here for everyone to digest. I am sure most can't, esp. women, as they are too retarded and short-sighted to see the consequences of their own actions. I won't check any replies as I have no time to engage in any conversations.

Capitals were used to underline the most weightful parts of the text, which many of the readers would not otherwise spot.

I wrote: "the most weightful parts of the text" even if I actually mean "the most weightful parts of the message". As I wrote "text" instead of "message", none of you idiots at least can try to invalidate my post by lying that "you do not have any message in it whatsoever". Njeaa-njeaa-njea-njeaa-njeaa! Hahaha!
>>
>>71125101
BTW people, I just realized what might be the savior of sexually failed people, such as incels, to prevent them from dropping out of society. It is: LYING THAT YOU ARE ASEXUAL. I mean, all forms of sexuality are becoming more and more accepted, and also people representing them, UNLIKE accepting people who are sexually failed. So, if you are an incel, or a femcel, or what the fuck ever and can't get anyone to have sex with you JUST FUCKING LIE THAT YOU ARE ASEXUAL. That way you will be accepted by other people as they do not want to discriminate any sexual minorites, and you will get friends to post about on your social media, and will get a sufficient following as a result of that and will get a job as a result of having followers. BANG! I will at least LIE that I am asexual, when I next time enter uni to do my PhD. Then I will get some friends unlike if I tell that I am sexually failed. Hahahaha! THANK YOU LGBTQIA+.
>>
>>71125153
>>71125101
SSchizo
>>
need. sanrio. aesthetic. gf.
>>
>>71124828
Its kinda making me cry that a stranger from the internet could make it on my birthday and not my one and only friend of +17 years who lives like two streets away. I know I cant expect her to remember the date and get mad at her for something that dumb but still, I cant help it that it hurts me. But now Im worrying that if I am the one who just shows up with a piece of cake I made I will just make it awkward </3

>>71124842
Nice idea, might draw it!

>>71124953
>you pay with your holes
Thats a steal, I dont want to scam you like that hahah

>>71125101
>>71125153
Hmmm? Is this the manifesto I was told about yesterday?
>>
>>71125556
>Its kinda making me cry that a stranger from the internet could make it on my birthday and not my one and only friend of +17 years who lives like two streets away.
Ouch. All women are whores etc. but with modern technology you shouldn't forget a birthday anymore imo. Especially after 17 years. Sorry to hear that. Maybe I misread but happy birthday (?). Maybe invite her to watch a movie and have some drinks or something. I'd try your cake and add some extra frosting to your plate. In general I'd treat you extra awful on your special day. Just like you always wanted.
>>
happy birthday anon i hope u have a nice day
>>
>>71125731
Thank you this is so sweet :(
I cant invite her over unfortunately, my brother is having a party with his friends (we are twins) in our house later today and Im sure she doesnt want to be here then just as much as I dont :::::)
I kinda wish I could just have a long walk with her like we used to do in high school when we didnt want to be home with our families/guests. I miss her. We used to talk about a lot more fun stuff than just complaining about being tired/busy/stressed.

But I hope you like chocolate cake <3! I would love the extra frosting and extra bruises so so much *q* both so hot <3 best bday present I could get omgg

>>71125767
<3333 thank u sm
>>
>>71125986
Ah sorry femanon. Maybe you could hang out at her place. Send her an invite like "I got booze and cake. Wanna take a walk and then get drunk?". I had people cancel on me at my birthday and it always hurts.
>We used to talk about a lot more fun stuff than just complaining about being tired/busy/stressed.
Welcome to adulthood lmao. Shit sucks. Hate when friendships turn into that and kinda are on rails.
Chocolate cake is actually one of the few cakes I will eat without a doubt so good choice! Maybe next birthday you can have your belly full of cake and other bodily fluids while I give you something else to cry about.
>>
>>71125556
Hbd you stupid whore. hope a pack of niggers ambush you
>>
>>71125986
Hoe would you feel if your brother gave you to his friends, as a gift
>>
>>71126183
I got too anxious to bother her at all hah rip decided to stay home.
Im just gonna sit in my room and only sneak out to pee or smth, Im really terrified of people TvT
>Welcome to adulthood lmao
Yeah. Im so tired of listening about taxes, master degrees/doctorates etc. Its so fucking BORING

>Chocolate cake is actually one of the few cakes I will eat without a doubt so good choice!
Yay ^o^ I actually dont care much about it, chocolate cakes are way too rich for me, I just made it because my mom wanted to try the recipe. If I were to make a cake for myself I would actually make a strawberry cheesecake TvT
>Maybe next birthday you can have your belly full of cake and other bodily fluids while I give you something else to cry about.
But I guess next time Im making chocolate cake too <33 //////
I dont mind crying if its for that reason

