[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1612777783274.jpg (28 KB, 499x481)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
I'm so over obsessing about my autistic ugly ex, it's been giving me a such headache lately. How do I start crushing on new people?
>>
>>71123278
Murder her, the rush will force you to get a new target for serial killing
>>
>>71123278
Compare her face to other more attractive people, you will probably get over her pretty easily
>>
You don't. This entire generation of women are ugly coke addicts. Every single one of them.
>>
just be a man and stop giving a shit. unlike women you have some reasonable amount of control over your emotions and your impulses so learn to take things into your own hands. your ugly retard ex is getting piped by new cock right now and isn't even thinking about you, think about how pathetic that is and gain the self respect to leave her in the past where she belongs.
>>
>>71123278
>I'm so over obsessing about my autistic ugly ex,
this is the beginning of her phasing out of your life anon, congrats you waited it out and can now fill your mind with other things, try a new hobby and make some friends
>>
>>71123289
If only the purge were legal..
>>71123293
I will definitely try this. Being that I was quite a desperate motherfucker 5 years ago and she hasn't changed a damn thing it should be pretty easy.
>>71123294
Thank god I'm bi.
>>
>>71123333
Quads of fucking truth, thank you anon. I always knew I was pathetic on some level but recently realized what a retarded simp I was being over her for literally no reason. She's fat and ugly, is 22 and has never had a job in her life, has a ton of mental disorders she loves to tell people about, and constantly cucked me with ""polyamory"" during our relationship. She was my first and we started in our early teens so I really didn't know any better until it was too late. Doesn't justify my douchebaggery but still.
>>
>>71123341
Thats very inspiring to hear actually. I've been doing just that recently too! When I truly get interested in a new fandom it makes me draw 100x more, get new friends, and just boosts my happiness a lot in general. I just hope she doesn't follow me into this one like she did the last.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.