>>71126651
Thank you! <3 thats thoughtful~
>>
>>71127061
Anon no, at least say hello to your friend
>>
File: 86274087_p0.jpg (1.27 MB, 1412x2000)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB JPG
>>71127061
>Im just gonna sit in my room and only sneak out to pee or smth, Im really terrified of people TvT
Tell me femanon have you ever used pissbottles? You sind like a prime candidate lmao. Maybe you can masturbate in your room while all these strangers are a door away. What if I told you you aren't allowed to pee all evening?
>Yeah. Im so tired
Yep.
>tfw you meet friends for the first time in month and all they talk is about whatever fancy tech stack they use at work, how much money they make and their company car
Fucking hell can we just drink a bit and shoot the shit? Leave work at work you fuckers.
>If I were to make a cake for myself I would actually make a strawberry cheesecake TvT
Yeah chocolate cake is heavy indeed.
If you want to make me happy make a normal cheesecake for me. Best cake in the world haha.
Hope you can still enjoy the evening. Don't let it get to you. I'll have a beer in your name now. How old did you turn by the way?
>>
>>71127081
I can text her tomorrow TuT
But my brothers guests are already here and theres no way Im going out of my room now and risking seeing them kek
Im just sad because I absolutely LOVE foggy weather and would love to go on a walkkkk or at least for a smoke TmT
>>
>>71127348
>have you ever used pissbottles?
Nope but ive been close, I just imagine it would be hard as a girl? Hahah
I accept the challenge, if they didnt close the door to the hallway I wont go pee and will have to hold it anyway TvT
And sure, Im VERY good at touching myself quietly with people next door~
>all they talk is about whatever fancy tech stack they use at work, how much money they make and their company car
This is kinda what my brother and his friends talk about, they are all well off IT workers TuT still geeks ig, but adults-adults. I wish I was like that. Being the family fuckup is not exactly the best look
I would love to make a cheesecake for you <3 its a timeless classic.
And thank you so much, its so wholesome
>How old did you turn by the way?
>>
Wish I could show your threads to your parents. Or your brother and his friends
>>
>>71127626
just get a piss bucket like a normal disgusting girl you fucking poser
>>
File: gangut_having_fun.jpg (608 KB, 1000x1000)
608 KB
608 KB JPG
>>71127626
>I accept the challenge, if they didnt close the door to the hallway I wont go pee and will have to hold it anyway TvT
Good girl. Hope you squirm a lot and get really desperate. Would be a shame if you make a mess. Then I'd have to punish you for that too.
>I wish I was like that. Being the family fuckup is not exactly the best look
Eh you are in school. Just stick to it and you will find your place. I studied a long ass time for my degree but it was worth it. I'm sure you will get a comfy job eventually.
>I would love to make a cheesecake for you <3 its a timeless classic
Nice. I'll hold you to that!
>>
>>71127857
Thats evil, hot. I could not look him in the eyes anymore of you did.
Dont bother with my parents though, they wont understand a word lmao
>>71127870
Idk, I would be paranoid that my parents would find out
>>
>>71128203
>Thats evil, hot. I could not look him in the eyes anymore of you did.
Imagine he comes into your room onr night and just rapes you
>>
>>71128440
he probably did, that's why she is like that
>>
>>71128201
>Would be a shame if you make a mess. Then I'd have to punish you for that too.
Mhm, would be suuuch a shame <3
>I studied a long ass time for my degree but it was worth it.
Im so happy it worked for you!!
And thank you so much for the nice words they really help a lot <3
>I'll hold you to that!
Sure thing <33 whenever I bake for ppl/events Im always stressed out if theyll like it and Im pretty sure I would be extra stressed if it was for you hahah <33 but thats why I would make sure to do my absolute best omg <3

>>71128440
>>71128449
Yuckkkk

Btw istg whoever this boxer-chan namefag cunt is ughhhhhh
>>
>>71128449
Kek yeah probably. But who doesn't like damaged girls?
>>
>>71128831
im sorry that grossed you out :(
>>
Come in Cooper.Do you copy?We are abbondening the thread. Forget about Freeman.If you have any bombing spots , mark them on the tactical map. Otherwise get the hell out of there.REPEAT get the hell out.
>>
>>71128906
Nooo dont be sorry.
I dont know if you have siblings but for me having one really curbed the enthusiasm towards incest stuff hahah
I surprisingly also dont care for daddy stuff either
Im sorry if its a letdown haha
>>
>>71129142
>Metalic Exit door starts to close
>The echoes of mental illness dominate the Steel coridor
>>
>>71122366
Fucking keked OP god I miss this board haha
>>
>>71129227
>The Door Finally Snaps down.
>You hear a horde of degenerates
>>
>>71129250
>The rescue choper leaves without you
>Now there is only one way to take
>>
File: 53471291_p0.jpg (483 KB, 980x700)
483 KB
483 KB JPG
>>71128831
>Mhm, would be suuuch a shame <3
How is your bladder holding up? Need me to kick you in your cunt? Or maybe give you a bladder massage?
>And thank you so much for the nice words they really help a lot <3
Got to cheer on my fellow anons. Even if I want to make them have panic attacks and beg for their life
>whenever I bake for ppl/events Im always stressed out if theyll like it
Hah. I'm sure it tastes really good. But I don't like cooking for others for the same reason. You got any favourite dish you like to cook?
>>
>>71129145
I fapped to my sister, mother and cousin a few times when I was a teenager but it didn't last.
What kind of honorifics would you use to adress your owner?
>>
>>71125101
holy man it's true what you say and it's very weird how the most deranged and degenerate normie behaviours get normalized from insanity into sanity but the ones who contribute none to the degeneracy like us sane people get the most hate from the same deranged normalfags and get memed into obscurity or into becoming the enemy number one by ridiculing our lives
for example fucking in the public in front of stranger like rabid animals, torture and rape fantasies, annoying people in the public by liberal movements being normal but we the ones who behave well and pose no threat to the others we the innocent ones are the enemies and the subjects of ridicule and hate
>>
>>71129399
Please kick my cunt <3 please it sounds so good
>Even if I want to make them have panic attacks and beg for their life
I remember the idea of fucking my ass during my panic attack, hope it still stands, its actually one of the hottest things Ive read on this board still <3
>You got any favourite dish you like to cook?
To be honest love baking far more and cooking is more of a chore to me, but I love traditional polish dishes a lot. I cant wait for Christmas so I can make cabbage and mushroom pierogis with cute dough frills, croquettes, fish~ (But Im a lot more excited to make my grandmas recipe cakes, gingerbread cookies and crescent rolls with plum jam aaah)
But the dish everyone loves when I make it from time to time is pasta carbonara :)

>>71129511
>What kind of honorifics would you use to adress your owner?
Whichever he would want me to use if he would even let me address him at all. Sir is simple, but superior
>>
>>71129883
>Please kick my cunt <3 please it sounds so good
I would don't worry. I love cuntbusting. I want to hear your cries and moans. It's so hot. Have you ever peed yourself as an adult?
>I remember the idea of fucking my ass during my panic attack, hope it still stands, its actually one of the hottest things Ive read on this board still <3
Hah! Yeah that was me. The idea of using a girls trauma to get myself of is seriously one of the hottest things. I want to put a pillow on your face when you start crying and sobbing. Who wants to see such an ugly display? So yeah keep that in mind haha
>but I love traditional polish dishes
Cute. I'm a bit of a grinch when it comes to sweets but I'd try whatever you make.
Pierogis are great and so is carbonara! You sound like a good cook.
>Sir is simple, but superior
Good taste. Daddy is hot sometimes but so overused. I like sir or master personally. Honestly funny what stuff some couples use. God/ lord/ majesty or some other stuff haha
>>
>>71129142
based half life 1 anon disrupting the coomer thread
>>
>>71122366
she would like that anon. if you want to hit her where it hurts give her a stable environment and give her love and attention. she will go crazy.
>>
>>71123243
give them headpats and praise and they will actually kill themselves lmfao
>>
I'm horny as fuck right now and all I wanna do is find this femanon and fucking violate her holes and paint her insides white.
>>
>>71130284
>Have you ever peed yourself as an adult?
No, but if I were ordered to, I would do it without hesitation for his amusement <3
>The idea of using a girls trauma to get myself of is seriously one of the hottest things. I want to put a pillow on your face when you start crying and sobbing.
Fuckkk <33 I hope you push it hard enough to make me choke. I want to struggle for air under you so bad <3
>but I'd try whatever you make. Pierogis are great and so is carbonara! You sound like a good cook.
Im so so honored to read it <3 I wish you could try my cooking one day and hopefully like it.
>God/ lord/ majesty or some other stuff
Ngl I cringed

Sorry for slow replies TuT Ive been drawing and kinda lost track of time. Will head out to sleep now. But thank you for the great birthday <3 goodnight ily

>>71130813
Nahhh that would just make both of us miserable, so whats the point kek
>>
>Hey fembot, I think I might need to take a piss.
>drag her to the toilet
>force her head in the toilet bowl and close the ring around her neck
>keep slight pressure on it with my foot to hold her there while I piss on the back of her head
>flush the toilet to clean her off
>>71130813
Wrong. She likes it because she imagines me as an alpha chad that's abusing her. In reality, if it's a pathetic fucking incel she will hate it so much.
>>71131146
>Ngl I cringed
you don't have permission to cringe
>>
>>71131160
>>71131146
you WILL call me God-emperor Optimus Maximus and if you don't you will suffer
>>
>>71131118
True, it actually makes me tear up a lot when people are nice to me, a lot of guilt kicks in TvT
>>71131145
<3
>>
File: 20210522_203403.jpg (1.05 MB, 1440x1920)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
>>71131146
>No, but if I were ordered to, I would do it without hesitation for his amusement <3
That's the spirit. I bet you would act all embarrassed tho and say you can't do it. But I know what would help with that.
Honestly I want to make you strip in front of me and then walk around you and point out every single physical flaw I see. Question you about it and then apologize to me for it.
>Im so so honored to read it <3 I wish you could try my cooking one day and hopefully like it.
Exactly. Or put a plastic bag over your head. You would struggle so much lmao. When you get really desperate is when it gets best
>Im so so honored to read it <3 I wish you could try my cooking one day and hopefully like it.
Who knows. Maybe one day you make a fucking discord or throwaway mail

Sleep well. Glad you had a decent night.
>>
>>71131181
Kek. Let's do some horus / God emperor roleplay anon.
>>
>>71131187
means we have to keep being nice to you. so you learn how to deal with it.
>>
>>71131160
are you 14? you sound like you just discovered sasuke
>>
>>71125153
>>71125101
Eliot is that you? Have you returned to lead us into the light?
>>
>>71131249
>horus
maybe you can be Whorus
>>
>>71131732
God emperor or bust. I'll destroy that slutty prinarch body of yours
>>
>>71122366
Dude all these whores want exactly that. I bieve they all would realize that its not as sexy as in ther head to have your teeth kicked out or your arm broken but they all want it still. Don't give then what they desire. We should greet them in the name of the lord and help them repent for their sins
>>
>>71122366
>i want to capture the stupid fucking slut sanrio posting fembot that keeps asking to get raped and murdered and see how good she likes it when shes locked in the fucking basement
Agreed. Let's make her dreams come true. Someone hack the 4chan archives and get her IP address.
>>
I don't like to see a children's cartoon character being used in this context
>>
>>71131544
it's his shinobi way anon. cut him some slack
>>
>>71132132
Hope you never set foot into /aco/ lmao
>>
>>71132365
It's not the sex, it's the weird abuse scenario
>>
>>71132444
How is that not related to sex. Abuse can be very sexual.
>>
>>71132467
Not all sex is abusive. It doesn't matter either anon, she's just strange
>>
>>71132499
But so are most guys here anyways
>>
>71132499
Anon I had plenty of normal vanilla sex and it was fun. But so is the abusive degrading kind. If your partner meshes with you it's a fucking mind game. Yes this fembot is extreme but she also sounds like a lot of fun. I'm into these things. You are not. That's okay.
>>
>>71132618
>Anon I had plenty of normal vanilla sex
I still don't understand why your type comes here
>>
>>71132636
You don't know anything about my me yet you make a lot of assumptions. I could be a 40 year old guy that got lucky at 38. Chill the fuck out.
>>
>>71132671
Nah, I'm always curious why someone who can get lots of sex would hang around a bunch of virgins for other reasons than feeling superior
>>
>>71122872
If so https://vocaroo.com/15VnhUtj0a1X fuck
>>71132132
You poor man.
>>
I dont get why this stupid foid dont just post her address already if she wants guys to come abuse her.
It's almost like she's fucking larping. Or a tranny.
>>
>>71132726
>It's almost like she's fucking larping.
No shit, the "femoid" is larping.
>>
>71132701
My man I had one gf in 35 years. One. I got lucky once. We dated for 2.5 years. That's it. I didn't have anything till I was 31. I was a desperate shitstain of a loser. And the only reason I met her was due to pure circumstances on an online game. I never had female friends before, I never had any kind of sexual contact before her, the only woman that ever was in my life was my mother and sister.
I dont feel superior. I just want to share my experience. I feel for any guy that is in my shoes. He'll im back in their shoes just with some worthless accomplishments ticked off the list. I still dont know how to talk to females, I still feel extremely self conscious , I still spend too much time inside. Nothing has changed just cause I had a gf for 2.5 years. I'm just back to being a loser.
>>
>>71132726
If she's reading this and has the stones she should tell us she's going to walk down X street at Y time wearing Z.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow2_rC26GR8
>>
>>71132761
Alright that's fine. I'm not trying to call you out it was genuine curiosity and you don't seem like a normalfag if it was that late into your life
>>
>>71132784
Thanks for not responding with >>>>haha faggot
I'm really not and women are still an enigma. If you are young pleas get out there. Get experience for God's sake. I want my fellow losers to succeed. Don't let your life pass you like I did. Pleas try anon!!!!
>>
The least she could do is show us some pics.
>>
>>71132936
Who wants to see that duuuuude
>>
Eh she seems masochistic but still caring. I think with a strong hand she might get her shit together.
>>
>>71132936
why don't you show us some?
>>
>>71132936
This is me ^_^ love me robots
>>
>>71133574
>brown
Ew nevermind i dont want to beat and rape her anymore
>>
>>71133574
Looks like my cousin, like exactly like her but her hair is black. But definitely not the femoid mobile poster.
>>
>>71122366
being beaten and raped by a scrawny incel sounds like a dream ngl
>>
>>71133633
Why would you assume that's her. Jesus christ you faggots nowadays have 0 agency
>>
>>71133574
Now show us a pic with your penis out
>>
>>71133677
Fembots who wanna get raped by a scrawny incel should post their address and we will come.
If you're lucky you might get more than one and we do a gangbang.
>>
>>71133574
If real, 10/10 would choke
>>
>>71133756
Said the fat incel boy lmao.
>>
>>71133756
how would like to discuss this in a more secluded environment
>>
File: ucMpOqq-1144x1525.jpg (168 KB, 1144x1525)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>71133817
>>71133686
>>71133651
Man I hoped r9k was smarter than this. Jesus christ. You faggots are without give. This actually me
>>
>>71133869
>>71133869
I'm just saying the chick in that picture is obviously male
>>
>>71133869
Yeah right. That ain't you.
>>
File: skull.png (19 KB, 512x512)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>71133869
why this bitchs tits purple frfr
>>71133867
Nah youre probably american & im not
>>
>>71133574
>>71133869
Would do either one(if the second one's face is pretty too). Both aren't our OP, probably.
>>
>>71133574
>>71133869
Definitely not the fembot, but I'm still gonna rub one out to these.
>>
>>71133966
>>71133894
>>71133867

Jeusus christ . Fuck zoomers
>>
>>71131146
I want to molest a confident astronaut in their suit by using black magic. Get them really uncomfortable and make them question everything
>>
>>71134254
That's a nice fantasy.
>>
>>71134372
Thanks my fellow roboto
>>
>>71134372
Why a fantasy ? Open your mind
>>
>>71134372
Do you feel it? Those space flyers are always spooking down on us. Isn't it time we take our space back?
>>
>>71133935
Didn't know americanw were such pussies. Jesus christ.
>>
>>71122366
Sanrio character = BPD slut
>>
Aw man, please don't die.
>>
>>71124700
>>71124953
i expect a wonderful romance to actually ensue from this. I'd watch the movie
>>
>>71125986
if you get raped, your brother has to be too, because you're twins, it's the law of nature. be sure to bring him too
>>
Good morning~

>>71132716
Thank you <3!! Thats so cute
>>71132936
No thank you. I have trouble coming out of my room to be perceived, let alone take and show pictures of myself ^^;; sorry
>>71133574
>>71133869
Nah I wish either one of these were me bahaha
>>71134254
Very pretty image. Might draw it too :)!
>>71136107
Ew :T
>>
File: WAGMI.png (256 KB, 474x377)
256 KB
256 KB PNG
>>71136630
aww fembot you're so cute i just wanna cuddle you and pat you head and call you a good girl
then we'll have loving, passionate sex, we'll cum at exactly the same time and i'll groan "i love you" in your ear
fembot, i want to treat you like my precious little thing and take you on wholesome trips to see national parks and nature and have picnics in the forest where you wear cute pink dresses and reveal the delicious food you prepared carefully with your two soft little hands.
i wanna get in the same sleeping bag with you while we're in a tent and just listen to the crickets and the sounds of each other's breathing
*gets on knee* fembot, will you marry me?
>>
>>71136662
Well thats disgusting please say sike
unless your plan is actually gradually worsening domestic violence >w>
>>
I'm new to this board. What the fuck is going on here?
>>
>>71136924
fembot... if you turn down my offer i will have no option but to force you
>>
>>71136662
>>71136630
>>71136107
>>71136083
>>71134933
>>71134372
>>71131232
>>71131187
>>71131146
>>71129883
Seek actual help
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was too low in content (7.95% content).
kill niggers kill niggers kill niggers kill niggers
is that enough content u fucking nigger
>>
>>71136952
Force me to what? Take headpats? Lmfao
>>
>>71137232
yeah i will force you to accept my affection
i will force you to accept headpats
I will force you to cook and eat delicious food with me in the forest
I will force you to accept my undying love and devotion
I will force you to be happy, fembot.
and I will force you to love me.
>>
>>71137232
Do u like girls, i dont believe moids can please u well enough i will onyl slap u a tiny bit
>>
>>71137273
>>71137232
ill catch both of you and make you hurt each other for my amusement
>>
>>71137281
Shut up cringe moid hang yourself join the 50%
>>
>>71137292
ooh a feisty one ill rape you good n hard
>>
>>71137314
I could literally overpower you
>>
>>71137361
that's cute
my overwhelming moid strength will crush you against the bed and then I'll raep you and force you to coom a couple times
then you will become submissive
>>
>>71137248
And I will force you to snap so you can actually treat me the way I deserve to be treated! :)
>>71137273
No sorry :(
>>71137281
I mean hot but I dont think Im capable of hurting anyone lmao
>>
>>71137530
>And I will force you to snap so you can actually treat me the way I deserve to be treated! :)
How? What do you think you are gonna do?
>>
>>71137530
Drop your socials let me show u what'll use to abuse you
>>
>>71137558
I can be very clumsy, dumb and annoying. Theres no way after a while you wouldnt want to just beat the shit out of me :)!
>>71137573
I only use socials to post my art and have some decent following, I dont want to post it here TvT about discord, I still dont have one.
>>
>>71137780
>I only use socials to post my art and have some decent following
Lmaooo same i created an alt for horny very separate from my art stuff not tryna get cancelled. How dont u have discord? Majority of mt comms come from there
>>
Poles cannot into internet technology. Which is why she is still hanging out on 4chan
>>
>>71137817
>not tryna get cancelled
This lol
>Majority of mt comms come from there
I dont do commissions so never needed it ^^
>>
>>71137780
>I can be very clumsy, dumb and annoying. Theres no way after a while you wouldnt want to just beat the shit out of me :)!
i might just bend you over and bust in you whenever i get horny but id never beat you
i treat all my property very carefully
>>
>>71137780
>I can be very clumsy, dumb and annoying. Theres no way after a while you wouldnt want to just beat the shit out of me
Non of that matters. The make or break is a duck and whether you can cook a salmon well?
>>
>>71137780
>I can be very clumsy, dumb and annoying. Theres no way after a while you wouldnt want to just beat the shit out of me :)!
pls be my gf
>>
File: 1669347257807904.jpg (72 KB, 600x708)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>71137842
Download it so u can be my art gf
>>
this fembot needs to lick my ass after I took a shit
>>
>>71138115
shell enjoy that too much
>>
>tfw no art hoe gf to abuse
>>
>>71138202
Probably lop. Still really hot
>>
>>71125101
am i free to go if i only want to get raped by anime boys, officer?
>>
>>71139514
*sigh* as long as you keep that degeneracy to yourself, you're free to go
>>
I bet having her own thread made that attention whore wetter tahm ever before. God I hate women
>>
>>71125101
lmao this guy is gonna go full elliot
>>
>>71123322
>>71123518
Holy fucking shit this is the funniest thing I've read in a long time. I need to get more Kuromi merch.
>>
who molested you bunny poster? there must have been something. or did you get groomed?
>>
>>71131118
a father figure would probably hurt more
>>
>>71140664
It was me. I molested her.
>>
>>71136630
>Might draw it
You draw? You any good at it or is it just something you do when bored? Can you show us any drawings? I used to draw, but then I lost the passion for it later in life, plus I have arthritis.
>>
>>71141021
True. If she wasn't so useless daddy would not have left.
>>
She needs what every polish girl needs: a german man
>>
>>71141393
She just needs to get raped by a mob of horny robots, each of them cumming in her holes until she's but a mess of bodily fluids. That's what she needs.
>>
>>71141393
Make that every woman. We german uebermenschen are meant to claim all women.
>>
>>71137902
>id never beat you
Shame, truly :(
>>71137908
I can..? ;v;;
>>71138115
>>71138202
Hm. I dont think scat is my thing. I like piss and smegma though! :)
>>71139817
God I love men <3
>>71140664
No one actually! I guess I just turned out this way randomly
>>71141196
Im sorry I cant really show any art because Im paranoid and building a portfolio rn, but I wouldnt say Im that bad at it! :)
>>71141374
My dad is actually a very loving, responsible and good natured parent :) I love both of my parents a lot.
>>71141393
True, nazi stuff is hot. I used to be really into skinheads a few years ago.

Sorry I wont reply much :( Im doing uni stuff. Have a good evening/whatever it is for you now :)
>>
>>71141726
>I can..? ;v;;
You talking about a duck, being able to cook salmon, or YES?
>>
>>71141789
About salmon!
>>
>>71141831
All that matters is salmon.
>>
>>71141726
>nazi stuff is hot
Want to pretend it's 1939 again? I'll get that SS uniform and you can be the helpless polish girl about to have her innocence violently stolen away from her. I'll shout obscenities in german at you while I beat you.
I love this scene from schindlers list
https://youtu.be/I7vXc2HsMZg
>>
>>71122366
this ugly fat femanon whos posting my melody alongside her rape fantasies should be ashamed, youre disgusting and i feel embarrassed liking sanrio when "girls" like her exist
>>
>>71141935
No gatekeeping Sanrio from fat and ugly femanons!
>>
>>71141964
ill gatekeep until i die
>>
>>71142056
gatekeep more anon. even if its too late.
everything ive ever liked and loved has been ravaged and corrupted by normies and zoomers, all because the communities didnt gatekeep.
>>
>>71141726
>Hm. I dont think scat is my thing. I like piss and smegma though! :)
does it really matter what you like? if you want to eat you are going to get your tounge up my dirty asshole. And if you don't I just sit on your face and punch your stomach till you finally make yourself useful. You nearly look pretty like that.
>>
>>71141903
>implying trout isn't superior
shit taste anon
>>
File: oie_aioRGc7AmC5B.jpg (58 KB, 749x611)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>71142331
Sorry for talking back!! Of course it doesnt matter at all
Please punch my stomach, I promise to do whatever you want and thank you properly after <33
>>
>>71142730
I wish you were with me so I could scream at you and tell you how disgusting you are
>>
>>71141935
>>71142056
You are a hero. But she probably likes being gatekept lol cant win against a pervert
>>
>>71142730
Yeah you better shut up and start licking my sweaty balls. The sound of your voice makes me nauseous. Just shut the fuck up and put your mouth to better use.
I came twice already today but the thought of making you throw up on my dick makes me want to do it again.
>>
>>71142749
I wish I were with you too then <3 yelling would make me a shaking crying mess in seconds for sure TvT
>>
>>71143150
Did you take all these reaction images yourself?
>>
>>71143238
Its so impressive how there is a picture for every occasion
>>
>>71143053
Aaaah <333 throwing up on cock is definitely on my bucket list its so fucking hotttt thank you thank you thank youuu
Please train my throat with your dick <3
>>
>>71143238
No! I edit some of them to my liking, but I mostly search internet for them and save ones I think might be useful later :)!
>>
>ywn savagely face fuck saniro poster
>ywn shove your cock as deep as you possibly can into her throat while she's clearly choking on it and desperately trying to fight back in order to breathe
Why even live?
>>
>>71143279
It is. I'm gonna fuck your throat every time after you eat. If you keep it down you earned it. If you don't I guess you starve. But I bet you can stand to lose a few pounds. The warm vomit must feel so nice on my cock. Or get one of these
https://www.etsy.com/listing/841986440
>>
>>71143301
I see. Was just wondering because you have so many different ones. The show definitely offers a wide variety.
>>
>>71141726
>No one actually! I guess I just turned out this way randomly
a natural born pervert. how rare!
>>
>>71143404
I would give my left arm to have that
>>
>>71144488
Same. Don't even care if she is ugly. Having some masochist punching bag at home after a long day at work makes life worth living.
>>
hey rabbit girl. describe your perfect partner.
>>
>>71144673
How low iq are you its completely obvious what this useless cunt wants
>>
>>71144819
shut up. its simping time
>>
>>71142056
You're the first fellow femanon I would like to wish death upon!
>>
>>71141935
I want to fuck your face
>>
>>71144847
I will facefuck you, simp
>>
>>71144970
you tiny pp isn't big enough to do any fucking, chang
>>
>>71143301
Cute and wholesome! Now let me cut off your limbs!
>>
i want to capture the stupid fucking slut sanrio posting fembot that keeps asking to get raped and murdered and see how good she likes it when shes locked in the fucking basement and now she has to live it out for real but instead of getting beaten and raped by chad its a fucking gymcel that'll feed her appropriate amounts of protein and force her to exercise before lights out (she's forced to sleep at 10pm for maximized gains)
>>
>>71145454
Top kek. Make her read the sticky out loud while she does squats, anon.
>>
>>71145508
>make her read a decade old sticky with outdated information
christ anon that's just cruel
>>
>>71145537
Hey she gets off to that shit. Might as well go all out.
>>
File: 1669336629029.png (102 KB, 435x417)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
>>71145559
ALL OUT you say huh?
>>
>>71145624
She sounds fat so that bowl isn't enough. Triple that. The architect has spoken!
>>
>>71145647
>bearmode basement slave gf
incredibly based
>>
>>71145698
More like bearmode basement slav gf. We will create a polish monster to rival a metal gear!
>>
>>71145454
Based and productive pilled. She will get in shape if she likes it or not. It's honestly a kink for me. Forcing women to lose weight and exercise is hot.
>>
>tfw listening to black metal and dreaming of torturing a fembot to the melodious tunes of endstille
i want to drown out your screams with music
>>
>>71143659
Omggg sadly too expensive but once I can afford it Ill definitely consider getting it<3 looks so fun
>>71144025
True!
>>71144517
>>71144488
These are so nice stop TAT
>>71144673
Looks wise?
2D because Im a weeb, but irl perfect would be just someone with longer hair and a good fashion sense. I love current techno Berlin trend its so cool. I wish I could go to a rave one day
Personality wise?
Cruel, sadistic, confident, smart and honest.
>>71145430
Okay! What will you use to cut them off? :) and do you want me to die during the process or will use some kind of procedure to keep me alive for longer after cutting them off?
>>71145454
I wouldnt mind! :) I mean once Im there you can make me do whatever you want! <3 exercising included haha
>>71145698
>>71145717
Kek
>>
>>71145976
Very poetic immaculate picture. Would draw as well <3!
>>
>>71146066
how big are your boobs
are you skinny
do you have a nice waist-hip ratio
cuz you gotta have a rapeable attractive body that makes guys go crazy or otherwise none of your fantasies will ever come true
>>
>>71146066
>I love current techno Berlin trend
You mind posting a picture? I have no idea what that looks like. And post your favourite electronic music too. What I've seen rave girls dress like sluts. Dunno about guys.
>with longer hair
tfw balding cause thank you dad. At least my jaw, beard and face are good.
>Cruel, sadistic, confident, smart and honest.
The honest part trips me up. Don't you want them to be scheming and unpredictable? So you always worry and wonder what they are thinking or going to do?
>>
>>71146082
i want to make it true. you scream but I don't even hear ir cause of the music. all i have to go by is your face. and then I apply the pliers.
>>
>>71146066
No I want you to stay alive. I want you to suffer for the rest of you life while I use you every day like a toy. I want the reget in your eyes when I show you how I fuck proper women. That have more to offer than just a bunch of holes.
>>
>>71146066
>Omggg sadly too expensive but once I can afford it Ill definitely consider getting it<3 looks so fun
It should be a tool in any LDR toolkit haha.
>>
>>71146066
Would you do something sexual with your brother ? I need to know
>>
>>71146257
>I have no idea what that looks like
Its kind of hard to show. Modern (zoomer ig) rave fashion from what ive seen varies from black functional clothing to maximalism on ecstasy. Its all heavily inspired by 00s or y2k. I think its mostly about well fitted pieces that correlate well with your personality and give you a sense of confidence. So Im sorry but I cant really give you one picture answer here TvT
>post your favourite electronic music
To be honest I dont know much about the music itself. No idea what they play in places like this. I just wish I could experience the fun of it and dance there completely fucked up out of my mind uvu but some of the electronic (not techno per se) albums I liked are:
Sidewalks and Skeletons - ENTITY
Arca - Arca
Kensuke Ushio - Ping Pong soundtrack
Sewerslvt - Draining Love Story
WHITE RING - Show Me Heaven
CRIM3S - stay ugly EP
Purity Ring - WOMB
Crystal Castles - Crystal Castles (II)
Salem - Fires in Heaven
>bald
Doesnt matter. Can look cool too. Pls download Pinterest.
>Don't you want them to be scheming and unpredictable? So you always worry and wonder what they are thinking or going to do?
Youre sooo right. I guess what I had in mind was actually being harsh, not honest. Lying *is* hot. Thank you for pointing it out :)!
>>71146315
Now it reads like Im watching a scene in a movie. V cool. Fingers crossed for it to become reality
>>71146745
Oho. I would have never guessed I could go even further with my cuckquean scenarios, but here I am. Its so nice to let me watch you fuck them too omg<3
>>
>>71147599
I like how my posts dubs are 66 and yours are 99.
No I wouldnt.
>>
File: Qb6Lm84d_400x400.jpg (18 KB, 360x360)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>71147599
Yes I would, but sadly I dont think he is going to get gender reassignment surgery like me, its been 5 years since my transition (MtF) and I think it would be really cute if her and I could be transbian siblings TTVTT </3
>>
>>71147790
Ayy very convincing, but you should invest in an iPhone or at least change the filename accordingly
>>
File: 1488.png (117 KB, 520x452)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
>>71147610
>So Im sorry but I cant really give you one picture answer here
I'm just going to imagine /fa/ twinks wearing skinny jeans and some gay ass shirt lmao
>To be honest I dont know much about the music itself. No idea what they play in places like this.
Doesn't matter. All that matters that you personally enjoy it. Gonna give those a listen. Music pretentiousness is so very boring. If you like it you like it. No reason to explain more. I do like crystal castles at least :)
>Pls download Pinterest.
I hate pinterest. Search result polluting piece of shit website. No offense. Just never saw the benefit of it. I just keep my hair really short and I think it works. I dont mind it and doesn't make me insecure.
>Lying *is* hot
You are one weird girl. While I do find all the things you mention very hot I wonder how many of them are just fantasy and come from a lack of experience. Not that it would stop me from taking advantage of you but you got to wonder.

Also should I go to the gas station and get more beer?
>>
>>71147863
>Not that it would stop me from taking advantage of you
Based
>>
>>71147610
>Its so nice to let me watch you fuck them too omg<3
Wouldn't it be nice to hang off the wall like some animal head? Forced to watch but unable to interact? Maybe I destroy your ability to speak as well. Then you really turn into nothing but a bunch of holes. Your cunt dripping while I use all these superior women but you aren't able to touch it at all. Completely at my mercy. You are so pathetic it's unreal.
>>
>>71147863
>skinny jeans
Today they are actually a crime
>I do like crystal castles at least
<3
>No offense.
None taken :)
>Just never saw the benefit of it.
Its very good for inspiration, not just with fashion. I love making boards cumulating pictures that resonate the same feeling I want to illustrate, it helps coming up with ideas for concept art. Also pretty anime boys and pg memes, its stronger than me kek
>While I do find all the things you mention very hot I wonder how many of them are just fantasy and come from a lack of experience.
Well I wonder that as well, wont find out until I try
>Not that it would stop me from taking advantage of you
Fuckkkkk <333
>Also should I go to the gas station and get more beer?
Go but get vodka instead
>>
File: Dxi6FdXVYAAmXOp.jpg (421 KB, 2048x2048)
421 KB
421 KB JPG
>>71148048
>Today they are actually a crime
Kek. I do find them extremely gay. So im glad they are.
>Its very good for inspiration, not just with fashion.
Fair. I'm no artist so you have a very different use case. I just hate when I search for "insert term" and the first 4 image results are pinterest lmao.
>Well I wonder that as well, wont find out until I try
From personal experience it's very likely that things you find hot now won't be that hot in person. Just how it is. Especially face punches are hard to do irl. Visible bruises always raise questions lmao. But I do hope I get to make you scream for your life one day.
>Go but get vodka instead
It's nearly 5am. Not sure if drinking vodka now is a good idea. But I'd like to be a bit more buzzed. Time to grab my bike.
>>
>>71147610
the pliers pull out your nails. one by one. you scream but no one hears you. the music drowns it out completely. i dont even look at you while i torture you. you dont pay attention to trash. you see me picking up a hammer and your eyes widen. right after you feel me grabbing your hand. the first hit smashes your index and thumb. the second hit shatters your hand completely. the pain is unbearable. before you pass out you look at me.
>>
>>71147987
Yeah no I definitely AM drawing it, it sounds amazing holy shit.
Hang me whenever you want, please jfc <3

>>71148123
>Especially face punches are hard to do irl
Yeah figured :( I dont want to risk putting a guy in trouble if his aspiration isnt to become a murderer/explain why he turned me into a vegetable lmfao
>Visible bruises always raise questions
But I mean, its not illegal to be bruised, so I wouldnt care much about those~
>But I do hope I get to make you scream for your life one day
I hope so too :)

Ah yeah it is 5am. Ugh my sleeping schedule is so bad. Goodnight(?) though~
>>
File: 1614519429290.png (2.1 MB, 4034x1882)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB PNG
>>71148582
>Yeah no I definitely AM drawing it, it sounds amazing holy shit.
>Hang me whenever you want, please jfc <3
Post it if you do :) happy I could inspire you.
>his aspiration isnt to become a murderer/explain why he turned me into a vegetable lmfao
Kek maybe if I had nothing to lose but alas I still have something resembling a life. I'd like to bruise every other part of your body tho. Bruises are just another sign of love. And you know I only beat you cause I want the best for you ;)
>But I mean, its not illegal to be bruised, so I wouldnt care much about those~
I'm just imagining the questions if we meet friends and you have 2 black eyes and a bandaged arm. Lmao. Guess I would interrupt your explanation and just say that you are extraordinarily clumsy and stupid and fell down the stairs or ran into a door. I love casual misogyny like that.
>Ah yeah it is 5am.
Same. I've been trying to fix it for weeks. I just love being awake during the night. I decided on not getting more booze. Might get some tomorrow.
>>
>>71122366
it's very obviously a dude
>>
>>71148705
You're obviously a dude.
>>
>>71149025
it's me. I'm a dude
>>
>>71148705
They know, this board is full of role-players, they don't care that they are talking to a dude, they are so starved of attention that a guy pretending to be a horny BPD girl makes them happy and satiates their hopeless lust. I've said it before, /r9k/ is prison gay.
>>
>>71149247
sad as fuck
you might as well just find an actual BPD twink at that point, there's plenty of them on d*scord
>>
>>71149266
Yeah but then they'd have to admit they are gay, they still want to live in a land of make believe for escapism. /r9k/ is fantasy /soc/. If you look at the apparent girl-to-guy ratio here, it's higher than any other board (except /cgl/ which is only board where actual women conglomerate) and the actual content posted here is so revolting that it only serves as a spectator sport, even most really autistic people just come here to gawk then leave after a few minutes. The board is actually abandoned.
>>
>>71149370
>>71149247
>>71149266
>schizo posting
meds now
>>
>>71149247
why does shitposting make you seethe so much? just don go in threads that you dont like you colossal faggot
>>
>>71149394
shut up closet faggot
>>
I want to take that fembot slut and mating press her till her eyes roll back into her head. I want to knock her up and don't take responsibility. I want to see her spiral out of control.
>>
File: 68rx72q7yv0a1.jpg (45 KB, 1170x632)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>you will never have a fembot slave that cleans your toilet with her tounge

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.